Stores > US Flag Store

Customer service: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10

2016-06-15

Quick

"Orders are promptly filled and shipped immediately.
Thank you.

Super

"I had this 25' flag pole before. It lasted 6 years, I live on top of a hill and have excess winds of 60 mph often. Any other pole I had never lasted past a week. It finally snapped, so I ordered another. It is a great product. The reason I give a 4 is I wish the flag swivels were metal vs plastic. Though mine did last several years, when they did snap, I had a difficult time find some thing to replace them.

This review was modified by stk544 on June 14 2016 02:01:50 PM

2016-06-14

"My first order to US Flag Store was handled as though it were a much larger order. I will buy from them again."

2016-06-14

"great product, efficient shipping methods"

very wavy!!

"Yes, thank you, the flags arrived in very good condition, and was just what I wanted to purchase. I put one up right away and it was waving in the breeze, just like it should. My late brother, Cpl. Stephen J. Rago, USMC, who was killed in Vietnam in 1968 , would be so happy to know I bought a beautiful flagpole and am now using your flags. I purchased them because I know with the intense summer sunshine, they are going to fade and this way I have a spare to change when it does fade. Thank You, Ms. Joanne Rago 604 S. Sunnyslope St. West Frankfort , Illinois. I promised him I would never forget his and his fellow soldiers sacrifice for this country!"

Proud to fly the flag!

"Excellent product - prompt delivery"

2016-06-13

"Everything was great and delivered in time for Memorial Day"

2016-06-12

Peace Out!

"Love the Peace/American flag that I bought! It is much larger than expected, well made, and durable! I bought it for my retirement party that had a 60's Hippie theme. It fit right in! I'm very happy with both the flag and the customer service. Thank-you for a job well done!"

2016-06-12

"Great looking flag and fast service. Got it as a gift!"

This review was modified by nadavuksic on June 12 2016 02:11:50 PM

2016-06-11

Great service

"Great service and product."

2016-06-10

Fly the colors

"Great flags great price great quality. These flags are the best I have bought from here before and I will continue to do so. Thanks US FLAG STORE"

Great!

"My order was exactly what I wanted very happy with product.

Hurray for the Stars and Stripes

"Once I'd taken my damaged flag down, my flag pole fell into disarray. Once I'd purchased a new flag, I discovered I couldn't fly it without replacing some worn-out parts-- rope, top ball ornament and cleat. I was very happy I didn't have to buy a whole new flag pole. I received the correct parts in a timely manner at a great price. My order arrived in time to allow me to proudly fly my new flag for Memorial Day.
Thank you very much.

This review was modified by cjburt on June 09 2016 05:12:33 PM

2016-06-09

On Time - just like the U.S, Army when needed !

"Everything I ordered arrived in good time and safely. No problems ! Thank you ! I will be ordering additional items shortly, I don't remember whether you use PayPal, but that would be my preferred payment method. In any case I would still order from your site."

2016-06-07

Surprisingly fast

"The flag arrived much faster than I thought. I was afraid it would not get here for Memorial Day but arrived early."

Share US Flag Store's store rating

US Flag Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

US Flag Store is not a merchant member
US Flag Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!