• Address: 1000 Westinghouse Dr suite 1

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.65/10 5.65/10

"We are very satisfied with the quality, ease of ordering, price and fast shipping that we receive from the US Flag Store.

Great people to do business with...

Thanks
C.P.
Saint Albans Maine

"The Flag did make it in time for Christmas..Still in box, and will stay there probably until the Spring thaw..

"We ordered the Marine Corp flag for a Christmas gift. The service was fast and arrived in perfect condition. We definitely would order again from the US Flag Store."

"Our flag pole arrived sooner than we expected and is exactly what we wanted it to be"

"got just whay I ordered,on time & in great shape"

"Very good quality flag. I think it will hold up well. The service and delivery time were excellent, and I would buy again!"

"Very fast shipment and delivery, quality merchandise. First rate."

"I HAVE BEEN GETTING THESE FLAGS FROM YOU FOR YEARS AND ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM. IT HELPS ME FIND MY CAR IN ANY PARKING LOT BECAUSE THE FLAG IS HIGHER THAN THE CAR AND EASY TO SPOT. "

"Very good service. Very good flag."

"just what I wanted thanks."

"Not much to say. I ordered two flags for my nephew, they were delivered in a timely fashion and I gave them to him two days ago. No problems"

"We love our flag. the Flag pole, not so much. It is hung outside our Diner and when the wind blows it just wraps up and we have to leave it down. The pole is aluminum telescoping but has no swivels to accommodate the wind.
Jim Ronda
Punky's Diner and Pies
Medford Oregon

"It is the best. I am ordering here for me and friends. It is the best you will get for flag ordering anywhere"

"Delivered on time and easy to deal with. "

"I would go back with US Flag Store, very professional fast shipping and very pleasant and friendly to deal with,
thank you.

US Flag Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Flag Store is a merchant member
US Flag Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,902 merchant members.