• Address: 1000 Westinghouse Dr suite 1

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10

"Ordered several dozen flags for future displaying during the Memorial Day - July 4th period. They were delivered promptly and in good condition. Would do additional business with vendor as need arises."

Moondawg-1963's Avatar
Newton Township, OH

"I am happy with your products and look forward to doing more business with you as the need arises."

"Appreciated how quickly my order was processed and shipped"

"EXCELLENT SELLER AND FAST SHIPPING....."

"The website was very user friendly. Once I had placed my order they arrived in just a few days. The quality of the product was very good. I would recommend U.S. Flag Store to anyone who needs flags."

"I have never written a review for anything I have purchased on line but I felt compelled to do one for this product and service. The first flag I purchased from U.S. Flag Store became defective after about a weeks worth of use. I called U.S. Flag Store and the customer service representative could not have been more helpful. He not only replaced the flag with one of better quality at no additional cost but saw to it that I recieved it within two or three days. I could not have been more satisfied with this purchasing experience. If your going to buy a flag, buy it form the U.S. Flag Store."

"I wish they said "made in USA" on them."

"Most of the people I have dealt with have been relatively nice and helpful and they have products I need however it's become a consistent thing that everything I order seems to be back ordered. On top of that, the approximate date seems to be way off for when they expect new products to come in. Now I can deal with this once in awhile, but it's almost every time. Once I made an order and they declined it for fraud alert since we are out of state, but no one emailed me or contacted me. Finally a couple weeks later I call for an update and they then inform me of the issue. Now the first order was backordered and now two weeks later the new order is again back ordered. It makes me think they only order small quantities and resell as they order.Tis has happened multiple times with different items. Again today I called and the order that was backordered was supposed to be in awhile ago and is only getting in tomorrow supposedly and should go out the following day. Even though I have been satisfied with the products and prices, these continuous delays and issues may convince me to try another company."

"A great selection....great prices......fast delivery.....
I could not ask more from an on line store.

"Product did not look like photo on web site. Attempted refund..... Denied. Stated they'd send another. Why would I want another of the same inferior product? Ended up with with a piece of junk that I can't use. I recommend you do NOT use this company."

"ice very good service and am very happy with my flag"

"stuck flags in ground, and some of the sticks broke off."

"Excellent service. Love my flag!"

"My order was received on time and as ordered. It was easy to order and a very good experience. I would use US Flag Store again."

"Great selection, Great prices and fast delivery!
Definitely be shopping with you again.

US Flag Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Flag Store is a merchant member
US Flag Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.