Valley Vet Supply Reviews - page 3 - valleyvet.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.33/10 5,552 reviews

Valley Vet Supply is not a merchant member
Valley Vet Supply does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

All Customer Reviews (5,553)

"Quickly delivered. My items were in perfect condition. I order from vvs a lot."

"thanks for the great service"

"Valley Vet is an highly recommended vendor. I rely on them because of there pricing and reliability. I would not be able to get all the medications and other recommended products my pets need if the cost wasn't reasonable. The staff have always been helpful and courteous. I always do my shopping here."

"I have always had quality shipments from Valley Vet and in a timely manner. They have great prices also. That's why I continue to do business with them."

"We have used Valley Vet for a long time and they have always provided us with great service. We will continue to use them in the upcoming years. "

"We have always been sat with everything from valley vet thanks.

"Received the order a day before the original arrival date listed on my order. Everything arrived in perfect condition."

"Easy and cost effective prescriptions"

"Very good to do business with!"

"Everything is always good when we order from Valley Vet. They ship fast and everything is just what I ordered."

"They are always quick to answer questions and send orders"

"Everything came as ordered and was packed well and delivered quickly. Thank you!"

"As always, Valley Vet Supply had what I needed at a great price and delivered on time...great ordering from them & I tell everyone I know to go there first."

"Valley Vet Supply delivered my order quickly, I was amazed that I received it way ahead of the date I expected. I have been ordering from Valley Vet for a long time and I am always satisfied.
Sonya Cardinal Horsemanship is very satisfied!

"Quick delivery! I was also very impressed with the quality of packaging!"