• Unique Photo, I Unique Photo, Inc. Elite Status

• Address: 123 US HIGHWAY 46 (West), Fairfield, NJ
    • Contact: sales@uniquephoto.com
    • Phone: 800-631-0300
    • Customer Support: 800-631-0300
    • Business Hours: M-W: 10am-7pm EST, Th: 10am-8pm EST, F: 10am-7pm, Sa: 10am-6pm, Su: 11am-5pm
    • Fax: 973-377-8800

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.70/10 7.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

What is this?

"Your staff is super friendly knowledgeable and helpful. I loved the photo class with Mike Downey. I will be taking more classes in the future."

"Excellent site, easy to see & read the facts, good customer service & fast shipping! "

"Quality of Product and price along with Free Shipping.
is no comparison.

"Shipped promptly, with everything advertised. I can't ask for anything more than that.

Although I'm in Texas I had the occasion to visit their store in January. My purchase experience there was also excellent.

And I bought a memory unit from them through Amazon in September 2014. Also shipped promptly and as advertised.

Unique is three times a winner for me.

"Very quick service and cheapest prices I could find. I'm very satisfied and love the keychain lens wipe they included. "

"Got what I oredered. Came right on time. Very happy with my experience. "

"Print came out great, and on time."

"Great service and really quick delivery!"

"Great customer service, knowledgeable staff,I will gladly do business with them again."

"especially pleased with how fast items were shipped"

"10 days later. Still hasn't shipped. No order update. "

"I actually purchased toothpaste from Unique Photo. With a name like that I never would have guessed that they carry toothpaste, but, in fact, they sell many toiletries and other non-photo related items. Thank goodness for search engines that found they were a source. I was completely satisfied with my purchase experience. The toothpaste I use is rather specialized, and I had not been able to find it elsewhere - except at a very high price. Unique Photo had exactly what I was looking for at a very reasonable price and delivered it extremely quickly. What more could I ask for?"

"Prompt service. Exactly what I ordered. Thank you."

"Order came in and item was as described. Unique Photo may count on me for further business as long as the item continues to be available at the price I purchased it for."

"Best price I could find for Canon inks plus prompt service"

Share Unique Photo, Inc.'s store rating

Unique Photo, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Unique Photo, Inc. is a merchant member
Unique Photo, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,841 merchant members.