UBidCoupons
    • Customer Support: 866-WIN-UBID
    • Business Hours: 9:00AM - 4:00PM CST Mon - Fri
    • Fax: 630-948-0394

Product & services pricing Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10

"The Apple I bought was NOT what it said it was supposed to be. In trying to return the item, I cannot find the place to print the return label. Of course you only have 15 days for the item to reach them in order to receive your refund and only 30 days from date purchased - not date received. I get the distinct feeling people don't return items here, regardless of the inferiority of the product. And, getting assistance is virtually impossible. NEVER AGAIN!!"

"It was a good transaction although I was a bit surprised that I had only put the item in my cart then I didn't have time to finish ordering but the next day I received an email that my order was being shipped.
So that was a little surprising, guess I better not put anything in there I'm not sure about, huh.

"It was the first time I had participated in the UBid process and I was blown away! The whole process from bidding to receipt of the product was fast and professional. Job well done folks and you will be seeing more of me."

"It might have been nice to get any sort of shipping notification. I heard nothing from date of purchase until it arrived. Item was as described and in good shape when it arrived."

"It was a easy experience, got a great product at a reasonable price."

"Still waiting to get my order"

"The equipment functioned well enough but could have included instructions for operation of the multiple controls instead of leaving it to trial and error."

"I have been using ubid for quite a long time .always had good experiences only"

"It went very easily and a minimum amount of time was spent doing it."

"Great buy ... fast shipping!!! EASY"

modified review This review was modified by paris-814 on March 26 2013 09:22:42 PM

"Easy to navigate the payment page. Quick shipping. Item as described! Keep up the good work."

"Very disappointed to receive an email stating my purchase could not be processed as my credit card had not been issued in USA.
This requirement should have been brought to my attention before it got to the final sale to enable me to make alternative arrangements.

"It just came this morning. Looks fine. Thought it might be water proof, but it's water resistant. Good price."

"I'm pretty much satisfied whenever I purchase a product , quick response ,quick delivery,plus great savings."

"Much nicer than I expected and fast shipping."

UBid is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

UBid is not a merchant member
UBid does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!