US Flag Store Reviews - page 2 - united-states-flag.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.20/10 3,997 reviews

US Flag Store is a merchant member
US Flag Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (3,998)

"The flags are a great quality that are holding up well. The service was exceptional. If we purchase flags again, we will certainly order from the US Flag Store!"

"All went very well and Delivery was promt"

"Beautiful well built flag. Delivered quickly . Thank You"

"Great buy and of course "Made in America". Will buy all of my patriotic merchandise from here."

"Saw what was advertised. Thought that was what I wanted. Bought it. It arrived and it is as we speak flying under my 5x7 American, in my front yard. Quick delivery. Everything come out peachy. This wares out I will definitely be back. Especially if an old man is the winner of an iPad Mini, which I have no idea what that is. So it would be a good learning experience for me. Plus, dont know but am sure I cant afford it on my own. So I will thank you in advance for my chance to learn something new. I am 73 and still trying hard to keep up.

Allan Johnson

"A very good looking flag case. It looks great on the wall."

"I am happy with the flags and the quality is great. Thank you!"

"quick shipping, vibrantly colored flags very competitively priced."

Rating 4/102/5

"flags were of the quality advertised but shipping was not good.
I paid for 3 day service and got it in 11
understanding bad weather back east still should not have taken 11 days
I lost window for event we had to present flag[your new one ] at event.
may order in future when forecast is for good weather only.

"Happy with experience. No disappointments."

"Excellent. Quick ship. Always just what I hoped for."

"The flags took a long time getting here. When they came, They did not have the true Chicago colors. We have sent them back, and are still waiting on are refund! Bad."

"Good quality product and fast shipping.
I will do business with them next time also.

"arrived quickly and looks great!
I fly it every day.

"The flag box was even more beautiful than I expected. It was nicely packed for shipment and arrived in a timely fashion after I was sent the tracking number. The only thing I might have asked for in addition is suggestions on mounting the certificate, though I found a workable solution. I love the flag box and it has a place of honor in my home. Thank you! "