Stores > Tmart

• Tmart

• Address: unit 01A, 10/F, Carnival Commercial Building,18 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong
    • Contact: CustomerCare@Tmart.com
    • Phone: 732-348-8096
    • Business Hours: 9AM to 6PM Mon.to Fri.(New York Time)
    • Fax: 7182288921

Product & services pricing Rating 6.04/10 6.04/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.57/10 3.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

2016-03-14

Totally satisfied. (3rd order)

"Every order has been very satisfactory with shipping times. Thank you"

Awesome!!!!!

"It was wonderful. Shipment came when it was suppose to."

broken laser pointer

"I ordered a green laser pointer and when I got it it didn't work. When I contacted them they said to try turning the battery around. Being an electronics technician ( radar ) I know how to install a battery. They offered me a credit for less than what I paid but since it was a lost cause I said Okay. I opened up the front of the laser pointer and it was in pieces, so no it was not the battery being in wrong!"

Rep reply posted Mar-14-2016

Sorry for all inconvenience caused by us.
Would you mind contacting our aftersale service and telling them the details of your problem?
In order to be more efficient to solve your problem, you can also try our online service:http://www.tmart.com/support/live-chat.html

XBox 360 Battieries become paper weights

"Purchased batteries for xbox 360 controllers. The batteries do not stay in the controllers or to not contact the leads, they are for some reason slightly off in size. I have bought batteries 2 other times and did not have any problems. As a result we have to plug in the controllers to the game station which makes it impossible to sit in a chair and play. Very disappointed. This is a product problem. This is the first time I have had a problem with merchandise from Tmart. I use to promote Tmart all the time but after this latest issue I can not due so responsibly. "

Rep reply posted Mar-14-2016

Ken

"products as advertised, prompt delivery and well packaged."

great service

"We had a few LED light bulbs that were defective and failed to light within 6 months of installation. After contacting TMart chat, the issue was resolved in less than 5 minutes and the lights are being replaced. Now that is GREAT SERVICE!!!"

2016-03-10

Great price, but......

"There are 10 items in the order and only 7 out of 10 work. They are unable to replace the 3 items so they gave me points to use for a future purchase. Not a great solution since I did want all the items to work properly."

Rep reply posted Mar-10-2016

2016-03-10

Poor service ...

"Hi
I have purchased a flashlight XM-L T6 from tmart (item #32001189).
I have received the flashlight. It seem the good item (same number)
But the flashlight doesn't have the XM-L T6 led … It seem an XP-G.

I have commuicated with lcoffline@tmart.com

The only choice I have from tmart is return the flashlight , if I pay the shipping (more than 5$) or 200 point from tmart (equivalent to 2$).
It's ridiculous ... They have made a mistake, It's not at me to pay for this ...

I will NERVER buy again from tmart

This review was modified by elnino_80 on March 10 2016 06:50:55 AM

2016-03-06

GOOD VALUE

"I purchased four Bushnell 16 x 52 telescopes. They are excellent. My only issue was that they were not very well packaged. Fortunately three arrived in good shape, but one was partially disassembled ( was able to put it back together. The packaging was damaged and whatever damaged the packaging caused the disassembly. Optics should be put in a box with padding, not an envelope.."

2016-03-05

Half and half

"There was an issue with a purchase and the communication was not getting any where. Finally eBay had to settle.
Otherwise, shopping with Tmart is great.

2016-03-05

Tmart is a trusted source of goodies . . .

"I have been using Tmart for a long time and have dozens of items from them. To date, I haven't had any issues that weren't solved immediately to my satisfaction. I will continue to use Tmart as my initial source for items I hunt for. From Electronic devices to kites for my Grandchildren I have been completely satisfied with the quality of the items for the price they ask. This is why I took the time to write this review . . . "

2016-03-04

Great Customer Service. Good Products. Great Prices. Aswesome Shopping Experince Overall.

"Shopped here on four separate occasions. Only one issue for one product, however issue was resolved by customer service. Nice and courteous. Very competitive with prices. Nice website. Good selection. Free shipping. Uses a trusted payment method, PAYPAL. Wished the wishlist was a bit better, no pun intended. Will be back to buy more."

This review was modified by procrastinatinzombie on March 04 2016 07:37:53 PM

2016-03-04

all good

"got it in 2 weeks, everything as advertised, worth it, even with can. dollar exchange, free shipping is great too"

2016-03-03

Great value and great service !

" I have been getting great service and a wonderful value from Tmart thank you very much !"

2016-03-02

Very good store

"Very good service and shipping"

Share Tmart's store rating

Tmart is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tmart is a merchant member
Tmart participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,533 merchant members.