Stores > Unique Photo, Inc.
  • Unique Photo, I Unique Photo, Inc. Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.85/10 6.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.35/10 7.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10
Voice your opinion! Review Unique Photo, Inc. by clicking a star below.

The bomb dot com

"It was great! I got what I needed."

Great

"Great price, fast delivery."

Photo Classes

"Our instructor was knowledgable and approachable, both for the novice and those renewing their craft.
His sense of humor was engaging and put the class at ease.
I will definitely be taking more classes with him. I'm just doing lots of practice before I move on to the next series of classes.

I love that Unique Photo offers Off Campus experiences as well, and I plan on taking full advantage of these in the future.

Thanks so much! Keep up the great work!

Sincerely,
Linda Schalck

""

Fast and great service

"Shipping was really fast. Item came as described. Very satisfied with my purchase! "

Happy With Product

"I ordered some photo paper from Unique Photo and it came on time and the price was great!"

Fast shipping!

"Great fast shipping and good items"

Unique Photo Delivers!

"There was an error made when we placed our last order with Unique Photo, either by us or by a non-responsive computer. For starters, someone from Unique called and emailed us with their concerns because it was not our normal order. The order was corrected and sent on its way. And then, when we were asked to sign for the order, no one was here so we missed the items that our business needed. Signing for the order had never been required by us for any of our orders with Unique. They quickly corrected their mistake by contacting UPS to hold our order at the UPS hub so that we could pick it up ourselves. Unique provided us with all the information necessary to retrieve it ourselves. The best part is the ending! Within five minutes of the UPS driver finding out about the error, he pulled up to our door with our order. Happy ending for everyone!! "

Good Experience

"Good Communication and reasonable time for delivery. My only criticism, was that the
e-mail showed no tracking number

2017-03-24

Two thumbs up !!!

"I found Unique Photo online as my secondary place to purchase photo gear rand I am very delighted with the both dedication and great customer service provided. Prices are pretty reasonable and delivery is extremely fast with FREE SHIPPING. Thank you very much for your great service !!!"

2017-03-24

Poor Communication

"Ordered my camera and lens kit online when it said it was in stock (3/21).

The next day I called in to verify the item was in stock because they updated that it was out of stock and I was told yes. I asked if they could complete my order or I was too far down the queue that I'd have to wait until they got more in...they said they could complete my order (3/22).

The following day I used the chat online feature to ask again if the item was in stock and they could complete my order and they said yes (3/23).

I noticed they charged my credit card and that the transaction was pending since 3/21, so I used the chat feature to inquire about my order and they told me to call in. I called in and the gentleman told me that my order was canceled because their fraud dept couldn't verify my address on my credit card. He told me they called me from a 1-800 number but he couldn't tell me the date. I told him I never received a call from an 800 number. He then said that the camera and lens kit was out of stock and wouldn't be in till next week, but wasn't sure what day (since I asked him). He says they can't provide a cancellation number but can send me an email that the order is canceled. At the same time, I'm still in the chat window with Steph who says they have the item in stock. I tell her the gentleman on the phone says it's not. Steph seemed more inclined to tell me that they tried to reach me via phone rather than listen to me tell her I did not receive any call (3/24).

All in all, bad experience as I called in each day no one told me that they tried to contact me which they had every opportunity via chat and via phone (when I called in) to tell me they couldn't verify my address. I had a chance to ask Steph why wouldn't any one tell me my situation since I called in or was in their chat window each day since I placed my order, but I was to upset and decided to order the camera from somewhere else.

Everyone was professional, but they weren't concerned with helping me with my order. They were more concerned with defending themselves that they tried to call me when each day I was in communication with them and they neglected to update me with my order status. I've read a similar review online where customers have had this issue and looks like I'm another customer that has had the same problem.

MyronSlabaugh's Avatar

SO FAR LOUSEY / HORRIBLE

"I AM DUE TO HAVE A HELCOPTER RIDE OVER MANHATTAN IN LESS THAN 24 HRS. I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE I AM TO GO NOR WHAT TIME TO BE THERE !!!!!!!!!! I HAVE COMMUNICATED BY EMAIL WITH THE CONTACTS MADE AVAILABLE AND HAVE NOT BEEN TOLD THIS INFO. WHAT THEY HAVE WANTED IS MY WEIGHT, MY CAMERA, ITS LENSE AND LARGEST F STOP. IT HAS BEEN AN EXPERIENCE I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND NOR WANT TO DO AGAIN... SO FAR. MAYBE IT WILL IMPROVE, WE WILL SEE. I HAVE PAID VERY DEAR MONEY ADD HAVE A FEELING THAT THIS WHOLE THING MIGHT BE A RIP-OFF. WE WILL SEE."

Fast delivery & amazing product

"I ordered some film for my fuji film instax mini 8 and it arrived super fast! Very happy with the product & speedy delivery so I can use my camera asap"

on time

"great service and my item was deliver on time"

It's always good.

"It's the place to go for darkroom chemistry."

Share Unique Photo, Inc.'s store rating

Unique Photo, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Unique Photo, Inc. is a merchant member
Unique Photo, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,417 merchant members.