Store Information Store Info
Tmart Coupons
  • Rating 6.50/10 968 reviews

Tmart is a merchant member
    Tmart participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Tmart contact information

• Address: unit 01A, 10/F, Carnival Commercial Building,18 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong
    • Contact: CustomerCare@Tmart.com
    • Phone: 732-348-8096
    • Business Hours: 9AM to 6PM Mon.to Fri.(New York Time)
    • Fax: 7182288921

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"I recently ordered a second battery from Tmart as well as two magnifiers and I am very please with the quality, price and delivery."

modified review reply posted Nov-22-2012

“Dear bnlusa,

I am glad to hear that you like our website and products .
Thanks for taking the time to write and share the experienced on our website, so that we can continue to improve our company and our customer service.
Your encouragement and advice will keep us moving forward all the time, and we will do our best to satisfy you in the future. If you have any questions,please feel free to contact us .

Best Wishes,
Tmart.com””

"NEVER BUY FROM TMART! They said the shipping took 4 to 6 day FOR Canada. I received 2 of my 3 items after 22 days. The other item is still not received yet. And the 2 first items are really poor quality. I bought an eyeshadow palette and I thought it would be great because reviews were good. But the eyeshadows have NO PIGMENTATION AT ALL! The color does not even appear on the skin AT ALL! Wearing those eyeshadows or wearing nothing is the same. DON'T SPEND YOUR MONEY ON PRODUCTS THAT ARE ONLY GOOD TO GO IN THE GARBAGE!

The thing I realized after buying it is that there were good reviews on the item beaucause T-mart controls the reviews and only let the good ones appear on the website. I wrote a bad review of the item and I'M SURE it won't be posted on the website!

DON'T BUY FROM THEM!

“Dear viirgiiniie,

Thanks for your feedback ,which could improve our products and service, would be highly appreciated. I would like to apologize for all inconvenience ,if you had experienced while shopping with us.
For this issue, we are sorry that the rest item was shipped from Hong Kong warehuose. Because the international free shipping, it will take 4-7 weeks from shipping date. Would you please wait 10-20 days? If you still did not get the item after 20 days, we will reship or refund to you.
For the eyeshadows, we have showed your review on our site. You can check it on our site. Would you like to refund for this item?

Tmart.com””

"I have never had this many issues ordering online in my life! First of all, I don't care where you are from, if you are going to have a business, there should be a way to speak with someone, instead of live chat, because it didn't work several times. I ordered a Turtle Night Light Stars Projector Constellation Lamp. On Monday, I received a package in the mail, and had no idea who it was coming from. I opened the package to find a box with a picture of wireless headphones on it. I opened the box and to my surprise...the box was empty! Let's recap: 1: I received the wrong item. 2: The item sent to me was an empty box. I tried to contact them, and live chat was not available. I tried to use the express service center for issues with packages after delivery, and when I was told to upload information, I continued to get a "failure to upload" notice. I finally spoke to "Candy" who referred to Tmart as Tmait, and she was clueless! She asked me over three times if I had received my order, NO! I received an empty box. She asked me to wait 5 more days to see if my order would be delivered?!?! I told her, again, I got a package from Tmart, bit I only got an empty box and it wasn't even a box with a picture of what I ordered. She told me to go to the post office and check with them!! Seriously?! Then I emailed Tmart. I received a generic email saying they will send me the RL to return the product. Sure I'll send back the empty box, BUT I WANT WHAT I ORDERED! Still have not heard back from anyone. I really thought I would love this site, boy was I wrong "

modified review This review was modified by Vbates1869 on November 21 2012 02:46:34 PM

“Dear Vbates1869,

Do not worry! we will do our best to solve this issue. For this issue, we are sorry for that if any inconvenience caused by us. You did not need to send the empty box back. We have informed shipping department to ship the right item Turtle to you. We will inform you by email once the resend is done.
If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Best regards
Tmart.com”

"ordered something at the beginning of oct. never received it. its now the end of nov.

said it was ready for pickup at the post office. it wasnt there/ they said I would have to wait until the post office returned the item for me to get 80% back on my PARTIALLY SHIPPED items at that.

post office says "insufficient address" so they cant even send back what they apparently don't have? NO idea. Do NOT buy from this site. I'll never get my money back, and I know this now, I just want to prevent people from making my mistake.

Sent COUNTLESS emails to their "support". Sometimes they reply quickly. sometimes not. poor english. sound super helpful, and then they never refund me.

when filing an online refund for my "out of stock item" there was a glitch on the site that lead me back to "filing in required sections" when I filled them all out. Only had the option available to "not request a refund" working.

