USB Phone World Reviews - page 2 - usbphoneworld.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.83/10 1,372 reviews

USB Phone World is a merchant member
USB Phone World participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (1,372)

"The Price was great and the product was perfect as described. shipping was fast. the whole experience was excellent. Thank you! "

"Item descriptions were precise and felt confident that the right part was ordered."

Rating 8/104/5

"I ordered a battery and adapter for my Sony Vaio Laptop. It was delivered very quickly.
I had to take in the Computer for a repair yesterday, the Computer Repair place said that the adapter was very inferior and might damage the computer.
The battery seems to be working okey, and the price was very reasonable.

"fast shipping and battery works on my laptop; i have no use support service yet, will do if needed;"

"Bought a wrong battery for my laptop and USB Phone World did a exchange immediately; very appreciate this service and support. will keep this site."

"Best deal on the web. Picked out the correct battery and it was quickly shipped. Charged it up and it works great. Don't need to carry around my charger any more."

"You have a very good customer service department I had a question when it got stopped in the mail and you answered back right away. Will order from you again when needed."

"Very satisfied. They kept me posted on shipping and I received the battery quickly. So far it is performing well. And the price was very good. I will buy from them again when I need something else."

"Arrived quickly and works perfectly "

"I appreciate the follow-up and customer service from the company. Great price and Great service!"

"Great price, exact fit of the laptop battery. Quick ship."

"shipment was fast, and was what I ordered"

"I wish they wouldn't have charged for the order before it was shipped."

"The Service is really good. The first Battery was 6600mha instead of 8800mha and i have contacted the customer care and they said they will send the new battery as replacement. I got the same in couple of days and it really working fine and i am getting peace of mind now.

If we have this kind of sellers , then we can close the eyes and buy any item. Really appreciate the commitment they give to customer and it help me to share the same to my circle and friends.

Hats of to USB Phone world !!!!!!!!!1

"The battery does not work on my computer and the battery charger don't work properly.