• USB Memory Dire USB Memory Direct Elite Status

• Address: 2700 N 29 Avenue, Ste 108Hollywood, FL
    • Contact: sales@usbmemorydirect.com
    • Phone: 954-707-6767
    • Customer Support: 866-404-4645
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon - Fri, ESTClosed Sat. and Sun.

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"They have awesome costumer service! I received my USB Memory drives much sooner then I expected and they look AMAZING!!!! I will definitely order more in the future. This will help my business go to the next level. "

"It was a pleasure doing business with USB Memory Direct, it was a very smooth transaction and was delivered quickly. Marina Daniels was a joy to work with and she made me feel very important. I will use them again and I highly recommend them."

"Very pleased with the product and the high level of service provided. The drives are a hit with our company owners! "

"Great customer service - quick response and quick shipping. Very positive experience. Product seems to be of good quality. We plan to use this company for future orders."

"Great prices, Quality product and SUPER FAST on Delivery. Not sure what else to say =)"

"The service and product we received from USB Memory Direct were both exceptional. The rep I worked with was polite, helpful, and knowledgeable. The flash drives arrived looking exactly as specified and we are delighted with them. The entire process - from first contact to product delivery - was efficient and problem-free. I would recommend this company to colleagues and will use them again."

"Excellent Customer Service. Prompt responses, great communication. Quick production and delivery without compromising quality. I highly recommend you do business with them! Evelyn was fabulous!"

"I had a great experience with USB Memory Direct from the moment I contacted them for an initial quote. Jessica was able to answer all of my questions and was very prompt in getting back to me. She was also quick to match prices for other quotes that I was receiving. Ultimately we decided to place our order with them because they offered a unique design at a reasonable price and could complete the production in our requested timeframe. We had a file to upload on our drives, but it wasn't ready at the time we placed our order. However, USB Memory Direct was great to work with--they got the ball rolling on the job! This contributed to our drives arriving on time. The final product looks very nice and we are pleased with our order."

"We recently ordered the Logo USB drives. Not only did we receive excellent customer service (thank you Evelyn!), the drives are beautiful. We plan on giving our customers their quotes on the drives, so these needed to make a great impression. I will definitely use USB Memory again soon.

Thanks,
Tonya - Nashville, TN

"I am very happy with my USBs, exactly what I wanted. What a pleasure to deal with Evelyn - fabulous customer service, I will definitely order some more. Thank you"

"I am very impressed with the whole process from requesting the quote to product delivery. The service I received from Nicholas of usbmemorydirect was the best of any company I've dealt with the past 10-15 years. I will most certainly contact usbmemorydirect when it's time to order more imprinted flash drives. It was an awesome experience!!!!

"Such a great experience! My Account Manager, Aaron Monse, was courteous, knowledgeable, and prompt. My logo looks fantastic printed on the USB, and the prices are very reasonable."

"Evelyn was a joy to work with. She was always prompt with response via email and worked with us to make sure we were getting exactly what we needed. The USB's were exactly what we wanted and we will definitely be using USB Memory Direct in the future. "

"Received within time lines designated. Order was correct and exactly as expected. Great customer service!"

"If I had to describe my experience with USB memory direct I would say "Perfect"! From start to finish everything was perfect! Thanks so much! Both your product and service is top notch!

Best Regards,

Natascha
VP Technology Zoes Kitchen

Share USB Memory Direct's store rating

USB Memory Direct is a Merchant Member! Learn more

USB Memory Direct is a merchant member
USB Memory Direct participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.