THIS SITE IS SUCH BS. waste of time.

“Dear youngandreasonable,

Sorry for the inconvenience we caused.
For your order,we have sent the items which are in stock to you. Here is the tracking number:9102999999340022205789. I have track it on www.USPS.com and noticed that your item was returned to the sender on November 15, 2012 because of an incomplete address.
So we will offer you full refund. The refund will be issued within 24 hours. I will get back to you for update through email. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Rating 4/102/5

"I have ordered 2 items from tmart and I can't not track them down I paid extra for faster shipping it said 3-5 days now its 2 weeks I will try to shop smarter next tine"

modified review reply posted Nov-20-2012

“Dear Moe234567?

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
I am writing to tell you that we have shipped out the item for you on 06 November, 2012. Here is the tracking number:000065385831,you can track it later on http://www.postclubusa.com/tracking.php.
It usually takes 5-15 days but up to 20 days for delivery. If you still have not received parcel on 2012-11-28. We will offer you reship or refund .
Now,I will contact our finance man to refund you of the shipping fee(CA$6.75).

Tmart.com”

"I order two things from Tmart after stumbling on them. The first item a make-up brush set arrived on time even though it was shipped in the middle of Hurricane Sandy. The second item however hasn't moved from Beijing in 18 days. I talked to their online "help" and that was a waste of time. No only did they not type proper English she was rude. Don't order from Tmart if it is going to ship internationally because their return policy states that you have to wait 45 days before they will do anything for you. I was told that I can wait some more days. Don't believe the 3 to 15 day shipping for international orders they said it is more like 30 days if you are lucky. Basically I can't get a refund for a product that I ordered on Oct. 25th 2012 until January 14 2013. "

modified review reply posted Nov-18-2012

“Dear sunbaby121,

Sorry to hear that. For your Orders# 21732493,we noticed that you placed on 25 October, 2012. And we shipped out to you via China Post on 26 October, 2012. Here is the tracking number:RA609058361CN,you can track it on www.USPS.com .
Since it wan an international shipping. It usually takes 3-4 weeks but up to 6 weeks for delivery. If you still have not received parcel on 2012-12-10, we will offer you reship or refund. I will get back to you for update through email. Please don't worry, I will follow up with your order. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Rating 4/102/5

"Had a pretty bad time with Tmart. I was so excited about my order and was under the impression that it would be here within two weeks or so or atleast receive a tracking number within the first week so i waited and waited and didn't get anything. I finally contacted Tmart and was told that several of my items were out of stock. I didn't understand why they didn't contact me that first week to let me know what was going on. When i had ordered those items they were all "in stock". I'm actually highly upset. Although i feel this way, i did end up ordering something else after receiving my partial refund and still haven't gotten it. I'm really hoping this package isn't going to take forever. "

modified review reply posted Nov-18-2012

“Hello SKky,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. For your order,I have double check and found the items which was out of stock was refunded to you already.
Here is the transaction id:Trans ID:3TG12718AM125564R
If you didn't receive it,please contact your bank to check it for you.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

"What a gong show!!!
Nearly 3 months have gone buy since I ordered and paid for a $7 item. I have exchanged nearly a dozen emails with them and I must say they respond very quickly but all they have managed to do is make false promises.

Would I shop there again? ROTFLMAO

A side note to Tmart; don't express surprise and tell me here how you wish to help me. Go read our emails and either ship or get off the pot. Your other option is to do the decent thing and refund my payment to PayPal.

If and when you ever satisfy me, I will come back here and post that you have.

Tim.

Edited Nov 17-12...
Tmart did in fact refund my purchase price to PayPal but not until I got agressive with them. They "guess" my order was lost in the shipping process. I have two things to say about that. There was no record of it being in the shipping system and if it really was a shipping issue then it was the second shipping issue with the same order. Time for a new method of shipping.

Nothing they have done here will get me back.

Edited Nov. 18-12.

Sherry from Tmart has requested that I edit my previous comments. Sorry , I can't do that and stand by my comments.

End of discussion.

modified review This review was modified by hawgwash on November 18 2012 07:33:57 PM
modified review reply posted Nov-16-2012

“Dear hawgwash,

Sorrry for the inconvenience caused. I have tracked the tracking number found it can't be tracked on the website. I think the item was lost on the way. Then the refund will be issued within 24 hours for the item was out of stock. Once we complete the refund,we will inform you of the Transaction ID via e-mail .I will get back to you for update through email. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Rating 6/103/5

"Hi I´m from Ecuador and yesterday was the first time that i shop on tmart, because it looks like a serious company i hope is true and i can´t wait !! so exciting!"

modified review This review was modified by samanthahidalgo on December 05 2012 03:43:41 PM
modified review reply posted Nov-15-2012

“Dear samanthahidalgo,

For your Orders# 21774715, I am writing to tell you that we have shipped out the item for you via Hong Kong Post on 15 November, 2012.
Since it was an international shipping, it usually takes 2-3 weeks but up to 6weeks for delivery. Please wait for a little longer .

