• Address: 515 E. Turkeyfoot Lake Rd. Ste I Akron Ohio
    • Contact: info@trutechtools.com
    • Phone: 1-888-224-3437
    • Customer Support: 1-888-224-3437
    • Business Hours: 8:00am to 9:00pm est. Mon-Fri Online anytime!
    • Fax: 1-866-694-8655

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"The experience was great. I have ordered small items before and everything went well. This last order was big (for our standards), it was a duct blaster over 2k. As usual I got and email that the order was received, etc. But then, I could not believe that within hours I got the an email that the item had shipped. I thought it was an error, I was wrong within 4 days I had the box in my office. That was fantastic. Even my secretary was skeptical about it when we ordered it. We were happily surprised when the box arrived so quickly. The service and experience was great and we will order from Tru Tech Tools again. I highly recommend them to any tech that needs tools and a dependable company that will deliver both good service and a good product.

Luis B.

"The website was very user friendly and the order process was quick and easy. I will be using TruTech in the future."

"None better! Everything is above expectations!"

"I received my purchase very quickly and it was packed adequately to keep it in good condition. My only disappointment was with the website and having to try multiple times to pick a lower shipping rate than the default. "

"Very happy with the product and the service I received at trutechtools. The shipping was fast and the product was what I ordered."

"I had been looking for a certain set of refrigeration hoses. I had been to every local supply house. Finally decided to look at Tru tech tools and sure enough there they were. I had them in my hands within the next three days"

"Trutech has the very best pricing and availability I have found. Orders are prompt and the website is simple to use. I will shop no where else. Thank you for helping this small bussiness maintain its overhead and keep up the great work!"

"Enjoy the helpful videos and wide selection."

"would recommend to others"

"No problems. Good ordering website. Thank you,

Joe moravek

"Good pricing and very good site and information. Will be doing a lot of shopping here!"

"Super Fast Shipping!! Great Product at a good price!! Thanks!!"

"Very satisfied, they were prompt and very informative"

"Excellent customer service. Highly recommended for all your diagnostic equipment needs. "

"Very easy to order online, plus their webinars are quite good."

TruTechTools.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TruTechTools.com is a merchant member
TruTechTools.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.