• Unique Photo, I Unique Photo, Inc. Elite Status

• Address: 123 US HIGHWAY 46 (West), Fairfield, NJ
    • Contact: sales@uniquephoto.com
    • Phone: 800-631-0300
    • Customer Support: 800-631-0300
    • Business Hours: M-W: 10am-7pm EST, Th: 10am-8pm EST, F: 10am-7pm, Sa: 10am-6pm, Su: 11am-5pm
    • Fax: 973-377-8800

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.61/10 7.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.26/10 7.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.68/10 7.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

What is this?

"Excellent service. Order yesterday, received today without any problems."

"The order arrived very quickly!"

"Great customer relationships"

"Great product, I am happy with the film.

I knew it was a pipe dream, but the description said I would recieve a box of five rolls of film, not individual rolls. Thinking I was getting boxes of 5 rolls , I ordered four. It was a shot in the dark and obviously, for what I paid, this would be like practically giving film away. However, the description was misleading! You guys were super fast and I can't complain about the film quality. Came in great condition and I will definitely shop with you guys again. However, the product descriptions need to be more specific. Tell me that I'm only getting ONE roll and not a box. Even the images were all of the box of five rolls. I had a suspicion that it was too good to be true but I can imaging some other customers might become upset. It's an easy fix, be specific please.

"Great Seller, item arrived on time in perfect condition. Thank you. A+++++++"

"excellent service, very helpful."

"Awesome products, everything was in good shape! Thank you!"

"The class on copyright and microsites was valuable information. The instructor was well-versed in the topic and organized in his presentation of the material."

"Very satisfied with Unique's service...Thank You"

"The customer service is good. The pricing is fair. The product was old and kept saying it had a dead battery despite us buying a completely brand new pack of batteries to use. So ultimately we didn't really get to use what we came there for. "

"Received items very quickly, and the ones that needed to be returned were processed just as quickly. "

"Film was ordered for my granddaughter at college. Took a little longer than expected to arrive but I will definitely order again for her !!"

"Product was as described, works get. In original packaging. No issues here."

"very good products and delivery thanks"

"Good price and timely delivery"

Share Unique Photo, Inc.'s store rating

Unique Photo, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Unique Photo, Inc. is a merchant member
Unique Photo, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.