Stores > USB Memory Direct

• Address: 12349 SW 53rd Street, Suite 205 Cooper City, FL 33330
    • Contact: sales@usbmemorydirect.com
    • Phone: (866) 404-4645
    • Customer Support: (954) 707-6767
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon - Fri, EST Closed Sat. and Sun.
    • Fax: (954) 337-0206

Product & services pricing Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.88/10 9.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"Very prompt service (sometimes crazy fast). Great customer service and communication. Even after noticing a mistake at the final proof, no complaints to fix it. Product looks great — and has magnets on the cap to keep it securely on (nice feature not in product description of the rectangular wooden thumb drives)."

"Loved the product and Customer service. It was a pleasure to do business with Marina Daniels. They customized the USBs flash drives and upload the data. The final product was perfect and it was delivered very fast."

"The team at USB Memory Direct were great to work with. They responded quickly to all of my request, communicated clearly, and got us exactly what we wanted!

Our USB wristbands turned out better than we hoped. We will definitely be using them for most if not all of our major events in the future. Thanks again guys!

"Aaron was very good to work with, he was very promt at returning any questions I had and willing to work with me when I failed to meet a deadline for placing my order. Once the order was placed we received our flashdrives within just a couple days! "

"Absolutely incredible! Awesome communication! Super fast shipping! AMAZING product! Will definitely be doing business again!"

"It was a pleasure doing business with USB Memory Direct, prices you can't beat, customer service beyond helpful, super fast turnaround. Marina Daniels is always such a joy to work with. I have been ordering from them for 4 years now, won't even think about going anywhere else! I will use them again and I highly recommend them."

"Our transaction with USB Memory Direct was flawless and we received our product faster than we anticipated!"

"Our company had a great experience with USB Memory Direct! Aaron was extremely helpful, patient and timely with everything. It was much appreciated and I would highly recommend using this company for your USB needs."

"USB Direct has always been professional, fast , and reliable. I would recommend them to others."

"It's rare that you find a seller that not only delivers top notch quality, but gives you customer service that is above and beyond what is required. We worked with Evelyn Gutierrez, and not only was she very helpful in answering our questions about purchasing, printing, delivery times etc. but she was able to send us quotes and sample images in an incredibly timely manner. Throughout the whole process she was keeping constant contact on a daily basis to make sure we weren't having any trouble. We had to have the drives by a certain date, not only did she rush the order through for us but she made it easy as pie to order. All I can say is for the price, selection, craft and quality of service you will not find a better company, not just for usb drives but in general. "

"Great Customer Service, quick and accurate quoting, fast order processing, and very flexible on ordering and design work! It is nice to talk to an actual person (Evelyn) on the phone and talk to the same representative every time! Great business and will definitely be ordering more in the future!"

"From start to finish, the customer service was second to none. Within 30 minutes of submitting an online request for information, Aaron contacted me via phone and emailed virtual samples. After designing exactly what I had envisioned, he immediately processed my order and it was delivered within a few days. I was updated throughout (emails indicating the order was in production, order had shipped) and received a follow-up email from Aaron to ascertain I was completely satisfied with the product. The drives look great and I'm very pleased with them, but the customer service was what really left an impression. "

"Great customer service, fast delivery and the product looks amazing. "

"We were not an easy client to deal with. We changed our minds and postponed the order multiple times. William was very patient with us and also helped talk us through document security, etc. We are very happy with our order and pleased with the customer service we received. "

"The customer service was fantastic! We will definitely do business with them in the future!"

Share USB Memory Direct's store rating

USB Memory Direct is a Merchant Member! Learn more

USB Memory Direct is a merchant member
USB Memory Direct participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,682 merchant members.