Stores > Ultimate Home Entertainment

• Ultimate Home E

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2013-01-04

"Recently purchases theater seats (Berkline) from Ultimate Home Entertainment and I am delighted. The process was simply and the sales person took the time to listen to my needs and match them with the right seat. Purchasing furniture online can be challenging but Ultimate Home Entertainment made it easy. The pricing was excellent and I was able to purchase seven seats for the price I was quoted by competitors for four. The transaction was very professional and the communication regarding invoice, shipping and tracking was excellent. I will do business with this retailer again and recommend them to all who are in the market for home theater products."

2012-12-31

"roman at ultimate home entertainment will take care of all of your home theater needs. i was looking to buy home theater seats and he held my hand through the whole process. the color and style i wanted was out of stock but he told me exactly when they would arrive and the arrived even earlier than expected. the chairs themselves are beautiful. excellent quality at a reasonable price. i would recommend this company to anyone and everyone!!!"

2012-11-21

"Excellent customer service and Roman was a pleasure to work with. There was a small issue with
My order and Roman worked tirelessly to make sure I was satisfied with
The outcome. The prices were fair and delivery was extremely quick - within
One week.

2012-10-16

"Roman was a pleasure to work with. He was always prompt with his replies and the chairs were as described. The controls are terrific and the leather is great. I had one issue where one of the chairs shipped without a tray table, though within a day, Roman had shipped a replacement tray table. Very responsive and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend this vendor."

2012-09-28

"Great experience. It's rare these days to find a merchant that is as responsive and knowledgeable as Roman. Almost every email was answered within minutes. I will gladly do business with this vendor again."

2012-09-17

"Roman is always terrific to deal with. Excellent communication, very understanding when you ask "stupid" questions and extremely knowledgeable about his products. I purchased my Berkline recliners from him in 2006 and when it came time build a new Theater and order new recliners, he was the first person I spoke with. He did a great job helping me select the best fit for me, based on my needs. I highly recommend Ultimate Home Entertainment and their Fusion line of theater recliners for anyone in the market. You won't regret it."

2012-08-27

"I had an excellent experience purchasing my Fusion Collection Jive-1013 recliners from Ultimate Home Entertainment.

Roman Shenkerman made the process very easy and was available to answer any questions quickly. They arrived on time and He helped me make the right choice for my new media room and my wife and son love how comfortable the chairs are. They were definitely a great choice for quality and value.

Rob Martin

2012-06-04

"Great experence, I highly recommend doing business with Roman."

2012-06-01

"Dealing with this vendor was outstanding and the quality of the chairs was fantastic. I ordered the Escapes from the Fusion line of chairs in a 5 seat row. The owner (Roman) was responsive to all of my questions and guided me through the entire process.
The LTL carrier they used was friendly and made sure all of my chairs arrived in perfect condition.
I couldn't be happier to have selected Ultimate Home Entertainment for my theater seating.

2012-04-22

"Ultimate Home Entertainment is a wonderful company to do business with. Do not hesitate to purchase from this company, as they offer quality products and unrivaled customer service. I ordered my Fusion Escapes on a Monday afternoon, they shipped the next day, and arrived on Friday. I did have one issue with one of the headrests on my chairs; it was not operating at all. A quick email to Roman that Friday night and a repairman was in my house Monday morning. Roman was always cordial and responded to my many emails no matter what time of the day or night it was. Simply put, this kind of customer service just doesn't exist anymore. I will happily be ordering my back theater row chairs from Ultimate Home Entertainment again in the near future. "

2012-04-02

"Ultimate Home Entertainment was great to work with. Roman spent hours with me on the phone making sure I understood all the options, and that I would be happy with my purchase. He followed up quickly on any questions, and made sure I was 100% satisfied. I ordered the Tribute seats and Love them!"

2012-03-06

"I purchased four Berkline theater chairs from Roman at Ultimate Home Entertainment. I must say, his knowledge about home theater seating is simply amazing. His attention to detail and responsiveness is impeccable. He was able to recommend several styles and finishes and worked with me until we came up with the best package for me and my space. Chairs were shipped quickly and Roman worked with me to solve a problem in delivery by the shipper. I highly recommend Roman and Ultimate Home Entertainment."

2012-02-26

"Roman is an excellent person to deal with. He gave the right advice and everything good written about him on the web is exactly right. He gave me a good price(I did shop around US and Canada) very reasonable shipping to Nova Scotia Canada. After payment I got delivery within a week. would highly recommend and not hesitate to buy again."

2012-02-24

"Roman is simply the best. I love my new Fusion Lagoon's and they worked perfectly out of the box. Roman's service was top notch and I can honestly say i'd recommend him to anyone in the market for theater seats."

2012-02-23

"This is probably one of the best customer service I've gotten in a LONG time. Roman is the most patient person I've met. I'm one of those people that does more research than it's needed before buying something and before I buy ask a ton of questions. I also hate buying stuff site unseen but Roman from Ultimate Home Entertainment made this very easy and smooth for me and made me feel very comfortable buying my home theater seats. I will be buying more seats to complete my theater room and highly recommend them to anyone. A+ service.

The best part of it all is I received my shipment amazingly fast and everything was in order. The only thing I wish they did was to accept credit card directly but I understand why they don't. At the end of the day it didn't matter!

Share Ultimate Home Entertainment's store rating

Ultimate Home Entertainment is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ultimate Home Entertainment is not a merchant member
Ultimate Home Entertainment does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!