• Address: 9715-A Burnet Rd Bldg 6 Ste 200
    • Contact: sales@used-pcs.com
    • Phone: 512-275-0900
    • Customer Support: 512-275-0900
    • Business Hours: 7:30 to 4:30 Mon-Fri Closed Sat and Sun Hours in CST - Central Standard
    • Fax: 512-275-0903

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"Computer arrived quickly. The computer was what was specified and all was in working order. I plan on ordering another one from them for my wife."

"My experience with Used-PCs.com was excellent. The order was handled promptly and courteously. In fact, the computer was personally delivered right to my office! The computer worked like new, and was everything as advertised. I am very pleased, and will use them again very soon."

"Found Used-PCs via online search. Just received my laptop and it is literally in "like new" condition. John took the time to go through my order on the phone and I received everything just as ordered and right on time. Perfect transaction."

"I recently bought a Dell laptop through them. They were very nice and helpful, even explained how to activate the laptop. Customer Service was excellent! I highly recommend them!!!"

"John and Randall are the Greatest! I have owned a small business for years and have purchased three used computers from them in the last seven years. The quality is excellent and the prices are great! If I am purchasing another computer or need any repair services.. Used PCs is what my business needs.

"Excellent personal service!"

"Always experience great service. Recommended to friends."

"I experienced great customer service. As a new customer he gave my free shipping. The computer arrived in perfect condition. I will definately be purchasing from here again!"

"I've gone to Used-PCs.com twice to buy computers for my business. Their great support brought me back the second time! I know that if I have a question or need help they will be there even after my credit card has been swiped. I'll be back!"

"Product was exactly as advertised, all a round pleasant transaction."

"Being a Low Wage College student automatically makes me strapped for cash so when my laptop fried I thought I was going to be with out a computer for a while. Then I was turned on to Used-PCs. Being close to their location, I took my laptop down to them and was planning on begging them for mercy. I didnt have to. John was extremely Helpfull, nice, and simpathetic to my situation. Without hesitation he and his tech Randall diagnosed and salvaged what they could out of the now big paperweight. They were able to retrieve my data and sell me a cost efficiant replacement that same day, saving me from the horrors of being without a computer. All the praise a have would still not be enough to describe my expereience. John and Randall are two of the nicest, most helpfull people you will ever meet and I really owe alot to them. It is no question that I will use them for all my computer needs and everyone else I know will too. Thank you again to John and Randell, you guys saved my butt.
Sincerely Chris Hernandez

"I usually need to buy 3 or 4 laptops a year. The years before I found them, hunting for laptops and trying to get them repaired was a never ending chore full of aggravation. Not only do they have the best prices, but they have the best customer service. If you ever have a problem or want something special, I assure you that John and Randall will take care of you."

"John @ Used-PCs is always available to help my organization find the best solutions. The pricing is fantastic and items are delivered within days of ordering. I have, and will continue, to recommend Used-PCs to other organizations, family and friends."

"Liked the quality of what I had gotten and ordered more. Equipment is in great shape and ready to use. I have recommended them to my co-workers and will order again when the need arises.
Very Satisfied.

"Can not say enough good about Used-pcs.com. Personal attention, great products and amazing prices. I get PCs for my business and my family members from them because I know it is the best price for the best quality I can find."

Used-PCs.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Used-PCs.com is a merchant member
Used-PCs.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,879 merchant members.