Stores > US Flag Store

Customer service: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-05-28

Guests of honor ...

"We have some Dutch friends visiting so we decided to fly their national flag in honor of their visit. So, found it, ordered it, paid for it, it arrived, hung it up, flew it and soon it will be over. All was good with this relatively simple transaction ... as it should be ;-)"

2016-05-27

Satisfaction

"Completely satisfied. Could not have expected better service."

2016-05-27

Excellent Service

"My items arrived on time and well packaged. I called US Flag a couple of days later with a question, the phone was answered by a young lady who had an immediate response to my query. "

God Bless America

"Very happy to find a US flag not made in China. Good quality, fast shipping, great price."

2016-05-26

Could not ask for better!!!!

"Great customer service + quality products = very satisfied customer

I have order many times from United States Flag Store and never had a complaint. Their shipping is fast and products are great quality. I have dealt with customer service a few times on products that were out of stock and they are always friendly and knowledgeable.

100% recommend

This review was modified by everett2003 on May 26 2016 07:31:07 AM

Happy Happy Flag flyer

"We Are very pleased with our flap pole and flag. very easy to put together and install. "

2016-05-25

Return and charge policy,

"I ordered 2 US Flags with free shipping on them. They were sent to the wrong address and returned. A month before I ordered a flag pole and flag and that was sent to the right address. Then they charged me over $7.00 for there mistake. When I ordered the flags I checked the address to make sure it was right. No flags and out over $7 for nada. There mistake not mine.

2016-05-24

"Excellent product, just as advertised. Speedy delivery"

2016-05-23

Real Patriotic Service

"I look forward to shopping with the U.S. flagstore often..."

This review was modified by sonnylas_sl on May 23 2016 07:47:37 PM

2016-05-23

An international reflection.

"We bought flags from all countries we've visited. It is a VERY HAPPY way for us to reflect on how big the world is and how blessed we are to experience it. We've strung them up outside and see them from several angles in the house. It is a great colorful display celebrating Adventure. The buying process was painless. We received them sooner than expected. The quality is completely good."

This review was modified by LeeAnnK on May 23 2016 03:12:38 PM

2016-05-21

Good alternative

"Good quality for the price. These grave markers are frequently stolen if are brass. Nice to have a good looking, less expensive alternative to use."

2016-05-20

No delivery

"I'm still waiting for my flag to be delivered. I was hoping to have it before my son got here from Germany but he has already left for his next assignment."

2016-05-19

FLAGS

"I RECEIVE MY FLAGS ON TIME AND THE PACKAGE WAS IN PERFECT SHAP.THANK YOUR FOR YOUR QUICK RESPONCE WITH THIS PURCHASE."

2016-05-18

Rocks like a poorly built chair

"This is a very attractive display piece. Unfortunately, it does not sit flat and if you touch it, it rocks on a flat surface. Not a big deal since most of the time it is not moved but an indication of poor quality."

This review was modified by Kkris on May 18 2016 07:21:18 AM

2016-05-18

backorder blues!!

"Can not review , I was informed immediately that the flag I had chosen was on backorder. New probable release date was 5/9/16 but have not seen it. "

Share US Flag Store's store rating

US Flag Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

US Flag Store is not a merchant member
US Flag Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!