Stores > US Flag Store

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.62/10 7.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

Best of the Best

"The 3 flags I purchased arrived very rapidly for my uncles funeral service. He was a former Marine. My surviving Aunt, other Uncle and Father absolutely loved the ceremonial flag display boxes I placed them in. How does someone place value on something like this? I believe it's through Honoring his memory. Thank you very much for your help with this event in our life. "

2016-01-12

Easy ordering exactly what I was looking for

"Have run into problems with other companies not filling orders for rebel flags. This was easy as can be, great pride for a great product!"

Israel - God's love and land

"Thank you! We love our new flag. It hangs on our wall proudly!"

2016-01-11

"Excellent quality of flags. Previously ordered the flag of Norway and the flag of France and they are very-well made and durable for outdoor use. The third purchase was the Canadian flag as a Christmas gift. Their customer service and speed of delivery are first-class! "

2016-01-10

"Just what I needed. Thanks!"

2016-01-09

"The price was right and the order can on time."

2016-01-08

"Free shipping on orders over $75.00 should be lowered to about half of that amount, I think more people would purchase more product from you. I know an elderly gentleman who purchases cheap American Flags at Walmart that just do not last very long but a $75.00 purchase is just not in his budget. Thank you"

This review was modified by Buffalobutt on January 08 2016 12:13:40 PM

2016-01-06

"I put it up as soon as I received it. It is very sound, heavy but still waves in the wind."

2016-01-05

"Excellent quality, fair price, fast shipping, would definitely recommend ! !

ORDER #1700123988

SKU: FLGFMIL1000026497
Price: $6.55

This review was modified by rlcii77 on January 05 2016 04:45:12 PM

2016-01-04

"US Flag Store sells high quality flags that can be flown outdoors or hung in the house. I highly recommend this company. "

This review was modified by Ctaha35 on January 04 2016 08:04:27 AM

2016-01-04

"I've been overcharged for this order. You charged my PayPal account $44.80. My order was for $15.54.
Can someone please refund my PayPal account for $29.26?

2016-01-03

"Sent me the wrong flag. I had trouble printing a return label through some sort of website snafu. Finally got that straightened out, but still have not recieved the correct flag. From the viewpoint of the customer, the "automated" return system seems like it takes much longer than it should to get the right product in the customer's hands quickly. This was purely just an order-picking mistake. Not the end of the world, but you should be able to do a quicker turn around than this. Its been 23 days for God's sake!"

2016-01-02

"Bought the flag for my Dad as a x-mas present to place in a viewing box as a thank you for his years of service to our country. I ordered it last minute and it arrived just as the flag store said it would (on time for x-mas). Thank you very much:)"

2016-01-02

"This is a quality USA flag, made in the USA. I recommend that anyone in the market for a US flag, buy from US flag store."

This review was modified by Leerice00 on January 02 2016 12:59:10 PM

2016-01-02

"Shipped well boxed with no problems and we received in time for Christmas. Thank You"

Share US Flag Store's store rating

US Flag Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Flag Store is a merchant member
US Flag Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.