• US Flag Store US Flag Store Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.62/10 7.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.61/10 7.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.21/10 7.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"The delivery date was too late for the occasion after they stated it would be shipped within 24 hours."

"I received my University of Kentucky flag in a short time. It was up to my expectations in every way. The Flag Store was great in processing the order and getting it to me. Will buy there again in the future. "

"very pleased with the ease or ordering. I started out at your competitor but the website wasn't working correctly. I called them on the phone and no one answered. I emailed them and no one ever got back to me. Glad I found you and I'll be putting more orders in."

"1 flagpole was broken & 1 flag was missing when delivered. Replacement pole & missing flag were received within a week & the customer service person was very eager to make things right."

"Quick and a good product, always there to help when needed."

"This was a very easy sell. the price was good and the quality excellent. Thank you!"

"very happy, nice case, delivered timely.........and affordable"

"Placed an order and 6 days later I received an email saying they were out of stock on that item. Not only was this 6 days after the fact but they did not provide any options on similar items that were in stock. Their lack of awareness in inventory makes me not want to shop from this store again. Received another email 2 days ago (almost an month and a half after the initial order) stating my order had been shipped. They did not ask if I still wanted the item, simply charged my card and sent me the item assuming I'd still wanted it. "

"Everything I expected from the order!"

"Great Prices and fast delivery can not ask for any thing more . Great service also Thank You "

"As of right now, I would not recommend US Flag Store to anyone. I had to return a flag over a month ago and still have not received any communication as to where the refund is. Nor have I received the refund. I subsequently ordered a different flag. The product is beautiful but the customer service is greatly lacking."

"Great product, great delivery"

"Service was fast and inexpensive. I love your flags."

"Flags came on time and each were individually packaged. The price was very good and quality was better than i expected."

"Have not received the flag as yet."

Share US Flag Store's store rating

US Flag Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Flag Store is a merchant member
US Flag Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.