• USB Memory Dire USB Memory Direct Elite Status

• Address: 12349 SW 53rd Street, Suite 205 Cooper City, FL 33330
    • Contact: sales@usbmemorydirect.com
    • Phone: (866) 404-4645
    • Customer Support: (954) 707-6767
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon - Fri, EST Closed Sat. and Sun.
    • Fax: (954) 337-0206

Product & services pricing Rating 7.64/10 7.64/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"Our company had a great experience with USB Memory Direct! Aaron was extremely helpful, patient and timely with everything. It was much appreciated and I would highly recommend using this company for your USB needs."

"USB Direct has always been professional, fast , and reliable. I would recommend them to others."

"It's rare that you find a seller that not only delivers top notch quality, but gives you customer service that is above and beyond what is required. We worked with Evelyn Gutierrez, and not only was she very helpful in answering our questions about purchasing, printing, delivery times etc. but she was able to send us quotes and sample images in an incredibly timely manner. Throughout the whole process she was keeping constant contact on a daily basis to make sure we weren't having any trouble. We had to have the drives by a certain date, not only did she rush the order through for us but she made it easy as pie to order. All I can say is for the price, selection, craft and quality of service you will not find a better company, not just for usb drives but in general. "

"Great Customer Service, quick and accurate quoting, fast order processing, and very flexible on ordering and design work! It is nice to talk to an actual person (Evelyn) on the phone and talk to the same representative every time! Great business and will definitely be ordering more in the future!"

"From start to finish, the customer service was second to none. Within 30 minutes of submitting an online request for information, Aaron contacted me via phone and emailed virtual samples. After designing exactly what I had envisioned, he immediately processed my order and it was delivered within a few days. I was updated throughout (emails indicating the order was in production, order had shipped) and received a follow-up email from Aaron to ascertain I was completely satisfied with the product. The drives look great and I'm very pleased with them, but the customer service was what really left an impression. "

"Great customer service, fast delivery and the product looks amazing. "

"We were not an easy client to deal with. We changed our minds and postponed the order multiple times. William was very patient with us and also helped talk us through document security, etc. We are very happy with our order and pleased with the customer service we received. "

"The customer service was fantastic! We will definitely do business with them in the future!"

"They have awesome costumer service! I received my USB Memory drives much sooner then I expected and they look AMAZING!!!! I will definitely order more in the future. This will help my business go to the next level. "

"It was a pleasure doing business with USB Memory Direct, it was a very smooth transaction and was delivered quickly. Marina Daniels was a joy to work with and she made me feel very important. I will use them again and I highly recommend them."

"Very pleased with the product and the high level of service provided. The drives are a hit with our company owners! "

"Great customer service - quick response and quick shipping. Very positive experience. Product seems to be of good quality. We plan to use this company for future orders."

"Great prices, Quality product and SUPER FAST on Delivery. Not sure what else to say =)"

"The service and product we received from USB Memory Direct were both exceptional. The rep I worked with was polite, helpful, and knowledgeable. The flash drives arrived looking exactly as specified and we are delighted with them. The entire process - from first contact to product delivery - was efficient and problem-free. I would recommend this company to colleagues and will use them again."

"Excellent Customer Service. Prompt responses, great communication. Quick production and delivery without compromising quality. I highly recommend you do business with them! Evelyn was fabulous!"

Share USB Memory Direct's store rating

USB Memory Direct is a Merchant Member! Learn more

USB Memory Direct is a merchant member
USB Memory Direct participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.