• Address: 2700 N 29 Avenue, Ste 108Hollywood, FL
    • Contact: sales@usbmemorydirect.com
    • Phone: 954-707-6767
    • Customer Support: 866-404-4645
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon - Fri, ESTClosed Sat. and Sun.

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10

"Received within time lines designated. Order was correct and exactly as expected. Great customer service!"

"If I had to describe my experience with USB memory direct I would say "Perfect"! From start to finish everything was perfect! Thanks so much! Both your product and service is top notch!

Best Regards,

Natascha
VP Technology Zoes Kitchen

"We have worked with USB Memory direct on a number of occasions and are always very happy with both their products, service and fast shipping. Lana is truly a pleasure to work with too. She is very quick to respond to questions and follows up just as quickly. We will work with you all again!"

"Robert Sweeney with USB Direct was wonderful and excellent at communicating back and forth to make sure my product was perfect! I am so happy with the results and will definitely be returning to USB Direct for more products in the future."

" WOW! These folks make ordering customized flash drives so easy! This review comes after my second order with this company; both of my experiences were excellent! I located USB Memory Direct after searching the web for a company that could make customized flash drives for a conference, I reached out to a number of companies but the personal service I was getting from Evelyn Gutierrez could not be matched.
In my first order, I had received lower quotes from other companies and though USB Memory Direct would match or beat those quotes, it was not an issue, the cost was within budget and their offerings were far superior to other companies. In my second order, the budget was quite a bit tighter and again I reached out to several companies, including USB Memory Direct; I encountered quotes that were much higher and a couple lower quotes for a comparable product, Evelyn and USB Memory Direct didn't just match, they beat the quote. But that is not the only reason I went with them, these folks are not pushy or rude, all of your questions get answered quickly, turnaround time cannot be beat, the product they give you is exactly what you ordered, and they just make the process so easy. I gave an in hand date and the product was here about three weeks before that date. When I gave an in hand date to the other companies, most could not guarantee delivery unless I paid a hefty shipping fee for express delivery; I ordered these over a month before needing them.
Evelyn checks in with you regularly and is quick to get answers as you ask them; even if the answer is not readily available, she'll drop you an email to let you know she is working on it. When you send in your art work, USB Memory Direct often gets you a proof the same day, provided you didn’t supply the art work at the end of the day. This was not the case with any of the other companies I spoke to; days would go by and still nothing. With some of the other companies, I encountered some very rude and pushy sales people, I’ll not go into detail but I wouldn’t have bought with them if their prices were better and they offered a superior product.
USB Memory Direct and Evelyn Gutierrez are Awe-Some to work with and I would recommend them to anyone looking for this type of customized product. In the future, I will continue to do work with this company for so many reasons. You guys Rock! Thank you.
Now I am supposed to check a box that asks if USB Memory Direct asked me to write this review…Evelyn sent me an email with the link to write a review, but I would have done it anyhow. Superior service and a great product deserve rave reviews! :)

"We were looking for USBs we can customize with our school logo, and I happened to stumble upon this site while googling. With their wide range of selections, it took me quite a moment to narrow it down to the one we would end up ordering. Within hours of my request for a quote, representative Ms. Marina Daniels reached out to me. Three weeks of answering our questions and proofing concerns, we were finally ready to put the order in. All that time, Ms. Daniels maintained her friendly and helpful disposition and accommodated us as much as she was able to. Once the order was placed, she told us what would happen and what to expect – complete, reliable, and honest customer service! Delivery was on point, and the packaging was secure. We are 100% pleased with our purchase and look forward to using USB Memory Direct in the future."

"I had a great experience with the representative when trying to determine what I wanted my finished product to look like and the various options available. She was very helpful, efficient and followed up at each stage. The order was delivered on time and I am very pleased with how they look."

"Great price and service - kudos to Jessica Newman for a great product and excellent service!"

"Excellent professional service by Evelyn Gutierrez of USB memory direct. Good followup. Product arrived on time in good condition. Very pleasant experience, and will definitely use them again in future."

"The service I was provided by William Hyatt at USB Memory Direct was phenomenal! I think I changed my design and colors a hundred times!! he was so patient and helpful.
I am always nervous using a provider on the other side of the Globe... But I am very happy that I stuck with USB Memory Direct!!!
I can't wait to start showing off my USB to my clients!

"nice product, simple orderign online, met all expectations"

"I'd like everything I order online to be as easy as this. I especially liked that I worked with one person in the U.S. from start to finish. Evelyn Gutierrez really knows the products, made great suggestions and was a pleasure to work with. She custom-made a flash drive to match our logo; no extra charge and it only added 2 days to the super-fast turnaround. I got them packaged in a cute little custom-logo gift tin. Great communication and customer care, great price and quality, lifetime warranty, fast production and shipping. I'll be back for sure."

"The service I was provided by Jessica at USB Memory Direct was phenomenal! The fact that they were the lowest price was simply a bonus. Timely correspondence and they over-delivered on their eta for delivery. So awesome. "

"Awesome service and they beat any price.. What more could you ask for? I was more than happy with my order that I got our neighboring company to place an order also! I will definitely be using them again in the future. They went above and beyond and shipped my order quick!"

"Excellent customer service and the customized product exceeded our expectations. Thank you!!"

USB Memory Direct is a Merchant Member! Learn more

USB Memory Direct is a merchant member
USB Memory Direct participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.