Stores > uSell

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review uSell by clicking a star below.

2017-03-21

"I'm so glad I was able to get something for my old phone. It was just sitting in a drawer. I really enjoy having everything I need sent to my mailbox. It makes selling so much easier. "

2017-03-21

Disappointed

"I chose this company to save myself the hassle of selling my phone thru eBay or any other site. Much to my surprise I received an email saying I sent a broken phone, that the touchscreen didn't work. This was a complete shock since the phone worked perfect and the only reason I was selling is cause I switched providers and couldn't switch it. No scratches, no nothing, absolutely perfect. I would never recommend this company to anyone!!! "

2017-03-17

A fun experience

"Better value & easy to use"

2017-03-17

"This was my second time using sell. They paired me up with a company that had great customer service and had awesome communication."

2017-03-02

Excellent

"I like using them. I will continue to use them and tell all my family and friends about them."

2017-03-01

Must be Mobile

"Quick response to email. Sent out packaging supplies quickly and as listed in the email.
Email sent providing me with payment proposal. Upon acceptance of offer, an email sent out informing me that payment has been sent out. Received payment quuckly.

2017-02-23

Some of the best service I have ever received

"I was working with Secondhand Cellular and my experience was above and beyond

Originally my check did not arrive and they had no problem resending i

Then a second check came and my dog ate it!! I sent them proof that it was completely shredded and again they stepped up and sent a new check

I will use them for all my electronic selling needs

Thank you!!

2017-02-23

"Super easy, they even helped me with unlocking my phone once they received it so I could the full amount the quoted me!"

2017-02-22

Awesome experience

"Best price for my Iphone 6s. Quick service."

2017-02-22

easy breezy

"very easy website to use and was able to sell my cell phone very quickly. thank you"

2017-02-16

Couldn't be easier

"Great service - zero complaints."

2017-02-08

"Highly recommended and deservedly so."

2017-02-05

Fast & Easy

"The process was fast and easy, plus I got a great price for my phone. I will use this service again in the future for buying and selling. "

2017-01-30

Scam

"Quoted me 120 and then changed it to 80 once they received the phone. They gave no reason.
I did it a second time, new buying company, they never sent a kit to send it to the second company. After multiple emails and weeks they told me to print a label and ship it myself.
What a waste of time.

Rep reply posted Jan-31-2017

A rep from uSell, usell.com, has responded

“Hello Nick, I am terribly sorry that this experience did not meet your expectations. I reviewed your account and I see that you placed an order to sell a Droid Turbo 2 in good condition, but the buyer noted that there were several deep scratches on the screen and dents in the frame. Per our risk-free guarantee, your device was returned to you free of charge, since you didn't accept the revised offer. I also see that you placed a new order, but then contacted us for support when your shipping kit didn't arrive as quickly as it should have. Most kits arrive within a week, but if you've waited more than two weeks, we usually go ahead and email a prepaid shipping label to make it faster for you to mail your device. Customer Care emailed a label to you yesterday and made a note in the order, asking the buyer to honor the original price if the package arrived past the 30 day offer window.
I understand that this may have been a bit of a hassle for you, and for that I apologize. We always strive to make the process as smooth and simple as possible for our customers, and we are sorry that we failed to make that happen this time. Thank you for giving uSell a try. If there is anything else we can do for you, please contact support@usell.com.

Kind regards,
Heather
Director, Account Management & Customer Experience
uSell”

2017-01-28

Great deal!

"Fast delivery and good smokes."

Share uSell's store rating

uSell is a Merchant Member! Learn more

uSell is a merchant member
uSell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.