Stores > USB Memory Direct

• Address: 12349 SW 53rd Street, Suite 205 Cooper City, FL 33330
    • Contact: sales@usbmemorydirect.com
    • Phone: (866) 404-4645
    • Customer Support: (954) 707-6767
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon - Fri, EST Closed Sat. and Sun.
    • Fax: (954) 337-0206

Product & services pricing Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10

2015-09-04

"I worked with Marina and she was great! I received all my information very quickly. I also received my USB Flash Drives on the exact day they told me they would come in. They are perfect! Definitely recommend USB Memory Direct!"

2015-09-02

"I am very happy with how the flash drives came out. The color is exactly what they showed in the sample photos. My logo turned out great!!! Finally, Lana did an excellent job throughout the entire process. I definitely look forward to doing more business with you!"

2015-09-02

"The sales representative worked hard and in a timely fashion to gain my business through price comparison. She beat a competitor price and also provided a quality design on our logo that no other company had been able to do.
Completely satisfied with the product and mainly the customer service experience. We will be using in the future as well!

2015-08-18

"Excellent customer service and a great quality product (Woodsman USB.) We did a lot of research before deciding on a product and company and have been happy with the results."

2015-08-17

"Thank you Marina for the wonderful customer service and expedited shipping! "

2015-08-04

"USB Memory Direct was absolutely fantastic! The customer service was on top of everything; and very quickly at that! My product is beautiful and I'll definitely be returning when I need to restock! "

2015-07-29

"Our representative, Marina, was great to work with. She was quick to respond to any questions/comments and she also followed through right until the end when our order was received. It's a great company that we plan to continue doing business with in the future."

2015-07-29

"These guys are fabulous! Fantastic customer service, the product was exactly like the proof image I received. They rock and Johnathan is extremely helpful! "

2015-07-28

"I am very pleased with my whole experience with USB Memory Direct. Lana, the account manager I worked with, was very helpful and patient with me. The whole order process was also fast and easy to do. I'm very happy with my end product and would recommend them to anyone looking for USB drives for their business!"

2015-07-22

"Will be impossible to find a better company to work with, this guys can make a perfect combination between great customer services and excellent products. I couldn't be more happy and i will become a loyal client. Thank you. "

2015-07-14

"USB Memory Direct is the best customized jump drive supplier out there! I've used USB Memory Direct a couple of times for various businesses and I've always found the perfect drive - and have been able to customize logos to fit on the devices in a natural way. Whether you want a "self-contained" (no-separate lid) jump drive, a creatively different drive (e.g. key chain) or a cool wooden drive - they have many options. The customer service is stellar and prices are extremely reasonable. I'd recommend USB Memory Direct to any business in need of branded jump drives!"

2015-06-29

"Max was amazing. Best customer service I've ever experienced! He was very patient and got us the best product for the best deal. We are very happy with the end result. Thanks Max, you rock!"

2015-06-28

"Ordered some USBs from them and had a problem with the product. they contacted me and fixed the issue very fast with no extra charge.

Loved there customer service!

2015-06-26

"I am absolutely thrilled with my new wooden USB drives from USB Memory Direct! They are beautifully made, and even better than I had imagined as based on the online virtual proof. Not only are the drives perfect, but David, the account manager who assisted me with my purchase, was incredibly helpful throughout the entire process."

2015-06-04

"This is the second time I have ordered from this company, and both times have been a great experience! The costumer service is excellent! Any time I had a question they got back to me almost imidiately. I received my products two days prior to the estimated delivery and they looked just as amazing as the sample image their design team sent me! "

Share USB Memory Direct's store rating

USB Memory Direct is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

USB Memory Direct is not a merchant member
USB Memory Direct does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!