Stores > US Flag Store

Customer service: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-03-07

All ways great product

"I have been very happy with every order"

2016-03-05

Disappointed customer

"I purchased an external truck for the flag pole and the part was not correct. I filled out the online return authorization form to be emailed and I then ordered the correct external truck and this part came in a timely manner. I waited for the return authorization to come but it didn't, so I called the 1-800 number and customer service rep told me that the return information would be emailed and it has been three months and I am still waiting. Our business will NOT be doing business with this company in the future and will not recommend it either! ! !

3/12/16 UPDATE: Thank you for responding and taking care of this return for us. I am very satisfied with processing of this return. I can and will recommend this company. Thank you !

This review was modified by cottonvalleygolf on March 12 2016 10:43:23 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-07-2016

online-m, US Flag Store rep has responded

“Thank you for speaking with me today. As discussed the label had been emailed over twice not sure why you have not received. It may have went into your spam or junk folder. I have mailed a new label out to you today.”

2016-03-03

"Proud to be an American and fly the flag of FREEDOM! !!!

2016-03-01

Outstanding Service, Outstanding Product!

"We received the American Flags we ordered with no problems. These flags are very high quality. We fly the U.S. Flag every single day except in bad weather. We would highly recommend US Flag Store to anyone looking for top quality flags."

2016-02-25

Did not send

"I ordered the 25ft white flag pole kit with the 6x4 flag. I received the flag thinking the pole was on the way because it showed it was on the packing slip and invoice. After a week still no pole. I contacted customer service and the checked into it. Their records showed it ship. But after them checking deeper it was determined the pole was never ship. One was shipped the in a couple of days and I received it a few days later

2016-02-25

Good product at a great price

"This flag is good quality, light weight, and flies freely in a small breeze, even as large as it is. Delivery was prompt, the fabric is holding its color well so far, and the price was the best we have seen in a while. We will be ordering again when we need a new flag."

This review was modified by taylorbev on February 25 2016 08:18:57 AM

2016-02-23

"Great prices & quick delivery"

2016-02-22

Returned Order

"Returned my order to this company. They received my order back and credited my account, less restocking fees. "

2016-02-21

"Great Flags --Last a long time"

2016-02-19

Not great

"I'm use to great customer service and that did not happen here. On the original order I will admit I typed the address incorrect by one digit. When I called to see what I could do to get is switched the lady was not very understanding and told me to order again and wait for your credit once the original comes back. I asked if there was something she could help get started and I guess they can't do anything to help the customer but tell them to go back online and re-order."

2016-02-18

Will not use a USA FLAG made in Taiwan

"All these stickers are made in Taiwan. Not in my house, not for my US Marine son. "

2016-02-17

Nice flag

"I purchased a Confederate Flag because of my family heritage. A quality Confederate flag like this is getting hard to come by. This flag was nicely sewn and at a reasonable price."

2016-02-15

Just what I needed

"They had exactly what I needed and the order arrived on time and was exactly what I ordered. I have already ordered from them again. "

2016-02-12

"Looks great and arrived in timely manner."

2016-02-12

Veterans Flag Pole Duluth MN.

"Located on the western end of Lake Superior this tall pole (50 ft. high) is subjected to some pretty high wind gusts and Valley forge Koralex holds up quite well in the 40 + MPH gust we get."

This review was modified by TomMackay on February 12 2016 01:31:19 PM

Share US Flag Store's store rating

US Flag Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Flag Store is a merchant member
US Flag Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.