• US Flag Store US Flag Store Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.45/10 7.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.07/10 7.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.45/10 6.45/10

"This is my go to store when I need to replace my American flag. Their products are sturdy and well made allowing me to show my pride in MY COUNTRY for quite some time. They ship quickly and the orders are always just what I was hoping for."

"The flag we purchased seamed to be very faded . Dull in color . "

"The online ordering process was smooth and easy to understand. The flags were delivered in a timely manner and looked exactly like the ones pictured on the website.

I highly recommend this store.

"VERY EASY TO ORDER. THANKS!"

"Excellent quality and prompt delivery . Very satisfied !"

"MADE ORDER, GOT DELIVERY ON TIME.."

"The easy on line shopping and quality of United States made flags keep me coming back."

"I ordered Item #: ACCL45, LIght Duty Cast Alumium Cleat to replace a broken cleat on my 25' flag pole.
The catalog did not carry the cleat for my flag pole and I ordered the light duty cleat but the holes were to narrow for the pole.
The lady in customer service had the factory send me the correct size cleat at no additional cost. Ladies and Gentleman, this employee is a keeper. The service provided was above and beyond the call of duty. I will buy again from United-States-flag and highly recommend their service and timely shipping.

"I was very pleased with the quality of the flag for the price."

"The flags were of good value Time will tell if they survive"

"I had no problem whatsoever ordering the flag that I required.
The item was delivered on the exact date as promised.

"Great all around to complaints at all"

"The delivery date was too late for the occasion after they stated it would be shipped within 24 hours."

"I received my University of Kentucky flag in a short time. It was up to my expectations in every way. The Flag Store was great in processing the order and getting it to me. Will buy there again in the future. "

"very pleased with the ease or ordering. I started out at your competitor but the website wasn't working correctly. I called them on the phone and no one answered. I emailed them and no one ever got back to me. Glad I found you and I'll be putting more orders in."

Share US Flag Store's store rating

US Flag Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Flag Store is a merchant member
US Flag Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,855 merchant members.