TruTechTools.com Reviews - page 2 - trutechtools.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.90/10 231 reviews

TruTechTools.com is a merchant member
TruTechTools.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

"Very good company to deal with very prompt and easy to use"

"I am really impressed with True Tech expertise on their equipment. I feel very safe buying from them and the videos help a lot."

"I especially appreciate the knowledge level of your calibration services team. Thanks for being there."

"It's nice to buy from an hvac service professional. The fact that he's been in the field enables him to offer products that are practical, reliable and affordable. I plan on purchasing all of my hvac tools from TruTech:)"

"This is a great website-very informative and up-to-date!"

"The download was seamless and had excellent information in it."

"Eric at Tru Tech Tools was very helpful over the phone. he helped me find the tool i was looking for and even advised that Tru Tech Tools can upgrade and repair the tool i have now with a short turnaround time. I would defineately recommend Tru Tech Tools to the contractors I work with.
Martin Rosen
Affordable Heating, Cooling & Appliance Service L.L.C.

"They were helpful and responsive to my questions reference the meters and manifolds and even called to see if I needed any further information, would recommend this company Very good !!
William Warren

"Very smooth and easy purchase process. The price offered was the best I found too."

"Very happy with recent purchase. Received on time and excellent condition. Thanks. "

"yes all good

the equipment looks good

and delivered on time

" I did not receive my order"

"The site has a wide selection of products with very reasonable prices. I did have a little trouble when I selected the product there were extras that I could bundle with the product, which I did. But when I looked in the shopping cart the items that I bundled did not show, so I selected them again and put them in the shopping cart, when I checked out completely and viewed my order I realized that I had ordered them twice. It would be nice if when you bundled, it either showed up in the cart or you could review your entire order before completing your checkout."

"You guys do a very nice job.
Delivery is always prompt.

"They are always very helpful answering questions of products. They also have awesome video's and other free stuff to help understand how to use their products."