• Address: 1000 Westinghouse Dr suite 1

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.72/10 4.72/10

"The rings(2) that are suppose to prevent the flag from binding around the pole do not work very well with a wooden pole. Should have gotten the metal flag pole. Probably would have worked better. When wooden pole get's any humidity or moister on it, the flag will not free spin."

"I've always had good luck with everything I've purchased over the years. Thank you!"

"Nice product. Timely delivery."

"My order was filled correctly and delivered promptly with the only surprise being the quality of the flags. I will use them again if the need arises."

"Nice flags for the price. "

"Professional and prompt handling and shipping of the order. Product exactly as described on their web site."

"good instructions on how to install"

"The Betsy Ross 13-star Heritage Garden Flag was not sewn properly along one of the stripes on the bottom of the flag on the back. Its okay to place in a frame as I want to do but it wouldn't have worked as a garden flag as advertized. For future customers I would check your flags both front and back before mailing. Thank you for the flag! I really do love its coloring and am looking for a barnwood frame as another customer suggested. "

"Did not ship all the flags at one time. Had to call to get the rest shipped."

"Great quality products great prices n shipping"

"Just fine. Delivered when promised. Packed well."

"THANK YOU AS I WAS HAVING TROUBLE FINDING THE FLAGS I WANTED"

"always fast service and excellent quality"

"greetings
I am very pleased with the service you when you knew you had the flag example of how to be the flag of the United States as long as our territory of Puerto Rico is Admtitdo as the 51st state, and I have ordered 4 flags more and the next clik week I'll be giving thanks and pay for besides flags have the 4 Seasons and Holidays seasons woa this exepcional Thank brinadr Excellent service

"I have always gotten good service from the US Flag store. I know I have purchased several flags, and I use them. For instance, this past summer I worked at a Boy Scout camp. The parade field has 3 tall flagpoles (lodgepole pine trunks) and the waterfront has a shorter pole (tree trunk). Each week, each flag from our 5 military services flew for a day at the waterfront. Friday morning we flew the first Navy Jack. Friday afternoon during campwide games we flew - what else? - the jolly roger.

Because this is the 200th anniversary of the writing of our national anthem, one day each week the 15-star 15-stripe Star Spangled Banner flew in the place of the current 50-star flag. The boys and their leaders appreciated the 1-minute history lesson and they all wanted to do a flag ceremony with the Historical Colors.

This same flag is being used during all my various Scout meetings this month as well. She flew by my front doorway yesterday, and will again this weekend.

I wanted to send pictures of the flags flying, but this form won't accept attachments.

The flags are/will be stowed in the cedar box I made for them until next summer.

Thank you.
Chris

US Flag Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Flag Store is a merchant member
US Flag Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,864 merchant members.