What is this?

"happy, happy, happy. thanks for speedy delivery and back to my addition- Big Fish Games! I will order from you again if I fall out of bed on it LOL"

"USB Phone World shipped and delivered my product very quickly. My product works just as good as it was advertised and I am fully satisfied with my purchase."

"Seamless transaction. Everything completed as quoted"

"received apple battery; order correct, nicely packaged and in a timely fashion. Unfortunately battery did not fit..contacted them immediately via email with all the info and also left a very detailed phone message...only response was via email asking what I ordered?! Had to purchase another battery (that fit) as I need my computer for business...will be sending battery back today and expect a full refund? would have liked a return postage paid label."

"order came quickly and was exactly what I wanted."

"Ordered on Sunday, arrived on Tuesday. Items were professionally packaged and arrived without any damage ( concealed or exposed ). "

"I received my order very quickly, sooner than I thought. I saved the web site in my favorites and would recommend them to anyone."

"Got the battery very fast. Fits perfectly. The only problem is that it doesn't hold a charge as long as the old battery and when we go to charge or unplug the cable the computer isn't registering a change very quickly. We can plug it in but it won't say that it's charging for 5-15 min. "

"We have not received the laptop battery that we have purchased. The money was charged to our credit card. I have called several times without being able to get in touch with anyone. I have emailed and have not received a response. Very unhappy with this company.

Jessica Carroll
Harms Oil
Jessica.carroll@harmsoil.com

"USB Phone World provided easy ordering of the exact replacement part, with excellent timely delivery service, Thanks!"

"Product came as promised and seem to be working well! Has only been a few days but so far so good. "

"The Service I received was excellent was a no;1 and I would order from this company anytime I needed something from them ;and I received my equipment in 3 days and that was great;"

"fast shipping , works great, I would order from USB PHONE WORLD again."

"received the order in a short time. Fit the wife`s computer like the original battery' was "

"My Toshiba laptop battery arrived fast and works flawlessly. Great price, free shipping. Couldn't be happier!"

USB Phone World is a Merchant Member! Learn more

USB Phone World is a merchant member
USB Phone World participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.