Stores > US Flag Store

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.36/10 7.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.65/10 7.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.13/10 7.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.36/10 7.36/10
Voice your opinion! Review US Flag Store by clicking a star below.
2017-06-20

They have flags on the site that they don't have to sell.

"They run ads for flags that they don't have. They back order flags than tell you they will not get them in stock because they are will not be printed any more. than weeks later you get one in the mail."

2017-06-19

Best quality and selection of American Flags.

"The American flags arrived on time and were exactly as advertised."

2017-06-19

Great flags, order filled in perfect.

"Order received on time and filled in perfect. About half a dozen of flags came in as rolled format while rest of the flags came in as flat format. Flag formatted flags are great but I am still having problems with the flags came in as rolled format. I am still having trouble flattening them even after ironing those.

Pleased

"I ordered a total of a dozen flags and was concerned about the quality since the price was actually low for what I expected. When they arrived, in a very timely manner, I was VERY pleased with the quality and workmanship of these flags. They are very durable and should last a long time for what I'm using them for."

2017-06-18

Flag purchased for Mother's Day

"We shopped several sites for the flag my Mother said she wanted for Mother's Day. US Flag Store met all our expectations. The flag and pole was sent out very quickly. Prices were very competitive. We would definitely purchase from this store again."

2017-06-17

Flags for cemetery and home

"Outstanding: Ease of ordering, prompt delivery, quality of flags. Will order again."

2017-06-16

Reunion Table Flags

"I order table flags every two years for our reunion. This yer when I ordered the shipment was sent without the POW/MIA flags. I didn't realize they were out of stock until I received the order. I would have be nice if I had been notified of the back order when I placed the order. I will not be ordering from you again."

2017-06-15

Good Product - SoSo Service

"I placed an order with about 15 days lead time before my event, plenty of time for ground shipping. Due to the time constraint, I called to verify the items were in stock and would ship that day or the next to meet the time needed for free ground shipping. I was guaranteed it would and I would get the items in plenty of time. 5 days prior to my event I had not seen the items had shipped yet, so I called and was informed the order had not been filled at that time. Eventually the rep agreed to get the Warehouse to fill the order that day, and get the items shipped, still ground unless I wanted to pay extra to expedite and because the Warehouse already had my order I was not guaranteed I would get the expedited shipping. Everything arrived the day before my event so I was able to get my flag display set up. I ordered a set of indoor flags including the U.S.A. flag and all branches of the military, unfortunately I received 3 different styles of wooden poles and 2 different styles of the eagle crest topper. My display is up and looks good, but there is a distinct difference in the poles and toppers. The flags themselves are very nice, the poles are nice (wish they all matched) and the toppers are very nice (wish they all matched). I would recommend order from the US Flag Store again, just give yourself plenty of time before you need the items."

2017-06-15

Good Quality for Price

"Good Quality flags for the price that was paid. The video demonstrating the different flags was a big help. Will shop here again."

2017-06-14

Excellent Quality!!

"As President of the VFW Auxiliary, every year our Post goes and puts flags on the graves of Veterans.
I ordered 110 flags and was very impressed with the quality for the price! We will be ordering from here every year!! Thank you!!!

2017-06-13

great products

"All of the products I have received from The US Flag store are higher quality. and reasonable pricing . Hard to find flags of exceptional quality. all Made in the USA. A big plus. Thanxs!!!"

2017-06-13

Patriotic bunting

"I ordered cloth patriotic bunting (cut to 36 feet). Both ends looked like they were cut with a scissors. They were uneven. I trimmed some off, made everything even & sewed the ends to make it presentable to hang on my home. The advertisement said it was ok for outside use, but when I recieved it ,it was fraying a little on the edges of the length of the bunting. I hadn't even put it outside yet & it was fraying. So I wrote to the company, & they said they were sorry but there are no refunds on cut to order items, but they would credit me 10% of the order. Now I'm stuck with this huge bunting I can't use for anything and $7.79 (which hasn't been credited yet) to show for it. I'm not a happy customer........"

2017-06-12

Great product

"Just what I ordered. Received what was ordered and looks great. "

2017-06-10

Flag Purchase !!

"Great selection of flags !! I was also pleased with the delivery speed."

2017-06-09

Super easy to navigate and make purchases

"Best prices and the quality was amazing. I was very happy with my USMC yard flag. "

Share US Flag Store's store rating

US Flag Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

US Flag Store is not a merchant member
US Flag Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!