• Address: 112 N CURRY STREET, CARSON CITY
    • Fax: 775-299-4040

Product & services pricing Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10

"Excellent source of software, you get exactly what you pay for, you can trust the quality of what you will receive. Vingage software products (e.g., Microsoft Office 2003) sold as new are indeed new and unopened and software licenses or keys (e.g., Microsoft Windows OS) sold are new and never before used."

"Trust Price has always given me excellent services and about the best prices. It is what I have come to expect and receive so I rarely look elsewhere. This order was handled in that fashion, ordered over a holiday it still arrived within 5 days. Thank You!"

"I have been a customer for 7 or more years. Never an issue with the purchase process or shipping. The one mistake (may have even been my fault) was corrected quickly. I have purchased many different versions of Windows, Windows Server and MS Office from TrustPrice and saved money each time. Have used the email license key feature a couple times - was a real timesaver."

"I spent several weeks reviewing companies that offered the software I wanted (Office Pro 2013). I was concerned over price and the ability of the companies to actually deliver what they promised. I chose Trust Price based upon their reviews, literally none of them were bad. I'll add mine to those... Trust Price did exactly what they said they would do for the price offered. Trust Price kept me informed through the entire process and delivered the product EARLY. Everything worked perfectly and installed on my desktop and laptop perfectly. I'll buy from them again without hesitation."

"They had the product I needed at a great price, shipping was fast, very pleased and will continue to use them as a choice in the future. "

"Easy transaction. Very satisfied"

"I was a little leery of ordering software online and when I found this site, I checked out all of the customer ratings and comments by the Better Business Bureau. I took a chance and decided to order the Adobe CS6 design and web premium for students. I saved about half of what the regular retail price was. It was delivered as promised and I installed the software and activated it with no problems. I am very pleased and plan to order more software in the future. "

"Smooth transaction. Software arrived on time and as advertised. Would definitely order from them again."

"Order was shipped in a timely manner and was as described, would order from this merchant again."

"They went way above and beyond in helping to fix a glitch that wasn't even their fault. The president of the company made it his business to support a worried customer. I'm very impressed."

"Excellent price and service. A+
Would definitely order from Trust again.

"I am extremely satisfied with my purchase and the speed in which my order was processed. I would highly recommend Trust Price to anyone. "

"Very reasonable price for what I needed. Delivered quickly and works as intended."

"The entire experience was GREAT! Their website is easy to use, they have the best prices and the delivery was quicker than I expected. I will definitley use them for any future purchases that I make."

"I had no problems with Trust Price. Fair prices and I received my software quickly. I would definately purchase from them again in the future as long as I didn't find the software cheaper from a different site that was trustworthy. The hardest part these days is ordering from a company that you know nothing about, but I was very pleased with my order. Thank You!"

Trust Price is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Trust Price is a merchant member
Trust Price participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.