Store Information Store Info
Turbocharger P Coupons
  • Rating 9.20/10 302 reviews

Turbocharger Pros is a merchant member
    Turbocharger Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • Turbocharger Pros contact information

• Contact: sales@turbochargerpros.com
    • Phone: 1-800-923-0413
    • Customer Support: 800-923-0413
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10

"Great experience ordering through turbocharger pros! Robert was a pleasure to deal with, he was even able to get me a great deal on my new turbo and overnight shipping I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new or reman turbo. Thanks again Robert!!
- Sam, Detroit mi

"Good prices, good parts and good service. What else do you need? Parts arrived on time and in perfect condition. Installation was easier than anticipated and the truck is running great. Saved over $1200.00, the dealer was going to charge $1800.00+"

"I was helped by Will today and have never experienced such great service. He was a true professional and went above and beyond to assist me today. I will definitely recommend this company because of the outstanding service."

"Will really took care of me! Very professional and knowledgeable.
Great service!

Thanks!

"Fast and easy ordering with a supportive staff..... Thank You J. Gilmore "

"Will was a great help, knew exactly what I wanted and was very nice."

"I purchased a replacement turbo for my Saab 9.5 in May. About 30 days later I get a check engine code on my dashboard that said the fault was related to the charge air bypass valve. I had compared my old turbo that had a failed oil seal with the new turbo before I put it in and was concerned that the charge air bypass valve on the new turbo did not look as tight as the original one, but I installed it any way. When this code came up I called Turbocharger Pros and they suggested that my problem could be a vacum line issue. I checked all the vacuum lines in the vicinity of the turbo and found no problems so I told Jake at Turbo Pros that I wanted a replacement turbo. They sent one the same day.

After I received the turbo I set up the car to install it. As I was looking from the top of the engine down the firewall to get to the exhaust flange I found a major vacuum line that was aged and was cracked almost in half. I replaced the faulty line, reset the fault code and drove the car for 3 weeks - No More fault code. Problem was not with my Turbocharger Pros brand turbo - It was the problem that they told me they thought it would be. Nice work Turbocharger Pros for your great product and customer support.

"Thank you Will, for your helpfulness!"

"We ordered two Turbochargers from this company which is all the way across the country from our shop and we recieved them the next day as promissed by our salesman Noel. The first one went in smoothely and works great. Although the second one has an issue Noel assisted us in the return/exchange procedure with complete professionalism. Easy procedure dealing with this company who is standing behind their product. Salesman is very helpful!"

"I am so happy I had Noel as a representative. He was very pleasant and accomidating and patient. He is a great addition and should be acknowledged by this company. Thank you Noel so much for your help."

"Justin was very helpful! He was honest and did not try to sell me the more expensive model that I did not need. When I asked about that, he explained I did not need the other model and that the less expensive model was better for my needs. Thank you Justin!"

"I was able to find everything I needed at a very affordable price, thanks to Justin. I really appreciate it!"

"Noel did a good job in answering my questions and getting me a turbo that would work for me and the customer's budget.

As a result in the professionalism your company will be first on my parts look up for turbo chargers. Now that I see you guys are also Meridian I will also call on you for harder to get parts.

Thanks, Kris

"Thanks guys the turbo works great!"

"Had a great experience! The customer service and deals are excellent. I called many times to ask questions, and Henry was very helpful in the during the process. I would definitely shop with Turbochargers Pros again."