Ultimate Home Entertainment Reviews - page 4 - rtheaters.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 212 reviews

Ultimate Home Entertainment is not a merchant member
Ultimate Home Entertainment does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Communication was key and Roman was quick and informative on his responses. He keep me informed on each step of the way and the chairs were perfect. I felt that I got a very solid deal and would recommend Roman to anyone looking to finish their theater.

"I came across Ultimate Home Entertainment on a couple of AV forums while researching theater seating. I read about Roman, and decided this must be a good option because I kept reading good things about his knowledge, advice and customer service. After trying to shop around just to see what was out there, I decided on UHE.

After comparing models, measurements, prices, I asked a few questions, and found most of the answers (from Roman) already on the forums.

I am astounded that I ordered them late on a Monday afternoon and they arrived Friday afternoon. NJ USA to NB Canada (all taxes and customs costs already addressed in the quote, no surprises). Couldn't have gone better.

Very much recommended!

"Called Roman, he had the chairs in stock and ordered eight of them. Had them within three days shipped half way across the U.S. Chairs were just as advertised. Great to work with and would recommend him."

"I purchased 6 Berkline theater chairs from Ultimate Home Entertainment, and am extremely happy with the entire process. Roman was very helpful answering any questions I had, and his prices were a good deal lower than any other reseller I could find. On top of that, delivery of my seating was faster than estimated and shipping prices were very reasonable.

All-in-all I'm very pleased with every aspect of my purchase, I would recommend Ultimate Home Entertainment to anyone in the market for home theater seating.

"Ultimate Home Entertainment is Awesome ! I ordered 8 Berkline 90s from Roman. He was extremely helpful and knowledgeable in answering my questions. The order was shipped on time and I received it in good condition. The fit and feel of the chairs are fantastic and the price I paid was better than I could find anywhere. I couldn't be more pleased with this purchase !!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Cartera on January 29 2011 11:14:17 AM

"Roman was very professional. I sent several emails to ensure I was getting the right chairs for our space and Romans responded to everyone immediately, was very knowledgable and very professional. He even responded to my emails sent on Christmas day. We drove to the warehouse to sit in the chairs and decided on 4 seats from the Tangiers collections. I ordered them and we picked them up a couple of days later. We brought the chairs home and set them up and they are perfect for our home theater space. The only minor complaint I have is that the size of the cup holders are small not fitting most of our glasses. Like I said, a minor complaint. "

"We purchased 13175 motorized recliners. The product arrived and was a very fair price with excellent delivery."

"Another A+ for Roman!
Chairs were shipped same day as payment cleared. Chairs were delivered the 3rd business day later. Good communication the whole way: Payment cleared, Shipping date, tracking number, etc.

"I was a bit hesitant about purchasing something as expensive as furniture through an online retailer that wasn't a large company like Amazon, however, there is a website I go to for forums on home theater equipment, including seating. MANY users posted positive feedback (I don't think I found one negative feedback on the forums) for Roman at rtheaters.com so I decided to take a chance. It was one of the best leaps of faith I have ever made.

Roman was great to work with. He did a wonderful job of explaining the options I had for the seating I was order and which he would recommend as well as which he would recommend against.

The pricing was better than any retailer I could find locally...and by a pretty significant margin.

The ordering process was very easy. Shipping time was better than expected (was expecting them mid-December. They arrived before Thanksgiving!).

There was a mix-up with the manufacturer where I had only initially received 3 of the 4 chairs I had ordered. As soon as I found out that was the case, I contacted Roman. I was expecting to be redirected to the manufacturer, but he took ownership of the issue, contacted the manufacturer, who promptly put a rush on the construction and delivery of the final chair.

Roman made to sure to follow up with me to ensure the chairs were all received and that I was satisfied with my order. I am completely satisfied and would have no reservations about using rtheaters.com again for future purchases!

"Ordered Berkline 45004 chairs from Roman at Ultimate Home Entertainment. Customer service is top notch at this retailer, all questions/concerns are answered in a very timely matter. Highly recommend Ultimate Home Entertainment for any of your Home Theater needs!"

"I had a great experience buying from Roman. There was no pressure and Roman answered all of my questions, no matter how dumb I thought they might be, politely and quickly. I did a lot of research and shopped around a few of the local stores. Roman by far was the most helpful and the quote he gave me was by far better than any local store. Once my order went through, Roman gave me an estimated ship date and the chairs shipped before that date. Roman contacted me the day they were shipped. My order included cup holder inserts which were missing in the shipment. I contacted Roman and he fixed the problem quickly. I would recommend anyone interested in buying home theater seating seriously check out Roman and UHE. I will definitely buy from Roman again if I am in the market for any more home theater chairs."

modified review This review was modified by Taiki on October 24 2010 01:54:30 PM

"I purchased a set of 3 Berkline 13217's motorized recliners from Roman of Ultimate Home Entertainment. I researched before I bought, and I have to say that the best service, not to mention price, was found at Ultimate Home Entertainment. I was actually going to purchase a different model, but Roman gave me a detailed description of the difference in the products and he spent some time discussing what would be the best purchase for my needs. I was completely satisfied and will recommend Roman and Ultimate Home Entertainment to my family and friends.

Jerry Wright
Houston

modified review This review was modified by jmack1114 on October 13 2010 09:15:47 PM

"Great communication! No hassle shipping across the border to Canada (customs and taxes included in purchase price). Definitely recommended."

"After much research online, I decided to purchase my theater seating from Roman and Ultimate Home Entertainment. He was very prompt with his service and spent all the time needed for me to make my decision. My order was shipped next day (I ordered on a Sunday) and arrived 6 business days later. I am in Canada so for it to arrive in that time across the country, I was very impressed. Set everything up last night and it is exactly what I was looking for. Plan to order an additional set for a 2nd row and place this order on a pedestal in the near future. Also considering the Buttkickers. Will do business with Roman and UHE again, no question.

Cheers,

Jason Miller
Chilliwack, BC Canada

"On my quest to find Home Theatre seating for my home, I came across Ultimate Home Entertainment on the AVS Forum. I read about a guy named Roman, who was given much praise for his excellent customer service. After shopping around at a bunch of furniture stores locally, I decided to give Roman a try. I decided on a certain model of Berkline recliner, and asked Roman about them. He informed me that the recliner I had selected would not fit my needs, as the recliner back would be to tall for my height and that it would block the sound coming from my rear surround speakers. I really appreciated this attention to detail, as I would have never even thought of this. I felt as if Roman was genuinly looking out for my best interest and not just trying to push chairs, because I was asking about a much more expensive set, and he pointed me into the direction of a less expensive set. I placed my order for another model, and the chairs arrived to my house very soon after. I couldn't be more happy. Thanks again Roman!"