Tmart Reviews - page 7 - tmart.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 3.50/10 957 reviews

Tmart is a merchant member
Tmart participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.

"This is one of the worst experiences I have had for online shopping. Most of these reviews have been done through friends of the Chinese company Tmart. I ordered two Wi Controllers and it was supposed to be two day free shipping through DHL. I was given a DHL tracking number which had a direct link from the email I received from the company. When I complained they said to be patient and that product was out of stock. So I waited. They said it was delivered and when I filled a complaint they said I needed to check with the "post office". The first signal that something might be wrong. I decided to go directly to DHL website and input my tracking number. NO surprise there...the tracking number was not legitimate. I contacted their live online support team which of course was no help at all. When I requested a refund they said that I needed to process a complaint through the "post office". I asked them why they kept saying the "post office" when they use DHL and of course no response. Spend your money somewhere else. They will take it and string you along pretending to be a real company and tell you that it was shipped when there is nothing being shipped. "

modified review reply posted Nov-11-2012

“Dear csia,

Thanks for your feedback ,which could improve our products and service, would be highly appreciated. I would like to apologize for all inconvenience ,if you had experienced while shopping with us.
Sorry to hear that you didn't receive the items.According to your order number I noticed that we have shipped out the item for you via 2 packages.
1.The item Remote with Silicone Sleeve + Nunchuk Controller for Wii Black was shipped out via US warehouse.Here is the tracking number:9102999999340023491334,you can track it on www.USPS.com.
Your item was delivered at 12:35 pm on November 08, 2012 in SAN DIEGO, CA 92131.Please double check it,maybe some one was sign for you .
2.The rest items was shipped out via China Post.Here is the tracking number:RB085448070CN,you can track it on www.USPS.com.Your item was processed through our BETHPAGE, NY 11714 facility on November 11, 2012 at 4:29 pm.The item was on the way,I think your will get it soon.

Tmart.com”

"I stumbled upon Tmart.com just surfing the web initially looking for mp3 players. I was immediately drawn in by the prices and the fact that they offer many different types of products. After reading all of the reviews,I decided to give them a try. I purchased an Xbox 360 wired controller for my son's Xbox System. I placed the order on 11/5/2012. I received the order 11/10/2012. The shipping was great. My son seems to enjoy the Xbox controller. I like the fact that it was reasonably priced, with fantastic shipping. I will definitely be shopping with them again. "

modified review reply posted Nov-11-2012

“Dear bcconner1,

I am glad to hear that you like our website and products .
Thanks for taking the time to write and share the experienced on our website, so that we can continue to improve our company and our customer service.
Your encouragement and advice will keep us moving forward all the time, and we will do our best to satisfy you in the future. If you have any questions,please feel free to contact us .

Best Wishes,

"Les
It was the first time that I had used Tmart's site when I tried to order a USB Flash stick voice recorder. I had trouble placing the order, but after a quick email (or two) I was given the advise needed to complete the order. The trouble taken and the quick reply to the emails was a great surprise and all over a very cheap item. Well done.

"I go to Tmart because I see that most of the price here is lower than other shop.
Most of the cheap item I get here is always helpful.
As to free shipping, I really don't want to wait. It's so long that I sometimes forget
what I have brought.( The longest time I've ever wait was about 6 weeks) I asked their
customer service and they want go give me a coupon or refund. Then I got the item
two days later and the items work perfect. Thanks to Tmart's coupon.
I will back again.

"AWESOME WEBSITE!!!!!!
dont listen to the idiots saying garbage... if you need help, just send an email, theyll help you out right away
i had a problem with my scanner, it wouldnt work, i opened a ticket, no response for weeks
i emailed them, i got my money back AND they paid the postage

modified review reply posted Nov-06-2012

“Dear sukhysingh,

I am writing to tell you that the refund have been issued. Here is the Trans ID:7TG05918NC097974J,you can check it on your account.Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Thanks for your support and patience in advance.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,
Tmart.com

Tmart.com”

"TMart delivered!! The product was correct and the quality supurb. It arrived on-time and the free gift was also enclosed. Thank you TMart.
You are the best!!!!!!

Rating 6/103/5

"The ipad case i bought was cheap and good quality but the shipping time took a month and a half. I almost forgot that i ordered it. I also paid for tracking but that didn't really tell me anything. There are many things i would like to order but until the shipping time improves i will hold out on it. The 15 days for international shipping was false and misleading."

modified review reply posted Nov-03-2012

“Dear pyang.

