• USB Phone World

• Fax: 888-718-3609

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

jshapiro-66682's Avatar

"I can count on your company to deliver the right ac adapter for our laptop

"easy to order everything was good would use again"

"GOT WHAT ORDERED WITHIN 4 DAYS, ALL GOOD"

"Shipped when told it would. Delivered earlier than expected."

"Very happy with the battery that I ordered. A quality battery at a really low price. Thank you"

"happy, happy, happy. thanks for speedy delivery and back to my addition- Big Fish Games! I will order from you again if I fall out of bed on it LOL"

"USB Phone World shipped and delivered my product very quickly. My product works just as good as it was advertised and I am fully satisfied with my purchase."

"Seamless transaction. Everything completed as quoted"

"received apple battery; order correct, nicely packaged and in a timely fashion. Unfortunately battery did not fit..contacted them immediately via email with all the info and also left a very detailed phone message...only response was via email asking what I ordered?! Had to purchase another battery (that fit) as I need my computer for business...will be sending battery back today and expect a full refund? would have liked a return postage paid label."

"order came quickly and was exactly what I wanted."

"Ordered on Sunday, arrived on Tuesday. Items were professionally packaged and arrived without any damage ( concealed or exposed ). "

"I received my order very quickly, sooner than I thought. I saved the web site in my favorites and would recommend them to anyone."

"Got the battery very fast. Fits perfectly. The only problem is that it doesn't hold a charge as long as the old battery and when we go to charge or unplug the cable the computer isn't registering a change very quickly. We can plug it in but it won't say that it's charging for 5-15 min. "

"We have not received the laptop battery that we have purchased. The money was charged to our credit card. I have called several times without being able to get in touch with anyone. I have emailed and have not received a response. Very unhappy with this company.

Jessica Carroll
Harms Oil
Jessica.carroll@harmsoil.com

"USB Phone World provided easy ordering of the exact replacement part, with excellent timely delivery service, Thanks!"

Share USB Phone World's store rating

USB Phone World is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

USB Phone World is not a merchant member
USB Phone World does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!