Stores > uSell

• uSell uSell Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

2016-05-12

Its a win win!

"Fast service and easy. I highly recommend the service."

2016-05-10

"Quick and exactly what was quoted"

2016-05-07

Great!

"Very fast process. Great service. Everything was done exactly how they said and the directions were easy to follow. "

2016-05-07

No problems

"Prepaid for my phone to get to them. And a couple weeks later I had a check. That easy. And 75 dollars more than a competitor "

2016-05-04

Awesome experience!

"I though the whole thing was gonna be mote trouble than it was worth. Boy was I wrong. Easy shipping super fast payment I only wish I could find my tablet on there list to sale it that would be awesome l"

2016-05-03

So easy!!

"Usell was great!! So easy to do and the money was deposited so quickly into my account. A great service!"

2016-04-29

Super fast and the best price

"Will definitely use again. "

2016-04-24

Got paid for that old thing! ????

"Had a very good experience with usell was paid as quoted. Fast easy and will definitely use I sell again."

2016-04-23

Easy money

"Quick and easy way to get rid of old phones and ipods"

2016-04-22

Broken iPad sent back

"I sent them a perfectly good iPad to sell. They told me that mine was broken and set me back an iPad that is bent and does not even turn on. I tried contacting customer support and they did not help me at all. I am not even sure if this is the iPad that I sent to them. Mine was not bent. And mine turned on. Very upset. Beware before using this site."

This review was modified by Slicknick204 on April 22 2016 02:31:59 AM
Rep reply posted Apr-25-2016

A rep from uSell, usell.com, has responded

“Hi there,

I'm very sorry to hear about the disappointing experience you had with this transaction. Our records show that you created an order to sell your iPad to XTechGear, one of the independent professional buyers in our marketplace. I see that you have been corresponding with our support team about this matter. Since you transacted with XTechGear, we advised you to contact them directly for further assistance. I will be following up with them on your behalf to seek a resolution.

Best,
Heather
Director of Customer Experience
uSell”

2016-04-21

We will use again!

"This is not our first rodeo, we will use uSell for our next fundraiser."

2016-04-20

GREAT TO DO BUSINESS WITH

"uSell was fast with getting me an postage paid envelope to send my product in and even faster to get me a check."

2016-04-15

"Deivered just what they promised"

2016-04-14

Great !!!!

"U sell is great n the best n good prices "

2016-04-11

Super easy

"The packaging uSell sends comes in quickly and gives very simple instructions on what to do. You literally don't have to buy or do anything, just put your device inside and seal it off, then mail it back. Definitely would recommend to anything, and will use uSell again if I ever need to. A truly reliable business!"

Share uSell's store rating

uSell is a Merchant Member! Learn more

uSell is a merchant member
uSell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.