Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 10.00/10 269 reviews

USB Memory Direct is a merchant member
    USB Memory Direct participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • USB Memory Direct contact information

• Address: 2700 N 29 Avenue, Ste 108Hollywood, FL
    • Contact: sales@usbmemorydirect.com
    • Phone: 954-707-6767
    • Customer Support: 866-404-4645
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon - Fri, ESTClosed Sat. and Sun.

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10

"I wanted to get USB drives custom printed with our company's logo on them. This company responded promptly, returned design changes same day, and I had the finished product in less than a week! I am very happy with how they handled the order - and am happy with the finished product"

"This is our second time ordering from USB Direct. As usual, they provided wonderful customer service (special shout out to Marina D. for being awesome). The ordering process was simple and the turn-around time was very quick! I will certainly go to them again."

"Really outstanding customer service, especially compared to another company I used for a slightly different product. Extremely happy with the finished product too. I've already recommended them to others!"

"I am opening a photo archiving business and wanted to offer a flash drive to my clients that would be easy to open and stand out from other flash drives. Not only did USB Memory Direct put my logo on a swivel drive, they gave me an awesome price on a larger storage drive! From first contact to day of delivery (less than a week), customer service, pricing and end product was first class!"

"great place to shop at 5 stars!"

"I am incredibly impressed with the high level of customer service, timely and appropriate response to my questions, and a very smooth, painless ordering process. I was able to track my order, and it arrived exactly on schedule. We are extremely pleased with the final product - our logo looks very professional, and the range of color options enabled us to stick with our color theme. I have no hesitation in recommending USB Memory Direct, who offer excellent customer service, products, and very competitive prices."

"Absolute pleasure to do business with. They will handle all the details and make the process painless!"

"We did a lot of due diligence looking for the best custom USB vendor and USB Memory Direct won out because of their competitive pricing, flexibility, accessibility, and customer service (special shout out to Evelyn G. for being awesome). Just received our order and can't wait to start handing them out to clients. I have a feeling we'll be placing order #2 very soon! "

"I recently was in a time crunch and needed to complete a project that needed custom flash drives. I requested quotes from a number of places. All who did not want to help me within my limited time frame of 24 hours. If they could ship to me in time there was this outrageous fee on top of rushed shipping. Luckily one place I requested a quote from was USB Memory Direct. A representative from there named Jessica responded to my inquiring within minutes! She knew exactly what I needed and sympathized with my time crunch. She took ownership of the situation and stayed in communication with me until I was completely satisfied with my order. She got me my drives within 24 hrs. and did not nickel and dime me with outrageous fees. Their prices are the best around! What I absolutely loved was when my order was delivered she followed up and took time to make sure I was satisfied with the order and all was in order. She really has made me a customer for life with USB Memory Direct. She truly saved the day for me and the project came out great!! "

"Wonderful customer service & product was exactly what I wanted! I will absolutely order from them again!"

"What a great company and great customer service! The ordering process was simple, great pricing and a very quick turn-around time! We just received our drives and absolutely LOVE them! They came out perfect and look even better than expected. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to purchase custom USB drives! "

"The customer service was excellent. Our final product came out just how we ordered it (and we were fairly picky). I would certainly go to them again."

"This was a fabulous company to work with, fast, friendly, knowledgeable, with a wonderful, perfect product!

Thank you so much!

"Great customer service! Marina worked with me to get our rush order done and was very fast and efficient. The product got here on time and looks wonderful. Thank you!!!!"

"Great, high-quality, prompt service! We are very pleased with the custom USBs we ordered and are sure to deal with them in the future!"