Stores > US Flag Store

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10

2016-03-22

"Second time purchasing I intend on a third. Product is exactly as described, very pleased"

2016-03-21

Fast & Efficient Great Quality

"Ordering was quick and easy. My order was shipped quickly and is of outstanding quality. It was well worth the price. I'll definitely return to purchase replacement flags as well."

2016-03-21

Worth Twice The Price

"I receive everything I requested in a timely manner. The instructions were simple and correct. The quality of the flag pole and flags exceeded my expectations. "

2016-03-20

Very pleasing experience

"Very pleased from placing order to receipt of my new flag, which I am extremely pleased with the quality of my flag. Next time I need a flag, I will definitely order from US Flag Store. SUPERB QUALITY !!!!!"

2016-03-19

Too long delivering flags.

"Took 26 days to finally rec.two flags.You should of stuck with UPS all the way because once they handled it off to the U.S.P.S. it all went wrong.If there is EVER a next time just ship it Fed Ex.
A person might think that U.S.Flags would inquiry a lot sooner then this or even track it as it made it route all over the wrong States and cities.

2016-03-19

JUST DON'T BUY THERE ! Charge you for not being able to deliver on time...

"JUST DON'T BUY THERE !
Oder a Wednesday march, 9th. They said the delivery will be on Monday. Perfect, I needed it Tuesday.

Sent a email on Thursday saying "Out of stock". That could happen....

Finally delivered on next Thursday (6 days later than initially announced) without any notice.

I want to return it and they charge $7.49 as retuning fees !!!!! (my order is $24.75...)

JUST DON'T BUY THERE ! There is plenty of kinder suppliers. Don't choose a mean one.

This review was modified by JPauxUSA on March 19 2016 12:39:51 PM

2016-03-18

Supreme service

"I found the service to be excellent and the quality very good. Shipment was made the day I ordered the flag.

2016-03-18

Flying high and mity.

"GREAT! Flag was the right price, good quality, and shipped "on time" Not my first order."

This review was modified by cbsrv on April 10 2016 08:39:38 AM

2016-03-16

Long may it wave

"Good quality material and well made. It was a gift worth giving."

2016-03-16

Beautiful Flag!!

"Ordered - Delivered = Happy customer :-)"

2016-03-15

Crooked finials

"I was very disappointed that the finial balls- which are glued to the six hardwood flag poles I ordered- were very crooked."

2016-03-15

Better than they had to be

"I wanted to buy a Texas flag that was the same size as the US flag I fly on occasion in front of my house. Most of the flags are made in China and many are poor quality. I found that the US Flag Store had what I wanted. As I expected, the price was a little higher because the flag was made in the USA. So I ordered it. I received order confirmation and tracking information in an email. A couple of weeks later I had not received the flag so checked the tracking information and it said that the flag had been delivered in my mailbox but I had not received it. I have ordered many things online and have never had that happen. So i sent an email to the company stating that i had not received it even though the tracking information said that it was delivered. I immediately received an email stating that another flag would be sent to me free of charge. In about a week i received the new flag. It is well made, of good material, with bright colors, and best of all, MADE IN THE USA. I feel they went beyond what they had to do as they could have spent time tracking the flag or with other bureaucracy. They just simply made things right. Hard to find these days."

2016-03-14

Excellent

"Excellent shopping experience! Easy to find what I was looking for. Quick shipping. Great quality."

2016-03-13

flapn in the wind

"high quality flag will last me a long time"

2016-03-11

great Texas flag

"I had forgotten how bright a new flag is. God bless our red ,white, and blue"

Share US Flag Store's store rating

US Flag Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Flag Store is a merchant member
US Flag Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.