• uSell uSell Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.55/10 4.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.13/10 5.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"USell was very easy to use and very quick and they actually increased my offer because they caught a mistake I made instead of just taking what they originally offered me. As I said, very easy to use, very efficient, and an overall great experience "

"Super easy and convenient! A++"

"Have recommend it to friends and family. Was super satisfied."

"Great experience. Very efficient each step of the way and they came through on the full quote as promised. I would have preferred more money in general, but they are as good as any competitor so I can't complain too much about that."

"I received a fair price and the whole process was very smooth. "

"Very straight forward, and easy. Plus, they offered the most money for my damaged phone! "

"I am very disappointed with this company. They offer me 46.80 for my iPhone. Then got another email saying do u want 9.90. No. They only thing that was wrong was my screen. I will never send anybody to them. BAD service. "

Rep reply posted Jun-26-2015

usell.com, uSell rep has responded

“Hi there, thank you for taking the time to rate your transaction with us. We strive to provide the best possible experience for all of our customers, and I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed. I reviewed your account and I see that you placed an order to sell a damaged iPhone 5c for $46.80. However, our inspectors noted that the phone arrived with iOS Activation Lock enabled on it. This security feature prevents the phone from being activated by a new user, or even being inspected. The value of an Activation Locked device is significantly lower because it can only be used for parts and cannot be given new life with a new user. We are proud to offer a risk-free transaction, so if you disagree with the assessment, your device can be returned to you free of charge. Our records show that your phone was returned to you on June 19th, per your request.
I am very sorry the transaction didn't work out the way you expected. Thank you for giving uSell a try.

Heather
Director of Customer Experience
uSell”

"i was very please of selling my item to you guys and you guys are great of sending the amount too . and keep up the good work you guys do . "

"They gave the offered price. Thanks!"

"My experience with usell was terrific. They processed the order quickly and accurately."

"Received an offer sent in my phone, then was contacted with a reduced offer. This happened twice. Feels like getting scammed. "

"Took a little longer for payment (a quick message) would have been good but i was told this part of Usell was relocating at that time..recently got payment and all worked out.."

"Easy to deal with. I'm surprised the provided envelope for mailing the phone has no padding whatsoever, that made me nervous."

"Fast, check went through, good service"

"Everything went smoothly. Would use them again."

Share uSell's store rating

uSell is a Merchant Member! Learn more

uSell is a merchant member
uSell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.