Stores > USB Memory Direct

• Address: 12349 SW 53rd Street, Suite 205 Cooper City, FL 33330
    • Contact: sales@usbmemorydirect.com
    • Phone: (866) 404-4645
    • Customer Support: (954) 707-6767
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon - Fri, EST Closed Sat. and Sun.
    • Fax: (954) 337-0206

Product & services pricing Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

2015-08-04

"USB Memory Direct was absolutely fantastic! The customer service was on top of everything; and very quickly at that! My product is beautiful and I'll definitely be returning when I need to restock! "

2015-07-29

"Our representative, Marina, was great to work with. She was quick to respond to any questions/comments and she also followed through right until the end when our order was received. It's a great company that we plan to continue doing business with in the future."

2015-07-29

"These guys are fabulous! Fantastic customer service, the product was exactly like the proof image I received. They rock and Johnathan is extremely helpful! "

2015-07-28

"I am very pleased with my whole experience with USB Memory Direct. Lana, the account manager I worked with, was very helpful and patient with me. The whole order process was also fast and easy to do. I'm very happy with my end product and would recommend them to anyone looking for USB drives for their business!"

2015-07-22

"Will be impossible to find a better company to work with, this guys can make a perfect combination between great customer services and excellent products. I couldn't be more happy and i will become a loyal client. Thank you. "

2015-07-14

"USB Memory Direct is the best customized jump drive supplier out there! I've used USB Memory Direct a couple of times for various businesses and I've always found the perfect drive - and have been able to customize logos to fit on the devices in a natural way. Whether you want a "self-contained" (no-separate lid) jump drive, a creatively different drive (e.g. key chain) or a cool wooden drive - they have many options. The customer service is stellar and prices are extremely reasonable. I'd recommend USB Memory Direct to any business in need of branded jump drives!"

2015-06-29

"Max was amazing. Best customer service I've ever experienced! He was very patient and got us the best product for the best deal. We are very happy with the end result. Thanks Max, you rock!"

2015-06-28

"Ordered some USBs from them and had a problem with the product. they contacted me and fixed the issue very fast with no extra charge.

Loved there customer service!

2015-06-26

"I am absolutely thrilled with my new wooden USB drives from USB Memory Direct! They are beautifully made, and even better than I had imagined as based on the online virtual proof. Not only are the drives perfect, but David, the account manager who assisted me with my purchase, was incredibly helpful throughout the entire process."

2015-06-04

"This is the second time I have ordered from this company, and both times have been a great experience! The costumer service is excellent! Any time I had a question they got back to me almost imidiately. I received my products two days prior to the estimated delivery and they looked just as amazing as the sample image their design team sent me! "

2015-05-27

"I was in a hurry to get a custom USB credit card for a client of mine. I worked directly with Lana and she made this happen for my client. I will be using USB Memory Direct again in the near future."

2015-04-30

"Awesome customer service and amazing products. Max worked with me to create the perfect product and he was patient along the way. When the order arrived I couldn't have been happier. I can't wait to load my USBs and deliver my digital products to future clients!"

2015-04-29

"This is my second time ordering with you guys. Prior to USB Memory Direct... I had tried another company... the service was mediocrer and the quality was definitely not anywhere close to the quality you guys have given my company.

I was super excited to be able to place my second order of wooden USB Drives. Max Sanchez helped me for the second time and quickly responded to any questions and helped give me multiple ideas of what my USBs could look like.

I am already thinking of my next batch and my company's packaging is now complete thanks to your team!

2015-04-27

"I loved and enjoyed working with Lana from USB Memory Direct, she was very accommodating, friendly and efficient. Everything that I had requested she had made sure was taken care of in a quick and timely manner. I would recommend this company to anyone seeking high-quality products with superb customer service. Thank-you Lana and USB Memory Direct!! "

2015-04-27

"Working with USB Memory Direct was a pleasure. The customer service was above and beyond. Lana helped me with my order from inquiry to delivery. The product is great and the prices are very competitive."

Share USB Memory Direct's store rating

USB Memory Direct is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

USB Memory Direct is not a merchant member
USB Memory Direct does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!