• Address: 7795 W. Flagler, Miami, FL 33144

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.30/10 5.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.48/10 6.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.80/10 5.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10

"Either their customer support is incredibly stupid, or they treat their customers as such. I can't decide what is worse. All I wanted was to know why the price online was higher than the advertised price in the flyer and hit a brick wall with them claiming they DO NOT HAVE FLYERS (regardless of flyer link on main page of tigerdirect.ca), and that they cannot access the links I provided multiple times. There is something very wrong with this communication...

Jason 8:18:44 PM
Can you please check why the advertised price of the above item isn't showing up for me?

Abraham Temporal 8:18:59 PM
Please give me few minutes to check the item. Thank you.
Just to ask you Jason where did you get the flyer from?

Jason 8:20:45 PM
the weekly flyer link on tigerdirect.ca

Abraham Temporal 8:23:10 PM
Please be advised that all of the promos that we have are all on our website.
We do apologize for the inconvenience but we cannot see the link that you provide on our website.

Jason 8:23:53 PM
If you follow the link from the flyer to that product, it shows as 279.99 instead of 239.99
go to www.tigerdirect.ca EARN CASH BACK
click "weekly ad" at the top

Abraham Temporal 8:25:50 PM
One moment.
Can you please send me the link of the weekly ad?

Jason 8:26:48 PM

Abraham Temporal 8:27:34 PM
One moment.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we could not verify the link that you provided,

Jason 8:31:26 PM
Are you kidding me, you can't even look at the online flyer of the company you're representing customer support for?

Abraham Temporal 8:34:14 PM
Please be advised that we do not provide flyers. All of the promos that we have are all on our website.
Upon checking all of the link that you provided to us, we could not see it on our website.

Jason 8:35:21 PM
www.tigerdirect.ca EARN CASH BACK

Abraham Temporal 8:35:42 PM
The final price of the item is $259.99 after rebate.

Jason 8:36:07 PM
Right on the top of the home page is a big WEEKLY AD link to the Tiger Direct flyer... I'm not sure what your angle is but I'm finding this a bit unbelievable.

Abraham Temporal 8:36:54 PM
Please send me the link of that website. Thank you.

Jason 8:37:47 PM
You mean the company's web site that you provide customer support for? www.tigerdirect.ca? EARN CASH BACK

Abraham Temporal 8:38:22 PM
The best thing that we can suggest is to call us at 800-800-8300, and reach our customer service support to further assist you.
Because we could not verify the link that your providing to us.

modified review This review was modified by jasonross on October 30 2014 05:44:53 PM

"Lie about cost because they refuse to honor rebates, then refuse to accept returns on defective items. Avoid at all costs, newegg and amazon have real customer service and aren't thieves."

modified review This review was modified by futd on October 30 2014 07:18:17 AM

"I have been waiting over 2 weeks for my tablet, $230 they have held hostage from me, by not sending me a tablet, or a refund even though I involved the BBB. They claim they refunded it but I have NOTHING. I AM DEMANDING INTEREST on the amount they have held hostage over 2 weeks or more.

STAY AWAY FROM TIGER DIRECT UNLESS YOU WANT MONEY STOLEN AND EXPEDITED SHIPPING THAT NEVER DELIVERS.

modified review This review was modified by shawnread-16900 on October 28 2014 02:26:48 PM

"Had bad experience with them cancelling my order. They need to work on their website to show accurate stock. "

"I was actually quite surprised to see such a low score ... but then again most people who respond will do so to complain, and rarely to compliment.

Overall my experience with TigerDirect is great. I've ordered from them about 2 dozen times since 2010, so about 5x each year. Merchandise usually arrives sooner than expected, and I've only had one or two duds in the roughly 75 items I have purchased in those orders.

On a couple of occasions I've had to use either online chat tool or email to figure something out but was always came away satisfied with realistic prompt service. I will continue to be a customer.

modified review This review was modified by dsw.reseller.ratings on October 24 2014 12:06:47 PM

"I was pretty surprised to see that TD has only a 3 star rating here. I have to say I have always had amazing customer experiences with TD. They have always processed my order the same day and shipped the same day even when I missed the shipping cut-off. Also, when I open chat they are always quick to get to me and have always resolved my issue. TD ships to me next day delivery even with slow shipping so I always open to have them price-match their competitors where applicable and they always do. Absolutely no issues with TD. Great reseller."

modified review This review was modified by Haytrid on October 24 2014 07:46:18 AM

"Only positive experiences with TigerDirect.ca. Their Customer Service replied to my enquiry within 12 hrs even outside of normal business hours. Waiting patiently for my goods to arrive. Company was very responsive and the prices are very competitive. I will shop there again. "

"HSW-300643010
HIPSTREET 10IN 16GB QUAD CORE GOOGLE TABLET WITH C
Status: Shipped
Method: UPS EXPEDITED CANADA
Date Shipped: 10/17/14
Tracking #: LPJ004214445 (/UPS)
$179.99 $179.99

I bought that tablet ^ and paid immediately. I decided I might as well pay $30 for Expedited Shipping. They said the order was "partially shipped" but my only item purchased was not yet shipped, and would be soon. My guess is they did that to meet some sort of time deadline to ship the product, without actually shipping it.

