TmartCoupons
    • Address: unit 01A, 10/F, Carnival Commercial Building,18 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong
    • Contact: CustomerCare@Tmart.com
    • Phone: 732-348-8096
    • Business Hours: 9AM to 6PM Mon.to Fri.(New York Time)
    • Fax: 7182288921

Product & services pricing Rating 4.62/10 4.62/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.61/10 1.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.89/10 1.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.22/10 1.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.95/10 0.95/10

"Quick, efficient, and cost effective. No issues with the quality."

"I placed my order on Oct. 11th. and after waiting for weeks and not receiving even an e-mail I contacted Tmart to ask what was the problem; I was told it is on back-order, they promised to send the one in stock, I am still waiting for even an E-MAIL, nothing up until this Nov. 3rd. wow."

"The prodduct I recieved was of high quality but not exactly what was advertised. It was a kite which was supposed to come with string and hand reel, everything needed to fly the kite. Unfortunnately, the string and hand reel did not accompany the kite. They tried to re-send the order to correct the situation, but the second delivery lacked the same components. Perhaps they should review thier posting for this product. Overall, I am satisfied with the purchase, but boy, I should could use some some string and a hand reel."

"Great service and Fast Shipping!"

"Dear all
please reject this site . i had very bad experience with tmart dealing recently. after purchase they send fake track number .and again after one month i contact to them then only they send my product .so i got the product after 2 months of purchasing.if they dont have of product at least they should inform the consumers.

"The directions were very confusing and the items needed to download to my computer was full of spam and offers i had no interest in. Very disappointed. the disk it came with was useless. I am ready to return it unless a better setup can be sent to me. "

"I am happy with my dash cam.I was notable to find a memory card fr the camera. I did ask if there was one to fit the camera but i did not get a helpful answer.
Finally i just bought one at wal-Mart
Jack Coffin

P.S. Is there amore detailed manual available

"Great as usual. Fats & efficient service."

"Order is always arrival on time with reasonable price and quality product as it listed"

"Easy ordering and fast delivery"

"The item I ordered came right on time and in perfect condition. I would use Tmart again for purchases. "

"3 times my order was shipped to the wrong zip code the billing and shipping should have been the same but were not billing code was 85215 but shipping was 85207 orders were undeliverable as addressed.I tried in a chat and by e mail to correct the problem and I just received an e mail that tracked the last order to the correct address so I guess everything is now good(I hope)"

"Free shipping with competitive pricing. My product came in a timely manner. I will look for ways to use them again. Great selection on solar lights."

"Everything came as was promised and shipping was very fast. All the products were top grade and worked as was supposed to. All in all I am very satisfied with all the things that I received."

"My nephew love it and the teacher said was really good."

Tmart is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tmart is a merchant member
Tmart participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.