Turbocharger PCoupons

• Contact: sales@turbochargerpros.com
    • Phone: 1-800-923-0413
    • Customer Support: 800-923-0413
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.88/10 9.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.88/10 9.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.88/10 9.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10

"Everything received as ordered, Dan was very helpful , price was excellent and arrived quickly. "

"Fast customer service and shipping. Cole was helpful and so was everyone else there that I worked with."

"I was helped promptly by Will, and my turbo arrived the next day! Great job Will!"

"Greg was very knowledgable and personable and the purchase process was simple and fast "

"I originally purchased a turbo for my medium duty Isuzu FRR on 10/30. When I first checked out turbochargerpros.com I found a reman turbo with a $300 core charge, the total being around $1300 but decided to call in to place the order so I could ask some additional questions. When I called I was assured that their parts are guaranteed to fit and come with all the necessary hardware to install. He placed the order, but I never received an invoice
When my mechanic received the order, it was just the turbo with no accessories. He was able to obtain or fab the necessary parts for a reasonable charge, and we went on our way.
Which was when we hot the next snag. There was no return label. When I called to get one sent, I was told that when the sales rep placed the order, he ordered the NEW unit that didn't include a core charge.
Since my truck was back working I decided not to complain since I didn't ever get an invoice I figured it was my fault for not double checking.
Fast forward 7 months to May when the turbo had a bearing failure. When I called in I was informed that they DO NOT cover the labor to install, nor towing incurred due to their failure. I even suggested a prorate of the cost of labor for the remainder of the 12 month of supplied warranty, which they wouldn't hear. I explained this to both Aaron, and his manager Josh, both of whom were clear and RUDE regarding the fact that this is their policy. When I spoke to their Manager Ryan I was informed of the same thing. I tried to let him know about the service I had received from their company and it became apparent that he had NO interest in hearing even after he admitted his job was to ensure and improve customer service.
Since he was not interested in improving their service for the next customer I decided I should probably let their potential customers know that they might look elsewhere for parts.

"Watch out for the bait and switch. Ordered a rebuilt turbo and 2 days later they notify me they do not have a rebuilt on the shelf. They did offer to sell me a new one for what I already paid on the rebuilt turbo. With the rebuilt one I had a $50 core charge and $12 return shipping label. It saved me $38 from a new one, but then they argued with me about shipping. I had already lost 2 days on the non guaranteed free shipping. I really had no choice at this point and time. Classic BAIT and SWITCH, wrong and illegal."

"WE APPRECIATE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE HELP!!"

"WOW..... Addison is hands down the best... Definitely recommend Turbocharger Pros to anyone that needs a Turbo. After talking to Addison I found out they offer a lot more then just Turbo's. I ended up getting a new EGR cooler for a 6.0L ford. Parts came fast and were correct the first time.

Sincerely,

North County Gear & Transmission

"They were very knowledgeable and very helpfull thanks guys"

"What a great place to shop. Dan was extremely helpful and provided great service. I highly recommend the shopping experience."

"Thank you Turbocharger Pros! I had a starter for my 2000 4Runner that wouldn't stop firing even when the key was out of the ignition. Dan at Turbocharger Pros was super awesome at helping me find the best replacement starter. He helped explain the difference between the different options. After I spoke with Dan, I compared the price with competitors and found that between the awesome customer service and the great price, Turbocharger Pros couldn't be beat. Thanks again to Dan for being so knowledgable and helpful! My 4Runner is running smoothly with the new starter :)"

"Meridian is a great place to order parts and get professional advice. It was the first time I had serviced my front brakes, and I was not sure exactly what to order. Dan was very knowledgeable, knew which questions to ask to determine what I would need, and quickly processed my order. He was very courteous, helpful, and professional in that initial call. When I called back to check my order status, again customer service found my order quickly, told me the parts had already been shipped and they arrived in two days. I did the install and everything fit perfectly, thanks to Dan's tips for installation. Thanks, and keep up the good work!"

"terrible experience, this company has cost me so much money, its like a nightmare you cant wake up from. after the first turbo failure they made me pay to ship it back and would not reimburse me, then after it failed again they told me to send it, and then sent it right back and said sorry about your luck it wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't a three thousand dollar turbo and a fourteen hour install, I guess you will be ok if you get lucky and get a good one, but if you don't your screwed, this company does not stand behind their product, if your looking for a pricey part or if the installation is a bear then do your self a favor and look some where els"

"I have to say! This is one of the Best companies I have dealt with in 20 Years! I ordered a Turbo on April 29th 2014, received it April 30th before 11am in Fl. My mechanic installed it , but there was some Turbo noise he did not Like! I called the Company May 7th and told them! They covered it under warranty and sent another Turbo out that same day. I received it next day May 8th @ 10am. My mechanic installed it! That one works perfect! They told me their defect rate is less than 1% ( Which I Believe ) These Guys Are Great and a Pleasure to Deal With! Good to see a Company that stands behind their product and provides Great Customer Service! I would tell anyone This is the ONLY Place to buy their Parts! M Farmer"

"Dan was very helpful in getting the correct part for our granddaughters car. We appreciate all he did."

Turbocharger Pros is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Turbocharger Pros is a merchant member
Turbocharger Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.