• Address: 1000 Westinghouse Dr suite 1

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.68/10 7.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.33/10 7.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.40/10 6.40/10

"Flag came on time, looked beautiful."

"I had a great experience with the flag store. the quality of the flag is exactly what I expected. The order arrived in a timely fashion. I would highly recommend the US Flag Store!"

"Great item, fast shipping. Expect more orders...

Happy New Year

mindmolders.org

"Hi
Ordered a flag for a Christmas present and it is a few days past the 30 days, but they would not extend their Christmas return policy. The person I bought the gift for passed away. I have a brand new flag in a box, with no use for it.
Will never order rom this company again, how insensitive they are.

"I have been buying my flags from US Flag Store for several years and have never been disappointed in the products I have received. "

Weatherly PA

"Flags are high quality. I have had US Flag Store American Flags on my vehicle every day since the September 11th, 2001 terrorist attacks on our country. I drive a lot of miles and only need to replace the flag once or twice a year. Even though the flags are not designed to withstand the 65 MPH winds that are produced when driving, they stand up admirably. I highly recommend."

"Great quality little flags at very reasonable price. Arrived quickly."

"I bought the flag box to honor a family friends father who just recently died. I told her that I would honor her father this way and that other flag boxes would not do. I know the quality of your items and was proud to give such an item to our friend as well.
Sincerely Mark former Marine and Presidential Guard to President Ronald Reagan.

"I had purchased a pole and bracket for a porch. It was a gift for someone else. Hopefully, it is fine. Super fast delivery from this company!"

"It's great my husband and myself continue with the car flags on our vehicles since 2001. We show our patriotism. It is easy the flags are great we usually go thru 4 for me and 2 for my husband. It also helps my husband had an accident and suffered sever brain injury by God's grace he is a walking miracle, it also helps him find our vehicle if he happens to go in a store with me and needs to leave to rest."

"Wanted a lapel pin that I couldn't get from the state I was visiting so I went on line and ordered it. Thanks for having a great selection. The shipping was quick. I know where to go if I need another pin. I will order again in the future."

"US Flag Printed Polyester 3ft x 5ft with Grommets;
This is an amazingly good product and quality for the price. This is my 3rd ( I believe?) order over the years and I have not been disappointed once. These flags hold up to extreme weather conditions very well and if left out to the elements they last almost a year before showing any wear or tear. At about $2.00 per flag thats an amazing saving over the years as we like to display the Flag all the time. Thanks US Flag Store!

"We are very satisfied with the quality, ease of ordering, price and fast shipping that we receive from the US Flag Store.

Great people to do business with...

Thanks
C.P.
Saint Albans Maine

"The Flag did make it in time for Christmas..Still in box, and will stay there probably until the Spring thaw..

"We ordered the Marine Corp flag for a Christmas gift. The service was fast and arrived in perfect condition. We definitely would order again from the US Flag Store."

US Flag Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Flag Store is a merchant member
US Flag Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,906 merchant members.