USB Memory Direct Reviews - page 2 - usbmemorydirect.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 269 reviews

USB Memory Direct is a merchant member
USB Memory Direct participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

"The service I was provided by William Hyatt at USB Memory Direct was phenomenal! I think I changed my design and colors a hundred times!! he was so patient and helpful.
I am always nervous using a provider on the other side of the Globe... But I am very happy that I stuck with USB Memory Direct!!!
I can't wait to start showing off my USB to my clients!

"nice product, simple orderign online, met all expectations"

"I'd like everything I order online to be as easy as this. I especially liked that I worked with one person in the U.S. from start to finish. Evelyn Gutierrez really knows the products, made great suggestions and was a pleasure to work with. She custom-made a flash drive to match our logo; no extra charge and it only added 2 days to the super-fast turnaround. I got them packaged in a cute little custom-logo gift tin. Great communication and customer care, great price and quality, lifetime warranty, fast production and shipping. I'll be back for sure."

"The service I was provided by Jessica at USB Memory Direct was phenomenal! The fact that they were the lowest price was simply a bonus. Timely correspondence and they over-delivered on their eta for delivery. So awesome. "

"Awesome service and they beat any price.. What more could you ask for? I was more than happy with my order that I got our neighboring company to place an order also! I will definitely be using them again in the future. They went above and beyond and shipped my order quick!"

"Excellent customer service and the customized product exceeded our expectations. Thank you!!"

"Excellent experience with them. Good price. Fast, efficient, and courteous customer service. And I loved opening the package and seeing the product exactly how I wanted them. They looked amazing. I will definitely order from them again next time."

"The service from initial contact to delivery of the product was fantastic. Response to emails and level of service was superb making the ordering process very easy. I would have no hesitation in recommending the company and will definitely re-order from them in the future."

"Great service and communication. I will definitely use them again!"

"I'm not one to brag about customer service. But this place in AMAZING!!!! I have never in my life had such amazing customer service from beginning to end. It just blew me away!!!"

"USB Memory Direct was very easy and pleasant to work with. They sent me a quote promptly and were very quick to respond to all of my emails. I appreciated that they sent a proof with the initial quote before even placing an order. They were accommodating with the changes I requested and even worked with me to get the price down a little. The flash drives arrived right on time and their communication along the way was superb. Definitely recommend working with USB Memory Direct!"

"USB Memory Direct was great to work with - very patient and responsive with different mock-up designs for our flashdrives and they look great!"

"Great Product And Service ,Will Definitely Be Using Them Again In The Future"

"Awesome product and service, thanks for everything! I would recommend them for all your needs and it was a great price too!"

"USB memory direct is amazing!~ Second time ordering and Lana did an amazing job as usual with shipping, communication and design. Excellent work"