Stores > Unique Photo, Inc.

• Unique Photo, I Unique Photo, Inc. Elite Status

• Address: 123 US HIGHWAY 46 (West), Fairfield, NJ
    • Contact: sales@uniquephoto.com
    • Phone: 800-631-0300
    • Customer Support: 800-631-0300
    • Business Hours: M-W: 10am-7pm EST, Th: 10am-8pm EST, F: 10am-7pm, Sa: 10am-6pm, Su: 11am-5pm
    • Fax: 973-377-8800

Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10

What is this?

2016-05-13

Better than Groupon

"After I ordered my mini photos, I received them within the same week. This was great since I had just waited a month to receive (less pictures) and they couldn't tell me when I'd get them. I then received a refund and ordered from Unique Photo and was happy to see them ship out shortly after. Thank you so much!"

2016-05-13

"Very fast turn around, and impeccable customer service."

Almost Perfect!

"I ordered 60 - 2.5"x 3.5" acrylic photo/magnets for my wedding favor gifts. The price was right and they were exactly what I was wanting. They arrived well packaged and pleasantly surprised shipping was fast as well as a very smooth, effortless transaction. As I mentioned I ordered 60 frames but as I was unpacking them 12 of the frames were 2"x3" not the 2.5" x 3.5" I ordered. Not a big deal I just had to cut down 12 of my photos to fit the frames. I just thought it was odd there was no explanation of why I didn't receive all 60 at the size I ordered and paid for. I am happy with the product overall."

2016-05-12

"Still waiting for part of my order. Never been contacted about it "

Delivered as promised

"Ordered and paid online, it was ready for me when I picked it up, so all in all it was a smooth transaction"

2016-05-12

"Unique photo had what I needed. Fast service"

2016-05-12

"The Unique Photo website was very easy to use for signing up for photography classes. "

Love the colors!

"It was my first time printing photos at Unique Photo. The colors are very close to what they should be. I have tried different photo printing companies earlier, I was never satisfied. This is my final stop. I will continue printing my photos from here. Thank you Unique Photo! "

2016-05-11

Speedy Delivery

"The delivery came ahead of schedule. Unfortunately, the website from which I ordered it didn't make clear that there were different sizes for the part I needed, and I ended up ordering one that was too small. But that's as much my fault as theirs."

2016-05-11

Excellent

"Unique Photo had the lowest price on the item I was looking for + delivery was on time."

just what I wanted

"I went on line and found exactly what I wanted. Ordering was painless and product came quickly. Thanks much. "

2016-05-10

Lowest price and fast free delivery.

"Unique Photo had the lowest price on the net for 17x40 Epson Exibitition Satin Roll Canvas with free shipping. Doesn't get better than this."

2016-05-10

"Product arrived as expected with no problems "

2016-05-09

Won't Forget This Company

"I was not only able to save a considerable amount of money, but the customer service is very easy to work with and will email without delay. The delivery was as promised and promptly received and was exactly what I ordered.

Satisfied Customer,
Kathi

2016-05-09

"Friendly and knowledgeable staff evaluated my camera issues, cleaned it while I attended a class, and had it ready when I was ready to leave. You can beat service like that!"

Share Unique Photo, Inc.'s store rating

Unique Photo, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Unique Photo, Inc. is a merchant member
Unique Photo, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.