• Address: 1000 Westinghouse Dr suite 1

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.66/10 7.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10

"We are very satisfied with The flagpole...we have already put it up and have ordered a 2nd one...it arrived yesterday for another firefighter ....SO THANK YOU FROM ALL OF US.....We Wish You All A Happy Thanksgiving & Thanks Again"

"Fast efficient service Thank You"

"Order was processed and handled in a timely manner...
The biggest dissatisfaction I had was the HIGH SHIPPING AND HANDLING rate, the cost I had to pay for s&h being OVER HALF what the entire order was (?!) A bit too steep for me to be a fair one...

"Great flag and workmanship. . Arrived as described and quickly. Have already recommended to neighbors and friends who now are planning on erecting poles on their property. Great to see a return of patriotism. "

"I needed my order within the week for a going to BMT party for my son, and they were quick and good quality. I would highly recommend them."

"Wonderful people to work with- my bunting and flags arrived promptly and the quality was quite nice- they made for perfect decorations for our Veteran's Day celebration and we can re-use them for the July 4th parade !"

"Holes were not drilled properly, flags fell out when inserting, poor poor quality bases, flags were fine and I bought 7 nsets and was emabrrased at our meeting for sure."

"I was very pleased with the flags ordered. "

"Received flag quickly and it is beautiful and great quality. We have ordered from them before and always great service. Decided to order a new spinner pole and received same super service."

"The price of the flag was extremely competitive and the quality was excellent. The free shipping put this deal over the top. "

"I have purchased many a flag from US Flag store . They are tops , Good quick service and outstanding price and Quality "

"I am extremely pleased with the quality of the flag pole, and also the quality of the two flags I purchased. The service provided was also first class. Will install in the Spring, as fall and winter are setting in here in NH."

"The product i received was exactly as described.I am very pleased with this purchase."

"Quick shipping. Excellent price. Excellent Quality. Will have to see about durability on our sailboat."

"The flags were delivered promptly and at a good price. Thank you."

US Flag Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Flag Store is a merchant member
US Flag Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.