TmartCoupons
    • Address: unit 01A, 10/F, Carnival Commercial Building,18 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong
    • Contact: CustomerCare@Tmart.com
    • Phone: 732-348-8096
    • Business Hours: 9AM to 6PM Mon.to Fri.(New York Time)
    • Fax: 7182288921

Product & services pricing Rating 4.86/10 4.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.52/10 1.52/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.84/10 1.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.09/10 1.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.90/10 0.90/10

"First of my package didnt get ship in the time is was supppse to and then also the lingerie was missing the leg straps "

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-23-2014

“Dear Customer,
Sorry for the inconvenience caused by us.
Could you kindly please tell us the order#? Then we can handle problem for you easily.
Or you can also contact with our onlive service to help you deal with the problems.

Tmart Service Team”

"I was pleasantly surprise when my order arrived in less than two weeks. It makes a big difference when ordering items and not having to wait for almost a month to have an item arrive from Orient. "

"Great service...fast coming from State side..."

"Muy mal servicio de asistencia. Pedí una cámara de video, y tan pronto como la recibí, vi que llegó rota(no enfocaba) y sin batería. Contacté con soporte y por ser viernes me pidieron que esperara al lunes para reclamar. Esperé. El lunes me pidieron que esperara unos días a que contestaran por mail. Esperé. Volví a contactar y me pidieron que esperara unos días más... así hasta cinco veces. Les dije que les abriría una disputa por paypal y me dijeron que si hacía eso no me devolverían nada... vaya amenaza. Tened mucho cuidado con esta gente.

Very poor service for assistance. I ordered a video camera , and as soon as I received it , I saw that arrived broken ( not focused ) without battery. I contacted support and for being Friday I was asked to wait until Monday to complain. I waited . On Monday they asked me to wait a few days to reply by mail . I waited . I again contacted and asked to wait a few more days ... and up to five times . I told them I would open a dispute for paypal and they told me if I did that I would not return anything ... go threat. Be very careful with these people.

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-23-2014

“Dear Customer,
Sorry for the inconvenience caused by us.
For the defective item, do you want to refund or reship?
We have sent you an email, or you can also contact with our onlive service to issue refund or ship.

Tmart Service Team”

"This was a super transaction! I actually was a winner on a YouTube give-a-way and it was a very smooth purchase! My UV Lamp & gels came super quick! No damage, everything was packaged well! The lamp works awesome! "

"all went very well thanks"

“Dear Customer,
Thank you for your positive feedback .Your encouragement will keep us moving forward .We are look forward to doing business with you in future .Have a nice day!”

"Up to now Tmart is Hopeless. They have had My money since 8th December but have not sent My Order out. . Seems they were Worried about something , what I am not sure But Today They have still not sent My order. they wanted me to send my Cr Card with all numbers Covered but the last 4 yet They were paid on The 8th via Pay pal. I will think twice in future before Buying more from them
Their Help chat is Hopeless, they don't seem to understand English. !!! Today the 24th Dec Still not sent out. They do not know where Ghana is. So now I have asked them to send it to Me at My Address which I have given them Three times today , They just don't seem to catch on they asked for my american Zip Code. I had to explain that we Have post codes in England. why do they have people on their help chat line who do not understand English They No Understand ABC. they still have not answered My Email from earlier today They have all my Money for two orders but I have only had two Items delivered Christmas Is Spoiled ! by them Now!!!!!!!!!!!

“Dear Customer,
Sorry for the inconvenience!
We have changed your shipping address.
Now your order is waiting be packed.
Once the package be shipped, you will get an email of the shipping information.

Service Team””

"Bulb adapters packaged well and delivered on quickly. Happy with the order overall."

"My order came late. I did not need them any more."

“Dear wendy,
Sorry for the inconveniene caused by us!
For the issue, would you please offer me your order number for a better verification?”

"I had ordered many items, all of them take more than 3 weeks to be delivered. The product is not of great quality, but factoring the cost of the item, it is an ok buy. "

"The price was good. It works and I received it quick."

"Excellent.............................................................."

"Quick delivery and good quality merchandise for the price. Wrapped nice also. "

"Everything comes in time and it's great quality "

"Thanks for the product. Fast shipping and quality products. "

Tmart is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tmart is a merchant member
Tmart participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.