Stores > Tmart

• Tmart

• Address: unit 01A, 10/F, Carnival Commercial Building,18 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong
    • Contact: CustomerCare@Tmart.com
    • Phone: 732-348-8096
    • Business Hours: 9AM to 6PM Mon.to Fri.(New York Time)
    • Fax: 7182288921

Product & services pricing Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.41/10 7.41/10

2016-10-29

Dont do it

"items didnt even work when I got them"

Rep reply posted Oct-31-2016

“Dear customer,
Would you please kindly tell us the order number or your email for check firstly?

And recently would you mind operating it follow the manual to have a try?

Please don't worry,we will offer you the best solution after verify.

In order to be more efficient to solve your problem, you can also try our online service:https://messenger.providesupport.com/messenger/1vatm9neo3k4j1nz2v9z1ipqoy.html

Look forward to your reply.”

2016-10-28

Fantastic!!!

"My experience with smart was nothing short of incredible...
Item was exactly as stated, great prices, super fast shipping and fantastic customer service makes tmart the #1 online place to shop.
I would recommend Tmart to anyone and give it an A+++ rating!

This review was modified by Manowar2112 on October 28 2016 12:15:25 AM

2016-10-27

You need patience!

"Everything takes a little longer than usual!"

2016-10-26

Very satisfied

"My flashlight was delivered on time and I am very impressed with the bright adjustable light. I also like the compact size of the unit."

2016-10-25

Poor or no customer service

"I purchased a 75.00 hidden camera for a customer job. It came in a bag with other items no box no instructions no accessories no cables none of the items that were supposed to be with it. I complained I got no response, I emailed again and got no response I ended up loosing the job and got stuck with a camera I cant use. Finally got a email with an offer: im out 75.00 and you want me to take a two dollar gift card and post feedback. I ordered this camera to put in a larger system, due to your lack of concern and poor contact system I lost the job because i couldn't deliver in time and you were not answering my emails. so this has cost me 500.00
I either want my money back or the rest of the item I ordered. I took time to send you all the pictures and information you ask for and then I got a 2.00 gift card.....I am sincerely upset! i tried to contact via live but its never working

Rep reply posted Oct-31-2016

“Dear customer,
We are so sorry for this inconvenience caused.

About the email,would you please check your spam?As we find our colleague had replied to you in time.

And we have online support and ticket system,you can contact with us in your free time if you need more help.
OR http://helpcenter.tmart.com/ticket/index.

For this issue of order,we will refund to you within 48 hours.
And there is a confirm email to you once it is refunded,please check.
Hope it can be solved soon.
Have a nice day.”

2016-10-25

T MART, ONE OF THE BEST SHOPPING STORE.

"I SHOPPED AT MANY STORE THROUGH THE INTERNET FOR YEARS. HOWEVER, T MART IS ONE OF THE THREE BEST STORES THAT HAVE GREAT PRODUCTS OR MERCHANDISES, GREAT PRICES AND CUSTOMER SERVICES. THANKS T MART, MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL IN JESUS CHRIST'S NAME, AMEN."

TMART FAN

"I have been a frequent customer of Tmart and have hardly ever had a complain about their services and product. The one time that I did have an issue, they replaced the item with no question and little hassle. Highly recommended for affordable prices and various gadgets."

This review was modified by LuisTorres on October 21 2016 09:17:28 PM

MAGNÍFICO

"Llevo más de 2 años realizando compras en Tmart.com y sin problemas en las ordenes pedidas, todo recibido dentro del plazo y con la calidad ofrecida. Recomendable"

Always great service and Products

"Tmart is one of my GO-TO sites for online purchases. They always Satisfy.
The point reward system and level scales are also great!

2016-10-21

Correct and accurate, with good prices.

"I go shopping in Tmart.com more than five years . I have always been pleased with the service. The products are described correctly, shopping is easy, delivery is without comments. Excellent communication customer support."

2016-10-20

"Got a flash light and it was fantastic the spit fire bring its great and compact"

cute

"violin was cute and she loves it... But the resin was broken when it arrived to our house... my 8 year old granddaughter was upset."

Rep reply posted Oct-21-2016

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience that we have brought you.

We offer a 100% safe online shopping guarantee for all customers. If you have received a defective item, could you please kindly contact us via Ticket here:

We will check the problem and solve the problem for you as soon as we received your ticket.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best Regards
CS Team of Tmart.com”

Booo!

"I had trouble placing the order in the first place. Then it was cancelled, without any notice."

Rep reply posted Oct-21-2016

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for the trouble.

Usually you will get a notification in your email that why your order was cancelled. Could you please let us know your order number? We will check the problem and help you with it. Or you can contact us via Ticket here:

Best regards
CS Team of Tmart.com”

Excelent

"Great experience. Thanks."

2016-10-17

G9 4W - Warm White light dimmable

"Un produit de qualité et livré à domicile selon ce qui est mentionné dans les règles d'expédition. Très satisfait de mon expérience."

Share Tmart's store rating

Tmart is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tmart is a merchant member
Tmart participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,443 merchant members.