It is within Canada, it's expedited, and according to the UPS website, it should only take 2 business days to receive it.

Despite their claim to ship within 24 business hours of confirmed payment, I waited 3 business days after submitting and paying the order.

So I figured it would be here soon. However it is now October 23rd and still no tablet. 1 week and 2 days later...

I might as well have paid for regular mail. I have requested a shipping cost refund we'll see what happens.

I recommend NOT using tiger direct, they seem to have many issues.

Good Luck to others...

modified review This review was modified by kthx on October 22 2014 11:48:18 PM

"I thought at first i was doing a tremendous deal. I bought from their canadian website a 1 gig memory stick who was on sale at the low price of 4.99$, so I decided to go for two. After the purchase, I was billed on my credit card 6$ of custom fees, I thought that I was buying from a canadian warehouse. No, It was from the US and I had to pay the fees and canadian taxes. Generally, on item under 20$ there is no custom fees. So my 10$ purchased when from an astronomical 24$ purchased. At least on newegg there is no hidden fees, the price that is listed is the price you pay.

After receiving both memory sticks, I find out that they sended me higher rated frequency that wasn't compatible with my old laptop. Even after trying those ram sticks in a compatible computer, one of the sticks was defective. And their replacing policy sucks, If I ever wanted to replace them I had to pay 8$ in shipping and guess what. The day I made the orders, the items went out of stock.

Very bad experience, I won't be buying from them again.

modified review This review was modified by beauluc on October 21 2014 08:04:54 AM

"Bought a tablet from their store located in Houston, Tx. Bought the warranty for it as well. Unfortunately the tablet fell and the screen cracked. I called tiger direct customer service and asked how can i get it repaired or replaced, since the store in Houston was closed I was given the option to drive to Dallas, TX or to Mcallen, Tx and have it replaced, the CSR even called the location to see if they had any in stock (they did)... I decided to drive to Mcallen, Tx just to be told that they wouldn't do it. Total waste of time and gas... CSR I called while at the store was somewhat helpful but still won't compensate for an unecessary trip! ...finally got the replacement tablet and immediately put it on ebay.... Hate dealing with this store"

modified review This review was modified by Aurorcanizales on October 19 2014 09:30:48 AM

"My main plan was to build myself a desktop that I could use for any number of things. I got a processor mobo combo, and the mobo arrives dead. So I send in a request, and don't receive my Return Authorization number like they said I would. Then I decided to use the live help to get the number, but I still didn't receive it. Only after I called twice did I get any results. After they told me to ship it, they send me something that has to be included in the return. After they told me to ship it! My desktop won't be complete in time for me to take it with me when I move out. Never again will I ever shop at Tiger Direct."

modified review This review was modified by jaredt95 on August 12 2013 10:34:55 AM

"I've ordered at TigerDirect very often and have had to make last minute changes, even cancellations, and everytime I received the same great service. They do go beyond the call of duty. Service and shipping is fast, the website is a pleasure to use, they have a lot of choices."

modified review This review was modified by ojsdoio on August 08 2013 05:14:46 AM

"Bought couple of refurbished HDTVs from TigerDirect, they works fine up to now:

- 60" Sharp HDTV, works fine since Nov-2011
- 42" Vizio HDTV, works fine since May-2013

Good price, fast shipping.

modified review This review was modified by niohkt on August 04 2013 06:57:03 PM

"In our visit to Miami we happened to see their shop. Many prices were quite good, specially the hard drives. Bought 3 2Tb external and 4Tb internal drives and other stuff.
Getting to the counter there was a sign: $1.99 and a box full of 8Gb pendrives. Thought wow and took four of them. Checking the bill of over $660 I saw that these pendrives had cost me $6.99. I said the woman in counter that I won't pay that sum of these pendrives. Her answer: Oh my god, and looked to the ceiling.
We took our menchandise and went to the customer service. With her we went to the box full of pendrives. She showed the small text below the price and said the price was for the string that you attach to pendrives and that we should have looked more carefully.
Then we looked for the person in charge. Right away the person attacked us verbally and said it was our fault we didn't read the barcode!!! And that's it. When I was amazed that I had to buy this product with this much higher price and that in our country we have a protection that when you buy a product you can return it within one week without need to explain. Then the woman of the customer service said that they CAN return the money. Just then I realized that they just didn't want to sell these pendrives with the lower price (although buying with more than $600).
Leaving the store almost a body search was taken place as we had less products than was in the receipt!! I would have understood this in some way if I would have had more products. When this was over the guard said sarcastically: Have a nice life!
All this happened in the store in the store in 7757 West Flagler Street, Miami.

modified review This review was modified by kissu on August 01 2013 07:12:57 AM

"Tigerdirect is an unethical merchant. Bait and switch, fraudulent descriptions and total lack of customer service and caring. They cheated me out of money by presenting an on-line offer and then claiming that's not what is said. Even when I sent them the url for the offer they disavowed it. I am angry and will refer to regulators."

modified review This review was modified by Dombear2003 on July 28 2013 02:11:53 PM

TigerDirect / Systemax is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TigerDirect / Systemax is not a merchant member
TigerDirect / Systemax does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!