• TigerDirect / S

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.14/10 4.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.47/10 4.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.27/10 4.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.73/10 3.73/10

"TigerDirect takes care of their resellers needs!
We're completely satisfied with their traditions.

modified review This review was modified by Dollackwarehouse on March 17 2015 04:09:38 PM

"Garbage... Why do I have to give a star??? Tiger Direct has worse customer "service" than anybody else... I ordered a 55" TV from them, and it arrived with a cracked screen... They refused to replace it, so I...

1) Contacted the BBB, which did nothing for me (Look up Tiger Direct on the BBB site and see how many complaints they have, and then look at their A+ rating from the BBB)...

2) Contacted the Attorney General's office in their state, which helped, but Tiger Direct still made excuses for about 6 months before I received a replacement TV... They only buckled when I had my lawyer threaten them...

If you order from them, buyer beware... If you can't afford to lose the money, don't spend it there... Find a seller on ebay with a near perfect rating, that's what I do

"I placed an order for a hard drive based off a promotional email I received. After the order was placed I received an email stating an amount $20 higher than was displayed at checkout. I emailed customer service and was told I was charged the higher amount because they ended the promotion early. While TD may have cancelled my order they can't simply charge me more. This is fraud. I escalated the issue and was told to expect a price adjustment 24-48 hours later. 1 Week later and after a reminder email I'm still waiting. Additionally, the item was displayed as Shoprunner eligible, I was displayed as logged in and it the item should have shipped with free 2 day shipping. The item was backordered without notice and then shipped with regular shipping. On top of that the tracking number they provided never worked. I've ordered from them numerous times over the last year and this is the first issue I have had. I plan to dispute the charge with my CC and I won't be doing business with TigerDirect again."

"Excellent customer service. I purchased a Chromebook for a small non-profit club for our treasurer and thought the return policy was 30 days so I didn't rush to get it set up. In reality the return policy was 14 days and I quickly realized I could not load Quicken on the Chromebook. I sent an email with a plea for an exception to the policy and they were kind enough to grant me that exception. I will definitely remember their willingness to do this and will remember them for future purchases."

"I am way more than happy with these people. ordered printer ink and finally found some in store (had been out for a mon.) at about 1/2 the price. tried to cancel order but they had already sent.
they are sending me an ups label so I can return.
feel they've gone above what I had expected and really appreciate it.

modified review This review was modified by allycat3267 on March 08 2015 09:06:18 AM

"I ordered Logitech k360 wireless keyboard, it came without usb receiver. When I called first they kind of told they don't believe me next they said why don't you buy another one for same price and return this after I got that, but I said I would send back to get exchanged. I got RMA approved I shipped it back, after that nothing happened, no replacement or no refund for ever..."

modified review This review was modified by Nankish on March 04 2015 09:28:21 PM

"I ordered a TV from TigerDirect.com. MAJOR PROBLEMS:
1) The entered a different shipping address (compare to my billing). They outsourced the shipping to another company, without providing the shipping information. The TV ended up coming to my billing address (Thanks to them, I had to make addition arrangement to receive).
2) I open the TV upon received, and the TV back panel is complete malfunction!! There are strange lines and batches of blacks all over the screen. I called the customer support phone line, waited for over 20 minutes AFTER spoken to a person whom I've provided him with my order number. That person had a terrible attitude, and told me that I will be contact by (yet) another team for further returning instructions and hung up.

I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM TIGER DIRECT AGAIN. AND I URGE YOU TO DO THE SAME.

"TigerDirect doesn't honor their own return policy.
Be careful buying from TigerDirect, if you need to return, you're out of luck.

I bought a wrong part for a radio installation.
I tried to return it within the 30 day return window.
Apparently they use a different calendar.
Item ordered on 1/28/2015, requested return on 2/27/2015 and was told I was past the 30 day return period.
The return policy clearly states 30 days from receipt, I received the item on 2/02 so I was days within the return policy. I paid through Paypal, and hope they can help.

modified review This review was modified by jayhondadj on March 04 2015 09:22:04 AM

"WOW I ordered my security cameras on Monday afternoon and they were at my door Tuesday evening! I could not be happier. Thanks TigerDirect"

modified review This review was modified by britger608 on March 04 2015 05:45:46 AM

"I recently had a log on problem but getting on the chat line resolved the problem. Not only did the issue get resolved immediately but Joanne Wijangco Morales had several follow up correspondence e-mails with me to assure that the problem had been corrected. This is an example of excellent customer service. Keep up the great work.

"I have generally been very happy with everything I have received from TigerDirect, but with this last order I received a computer case that was obviously damaged at the factory. There was no damage to the shipping container, but the case itself was badly bent. It would have been impossible to mount the power supply without going at the case with a hammer to straighten it out.

I do not fault TigerDirect for this product defect, but their return service has been abysmal. If they had even just said I was out of luck, I would have been less annoyed. Instead I've been given a complete run around and now am being entirely ignored.

I was initially told a return order has been requested, then after a few days I get a message that the return has been denied because there is a 48 hour limit on shipping damage returns. Anyway you look at it this is an unacceptable response.

If it had been a shipping damage return I would have been really upset because I contacted TigerDirect within 15 minutes of having received the package. Any delay in arranging for the return shipping was not of my doing.

However, I had made it clear in my communications that the damage was not from shipping. So, the denial just indicates extremely poor communication within TigerDirect's support infrastructure.

Still, I was not overly concerned. I sent a polite message indicating the problem and once again asking for help in replacing the defective merchandise. I received a polite reply indicating that the return order was once again requested and I would hear from them within 48 business hours. I waited a week. Nothing.

So, I sent a message again asking what the status of the return order was, and now after almost another week I have heard absolutely nothing.

All I have received since then is the nice message asking for this feedback. I expect this was not what they were hoping for.

modified review This review was modified by mnjjunk on February 28 2015 09:38:32 AM

"Tigerdirect sent me an HP rp5700 with a defective fan motor. When I called for help I was told the manufacturer warranty would cover it (even though I had purchased a Square Trade warranty), yet the warranty expired in 2012! Tigerdirect would not exchange the item. That, and the call center was "experiencing higher than usual call volume"."

modified review This review was modified by HatingtigerDirect on February 28 2015 09:06:38 AM

"I recently bought what I thought was a green laser beam laser pointer for presentations. It turned out the beam was red. I had it expedited, but requested to cancel. It was too late. They still attempted to cancel it and were very kind and patient with me. That's what matters to me. I totally recommend TigerDirect any day of the week!"

modified review This review was modified by sa-stri on February 27 2015 06:53:57 PM

"Their prices is just average compare to the competitors, I would buy from them when I can't find the item i want elsewhere and pay the shipping charges. My advice is beware about big amount rebate item since they seem to have those deal which you have to pay a lot more and hope to get that big rebate back so you would end-up with what you thought is good deal. I got burnt already twice so I'm done with their rebates item.

Some may argue that store has nothing to do with rebates but just think a minute that who would get those so-called unclaimed rebate, Store or Rebate center?

"I purchased a download of H&R Block Deluxe + State on 2/14/15. I still have not received a download link one week later. After placing the order I was charged shipping and handling and provided a UPS tracking number - for a download!!. TigerDirect has refunded the shipping and handling fee, but I still am waiting for a download link despite two promises to "accelerate" my order. I don't think I will ever see my software or my money. I have asked for a refund but I am told they can't refund my money."

modified review This review was modified by minniegeo on February 20 2015 01:12:31 PM

Share TigerDirect / Systemax's store rating

TigerDirect / Systemax is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TigerDirect / Systemax is not a merchant member
TigerDirect / Systemax does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!