US Flag Store Reviews - page 3 - united-states-flag.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.20/10 3,994 reviews

US Flag Store is a merchant member
US Flag Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (3,995)

"competitive pricing, fast delivery, helpful customer service, everything as promised. will shop here again.” "

"No comment at this time. The order was to our satisfaction."

"I have been waiting approximatly 6 weeks for my time sensitive order. I checked this am and see from your tracking sheet that the shipping was cancelled. upon further investigation I see that you did not even charge my credit card. Why would you not notify me that for whatever reason your company did not follow through on the order. I work overseas for the US Govt and I arranged to have the flag shipped by federal diplomatic pouch (uses USA postage). This is an awful experience. I cannot believe the Embassy gave me your company's name as a reliable company to get my departure flag. "

modified review reply posted Jul-12-2013

online-k, US Flag Store rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order with our United States Flag Store. We sincerely apologize for the delay and any inconvenience caused with the cancellation of your order. We have emailed you directly with the details surrounding the reason for the cancellation. Please contact our Customer Service Department at 877-734-2458 or outside the US at 724-925-5600. We value your business and hope to hear from you soon.”

Rating 8/104/5

"love the flag, just hated to pay so much for shipping."

"good quality good price fast shipper would buy again "

Rating 8/104/5

"The product is what was ordered. The shipping was a problem. The seller used UPS who subcontracted with USPS. USPS could not locate the original address and returned the product. The seller was easy to work with to reship, however, I paid for shipping twice."

modified review reply posted Jul-10-2013

ap-online, US Flag Store rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order with us. We apologize that your order was not delivered the first time around by the Post Office. We have reshipped a new order out to you with the new shipping address provided. You were not charged any additional shipping charges for the reshipment of your order. Please feel free to contact our customer service department at 877 734 2458 with any questions.”

"Prompt shipping. Made in USA quality. A++++"

"I loved the flag i ordered. The size was a total attraction at the stadium and people wanted pictures next to my flag. "

"Quick delivery and was exactly what I wanted."

"I was very satisfied with my flag and the service I received."

"The order arrived quickly, complete, and the items were of high quality. I could not be more pleased!"

"Very professional. Handled a back order efficiently and delivered when they said they would."

"Not satisfied with the blemish on the flag case nor the fact that it was made in china. Suggest better (or any) QC before shipping & indicating where products are made on your website. "

modified review reply posted Jul-07-2013

ap-online, US Flag Store rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order with us. We apologize that you are not satisfied with the Officers Flag Display Case AND Pedestal that you ordered. Our website states that the item is made in China. You can certainly return the order for a refund or an exchange. We would like to speak with you regarding the review. Please contact us toll free at 877-734-2458.”

"Good fast service and a quality product at what appears to be the best price on the Internet"

"Thank you so much for making it so quick and easy to order. The order came and looks great!!!"