Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.10/10 3,998 reviews

US Flag Store is a merchant member
    US Flag Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • US Flag Store contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

All 3,999 Customer Reviews

"Very professional. Handled a back order efficiently and delivered when they said they would."

"Not satisfied with the blemish on the flag case nor the fact that it was made in china. Suggest better (or any) QC before shipping & indicating where products are made on your website. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-07-2013

ap-online, US Flag Store rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order with us. We apologize that you are not satisfied with the Officers Flag Display Case AND Pedestal that you ordered. Our website states that the item is made in China. You can certainly return the order for a refund or an exchange. We would like to speak with you regarding the review. Please contact us toll free at 877-734-2458.”

"Good fast service and a quality product at what appears to be the best price on the Internet"

"Thank you so much for making it so quick and easy to order. The order came and looks great!!!"

"Nice quality, shipped fast, good price."

"The flag I ordered is very nice. Seller shipped quickly. The only gripe I have is the high cost to ship the flag. It arived in a very small lightweight box. It could have been shipped more economically than what they charged. If I could have found a flag the exact size of what I bought from these folks, with a lower shipping cost, I would have bought it elsewhere."

"very nice spinner flags for my boat, thanks"

"Very satisfied with the product, time taken to deliver and quality of service."

"Great product, excellent communications & fast shipment - would buy from again "

"Easy order, fast delivery, good product"

"My order arrived in a timely manner and were packed very well. I will order again from this company."

"Exactly what I was looking for. I also appreciated the phone call letting me know the delivery would be late."

"I received the wrong flag twice, I am still waiting on the 3rd flag and it has been almos 2 weeks now.

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-17-2013

, US Flag Store rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order with us. We would like to speak with you regarding this review. Please contact us toll free at 877-734-2458.”

"I was replacing a nylon flag that was 2 years old it was faded and worn. I will stay away from nylon and go with poly. This flag is better made with heavier material worth the extra price."

"The item ordered was delivered in a timely fashion and the product quality is great. Not to mention the price was great to!"