Sorry to hear that. Anyway,I am glad to hear that you have received the product and also good quality.
Since it was an international shipping,it usually takes 20-30 days but up to 45 days for delivery.Because there have a holidy for National day,so your shipping have a little delay. About the shipping,there is policy to protect the customer: If the status of shipment is not updated and you still do not get the item within 45 days (20 days for the packages shipped from US warehouse to U.S. or Canada) since the shipment date. We will reship or refund the item to you.
Please don't worry,In order to serve our customers better,we will improve it as soon as possible .If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Tmart.com”

"I attempted to order some merchandise that needed to be delivered in 2 days, so I paid a considerable amount extra. I used a pre-paid VISA as a precautionary measure in case my personal identifiable information was compromised. I'd rather them take me for a $100 card than clean out my checking account or run up my credit card for thousands. The site rejected my card while I was closing out, so I contacted my credit card company to see what the problem was. They said there's no problem, there's an authorization for $77.89 from TMart.

I waited 2 days and went online to track my order. There was no order, but I am still out $77.89. I went online on their "chat line", and no one could find my order. They asked me for an order #, and I told them that I didn't receive an order # because the system kept refusing my credit card, but yet they still encumbered $77.89 on my credit card. They asked me to check my email for a confirmation, and there was no email. I spent my whole lunch hour going back and forth on this BS.

I decided to get back online after I got off work to speak to another "keyboard" since they don't have a customer service # to call, which kind of threw up a red flag to me. After waiting for an hour, YOYO finally came online with me. Maybe YOYO was busy talking to all the other unsatisfied customers. YOYO were as unhelpful as the last "keyboard".

Finally, I said just un-authorize the charge on my card, and I will take my business elsewhere because I've already missed my deadline. No one ever responded. I guess my next step is to contact my card company and dispute it, so I can get back the credit on my card.

I will NEVER attempt to order anything from TMart again. I wish I would have checked the reviews before I got mixed up with this company. I have seen very few positive experiences in the reviews that I've checked. TMart stays in business by preying on chumps like us!!! ...forget it TMart. I'm going to Brickhouse Security. Ive checked their reviews!!!

modified review This review was modified by theswede1313 on November 05 2012 06:33:46 PM
modified review reply posted Nov-01-2012

“Dear David,

For this issue, we have checked the record of the live chat. So we have seen the record that you copied and pasted to us from your cc site. Your payment is still transaction Pending Amount. In general, your payment is still on your credit card account. In our site, we usually charges the payment through our Paypal. We also can not find any order by your emails. We have not charged your money. We also have contacted the Manager of the Paypal for details. When they reply, we will inform you by email.

Tmart.com”””

"I will NEVER order from this company again - absolutely horrible customer service. I placed an order on 10/15/12 for a droid phone to be shipped to my son in college. He was then coming back so before the item was shipped(although it still hasn't even left their site and it is now 10/31 I followed the website instructions and changed the shipping address. They also don't have a phone number to contact, this company if you want to call them that is HORRIBLE!!!!!! I have not heard from them at all I now want to cancel my entire order, get my money back and NEVER work with them again, but that seems to be difficult as well. THey sure do take your money right away and then dont produce the product or customer service.....I have asked numerous times to ship the phone to AZ rather than OK. I DEFINITLEY would not refer this company AT ALL!!!"

modified review reply posted Nov-01-2012

“Dear Buyer,

We have phone but it can not work for customer service. Customer service hotline is still preparing. Hope your understanding. Anything you want to inquiry, you can feel free to contact us by email or chat online with us, we will answer your email within 24 hours.
We check the record of your order. We helped you change the shipping address. But you order one phone that need to be taken 6-9 days after order for all customers. So we have not shipped your item. If you want to cancel the order, we help you cancel the order. We have informed the financial department to refund to you. We will inform you by email once the refund is done.

Tmart.com”

"I love T-mart and some of the unusual items they do. This is only my second order but already I would recommend them to my friends and family. As long as you are aware the items have a long distance to be dispatched from and dont mind waiting a week or sometimes more then they are great. I have saved a fortune using them and I love their customer reward scheme too."

"I am extremely pleased Tmart. I had ordered NEOSOCKET which showed a defect but when I wrote the team Tmart they told me that in a few days the problem will be resolved. After 10 days I got a new NEOSOCKET without any problems. Many thanks to the whole team at Tmart"

modified review reply posted Oct-31-2012

“Dear nasko,

I am glad to hear that you like our website and products .

