• Address: 1000 Westinghouse Dr suite 1

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.02/10 7.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.69/10 4.69/10

"Easy purchase online. Fast delivery and free. Very satisfied with all aspects of the purchase.

Nate Cagle

"Fast sevice - great quality - highly recommended"

"Ordered a USA 2ft x 3ft nylon flag. Very happy and surprised by the excellent quality of the flag. Vibrant colors; seams are triple reinforced. Will definitely not hesitate to order from this company again."

"I purchased an assortment of flags in light of the FIFA World Cup, these included Argentina, Spain and Netherlands. Also, while browsing the website fell in love with a 4ft x 6ft US Flag could replace my years old flag JUST IN TIME for Independence Day weekend. The result? A truly superb experience, each flagged was shipped quickly and arrived in their own individual packaging. The quality truly is fantastic and matches, word for word, the description and thorough recommendations given by the store online. Special mention to their fabric suggestion depending on the purpose of the flag (Example, suggesting a Polyester blend allows for movement with the wind). I absolutely recommend the US Flag Store to anyone seeking to get top quality and service."

"All except the flag pole light and the broken lanyard cleat was perfectly acceptable. It took two tries to get a new cleat and both times you sent the wrong cleat. I had to jury rig the last one to make it work. The biggest problem is dealing with valley forges customer service. I called them three times, two with no results or even a callback. On the third call I finally was put in touch with a person, I believe Heather but not sure, who was an arrogant distasteful snot to me on the phone. I have done everything required to get this piece of crap to work properly which included charging the batteries, with the switch off, for over seventy two hours, checked the connections for proper attachment, made sure the solar cell was seated correctly. The unit will only light for less than thirty minutes then it goes super dull the off. I paid you people well over four hundred dollars for the complete unit which includes over eighty dollars for that piece of crap light when I was under the impression that unit was an excellent unit to illuminate my flag. I want my money back and a return box, prepaid by whom ever to send this unit back to, what I think is a disreputable company Valley Forge. If you need to Call me please do so. You already have my number on the invoice. I do not tolerate rude and disrespectful treatment from anyone.
Alan T. Ouellette

"I have looked and looked for this fla pole holder and no one had I found it on your sight boy did that make my day I love it!!! Thank You so very much"

"Not satisfied with business practices."

"We received our flag quickly after ordering. Thank you for the prompt service.

"ordered a us army flag 3x5 and a banner flag pole kit on 6/23/14 just got the pole kit after being back ordered and im still waiting on the flag. This has not being a good process."

" When I finally got the two piece black flag pole kit it was exactly what I expected. Unfortunately, I ordered it on 24 Jun and did not receive it until 5 August. That is because it was backordered three times. Even though it was on backorder, if you viewed the item online it would show the item as in stock.
The customer service representatives were all very nice and explained that some flagpole kits had come in twice but not enough to fill my order. They finally called on 29 July saying they would ship my kit but needed the credit card authorization again. It was shipped on the 30th of July.
I would order from them again but think their web page should identify when an item is out of stock and show an expected in stock date. I assembled the pole and it looks great with my black wrought iron mailbox.

"Because I fly my American Flag and POW/MIA Flag 24/7 I always get the best USA made from the US Flag Store. I also got my 20' Flag Pole from US Flag Store a few years ago - again I only buy "Made in USA"
I recommend the US Flag Store to all my friends and neighbors.
Roger - US Navy Retired

"always dependable-item exactly as pictured and described"

"Beautiful flag...great service.....proud sailboat!!"

"I was disappointed with my last order., I placed it on 06-19-2014 in hopes of receiving it by July 4th. It arrived on July 7th. The items were not USA made(disappointing)."

"I have been ordering for several years from this company. I am totally satisfied with the product quality, and service. Products are top quality. Customer service is outstanding. If you have a question - they have the answer. "

US Flag Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Flag Store is a merchant member
US Flag Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.