• Ultimate Home E

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"Ultimate Home Entertainment is a wonderful company to do business with. Do not hesitate to purchase from this company, as they offer quality products and unrivaled customer service. I ordered my Fusion Escapes on a Monday afternoon, they shipped the next day, and arrived on Friday. I did have one issue with one of the headrests on my chairs; it was not operating at all. A quick email to Roman that Friday night and a repairman was in my house Monday morning. Roman was always cordial and responded to my many emails no matter what time of the day or night it was. Simply put, this kind of customer service just doesn't exist anymore. I will happily be ordering my back theater row chairs from Ultimate Home Entertainment again in the near future. "

"Ultimate Home Entertainment was great to work with. Roman spent hours with me on the phone making sure I understood all the options, and that I would be happy with my purchase. He followed up quickly on any questions, and made sure I was 100% satisfied. I ordered the Tribute seats and Love them!"

"I purchased four Berkline theater chairs from Roman at Ultimate Home Entertainment. I must say, his knowledge about home theater seating is simply amazing. His attention to detail and responsiveness is impeccable. He was able to recommend several styles and finishes and worked with me until we came up with the best package for me and my space. Chairs were shipped quickly and Roman worked with me to solve a problem in delivery by the shipper. I highly recommend Roman and Ultimate Home Entertainment."

"Roman is an excellent person to deal with. He gave the right advice and everything good written about him on the web is exactly right. He gave me a good price(I did shop around US and Canada) very reasonable shipping to Nova Scotia Canada. After payment I got delivery within a week. would highly recommend and not hesitate to buy again."

"Roman is simply the best. I love my new Fusion Lagoon's and they worked perfectly out of the box. Roman's service was top notch and I can honestly say i'd recommend him to anyone in the market for theater seats."

"This is probably one of the best customer service I've gotten in a LONG time. Roman is the most patient person I've met. I'm one of those people that does more research than it's needed before buying something and before I buy ask a ton of questions. I also hate buying stuff site unseen but Roman from Ultimate Home Entertainment made this very easy and smooth for me and made me feel very comfortable buying my home theater seats. I will be buying more seats to complete my theater room and highly recommend them to anyone. A+ service.

The best part of it all is I received my shipment amazingly fast and everything was in order. The only thing I wish they did was to accept credit card directly but I understand why they don't. At the end of the day it didn't matter!

"I was originally looking at going with another vendor for our home theater seating, but then read nothing but positive reviews of Ultimate Home Entertainment. I contacted Roman about a few sets of chairs and once I settled on some, asked him several (many?) more questions -- I have an email thread with him of 35 messages (this doesn't include the separate emails for the actual order). Roman extremely responsive, often immediately after I sent him a question. I was actually pretty amazed at how quickly he got back to me on the many questions I asked.

After we ordered the seats, Roman was still responsive and let us know when he expected to have the seats ready. The seats were shipped right when Roman said they would be.

The seats arrived right when Roman said they would, and look great! We also ordered the Buttkickers, and Roman got those installed as well. My wife was a bit worried about not being able to see the seats in person, but Roman assured us we would like them.

He was absolutely right, once we got them up to the theater and put together, we were thrilled! These seats are exactly what we were looking for, and we couldn't be happier with the whole experience.

"Roman has excellent communication, and is very knowedgeable about the products. Shipping was extremely fast - got my chairs in 2 days. Overall I am a happy customer."

"Excellent seller!!! Roman answers emails quickly and his advice is top notch. He has the increasingly rare combination of great customer service and the best price!!!!"

"I purchased a row of three FC Lagoon black leather chairs plus one separate chair. We installed the chairs in our home cinema last week and we are absolutely delighted with them. Plenty of seating space & support,we had a four hour movie double bill last night using all four chairs and we all felt very comfortable. Roman at Ultimate offers great support and quick communication.From order to delivery took about six days. I would highly recommend."

"Bought 5 Lagoon chairs from Roman. He will answer every question you have, almost immediately by email. His recommendations are unbiased, and I highly recommend any home theater purchase that you make should be from Ultimate Home Entertainment. Great price, great service and follow thru, what more can you ask for?"

"It's been a pleasure dealing with Roman at UHE. For the months leaidng up to my purchase, Roman always answered any emails I had about purchasing within hours, even when the emails were at odd times. I ordered 3 Fusion Escape chairs. They were delivered within 3 days and the chairs exceeded my expectations. Will definitely keep UHE in mind when looking for more chairs or other home theater equipment."

"Roman at Ultimate Home Entertainment has outstanding knowledge of his products and great customer service. I ordered nine home theater chairs from Roman at UHE. While I was concerned about purchasing these chairs sight unseen from a guy on the Internet, I had read good things about him on AVS Forum. I was indecisive about the chairs I wanted for my ultimate theater so Roman offered a few recommendations. I went with Roman's recommendations and was totally satisfied. Throughout the process, Roman showed great patience with my numerous calls and questions. In addition to his great customer service, his rock-bottom prices are the icing on the cake. I am planning my next home theater purchase to be from Roman."

"This is my second set of home theater chairs that I bought from Ultimate Home Entertainment. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again. They have great prices and awesome service! Keep up the great work.

"This place rocks. I called after hours and was still surprised to get an answer, it was Roman himself. He is the ultimate professional and attentive to detail.
After my order (left over stock of Berkline 12000) he provided tracking information and continued to answer any questions I had.
I got the chairs, well packed and we love them.
I would buy from UltimateHomeEntertainment (www.rtheaters.com)again with out any hesitation.

Share Ultimate Home Entertainment's store rating

Ultimate Home Entertainment is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ultimate Home Entertainment is not a merchant member
Ultimate Home Entertainment does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!