• Address: 2700 N 29 Avenue, Ste 108Hollywood, FL
    • Contact: sales@usbmemorydirect.com
    • Phone: 954-707-6767
    • Customer Support: 866-404-4645
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon - Fri, ESTClosed Sat. and Sun.

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10

"Excellent customer service and the customized product exceeded our expectations. Thank you!!"

"Excellent experience with them. Good price. Fast, efficient, and courteous customer service. And I loved opening the package and seeing the product exactly how I wanted them. They looked amazing. I will definitely order from them again next time."

"The service from initial contact to delivery of the product was fantastic. Response to emails and level of service was superb making the ordering process very easy. I would have no hesitation in recommending the company and will definitely re-order from them in the future."

"Great service and communication. I will definitely use them again!"

"I'm not one to brag about customer service. But this place in AMAZING!!!! I have never in my life had such amazing customer service from beginning to end. It just blew me away!!!"

"USB Memory Direct was very easy and pleasant to work with. They sent me a quote promptly and were very quick to respond to all of my emails. I appreciated that they sent a proof with the initial quote before even placing an order. They were accommodating with the changes I requested and even worked with me to get the price down a little. The flash drives arrived right on time and their communication along the way was superb. Definitely recommend working with USB Memory Direct!"

"USB Memory Direct was great to work with - very patient and responsive with different mock-up designs for our flashdrives and they look great!"

"Great Product And Service ,Will Definitely Be Using Them Again In The Future"

"Awesome product and service, thanks for everything! I would recommend them for all your needs and it was a great price too!"

"USB memory direct is amazing!~ Second time ordering and Lana did an amazing job as usual with shipping, communication and design. Excellent work"

"I wanted to get USB drives custom printed with our company's logo on them. This company responded promptly, returned design changes same day, and I had the finished product in less than a week! I am very happy with how they handled the order - and am happy with the finished product"

"This is our second time ordering from USB Direct. As usual, they provided wonderful customer service (special shout out to Marina D. for being awesome). The ordering process was simple and the turn-around time was very quick! I will certainly go to them again."

"Really outstanding customer service, especially compared to another company I used for a slightly different product. Extremely happy with the finished product too. I've already recommended them to others!"

"I am opening a photo archiving business and wanted to offer a flash drive to my clients that would be easy to open and stand out from other flash drives. Not only did USB Memory Direct put my logo on a swivel drive, they gave me an awesome price on a larger storage drive! From first contact to day of delivery (less than a week), customer service, pricing and end product was first class!"

"great place to shop at 5 stars!"

USB Memory Direct is a Merchant Member! Learn more

USB Memory Direct is a merchant member
USB Memory Direct participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,856 merchant members.