Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Roman at Ultimate Home Entertainment has outstanding knowledge of his products and great customer service. I ordered nine home theater chairs from Roman at UHE. While I was concerned about purchasing these chairs sight unseen from a guy on the Internet, I had read good things about him on AVS Forum. I was indecisive about the chairs I wanted for my ultimate theater so Roman offered a few recommendations. I went with Roman's recommendations and was totally satisfied. Throughout the process, Roman showed great patience with my numerous calls and questions. In addition to his great customer service, his rock-bottom prices are the icing on the cake. I am planning my next home theater purchase to be from Roman."

"This is my second set of home theater chairs that I bought from Ultimate Home Entertainment. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again. They have great prices and awesome service! Keep up the great work.

"This place rocks. I called after hours and was still surprised to get an answer, it was Roman himself. He is the ultimate professional and attentive to detail.
After my order (left over stock of Berkline 12000) he provided tracking information and continued to answer any questions I had.
I got the chairs, well packed and we love them.
I would buy from UltimateHomeEntertainment (www.rtheaters.com)again with out any hesitation.

"After a lot of close communication with Roman from Ultimate Home Entertainment, I received two Berkline 12011s. They look and feel great. The key to the transaction was Roman. I explained what I was looking for and he was able to steer me in the right direction.

There are a lot of choices online to purchase chairs, but I I made the right decision purchasing thru Ultimate Home Entertainment.

"I bought some Lane 103 Matinee Home Theater Recliners from Roman. The whole process was smooth and painless. Roman was very responsive and answered all questions in a quick and business like matter. The chairs were exactly as described and Roman's prices were far lower than I found elsewhere. I would highly recommend."

"I ordered 4 Berkline theater recliners from Roman (Ultimate Home Entertainment). His service is absolutely fantastic. Every email is responded to extremely quickly in a friendly and helpful manner. The price is great, the service is great."

"I just purchased an projector and screen combo at a great price. Everything came as agreed upon. I would definitely purchase from Ultimate Home Entertainment again."

"Heard of Roman from the AVS forums and was told that he was man to speak with about theater seating. They were right! Roman was exceedingly knowledgeable and was available for assistance almost 24/7. I received my new chairs in under a week and they are awesome! There was one other cheaper place out there, but do your research with BBB and on the forums and you will end up buying from Roman. Thanks again!"

"Purchased two Berkline recliners from Ultimate Home Entertainment. Not only did Roman have the best price I found, but he also offered UNMATCHED customer service. He answered all of my questions as I was trying to decide on a model. In addition, FAST shipping, and a product I am going to enjoy for a very long time.

Thanks, Roman!

"Ordered buttkickers from Roman, excellent communications, price and super fast shipping. Ordered 6 recliners from him previously and they are top notch!"

"Purchase: 4 Berkline 12006 motorized leather home theatre recliners (shipped to Canada)

Roman at Ultimate Home Entertainment was fantastic to deal with, extremely knowledgeable and very responsive to all my inquiries through email.

I am extremely satisfied with the purchase and the level of customer service. The transaction was flawless from purchase through delivery.

"Roman at UHE is the consummate professional. He answered every question; no matter the time of day. Very knowledgeable. Ordered my HT seating through UHE - site unseen. They were delivered timely and I couldn't be happier with the entire process."

"Roman is the definition of reputable (see below).

First, Roman went out of his way to answer my questions before the purchase and was the same price or better than other sellers I found online, even though they usually offered only bonded leather. I had some space constraint in my theater room. Roman advised me against the first chair selection I tried to pick out and said he didn't carry them because they were not comfortable, and he suggested a better alternative. I ordered 6 Berkline chairs and they worked out perfectly.

MOST IMPORTANTLY -- one of the chairs was damaged in shipping by UPS Freight, but I did not notice when I accepted delivery since it was the bottom of the box. Roman took care of the claim and immediately shipped me a replacement chair -- himself!

modified review This review was modified by mfloyd on March 18 2011 07:11:15 AM

"Communication was key and Roman was quick and informative on his responses. He keep me informed on each step of the way and the chairs were perfect. I felt that I got a very solid deal and would recommend Roman to anyone looking to finish their theater.

"I came across Ultimate Home Entertainment on a couple of AV forums while researching theater seating. I read about Roman, and decided this must be a good option because I kept reading good things about his knowledge, advice and customer service. After trying to shop around just to see what was out there, I decided on UHE.

After comparing models, measurements, prices, I asked a few questions, and found most of the answers (from Roman) already on the forums.

I am astounded that I ordered them late on a Monday afternoon and they arrived Friday afternoon. NJ USA to NB Canada (all taxes and customs costs already addressed in the quote, no surprises). Couldn't have gone better.

Very much recommended!

Ultimate Home Entertainment is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ultimate Home Entertainment is not a merchant member
Ultimate Home Entertainment does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!