• Address: 112 N CURRY STREET, CARSON CITY

Product & services pricing Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10

"Easy transaction. Very satisfied"

"I was a little leery of ordering software online and when I found this site, I checked out all of the customer ratings and comments by the Better Business Bureau. I took a chance and decided to order the Adobe CS6 design and web premium for students. I saved about half of what the regular retail price was. It was delivered as promised and I installed the software and activated it with no problems. I am very pleased and plan to order more software in the future. "

"Smooth transaction. Software arrived on time and as advertised. Would definitely order from them again."

"Order was shipped in a timely manner and was as described, would order from this merchant again."

"They went way above and beyond in helping to fix a glitch that wasn't even their fault. The president of the company made it his business to support a worried customer. I'm very impressed."

"Excellent price and service. A+
Would definitely order from Trust again.

"I am extremely satisfied with my purchase and the speed in which my order was processed. I would highly recommend Trust Price to anyone. "

"Very reasonable price for what I needed. Delivered quickly and works as intended."

"The entire experience was GREAT! Their website is easy to use, they have the best prices and the delivery was quicker than I expected. I will definitley use them for any future purchases that I make."

"I had no problems with Trust Price. Fair prices and I received my software quickly. I would definately purchase from them again in the future as long as I didn't find the software cheaper from a different site that was trustworthy. The hardest part these days is ordering from a company that you know nothing about, but I was very pleased with my order. Thank You!"

Mesa, AZ

"Very Good Service and Reliable! "

"They gave me the best price on genuine licensed software, and it was delivered very quickly!"

"Excellent price for what I needed. Actually after researching the internet Trust Price had the BEST price for the item I needed.Their selection of software was large, up to date and covered the entire spectrum from simple photograph editors to operating systems. The multi-user packs were noted as I also buy for my company from time to time, and having access to such software at the prices advertised was again a big plus."

"Everything was perfect. Price was right and shipping was fast."

"The item description was spot on and shipping was fast! I look forward to doing business in the future."

Trust Price is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Trust Price is a merchant member
Trust Price participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,878 merchant members.