• US Flag Store US Flag Store Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.36/10 7.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10

2015-06-26

"I needed a small, inexpensive, sturdy flag for Kindergarten students to use during two choral rehearsals and a concert. I am very pleased with the product I ordered from US Flag Store. I will definitely use their services for future needs. "

2015-06-26

"Still waiting for back ordered Gadsden pins - no idea when they will arrive. Updates on back orders would be great - apart from that great everything. Will buy again."

2015-06-25

"Purchased Several Military Flags, which for the price and quality of all the items purchased was very, very pleased, recommend this seller to anyone who wishes to purchase new flags. The shipping from order date was great!"

2015-06-19

"I received the flags just as I had ordered. All three were top quality and were received in a reasonable amount of time. One had to be back ordered but that was to be expected at the time when I ordered them.
The last two questions should have a space for N/A. I could not mark Don't Know."

2015-06-17

"Flags are great Made in USA (the only ones I'll buy). I know you have cheaper flags but they always seem to be made in another country. To me that's like an oxymoron. I have been getting Flags from United states flag store for years. They are great quality and last long. They stand up to bad weather (snow, wind, rain). I always keep a stock of them on hand. I have given them to neighbors who's flags were tattered and needed to be replaced. It's a small price to pay to keep the neighbor hood looking good and patriotic. "

2015-06-15

"I was very pleased that my order came as fast as it did. Every thing was in good shape and of great quality. Thanks for fast service and love the 3 X 5 American banner flag, it should last for years.
R.Hill"

2015-06-15

"I was very pleased with this transaction. Ordering was very easy and had exactly what I was shopping for. The flag arrived in a very timely manner and was in perfect condition. I would definitely order from this company again."

2015-06-02

"Flag pole arrived quickly. However, the flag pole was too light weight, especially for the cost."

2015-05-28

"Order was taken and our transaction in a very professional and cordial manner. I could not have asked for anything better, Thank You. Robert Urquhart."

2015-05-22

"Longest Lasting Flags with a simple website & ordering process."

2015-05-21

"Satisfied with the transaction."

2015-05-20

"very efficient. Very quick delivery service."

2015-05-19

"The flags arrived on time and were what I ordered.Very happy."

2015-05-18

"I have ordered international flags from US Flag Store for almost 15 years. We ordered 20 poles that are still in use today.
With my latest order, I could not find the flag of England but the representative found me the code. I also had trouble with a discount code that had been emailed to me so I used the chat. After several attempts, it accepted the code.
Our school is in northern Maine so the flags are subject to all kinds of weather and winds.
Everyone loves to see the 20 flags go up every spring thru the fall.
Thank you United States Flag Store for selling good quality flags at a reasonable cost and providing good service."

2015-05-15

"Every item I ordered was just as advertised so I was very pleased!"

Share US Flag Store's store rating

US Flag Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Flag Store is a merchant member
US Flag Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,833 merchant members.