Product & services pricing Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10

"Excellent seller!!! Roman answers emails quickly and his advice is top notch. He has the increasingly rare combination of great customer service and the best price!!!!"

"I purchased a row of three FC Lagoon black leather chairs plus one separate chair. We installed the chairs in our home cinema last week and we are absolutely delighted with them. Plenty of seating space & support,we had a four hour movie double bill last night using all four chairs and we all felt very comfortable. Roman at Ultimate offers great support and quick communication.From order to delivery took about six days. I would highly recommend."

"Bought 5 Lagoon chairs from Roman. He will answer every question you have, almost immediately by email. His recommendations are unbiased, and I highly recommend any home theater purchase that you make should be from Ultimate Home Entertainment. Great price, great service and follow thru, what more can you ask for?"

"It's been a pleasure dealing with Roman at UHE. For the months leaidng up to my purchase, Roman always answered any emails I had about purchasing within hours, even when the emails were at odd times. I ordered 3 Fusion Escape chairs. They were delivered within 3 days and the chairs exceeded my expectations. Will definitely keep UHE in mind when looking for more chairs or other home theater equipment."

"Roman at Ultimate Home Entertainment has outstanding knowledge of his products and great customer service. I ordered nine home theater chairs from Roman at UHE. While I was concerned about purchasing these chairs sight unseen from a guy on the Internet, I had read good things about him on AVS Forum. I was indecisive about the chairs I wanted for my ultimate theater so Roman offered a few recommendations. I went with Roman's recommendations and was totally satisfied. Throughout the process, Roman showed great patience with my numerous calls and questions. In addition to his great customer service, his rock-bottom prices are the icing on the cake. I am planning my next home theater purchase to be from Roman."

"This is my second set of home theater chairs that I bought from Ultimate Home Entertainment. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again. They have great prices and awesome service! Keep up the great work.

"This place rocks. I called after hours and was still surprised to get an answer, it was Roman himself. He is the ultimate professional and attentive to detail.
After my order (left over stock of Berkline 12000) he provided tracking information and continued to answer any questions I had.
I got the chairs, well packed and we love them.
I would buy from UltimateHomeEntertainment (www.rtheaters.com)again with out any hesitation.

"After a lot of close communication with Roman from Ultimate Home Entertainment, I received two Berkline 12011s. They look and feel great. The key to the transaction was Roman. I explained what I was looking for and he was able to steer me in the right direction.

There are a lot of choices online to purchase chairs, but I I made the right decision purchasing thru Ultimate Home Entertainment.

"I bought some Lane 103 Matinee Home Theater Recliners from Roman. The whole process was smooth and painless. Roman was very responsive and answered all questions in a quick and business like matter. The chairs were exactly as described and Roman's prices were far lower than I found elsewhere. I would highly recommend."

"I ordered 4 Berkline theater recliners from Roman (Ultimate Home Entertainment). His service is absolutely fantastic. Every email is responded to extremely quickly in a friendly and helpful manner. The price is great, the service is great."

"I just purchased an projector and screen combo at a great price. Everything came as agreed upon. I would definitely purchase from Ultimate Home Entertainment again."

"Heard of Roman from the AVS forums and was told that he was man to speak with about theater seating. They were right! Roman was exceedingly knowledgeable and was available for assistance almost 24/7. I received my new chairs in under a week and they are awesome! There was one other cheaper place out there, but do your research with BBB and on the forums and you will end up buying from Roman. Thanks again!"

"Purchased two Berkline recliners from Ultimate Home Entertainment. Not only did Roman have the best price I found, but he also offered UNMATCHED customer service. He answered all of my questions as I was trying to decide on a model. In addition, FAST shipping, and a product I am going to enjoy for a very long time.

Thanks, Roman!

"Ordered buttkickers from Roman, excellent communications, price and super fast shipping. Ordered 6 recliners from him previously and they are top notch!"

"Purchase: 4 Berkline 12006 motorized leather home theatre recliners (shipped to Canada)

Roman at Ultimate Home Entertainment was fantastic to deal with, extremely knowledgeable and very responsive to all my inquiries through email.

I am extremely satisfied with the purchase and the level of customer service. The transaction was flawless from purchase through delivery.

Ultimate Home Entertainment is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ultimate Home Entertainment is not a merchant member
Ultimate Home Entertainment does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!