• Tmart
    • Address: unit 01A, 10/F, Carnival Commercial Building,18 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong
    • Contact: CustomerCare@Tmart.com
    • Phone: 732-348-8096
    • Business Hours: 9AM to 6PM Mon.to Fri.(New York Time)
    • Fax: 7182288921

Product & services pricing Rating 5.74/10 5.74/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.96/10 1.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.28/10 2.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.29/10 1.29/10

"My product came on time & with No damage, I am a satisfied customer :)

"Been dealing with Tmart for several years. Continue to deal with them. "

"I'm glad I found Tmart!!!"

"The WORST company I have A ever ordered from. I ordered a battery for my laptop. After finding out my laptop is just fried I wanted to return it. They made me pay for shipping to return the product because they said I ordered the wrong product which I did not. Now it has been over a week and they keep making excuses as to why they cannot refund me. Will be filing fraud today."

“Dear Customer,
Sorry for all inconvenience caused by us.
We notice you have returned the item.
But due to there is something wrong of your PayPal account, we still haven't issued refund for you.
Would you please tell us a new PayPal account for the refund?
Thanks in advance!

Tmart Service Team”

"Very high quality for the price on the Tiara's. Fast shipping! Great retailer!"

"Item was delivered promptly."

"All went well with my order."

"Works great. I am very pleased!"

"they sent me a defective product and then said they had no record of selling it. They sent me an email thanking me for my payment that contained the order number and the SKU numbers for the two items i ordered. when i told them of the defective item they said i never ordered it. however they took my money and delivered both items. threw the defective item in the trash. now out$18.77. some china person is smiling. got another foolish american. Obama wants a free trade deal with these people. I think not"

“Dear Customer,
Sorry, we can not find your order#:1504077f88dl.
Would you please contact with our online service and tell us your email address, full name or the transation number of your order?
So that we can check it for you. Thanks in advance!

----------------------------------------------------------
Dear Customer,
Sorry for all inconvenience caused by us.
Would you please tell us the order#? Than we can check it for you.
Or you can also contact with our live chat staff and telling them the details of your problem.
Here is link:
We will do our best help you solve the problem.
Thank you for your support and understanding.

Tmart Service Team”

"My shopping experience with Tmart has been wonderful. The products service and price cant be beat. They are my first choice when shopping online.

"GREAT transaction! I highly recommend this seller! Buy with confidence!"

"I was pleased with the ease of purchase, the promptness of shipment, and the performance of the product.Thank you for
your service.

"It was here way before the supposed ship date."

"everything came way before expected and was just as ordered,great experience"

"I WAS GOING TO PLACE A ORDER FOR SOME RECHARGABLE BATTERIES AND SOME OTHER MERCHANDISE...........PUT THE BATTERY ORDER IN SHOPPING CART BUT, NEVER DID ORDER.....DELETED IT FROM SHOPPING CART......WHEN CREDIT CARD BILL CAME IN , I WAS CHARGED $11.40 FOR THE BATTERIES.....NEVER RECIEVED ORDER OR ANYTHING....THEY HAVE NO TELEPHONE #.....GOT IN TOUCH WITH A WANG CIMIER BY LIVE CHAT....SHE CAN'T FIND A ORDER...GUESS NOT I NEVER ORDERED IT !....BUT GOT CHARGED FOR IT !!!...TRIED TO EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED, SHE NEVER ANSWERED BACK !!!....GAVE HER THE # FOR PAY PAL WHERER IT WAS CHARGED, ALL OTHER INFO....NOTHING WORKED !!!...I ASK FOR A SUPERVISOR...NOTHING !!!....SHE NEVER ANSWERED BACK !!!.....THEY SCREW UP SOMETHING AND CHARGE YOU FOR IT AND THEN CAN'T STRAIGHTEN IT OUT !!! YOU GET SCREWED !!!!...DON'T PUT SOMETHING IN SHOPPING CART AND LEAVE IT, EVEN FOR A FEW MINUTES....THEY WILL CHARGE YOU FOR IT AND THEN YOU GET SCREWED!!!!....I NEVER ORDERED THESE BATTERIES CAUSE I WAS GOING TO PURCHASE SOMETHING ELSE ALSO, BUT THEY DIDN'T HONOUR MY POINTS I HAD SO I DIDN'T EVEN ORDER THE BATTERIES !!!!....BUT , BOY DID I PAY FOR THEM !!! NOW I WILL HAVE TO CHANGE CREDIT CARD # AND DISPUTE CHARGE !!!! AVOID ORDERING OR EVEN PUTTING SOMETHING IN THE SHOPPING CART!!!!....THE ONLY WAY THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD WAS CAUSE I PLACED AN ORDER A FEW DAYS BEFORE AND THEY HAD THE # AND WENT CRAZY WITH IT !!!...AVOID THESE PEOPLE !!!! BE SMART !!!

“Dear Customer,
Sorry for the trouble you met?
Maybe the order is fail generated.
Would you please contact with our online service again and tell us the transation ID.
So that we can check it for you.
Thanks in advance!

Share Tmart's store rating

Tmart is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tmart is a merchant member
Tmart participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,851 merchant members.