Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.83/10 1,163 reviews

Unique Photo, Inc. is a merchant member
    Unique Photo, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • Unique Photo, Inc. contact information

• Address: 123 US HIGHWAY 46 (West)Fairfield, NJ
    • Contact: sales@uniquephoto.com
    • Phone: 800-631-0300
    • Customer Support: 800-631-0300
    • Fax: 973-377-8800

• checkmark icon COD

All 1,167 Customer Reviews

"Easy-to-use website and very fast standard delivery (ordered on Thursday afternoon, received shipment on Monday morning!). Appreciate that we are able to get this difficult-to-find film at a reasonable price...we'll be back!"

"UPS is asking me to pay for delivery and brokerage fee which could sum up to more than half the price I paid for...and its not delivered yet at this time...holy cow! :(("

"Arrived in a timely fashion. Well packaged.
And to my surprise in Japanese! I love it.
Thanks

modified review This review was modified by robdizzlefoshizzle on November 20 2012 11:59:18 AM

"UNIQUE PHOTO-PRICE IS RIGHT AND DELIVERY TIME IS FAST.THEY HAVE EVERYTHING YOU WANT AND MORE."

"I am a long time customer. I love Unique!!!!!"

"Im always happy when I buy something from Unique. When I stop in at the store the people are always a great help."

"i love your leather dvd cases"

"Unique's workshops are excellent. Very informative and hands on. The staff are well informed on products, brands, services. I've always had a great experience and look forward to the next workshop. The prices are great also."

"The albums were delivered in a timely fashion and and my children were very satisfied with the product. thank you"

"So fast shipping in perfect package. Nice and quick customer support. I feel good to buy my camera lenses with this company."

"It turned out that the item is not available only 5 days after the purchase, although it was available when I wanted to buy it. Probably the web site was not up to date. On my complaint they told me I needed to wait a few weeks (!), so I canceled my order... The company says it is all my fault, because I did not notice that the item was out of stock when I ordered, so I should change my review.... Well, I have tried to order the same item again to see if they are telling the truth, and I confirm, they do!! The item is really out of stock, it is written with miniature letters in the corder of the screen, but their shopping cart still allows me to order it!! So if somebody is not careful enough, like I was not, they will order something that is out of stock without noticing it! They will never get a warning to think the order over, because there is a problem...!
I still do not understand why I had to wait 5 days (including week end) to find it out. They did not tell me... I had to write them complaining about the delay, and only then they told me that there was an issue...
Well, maybe they are good when the item is available, but their shopping cart is not very user friendly! Be careful...!

modified review This review was modified by imre-119 on October 26 2012 12:03:06 PM

"Price was right. Shipping was free. Easy to purchase."

"Very good. The order arrived in a timely manner and the products were as expected."

"Fast delivery. Best price. Very happy with service."

"Everything was perfect, fast shipping and I will be a repeat customer."