Rating 8/104/5

"After much frustration with change of shipping address, I still got my order with in the 10 day period! Frustrated with that only issue, I'm still pleased with CS keeping in touch with me and insuring my order was coming! Thank you tmart.com for everything and keeping me updated on my order, I have and will continue to use your company."

Rating 4/102/5

"My LCD Screen went black on my Thunderbolt Cell phone and so I got on ebay to get one. I didn't know that Tmart was from China until I got an email stating that it was going to be shipped from there. My tracking order still says that my item is in China and hasn't been updated since October 30,2012. It is 11/10/12. Where is my item? Having to wait this long on a product, especially my cell phone, is an inconvenience. Next time, i'll shop smarter. Im still waiting on my product."

“Dear aaron25,

Sorry to hear that.I am writing to tell you that we have shipped out the item for you via China Post on 30 October, 2012.
Here is the tracking number:RB085419025CN,you can track it on www.USPS.com .
Since it was an international shipping, It usually takes 2-4 weeks but up to 6 weeks for delivery. If you still have not received parcel on 2012-12-15.We will directly offer you refund or reship.For this issue,we also have offer you coupon code as compensation,please check the details on your e-mail. Please don't worry,I will follow up with your order.I will get back to you for update through email. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Tmart.com”

"This is one of the worst experiences I have had for online shopping. Most of these reviews have been done through friends of the Chinese company Tmart. I ordered two Wi Controllers and it was supposed to be two day free shipping through DHL. I was given a DHL tracking number which had a direct link from the email I received from the company. When I complained they said to be patient and that product was out of stock. So I waited. They said it was delivered and when I filled a complaint they said I needed to check with the "post office". The first signal that something might be wrong. I decided to go directly to DHL website and input my tracking number. NO surprise there...the tracking number was not legitimate. I contacted their live online support team which of course was no help at all. When I requested a refund they said that I needed to process a complaint through the "post office". I asked them why they kept saying the "post office" when they use DHL and of course no response. Spend your money somewhere else. They will take it and string you along pretending to be a real company and tell you that it was shipped when there is nothing being shipped. "

“Dear csia,

Sorry to hear that you didn't receive the items.According to your order number I noticed that we have shipped out the item for you via 2 packages.
1.The item Remote with Silicone Sleeve + Nunchuk Controller for Wii Black was shipped out via US warehouse.Here is the tracking number:9102999999340023491334,you can track it on www.USPS.com.
Your item was delivered at 12:35 pm on November 08, 2012 in SAN DIEGO, CA 92131.Please double check it,maybe some one was sign for you .
2.The rest items was shipped out via China Post.Here is the tracking number:RB085448070CN,you can track it on www.USPS.com.Your item was processed through our BETHPAGE, NY 11714 facility on November 11, 2012 at 4:29 pm.The item was on the way,I think your will get it soon.

Tmart.com”

"I stumbled upon Tmart.com just surfing the web initially looking for mp3 players. I was immediately drawn in by the prices and the fact that they offer many different types of products. After reading all of the reviews,I decided to give them a try. I purchased an Xbox 360 wired controller for my son's Xbox System. I placed the order on 11/5/2012. I received the order 11/10/2012. The shipping was great. My son seems to enjoy the Xbox controller. I like the fact that it was reasonably priced, with fantastic shipping. I will definitely be shopping with them again. "

“Dear bcconner1,

I am glad to hear that you like our website and products .

Best Wishes,

"Les
It was the first time that I had used Tmart's site when I tried to order a USB Flash stick voice recorder. I had trouble placing the order, but after a quick email (or two) I was given the advise needed to complete the order. The trouble taken and the quick reply to the emails was a great surprise and all over a very cheap item. Well done.

"I go to Tmart because I see that most of the price here is lower than other shop.
Most of the cheap item I get here is always helpful.
As to free shipping, I really don't want to wait. It's so long that I sometimes forget
what I have brought.( The longest time I've ever wait was about 6 weeks) I asked their
customer service and they want go give me a coupon or refund. Then I got the item
two days later and the items work perfect. Thanks to Tmart's coupon.
I will back again.