Turbocharger PCoupons
  • Turbocharger Pr

• Contact: sales@turbochargerpros.com
    • Phone: 1-800-923-0413
    • Customer Support: 800-923-0413
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10

"When trying to figure out whether I needed an A/F sensor or O2 sensor for my Camry, Dan really helped me out. He researched and found the exact part I needed. "

""Dan" at customer service was very helpful and patient as he tried to get the right part for me and make the return less of a hassle. He double checked everything just to make sure I'm getting the right part. I am very pleased in how he went the extra mile to help me. Thanks once again"

" GREAT SERVICE. VERY KNOWLEDGABLE. RIGHT PART AT THE RIGHT PRICE. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE."

"Turbocharger pros is a great place to order parts and get professional advice. Dan was very helpful. I was impressed because I ordered a Rack & Pinion unit and the part arrived only a few days later. It was the exact part to fit my car. I highly recommend them. Will definitely order from them again."

"dan . in customer service was very help full ...all my conerns were addressed and it was all done in a timely matter .."

"Paul asked all the right questions and got me the turbo that I needed. Exact fit, shipped when they said it would, got it when they said it would get to me all at the best price I could find. Even included a prepaid shipping label for the core. Well done Paul and everybody at turbochargers pros!!!!"

"Supercharger came on time in perfect condition. Fast and easy, will continue going through them."

"very good customer service shipping is also fast and good product... dan help me out very good guy to deal with"

"good customer service, Dan was helpful and make it easy to process my return item.."

"When I made a request for the part I was confused about Original equipment vs. other brands. Well, of course I ordered the cheapest of the two. Well, as I thought about this I called later that day to swap the part to OEM and the parts dept was closing in 30 minutes (Sorry! my fault). Justin in customer service was courteous and very helpful in handling this situation and returning a core that was very late due to my busy schedule. I received the Alternator in a very timely manner and was very satisfied in its performance. I will always call Justin first for my parts."

"Everything received as ordered, Dan was very helpful , price was excellent and arrived quickly. "

"Fast customer service and shipping. Cole was helpful and so was everyone else there that I worked with."

"I was helped promptly by Will, and my turbo arrived the next day! Great job Will!"

"Greg was very knowledgable and personable and the purchase process was simple and fast "

"I originally purchased a turbo for my medium duty Isuzu FRR on 10/30. When I first checked out turbochargerpros.com I found a reman turbo with a $300 core charge, the total being around $1300 but decided to call in to place the order so I could ask some additional questions. When I called I was assured that their parts are guaranteed to fit and come with all the necessary hardware to install. He placed the order, but I never received an invoice
When my mechanic received the order, it was just the turbo with no accessories. He was able to obtain or fab the necessary parts for a reasonable charge, and we went on our way.
Which was when we hot the next snag. There was no return label. When I called to get one sent, I was told that when the sales rep placed the order, he ordered the NEW unit that didn't include a core charge.
Since my truck was back working I decided not to complain since I didn't ever get an invoice I figured it was my fault for not double checking.
Fast forward 7 months to May when the turbo had a bearing failure. When I called in I was informed that they DO NOT cover the labor to install, nor towing incurred due to their failure. I even suggested a prorate of the cost of labor for the remainder of the 12 month of supplied warranty, which they wouldn't hear. I explained this to both Aaron, and his manager Josh, both of whom were clear and RUDE regarding the fact that this is their policy. When I spoke to their Manager Ryan I was informed of the same thing. I tried to let him know about the service I had received from their company and it became apparent that he had NO interest in hearing even after he admitted his job was to ensure and improve customer service.
Since he was not interested in improving their service for the next customer I decided I should probably let their potential customers know that they might look elsewhere for parts.

Share Turbocharger Pros's store rating

Turbocharger Pros is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Turbocharger Pros is a merchant member
Turbocharger Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,839 merchant members.