Stores > Tmart

• Tmart
    • Address: unit 01A, 10/F, Carnival Commercial Building,18 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong
    • Contact: CustomerCare@Tmart.com
    • Phone: 732-348-8096
    • Business Hours: 9AM to 6PM Mon.to Fri.(New York Time)
    • Fax: 7182288921

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.75/10 2.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.89/10 2.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

2016-02-02

Identity theft?

"A day after placing my order (and the funds deducted from my account), I received an email from Tmart requesting a copy of my credit card, driver's license, passport, and a utility bill in order to prevent fraud. I immediately cancelled my order. My payment was refunded within a few days. Never ordering from this company again!"

Rep reply posted Feb-02-2016

Tmart, Tmart rep has responded

“Dear Customer,
Sorry for all inconvenience caused by us.
Would you mind contacting our aftersale service and telling them the details of your problem?
Here is email:
LCOFFLINE@tmart.com or service@tmart.com
We will do our best help you solve the problem.
Thank you for your support and understanding.

Best wishes,
Tmart Service Team”

2016-02-01

Easy order, quick delivery...

"Ordered a replacement battery for an older Dell laptop. Suspiciously inexpensive - but it was exactly as advertised, and works perfectly! Product shipped quickly, and tracking info was available. I recommend Tmart!"

2016-01-31

T

"TMart's U.S shipping point made a big difference for my purchase and delivery compared to DealExtreme which i have found repeatedly inreliable."

2016-01-30

satisfied customer

"I didn't order very much but it came quickly, worked perfectly, and was
very inexpensive. I'll be back.

2016-01-28

Always a pleasure

"This time, just like any other, T-mart came through with a great product at a low cost with free shipping delivered in a reasonable time-frame.

Thanks!

2016-01-27

Not all products are up to par

"After buying five LED bulbs for outdoor fixtures, I found that none of them worked under about 20 deg. f. and the packaging was a poor supporting paper envelope, leaving the bulb boxes flattened. One failed before upon the first lighting. After nearly a month I still have not received a replacement. Other products have been better quality."

2016-01-27

"Will not let me change my billing address, can't get nobody at Tmart to help me. "

Rep reply posted Feb-01-2016

Tmart, Tmart rep has responded

“Dear Customer,
Sorry for all inconvenience caused by us.
Here is email:
LCOFFLINE@tmart.com or service@tmart.com
We will do our best help you solve the problem.
Thank you for your support and understanding.

Best wishes,
Tmart Service Team”

More than I expected!

"Very professional, very quick, delivered what they promised. Thanks, TMart!"

Awesomeness!!!

"Ordered it...got it in a few days!!!"

2016-01-26

A+

"The Earbuds I ordered were cheap and were delivered on time. They work great too. The only thing that would have made my experience better would have been if they were even cheaper or faster shipping, all of which isn't probably going to happen in the future though, RIP. But I still had a great experience thus far."

2016-01-26

good service

"Ordered a pc battery. the price was very good and seems to work just fine. Shipping time was not super fast but still in a timely manor. would order from Tmart again"

2016-01-25

I shopped at the rest but T Mart was the best

"I have Shop at T Mart for several different items and I've bought other items at T Mart I've looked at other sites Walmart Best Buy Home Depot several other play stores and no one could beat T mart prices hands down so I'll do more shopping at T mart"

2016-01-24

Great service

"Order was received quickly and well package. Good shopping experience."

2016-01-23

Protected and rejected

"Since the SHIP TO address did not match the BILL TO address or the main address in my 'profile' T-Mart canceled the order. Bummer. but Better than getting hacked!!!!!!!!!!! I will try again with better attention to the information. "

2016-01-23

Great keyboard and service

"Yes, TMART, I would definitely use them again. Ordering was easy, good pricing, good product. Only reason for four stars is the delivery took days longer than expected. But it was Christmas time which may be the reason."

Share Tmart's store rating

Tmart is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tmart is a merchant member
Tmart participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,609 merchant members.