Stores > Tmart

• Tmart

• Address: unit 01A, 10/F, Carnival Commercial Building,18 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong
    • Contact: CustomerCare@Tmart.com
    • Phone: 732-348-8096
    • Business Hours: 9AM to 6PM Mon.to Fri.(New York Time)
    • Fax: 7182288921

Product & services pricing Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.07/10 7.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-10-03

Terrible customer service

"I requested a return because the parts did not fit. The agent asked for pictures. We sent pictures they asked for the installation instructions, We sent the instructions and they asked for more pictures, we resent the pictures they wanted more pictures. Ridiculous.

Sorry for the trouble.

Could you please let us know your order number? We will check the problem and help you with it.

2016-10-03

Supper flashlight

"Superb flashlight with many desirable functions, but no instructions included."

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

For most flashlight products, they come without instruction from our supplier, could you please advise what kind of information you need about this kind of products and we will contact our supplier and see if they can offer it.

Thank you for your understanding.

AKAFitz

"Have bought numerous LED flashlights and 18650 batteries from Tmart. I've never been disappointed."

2016-09-30

"Fast delivery time frame on order"

MY FAMILY BECAME HAPPY AND LUCKY

"WITH THE PRODUCTS FROM TMART, OUR VILLAGE HAS PROSPERED. THE MIGHTY FLASHLITES HAVE HELPED US FOIL MANY RAIDS ON OUR VILLAGE. MANY TIMES BLACK TONG ASSASSINS AMBUSH PEACE FULL VILLAGERS AND NOW THEY HAVE BEEN DEFEATED!!! OUR VILLAGE IS NOW WITH GREAT LUCK PROSPERITY AND HAPPINESS!!!"

Opinion sur Tmart

"J'ai apprécié la rapidité de l'entreprise a traité ma commande et j'ai reçu mon colis dans un délai qui me semblent raisonnable. Merci"

weelll

"Is worth bat no card , camara is in chino in chino I don't tok and reed chino"

Sorry for the trouble.

In every product page, there is a "Package Includes" information which indicates the things should be in package. Could you please advise us your order number? If anything is missing, we will check the details with our supplier and resend it for you. For the language of the product, please kindly contact us and we will help you with the settings.

Thank you for your understanding.

Great place to shop

"I am very happy with Tmart. They have great prices and enjoyed shopping with them. Good job. "

2016-09-28

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING

"Hay ALL you resellers out there. I my OPINION my most recent order was the BEST I EVER done!
Let me start with my most recent order a 3D LED Light w/7 colors of the Star Trek Star Ship Enterprise. SKU: 86014820 . I use it for a night light. I've been a Star Trek fan from the beginning.
LIVE LONG AND PROPER!

This review was modified by Cheepo on December 29 2016 02:58:52 PM

2016-09-27

internet greatest

"I find that Temart has the best buy and a large selection of items. Also are very quite at shipping the item you order."

Happy Service

"I've bought all sorts of articles from Tmart over the past few years and have never been disappointed with the service. Certainly a couple of the items have not been exactly what I expected but only because I misunderstood the descriptions: when I went back and checked it was my error, not Tmart's.
I particularly appreciate the free delivery. Living at the bottom of the world I can't buy from Amazon, Ebay and the like because delivery usually costs as much (sometimes twice as much) as the item I want.

This review was modified by Salliem on September 26 2016 05:12:39 PM

Neat Flashlights

"I have been always pleased with products I have purchased from this site. Never an Issue and products are always quality."

awesome

"tmart products were also , the delivery informed 2 days but I know due to the holidays the package was late "

2016-09-25

Qbox

"It came on time The box is working ok"

2016-09-22

Good product

"I bought these solar lamps and they work very good. The service has been good. No complains at all. So I recommend Tmart."

Share Tmart's store rating

Tmart is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tmart is a merchant member
Tmart participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,446 merchant members.