• US Flag Store

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.30/10 7.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.68/10 7.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

"You received a one star rating from me because there was no zero star option to click on available. Nearly a month from when I ordered the flag, I received a notice that my order had been canceled due to your inability to fill the order. Not to worry though because I will not bother to attempt to order any other flags from you since you can not fill any. Please remove my email address from your records and do not sent any more ads to it.

"The flags and stand were as described and arrived ahead of expected date. I am very pleased."

"Overall okay. Communication was a bit slow and since my order was back ordered that left me wondering about my status

Everything finally arrived in good order. Products were exactly as advertised.

"I ordered two sets of brackets which I received. I installed the first set and it broke within two weeks. Must have a stronger material."

"My last order they shipped 1 item and backordered 1. They then cancelled the backorder item.
The freight charged included both flags. Now I will have to pay freight again if I reorder and I think this is unfair,

"Didn't have one item in stock that I ordered, but did promptly refund my money when they couldn't get it from back order. 2 cheap items were damaged when initial order was shipped, and they were supposed to send replacements, and I received a notice that they were shipped, but haven't received them as yet. Overall, I'm pleased with US Flag Store. "

"My son is a Marine at Mike Battery in Chattanooga. After the shootings I ordered matching American and USMC flags and poles to put on the front of the house. The ordering process was not as simple as it should be for matching merchandise so I called to get the poles, brackets and flag sizes to all be similar. The order ended up being about $25 more than it should have been but I was assured it was best quality. Placed order on 7/25. Merchandise arrived about 5 days later and was installed the following weekend 8/4. For several weeks we proudly displayed these flags daily, removing at sunset. Then during a sudden rain storm that came up while we were gone the wood poles swelled inside their base mounts and cannot be removed. I called US Flag Store three separate times in the past week, twice staying on hold for 40+ minutes and 30 minutes the first two times. Finally, on 9/3 I spoke with someone and explained the issue. She offered that I should spray WD-40 (later tried this, no luck) but more importantly would not offer any solution to replacement of the wooden poles other than I spend an additional $22 for fiberglass poles plus shipping stating that this order was outside the 30 day window.

I was told that the flags poles were not designed to be removed, rather the flags were to be unhooked. That is not possible as the peak end of the flags hangs approximately 10 feet above the ground and would require a ladder to hang and remove daily. The issue is the wood poles used were not properly kiln dried and prepared and US Flag should have been aware of this and more than willing to offer the better pole.

I will not order from US Flag again, even though made in USA matters greatly to me. I will tell everyone about the poor customer service and suggest going to Lowe's for the poles and to pick up flags from any of a multitude of better vendors. Customer service is as, if not more than important as the product. US Flag fails.

"Ordered 2 Confederate Flags on August 24th and received an email that my order had been shipped on August 26th. On August 29th I got a tracking notice from UPS that they had received the shipping information. On August 31st the tracking notice showed that UPS was still waiting on the flags to ship. I called customer service and was told that UPS had handed the flags off to the United States Post Office and I would have to copy that tracking number and use it in the USPS tracking site. I did that and found the flags sitting in the post office in Clinton, Mo. and showing out for delivery on 9/1 in Clinton, Mo.???? I live in Benton, Louisiana. That is a long way from Clinton, Mo. Today is 9/2 and My flags are still sitting at the Post Office in Clinton, Mo. Probably in a dead letter file, because they could not deliver on 9/1 from Clinton, Mo.
Update!!!!! I finally received my flags on 9/4, the Friday before Labor Day weekend and I am very pleased with one of the flags. However, one of the flags was burned in 2 spots where heat was applied to seal the bag they were sent in. Will be calling for a replacement when they reopen on Tuesday!!

"Great flags at a great price! Love that they are made in the US."

"My original order was 5 US Stick flags and 2 Confederate Flags. When the box arrived one of the US flags was broken. I did the online return and paid around $3.00 to return a $0.88. The replacement flag arrived it to was also broken. This time I called and the spoke to a very nice lady in customer service and she arranged to have a new one shipped. It arrived and was also broken. Called again and was told they would refund the money. I advised the lady I spoke with that the flag which measures 12" x 18" x 30" was shipped in a box that was 4' long with one air pillow. I think they need to look into smaller size boxes for single orders of smaller flags."

"Oklahoma State Flag and Confederate Flag. Good quality flags and expedient service and delivery. Rating below, yes I did have interaction with customer service. had several conversations with expert response. Very satisfied."

AgentAnderson69's Avatar

Armpit Escondido, CA

"I needed a really great flag to fly at our new house and needed one Made in the USA. US Flag Store had just that. The flag is great and looks awesome. Unfortunately, the other items they sell are less than decent. They had a post 4th of July sale and several of the small 6x9 US Stick Flags did not have the spear tip. I know they are cheap, but I will most likely not buy anything other than high quality large flags from them in the future."

"i ordered a flag,and it was delivered to the Post Office In Newport,Kentucky.It was then forwarded to the Highland Heights,Ky.Post Office. i never received it,and was told it should have been put in my P.O.Box, although it wasn't.They said they could not find it. i called the US Flag Store,and let them know what had happened,and they immediately said they would send another one right away, no questions asked.i received it today,only a few days after,i talked to them. As far as,i am concerned this is a very professional company,and i will do business with them again in the future.
Thank You In Advance ! Dan Harper... 8/19/2015 6:55 p.m E.S.T P.S. It was a Confederate Flag which,i have flown over my residence for years. It was tattered,and torn,and not presentable to fly.

"great quality flags, we ordered the super tough one for our outdoor flagpole and it is beautiful!"

"I ordered 20 USA1218HF_24_516_S_T_C flags that were ok. Wooden spears!
I ordered 20 SM1218HF Michigan flags that were ok. Wooden spears!
I ordered 20 WCA1218HF Canadian flags the had plastic spears on top of the wooden staff.
The plastic spears were not glued on properly and we have lost several. I am not happy with the product.

Share US Flag Store's store rating

US Flag Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Flag Store is a merchant member
US Flag Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,689 merchant members.