Stores > US Flag Store

Customer service: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10

2016-04-23

Triangles are sturdy

"The bracket I ordered was made of quite sturdy stuff- aluminum- but the screw holes were more or less in a straight line. They did not give the bracket the strength that was needed and the holes didn't fit the holes I had. If the screws had been placed in a better triangle , the bracket would have been perfect."

2016-04-22

Better than expected!

"Recently purchased a new American Flag and pole stand for our monthly meetings. The quality of the fabric is outstanding! The fabric is thick and of good quality. I ordered an 8' foot pole and unfortunately am not able to add the eagle topper to the stand due to the conference room ceiling height, but this does not take away from the beauty. The unit came in two boxes and was delivered days apart. I was concerned with not receiving the pole, I contact the toll-free number and the sales associate was able to confirm that the pole had shipped separately and was in route. Overall, very happy with the quality, service and shipment."

2016-04-22

SUPER!

"LOTS to choose from, low cost, and in my opinion GREAT QUALITY!"

US Flags?

"I was in the process of placing another order for a flag pole mount kit and found out that your products are made in China. I find it a contradiction that your business is named US Flag Store and you do not sell flags made in the USA.

Disappointed!

Sexier than me!

"Great flag! Got lots of great comments!"

Great Vendor

"Returned to this website after previous purchases and found exactly what I needed. After a smooth ordering process I rapidly received an excellent quality item. One cannot ask for better on all counts! Will definitely recommend and return."

This review was modified by joycestrohl on April 21 2016 07:59:05 AM

2016-04-19

A nice heavy flag

"Definitely very nice Flags heavy and can't beat the price Best definitely will buy again thank you very much"

2016-04-17

"Quality product at a great price. Quick service and on time delivery!!!! Very pleased."

2016-04-16

Flagpole looks great!

"My dad loves the flag pole and flags I got him from here, and after we finally had some good weather to set it up and he had it flying for a while, I think it's weathered pretty well! I was worried about it not being able to take both flags without too much stress to the pole, but I believe he's put both up there and it's been doing okay :) I just make sure to remind him not to leave it out in bad weather or if it's windy or he's gonna be gone a while, that way we know he won't come home to a bent pole! :O I'm sure even if he were to run just one flag, the potential for some really bad weather could damage it regardless."

This review was modified by sweets8 on April 16 2016 09:47:17 PM

2016-04-12

Happy Fan

"I am completely satisfied with my flag purchase. I found the design of my sports flag that I was looking for. The quality is perfect. The ease of service was appreciated. I will definitely order from US Flag Store in the future. "

This review was modified by kbcreamer on May 02 2016 09:29:27 AM

2016-04-11

"I like the flags very much. BUT I DON'T LIKE GETTING EMAIL AFTER I RECEIVE THEM ASKING ME ABOUT THEM !!!!!!!!!! ONE MORE EMAIL AND I'LL NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This review was modified by CTJR on April 11 2016 07:37:10 AM

2016-04-10

Great product, always delivered on time!!

"Longest lasting flag I have found."

2016-04-09

Old Glory

"I made the mistake of ordering the flag without the holes to mount on pole. Other than that is a great product."

2016-04-07

Blown Away- Enjoyed my purchase

"I bought the flags for my sailors going away party and they were just the size I needed for the party, and now I have small flags to proudly show my NAVY pride everyday! It shipped fast, and was exactly what was promised."

2016-04-07

Your service flies high just like your flags!!

"I am very satisfied with my experiences with US Flag Store. It's easy to order and delivery is very quick. Keep up the good work!!"

Share US Flag Store's store rating

US Flag Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Flag Store is a merchant member
US Flag Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,594 merchant members.