Stores > Tmart

• Tmart

• Address: unit 01A, 10/F, Carnival Commercial Building,18 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong
    • Contact: CustomerCare@Tmart.com
    • Phone: 732-348-8096
    • Business Hours: 9AM to 6PM Mon.to Fri.(New York Time)
    • Fax: 7182288921

Product & services pricing Rating 6.04/10 6.04/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.08/10 3.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.23/10 4.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

2016-02-28

Out of stock

"The item I ordered was out of stock, when I placed the order, the website said there were 11 in stock ... 4 weeks had gone by and I didn't get an email or any sort of notification that the item ordered was out of stock ... I will not be using Tmart for anything in the future!"

Rep reply posted Feb-28-2016

Sorry for all inconvenience caused by us.
Would you mind contacting our aftersale service and telling them the details of your problem?

2016-02-27

Not timely

"I had to contact them and ask about status of order as I had already received an item I ordered from another company at the same time. I got 4 emails asking for order confirmation etc... which had been included in my original email. Then I received 2 emails back to back, one saying my order was delivered in 1979 (lol - I never used them before) and then another email saying it was mailed with the tracking number. So I took that one as the legitimate email. The next day, I received an email from their customer service department asking me for the confirmation # again, as they could not locate the order. I basically ignored the emails except the one with the tracking number. My item arrived about 3 days later. I don't think I should have had to contact them, nor should I have been overloaded with useless emails that showed they had no idea of what they were doing. Item received in good working order, but I don't think I will do business again with them. I'd rather pay a little more and get better service. "

Rep reply posted Feb-28-2016

2016-02-26

Professional Engineer

"T Mart is an awesome vendor or supplier. I have ordered many many items for the past few years and every item has been as described and arrived on time. I would order anything from T Mart...honest & straight up organization....two thumbs up! !!"

2016-02-26

Speedy

"Quick to ship received in just a few days from ordering."

2016-02-24

fast shipping

"US warehouse is great for very fast delivery,"

2016-02-22

Wouldn't accept my AAA credit rating

" After three attempts to use T-Mart, I finally gave up, when they wouldn't accept my Visa, American Express, or PayPal accounts. I have no debt and a AAA credit rating, with a score of 813. Their customer service was useless, and just responded "your credit card was declined", with no reason given.
Too bad, as I would have been a regular customer.

Rep reply posted Feb-22-2016

Purchase experience

" Items were received as ordered. I am very pleased with the purchase. "

2016-02-21

"I was left hanging until I inquired about the order and then I was told I needed to send a copy of my ID and a copy of my credit card. No reason was given other than my order needed to be verified, so I canceled the order. If someone would have given a logical reason why the information was needed, things might have been different. I no longer buy from your company.

SHADY Company

"I received this email from Tmart regarding my order:
Could you send us the photograph to show the front of your credit card (you can cover some numbers with your finger)?
And could you also offer the picture of the ID,passport,driving license and the utility bill?
We just want to confirm the security of the order as there are many customer email us to say their cards are stolen by others to make orders here.
Hope your understanding.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

No company needs this information. I canceled my order immediately.

Customer service sucked

"Horrible communication when looking for information or confirmation of order. "

Doesn't work with Safari

"Cannot place orders with the default Mac browser, something is wrong with their setup on the https://secure.tmart.com domain. I get an error that the browser was unable to establish a secure connection.

However, it is possible to make an order with another browser.

This makes me question the security of their site however.

Very bad experience!

"What a nightmare! Ordered a mini drone. It arrived, but dead right out of the box.
Requested a mailing label to return it and get a replacement. So far, have sent them
4 emails with the same request, with no success. First, they wanted me to send them a
VIDEO of the drone. Told them not equipped to do that. Then they wanted me to send
them a PHOTO of it. (What is the point of any of this?) Told them couldn't do that either, as I only have a PC. That last reply to them was 4 days ago, and haven't heard a word in reply yet. (So much for their 24 hour reply claim!) So I'm still sitting here with a broken H20 mini drone, and no help from them at all. beware of this outfit! :-(

This review was modified by regisr1 on February 20 2016 08:38:29 AM

2016-02-20

A crown fit for a Princess

"I needed a very petite rhinestone crown to fit perfectly on the head of my Pug for a photo shoot. This crown fit perfectly and was beautifully made. Compared favorably with some I had seen online at 5 times the price! Shipping was very fast and I received it sooner than I expected."

Solar String Lights

"I ordered item on January 29, 2016 and yet to receive them.
On February 17, 2016 I received an e-mail informing me that they had payment maintenance difficulty.
Haven't heard anything since.

2016-02-19

Good prices

"Delivery time is a bit slow...if you're not in a hurry, it's worth the prices."

Share Tmart's store rating

Tmart is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tmart is a merchant member
Tmart participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,564 merchant members.