TmartCoupons
  • Tmart
    • Address: unit 01A, 10/F, Carnival Commercial Building,18 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong
    • Contact: CustomerCare@Tmart.com
    • Phone: 732-348-8096
    • Business Hours: 9AM to 6PM Mon.to Fri.(New York Time)
    • Fax: 7182288921

Product & services pricing Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.92/10 1.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.59/10 2.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.23/10 1.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.90/10 0.90/10

"Tmart shipped out my product fast and had no problems with it. I highly recommend tmart to anyone looking for a dropshipper. They'll do a very good job for you."

"Worst service and customer service ever.
I ordered 2 of the JRC H8C Quadcopter's. I received the quadcopter and the did not come with a remote controller or battery, but they were pictured/described in the description of the product on the site. When contacting, customer support, I was given a run around without any positive response to helping resolve my issue. The agent just kept sending me a link to what I ordered and copy/pasting some small print that showed were the item didn't include the remote/battery. This was the most misleading BS purchase and worst customer support I have ever had.

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-14-2015

“Dear Customer,
Sorry to tell you that this item doesn't includes remote controller and battery.
You can see the detailed informations at "Package includes" on our web.
For the issue, we suggest you to buy the remote controller and battery at local shop.
Hope for your understanding!

Tmart Service Team”

"love this store will buy from them plenty of times"

"Item was very affordable and was delivered as promised."

"I have always found new and i interesting stuff at Tmart.
Excellent service and prompt delivery.
Great work..

"Like the instinct conformation sent to email and follow up when shipped. Order arrived quicker than estimated.

"VERY HAPPY WITH THE PRODUCTS TMART OFFERS"

"If you want to lose your customer you can order with Tmart. Placed the order on Dec 4, the order still claimed on the way, I have to refund to my customer. Asked for the tracking status, always in process and just ask me to have patient to wait for longer without any reason. The CS is just an answer machine with standard model answer, ask them to check with the carrier, replied they don't have any extra information provided same as I checked online. Ridiculous. They didn't give any extra effort to chase your order for you. Seems like they are suffering as well."

“Dear Customer,
Your order was shipped on 2014-12-05.
Here is the tracking#: LM634236863US.
You can track it via:
It shows:"12/20/2014 11:10 Departed from USA"
Sometimes the post office will not update the tracking infromation in time.
Would you please wait another one week for it?
And please check it with local post office recently.
If you still don't receive your order after one week, please contact with our online service to issue refund or reship for you.
Next time you can choose the items ship from our US warehouse.
Hope for your patience and understanding! Have a nice day!

"Avoid at All Costs

I have been a tmart client for about 2 years and have brought them over $10,000 worth of business. But any company who eliminates all forms of support except for live support is hiding something. Previously they had a ticket system..e-mail accounts....proper support. When before they always resolved issues now it's impossible to even return an item.

All their claims are false...Scammers are what they are now and will not be purchasing anymore from them.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by us!
We can't find order#:142225J3BYK5, would you please double check it and tell us your order number?
Or you can also contact with our onlive service to help you deal with the problems:

Tmart Service Team”

"I had gotten a TMART pop up ad and it caught my attention back in November. It pictured some cool items for what I thought might be great Christmas gifts. Unfortunately only one made it by Christmas. Probably a good thing as they are junk..The JRC H8C came with all parts I believe but it wont synch the hand controller and copter - and the instructions are very very poor.
The LIEQ1 fisheye, macro wide angle clip on lens kit for my IPhone came with all parts I believe but the threads are busted that hold the lens to the clip device.. The magnesium fire starters I have not tried but I saw that there are similar items at Harbor Freight that don't require 8 weeks shipping The1 X LT-Cree XM-L T6 1800LM 5 Modes White Light Waterproof Focusable LED Flashlight Black came without the battery adapter so its useless..
I wont be buying anything from them again..

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-13-2015

“Dear Customer,
Sorry for our delayed shippment!
For the item SKU:14008708, would you please full charge the quadcopter and change a new set batteries for the transmitter.
And then try to play it again.
If they still can not connected, please tell us more details about the problem you met.
For the item SKU: 14006848, would you please send us a picture to show the detailled problem of the threads?
For the item SKU: 32002432, it doesn't include batteries. Would you please buy 2 x 18650 Batteries at local shop?
Or you can also contact with our onlive service to help you deal the problems.

Tmart Service Team”

"Very efficient service, fast shipping and good quality.
will return and buy more!

"I have been waiting for more than a week for the shipping information. EVEN THE TRACKING NUMBER NEVE UPDATES. I payed the "fast" shipping parcel DHL Express but it seems that if you pay the fast method Tmart always ruins It because of his defficient logistic team. Im still waiting for 2 packages and time still running. Terrible Tmart they NEVER accomplish shipment times. Such an informal website."

For your order#:141231HRNUQS.
The carrier tell us your parcel was returned because of wrong shipping address.
We have sent you an email, please have a try.
For your order#:141224PRX3YX.
It also be returned before, but now, our online service has arrange to reship you a new parcel.
Hope for your patience and understanding!
For any inconvenience,we apologize to you sincerely.

Tmart Service Team”

"The violin I bought my daughter for Christmas had came with a string peg missing. So as I took out the case that string came off the violin. I contacted customer service; which was a live chat over the internet. I never got through do it pushes you to email. Once I finally got a response I was told to send photos of the item. I have yet to receive reply from thus, waiting in the dark about what the solution will be plus never speaking to a live person is frustrating! I won't be ordering From here ever again."

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by us!
Could you kindly please tell us the order#? Then we can handle problem for you easily.
Or you can also contact with our onlive service to help you deal with the problems.

Tmart Service Team”

"great product at a great price "

"Good customer service Frome tmart"

Share Tmart's store rating

Tmart is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tmart is a merchant member
Tmart participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,891 merchant members.