• US Flag Store US Flag Store Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.54/10 7.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.54/10 7.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"Fast service, great product! I waited 7 months to do my review to see how the flag is holding up thru a windy, snowy winter. So far the flag is doing great and I am very pleased with US Flag Store's Super Knit/Tough Polyester Flag as well as the 9/11 Cityscape flag. I flew the 9/11 flag the full month of September and part of October (again, we have a lot of wind) and it still looks like new. "

"A flag store with a 3 week Leadtime on a flag pole is a horrible store.

When I made an effort to obtain a discount while waiting for my flagpole to come in, I received a rude rejection email back.

"Not a happy customer. Ordered 2 flag stands, 2 flags, 2 tops and 2 poles, on Jan 15. Received order on Jan.27. Received two different type flag stands and a Christian flag that was 65'' x 41'' instead of the 60'' x 36'' it should have been to match the American Flag it will hang with. Returned items the next day for replacements. Promised to rush ship them to me, But not until they received the returns back first. Guess they though I might want to keep them as extras? They did send me a return shipping label. Called Feb. 9 at 9 am to check status, received email at 6 pm saying they were at the warehouse and would ship replacements after processing. Emailed for update 2/13. No response. Called 2/16 still not processed in. Will work on it. 2/19 will send stand, flag out of stock. Got email, sending stand will bill card, excuse me you already have my money... 2/23 flag shipped will bill, you already did... Got email refunding card for $46.79, a amount that doesn't match either items? I finally received the correct flag stand yesterday 2/26 still waiting for the flag and to see what they have done with my credit card billing. 3 customer service operators, never would let me speak to a manager. Over a month and still waiting for part of the order. Sorry wouldn't recommend US Flag Store for quick or easy service. i chose them for the best price and free shipping, but the service was lousy. BP"

"Shipped flags out quickly. "

"This is my go to store when I need to replace my American flag. Their products are sturdy and well made allowing me to show my pride in MY COUNTRY for quite some time. They ship quickly and the orders are always just what I was hoping for."

"The flag we purchased seamed to be very faded . Dull in color . "

"The online ordering process was smooth and easy to understand. The flags were delivered in a timely manner and looked exactly like the ones pictured on the website.

I highly recommend this store.

"VERY EASY TO ORDER. THANKS!"

"Excellent quality and prompt delivery . Very satisfied !"

"MADE ORDER, GOT DELIVERY ON TIME.."

"The easy on line shopping and quality of United States made flags keep me coming back."

"I ordered Item #: ACCL45, LIght Duty Cast Alumium Cleat to replace a broken cleat on my 25' flag pole.
The catalog did not carry the cleat for my flag pole and I ordered the light duty cleat but the holes were to narrow for the pole.
The lady in customer service had the factory send me the correct size cleat at no additional cost. Ladies and Gentleman, this employee is a keeper. The service provided was above and beyond the call of duty. I will buy again from United-States-flag and highly recommend their service and timely shipping.

"I was very pleased with the quality of the flag for the price."

"The flags were of good value Time will tell if they survive"

"I had no problem whatsoever ordering the flag that I required.
The item was delivered on the exact date as promised.

Share US Flag Store's store rating

US Flag Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Flag Store is a merchant member
US Flag Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.