• Address: 1000 Westinghouse Dr suite 1

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.72/10 4.72/10

"Great service and products!"

"got order very fast too!!!"

"nice quality fast shpping"

"Hi, I purchased a 10x19 foot Polyester American Flag but instead of getting that flag I got a 10x19 cheaper Nylon flag. I told customer service of this an had to beg for some king of $ off for the mistake. I was told that before I could receive my flag I had to return the error, why should I be without something since this was not my fault. After mailing back the "wrong" flag I got an email that stated they knew my return was en-route. But still I waited for my actual order to be sent a delay that was not of my making but I suffered for the clerks mistake. I was a loyal customer and told others about the good merchandise and customer service. Not anymore.
In further comparison for the extended delay; I had to wait for the warehouse to inventory the return which took more than five days then a order was processed for my actual flag to be sent. Based on the delays and my none use I sent an email requesting that my flag be sent overnight or at least two day. No, I got the overland route (on the order it is clear that it was to ship economy, must be punishment for my error) which with the additional delays my flag did not get to me until about 15 days later. This total delay was almost a month.
Something should have been done to assist me in getting my order in a timely fashion since it was their mistake not mine.
I guess after you have my money I no longer am worth the time to do it right. I am very disappointed in my customer service.

"The flags I have received in the last couple of shipments have been not as good a color as they have been. It appears that the dye to color the flags was running out . Also the flags were not perfectly rectangular. I hope you can look into this and let your supplier know. Thanks"

"Well done! Flag was exactly as described and shipping was very timely."

"Great quality flag that has held up for the summer!"

"We ordered quite a few flags from your company, which we thought would be a great asset to decorate the street in our development. While most of the flags were in accetpable condition, there were quite a few where the "staples" did not hold the flag in place, either at the top or bottom. We also received flags that were "sliced" mid way through the flag. This is unfortunate. Ours is a development of 211 homes, we were just one street as an experiment. I am not sure we will get unification of the community to purchase your flags. Very sorry to write this review, but I must be honest. "

"I bought the Walnut flag case for my father's burial flag as a gift to my mother. She loved it.

It is very pretty and certainly does the flag the justice it deserves. I was pleased with my purchase. Thank you!

"I have sent you two emails 8-2-14 and 8-26-14 in regards to a retainer ring that was ordered from your company and was to big for our flag pole. I wanted to see if there was a smaller one available or if I could get my money refunded. There was not paper work in the box
with the retainer ring.
I ordered 50' of halyard rope at the same time. They came
seperately and the rope had invoice # etc enclosed.
I will put the invoice # for the rope incase you can check to see if it is the same as the ring.
Thank you for you attention to this matter.

"Have been ordering these flags for several years now for the school. Very pleased with both the quality and the service."

"Customer service was fantastic. Both on the phone and in delivery of products. The phone CSR was knowledgeable and helpful in my selection of flags and the intended use of them. I will definitely use this shop again if I have need of more flags. "

"Order was delivered very promptly. Chat option was also helpful "

"Both products and prices are comparable to other suppliers. But, their service and willingness to make things right is commendable when the inevitable problem surfaces. Somehow a small problem seems to grow due to fate, karma, or bad luck into a much bigger issue even in the face of good intentions. These folks kept at it and corrected the situation when it must have taken all the profit out of our transaction. They're pleasant to deal with even in the face of difficulty. You can't find a better flag vendor."

"was so upset when I opened the box with two made in china flags that I burnt them both. will be telling all my friends about your phony flag store dubbed the ( US FLAG STORE ) you people are lower than whale shit in my book."

US Flag Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Flag Store is a merchant member
US Flag Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,864 merchant members.