Stores > US Flag Store

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.16/10 7.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.26/10 7.26/10
Voice your opinion! Review US Flag Store by clicking a star below.
2017-06-15

Good Product - SoSo Service

"I placed an order with about 15 days lead time before my event, plenty of time for ground shipping. Due to the time constraint, I called to verify the items were in stock and would ship that day or the next to meet the time needed for free ground shipping. I was guaranteed it would and I would get the items in plenty of time. 5 days prior to my event I had not seen the items had shipped yet, so I called and was informed the order had not been filled at that time. Eventually the rep agreed to get the Warehouse to fill the order that day, and get the items shipped, still ground unless I wanted to pay extra to expedite and because the Warehouse already had my order I was not guaranteed I would get the expedited shipping. Everything arrived the day before my event so I was able to get my flag display set up. I ordered a set of indoor flags including the U.S.A. flag and all branches of the military, unfortunately I received 3 different styles of wooden poles and 2 different styles of the eagle crest topper. My display is up and looks good, but there is a distinct difference in the poles and toppers. The flags themselves are very nice, the poles are nice (wish they all matched) and the toppers are very nice (wish they all matched). I would recommend order from the US Flag Store again, just give yourself plenty of time before you need the items."

2017-06-15

Good Quality for Price

"Good Quality flags for the price that was paid. The video demonstrating the different flags was a big help. Will shop here again."

2017-06-14

Excellent Quality!!

"As President of the VFW Auxiliary, every year our Post goes and puts flags on the graves of Veterans.
I ordered 110 flags and was very impressed with the quality for the price! We will be ordering from here every year!! Thank you!!!

2017-06-13

great products

"All of the products I have received from The US Flag store are higher quality. and reasonable pricing . Hard to find flags of exceptional quality. all Made in the USA. A big plus. Thanxs!!!"

2017-06-13

Patriotic bunting

"I ordered cloth patriotic bunting (cut to 36 feet). Both ends looked like they were cut with a scissors. They were uneven. I trimmed some off, made everything even & sewed the ends to make it presentable to hang on my home. The advertisement said it was ok for outside use, but when I recieved it ,it was fraying a little on the edges of the length of the bunting. I hadn't even put it outside yet & it was fraying. So I wrote to the company, & they said they were sorry but there are no refunds on cut to order items, but they would credit me 10% of the order. Now I'm stuck with this huge bunting I can't use for anything and $7.79 (which hasn't been credited yet) to show for it. I'm not a happy customer........"

2017-06-12

Great product

"Just what I ordered. Received what was ordered and looks great. "

2017-06-10

Flag Purchase !!

"Great selection of flags !! I was also pleased with the delivery speed."

2017-06-09

Super easy to navigate and make purchases

"Best prices and the quality was amazing. I was very happy with my USMC yard flag. "

2017-06-08

US Flag Store

"I have used there website numerous times and with all orders I was very pleased with the items I had purchased. "

2017-06-06

Great service!

"The flags I purchased were shipped ahead of schedule! I will definitely be buying more flags when I need them."

2017-06-06

Satisfied customer

"It was easy to order and quality of product is durable. The delivery was prompt too. Will definitely return to order more products."

U.S. Flag Store Review

"I've been buying from this company for several years. The quality is great, given the price. And the prices are low. They are quick to send out an order and it is always correct. I buy 4" x 6" hand-held flags in bulk and I haven't seen better prices anywhere else."

So Far So Good!

"Shipping took a little longer than expected. But, That was at least partly due to the Memorial Day weekend in the middle. the flag pole box was open having been broken open completely around the middle. The pole and most accessories were in perfect condition. The exception being the the decorative ball for the top of the pole was partly crushed to the point of the ball being completely unusable. All that said, the quality of the flagpole itself seems to be excellent and I look forward to years of use."

sonny

"they are the best to do business with "

2017-06-03

Inferior Product Quality

"I ordered a "4ft x 6ft Super Tough Polyester American Flag - US Made". It was received in unacceptable condition. The flag itself was not squared. The short sides were 46 inches, two inches shorter than advertised. This was acceptable, however the long sides were two different measurements. One side was 72 inches while the other side was 66-1/2 inches. Not acceptable. Also, one of the embroidered stars was unravelling. Again, not acceptable. The return was processed. The original order was placed on 8 April. The replacement flag was received on 1 June. The replacement flag has no issues. However, the US Flag Store needs better quality control of its products."

Share US Flag Store's store rating

US Flag Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

US Flag Store is not a merchant member
US Flag Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!