Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 10.00/10 179 reviews

Trust Price is a merchant member
    Trust Price participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • Trust Price contact information

• Address: 112 N CURRY STREET, CARSON CITY
    • Contact: sales@trustprice.com
    • Phone: 866-788-7878
    • Customer Support: 866-788-7878 x800
    • Business Hours: 24/7/365
    • Fax: 775-299-4040

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

"I had no problems with Trust Price. Fair prices and I received my software quickly. I would definately purchase from them again in the future as long as I didn't find the software cheaper from a different site that was trustworthy. The hardest part these days is ordering from a company that you know nothing about, but I was very pleased with my order. Thank You!"

Mesa, AZ

"Very Good Service and Reliable! "

"They gave me the best price on genuine licensed software, and it was delivered very quickly!"

"Excellent price for what I needed. Actually after researching the internet Trust Price had the BEST price for the item I needed.Their selection of software was large, up to date and covered the entire spectrum from simple photograph editors to operating systems. The multi-user packs were noted as I also buy for my company from time to time, and having access to such software at the prices advertised was again a big plus."

"Everything was perfect. Price was right and shipping was fast."

"The item description was spot on and shipping was fast! I look forward to doing business in the future."

"Always fast, honest, good prices!!!"

"Snappy, responsive service. Never have to feel like you're emailing a black hole. Products are always exactly as described, no guessing games."

modified review This review was modified by quartland on January 16 2013 09:58:14 AM

"Quick and user friendly checkout through payment. Long forward to receiving my purchase."

"It was very easy to use; I was pleased with the process."

"Great price, outstanding service! Haven been doing business with Trust Price for many many years. Always with excellent results. I keep looking around but always return to Trust Price."

"Good price, fast delivery and before sale good support! For sure I will order more products in a near future."

"i've been a customer for more than 5 years. here's why i like them the best. in 2005 i ordered a server 2003 small business server cd and key. when i received them i got 1 cd and a key. i didn't realize it at the time that there were more cds as i didn't need them. here it is 6 years later and i realized i didn't have them. called trust price and they sent me replacement disks! now let me ask you. who else would do this? i'll tell you. no one!!!!

thanks trust price

modified review This review was modified by jditto on May 10 2011 06:26:23 AM

"I buy all my software through them. Great deal every time and great service."

"I oreder software on Sunday; and received it Wednesday. Excellent price, fast service on standard delivery."