• Address: 123 US HIGHWAY 46 (West)Fairfield, NJ

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10

What is this?

"Quick response and prompt shipment. "

"Easy to order, got what I ordered and it came on time. Doesn't get any better than that. Thanks"

"I love this store, and their online purchase experience was excellent. Quick delivery, and product came just as I wanted, for LESS than Amazon. Can't beat that!"

"Fast shipping and the items was correct. Lovely purchasing experience."

"Got the nuby sippy cup replacement kits promptly. Product was as described and fit my cups. "

"I purchased a newly released very hard to come by lens (Olympus 40-150 f2.8 for m4/3 camera) and received the lens within a few days of ordering, and they honored a 7% Cyber Monday discount. I cuoldn't be more happy. This is an expensive lens so the discount was appreciated, and receiving it weeks before it would be available anywhere else was icing on the cake. This is the second large purchase I have made from Unique. "

"Sometimes it is difficult to order on LIne, but customer servicve is easy to work with."

"delivered super fast!! I will order from here again."

"came in on time!! Love it"

"Sent me the wrong item. I ordersd the fujimax 8 but I received the fujiman mini 25 "

"A wonderful company to do business with"

"ORDERING WAS VERY EASY AND DELIVERY WAS FASTER THEN I EXPECTED."

"Great service. Store inviting, comfortable and well stocked. Knowledgeable, friendly staff."

"I received an email that offered free shipping but when I placed my order I was charged for shipping. I emailed and explained the situation and they were great about correcting their error and refunded the shipping cost. My order came in a timely manner and was just what I needed."

"Fast receipt of product. Will buy from again."

Unique Photo, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Unique Photo, Inc. is a merchant member
Unique Photo, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.