• TigerDirect / S

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.56/10 3.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.95/10 3.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.80/10 3.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.21/10 3.21/10

"Beware of this third-rate company. I ordered a logitech keyboard for 29.99 from circuitcity through amazon.com's website. The item was shipped and delivered to my brother's house in Texas. However, when he checked, he could not find the package and informed me. I used the buyer-seller communication tool to contact circuitcity. About half an hour later he told me the package was at his neighbour's house so I immediately mailed back circuitcity asking them to disregard my previous communication. When they responded, they told me they had issued a refund. I then requested amazon to re-charge my credit card and pay them which they did. Yet, a few days later my brother received an invoice from tigerdirect for $36.68 (note the original item was $29.99). I contacted tigerdirect and was told to ignore the invoice. A few days after that he got a collection notice from them demanding payment. I then exchanged fairly unpleasant emails with circuitcity and warned them to stop bugging me since I owed them nothing. Yet, a second collection notice arrived. I called up their collections department and was told they'll need to open an investigation and it would take 2-3 days. It's been 2-3 weeks now and I never received any response from them. But, today, my brother received a 3rd collection notice. Clearly, things have gotten out of hand so I'll have to contact amazon to help me since the morons at circuitcity/tigerdirect are useless and don't get it. Also, I posted a similar message to the above on their facebook page which was promptly deleted."

"Purchased a monitor from TigerDirect. It ended up being on backorder, so I canceled my order. They ended up shipping my order 3 days later and charging me. I called TigerDirect to get this issue resolved, and was told everything would be taken care of (they contacted UPS to change shipping in progress and have it returned to them), and that I'd receive a refund.

They did issue me a refund, but was about $10 too little. I've been trying to contact them for almost a week, but can't get through either by phone (put on hold and then disconnected) or online. No responses to my emails. Very frustrating.

"I ordered a 3GHz core 2 duo Lenovo refurbished from wizetechsmasters.com and it arrived less than a week later.

The Lenovo was clean, as advertised and works extremely well with the Linux operating system I installed on it.

This review was modified by Marcoreus11 on May 30 2015 10:46:16 PM

"Just about any online vendor can offer great savings but with TigerDirect's instant savings and OEM's rebate offers, these savings are enough for me to shop TigerDirect. But what makes TigerDirect's great shopping experience is the after sale's tech support. When I need tech support I'm usually already stressed out but 100% of the time things quickly turn around by the efficient, courteous, and professional actions of the tech support team."

"Tiger is a horrible company. They do NOT honor their own website prices and if you ask they will tell you 'We can't do that'.. even though it's on their own site!!!! I have reported them to the BBB but in all honesty if more people did their research they wouldn't be buying from them."

"THE WORST, GO TO AMAZON IT'S WORTH IT. Tiger Direct CUSTOMER SERVICE is the worst. I saved 30.00 dollars and got a 500.00 head ach. the sales people are among the worst as well. do make the same mistake I did. "

This review was modified by tigersucks on May 21 2015 05:13:14 PM

"Customer service sucks; ordered an HP all-in-one printer for a decent price. When it arrived it was smashed. UPS should have been liable for them to claim against, and they should have replaced it, right? After three emails which claimed to have sent me a RMA bar code (which never came), I shipped it back ($25 my cost). Here I am 6 weeks later, no printer and $35 poorer. I'll never buy again. Shitty business."

This review was modified by gatorgreg on May 14 2015 04:00:38 PM

"Customer service is abysmal. Three years after an order was completed, they sent me an invoice for the amount again, claiming that I had received a refund from them. I've checked the accounts in question, and there was no such refund. They won't provide any evidence that the refund actually occured."

This review was modified by kkoning on May 11 2015 02:36:46 PM

"Excellent Customer Service - Very Courteous and Helpful.

I had purchased a Dell Latitude Notebook - Had many issues, which all have been resolved - through no fault of Tiger Direct.

They offered a full refund - for the return of that Notebook and provided shipping label as well.

I am Very Pleased with their company and all the assistance I received. I highly recommend Tiger Direct for all Purchase needs..

"Made a mistake on a purchase and needed to cancel my order post haste after submission. Aubrey helped me out quickly, courteously and efficiently."

This review was modified by Dustrega on May 04 2015 09:07:57 PM

"I did business with them 10 years ago, and had nothing but problems, wrong parts, no help exchanging etc.

They had a great price on a ssd, so I thought 10 years, maybe they're better. I did not see that they had a 10 year old ship to address, and they wanted to charge 15-25$ to update the address, and they refused to cancel the order, and instead are letting it sit at UPS. It's been in waiting for a correct address for over a week now.
What a crappy company!

This review was modified by sdfgassadexz on May 04 2015 09:00:05 AM

"Had some customer account questions, and received prompt response. I've been a Tiger Direct customer for several years, and have always received courteous and timely results when needing assistance."

This review was modified by PrinceWm3 on April 26 2015 10:28:32 AM

"I ordered a refurbished computer from tiger direct. The computer crashed at every boot up. I emailed the tech support via the web site way after normal business hours. I had a response by the next morning. After a few more emails to clarify the situation. I had the RMA and prepaid shipping label in my email. They turned a bad computer into a very easy exchange. "

This review was modified by Pbedel on April 19 2015 06:48:10 PM

"When my Epson printer suddenly announced that the ink pad was worn out and needed to be replaced, and then further stated that the cost of replacing it could exceed the actual value of the printer itself, I began looking for a new printer. At TigerDirect, I found a Canon Pixma MG5520 Series for $69 with free shipping. I had seen it listed elsewhere for $200 and $249. When I received it, I decided to wait until the old one died. Six weeks later, it did. While the Canon Pixma is a larger machine, I am very happy with it. I just finished printing a project with lots of color sheets, and I still have a lot of ink left! This is my second order from TigerDirect. A previous order arrived quickly, and also had a gorgeous price! I consider it my go-to store for electronics not available in this near-border city... Thanks, Tiger Direct!"

This review was modified by margolnd01 on April 13 2015 03:30:13 PM

"Ordered last week. Paid over night shipping. Took a call per day. Not any faster. For them to verify the purchase. In all 5 days of no shipment. Now here its Saturday and they're closed. My overnight shipping will not get here for an estimated 8 days.

This review was modified by hercules71185247365 on April 11 2015 01:45:54 AM

Share TigerDirect / Systemax's store rating

TigerDirect / Systemax is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TigerDirect / Systemax is not a merchant member
TigerDirect / Systemax does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!