TmartCoupons
    • Address: unit 01A, 10/F, Carnival Commercial Building,18 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong
    • Contact: CustomerCare@Tmart.com
    • Phone: 732-348-8096
    • Business Hours: 9AM to 6PM Mon.to Fri.(New York Time)
    • Fax: 7182288921

Product & services pricing Rating 4.93/10 4.93/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.04/10 2.04/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.73/10 1.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.55/10 1.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"I have utilized TMART over EBay for sometime as my experience and has been more favorable with TMart. I tell my friends to check it out because of my satisfaction and the products they offer. Receipt of my purchase arrives within the time frame quoted at the time of my purchase."

"I really enjoy shopping at Tmart lots of good deals and cool items priced right."

"fast shipping, great products,great customer support"

"The purchase and shipping was very fast. However, the tablet that we bought for our 10 yr old was broken (screen shattered) within 3 days. Seemed very cheaply made. "

"Awesome product... My daughter loves her new tablet she does all her schoolwork on it..."

"I bought a webcam and the picture is blurry --big disappointment
I also bought a 7" tablet computer and it barely functions
Won't buy anything else from them

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-15-2014

Tmart, Tmart rep has responded

“Dear customer
We're very sorry to hear about this experience. It is distressing to hear that we have caused such difficulty for you. It certainly isn’t our intention.
Could you please tell us your order# to check?”

"I'm very satisfied with the product and delivery time !Thanks a lot !!!"

"The purple heart lanterns were perfect for mom's celebration of life and they were delivered well ahead of time."

"ty fast delivery and was what i wanted"

"had a bit of a problem with delivery, nothing major. it was a very good buy for 27.00 dollars. I had a few bonus points! my wife is pleased and that's what counts!"

"T-mart is usually very prompt and their prices are reasonable. I just got the anti-loss Bluetooth bracelet and now I don't have to look like an FBI agent"

"I periodically order online to see what will be the experience when ordering from different online stores not based in the U.S. I ordered 3 items $15, $63 & $3.50. My status shows shipped and delivered and the only thing I received is the $15 item. Screwed again with online shopping. No accountability doing business online without going through a ton of hassles, not worth the savings. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-08-2014

Tmart, Tmart rep has responded

“Dear customer,
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you once again for shopping at Tmart. We are really sorry about delay on the shipping. We already ship you order out in two separate package. One of them you might receive it already, other one is still on the way to you. You should receive the last package few weeks later after you received you first package. Thank you and we appreciate your patience and understanding.”

"there prices are good, there products aren't the top of the line, but good products at great prices "

"The product is good quality and delivery was fast and satisfactory."

"It is very easy to order, but takes too long to get to me or my customers"

Tmart is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tmart is a merchant member
Tmart participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,916 merchant members.