Stores > Tmart

• Tmart

• Address: unit 01A, 10/F, Carnival Commercial Building,18 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong
    • Contact: CustomerCare@Tmart.com
    • Phone: 732-348-8096
    • Business Hours: 9AM to 6PM Mon.to Fri.(New York Time)
    • Fax: 7182288921

Product & services pricing Rating 6.15/10 6.15/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.67/10 3.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10

2016-05-20

then i will give-you 5 stars.

"hello .there one women ring ,that i have never receave.please sent it to me.m.jacques bailey 14360 appt 203 notre-dame est pointe-aux-trembles montreal qc ,h1a1v4.thank-you."

2016-05-18

Gret products

"I have used t mart a couple of times now to buy very hard to find electronic item accessories and they have come through. Products were as advertised and shipping was good and quick. "

2016-05-18

PS3 controllers best deal

"Shipping was quick. Price was great. So far they work well. Thanks!"

2016-05-16

Love TMart

"Awesome prices. Fast delivery. Been with this company since the beginning. I recommend you to everyone!!!"

2016-05-16

Item damaged

"Tmart send same new item....A+++"

2016-05-15

Friendly Quick Company

"Tmart is great on deliveries. Always timely. They are very prompt and their products are good quality. Also, I had received a flashlight that the switch would not work, and they immediately sent me the replacement."

2016-05-15

Just as described and on time prescribed.

"Got what I order and exactly as described. Confident that I will receive the item at the time prescribed by tmart. "

AMAZING!

"I am very happy with TMart. My order came a few days early, and my items were great, good quality. I will continue to shop at TMart- I highly recommend them to anyone who whats good quality at a stupid low price!"

The price is right!

"I was very pleased with my purchase from TMart. Very good quality and the price is right. I would highly recommend this company. Everything I have ever ordered from them was well worth the price paid. "

2016-05-13

"I have had issues with this product being damaged in shipping on previous orders but found when I only order 4 pieces they seem to all get here safely. I do suggest some packing materials with the product as they damage easily. Maybe adding more than 4 to the box makes placement more difficult to hold that many in the box and they get smashed in transit."

2016-05-11

Good service, FAST!

"Our order process was seamless, delivery prompt. Product exactly what we needed.
Thanks!

2016-05-10

Delivery time is too much

"Improved delivery time, deliver from international warehouse take almost 30 days"

2016-05-06

New era's way to purchase item

"This experience to purchase items from internet
is exciting and convenience.
You save your time and transportation
to the physical store and save.....you name!
More reviews on the way to post!

2016-05-06

purchased, no ship, no refund

"how much worse can it get....."

Rep reply posted May-08-2016

A rep from Tmart, Tmart, has responded

“Dear customer,
Sorry for make you worry about the package.But would you please tell us the order# for check?
You also can track your order from the right top of our website:http://www.tmart.com/.

2016-05-03

Poor customer service

"The blue tooth was not working. A report was made with no response. I have now thrown it away. "

Rep reply posted May-04-2016

A rep from Tmart, Tmart, has responded

“Dear customer,
It is regret to hear that and sorry for inconvenience caused.For this issue,would you please tell us the order# firstly?we will help you check it and give you a best solution.In order to be more efficient to solve your problem, you can also try our online service:http://www.tmart.com/support/live-chat.html”

Share Tmart's store rating

Tmart is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tmart is a merchant member
Tmart participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,632 merchant members.