Stores > Tmart

• Tmart

• Address: unit 01A, 10/F, Carnival Commercial Building,18 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong
    • Contact: CustomerCare@Tmart.com
    • Phone: 732-348-8096
    • Business Hours: 9AM to 6PM Mon.to Fri.(New York Time)
    • Fax: 7182288921

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.95/10 2.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

2016-04-10

False advertising

"My bracelet was described as waterproof but it wasn't. So it crapped after two times in the pool."

This review was modified by barbarawrites14 on April 11 2016 06:56:02 PM
Rep reply posted Apr-11-2016

“Dear customer,
We had email you the resolution,please check it.Have a nice day.”

2016-04-09

extra charge

"i paid for it then there was an extra charge from international called bank and they said BEWARE of those extra international charges.
other than that i received item ahead of time and it works fine

2016-04-09

No merchandise

"I haven't received my battery? Have e-mail Tmart with no response?? "

Rep reply posted Apr-11-2016

“Dear customer,
Sorry for make you worry about your package.For the issue of email,would you please check your spam?And we will email the information of your package to you again,please check and wait for patiently.we will help you speed it up.Have a nice day.”

2016-04-08

TMART is great and delivers

"The company delivers. It's up to us to be aware and know what we are buying. I purchased a knock-off of a GoPro and I'll try to get rid of it. in 1080 have no resolution because the limited frames per second. I should lower to 720 but then..."

2016-04-06

they deliver

"they delivered on time and as promised"

2016-04-06

"During for last month, I've got very satisfied serviced from Tmart. I wish that Tmart always become the best n trusted supplier for my customer. # regards me_Smith ???? "

2016-04-03

Delivery :Snug as a bug in a rug

"It should'n be the last time !
Thank you !

2016-04-03

"they did well on getting me my order"

2016-03-31

Will order from them everytime.

"They had my order correct and at my door very quickly. "

2016-03-31

Great Prices If You Have Lots Of Time For Delivery.

"Title sums it up. The prices can't be beat but you could be waiting a month for delivery and tracking is usually non-existent. The items I've purchased seem to be as advertised, however. Patience is a virtue and quite useful here."

2016-03-30

great simple

"I'd like to say your site setup is very simple to pick out products thanks Mr Crawford"

2016-03-29

HORRIBLE customer service

"they left out information on my shipping address, which caused my package to be undeliverable, and then said that I needed to pay an extra fee for them to reattempt delivery! It took 2 weeks to get a refund and was only resolved because I used PayPal and elevated the dispute through PayPal.
and apparently they STILL (see their response below) won't admit their error. I have copies of ALL customer service conversations including the proof that I entered the complete address and they shipped with an incomplete address. THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED.

This review was modified by adina_cohen1 on March 30 2016 07:50:26 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-29-2016

“Dear adina_cohen1,
Would you please tell us the order# for check?
The packaged we shipped was according to the shipping address when you placed the order.
Look forward to your reply.”

2016-03-27

Neat Gadget

"Great little device turns TV into a tablet like device."

2016-03-27

Epic fail

"I ordered a VGA to HDMI cable. I was ecited when i received it,but that ecitement went away quick. The cable did not and still does not work. I emailed cuatomer service they suggested that i try it on ther TVs in the house and i did with no success. No one has gotten back to me since then. So no im oit of a cable and $8."

Rep reply posted Mar-27-2016

“Dear customer,
Sorry for inconvenience caused.
But would you please tell us the order# for better checking?
We will give you a best solution after verify.
In order to be more efficient to solve your problem, you can also try our online service:http://www.tmart.com/support/live-chat.html”

2016-03-26

Wel done

"I found shopping with T
mart very rewarding. What I was looking for was very easy t o find. The prices were very competitive. Everything was shipped on time and packaged very well. I have told several people about T mart and they are shopping at T mart now. Thank you

Share Tmart's store rating

Tmart is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tmart is a merchant member
Tmart participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,513 merchant members.