Stores > US Flag Store

Customer service: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10

2016-06-19

Flags of Our History

"Us Flag Store always has speedy delivery and excellent products. "

This review was modified by jkferriss on June 23 2016 08:33:45 AM

2016-06-19

broken flags

"I ordered 2 flags, both came broken"

This review was modified by scrfeesmom on July 11 2016 08:25:41 AM

2016-06-18

Great products!

"Great site to do business with. Quality flags delivered quickly. Am well satisfied with my purchase. Would recommend this site to anyone."

This review was modified by unclebill-31294 on June 27 2016 12:21:25 PM

2016-06-16

Absolutely Reliable

"I ordered two different flags and found one to be on a long backorder. I called and talked to the company, cancelled the BO, and the other flag arrived well before the estimated date.
When I need flags, or poles, I always come to US Flag Store because they sell quality merchandise and good prices and their service is the best!

This review was modified by rvonzeigler-16163 on July 07 2016 07:50:07 AM

2016-06-15

"We are so pleased with our order! It came sooner than expected. The quality is superb. We ordered a 3'x5' Flag with embroidered stars. The price was so reasonable as well. It is hanging proudly in front of our home."

2016-06-15

Quick delivery of the product I needed

"I've been buying from US Flag Store for a number of years now, as the flags I've purchased have worn out. Their service is quick and their prices are right. That's why I keep coming back."

Quick

"Orders are promptly filled and shipped immediately.
Thank you.

Super

"I had this 25' flag pole before. It lasted 6 years, I live on top of a hill and have excess winds of 60 mph often. Any other pole I had never lasted past a week. It finally snapped, so I ordered another. It is a great product. The reason I give a 4 is I wish the flag swivels were metal vs plastic. Though mine did last several years, when they did snap, I had a difficult time find some thing to replace them.

This review was modified by stk544 on June 14 2016 02:01:50 PM

2016-06-14

"My first order to US Flag Store was handled as though it were a much larger order. I will buy from them again."

2016-06-14

"great product, efficient shipping methods"

very wavy!!

"Yes, thank you, the flags arrived in very good condition, and was just what I wanted to purchase. I put one up right away and it was waving in the breeze, just like it should. My late brother, Cpl. Stephen J. Rago, USMC, who was killed in Vietnam in 1968 , would be so happy to know I bought a beautiful flagpole and am now using your flags. I purchased them because I know with the intense summer sunshine, they are going to fade and this way I have a spare to change when it does fade. Thank You, Ms. Joanne Rago 604 S. Sunnyslope St. West Frankfort , Illinois. I promised him I would never forget his and his fellow soldiers sacrifice for this country!"

Proud to fly the flag!

"Excellent product - prompt delivery"

2016-06-13

"Everything was great and delivered in time for Memorial Day"

2016-06-12

Peace Out!

"Love the Peace/American flag that I bought! It is much larger than expected, well made, and durable! I bought it for my retirement party that had a 60's Hippie theme. It fit right in! I'm very happy with both the flag and the customer service. Thank-you for a job well done!"

2016-06-12

"Great looking flag and fast service. Got it as a gift!"

This review was modified by nadavuksic on June 12 2016 02:11:50 PM

Share US Flag Store's store rating

US Flag Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

US Flag Store is not a merchant member
US Flag Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!