• Valley Vet Supp

• Fax: 800-446-5597

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"It was easy and the packaging was extremely high quality. "

"I received my order within a few days. Cylence pour on insecticide is supposed to be very good for lice on animals."

"Always quick service, always good prices."

"My order was complete and arrived in a timely fashion."

"Have always been satisfied with our orders from valley vet through on-line ordering and usually received the orders next day when placed before the cutoff time."

"I had to call to inquire about the remainder of my order that was backordered. I asked that they call and let me know when it's on the way, because it is vaccine and will need to refrigerated. I am not always home and sometimes gone for days at a stretch. I would have thought that they would be updating me over the "weeks" that this is taking to happen. As time goes on, I am getting more anxious about the expensive vaccine and all the problems that lay on the horizon for us when this situation goes in the toilet - which with the lack of communication it may.
Dr. Lynch

"Buying the wormer pack is very economical and save me money. Plus now I have everything for the year and the dates for when I need to give it to my mares."

"Fair price and delivered to my door! No fuss, no muss!!"

"Quickly delivered. My items were in perfect condition. I order from vvs a lot."

"thanks for the great service"

"Valley Vet is an highly recommended vendor. I rely on them because of there pricing and reliability. I would not be able to get all the medications and other recommended products my pets need if the cost wasn't reasonable. The staff have always been helpful and courteous. I always do my shopping here."

"I have always had quality shipments from Valley Vet and in a timely manner. They have great prices also. That's why I continue to do business with them."

"We have used Valley Vet for a long time and they have always provided us with great service. We will continue to use them in the upcoming years. "

"We have always been sat with everything from valley vet thanks.

"Received the order a day before the original arrival date listed on my order. Everything arrived in perfect condition."

Share Valley Vet Supply's store rating

Valley Vet Supply is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Valley Vet Supply is not a merchant member
Valley Vet Supply does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!