• Trust Price

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"They were very helpful. We could not get the software ordered to install properly and they sent us a replacement that worked like a charm. I highly recommend."

Rome, Georgia

"I know that when I see, Trust Price ... That I will be "safe." For me, Trust Price is what it implies ... Trustworthy. It's been awhile, since this order. I just wanted to make sure, that there were no unforeseeable issues and there hasn't been any."

"Ordered 7 copies of Office Pro and Adobe Standard. All delivered within a couple days. No problems installing and authorizing products. Saved a ton of money. Thanks! My new favorite Software sellers! Highly recommend! "

"Great service and very good prices. Prompt product delivery."

"Excellent prices and service
Processed and shipped fast
Have purchased many times from Trust
and my experiance has always been
excellent

"I've been buying software from Trust Price for several years, and they been just great every time. The products arrive promptly as advertised."

"Quick service. Product came as advertised. Sent pic of key by email too."

"Great pricing, great products and fast shipping rounds out this great seler."

"Yes we purchased Microsoft Office, six licenses. The were delivered as agreed and so far so good. All but one installed."

"Excellent source of software, you get exactly what you pay for, you can trust the quality of what you will receive. Vingage software products (e.g., Microsoft Office 2003) sold as new are indeed new and unopened and software licenses or keys (e.g., Microsoft Windows OS) sold are new and never before used."

"Trust Price has always given me excellent services and about the best prices. It is what I have come to expect and receive so I rarely look elsewhere. This order was handled in that fashion, ordered over a holiday it still arrived within 5 days. Thank You!"

"I have been a customer for 7 or more years. Never an issue with the purchase process or shipping. The one mistake (may have even been my fault) was corrected quickly. I have purchased many different versions of Windows, Windows Server and MS Office from TrustPrice and saved money each time. Have used the email license key feature a couple times - was a real timesaver."

"I spent several weeks reviewing companies that offered the software I wanted (Office Pro 2013). I was concerned over price and the ability of the companies to actually deliver what they promised. I chose Trust Price based upon their reviews, literally none of them were bad. I'll add mine to those... Trust Price did exactly what they said they would do for the price offered. Trust Price kept me informed through the entire process and delivered the product EARLY. Everything worked perfectly and installed on my desktop and laptop perfectly. I'll buy from them again without hesitation."

"They had the product I needed at a great price, shipping was fast, very pleased and will continue to use them as a choice in the future. "

"Easy transaction. Very satisfied"

Share Trust Price's store rating

Trust Price is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Trust Price is not a merchant member
Trust Price does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!