Product & services pricing Rating 6.52/10 6.52/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.69/10 5.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.90/10 4.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.28/10 3.28/10

"Quick, painless process. Consistent communication throughout the transaction and payment was delivered promptly. Would definitely 'do business; with uSell again!C "

"Excellent service. I could not be happier with the results."

"Everything went very smooth and payment was prompt!"

"Everything was as stated and the process was very smooth."

"I recieved the packaging and the money for my phone extremely fast. I will do bussiness with you again! "

"Fast and very fair price."

"U sell fairly recalibrated an offer which I declined. U sell sent me my phone back quickly and it was a smooth process"

"The process was so easy and a few days later got a check in the mail. "

"Warning don't use this site it really its nothing but a scam!I sent 2 Galaxy's in one a newer note three. Haven't heard anything by email or calls from them. Come to find out they never communited with me and know my galaxy s3 was recycled gone. They should of send my phone back but didn't that's stealing as far as I'm concerned. Be careful!"

"DO NOT use this company. They are extremely unprofessional and will scam you out of your device.

I sent them a flawless 64GB iPhone 5s with At&t to sell, as I had sold with them before and everything had gone well. However, this time, after not hearing from them for weeks, they sent me an email stating that this was the second email they had sent (not true, I even checked in my spam and they never emailed before this one) and that the original price was revised as what I sent them was a damaged iPhone 5 with Sprint. I have been using At&t for over 10 years and have never used Sprint in my life, so this was clearly a mistake. Ok, that's fine, mistakes happen. So I sent them an email stating that they must have mistaken my device for another, and that I would like to speak with someone about the mix up to get it resolved. They did not respond for another week, and then they sent me an email basically stating that I was wrong, and that because the deadline had passed (because they took so long in getting back to me!!) they already processed this other device. No apology, or attempt at restitution. In the meantime I had been waiting, stupidly expecting that they wouldn't do such a thing as obviously a legitimate company who cares about their customers would try to resolve the matter before going forward.

So, you are definitely taking a big risk using usell. If anything goes wrong with your order, don't expect anyone to get back to you, or try to resolve the matter fairly. There is no one to get in touch with, and they obviously want it this way for their profit. I feel like usell manipulated this to their advantage and robbed me out of several hundred dollars while there was nothing I could do. They don't give you any power or control in the transaction, but take your device and do with it what they please. DO NOT use them!!

"Very satisfied with my experience with Usell. Accuracy and timeliness of payments were exactly as advertised. Would definitely use Usell again and recommend it to family and friends. "

"It was very Good :) but I recently sent a iPhone 5 but have not received email that it has been received and it was sent a week ago and my email is umacias164@gmail.com"

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-09-2014

usell.com, uSell rep has responded

“Hi Ulises, thanks for the great review and for being a repeat customer! I checked into your other order and according to USPS tracking, your iPhone 5 is in transit to our facility. You'll receive an email notification as soon as your phone is delivered. But if you need anything else in the meantime, please send an email to support@usell.com and we'll be happy to help!

Best,
Heather
Customer Experience Manager
uSell”

"It was easy, quick, and convenient! Would definitely do business with them again! "

"Shipping was quick! The amount of time I had to wait for payment was very reasonable. I received the best price for my Iphone and payment was convenient! I was very happy. Highly recommended."

"The sale was fast and efficient. A repeat sale will likely take place in the future. "

uSell is a Merchant Member! Learn more

uSell is a merchant member
uSell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.