Stores > USB Memory Direct
  • USB Memory Dire

9:00am - 6:00pm Mon - Fri, EST Closed Sat. and Sun.
      (866) 404-4645
      (954) 337-0206
      sales@usbmemorydirect.com
      (954) 707-6767

Product & services pricing Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review USB Memory Direct by clicking a star below.
2016-06-17

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I had a great experience dealing with USB Memory Direct, Lana was great, she is very knowledgeable and worked with me when I changed colors a few times. I received our flash drives and they match the proof exactly and were delivered on time. I am extremely satisfied with USB Memory Direct and will order from them in the future."

2016-06-08

Awesome Service, Awesome Product

"Amanda from USB direct was polite, helpful, and extremely attentive. The ordering process, submitting our designs, and setting up payment and delivery was organized and effortless. I'll definitely be using this company again. Thanks USB Memory Direct!"

2016-05-26

Nice work & fast

"Everything looks great, fast turnaround & very professional custom service."

2016-04-14

Highly recommend USB Memory Direct

"The product, price, and service we received by USB Memory Direct was fantastic. Uploading our logo was so easy! Also, Lana was very helpful with the entire process! I would highly recommend USB Memory Direct!"

2016-04-06

LOVE these custom drives!

"I used USB Memory Direct before for custom engraved wooden drives and they were wonderful to work with. I knew when it was time to get new drives for my rebrand that there was no one else I'd like to work with. This time we did custom molded drives and they're even more awesome in person than I expected! They were wonderful with the tweaks and changes I requested and very easy to work with. Highly recommended!"

2016-03-18

Easy, Fast, Responsive!

"It was my first time working with USB Memory Direct and Katrina was super helpful and incredibly responsive. We had a quick turnaround and she was able to work with me to ensure we got the flash drives to arrive in time.

The flash drives look great and we will be using them again for future orders!

2016-03-14

Best Experience

"I shop online weekly, and have never found better customer service like USB Memory Direct! Their team is exceptional! I was a little skeptical because of their industry... I wasn't too sure if the end product was going to be as advertised, but it was better!

Highly Recommended!

My product was a USB Credit Card-Style Drive.

2016-03-03

Exactly As Ordered

"The entire process was easy and efficient. The product as described was exactly what I received. The color was spot on. I would highly recommend using USB Memory Direct!"

valuelighting's Avatar

Carrollton, TX
2016-03-02

Rockstar Customer Service

"I was in need of a rush order and the account manager handling the order went above and beyond to ensure that our order was processed quickly and accurately. The product was delivered on the guaranteed delivery date with no issues. I highly recommend USB Memory Direct"

2016-02-19

Efficient, quick to produce and deliver!

"We needed 100 USBs with our logo to be produced and delivered within 3 days, and we were not disappointed. The products arrived on time and the quality is great!"

2016-02-02

Unique products for student recruitment!

"We preloaded these USBs with critical documents for new students to help them navigate their new school, and handed them out at recruitment events!

Quality product, very nice looking.

2016-01-15

Great service.. fast delivery

"Great customer service. they delivered really quick."

2016-01-11

"I've been assisted by David Krymowski several times as he is our account manager. David has been consistent and extremely helpful every time I have spoken with him. The USB drives we order for them are customized and our clients love them. USB Memory Direct always provides high quality products and we have never had an issue with them.

I will continue to go through this company and hope David stays with them for years to come!

2016-01-06

"USB Memory Direct was a pleasure to deal with. They turned around all of our design revision requests very quickly and delivered the product in three days. High recommended."

2015-11-22

"I have nothing but praise for this company and for their rep, Marina. The drives I purchased are perfect for my industry, the customer service was exemplary, the price was right, the quality and durability of the beautiful metal drives is a great reflection of the quality of my own services. I truly appreciate the care that went into making sure my logo was right, and I couldn't believe how fast I received shipment. I'm not sure who is more pleased, me or my clients when I hand them one of these little bullet-screwtop thumb drives."

Share USB Memory Direct's store rating

USB Memory Direct is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

USB Memory Direct is not a merchant member
USB Memory Direct does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!