Stores > US Flag Store

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.05/10 6.05/10
Voice your opinion! Review US Flag Store by clicking a star below.
2017-04-12

Excellent Quality & Great Service

"A friend needed a new Confederate Flag - US Flag Store had the quality and price desired.
The flag arrived in a timely manner & exceeded my quality expectations.
Thank You US Flag!

2017-04-11

Horrible Customer Service and terrible financial policy

"I'm very disappointed with your online policies. I will never order another product from you.
Horrible customer service and I completely disagree with your practice of charging my bank account 7 days before shipping the product.
I was charged on April 4th and my product is still not here on April11th and to the best of my knowledge has not even been shipped.
Rgds,
Jeffrey L. Bigach CPA
Brentwood, TN 37027
jbigach@hotmail.com

2017-04-06

AAA+++++

"Exact same result as previous dealings with this company....EXCELLENT prices and service!!!!"

2017-04-06

Small flags for decoration

"Good quality, well packaged and timely shipping."

Philzer's Avatar

City of Champions • Pittsburgh

Super service!

"I was pleasantly surprised when my package arrived so soon! You're the best!"

2017-04-03

Shopping for flags and a flagpole

"Their products are well described, reasonably priced, and shipped promptly. I am very happy to be a repeat customer and have recommended them to friends."

US and Iowa flags

"The flags were constructed of high quality material and shipped promptly.

2017-04-01

My bumper sticker is already falling apart

"Bad, it didn't last a couple weeks"

2017-03-30

Disappointed in the product and the customer support (or lack of)

"Flag wraps around pole in 10mph breeze. Tried a few fixes which put me over the return period by two days so can't return product in spite of claim "satisfaction guaranteed". I shouldn't have tried to solve the problem with adjusting the tension, adding weights to flag, and changing angle of flag pole. "

My U.S. Flag Store Experience

"U.S. Flag Store has an outstanding selection of flags and accessories. Prices are competitive and shipping is fast and efficient. Completely satisfied with the quality of the products I received. I had ordered a small flag pin and the wrong flag pin was shipped. A phone call resolved the issue instantly. A correct flag pin was shipped and I was allowed to keep the incorrect flag pin. Completely satisfied with order and customer service. I will use this vendor again."

Disappointed

"We are a national non-profit and ordered 17 dozen flags for an event. We ordered on Feb. 16th for March 8 event. We received 17 individual flags quickly. When order was corrected the rest of the flags did not make it until the March 9. No rush shipping or any special kind to make up for mistake. We had to run around and purchase locally at Wal-Mart's. Nonprofits can not afford mistakes like this. Will not use again!"

2017-03-28

US Flag purchase

"The online ordering process was super easy and the product is well-made. I am very satisfied and will order from them again."

2017-03-28

US Flag Telescoping Flag Pole (Made in the USA)

"I bought my telescoping flag pole and love it. I installed it easily. All my neighbors love it too!! For Christmas I will make a 21ft tall Christmas Tree out of it! It's just perfect! http://www.united-states-flag.com/online-stores-telescoping-flag-pole-us-made.html"

2017-03-27

CSA First National Stick Flag, Great Service, good price

"Great service, full amount of order was not in stock, so they shipped what was in stock and gave me a refund for remainder. Great communications with customer service, and product was top notch.

2017-03-27

ORDERS WERE FILLED AND DELIVER PROMPTLY, PRICED REASONABLE AND CUSTOM SERVICE IS VERY GOOD !

"SATISFIED AND LOOK TO DO MORE BUSINESS !"

Share US Flag Store's store rating

US Flag Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

US Flag Store is not a merchant member
US Flag Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!