• Address: 1000 Westinghouse Dr suite 1

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.53/10 7.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.53/10 7.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.84/10 6.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.45/10 5.45/10

"Affordable, fast and the quality is excellent -- will know where to go when I need a replacement. Thank you U.S. Flag Store! "

"The flags are great. They came when they said they would. Plus they introduced me to the tea store! Yay! Thanks"

"I was pleased at the quality of the flags. They are sewn very well and should hold up under our weather conditions, especially this winter. I will order again."

"order was delivered on time, product was exact as described."

"The flag pole arrived without the gold ball, had to call and get a replacement ball delivered. Solar LED flag pole light and U S naval flag arrived OK. The light was not quite what I expected, or maybe the batteries are just old."

"Easy ordering, quick delivery, quality products"

"Bought as a gift. Looked perfect to me. Hope he likes it."

"I ordered an American and Air Force flags. I received prompt service, good price, good quality and I love my flags. "

"horrible, shoddy product! does not hold up well in windy weather. with how weak the mount is with holding the poll up your flag will fall down almost every time."

"I ordered the nylon flag for use in a multi-flag, multi-nation outdoor display. It is very well constructed, as good as any of the flag I previously had. Price was very reasonable, especially given the excellent quality. As I need more flags, I will definitely buy from US Flag Store."

"I bought 200 small flags from the flag store to put around my school for Veterans Day. (I am a teacher)
The flags came quickly with regular shipping and were all in excellent condition. I thought they might be wrinkled, not stapled to the stick well, but I was very pleased. Each one was in perfect shape. I would order from this website again anytime.

"received the shipment on Friday, was not advised of the delay in a proper timely manner. Overall, it went well."

"I was very satisfied with my purchase and the swiftness of the delivery."

"Reasonable prices for the quality provided. No problems with shipping and delivery in an adequately short time period."

"We have been using this flag store for years and always received great service, fast delivery and products are as described and the price is very low compared to other flag stores. We will continue to use the US Flag Store."

US Flag Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Flag Store is a merchant member
US Flag Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,896 merchant members.