Best Wishes,

Rating 4/102/5

"They do not provide tracking number for order below 15 USD to INDIA.

I want to order a lot of things. But they have poor shipping methids

Please avoid buying from them.

modified review reply posted Oct-29-2012

“Dear Buyer,
I would like to invite you to leave your specific order number in your comments, it will help us investigate your issues and contact you to solve your problems. And we will guarantee your rights and interests that you will be compensated fairly.

Tmart.com””

Rating 8/104/5

"Satisfied. In good working order. "

"The customer service team is very friendly, but I'm afraid that is the extent of my satisfaction with this website...
Ordered a Wii controller set on 17th September with the normal international shipping which according to their website takes "3-15 business days." I waited for this period, then contacted the customer service team on 8th October when I was advised (not being racist, but it was in broken English) to wait for several days and given some sort of tracking information saying it was posted on 26th September.

Contacted customer service again on 13th October (after still not receiving the product) looking for an update. Was advised that "logistics was busy, so it is delayed to renew" which I'm guessing means they start the delivery counter again and asked to wait for 15 days again.

I wanted to make sure they were actually shipping it this time, so I emailed them on 26th October advising them it had been 13 days since last heard from them and still no item received. I also mentioned that it had been almost six weeks since the original order had been placed. Was advised "since the order was shipped on 17th September, it has not been 45 days yet so we cannot yet refund" and to wait for another 6 days. This email was received yesterday.

I can understand that they would have a 45 day refund policy, but I believe this makes the shipping terms of "3-15 business days" deceiving. The other major problem I have with this service is that I only once saw tracking information for my product which was the first time I enquired, and even that didn't provide much information. They did supply a tracking number which does not seem to work on any of their tracking websites.

I have ordered items online before on other websites, and have never had problems with missing items or refunds. I don't think I'll order anything else from this website (regardless of if I receive the product in 6 days or not).

modified review reply posted Oct-29-2012

“Dear Peter.W,

Sorry to hear that.For your order,we have shipped out the item for you on 18 September, 2012.Here is the tracking number:RA622081413CN,you can track it on http://www.17track.net/IndexEn.html.
But I noticed that the tracking number didn't updating.For this issue ,I will asked our related staff to double check it for you.
Since it was an international shipping,It usually takes 20-30 days but up to 45 days for delivery. If you still have not received parcel on 2012-11-02. We will directly issue you refund or reship.Would you please wait for a little longer.I will get back to you for update through email. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Tmart.com”

"Tmart takes their sweet time when sending you packages. On their website, they advertised that shipping to Canada is 5-6 days from their USA warehouse, which is, apparently, where it was in stock. So I thought hey, whatever, I'll buy it. I bought it, transaction went smoothly, etc. After I paid I waited several days, and then I got the email with my tracking number, etc. I went to the website they told me to track it at: PostClubUSA.com and they gave me an invalid tracking number. I thought, whatever it's probably just gonna bea little bit till it gets put into the system. I waited a couple of days and checked again. Shipping information still wasn't there. I was a little disappointed. I'd heard great things about Tmart and I didn't expect this. After I contacted them, they told me to wait "some days" until the tracking info shows up. I waited a couple of more days. After a week had passed since I had ordered it, I contacted them again, and they told me it was shipping out of their China warehouse. I was extremely frustrated at this point and a few hours later I tried to contact them again to see why I couldn't track it. I had to send them in an email because their Live Chat was offline. A day later I get an email telling me that it was shipping out of their US warehouse and that I should wait 20 days. I was really angry and tried to contact them about the tracking. The person I talked to on Live Support told me my tracking number couldn't be tracked. I was asking myself why they would give me one in the first place if it's not a valid tracking number. The woman told me she would check into the location of the item. It's been 14 days, and I still haven't been given any info about my order. I am disappointed in Tmart and I would have expected more out of them.

Tmart's shipping time and customer service is awful and I don't think I will ever buy from them again.

modified review reply posted Oct-28-2012

“Dear kutzki,

Sorry for the inconvenience we caused.I have double checked your order was shipped out from US warehouse not HK warehouse.Here is the tracking number:BU201430072SE.The tracking number should be track it on http://www.postclubusa.com/tracking.php.But they are updating the site.So can't be tracked.
For your order,It usually takes 15-20 days for delivery. If you still have not received parcel on 2012-11-01. I will directly issue you refund or reship.I will get back to you for update through email. Thank you for your patience and understanding.