UBid Reviews - page 3 - ubid.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 4.33/10 809 reviews

UBid is not a merchant member
UBid does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

Rating 8/104/5

"It might have been nice to get any sort of shipping notification. I heard nothing from date of purchase until it arrived. Item was as described and in good shape when it arrived."

"It was a easy experience, got a great product at a reasonable price."

Rating 8/104/5

"Still waiting to get my order"

"The equipment functioned well enough but could have included instructions for operation of the multiple controls instead of leaving it to trial and error."

"I have been using ubid for quite a long time .always had good experiences only"

"It went very easily and a minimum amount of time was spent doing it."

"Great buy ... fast shipping!!! EASY"

modified review This review was modified by paris-814 on March 26 2013 09:22:42 PM

"Easy to navigate the payment page. Quick shipping. Item as described! Keep up the good work."

"Very disappointed to receive an email stating my purchase could not be processed as my credit card had not been issued in USA.
This requirement should have been brought to my attention before it got to the final sale to enable me to make alternative arrangements.

Rating 8/104/5

"It just came this morning. Looks fine. Thought it might be water proof, but it's water resistant. Good price."

"I'm pretty much satisfied whenever I purchase a product , quick response ,quick delivery,plus great savings."

"Much nicer than I expected and fast shipping."

Rating 8/104/5

"Ok I knew that I wasn't paying much for the 7" tablet. But when it said it came with a case I thought great it will be protected. Wrong the case that was sent with my order is too big to hold the unit. by about 2 inches. I went to there web site and couldn't find anyother one. I also wanted to buy a car charger nope not for sale, I wanted to download a driver so I could hook it up to my computer at home. nope could find one of thos either. This is a stand alone unit. Good luck. "

"Great delivered faster than I expected

"Exceptional value. My wife lovede the jewelry"