Turbocharger Pros Reviews - page 4 - turbochargerpros.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.60/10 300 reviews

Turbocharger Pros is a merchant member
Turbocharger Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

"I was helped by Will today and have never experienced such great service. He was a true professional and went above and beyond to assist me today. I will definitely recommend this company because of the outstanding service."

"Will really took care of me! Very professional and knowledgeable.
Great service!

Thanks!

"Fast and easy ordering with a supportive staff..... Thank You J. Gilmore "

"Will was a great help, knew exactly what I wanted and was very nice."

"I purchased a replacement turbo for my Saab 9.5 in May. About 30 days later I get a check engine code on my dashboard that said the fault was related to the charge air bypass valve. I had compared my old turbo that had a failed oil seal with the new turbo before I put it in and was concerned that the charge air bypass valve on the new turbo did not look as tight as the original one, but I installed it any way. When this code came up I called Turbocharger Pros and they suggested that my problem could be a vacum line issue. I checked all the vacuum lines in the vicinity of the turbo and found no problems so I told Jake at Turbo Pros that I wanted a replacement turbo. They sent one the same day.

After I received the turbo I set up the car to install it. As I was looking from the top of the engine down the firewall to get to the exhaust flange I found a major vacuum line that was aged and was cracked almost in half. I replaced the faulty line, reset the fault code and drove the car for 3 weeks - No More fault code. Problem was not with my Turbocharger Pros brand turbo - It was the problem that they told me they thought it would be. Nice work Turbocharger Pros for your great product and customer support.

"Thank you Will, for your helpfulness!"

Rating 8/104/5

"We ordered two Turbochargers from this company which is all the way across the country from our shop and we recieved them the next day as promissed by our salesman Noel. The first one went in smoothely and works great. Although the second one has an issue Noel assisted us in the return/exchange procedure with complete professionalism. Easy procedure dealing with this company who is standing behind their product. Salesman is very helpful!"

"I am so happy I had Noel as a representative. He was very pleasant and accomidating and patient. He is a great addition and should be acknowledged by this company. Thank you Noel so much for your help."

"Justin was very helpful! He was honest and did not try to sell me the more expensive model that I did not need. When I asked about that, he explained I did not need the other model and that the less expensive model was better for my needs. Thank you Justin!"

"I was able to find everything I needed at a very affordable price, thanks to Justin. I really appreciate it!"

"Noel did a good job in answering my questions and getting me a turbo that would work for me and the customer's budget.

As a result in the professionalism your company will be first on my parts look up for turbo chargers. Now that I see you guys are also Meridian I will also call on you for harder to get parts.

Thanks, Kris

"Thanks guys the turbo works great!"

"Had a great experience! The customer service and deals are excellent. I called many times to ask questions, and Henry was very helpful in the during the process. I would definitely shop with Turbochargers Pros again."

"Very satisfied overall, ordered a new turbo for my 2002 Ford excursion 0730 Tuesday morning product arrived on my doorstep Wednesday 1450 (2:50pm) installed and test drive the excursion by 1930hrs (7:30pm) product was correct and as described. Only item I would suggest is a careful review of their packaging. While my product arrived undamaged, the exterior box had signed off damage and interior box also showed signs of minor damage, turbo so far is operating properly the Garrett it replaced was original and lasted 340, 000 miles. "

"Very professional and awesome service."