• US Flag Store US Flag Store Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.44/10 7.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10

"Can't wait to fly our flags!"

"Light arrived on time, easily to unpack and only took minutes to place under the Truk on my flag pole.
After the first day of sunshine the solar light has continued to alight from dust to dawn! Awaiting to see how well it lights after several days of overcast skies.

"So pleased with the quality and workmanship of the flags ordered. They are being used on our groups parade float, the Grand Union, Betsy Ross to present day flag. depicting a Minuteman Patriot. Also ordered the 'All gave some, Some gave all" which was also carried in the parade. Everyone was amazed. Will order from US Flag Store again. Thanks for job well done."

"my 2nd purchase from us flag store. good quality, great price, fast delivery."

"Extremely happy with my purchase no complaints "

"The U.S. Flag Store is always a dependable supplier for our association's flag. We thank you!"

"Not all of my flags arrived with the shipment. I had to contact Online Stores and have them send out the rest of the flags. This was after several weeks of waiting to see if they would eventually show up. One 12 pack of flags had only 8 flags and four of them were pulling off of their sticks. However, the quality of all the other flags is excellent. Especially for the low price! AND MADE IN THE USA!"

"good quality for what was needed--very happy with products."

"Ordered 25 foot flag pole assembly. Followed instructions and buried in ground pipe in 3 foot of concreted. Leveled pole to perfect measurements. After three days, it was time to put rest of flagpole together...but wait...where are the flag clips?? Not in bag or box, just missing!!! First phone call to customer service...we are sorry but we will ship another set at no charge. Next challenge will be the flag collar...printing on box says includes a 2 inch collar...collar inside box a 2 inch collar...what is the problem???? Flagpole is 2 1/2 inch diameter. It will not fit a 2 inch collar!!! This time an email sent with a fast response that we will send another...only corrected. A week later a 3 inch flag collar arrived and installation completed. A flag was not included in the box so I had one sent with the original order. Things now are acceptable and flag looks great!!!!"

"order filled fast, good quality product as well."

"never received flags as ordered. although they said they were out of stock."

"Price is right..
Fast Delivery
Good Service

"It was a great experience. Everything I ordered came in and if I had an issue it was solved right away. Additionally, I had to return a few items and I was amazed on how fast the turn around time was and how courteous the staff was to help. Thanks again. "

"My 55 year old Irish flag finely quit me and a replacement was needed. While at it, I decided to 3 additional for some friends. The flags are very nice and each person I've one to was very please.

The service and shipment were both outstanding. Thank you.

Russ Parrington

"Very satisfied with this order. The flag flies majestically in the front yard of my home. The flag pole has already been through the wind test of this early spring and has remained proudly at the position of attention. Thanks for the opportunity to purchase this fine product!"

Share US Flag Store's store rating

US Flag Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Flag Store is a merchant member
US Flag Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.