• Address: 1000 Westinghouse Dr suite 1

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10

"was really thrill with flags. better than what we were expecting. will order again soon I hope"

"we are very happy with our flag it is great we fly it 24/7."

"My 7th year ordering flags for the 4th of July. Great service every year.
Joe Pacilio

"This is not the first order placed, you do a great job all the time keep up the good work."

"Great product and fast delivery. It's hard to find a flag made in the USA so I was pleased that this one was. It is very sturdy material and should outlast those flimsy flags in department stores."

"Quality product, at a good price, great selection, and quick delivery!"

"As it has always been with the US Flag Store, your service has been extremely satisfactory. You seem to be on top of each item I have needed. Thank you."

"Great service. The gold ball on top broke, (cracked in half) while screwing it into the pulley. The shaft also was stuck in the pulley and US Flag Store sent both pieces out at no cost. Flag pole is up and looking good."

"I am very help with the product"

"Items are exactly as advertised and of good quality for the price.
Only problem was in delivery as I am rural with no mail box and shipment was returned as un deliverable. I attempted to short stop this problem by an email at time of delivery but the word never made it to the person that shipped order. US Flag did make it right immediately by reshipping via commercial carrier.

"The flags were very goog quality and the price was very affordable."

"Nice flag quality for the price! With future orders for this flag (with this specific Logo), I would shift the logo to the left about 1/2inch or so because the seam that was folded/sewn at the end of the flag butts up against the logo wording almost cutting it off. Other than that, I thought the order was delivered in a timely fashion the product was great. I will definitely recommend the US Flag Store to anyone. I have been purchasing flags from the US Flag Store for a few years now and I am very pleased with the products and prices!

Sincerely,
Jim Higginbotham

"The US Flag Store has an excellent staff who are willing to help and resolve with any issues that may arise...I was very pleased with not only the quality of products they provided, but the customer service they provided...In my opinion, this company and their affiliates are the only place to order like products...Thank You!!"

"I purchased (4) flag & certificate display cases. The price was the lowest I had seen on any website, but it is a sturdy, well made product. I didn't read the description closely enough, because there are boxes that are meant ONLY to fit a 3x5 perfectly. I called US Flag and they arranged a pickup, and ordered the correct size for me immediately. The finished product is beautiful and a lasting tribute to our military men and women still engaged in the middle east. I am very satisfied."

"Love the pole. The only I would change is I would provide a flag with the sale of the pole and better instructions for placing the base pole into the ground."

US Flag Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Flag Store is a merchant member
US Flag Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.