Stores > uSell

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.79/10 1.79/10

2016-04-02

"They couldn't use my phone but they mailed it back to me free of charge.."

2016-03-31

"no hassle and quick transaction"

2016-03-27

USell fantastic

"Researched the many resell sites, USell gave by far the best price, my iPhone sold for an average of $70 more then the others. Turnaround time from start to finish(visit the site, request the kit, get the kit, get my check) was about 2 weeks. I assume much quicker if you have it deposited to PayPal which I did not. I absolutely recommend. "

2016-03-26

Looking for a great way to get rid of that old phone

"Thanks for the help with taking the phone off our hands and not trying to cheat us on the price."

2016-03-26

Quick and easy

"No hassle. Everything worked out great! Will recommend."

2016-03-25

U R GREAT!

"Process was easy. We were kept informed each step of the way. Highly Recommended!"

2016-03-24

Easy come EASY GO

"The service is fast ,easy instrutions, fair offers, and a prepaid shipping package what more can you ask for .and yes they do make it a friendly service"

2016-03-22

I'll do it again!

"A very legitimate business. I will do business with USell again and recommend to others."

2016-03-17

Great and easy to use

"I will be using this one again way better then gazelle"

2016-03-16

GREAT

"worked great! WOULD USE AGAIN"

2016-03-16

Bait & Switch Tactics - $53.20 for a iPad Charger? Yes it's true

"I'll keep this short so all potential uSell Customers can be ready.

I was quoted $80.00 on an iPad mini, sent it in and the reduced the price to $23.80 because it was missing the power adapter. Really?!?!? BAIT AND SWITCH at it's best!

Then they force you to pay the return shipping on your item!

This review was modified by chrisj94 on March 16 2016 06:54:57 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-16-2016

A rep from uSell, usell.com, has responded

“Hello Chris,

I'm very sorry to hear how disappointed you were with this transaction. I reviewed your order and I see that the revised offer was made for two reasons: 1- there was dirt under the touch screen and 2- the charger was missing. The deduction for a missing charger is usually minimal (only about $4-8) depending on the device, so the main reason the offer was reduced had to do with the actual condition of the iPad.
We are proud to offer a risk-free transaction, so if you disagree with the assessment of your device, we gladly return it free of charge. We never charge our customers for return shipping. I see that you declined the revised offer, so your iPad is being processed for return now.
We want you to be able to get the most money for your device, even if it isn't through our service. Thank you for giving uSell a try, and again, our apologies for the disappointment you experienced.
If there is anything else we can do for you, please reach out to support@usell.com and we'll be happy to help.

Best,
Heather
Director of Customer Experience
uSell”

2016-03-11

Fabulous

"Fabulous company I'd refer them to
Anyone

2016-03-11

Super easy!

"Filled out the online form, my package was delivered within a couple days so I could mail them the phone. Within a week the money was in my PayPal account. The website answered all my questions about shipping, payment and the entire process! "

2016-03-09

Easy

"It was hastle free. I would recommend it."

2016-03-06

Easy as microwave nuggets!

"It's that easy. As long as you are honest with yourself about the worthiness of the item, everything else is a breeze!"

Share uSell's store rating

uSell is a Merchant Member! Learn more

uSell is a merchant member
uSell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.