• Address: 123 US HIGHWAY 46 (West)Fairfield, NJ

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10

What is this?

"This store's customer service is exemplary: they are both very friendly and knowledgeable, especially Paul, Pat and Ryan. Products always have US warranty and the best price on the Internet. Recently I bought Tamron 150-600 (very tough to spot anywhere). I am very satisfied and recommend them with a clear conscience. They are GREAT. Marian"

"Received order in record time - everything was complete and order was perfect !"

"I ordered a lens and was super impressed with the whole process. My lens was shipped the same day it was accepted and arrived 2 days later. You can't ask for much more than that. The lens was packed securely to prevent any chance of damage from mishandling! I would definitely order from them again."

"First let me say they have a great selection and inventory. But prices are a tad bit too high. Need some kind of membership/rewards rental pricing for frequent customers. "

"On 9/26/14, I ordered disposable cameras for a friend's party. They arrived on 10/6/14. Nicely packaged. I got email update. Best price that I saw - even with shipping."

"I placed an order on 9/26 and still hadn't heard or received anything by 10/6/14. I had to call 2 times, only to find out that the item I ordered was out of stock and it was unknown when it would be available. Very poor customer service!"

"Photographic paper exactly as described, delivered quickly. Price was very, very reasonable! Grateful..."

"This order arrived quickly, and is very high quality. I just placed a second order!"

"Staff are professional and fast."

"Delivered on time and as described"

"I ordered this product on 9/25 and still haven't received it or a status update on the order. I ordered something else form BH Photo and received it the very next day. "

"Great service and delivery time"

"Unique photo has by far the best prices around and is always so quick and reliable! I tell all my friends to go there and would highly reccomend it "

"found what i was looking for ordered it got it here fast great job"

"well I ordered 2.5'' bouncy balls off yaws web site an got 2.25'' I called yaw to see the prolem an got no 1 left a message an no call back so im just wanderen whats the deal"

Unique Photo, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Unique Photo, Inc. is a merchant member
Unique Photo, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,864 merchant members.