• Address: 1000 Westinghouse Dr suite 1

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.66/10 7.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.06/10 7.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10

"I ordered the nylon flag for use in a multi-flag, multi-nation outdoor display. It is very well constructed, as good as any of the flag I previously had. Price was very reasonable, especially given the excellent quality. As I need more flags, I will definitely buy from US Flag Store."

"I bought 200 small flags from the flag store to put around my school for Veterans Day. (I am a teacher)
The flags came quickly with regular shipping and were all in excellent condition. I thought they might be wrinkled, not stapled to the stick well, but I was very pleased. Each one was in perfect shape. I would order from this website again anytime.

"received the shipment on Friday, was not advised of the delay in a proper timely manner. Overall, it went well."

"I was very satisfied with my purchase and the swiftness of the delivery."

"Reasonable prices for the quality provided. No problems with shipping and delivery in an adequately short time period."

"We have been using this flag store for years and always received great service, fast delivery and products are as described and the price is very low compared to other flag stores. We will continue to use the US Flag Store."

"Thank you for the quick service. came through again."

"I made my first purchase with US Flag Store and am very impressed with the quality of service I received, as well as the quality of the product I received. I would highly recommend them to anyone."

"Quick delivery on product as promised. Would definitely reccomend them."

"Great as always, one good reason for keep going back"

"quick,easy,and great products"

"My order arrived in a timely manner and I will buy again and recommend to others."

"We are very satisfied with The flagpole...we have already put it up and have ordered a 2nd one...it arrived yesterday for another firefighter ....SO THANK YOU FROM ALL OF US.....We Wish You All A Happy Thanksgiving & Thanks Again"

"Fast efficient service Thank You"

"Order was processed and handled in a timely manner...
The biggest dissatisfaction I had was the HIGH SHIPPING AND HANDLING rate, the cost I had to pay for s&h being OVER HALF what the entire order was (?!) A bit too steep for me to be a fair one...

US Flag Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Flag Store is a merchant member
US Flag Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.