"TigerDirect.com has deteriorated greatly in the past year. I am ending my 20 year business dealings with them. Their web site is deceptive. Their Customer Service is horrible (I waited 90 minutes to talk to a person). Their return policy is worse than other similar retailers. AVOID using tigerdirect.com!"

modified review This review was modified by chibearjoe on December 04 2014 05:27:44 PM

"Terrible company, they cancel ever order I've ever placed with a flimsy "price mistake" excuse. 5 dollars less than the next retailer isn't really a price mistake is it? I've been on hold with this company for 45 minutes now and figured that I had plenty of time to write a review. Awful phone hold setup too, just some guy saying the same sentence over and over again. No expected wait time, no music, no bueno. I've only had 1 smooth order go through out of 5 placed, over the past several years. 20% isn't good in almost any industry. I will not be dealing with this company again,"

"I bought a SSD drive on November 19. It was supposed to have a rebate. The drive arrived on November 26, so I attempted to submit the rebate. Unfortunately, the invoice was not available. I checked the tiger website frequently during the week between the 19th and the 26, and I got an error when attempting to retrieve the invoice. I submitted the rebate using the order confirmation email.
On December 3rd, the rebate was rejected, reason given was no invoice. I attempted to start a chat session with their support department, but it was disconnected with an error.

"(Review, For TigerDirect Service) I placed an order on 11-26-14 from this company. It was the day before a holiday, so i missed the confirmation call and couldn't confirm it till that Friday. I paid for an overnight fee, so they told me that my order would be here Monday. Well here i am today with out my order, so when I went to go track my order it said it hasn't even left the warehouse. I called the costumer service to ask why my shipment hasn't left, they informed me that they didn't have any notes that it was verified that Friday. The person I spoke to is named Justin, I told Justin that i already verified this order and also paid an overnight fee to have it here Monday. I told him I wanted a refund for the over night fee. Then he got rude with me like it was my fault, when it was actually on their end. Now hes saying i wont get my refund back until i get my computer parts, When ever that will be.. Worst service I ever had, I do not recommend this website to order from."

modified review This review was modified by RankingWebsites on December 01 2014 12:25:15 PM

"I thought I was getting an amazing Black Friday deal, a PNY 128GB thumb drive for $70 with a $70 rebate. So, who wouldn't bite? After placing the order I downloaded the rebate form and realized that it required activating a software program and then signing up for automatic annual renewal. So, it really wasn't free. I immediately (within 5 minutes) called customer service at Tiger Direct to cancel the order and was told that it wasn't in the system yet, so they couldn't cancel it. I was told to try back in 30 minutes or use the "Live Chat" feature. I tried that (now 15 minutes post-order) and, after ten minutes waiting for the "live chat" representative, a message popped up informing me "live chat" was not available and that I should send a "message" using. I sent the cancel message. When there was no response to that message, I repeated the process two hours later. Same result: initially, I was informed that I was 3 in line, then 2, then next, then that a representative was unavailable. This is non-sense! Customer service is awful, no way to cancel an order. Then, this morning, I received an email indicating that the item has shipped. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS RIP OFF ARTIST COMPANY."

"I've bought 8 PC's and many other items from Tiger. The PC's were off-lease, but pristine inside the case. Shipments were very fast . When I've had a problem...PC too noisy, or bad HDD, they replaced with minimal hassle. Available online to answer questions. I'm frankly astonished they have such a low rating on RR.
I supplied the required date and order # for a PC I ordered earlier this year that was noisy and that Tiger replaced at no cost including no return shipping cost and no hassle....but my review really covers a multi-year history of dealing with this excellent vendor.

modified review This review was modified by MrToad28 on November 28 2014 07:16:05 AM

"I bought a AMD FX-6300 CPU from Tigerdirect but they cancelled my order due to their own price error. It happens all the time with tigerdirect. I would stay away from this seller."

"This is the worst store to do business with. They cancelled my order citing pricing mistake. This is not the first time they have done that."

"rarely honors sales. They cancelled one too many orders due to incorrect pricing. Feel like a bait and switch sort of place. This last order is the last straw. Will not order from these clowns again."

modified review This review was modified by tdmd on November 26 2014 01:08:51 PM

"Advertised a price right on their webpage and said "Use this coupon to save $15 now!!" and provided the code then showed what the price would be after applying the code, there was no mistake it was advertised in multiple areas. Super shady.

Thank you for visiting our website and for your recent order. Unfortunately, the item you ordered was listed with an incorrect price. We are therefore declining acceptance of this order and it is in the process of being cancelled.

Since we don’t charge credit cards until we ship merchandise, no charges have nor will be placed for the canceled item.

If you used a prepaid payment method such as PayPal or Google, the payment processors will be automatically notified of the order cancellation and they will refund your payment within 24-48 hrs.

Please accept our most sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

modified review This review was modified by Youthanasia on November 26 2014 12:45:00 PM

"Great customer service and looks after the customer, takes charge and looks after your issue, fast shipping. Bought optiplex 755 excellent computer great system for the money"

modified review This review was modified by snow_man on November 25 2014 11:51:54 AM

"I have made many purchased with TigerDirect, both personally and for my company. Everytime I ordered, items were received on time and even faster than expected most times! From the quality to the prices, TigerDirect beats many other resellers out there. Only once have I had to return an item due to it not being the actual item I needed, and TigerDirect Customer Service was astounding with assisting me through the return process. VERY HAPPY & SATISFIED CUSTOMER HERE!!! Thank you TigerDirect."

"I did purchase a laptop last year on the Orlando's reatail of TigerDirect, but I did not get the Samsung recover disk, despite of the insistence of the sales person this could be important. Now, I need that disk, so I made contact with the store, which told me how I could get that disk. They were very kind and efficient."

"I ordered a refurbished LG PC from Tiger Direct through Walmart sponsored site. Shipping was very fast and box arrived in good condition. Upon setting up PC, there was a loose screw rolling around inside and it did not recognize VGA monitor, keyboard or optical mouse. I e-mailed CS at Tiger Direct ad Joy Systems, got very quick responses and an RA label to ship back via UPS. They stated that a refund would be issued as replacements are not available with this type of sale.

I am hopeful there will be no restock fee as the unit was clearly not working properly upon arrival

"Great service, fast delivery."

TigerDirect / Systemax is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TigerDirect / Systemax is not a merchant member
TigerDirect / Systemax does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!