• US Flag Store US Flag Store Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.13/10 7.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.10/10 7.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.83/10 6.83/10

"have never had problems with your procedures, however, this last time I received my envelope with out any product. Someone mailed me an empty envelope. I did call back and the problem was quickly taken care of. I do appreciate that and I know things to happen. "

"Thanks for the excellent service!
Have a great day!!

"http://www.resellerratings.com/store/survey/newstream/US_Flag_Store/7475291df48b0f8e545c48715043d0/rating/5

"I have ordered from US Flag for several years. I like the choices I have, and the quality of what I ordered."

"easy website to use and even easier to order from a very extensive part list."

"Very good service
Please send offers or sale discount's.
Thanks
Robert

"Flag arrived as planned. Donated to local fire department. "

"I found the flags that I wanted at a good price. The delivery took about the estimated 10 days. However, I ordered on Friday, so I was not surprised by how long it took. My only problem was that the tracking number never matched when I tried to follow the shipment. I was pleased that I received information on when the order was filled and shipped."

"Everything went as I would have expected"

"Had a little glitch when my order arrived but customer service handled it with courtesy to my complete satisfaction"

"Very prompt and good quality flags. We will be passing them out to children attending our Military Appreciation Day on June 12th. Thanks again for the nice service.

John R. Haas (CW4) Retired U.S. Army

"The order arrived sooner than I thought it would. I am very satisfied with my order."

"The flags were shipped to us quickly and of a very good quality.
Two of the flags are flying proudly in our front yard. We hope to get at least a 1/2 year out of them before we put up their replacements. Our flags fly year round so it's nice to get something that looks dependable and sturdy. Thank you so much.

"Order filled in a timely manner. All parts were included.
Easy of assembly and install. Great product.

"The Flag case was not the correct depth and I cannot store my Dads flag in it. "

Share US Flag Store's store rating

US Flag Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Flag Store is a merchant member
US Flag Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.