• Address: 123 US HIGHWAY 46 (West)Fairfield, NJ

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.92/10 6.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10

What is this?

"Recently, even though I came into the store with my mind made up on what I wanted to purchase (a high-end Nikon zoom lens), the salesperson brought some things to my attention that lead me to another similar product that made more sense for me. The same salesman also reminded me that my Nikon flash was able to trigger other flash units remotely, something that Mike Z. taught me in class, but which I had partially forgotten. I have purchased my entire Nikon system at Unique (Nikon body, Nikon SB900 flash, 2 high-end Nikon zoom lenses, a Tamron zoom lens, shotgun microphone, bounce umbrella, video tripod and a camera bag) after first renting most of the camera equipment to try it out. I really wouldn't go anywhere else to buy because of the sound advice I get from you guys, I have taken two classes and want to carve out time for many more -- just too busy. I have won 1 award for photojournalism since buying my equipment at Unique, shot multiple ads and press release photos, and one of my photos will be featured in the NJ 350th anniversary coffee table book. A Happy Camper!"

"everything was good, thank you

"Excellent service, product as described."

"Great experience. Good selection. I plan to buy from unique photo again. "

"Very happy with my purchased with Unique Photo. Delivery was prompt. I knew what I wanted so it was a very easy process for me. I like the new loyalty program they have and the 5% special promo at the time. Bought lenses in the past and have had very good experience with customer services."

"Fast delivery! Thank-you!"

"Mike is an excellent instructor "

"Unique Photo was a pleasure to deal with. The lens I rented was available at a great price and came in perfect condition. I am very happy with their service and I will try them again."

"Great instructor, learned a lot from the class. "

"Shipment came fast! I just wish I knew that it came with no film so I could've ordered it with my package! No problems or anything! I would definitely order from them again"

"Had exactly what I needed and at a good price, no tax and shipping included. I couldn't be happier!"

"An item I had been looking for was offered at a price I didn't think was possible. I couldn't have been more pleased with the experience."

"I ordered an instax share printer, best price on the net. The printer arrived fast and in perfect c"

"Outstanding pricing and extremely fast delivery! Great product!
Thank you Unique Photo!!

"All was great! Fast and effective. Thank you"

Unique Photo, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Unique Photo, Inc. is a merchant member
Unique Photo, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.