• USB Memory Dire USB Memory Direct Elite Status

• Address: 12349 SW 53rd Street, Suite 205 Cooper City, FL 33330
    • Contact: sales@usbmemorydirect.com
    • Phone: (866) 404-4645
    • Customer Support: (954) 707-6767
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon - Fri, EST Closed Sat. and Sun.
    • Fax: (954) 337-0206

Product & services pricing Rating 7.64/10 7.64/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"I loved and enjoyed working with Lana from USB Memory Direct, she was very accommodating, friendly and efficient. Everything that I had requested she had made sure was taken care of in a quick and timely manner. I would recommend this company to anyone seeking high-quality products with superb customer service. Thank-you Lana and USB Memory Direct!! "

"Working with USB Memory Direct was a pleasure. The customer service was above and beyond. Lana helped me with my order from inquiry to delivery. The product is great and the prices are very competitive."

"Answered my request for quote by phone withing 15 minutes - Super courteous - Handled my rush order to perfection - 5 Star Service and Quality Product - I couldn't be happier!"

"My experience with USB Memory Direct was EXCELLENT! I ordered flash drives with my logo printed on them, and from the very beginning, the customer service representatives were extremely prompt and helpful. They answered all of my questions thoroughly and very quickly. The production and shipping of my flash drives was very fast, and I LOVE the final product! It is beautiful -- I couldn't be happier. It's exactly what I was looking for. I would highly recommend working with this company, and plan to order from them again in the future. "

"My Experience with Memory Direct was very nice. They have responded quickly (15 min). I am happy with pricing, quality of final product and will definitely order more in the future. Highly recommended. "

"We are very pleased with our product from USB Memory Direct. Max was very helpful throughout the process and would reply promptly to any questions I had. I highly recommend USB Memory Direct for your next business purchase!"

"Such a wonderful company to work with! Max was helpful during the entire process and I am more than pleased with the product. Will definitely be utilizing their services again in the near future!
A++ guys! Great job!
Sarah

"We were more than thrilled with the end result from USB Memory Direct. The product is exactly what we ordered, our customer service representative was extremely friendly and accommodating, and the drives arrived sooner than expected. We would DEFINITELY recommend this company and will be using them again for our future orders! Thank you! "

"They were very helpful in getting us information and pricing and the custom work looked great. Would recommend and work with again"

"USB Memory Direct's sales rep was very helpful and professional. I got accurate quotes quickly and the communication flow was prompt and courteous from start to finish. My items arrived more quickly than I expected looked great!"

"USB was absolutely GREAT to work with! I am very pleased with my order! The whole team was wonderful. My sales rep, Aaron was so patient with me, as I tried to make up my mind on the final outcome! I am super happy with the final product! I received my USBs relatively fast. I will definitely order from USB Memory Direct again when my current supply gets low!! "

"I shopped around for the cheapest price and by far USB Memory Direct beat everyone else. I ordered on the 18th and received the package on the 26th. Super fast turn around that we cannot get with local shops. Evelyn was great and very fast with responses. I will be a return customer."

"I have ordered from USB Memory Direct twice now. The sales and technical staff were knowledgeable, prompt, and friendly. The product was high quality. I am very pleased with this product and will purchase from this company in the future."

"I had a great experience with USB Memory Direct! Evelyn Gutierrez was my sales rep and she was so helpful! I was quite indecisive with the design and she had patience while we tried a few different revisions. My USB drives are beautiful! I know my clients will love them. I can highly recommend working with USB Memory Direct!!"

"Excellent service. We had a time crunch to get some drives before an expo, and they delivered them as promised, even earlier than expected.

Highly recommend this company and they are very responsive.

Share USB Memory Direct's store rating

USB Memory Direct is a Merchant Member! Learn more

USB Memory Direct is a merchant member
USB Memory Direct participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.