Stores > US Flag Store

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.09/10 7.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.65/10 6.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.04/10 7.04/10
Voice your opinion! Review US Flag Store by clicking a star below.
2017-08-01

Great quality

"As advertised. Flags came in great condition. Great Quality. I with held a star for price of shipping and length of shipping. Should be less expensive and quicker. "

2017-07-31

Equal opportunity flag seller

"I wanted a flag source that was not politically correct. I found US Flag Store"

2017-07-28

Triumphantlife

"Flagpole was not shipped per invoice. Had to reship flagpole and was almost late for our dedication.

2017-07-27

Great service

"I needed 60 flags for a July 4th birthday party and placed an order with US Flag Store. I was notified that they could not get me all 60 flags by this date and they would be on back order. I called this vendor and they found a solution to get me all 60 flags with no up charge. The customer service gentleman could not have been nicer and more accommodating. All 60 arrived on time, looked great on the lawn; was a surprise for a milestone 60th birthday. Great job!"

2017-07-27

Extremely disappointed

"I never received my order. I ordered it for a Father's Day gift and was told 2 times that my order was delayed. It wasn't until I contacted them July 18th that I was told I wouldn't receive my order, that it wasn't available. "

2017-07-26

Great Flag

"I got 12x18 super tough stick flag and use it on my motorcycle. As nice or nicer than the ones you get from the motorcycle stores. I called customer service beforehand found out it's made for a 3/8" stick which is the same size as my flagpole mount on the bike. The operator was great and supportive of my questions and idea. Great customer service! Love it so far the only thing is The plastic clips wear out fast especially here in the desert. Are they available separately??? The whole experience has been outstanding. I will be ordering more."

2017-07-25

OK Overall - But Came Up "Short"

"2 - US Stick Flag 12" x 18" with 24" Wood Stick - Best Quality

Ordered 24 of the 12X18 US stick flags for the front of my home for July 4th. Flag quality overall was good (although I would have preferred a U.S. manufactured flag), but the ISSUE was that the wooden sticks were 3-4 inches TOO SHORT.
When put in the ground along the curb in front of the house, every flag was touching the ground - Even when I tried to minimize the depth into the ground. No U.S. flag should touch the ground. Will not use the flags again until I find a way to extend the sticks enough to keep the flags from touching the ground. Hope this is useful.

Blue Star & Flags Ordered

"The Blue Star stickers, pins and Flags I ordered came promply and are beautifully flying in honor of our Son serving in the USMC. Thank you for all you do! HOORAH!"

2017-07-21

Useless, unresponsive business! Missed two important Partiotic celebrations!!

"On June 12, I ordered five patriotic items (and one flower flag) for use at a friend's Marine Basic Training Graduation celebration on June 30 and for July 4. (All items were listed as "in stock.") I never received an email confirmation or an order number, although I did receive a "thank you for your order" email on June 12 (but it included no details).

On June 24th still having received NO merchandise, I received my first email asking me to rate my experience with United States Flag Store; this email listed the items I had ordered and gave me the order number. Now having the order number, I tried to contact US Flag Store, but got NO response to emails or phone calls. (I still have not heard from United States Flag Store as of July 21.)

On June 26, I reached out to the website (Online Stores, LLC) under which United States Flag Store is doing web business; this organization called me to check on the order. They told me that ONE item (the flower flag) was back-ordered, so the whole order was being held until that item was ready on July 5 - at that time my order would be shipped -- too late for Marine graduation AND July 4!! I cancelled the order on June 26 through Online Stores, LLC, but they could not give me an order cancellation number.

I am still receiving emails from United States Flag Store asking me to rate my experience, although I eventually had NO purchase!!! I ignored the first nine requests to "rate my experience," but finally decided to honor their request. Pitiful business operation. Merchandise quality? Who knows!!!

4th of July

"We ordered flags and bunting for our vehicles for a 4th of July parade. The quality of the products was exceptional. We ordered online so we didn't deal with anyone directly but the process could not have been easier. And we received our order a few days earlier than expected. Would definitely order from the US Flag Store again!"

2017-07-20

US Flag Store Review

"I ordered a telescoping flag pole on June 6th, the pole was back ordered twice. I received the pole on July 6th, it was severely damaged in transit by UPS (what can Brown do for you) The folks at the Flag filed a claim with UPS for me. After ten days. I still hadn't heard from UPS. In the meantime, I ordered a second pole and was advised that it was back ordered until the second week in August. I was frustrated, and spoke Marsha a supervisor in customer service. She made things right; I was upgraded to a pole that included a flag, the order was shipped with upgraded shipping, and I was refunded the $120.00 I spent for the damaged pole. The replacement pole installed easily, and looks great. Although my experience was frustrating, I would do business with them again. Marsha was great to deal with. "

Awesome

"I have bought demon them before and I came back for more great service. They pulled through. I received my flag pole a week after I ordered it just in time for the 4th of July. I ordered online and it was simple, quick and easy. "

2017-07-19

US Flag Store is Top-Notch!

"I purchased a Valley forge 5 ft. by 8 ft. high quality flag from the US Flag Store The shipment was prom pt. A problem developed with the flag after about a week of service. The US Flag Store agent gathered the necessary information. Upon review, the US Flag Store sent a brand new flag to me. "

Order#1700402397 Lady bug flag pole

"web order# 17004022397 which was ordered June 7.2017 has not been received."

2017-07-18

No issues, fast service

"Ordered 2 flags, process was seemless."

Share US Flag Store's store rating

US Flag Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

US Flag Store is not a merchant member
US Flag Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!