• US Flag Store US Flag Store Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.26/10 7.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10

"It was a great experience. Everything I ordered came in and if I had an issue it was solved right away. Additionally, I had to return a few items and I was amazed on how fast the turn around time was and how courteous the staff was to help. Thanks again. "

"My 55 year old Irish flag finely quit me and a replacement was needed. While at it, I decided to 3 additional for some friends. The flags are very nice and each person I've one to was very please.

The service and shipment were both outstanding. Thank you.

Russ Parrington

"Very satisfied with this order. The flag flies majestically in the front yard of my home. The flag pole has already been through the wind test of this early spring and has remained proudly at the position of attention. Thanks for the opportunity to purchase this fine product!"

"I was unable to order a single flag on the website and when I ordered 2, only 1 arrived until I had to chase down the second flag! Very poor experience, never AGAIN!"

"the flag I purchased about a month ago has begun to unravel at the end. We do live in a windy area; but the cheap flags from Wal Mart lasted longer than this. Disappointed."

"I was very pleased with quality of set., and the prompt delivery service. If ever I need to order another set in the future, I want hesitate to order, nor will I hesitate to refer your company to friends in the workplace."

"The flags were a gift for my dad. I haven't seen them yet, but he is very happy with them. I will definitely order all my flags from the U.S. Flag Store in the future."

"I love the flag - beautiful. "

"Though I have not put it up yet. I received it in a timely manner and the cost was good."

"Dear Sir/Madam,
I'm very satisfied about the ordered I've received from you. I might order more the countries/ US States patches I've visited before. Thank you very much.
Respectfully yours,
Jojo

"As always, product was as promised, was delivered quickly with reasonable shipping and number ordered was correct."

"Representative was very helpful and pleasant. "

"The flags were even better quality than I was expecting. It was a great deal. "

"Quick delivery, good price, seems to be good quality. Can't ask for more!"

"US Flag Store ships quickly and offers quality flags. I need a smaller flag than than typically sold in the stores, and I have no trouble finding them here. "

Share US Flag Store's store rating

US Flag Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Flag Store is a merchant member
US Flag Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.