• uSell uSell Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.08/10 5.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.67/10 5.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10

"Usell was awesome not only did they give me the best deal for my phone but it was fast. I definitely recommend usell.com if you are looking to get rid of your old tablet or phone."

"Fast and easy. Will recommend.

"Satifying experience! Thanks"

"Very easy to do business with and very fast. Would definitely recommend to others."

"It was great experience, very helpful, will use again and tell others about my experience "

"Straightforward and easy. "

"I'm very pleased with the process of selling. Thank you for the great opportunity. "

"No hassle and just as promised. Thank you!"

"Was as promised and so fast. Would use again and would recommend."

"uSell did exactly as they said they would. They even took the extra steps, through email, keeping me informed on the progress of my order. I would gladly use them again, and recommend them to all of my friends and family."

"Good response via email when questions arose. Paid fast.

"Thank you very much for helping me to sell my old iphone."

"The offer was good for a broken phone and for not being able to clear the esn they only took the offer down from 61.50 to 60. The only thing I would have preferred would be having the ability to respond yes or no to clearing the esn on first contact instead of needing to reply about it. Also along with that you could deduct a set amount based on the phone/condition/carrier as youve already examined the condition and the other two are set parameters. There may be other factors though so I understand. THANKS!!"

"Beware! Only part they got right was shipping me the prepaid package to send them my device, which they said they received, then lost. Then didn't want to pay me for their error, over a month of dealing with incompetence. Still have no clue where my device is but FINALLY complained enough to have them pay me. Not worth a month of my time to sell a device I could have sold in 5 min online. Beware! Usell scams 1000's of people this way. Check their reviews on numerous sites before sending them anything of value. "

"simple, easy, and speedy. couldn't ask for better service."

Share uSell's store rating

uSell is a Merchant Member! Learn more

uSell is a merchant member
uSell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.