• Address: 3922 Caterra Court - Suite 100
    • Phone: 800.527.3712
    • Customer Support: 800.527.3712
    • Business Hours: 8am - 8pm EST M-F
    • Fax: 352.343.6735

"very efficient service---provided every thing needed
to refill with easy instructions---save money and time--definitely
recommend

"You always deliver the "goods" correctly and on time. Also, your support team has the right answers to what the issues are with our printing equipment and getting the most from them and your products. "

"my order was delivered on time, intact and ready to use."

"Attention to the smallest detail, very good value for the money. I was very impressed with the care to the detail, the kit included even a large paper to protect the furniture from toner overspilling! That is my third kit and recommend anyone to order from this supplier. "

"Very good experience, same as it has always been for years.

Thanks!!!

hschulte7@comcast.net

modified review This review was modified by hschulte7 on January 02 2013 08:11:52 PM

"I can't think of anyway to improve your product or service. Just keep doing it the same way."

"recharge kit was complete with everything needed for a neat and quick refill. I continue to stay with these guys for their quality product and great service. "

"Excellent Quality as described. Fast shipping and great customer service. Thanks."

"My Name is Richard K----- I have been a customer of this company known as ReChargeX - or TonerRefillKits.com for several years and I could not be any happier than I am right now. Not only does this company bend over backwards to fill your order they tell you also many directions an tips as to how you can save money and refilling your own Toner Cartridges.
Please give them a try, I bet you will be as happy you did.

"Have never had better service as always. Really wish that we even had a need to use more of their products as we are saving so much money using TonerRefillKits.Com for our toner and ink cartridge needs. We have never received anything from them that wasn't 100% perfect."

"Service was excellent, as it always is. Great thing about TonerRefillKits is their personal follow-up on a order. It's a small enough company so you're talking to someone who's on the invoice. Not only do they make personal contact with their customers, they get to talk to them directly. Who else does that?

"Customer Service is World Class, a dinosaur in today's world.

I would like to hear a story from John about a customer that he could not satisfy, if there is such a customer. Do you have one for us?

"Always fast and friendly service"

"We find Tonerfillkits to be very prompt. We got our refill the next day. They called when they put it in the mail. I also like the finger flashlight and the small pack of M & Ms in the package. They are on our first to call list for refills."

"First rate people. You have issue they fix it . Used them for better than (5) Five years. NO WORRIES !

TonerRefillKits.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TonerRefillKits.com is not a merchant member
TonerRefillKits.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!