• Address: 2700 N 29 Avenue, Ste 108Hollywood, FL
    • Contact: sales@usbmemorydirect.com
    • Phone: 954-707-6767
    • Customer Support: 866-404-4645
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon - Fri, ESTClosed Sat. and Sun.

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

"The service and product we received from USB Memory Direct were both exceptional. The rep I worked with was polite, helpful, and knowledgeable. The flash drives arrived looking exactly as specified and we are delighted with them. The entire process - from first contact to product delivery - was efficient and problem-free. I would recommend this company to colleagues and will use them again."

"Excellent Customer Service. Prompt responses, great communication. Quick production and delivery without compromising quality. I highly recommend you do business with them! Evelyn was fabulous!"

"I had a great experience with USB Memory Direct from the moment I contacted them for an initial quote. Jessica was able to answer all of my questions and was very prompt in getting back to me. She was also quick to match prices for other quotes that I was receiving. Ultimately we decided to place our order with them because they offered a unique design at a reasonable price and could complete the production in our requested timeframe. We had a file to upload on our drives, but it wasn't ready at the time we placed our order. However, USB Memory Direct was great to work with--they got the ball rolling on the job! This contributed to our drives arriving on time. The final product looks very nice and we are pleased with our order."

"We recently ordered the Logo USB drives. Not only did we receive excellent customer service (thank you Evelyn!), the drives are beautiful. We plan on giving our customers their quotes on the drives, so these needed to make a great impression. I will definitely use USB Memory again soon.

Thanks,
Tonya - Nashville, TN

"I am very happy with my USBs, exactly what I wanted. What a pleasure to deal with Evelyn - fabulous customer service, I will definitely order some more. Thank you"

"I am very impressed with the whole process from requesting the quote to product delivery. The service I received from Nicholas of usbmemorydirect was the best of any company I've dealt with the past 10-15 years. I will most certainly contact usbmemorydirect when it's time to order more imprinted flash drives. It was an awesome experience!!!!

"Such a great experience! My Account Manager, Aaron Monse, was courteous, knowledgeable, and prompt. My logo looks fantastic printed on the USB, and the prices are very reasonable."

"Evelyn was a joy to work with. She was always prompt with response via email and worked with us to make sure we were getting exactly what we needed. The USB's were exactly what we wanted and we will definitely be using USB Memory Direct in the future. "

"Received within time lines designated. Order was correct and exactly as expected. Great customer service!"

"If I had to describe my experience with USB memory direct I would say "Perfect"! From start to finish everything was perfect! Thanks so much! Both your product and service is top notch!

Best Regards,

Natascha
VP Technology Zoes Kitchen

"We have worked with USB Memory direct on a number of occasions and are always very happy with both their products, service and fast shipping. Lana is truly a pleasure to work with too. She is very quick to respond to questions and follows up just as quickly. We will work with you all again!"

"Robert Sweeney with USB Direct was wonderful and excellent at communicating back and forth to make sure my product was perfect! I am so happy with the results and will definitely be returning to USB Direct for more products in the future."

" WOW! These folks make ordering customized flash drives so easy! This review comes after my second order with this company; both of my experiences were excellent! I located USB Memory Direct after searching the web for a company that could make customized flash drives for a conference, I reached out to a number of companies but the personal service I was getting from Evelyn Gutierrez could not be matched.
In my first order, I had received lower quotes from other companies and though USB Memory Direct would match or beat those quotes, it was not an issue, the cost was within budget and their offerings were far superior to other companies. In my second order, the budget was quite a bit tighter and again I reached out to several companies, including USB Memory Direct; I encountered quotes that were much higher and a couple lower quotes for a comparable product, Evelyn and USB Memory Direct didn't just match, they beat the quote. But that is not the only reason I went with them, these folks are not pushy or rude, all of your questions get answered quickly, turnaround time cannot be beat, the product they give you is exactly what you ordered, and they just make the process so easy. I gave an in hand date and the product was here about three weeks before that date. When I gave an in hand date to the other companies, most could not guarantee delivery unless I paid a hefty shipping fee for express delivery; I ordered these over a month before needing them.
Evelyn checks in with you regularly and is quick to get answers as you ask them; even if the answer is not readily available, she'll drop you an email to let you know she is working on it. When you send in your art work, USB Memory Direct often gets you a proof the same day, provided you didn’t supply the art work at the end of the day. This was not the case with any of the other companies I spoke to; days would go by and still nothing. With some of the other companies, I encountered some very rude and pushy sales people, I’ll not go into detail but I wouldn’t have bought with them if their prices were better and they offered a superior product.
USB Memory Direct and Evelyn Gutierrez are Awe-Some to work with and I would recommend them to anyone looking for this type of customized product. In the future, I will continue to do work with this company for so many reasons. You guys Rock! Thank you.
Now I am supposed to check a box that asks if USB Memory Direct asked me to write this review…Evelyn sent me an email with the link to write a review, but I would have done it anyhow. Superior service and a great product deserve rave reviews! :)

"We were looking for USBs we can customize with our school logo, and I happened to stumble upon this site while googling. With their wide range of selections, it took me quite a moment to narrow it down to the one we would end up ordering. Within hours of my request for a quote, representative Ms. Marina Daniels reached out to me. Three weeks of answering our questions and proofing concerns, we were finally ready to put the order in. All that time, Ms. Daniels maintained her friendly and helpful disposition and accommodated us as much as she was able to. Once the order was placed, she told us what would happen and what to expect – complete, reliable, and honest customer service! Delivery was on point, and the packaging was secure. We are 100% pleased with our purchase and look forward to using USB Memory Direct in the future."

"I had a great experience with the representative when trying to determine what I wanted my finished product to look like and the various options available. She was very helpful, efficient and followed up at each stage. The order was delivered on time and I am very pleased with how they look."

USB Memory Direct is a Merchant Member! Learn more

USB Memory Direct is a merchant member
USB Memory Direct participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.