• Address: 1000 Westinghouse Dr suite 1

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.01/10 8.01/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"We received our flag quickly after ordering. Thank you for the prompt service.

"ordered a us army flag 3x5 and a banner flag pole kit on 6/23/14 just got the pole kit after being back ordered and im still waiting on the flag. This has not being a good process."

" When I finally got the two piece black flag pole kit it was exactly what I expected. Unfortunately, I ordered it on 24 Jun and did not receive it until 5 August. That is because it was backordered three times. Even though it was on backorder, if you viewed the item online it would show the item as in stock.
The customer service representatives were all very nice and explained that some flagpole kits had come in twice but not enough to fill my order. They finally called on 29 July saying they would ship my kit but needed the credit card authorization again. It was shipped on the 30th of July.
I would order from them again but think their web page should identify when an item is out of stock and show an expected in stock date. I assembled the pole and it looks great with my black wrought iron mailbox.

"Because I fly my American Flag and POW/MIA Flag 24/7 I always get the best USA made from the US Flag Store. I also got my 20' Flag Pole from US Flag Store a few years ago - again I only buy "Made in USA"
I recommend the US Flag Store to all my friends and neighbors.
Roger - US Navy Retired

"always dependable-item exactly as pictured and described"

"Beautiful flag...great service.....proud sailboat!!"

"I was disappointed with my last order., I placed it on 06-19-2014 in hopes of receiving it by July 4th. It arrived on July 7th. The items were not USA made(disappointing)."

"I have been ordering for several years from this company. I am totally satisfied with the product quality, and service. Products are top quality. Customer service is outstanding. If you have a question - they have the answer. "

"quick and easy. very happy ith the service.

"Products of good quality and competitive pricing with good customer service."

"Quick service--Excellent quality."

"My first order was wrong, the American flag was not sent. When I called to try and fix this, the flag was no longer in stock and took an extra 2 weeks. When I got the correct order I fastened the mount on my front porch, the mount has since bent and will no longer support the weight of the flag. My order was wrong, then delayed, and was sent with an unacceptable mount. I have no reason to use this company again."

"I bought an American Flag 8ft x 12ft Valley Forge Koralex II 2-Ply Sewn Polyester. I have had great experiences with previous purchases from this company and expect nothing but another long-lasting flag this time. My last purchase must have been 3 or 4 yrs ago and was replaced due to fading (not really bleached but enough for me to notice). It never frayed or disappointed in any way. I will continue to shop here for my flags!"

"I purchased a flag online 6/16/14 and with the the confirmation was another email from the Flag Store offering free shipping from6/16/14, the day of my order, until 7/4/14. When I called to ask why it was not applied to my order the represetative was extremeely curt and told me it was toward my next order. How many flags was I supposed to order in a month? Not a good way to treat cuatomers and they are not the only flag store in town? When I need a new flag I will definitely go elsewhere. GCP"

"I purchased the pleated flag fans on 6/15/14. I wanted the flags for the 4th of July holiday. After reading several customer comments, I was not worried that I would not receive in time. The flags shipped the very next day. The flags were the perfect weight as they don't blow too much. The quality was better than I expected. I will be buying from this company again."

US Flag Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Flag Store is a merchant member
US Flag Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.