• US Flag Store

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.30/10 7.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.68/10 7.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

"I ordered a US Flag, Texas State Flag and Oklahoma State Flag. They were to be used for a 4th of July military ceremony. I specificly paid for 2nd day service to have them in time. Two arrived on the fourth day (too late for the ceremony) and it took nearly three weeks to get the third. Not very happy with your store or your customer service."

"I'm satisfied with my entire order. My brother hit my new flag pole it didn't survive. I'm reordering it soon. "

"Excellent product, service, communication. Fast shipment, great packaging. No problems at all.

Will definitely do business with them again!

"I am very happy with their great service!"

"This company was a great find. Great products at reasonable pricing and the service was better than expected."

"The order process was easy and the flag I selected exceeded my expectations.I am so proud to display our new flag and show our love for America."

"Quality of products is acceptable overall, except that the flag sticks in the desk set I ordered were too big for the holes of the base. Since one of the items was back-ordered, I emailed customer service to find out when I could expect shipment. The only answer I got was an automatic reply saying that someone from customer service would contact me. The indoor flag sets came without any kind of instructions describing how to put them together. One of the sets arrived with no holders for attaching the flag to the pole. Fortunately I found another flag vendor online who had posted instructions, which I printed and used to mount the flags. I also bought from them mounting rings for attaching flags to poles."

"After 7 weeks of placing my order I still have not received it. Numerous phone calls and a long time on indefinite hold,still nothing . This co. sucks .Do not waste your money."

""High quality nylon" Southern Cross flag is cheaply made, I cannot hang it outside as it will fall apart in the first winds/rain. The smaller on for the garden stand has sequins on it. SEQUINS?? The garden flag holder is nice. No invoice came with it so I have no idea who shipped it, where it came from or the invoice number

Order took more than a month to get here, cannot recall when I ordered them, also promised "free shipping" for over $75 and was billed/charged $10+.

"These are the nicest flags! My husband and I have been getting our flags for the past 10 years from a flag store in St. Cloud, MN. However, they changed their hours, and are not open on the weekends. So we started searching on the Web, and came across the US flag store. In reading the reviews for the flags, we knew we wanted something heavy duty, because our flags get a heavy south breeze on a regular basis. We ordered the US flag, Army, Navy, Air Force & Marines as well as the POW flag. Both my husband and I think they are the nicest flags we've ever had, and saved ourselves well over $100 from what we had been paying. We couldn't be more satisfied with our purchase, and plan to get our flags from the US Flag Store from now on! "

"On June 19th 2015, I made on-line order! Order No: 1700030143! This was confirmed later that day! Great I hear you say! On June 19th 2015, I receive an email stating my items are on back order! Not too much of an issue me thinks! Then on July 15th 2015, I get a Thank You email, with a 10% off coupon! Great, but I still don't have my order! Then July 16th 2015, just 1 day later I receive an email stating items in my order had been cancelled due to the items being out of stock for an extended period! Somewhat shocked it took 1 month to inform me of this! A very unhappy customer!"

"Very fast and reliable service. "

"I purchased U.S. Flag banners from the US Flag Store and couldn't be more pleased. The material is very sturdy and the colors are bright, not dull at all. I expect them to last a long time. I plan to make additional purchases in the future. I highly recommend U.S. Flag Store."

"Wind storm broke my flag pole off at the ground level. Contacted the Flag Store and within a few days I had a replacement section and the pole back up with the flag flying. Super products, Super Service is what you get from the flag Store. "

"Durable flags with quality workmanship. Fast and easy ordering and receiving goods. I will be ordering from US Flag Store Online Stores, Inc. again. We are very satisfied and so are our customers.

Share US Flag Store's store rating

US Flag Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Flag Store is a merchant member
US Flag Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,689 merchant members.