Stores > USB Phone World

• Customer Support: 800-631-8153
    • Business Hours: 9:00AM-6:00 PM PST
    • Fax: 888-718-3609

2015-09-19

"Battery for my Lenovo X200 fit perfectly. I had been warned that the replacement battery might not fit in the docking station, but it didn't cause any problems. It fit right in."

2015-09-19

"it will not work on my computer. need to send back for a refund"

2015-09-18

"was notified that was shipped, and when said it was shipped, not the day or time and the
tracking number does not work. don't think was shipped as they said. would not use them
again.

2015-09-18

"I ordered a very specific cord charger for a small laptop on their website. They showed the picture and info of it. I expected to receive what I ordered, but what I got was a generic Chinese charger which had a smaller tip to insert that not work. I was very disappointed in what they sent me. In fact, I had to pay the shipping back to them, when it was their fault. I lost out over twelve dollars. I will never buy from them again; I can't trust them that they won't send what I ask for."

2015-09-18

"Never got my order, im quite angry with them!"

2015-09-17

"It was clear the product you were offering, price and delivery. It was easy to go through the purchase process. Delivery was quick even with the holiday weekend involved. Product was exactly as offered and I am using it now. "

2015-09-17

"I was putting off ordering this battery for my laptop. I ordered this from USB Phone World and it came in on time, Easy to install, holds a charge, so all is right.

Would purchase from this merchant again.

MCK

2015-09-17

"I ordered something and I got something different! I ordered 2A charger and got 1.5A, different shape, very disapointment!"

2015-09-16

"Ordering and receiving was excellent.

The battery works like it's suppose to.

I'm happy.

2015-09-16

"The item arrived in good time and is functioning well."

2015-09-16

"Item as expected, delivery sooner than expected."

2015-09-16

"This was my 3rd or 4th purchase from you. Always satisfied."

2015-09-16

"First time ordering. Unbelievable in respect and speed. Have notified my other offices to use USB Phone World.

Thanks.

2015-09-16

"Got what was ordered andf quickly. Good work"

2015-09-15

"Very helpful, I mistakenly ordered the wrong battery for my laptop, called for assistance, agent was very helpful. Was given instructions how to return wrong one and the correct battery arrived within a week. Very Helpful, would use USB Phone World again and will recommend it to family and friends.
Regards,
KL

Share USB Phone World's store rating

USB Phone World is a Merchant Member! Learn more

USB Phone World is a merchant member
USB Phone World participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,533 merchant members.