• Address: 1000 Westinghouse Dr suite 1

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.72/10 4.72/10

"Did not ship all the flags at one time. Had to call to get the rest shipped."

"Great quality products great prices n shipping"

"Just fine. Delivered when promised. Packed well."

"THANK YOU AS I WAS HAVING TROUBLE FINDING THE FLAGS I WANTED"

"always fast service and excellent quality"

"greetings
I am very pleased with the service you when you knew you had the flag example of how to be the flag of the United States as long as our territory of Puerto Rico is Admtitdo as the 51st state, and I have ordered 4 flags more and the next clik week I'll be giving thanks and pay for besides flags have the 4 Seasons and Holidays seasons woa this exepcional Thank brinadr Excellent service

"I have always gotten good service from the US Flag store. I know I have purchased several flags, and I use them. For instance, this past summer I worked at a Boy Scout camp. The parade field has 3 tall flagpoles (lodgepole pine trunks) and the waterfront has a shorter pole (tree trunk). Each week, each flag from our 5 military services flew for a day at the waterfront. Friday morning we flew the first Navy Jack. Friday afternoon during campwide games we flew - what else? - the jolly roger.

Because this is the 200th anniversary of the writing of our national anthem, one day each week the 15-star 15-stripe Star Spangled Banner flew in the place of the current 50-star flag. The boys and their leaders appreciated the 1-minute history lesson and they all wanted to do a flag ceremony with the Historical Colors.

This same flag is being used during all my various Scout meetings this month as well. She flew by my front doorway yesterday, and will again this weekend.

I wanted to send pictures of the flags flying, but this form won't accept attachments.

The flags are/will be stowed in the cedar box I made for them until next summer.

Thank you.
Chris

"Great service and products!"

"got order very fast too!!!"

"nice quality fast shpping"

"Hi, I purchased a 10x19 foot Polyester American Flag but instead of getting that flag I got a 10x19 cheaper Nylon flag. I told customer service of this an had to beg for some king of $ off for the mistake. I was told that before I could receive my flag I had to return the error, why should I be without something since this was not my fault. After mailing back the "wrong" flag I got an email that stated they knew my return was en-route. But still I waited for my actual order to be sent a delay that was not of my making but I suffered for the clerks mistake. I was a loyal customer and told others about the good merchandise and customer service. Not anymore.
In further comparison for the extended delay; I had to wait for the warehouse to inventory the return which took more than five days then a order was processed for my actual flag to be sent. Based on the delays and my none use I sent an email requesting that my flag be sent overnight or at least two day. No, I got the overland route (on the order it is clear that it was to ship economy, must be punishment for my error) which with the additional delays my flag did not get to me until about 15 days later. This total delay was almost a month.
Something should have been done to assist me in getting my order in a timely fashion since it was their mistake not mine.
I guess after you have my money I no longer am worth the time to do it right. I am very disappointed in my customer service.

"The flags I have received in the last couple of shipments have been not as good a color as they have been. It appears that the dye to color the flags was running out . Also the flags were not perfectly rectangular. I hope you can look into this and let your supplier know. Thanks"

"Well done! Flag was exactly as described and shipping was very timely."

"Great quality flag that has held up for the summer!"

"We ordered quite a few flags from your company, which we thought would be a great asset to decorate the street in our development. While most of the flags were in accetpable condition, there were quite a few where the "staples" did not hold the flag in place, either at the top or bottom. We also received flags that were "sliced" mid way through the flag. This is unfortunate. Ours is a development of 211 homes, we were just one street as an experiment. I am not sure we will get unification of the community to purchase your flags. Very sorry to write this review, but I must be honest. "

US Flag Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Flag Store is a merchant member
US Flag Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,861 merchant members.