• Address: 3922 Caterra Court - Suite 100
    • Phone: 800.527.3712
    • Customer Support: 800.527.3712
    • Business Hours: 8am - 8pm EST M-F
    • Fax: 352.343.6735

"I can't believe how fast and simple it was to refill a toner cartridge. Thank you so much for a wonderful kit. "

"The quality of the products for both Laser and Inkjet products is as good as the original. They go far above what they should to be sure the customer is satisfied with their purchase. The staff is happy to answer even the most basic questions and are always ready to help. I have tried many other companies but once I started buying from TonerRefillKits I have not found a reason to look elsewhere."

"I will soon be ordering the color toners"

"I have been a repeat customer with you and have always found the order and servicing quite pleasant and have received the shipment promptly."

"I always enjoy the experience I have dealing with TonerRefillKits. Always prompt, friendly, communicative, offering quality products."

"Called to check and make sure I ordered the right product and called later to see if I received my order. Instructions with product clear and concise. This is the way all sellers should treat their customers."

"all parts of the order process and product performance exceeded my expectation.
Easy to find the equipment
Easy to find the product
Easy to place the order
Easy on the delivery price (best of any internet order)
prompt international delivery time line.
not one misstep.

"The new cartridge works great and the prices are unbelievably good."

"I have shopped with tonerrefillkits twice now and they have been excellent. The product is great, instructions are clear, and customer service and shipping is spot on. Anyone looking to save money on toner should definitely look at tonerrefillkits.com. "

"Excellent company. Product was delivered quickly and with very easy to understand and follow step by step directions. I can see no appreciable difference in the print quality of the refill toner and the original cartridge.
I highly recommend. An extremely good value.

"My current toner cartridge isn't quite ready to be replaced, so I haven't used the refill kit yet, but I am already impressed with the company and completely confident that the product will be just what I want. The tool kit (a one-time purchase) contains very sturdy implements, and the instructions are clear. The toner bottle is much larger than I expected. The package arrived within two days of ordering, and the customer support is fantastic. I ordered online at night and received a call the next morning to verify my order, thank me for my order, and tell me about the company's toll-free support line for assistance. The employee who called stressed that they want me to be a very satisfied customer. I can't believe I have been buying refills for my Dell laser at $100 a pop for years. I will update after I've used the kit."

"Company is incredible! Contact, follow up and customer service is second to none. Highly recommended!"

"Great service, fast service !"

"I am having some issues with leaking toner when the machine sits for a while between printouts. The Magenta cartridge just refilled is sporadically leaving red spots on the pages. Usually after a couple of prints, it will discontinue the spots, but after sitting for a number of hours, the spots will be visible again. Do you have any recommendations to remedy this?

George Hutchinson george@algaecontrol.us

"quick, well priced, shipped quickly. A PLEASURE TO DO BUSINESS WITH."

TonerRefillKits.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TonerRefillKits.com is not a merchant member
TonerRefillKits.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!