Stores > uSell

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review uSell by clicking a star below.

2016-12-20

Great to do business with!

"They do as they advertise. Seller inputs item for sell. Matched with buyer. Seller receives a price. If agreeable then a prepaid mailer. The buyer accesses the item to be purchased. If all as agreed then the seller receives a check for the item. Transaction is smooth. Very good way to get some money for items that need to be repurposed and clear out some space. "

2016-12-19

SCAM ARTISTS

"For over 3 months I've been speaking to their "customer service" team to resolve my issues. Not only do they lack the experience in customer service, but they also don't know how to run this business. Over 3 months I've been waiting for my check for my iPhone that apparently never made it to them because of their horrible packaging. They have NOT been helpful at all and I'm telling everybody should AVOID dealing with this pathetic excuse of a company. You're better off selling through gazelle or literally any other company. This has been a complete waste of time with the constant back and forth emailing with them. Worst customer service experience of my life. Oh and btw, still haven't received my check over 3 months later. "

This review was modified by Luis89 on December 19 2016 08:44:49 PM
Rep reply posted Dec-28-2016

A rep from uSell, usell.com, has responded

“Hello, we are very sorry to hear that you had such a difficult time with this transaction. It is definitely an unusual situation, and our support staff worked diligently to resolve this matter for you as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, we cannot control the Postal Service, and there was a procedure to follow in this case. That said, we do take your feedback seriously and appreciate you giving uSell a try.

Kind regards,
Heather
Director, Account Management & Customer Experience
uSell”

2016-12-17

"Everything was super easy, thank you!"

2016-12-12

Catchy title

"They delivered with what they promised me. Will definitely use them in the future."

2016-12-12

Perfect

"Experience was very positive. No surprises, no issues. Results as described and expected."

2016-12-10

Still waiting

"I've gotten no response from the company regarding the phone I sent them tracking said it would get there Dec 2 an I haven't heard back from them so I'm still waiting..."

Rep reply posted Dec-13-2016

A rep from uSell, usell.com, has responded

“Hello there, we're very sorry to hear that your device has not yet been delivered to your buyer, Secondhand Cellular. Our support staff has been working very closely with them, as well as the USPS to try to locate the package. We will reach back out to you directly from uSell support to resolve this for you, so please watch for the email.

Kind regards,
Heather
Director, Account Management & Customer Experience
uSell”

2016-12-06

Quick and easy

"The process for finding, shipping, and receiving payment was crazy-easy. I would *definitely use Usell again in the future and recommend to anyone, highly. "

2016-12-02

Phones and Cash

"Sold two phones very easy process and I got the amount I was quoted will sale here every time now."

2016-11-30

Quick and Easy

"This was very easy to use and I received my money in a few days. The instructions were easy to follow and I had no questions. "

2016-11-26

As advertised and promised

"Quick turn around as well. "

This review was modified by familyvanderhaar on November 26 2016 08:41:42 AM

2016-11-25

Great experience!

"Easy to follow instructions. Helpful emails every step of the way. Got my money quickly. I read the reviews before choosing uSell and now wonder if some of the less satisfied customers might have not done the couple of prep steps, like turning off findmyphone. My phone was 2 years old, and had been kept in a case and screen protector its whole life, So I got top dollar. Anyway, I had a very positive experience and would recommend uSell to anyone."

2016-11-24

Great customer service

"They were quick and reissued a check our dog chewed up with no problems. "

2016-11-23

Awesome experience

"Usell did exactly as they said they would I got the amount of money that they estimated.simple and quick process I'd recommend it to anyone"

2016-11-22

Packaging

"The only issue I had:
I felt was the package they wanted me to ship the device in was not good enough to protect the device. Other than that it was a simple and efficient exchange.

2016-11-22

Highly recommended buyer!

"Competitive price offered. fast receipt of device shipping package and quick payout. Highly recommended!

Share uSell's store rating

uSell is a Merchant Member! Learn more

uSell is a merchant member
uSell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.