Turbocharger PCoupons
  • Turbocharger Pr Turbocharger Pros Elite Status

• Contact: sales@turbochargerpros.com
    • Phone: 1-800-923-0413
    • Customer Support: 800-923-0413
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"Dan was so helpful in helping me to get the correct part for my vehicle. He was nice, caring and understanding of my needs as the customer. He valued what I said and made things so easy for me.
Thank you Dan for all you do and the world need more people like YOU!!!

"very fast shipping great turbo very satisfied A+"

"Dan at customer service was very helpful and patient as he tried to get the right part for me and make the return less of a hassle. I was able to get everything explained and returned for a reasonable restocking fee. Service was prompt and would order from again."

"They make customers to feel confident to buy on internet. They give you a lot of details about their products, they give you all the time the tracking status and, they provide you aid with the installation of the autopart that you bought. Good call if you decide to buy your autoparts with them."

"My husband purchased a Fuel pump from this store. The price was right and we received it the followay day. We found Dan to be very helpful and professional. We are definately going to make this a place where we shop for our auto parts. "

"When trying to figure out whether I needed an A/F sensor or O2 sensor for my Camry, Dan really helped me out. He researched and found the exact part I needed. "

""Dan" at customer service was very helpful and patient as he tried to get the right part for me and make the return less of a hassle. He double checked everything just to make sure I'm getting the right part. I am very pleased in how he went the extra mile to help me. Thanks once again"

" GREAT SERVICE. VERY KNOWLEDGABLE. RIGHT PART AT THE RIGHT PRICE. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE."

"Turbocharger pros is a great place to order parts and get professional advice. Dan was very helpful. I was impressed because I ordered a Rack & Pinion unit and the part arrived only a few days later. It was the exact part to fit my car. I highly recommend them. Will definitely order from them again."

"dan . in customer service was very help full ...all my conerns were addressed and it was all done in a timely matter .."

"Paul asked all the right questions and got me the turbo that I needed. Exact fit, shipped when they said it would, got it when they said it would get to me all at the best price I could find. Even included a prepaid shipping label for the core. Well done Paul and everybody at turbochargers pros!!!!"

"Supercharger came on time in perfect condition. Fast and easy, will continue going through them."

"very good customer service shipping is also fast and good product... dan help me out very good guy to deal with"

"good customer service, Dan was helpful and make it easy to process my return item.."

"When I made a request for the part I was confused about Original equipment vs. other brands. Well, of course I ordered the cheapest of the two. Well, as I thought about this I called later that day to swap the part to OEM and the parts dept was closing in 30 minutes (Sorry! my fault). Justin in customer service was courteous and very helpful in handling this situation and returning a core that was very late due to my busy schedule. I received the Alternator in a very timely manner and was very satisfied in its performance. I will always call Justin first for my parts."

Share Turbocharger Pros's store rating

Turbocharger Pros is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Turbocharger Pros is a merchant member
Turbocharger Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,835 merchant members.