Stores > Turbocharger Pros

• Turbocharger Pr Turbocharger Pros Elite Status

• Contact: sales@turbochargerpros.com
    • Phone: 1-800-923-0413
    • Customer Support: 800-923-0413
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Great customer service, fast delivery, Thanks!"

"My truck broke down in the middle of nowhere. I called turbocharger pros and found a new replacement that would actually next day air the turbo. Got it installed and made it home. Thanks edison. "

"great customer service and awesome prices, thanks Russell"

"There is a remarkable difference in the quality of this turbocharger. If it costs $299 and has a 60 day warranty, you've wasted valuable time and money. You do not want your turbo grinding, locking up, leaving clouds of smoke and filling your exhaust pipe with motor oil! This turbo eliminated these problems and gave my cummins engine a very noticeable increase in power. "

"Good service, low Price, good quality"

"I called around for the best price and spoke to Will. His price was way below his competitors. I ended up getting the turbo and gaskets"

"The price was about $300 less than everyone else and the quality of the turbo is excellent. Sergio gave me a great deal. I'm very satisfied."

"the cost of the turbo was lower than anywhere else, and the customer service is by far on of the best. Justin and Cole made the transaction go easy. I also love buying from a American made and ran company

"Really the best price I could find for a new or rebuilt MAF sensor for my girlfriend's car, which is embarrassing since I am IN the business.. less than half what I would have paid through my suppliers and zero problems with the part. Normally I would shy away from something like this because the price just doesn't jive with what these cost but I took the leap due to the positive feedback this seller had on eBay, and so far so good. Took a really close look at the construction of the part and IMO it's a quality part, time will tell. So far no issues. Shipping was fair, and fast. "

"I ordered a Stigan turbo from their turbo Specialist Will. It came quick, and bolted right in. Thank you Turbocharger Pros!"

"I have an older Subaru Forester that recently blew it's turbo. I called in and Zach was able to help get me set up with a new turbo, gaskets, banjo bolt, and a flush to clean the system out. The parts arrived quickly and without fault, and the whole process was seamless. Zach really knows his stuff about Subarus."

"Recently I was left stranded when the turbo on my 2008 Subaru WRX blew out. Zach over here at Turbocharger Pros hooked me up with a new turbo, and even threw in a new banjo bolt, which he informed me was part of a service bulletin Subaru had put out for this part. Turbocharger pros are just that, professionals. They went above and beyond to help me fix my vehicle, and ensure it wouldn't break again."

"Thank you Jay for the wonderful service and great deal! My truck is back on the road and I will tell my family and friends about you and your company!"

"Truck went down on Friday cause my turbo blew out goin up a hill. Called the turbo pros on Friday when i got to the house and had my Turbo on Saturday, thanks to Paul at Turbocharger pros. I couldn't believe how much he knows about these things. Thanks ya'll, Im sendin all my buddys your way. Great job!!"

"We purchased a Turbo from Turbocharger Pros and saved over $1000!!!!!! The repair shop quoted us $1400+ for a new turbo (uninstalled), My husband researched online, found a recon'd Turbo @ Turbocharger Pro's for much less. To my surprise, when I called to order, they had an even better deal with a brand new one in the box unopened ( not recon'd ) for $35 more and didn't even need to mail back the core!!!!! I will never buy another part for our Isuzu Box Truck with out checking with them first! The cherry on top....They even split next day shipping 50/50 with me cutting down the down time for this truck! Thank you Turbochargers Pro!
` Very Satisfied Customer, Syracuse, NY

Share Turbocharger Pros's store rating

Turbocharger Pros is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Turbocharger Pros is a merchant member
Turbocharger Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.