Stores > US Flag Store

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.59/10 6.59/10

2016-04-10

Great product, always delivered on time!!

"Longest lasting flag I have found."

2016-04-09

Old Glory

"I made the mistake of ordering the flag without the holes to mount on pole. Other than that is a great product."

2016-04-07

Blown Away- Enjoyed my purchase

"I bought the flags for my sailors going away party and they were just the size I needed for the party, and now I have small flags to proudly show my NAVY pride everyday! It shipped fast, and was exactly what was promised."

2016-04-07

Your service flies high just like your flags!!

"I am very satisfied with my experiences with US Flag Store. It's easy to order and delivery is very quick. Keep up the good work!!"

2016-04-05

Flag rings

"I ordered the wrong size. Needed 1 1/2 inch not 1 inch. Oh well "

PROUD OF FLAGS

"GREAT QUALITY FLAGS.
PROUD TO DISPLAY THEM AS A SYMBOL OF LOVE FOR OUR GREAT COUNTRY.

This review was modified by FLAGGIRL461 on April 04 2016 10:02:38 AM

GLAD I PURCHASED

"The entire experience with US Flag was great. One of the 2 items was backordered and they kept me in the loop until it was delivered. Ordering off the website and being able to pay with Paypal was wonderful. Would definitely order from them again. "

Great Company!!

"I ordered a new flagpole, solar light, and truck from US Flag online. The order confirmation came immediately via email, tracking was also provided via email (I didn't have to go hunt up the tracking number), and the shipment came on time. Upon installation, I realized I didn't need to order that truck (one came with the flagpole kit) so I called and was given instructions on how to return it (plus an email with a pre-paid shipping label). I was pleasantly surprised that after I took the package to the post office, I received an email confirmation that it had been entered into the system; then further emails letting me know its status in the system, then receipt, and ultimately confirmation of the credit back on my card. Super impressed with this company - never seen such efficiency!!! AFAIC, this is the ONLY flag company to do business with."

This review was modified by rsallsopp on April 04 2016 07:39:24 AM

2016-03-29

No Problems.

"No problems. Thank you very much."

2016-03-29

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

"I have ordered from US Flag Store 5 times now and they never disappoint! Everything has been top quality and beautiful. I've ordered several flags along with 2 flag poles and brackets. I would highly recommend them and I will be ordering more flags and accessories. 5 Stars All The Way!!!!"

This review was modified by CoastalMom on March 29 2016 07:39:55 AM

2016-03-27

A banner performance!

"My experience with US Flag Store was perfect. Once I found them online, the items I wanted were available and very reasonably priced. The ordering, communication and delivery all went smoothly; the items are perfect for what I intended. Thank you so much for your dedication to customer service!"

2016-03-26

Bonnie Blue

"My flags were received and quality was impeccable. Order was received quickly. "

2016-03-25

Making waves look GREAT, In the wind that is.

"I wanted to add a NC state flag to my order to save additional shipping, but the system would not allow since the order was already sent to the warehoust. Other than that, the product is just fine as other orders in the past, keep up the good work."

2016-03-25

"THE FLAG PIN IS MUCH SMALLER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE..."

2016-03-22

Flying High

"After purchasing a 100+ flags we are now proudly flying them high at all of our dealerships.

Our order was handled efficiently and timely as expected.

Share US Flag Store's store rating

US Flag Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Flag Store is a merchant member
US Flag Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.