Stores > US Flag Store

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.21/10 7.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.86/10 6.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.23/10 7.23/10
Voice your opinion! Review US Flag Store by clicking a star below.
2017-07-17

Took to long to get.

"Although I eventually got my flags, they took much more time than I thought they would. When ordering, I assumed they were both in stock and would ship soon. They emailed me a few days later that one was out of stock. I assumed the other one would ship as it was for our boat and we really wanted it for a get together. I placed my order on June 1st and the two standard flags did not ship until June 15th. The flags are fine U.S. flags but a flag store should always have these in stock, especially the month before Independence Day. There are lots of flag stores and I will order them from somewhere else next time."

2017-07-15

The flag store=service

"I have been dealing with the flag store for over four years now, the service remains above average and the staff is always ready to speak on the telephone forgetting the computer.
The products are above average ad they understand that US Flags should be made in the US!!!!!!!

2017-07-14

US Flag Store Order

"Ordered my flags and the pricing was good and they were delivered on time!"

Very happy homeowner

"This company went above and beyond for me. The flag pole I ordered (for Father's Day) was on back order. The customer service gentleman I spoke to called the warehouse to see if he could ship it to me from there because it would be quicker. He hoped it would be here on time. The following morning I received a email, from him stating that he made some calls for me and had one shipped out that morning so that I would have it on time. He didn't have to do all of that as I feel another customer service rep would have just forgotten about it and "hope" it was on time. He made sure...I will always do business with this company!! Plus...he spoke English! "

2017-07-13

Would definitely purchase from again.

"Purchased a 2'x4' sewn flag and a lot of smaller ones. 12" x 18". The packaging was outstanding and my order arrived in a timely manner. Was very pleased with the flags."

DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE

"They are not who you think they are. Find someone else."

2017-07-11

American Flags

"Used the flags to put in neighbors yards around our lake. Great response on how nice the flags were!"

Wish I could give a better review. Shope Elsewhere

"Wish I could give a better review. First the good. the flag-stands looked great. The Bad: Called after 4 weeks to find out the status since I was asked via email to review my product (that I hadn't received yet). Apparently they were confused as to how Paypal processed my order so they never placed it (the customer service rep I spoke with never heard of it!). Not sure why you all use PayPal if your people aren't trained. Second, when I did receive it (barely in time), I had to place the faceplates on the flag-boxes myself (places like Michaels does that for you), which again delayed presentation. Third issue: when I was applying the glue some of the cherry wood finish came off and I saw that it was NOT really cherry wood (false advertising). For all of that hassle I will not use this group again sad to say. Please shop elsewhere for better customer service and quality of product."

Already lost flag!

"Well this isn't the first time, within das of flying my flag it's gone. The clips don't hold & not stitched along the side so there isn't a way to keep it on. Ugh feeling defeated with my purchase."

Good products but....

"Love the availability of different flags but be sure to check things. I bought stick flags and bases and they did not fit together!! My husband had to drill larger holes in the bases to fit the flags. If we had waited till the event it would have been disastrous! "

This site is a scam!!!

"I ordered a WWII cemetay marker for my Dads grave site on 5/29/17 and was told it was in stock at that time. I received an email a few days to a week later advising me it was back ordered, I called in late June and was told it would be shipped first week in July with a confirming email. Today is 7/10/17 still no marker or email. Very disappointed. AND my credit card was charged the full amount $47.24 on 5/29/17!"

2017-07-10

Flag still wraps around pole

"Flag still wraps are pole, not very pleased with it and wouldnt buy another one. The wooden end is also crooked on the pole but i could live with that as long as you could actually see a flag waiving in the wind. :("

2017-07-09

Great product and fast shipping! Will buy from again

"I have purchased several items from US Flag Store and I have never been disappointed. Will definitely buy from again."

2017-07-07

US Flag

"Great high quality product for a very good price.

2017-07-05

Paid $33 for overnight shipping.

" I paid $33 for overnight shipping and did not receive it until four days later. What a rip off. This is the first and last time I will use this company."

Share US Flag Store's store rating

US Flag Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

US Flag Store is not a merchant member
US Flag Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!