• Unique Photo, I Unique Photo, Inc. Elite Status

• Address: 123 US HIGHWAY 46 (West), Fairfield, NJ
    • Contact: sales@uniquephoto.com
    • Phone: 800-631-0300
    • Customer Support: 800-631-0300
    • Business Hours: M-W: 10am-7pm EST, Th: 10am-8pm EST, F: 10am-7pm, Sa: 10am-6pm, Su: 11am-5pm
    • Fax: 973-377-8800

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

What is this?

"Prompt delivery, and great price! I'd buy from them again, for sure!"

"The employees were very cordial, extremely helpful. They explained everything very well!"

"Got it, just what I needed and it arrived quickly. Thank You! "

"A very easy rental system. I was very satisfied with customer service and items rented."

"Quick delivery, perfect condition Polaroid film. "

"When I placed my order by phone the shipping fee was more than on line. I ordered 24 batteries not knowing that at 25 it was almost a dollar less pre batteries. I should have been told that information. I have ordered in the past and received goods with little shelf life. I will no longer order over the phone and any products that need to have a long shelf life I will buy some place else. I have been buying from Unique for many years and hope they make some changes before I need to buy all my product elsewhere. "

"Great selection
Knowledgable staff
Friendly customer service
From the web to the phones all the way to the pick up counter.

"Good tour, knowlegable instructor"

"Cancelled my order for no valid reason!"

"The staff was helpful and got everything I needed quickly. They were very professional and they were able to answer and explain all the questions I had. I love coming to unique for the people and the prices. I will deninitely stop by again."

"Unique photo was great. Was able to come through and deliver a brand new, very much in demand camera the day it came out when all other very large establishments had 2-3 week wait times. Wonderful!"

"Purchase was quick and simple, but I felt a little bombarded by ads to buy more than what I wanted.
The price of my items were fair as was the shipping cost. My package arrived on time but had a dent in the box.

"Easier transaction ever.
Thanks

"I purchased a 14mm lens. The price was fair and less expensive than other larger retailers. The transaction was smooth and I received the item quite fast. Thanks."

"Great class! I am a novice, so Understanding Your Camera was just what I needed!"

Share Unique Photo, Inc.'s store rating

Unique Photo, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Unique Photo, Inc. is a merchant member
Unique Photo, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.