TmartCoupons
    • Address: unit 01A, 10/F, Carnival Commercial Building,18 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong
    • Contact: CustomerCare@Tmart.com
    • Phone: 732-348-8096
    • Business Hours: 9AM to 6PM Mon.to Fri.(New York Time)
    • Fax: 7182288921

Product & services pricing Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.40/10 3.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.90/10 3.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"Receive my order for 14500 batteries today. Was address mix-up. Will give them a shot. "

"The website and the service was very good, but the product (tablet) is of horrible quality at any price.

The screen is so poor quality that it is very difficult to look at. I do not expect to be using the tablet or this website again due to the poor quality of the product.

"cheap product, took to long to get here, made in china, nothing with it to show you how to work it, wasted 52.00 took them off my email, and off my computer, I was hoping to find something cheap that I could afford, but I got what I payed for;"

"cheap tablet works great for my son"

"While the prices are low, the quality of some items ordered is lower. Customer service communication is slow. One item has been on backorder for over a month so I cancelled. I think a substitution should have been offered since they had other items of the same type. Not going to give up. Will give it one more try."

"Searched, found , ordered, shipped. No questions asked. Excellent service! Fst"

"THERE IS NO WAY TO SHORTEN THE LINKS ON THE BRACLET/WATCH"

"Tracking information ended at sellers door = fail!!!!"

"Keep up the nice work! It is sincerely appreciated."

"TMart timely shipped my procured XBOX 360 controller and my procured XBOX 360 headset to 510 South Apple Tree Street, Dothan, Alabama, 36301; therefore, I am pleased with TMart and its delivery department."

"my grandson really enjoys his tablet and the service was grewat I will defintily be ordering again."

"A good delivery time on orders.

"Good product, fast shipper.
It would be a greater customer service if the products have manuals, guides or specific product information and/or instructions.

"Your service people were very helpful the tablet had problems with the battery and it would not load. They send me the return label and I have just send the item back.
It is a good rated product, but I had a lemon. I want to thank your customer service personal for being very polite in taken care of my problems.

"The bluetooth Hedaset this Broken and filthy.

Seems to be used ...

Tmart is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tmart is a merchant member
Tmart participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,879 merchant members.