TmartCoupons
  • Tmart

• Address: unit 01A, 10/F, Carnival Commercial Building,18 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong
    • Contact: CustomerCare@Tmart.com
    • Phone: 732-348-8096
    • Business Hours: 9AM to 6PM Mon.to Fri.(New York Time)
    • Fax: 7182288921

Product & services pricing Rating 5.28/10 5.28/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.64/10 1.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.86/10 1.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.85/10 0.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.96/10 0.96/10

"The Plantronic M50 was not the original brand new in the box. Tmart falsely advertised it as new. I contacted them then they told that it is a refurbished. None of the functions work as a Plantronic M50. They refused to send me a Return Shipment label but wanted me to pay for the return. I will never order anything from them again."

“Hi vcdarnell,
Would you please tell us more details about the problem you met?
Besides, we have showed its functions on our website.
If any different, please contact with our service to solve your problem.
Thanks in advance! Have a nice day!

Tmart Service Team”

"Great quality and service."

"Never have had any trouble with orders from T-mart. Always came on time when it was in a US warehouse.As for China or any country across the ocean it does take awhile but I always got it.You just have to check where it is located.I will keep ordering from T-mart in the future.They have Pay-Pal and that is a plus for them and your order."

"Good price, very quick service."

"With amazingly low prices and most products available from U.S. direct (for fast U.S. delivery) Tmart has quickly become one of my favorite stores!"

"product was great free shipping even greater"

"No email to inform me it's shipped. Finally got my order, just one item- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 usb cable today."

“Hi KayBon6670,
Your order was partly shipped.
The unshipped item is SKU: 88015078*1, and it has sold out on our US warehouse.
Would you please contact with our service to solve it for you?
Thanks in advance! Have a nice day!

Tmart Service Team”

"I have been waiting a month for 3 items. On 3/4/2015 is when I placed the order. Now it is 4/5/2015 and no items. I've looked up my orders and the 3 items are not listed. So I guess I will not receive them. They are a rip off. Every time I chat with them they always say (it was shipped from are international warehouse ) it will be another 2-3 weeks. I guess the best thing to do is call BBB with a complaint. I ordered a watch from them at one time and the batteries were dead. I am tried of there crap. I am done with T Mart. I will NEVER order from them again. NEVER"

“Dear BugsBunny2001,
Sorry for making you waiting!
We have sent you an email about the shipping information about your orders.
Would you please wait another 2-3 weeks for the parcels?

Tmart Service Team”

"very good price and good quality"

"still havent recieved my order"

“Hi daddywhite1,
Would you please contact with our online service and ask them to helped to check it for you?
Thanks in advance!
If you have any problem, please contact our online service:

Tmart Service Team”

"My first orders with Tmart were without problems and the items I did receive worked well and I was satisfied with the service. However in Sept 2014 I placed an order which included items for Christmas, and I'm still waiting for some of that order... it's April 2015! I've tried to email the company, but apparently they no longer use email. So I've resorted to the only other option for contacting Tmart... WebChat. I've had 3 long "conversations" and each time I've been told the items have been posted, (and some of them were), but when I've been adamant that items are missing I've been told they delayed the delivery because some items were out of stock - I've been offered and accepted and received a refund for the out of stock items. However, the most important item of my order is not out of stock, and has still not been sent, despite my being told in the webchat that it would be sent and should arrive within 5 weeks. It's become more than ridiculous and I am furious that I have to keep spending my precious time chasing a company that cannot or will not honour it's promises. I will never be ordering from Tmart again. "

“Hi Mandy,
Sorry for making you waiting so long!
For the unshipped items, SKU:14006236*1?81010546*1?CV191PU*1 .
The SKU: 13008948 need 3-7 days to restock.
Would you like to wait for it or cancel the unshipped items?
Would you please contact with our service again and ask them to solve this issue refund you.

Tmart Service Team”

"order was ship in a timely manner"

"always been satisfied with the t mart customer service"

"took over a month to get our packages"

“Hi crymsontear1,
Parcels shipped from our warehouse to overseas will take about 4-6 weeks to reach.
Hope for your patience and understanding!

Tmart Service Team”

"Received the order quickly.I am very happy with my new extended life cell phone batteries,Thanks"

Share Tmart's store rating

Tmart is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tmart is a merchant member
Tmart participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,839 merchant members.