Valley Vet Supply Reviews - page 6 - valleyvet.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.33/10 5,552 reviews

Valley Vet Supply is not a merchant member
Valley Vet Supply does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

All Customer Reviews (5,553)

"Great products @ a great price. Fast delivery & products arrived in superior condition"

"Item arrived quickly and intact. Especially important since it was a vaccine that needed to remain cool and protected."

"I have used Valley Vet for my supplies for several years. The efficient manner in which I have received my purchases is greatly appreciated and will continue to purchase from Valley Vet.\

Reva

"It came quickly and there was no hassle."

"Order processed correctly. Shipping was much faster than expected."

"as always, fast and accurate."

"Valley Vet has the pet supplies I need at a reduced cost, and I love the free shipping!"

"My order was Timely and well priced"

"As usual my order came promptly. I have nothing but good thoughts and things to say about Valley Vet. Order from them, it's good for you!"

"Service great, always good and quick delivery."

"Very easy to order the prescription medication I needed for my horse. Pricing also extremely good. Delivery reliable. All around great experience. Will keep ordering from Valley Vet for all my pet needs. "

"ordering online was easy and i got the order a few days before I expected. No complaints here."

"the online ordering and payment system was very user friendly and items received in a timely manner, very good service"

"Valley Vet always goes the Xtra mile to please its customers."

"Always Excellent service from Valley Vet"