Turbocharger PCoupons

• Contact: sales@turbochargerpros.com
    • Phone: 1-800-923-0413
    • Customer Support: 800-923-0413
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

"I have to say! This is one of the Best companies I have dealt with in 20 Years! I ordered a Turbo on April 29th 2014, received it April 30th before 11am in Fl. My mechanic installed it , but there was some Turbo noise he did not Like! I called the Company May 7th and told them! They covered it under warranty and sent another Turbo out that same day. I received it next day May 8th @ 10am. My mechanic installed it! That one works perfect! They told me their defect rate is less than 1% ( Which I Believe ) These Guys Are Great and a Pleasure to Deal With! Good to see a Company that stands behind their product and provides Great Customer Service! I would tell anyone This is the ONLY Place to buy their Parts! M Farmer"

"Dan was very helpful in getting the correct part for our granddaughters car. We appreciate all he did."

"Will was a great help. Id like to work with him for my future needs."

"Greatly appreciated Dan's accommodating way of dealing with my needs. I will do business with them again if I need turbo parts in the future!"

"Justin in customer service was courteous and very helpful in returning a core that was over due. I received the turbo in a very timely manner and was very satisfied in its performance"

"awesome website! great service! had exactly what I was looking for!!"

"Helped me out better than anyone has helped me before. Suggest the perfect turbo for the application of my car. Thank you so much GREG"

"I needed a turbo for my jeep quickly and Jonny helped me out. Now, I am back on the road. Thanks Jonny."

"Great customer service. Will definitely order from them again. "

"It is infrequent that I write reviews, but I am compelled to write about the exemplary service I received from Justin and Turbochargerpros.com. The turbocharger on my 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee failed and my local dealership told me the replacement part would cost $4,900 to replace plus 12 hours of labor, since it is necessary to remove the engine and transmission to install the turbo. I searched Jeep Forum, called local diesel repair shops and could not find an alternative to paying $7,000 to Jeep Dealership to repair. Fortunately I found turbochargerpros.com on the Internet and called them on Saturday. I spoke to Justin who was very familiar with my vehicle and told me that they had the part in stock and could ship immediately. Best of all Justin quoted me a price for a new Garrett turbocharger that was one-third the price the dealership quoted me.

The 3.0L Jeep diesel (Mercedes engine) was only available for a couple of years and it is difficult to find mechanics (even dealerships) to work on them. Therefore those dealerships that can provide the service charge disproportionate rates. As a result and due to my experience I hope that other Jeep diesel owners who have the same problem find their way to turbochargerpros.com to save money and get clear answers that I was not able to find elsewhere.

"Parts got to my house sooner than I expected. Talked to Will and he was a big help. Made sure I had the extras so I wouldn't be going ack and forth to the parts store"

"excellent service very nice an helpful customer service"

"Great employee good attitude and knowledge thanks Cole for all the help"

"Parts were as promised. Came through for our situation and refunded 100% core charge. Have no complaints and will use for all of our stock turbo needs in the future."

"Great customer service. Cole was outstanding. I will definitely do business here again!! "

Turbocharger Pros is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Turbocharger Pros is a merchant member
Turbocharger Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.