• Address: 1000 Westinghouse Dr suite 1

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.02/10 7.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.69/10 4.69/10

"It was easy to order online and 1 item was not delivered, I called them and it was mailed with no questions asked. I could not find what wanted anywhere else. Thanks"

"One of the poles was received damaged. We have requested a return label and so far no reply has come."

"Quick accurate delivery.

I started to ask them about a low cost printed flag with GSpec proportions, but they quickly informed me they don't make flags, just sell them, with out wasting any of my time. So communication is good.

The GSpec flag I received looks like the web site picture, and is very nice. I think I will iron it a bit before flying it as it is a little wrinkled. I don't know about it's longevity, yet.

"Received the flag within 2 days of order. Ordering was very easy on your website."

"My first time ordering and everything went smoothly and the order arrived quicker than I thought it would."

"Items exactly as pictured & described on webpage. Items quality made. Fast shipping."

"Ordered a stand that was damaged in shipment. I found out accidently by checking the FedEX shipment. Second stand was sent and it came it broken apart. Have attempted to fix it myself."

"Fast service the solar light was exactly what we had wanted. Our flag looks beautiful now 24 hours a day. Would recommend this to anyone who wants to illuminate their flag. We have one that flies 25 ' in the air and it looks awesome !!!"

"fast service product as stated"

"It was easy to order the items looked great. Delivery was timely."

"It was simple and easy to make a choice and all was appropriately packed and sent.

"We were very satisfied with the service and quality of the flag. Very reasonably priced. I called in my order and referenced an on-line price quote and the representative was very accommodating and asked no further questions. The transaction was finished at a very speedy and timely rate. Thank You."

"The US Flag Store had exactly what we were looking for to replace our weathered bunting. The quality fabric and stitching should last us for years to come!"

"Great product.We found the flags to be very well made"

"Easy to order. Product was of excellent quality and just as described. Promptly delivered to my front door. Couldn't ask for better product or service!"

US Flag Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Flag Store is a merchant member
US Flag Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.