• Address: 1118 Pony Express Hwy
    • Phone: 800-419-9524
    • Customer Support: 800-419-9524
    • Business Hours: 24/7
    • Fax: 800-446-5597

"Have always been satisfied with our orders from valley vet through on-line ordering and usually received the orders next day when placed before the cutoff time."

"I had to call to inquire about the remainder of my order that was backordered. I asked that they call and let me know when it's on the way, because it is vaccine and will need to refrigerated. I am not always home and sometimes gone for days at a stretch. I would have thought that they would be updating me over the "weeks" that this is taking to happen. As time goes on, I am getting more anxious about the expensive vaccine and all the problems that lay on the horizon for us when this situation goes in the toilet - which with the lack of communication it may.
Dr. Lynch

"Buying the wormer pack is very economical and save me money. Plus now I have everything for the year and the dates for when I need to give it to my mares."

"Fair price and delivered to my door! No fuss, no muss!!"

"Quickly delivered. My items were in perfect condition. I order from vvs a lot."

"thanks for the great service"

"Valley Vet is an highly recommended vendor. I rely on them because of there pricing and reliability. I would not be able to get all the medications and other recommended products my pets need if the cost wasn't reasonable. The staff have always been helpful and courteous. I always do my shopping here."

"I have always had quality shipments from Valley Vet and in a timely manner. They have great prices also. That's why I continue to do business with them."

"We have used Valley Vet for a long time and they have always provided us with great service. We will continue to use them in the upcoming years. "

"We have always been sat with everything from valley vet thanks.

"Received the order a day before the original arrival date listed on my order. Everything arrived in perfect condition."

"Easy and cost effective prescriptions"

"Very good to do business with!"

"Everything is always good when we order from Valley Vet. They ship fast and everything is just what I ordered."

"They are always quick to answer questions and send orders"

Valley Vet Supply is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Valley Vet Supply is not a merchant member
Valley Vet Supply does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!