Stores > US Flag Store

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.30/10 7.30/10
Voice your opinion! Review US Flag Store by clicking a star below.
2017-04-26

US and Blue Line Flag

"I love both flags, but my only complaint is with the blue line flag. It was not sewn together like the American flag was and needless to say, doesn't hang the same way. Wish they had both been made the same way."

2017-04-25

A purchase to be proud of !

"I am very satisfied with my flag pole purchase and it arrived very promptly . I had to wait until it stopped raining before I could install it, I also purchased a solar light to illuminate the flag after dark. All in all I am very pleased with my purchase from the Online stores/US Flag Store."

FIRST CLASS SELLER

"Excellent web site, easy to use."

2017-04-25

Always a Top Shelf experience!

"The website is always quick and efficient. Items are always easily found. The checkout process is straightforward and efficient and the immediate receipt in my e-mail is helpful."

2017-04-22

Cheap quality

"I had an easy experience ordering from the website. However, the towels are very thin and of cheap quality. For the price, I expected thicker towels. The pattern looks great, but the towels are much too thin. The towels were very disappointing. "

2017-04-22

Very pleased with product

"The flags and bumper stickers I ordered arrived timely. In good condition. The website is user friendly and I will order again."

2017-04-21

Great all-around!

"Best prices. Quick shipping. Good quality flags. What more could you ask for?"

2017-04-21

Flag quality, service excellant!

"The flags are wonderful quality and the service was excellent.

2017-04-18

Thanks

"Thank you for helping us with our flags"

2017-04-18

Sent back and never received refund or credit

"The car magnet flags (3) I ordered were much larger than I thought I ordered. After receiving return label I sent back requesting refund. This was March 11, and I have yet to receive my refund."

2017-04-14

Sales staff not knowldgeable

"Ordered 25' flag pole, received a 20' flag pole. Per the website description, should have contained six pole sections, but received five pole sections with order. I had ordered the same pole in 2016 (Stock # was the same) and it had six poles sections. When i spoke with customer service, was informed that the number of sections was correct. Not sure how five sections that measure 4' 8" in net length measure to 25' in height from ground when the first section is buried 32" into the ground. Will not buy from this company again."

2017-04-13

Sleeve too large for mast

"The sleeve was entirely too large for the mast. I had to spend an additional 100 dollars on marine lumber to fix the problem. I tried shims, pole just flopped around in sleeve. Otherwise, nice setup."

Easy to order, Great price, Quick delivery

"I started with just a thought of having small US flags to wave as a sign of our dedication to the US. When I found the US Flag Store, I found exactly what I was looking for (the 4"x6" no-tip stick flag). The price was lower than I expected, so I more than tripled my order! I had the flags in a few days (free shipping!). When we handed them out at the event, they were a huge hit. The photos and videos of so many in the audience waving the flags while chanting "USA! USA!" are a particular favorite!

I'm certain I'll be back to order more. Thanks!

Outstanding product

"The flag box was beautiful. It arrived well packed although my name was missing on the delivery label and this caused UPS some difficulties. I am, overall, very happy with the shadow box and would order from you anytime."

Excellent Quality & Great Service

"A friend needed a new Confederate Flag - US Flag Store had the quality and price desired.
The flag arrived in a timely manner & exceeded my quality expectations.
Thank You US Flag!

Share US Flag Store's store rating

US Flag Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

US Flag Store is not a merchant member
US Flag Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!