Stores > US Flag Store

Customer service: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10

2016-09-12

Excellent Price

"I ordered a large amount of flag poles and was given a great deal for the value. Thank you for meeting my needs!"

2016-09-07

Great price HORRIBLE quality

"If you're thinking of buying a car flag or replacement pole for an existing flag, simply open your window and throw your money out onto the highway. These flags are so weak they tatter and rip with little to no effort and poles bend if you dare to drive over 20 mph resulting in your flag flying away.
DO NOT BUY.

This review was modified by andreapp11 on September 07 2016 05:16:15 PM

2016-08-31

Fast Shipping Quality Products

"My SC State Flag is flying high. I will soon be looking for a Carolina Panther flag."

2016-08-31

I wrap my flag around my heart...

"More and More I feel love and respect for the brightness of our Nation's flag. It spells a history second to none. It took years of fighting by brave and intelligent men. And God bless them.

My seven star flag marks my region of the nation - The South. I have lived here all my life in rural and small town environments. And I do love our culture.

2016-08-29

BEST FOR FLAGS

"I have found this site the very best for buying flags. I have many for different occasions. It is easy to use the site and if I ever have a problem they are easy to rectify any problems.
I was NOT asked by anyone to write this review.

2016-08-29

TRY STANDING BEHIND YOUR PRODUCT

"We ordered a 24' flag pole and when it was received, the box was brought to me with the assembly pieces. When I opened it the collar was bent and these cannot be reshapped once damaged. I called the customer service line and I was told since it was not checked by our receiving department by opening the box, it could not be replaced. I explained that we are an industrial complex and boxes are not normally opened when the truck driver was standing waiting. The driver normally wants it received quicky and leaves. I also asked about some other parts I saw listed, but were not in the box. I was told to go back and check the pole and then call them if not there, even though suppose to be with the smaller assembly pieces. Also, when I was speaking with customer services, the girl did not even appear to know what the parts were that I asking about. I will be calling them again about the additional parts, but so far this company has not impressed me as they do not want to stand behind their product or services."

2016-08-12

My flag store

"These folks are, in my opinion, the only place to go for anything having to do with flags. They have it all in exceptional quality and price. In every respect they have come through for me in spades."

2016-08-08

A symbol of Freedom "Old Glory". "Long may she Wave".

"I purchased a 20' aluminum flagpole kit. It was everything that I had expected. I also purchased a 18"x 36" state flag to fly below. They proudly wave in front of my residence with made in America quality."

2016-08-04

Where are my flags?

"I ordered 36 flags for my Fourth of July Party!! I got notice that they were shipped, and then I got notice that my payment, less of course, the large shipping cost, was returned to my account. The flags were never delivered!!! I did receive the paper products, other decorative items from other sources during the time period of the flag shipment. I've report this once already, but got no response whatsoever. You are a large company - I'm a small, very small, customer - oh, wait!
I'm no longer a customer!!

This review was modified by LawndaleHouse on August 04 2016 08:46:23 AM

2016-08-01

No rainbow flags

"I've ordered quite a boy of items until notion US FLAG Store sells the satanic rainbow flags. I will not support this any further with my patronage. Disappointed :-("

2016-07-31

THE best flags!

"I ordered flags as a marketing tool for the 4th of July. I was beyond pleased with the product I received! The fabric, stitching and wooden dowels were of the highest quality and exceeded my expectations! I will forever order my flags from US Flag Store and I will make it a point to recommend this company to everyone!"

This review was modified by Steph1022 on July 31 2016 07:42:05 PM

2016-07-29

Not Pleased!

" Purchased a US flag and a POW flag for my GL1800 Goldwing. Installed them both the day before a round trip from Atlanta, Ga to Cincinnati, Oh and back. A week later I did the same trip. After my return from the 2nd trip I was unloading the bikes trunk and notice that both flags are coming apart at the seams. Less than 2K mils and they need replaced.
I'd pay twice the price for these flags if I could ever find ones that will actually hold up when used on my bike.

2016-07-25

SUPER FAST

"Searched the web for quality flags. Found that US Flag Store exceeded my expectations. The flags were quality made, cost effective and did I mention, shipping was quick..... "

2016-07-21

Sleeper Company

"I ordered over a month ago, and the only reason I believe my order has been taken care of is because I hounded them! It took so long to fill my order that I had to re-authorize my credit card charge! What kind of company operates like that!!! My pole has since shipped - again, only after I contacted them to find out why it was taking so long. They say 4 day shipping... Don't believe it! Closer to 7 or 8 weeks! The customer service rep was nice enough when I called to re-give the authorization, but no discount. No nothing. It would have been so easy! Will probably not use this company again, even though I want another flag pole. Oh, their excuse was that the shipping company was closed until Monday. That was a Monday that was 6 weeks AFTER I ordered!"

This review was modified by Camanotax on July 21 2016 08:05:38 AM

2016-07-12

Professional

"Very professional company, from day 1 no problem. Smooth ride to order and get my order. "

This review was modified by FrankyAlicea50 on July 12 2016 03:11:32 PM

Share US Flag Store's store rating

US Flag Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

US Flag Store is not a merchant member
US Flag Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!