• Address: 1000 Westinghouse Dr suite 1

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.66/10 7.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10

"So glad to do business with you company, top quality products and wide selection of anything you need. I would do business with you again in the future. Thanks again."

"Very quick delivery, did not expect to get an order this large this quickly- 2 DAYS! ordered on the 28th shipped on the 29th and delivered on the 30th.
Very Impressed, will do business again in the future.

"Flags arrived quickly, look very nice, colors are crisp and clean and hold up to being displayed outside. They are easy to roll up and store for the next time I need them."

"The flag stand I ordered was fine, but there was little communication about when the order would arrive. When I finally got a shipping notice, the tracking info was wrong, so I ordered a backup flag stand for quick delivery. Turns out this one arrived ahead of schedule and in time. "

"Hello:
I ordered the wrong diameter, I should have ordered 1 1/4 inch plastic rotating rings for my flag pole. If you have 1 1/4, please contact me. Outstanding customer service! Keep up the good customer service & you'll have a lifetime customer.
Sincerely,
Glen Pate
alpineview1@gmail.com

"Was very pleased with my purchase, durable product, fair price, will be buying again."

"Was delivered on time. I was surprised that the back order beat the flags.

"Flag store was great! One of the items was not able to ship right away and I got email and was able to switch the item for something that was in stock. Everything turned out great and I will be using the Flag store for future purchases."

"wasn't happy
ordered flags for a funeral and received them the day after funeral.

"All my purchases have been very high quality and good service."

"I am handicapped and my landscaper helps me, he put up my new flags, of which I noticed were made very strong and beautiful. That evening when flag light was on them, they seemed to glow, and were so beautiful."

"Great service and I really like the detail in the falgs."

"Excellent service - very satisfied."

"we are very satisfied. we have told our relatives and they will order one from you."

"The flags are exactly as described and you get what you pay for. The USA flag I purchased three years ago is just now getting a bit tattered so I replaced it. The sports flag isn't nearly the same quality but it won't be flown continuously so it should last."

US Flag Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Flag Store is a merchant member
US Flag Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.