What is this?

"put in order, stated product was in stock, paid. I had to contact vendor for them to tell me that it was on back order and may take a week. Oh and our phone connection was cut off twice right after I asked for an explanation on the "bait and switch""

"did not reicive order yet"

"RECEIVED MY POWER ADAPTER FOR AN OLDER LAPTOP DELL COMPUTER. WORKS GREAT. THANKS FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE."

"My order arrived quickly, and was just what I ordered."

"Hi Its my first time dealing with this company.
Be as it may I dont think their concern over my getting my package in a timely manor matter. couple with the fact i dont beleive "any one till your asking" has contact me, let alone I have not got my package.
So im relly hoping that i get my package plus that a customer CSV rep reaches out to me about this. With the way out scourceing goes, i would not be schock let alone disapointed.
Let see. Thank you
B.Thompson

"was able to find what I was looking for easy, check out was easy & fast, in the future I would most likely to shop here again"

"I couldn't be any happier. I received the product the next day... by mail."

"on time and very easy to use"

"Was not sure I wanted to buy the item,
But once I received it was pleasantly surprised
fast delivery as well.

"Fast service, good product, easy transaction."

"Power adapters were delivered as promised!"

"Super fast order processing and shipping. Would buy from your company again. "

"I ordered my battery 11 days ago and have not received my battery and have been given the run around and i will not tell people of you and of your deceptic ways. "

"I was very pleased that the item purchased arrived within the expected date."

"After an initial problem, probably my fault, much as theirs USB phoned me and sent me the proper battery in 2 days They provide excellent service."

USB Phone World is a Merchant Member! Learn more

USB Phone World is a merchant member
USB Phone World participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.