Stores > Unique Photo, Inc.

• Unique Photo, I Unique Photo, Inc. Elite Status

Customer service: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-08-18

Terrific Rental Department

"I always turn to Unique Photo when I need to rent extra lenses or cameras. Their staff is very knowledgeable and helpful, plus the Fairfield store has a lot of go-to items that are competitively priced. "

2016-08-17

very fast service

"Needed printing supplies, ordered on the 10th, order arrived on the 12th exactly as requested, cannot beat that kind of response"

2016-08-17

Did not honor price of drone training as listed on the website

"I rented a drone through Unique and signed up for a training class. The website lists it as $149.99 "The special price of $149.99 is for customers who either purchased or rented their drone from Unique Photo®." I was charged $199.99, and asked for it to be corrected. The guys at Unique refused to correct the error, or even apologize. I found this to be rude and bad customer service."

Great experience

"The delivery was very quick, just a few days, the service was perfect, nothing to complain about."

No free shipping

"Other place have free shipping option on large order. I had to pay for shipping at Unique Photo "

5 Stars Every time!

"Every time I have worked with Unique Photo they have been so helpful with any additional things I may have needed. They are the best!"

2016-08-15

Fast shipping and great price!

"This was the best price for printer ink and one of the only retailers to have a single color option in stock. Will order again."

2016-08-15

Awesome store!

"great customer service. The reps at the rental center were very helpful and knowledgeable of the equipment. I will definitely be using Unique photos for my next equipment rental. "

2016-08-14

"Quick service and delivery "

2016-08-14

"easy transaction fast delivery"

Promised and delivered!

"The product arrived when it was suppose. We were very close to being out of product so this arrived at the perfect time."

Good stuff

"the only thing i was disappointed with is that some pictures i did not have the option to turn them so that they would fill up the space and capture what I wanted. The other thing was that some of my pictures came out bad quality, but it's probably just the file size I gave them etc. Other than that, it was a speedy delivery and I enjoyed receiving my pictures from them."

Rental

"I was happy with the service, I rented the wrong model lens and they switched it without any issues."

2016-08-11

Great customer service and fast delivery!

"This is one of the greatest companies! I received my product as described. "

2016-08-10

Fantastic!

"Super glad to have received my film. It was not expired and shipping was quick."

Share Unique Photo, Inc.'s store rating

Unique Photo, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Unique Photo, Inc. is a merchant member
Unique Photo, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.