Stores > US Flag Store

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review US Flag Store by clicking a star below.
2017-01-06

You Da Best

"I have ordered several flags over the years from the US Flag Store. I've always received prompt, professional service and high quality flags. I'm especially proud of them that they brought back the Confederate Battle Flag. Not because I'm a "rebel". But because my Southern heritage runs deep in my family. In my family tree I have many family members who served and died in the Civil war and it's important to keep their memory alive. I live in central Michigan and I proudly display my Southern heritage in my front yard over a memorial I built in loving memory of my mom. She and I were born in Hopewell Virginia, which was named City Point during the Civil War. Thanks again for the high quality products. Keep up the great work. mark"

2017-01-06

Nothing fits

"Bought a pole, eagle ornament and solar light fixture at the same time and nothing fits together. There should be a way that this wouldn't happen, like pick a flag pole and then check off accessories that work with that flag pole. Kinda disappointed. "

2017-01-03

Great Product

"Everything was done very well from the ordering process to the speedy delivery and product quality."

2016-12-21

Not Very Good Flags

"I bought the American Car Flags to fly on my car. They are not very good. The pole they fly on bends in the wind and then the flag bunches up at the top and bends it even more. It looks very unpatriotic for our American Flag in that condition. So I am not using them any more.

The stars below are only because I couldn't go any further without checking something.

2016-12-14

Rebel for life

"We have ordered a couple of times... very happy with online experience, quickness of delivery and quality of the flags.
The only problem I've had is the most recent order was supposed to be 200 flags and we only received 175..... since I didn't discover this until a week after receipt of the order, and because the price was so good.... I didn't bother contacting anyone to request the balance of the order.
I will be ordering again in the future, but will be sure to check the count upon arrival.
Thanks ya'll for a good quality product.

2016-12-07

Everything that I needed

"Great price, fast delivery, great product! Now I get to see the flag I bought wave out side my clients house every time I'm there and they are super proud of it."

2016-11-23

Great Store!

"Needed small Maryland flags (best state flag ever), and couldn't find them. And I live in Maryland (!!). Not only did I find every size of Maryland flag I needed, I also found some local flags that are fun and interesting. The price for the flags was great, shipping was fast and reasonably priced, and they kept me up to date about my order. Love them, and will continue to be a customer for all my flag needs :-)"

2016-11-23

Return item

"I return an item that was not what I wanted and as of today I have not received a credit on by card. When will this happen? I have a copy of the ups tracking slip that show it was delivered and sign for. last week but I never received any info on a credit to my account from either you or my card account. It was sign for on 11/17/16 at 10:10AM by Stacy Durst
Thank you very much for helping me on this
Robert K Borak
1321 Century Oak Dr
Ocoee, FL 34761
rborak57@aol.com
407-468-0997

2016-11-17

Flags Flags Flags

"Appears to be well made. First time ordering flags from this company so I can't say just yet how it will hold up. I'm thinking that the fact that it is made so well that it should fly just fine."

2016-11-05

Great quality

"In the past 4 years I've now purchased 4 flags for my house, the first 3 I'm sad to say we're so poorly made they fell apart with in a year. Then My dad told me about this site, I bought my 4th flag and I couldn't be happier. I leave it out out everyday, and I can already tell after only a few months that this one is going to last. "

2016-10-27

Best flagpole in the neighborhood

"The telescoping flagpole is great. The quality is excellent and it was easy to install and operate. The neighbors have told us that it looks great and is an asset to the neighborhood."

2016-10-20

Good Price, Wonderful Product, AMERICAN MADE!!

"First let me say I ordered from US Flag Store because I wanted a flag that was made here in the good ol' USA! I ended up purchasing three flags (3ft x 5ft Super Tough Brand Polyester American Flag) because, frankly, I couldn't beat the price offered and the additional free shipping. Although I was a little disappointed that I didn't have my new flag in time for 9/11 (I ordered it on the 8th and it wasn't shipped until the 12th), the quality of the flags reminds you of WHY we all used to buy American made products! I fly my flag every day (I have a 10ft. pole in the yard) and proudly fly this product from US Flag Store. When I put up my third one, I will definitely be coming back to purchase the replacement."

2016-10-19

Quality flags that last

"I have purchased four of the 5' x 9.5' embroidered flags. The two I have used have lasted over 2 years each and have not become tattered at all. Long hours in the South Carolina heat and sun have faded the flags over time, but they have maintained their overall usefulness much longer than other flags friends have bought elsewhere. I heartily recommend the sewn nylon American Flags by Valley Forge Flag from US Flag Store. "

2016-10-19

quality

"good quality flags for the price."

2016-09-30

U.S. and state flags

"The flags were all good quality and exactly what I ordered. I am very pleased with them."

Share US Flag Store's store rating

US Flag Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

US Flag Store is not a merchant member
US Flag Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!