• Address: 1000 Westinghouse Dr suite 1

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10

"Quick shipping and order was as described."

"I have been using US Flag Store for the past year and I'm very satisfied with their customer service, their products and their delivery times. "

"I ordered on a Monday and the flag was on my front porch the next day. Excellent!!"

"I am very happy with the service I received from the US Flag Store. I got my order very quickly and it is very high quality. "

"AS always they supplied what we ordered in a prompt and orderly fashion"

"I have delt with them for a long time and do not have one complaint. They have always treated me well and have always had reasonable prices. "

"Iam very happy with the products that ive ordered from us flag store.i love the flag and flagpole that i bought.ive had alot of people that likes both.i will be ordering more products from us flag store.keep up the great service.thank you.
Obie Templin

"I was very impressed with the returned process . I don't normally return items but this was a comfortable experience and very customer friendly ! The only problem was a customer service rep. who did not know a lot about the products you sell . Because of that I bought ( on her recommendation ) 2 products that do the same thing . I now have 2 of basically the same things and am aggravatived that I now must go thru an unnecessary return if I want my money back . I am very happy with the quality of the products ."

"Solar light pole light worked as advertised quick delivery fair price."

"Fabric quality was OK, fast delivery, but the pole length was inadequate for the size of the flag itself. Flag is adequate for hand holding/waving but inadequate for placing in the ground. They were less expensive than another order with a competitor but did not meet my expectations. Both made in the USA which is a good thing for the US Flag. Wish web site provided pole length-if I ordered with that info provided I would not have a gripe. "

"So easy to order and so beautiful to receive!"

"fast shipping , great product"

"Order was received promptly and all items were correct. I am impressed with the quality of the products I received."

"Easy website to use, great product."

"Ordered several dozen flags for future displaying during the Memorial Day - July 4th period. They were delivered promptly and in good condition. Would do additional business with vendor as need arises."

US Flag Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Flag Store is a merchant member
US Flag Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,857 merchant members.