Product & services pricing Rating 5.77/10 5.77/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.26/10 4.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.23/10 5.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.07/10 4.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"It was so easy! Wish I had known about this site before."

"Super easy and fast response time. Thanks, USell!!"

"Quick, simple, and straight-forward process. Very pleased with my uSell experience. "

"Initial shipping material was received w/in a day or two of starting the process online. I was kept informed throughout the entire process and it was quick and painless plus I got my money fast. "

"Easy to follow instructions. Simply went online, received packet, mailed in, received payment. How much easier could you ask for. Thank you"

"Timely. Fair. Easy. Really good service. "

"The whole process was quick and easy. "

"Thanks for the payment for a phone I no longer use.

I recognize that terms such as 'good condition' are subjective and it is easy to expect a better return and be disappointed when it doesn't happen. But the process was smooth.

"I really recommended!! Super easy and fast!"

"Very pleased with their service and timely processing."

"Easy transaction A++++++++++++++++++++++++++"

"Great service, would strongly recommend!"

"Very fast service and fair price"

"this place sucks. i sent my phone thinking.. hey they have lots of good reviews so they must be good. i got a quote for 88 dollars. i got the check and it bounced.. so they sent me ANOTHER check and it BOUNCED again. so i emailed them both times the check bounced and they event responded ONCE. i have emailed them almost everyday since then and they have NEVER answered me! very displeased. if you come across this website.. RUN AWAY as fast as you possibly can!! BUYER BEWARE!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-15-2015

usell.com, uSell rep has responded

“Hi Ben,

Thanks for taking the time to rate your experience and I'm so sorry to hear about the trouble you had with your checks from Guzu! I don't blame you for being upset and I can assure you that this is certainly not indicative of a typical transaction. I know our Customer Advocate, Allyah has been working with you and Guzu to resolve this matter, and I'm happy to report that Guzu sent a money order to you today. Allyah is sending you an email from support@usell.com with the USPS tracking number for the shipment.
Ben, uSell stands behind you as your advocate every step of the way, and in the unlikely event your transaction doesn't go as planned, we are here to help make it right for you. Again, we are sorry that you were affected by the problem this buyer encountered with their bank account and I hope that this has been brought to a successful resolution for you. If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to respond to the email from support@usell.com.

Best,
Heather
Customer Experience Manager
uSell”

"From the time I sent the phone n minor issue,resolved very fast,n payment issued promptly. I'm pleased to say you guys stuck to your word. Thanks again, I will always deal n refer anyone to u sell. "

uSell is a Merchant Member! Learn more

uSell is a merchant member
uSell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,899 merchant members.