Vacdepot.com Reviews - page 2 - vacdepot.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.83/10 181 reviews

Vacdepot.com is not a merchant member
Vacdepot.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Good price, prompt shipping. "

"Delivered on time, correct replacement part"

"Vacdepot has been outstanding to work with! I knew nothing about central vacs or what was needed to replace the unit that Super Storm Sandy destroyed. They patiently answered all of my questions. Everything shipped when they said and I love the Electrolux unit they recommended! Easy to install and works great!"

"My order arrived faster! My attachments and brushes were better than I expected. Great experience overall! I'm so happy because I needed these for my business. "

"We ordered online and the product came when promised and everything was in the shipment. No problems!"

"Good quality and fast shippment"

"Great prices...reasonable delivery and handling charges. I went to our local vac store for a replacement central vac outlet with a/c port. After noting the price, decided to check if the same piece was available on line. Yes it was... an what a price difference! Checked out a couple of e-stores and decided to give VacDepot a try. They are now in my "favorites" for vac stuff."

"On time delivery of everything I ordered

Great price

"Arrived quickly, as advertised."

"Item was backordered, but VacDepot kept me apprised of the status. Product ultimately arrived ahead of schedule and exactly as described in excellent product description."

"Everything was delivered as expected and the quality is excellent."

"Received product very quickly "

"May be back to purchase vacuum system later."

"Quick shipment. Excellent products. "

"All items as represented, shipped quickly. One return was made and managed well. I will shop with Vacdepot again."