"I am very satisfied whith my order. I order a lot of things: 7 memories, one box whith 8 survillance cameras, etc, and a motherboard. Everything arrives at time. It's an excellent channel to make purchaises!!. I am very, very happy. Thank you Tiger Direct"

modified review This review was modified by tembrujo on January 01 2015 06:45:02 PM

"The merchandise they sell is literally JUNK. I ordered a tablet for my 6 year old nephew for Christmas. I ordered on November 15th and clearly he did not get it until December 25th. The 14 day warranty (that I had no clue of) was outdated and the tablet didn't work when my nephew got it. Needless to say..he was crushed. They were rude when I tried to explain what went wrong. The manufacturer was worse. I have been on the phone for 2 hours trying to get this issue resolve.. I also purchased a 2 year warranty. Let's pray they will honor their warranty. So far this whole transaction has been a nightmare. If you order from Tiger Direct...expect extremely poor merchandise and even worse customer service. This company sucks. The telephone wait time is 30+ minutes. That lets you know there are a tremendous amount of calls coming in because of the bad merchandise they are selling. 12/30/14"

modified review This review was modified by CarolynMitchell on December 30 2014 07:59:51 PM

"Done with TigerDirect forever. Bought a barebones kit and everything showed "in stock" so i paid for 2 day shipping to have before xmass. Wrong! The motherboard didn't ship and found out the "drop shipper" was out of stock (but all their brick and motor stores show it as being in stock??? WTF). Spent 45 minutes on hold until a barely understandable, obviously Indian, and very rude girl finally told me the truth. I also found that a lot of the rebates advertised when i bought the package don't eveb apply. I cancelled the remaining order, re-ordered an upgrade from Newegg cheaper, and just unsubscribed from the TD email of lies i was getting every day. Buyer beware!"

modified review This review was modified by rustypig on December 26 2014 04:57:56 PM

"I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 kid version during tigerdirects black Friday sale. It was $70 off for a $129.99 total.
I was sent a refurbished product. I contacted their customer service. They acknowledged the mistake and verified it was supposed to be a new one. They had me return it and I was told a a new one would be shipped as soon as they were available (out of stock at the time).
I received the second one yesterday and it was refurbished as well!
Round 2 with customer service... rep didnt understand why I was sent another refurbished one and had to ask supervisor.
Answer I received was that the add was supposed to be for a refurbished product. Nowhere on the add does it state that the product is refurbished. I was told that the code "RB" at the end of the product code means refurbished. How is a consumer supposed to know that? Why wasnt the word "refurbished" in the item description? So they were selling a refurbished item for $199.99 before the black Friday sale? Misleading ads and disappointment throughout the process.
Now to explain to my son why Santa didnt bring the one item he wished for.
I will never deal it tiger direct again, well unless I want to deal with switch & bait ads or refurbished products for the price of a new one...

modified review This review was modified by Pogo68 on December 24 2014 11:18:17 AM

"Incorrect order sent to me during busy Christmas season but, after one phone call, they sent me correct order and paid for faster shipping so I could get it on time. Polite and accommodating. Very satisfied."

modified review This review was modified by saluki on December 22 2014 04:47:31 PM

"TigerDirect has excellent prices on sale items. As everywhere, sale items can sell out fast - don't complain if you couldn't get the deal. Delivery is prompt. Had a problem with a rebate submission invoice, Customer service promptly answered my question. Count me a satisfied customer (using TigerDirect for 10 years)! "

"These people are crooks! If you don't believe me, just search for Carl Fiorentino on the Internet, the former president of Tiger Direct. He has pleaded to a number of charges in court and will be sentence in February. He and his brother, Gilbert, face about 25 years of hard time for their Tiger Direct activities including just about every business felony you can think of! One of Tiger Direct's gambits is to advertise rebates on products and then, suddently, there is no rebate form! The Fiorentinos will also go to prison for taking huge kickbacks from various manufacturers to handle their products. According to several newspaper stories, Carl received about $230 million in illegal kickbacks! You do business with them at your peril!"

modified review This review was modified by chipscale on December 20 2014 12:27:35 PM

"Do not waste your time dealing with this scam. Their website looks like last century, and their back-end system is from the last century.

I wish I paid more money to well know retailer than these skunks. Non existent order tracking, non existent customer support.

Sorry veeery bad. I used to deal with them right after they bought CompUSA, but that was years ago. Newegg - waaay better, and they do care (well they at least say they do).

modified review This review was modified by jkalis on December 17 2014 07:00:21 PM

"Sent 5% of the order. Won't even take responsibility"

"This is the worst online store in the world. I ordered a item and after 4 days of waiting when i check it was back ordered. It took me 45 minutes to reach out there customer representative. The Customer rep told me he doesn't have any visibility when this item will be available or will be available or not. How can you take a order when you don't have a stock. After two weeks they cancel the item saying it was price mistake. It is really bad company with worst service.
I am never going to buy anything from tigerdirect and believe soon they will run out of customer anyways...

"I purchased a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD when a FarCry 4 promotion was going on and never received my game code with my purchase (as many other reviewers haven't either). I called a week after my purchase and was told by a customer service rep that I would DEFINITELY receive the code in an email by the end of the week. I called the last day of the week and was told by support that they had run out of codes and I can no longer get one. After hearing this I demanded to speak to a manager, the woman I spoke to didn't like that. She tried her hardest to keep me from speaking to a manager and went as far as offering me a $20 gift card for my troubles. This was by no means good enough as the game code was worth $60, and I demanded to speak to a manager, she then HUNG UP ON ME. I called back and spoke to a man who, after hearing my same explanation and my demands to speak to a manager, gave me the same run-around, and the exact same $20 gift card offer. The only difference with this call was that after I said that $20 was not $60, he got extremely upset and rude and said that in their purchase policy they declare that they ARE NOT allowed to give compensation of more than a $30 gift card (which is what he eventually offered me), I continued requesting a manager, and he continued with his run around and eventually forced me into accepting the gift card. If this policy is true, that means that if your product is somehow lost in the mail, the most they will compensate you for is $30 (even if it is an extremely expensive item). I'd also like to note that, in his anger, he admitted that the woman I spoke to before did, in fact, hang up on me because the manager wouldn't take the call... she wrote it in her notes! They also won't let you post 1 star reviews on their website, I attempted to post a trimmed down version of this review, and instead of the review going up, it immediately redirects you to their sales page with a link to email their customer service department."

modified review This review was modified by nthornton2010 on December 14 2014 09:01:46 PM

"Had some confusion on a multi-rebate item that I purchased, submitted a contact form online (black Friday), Customer service had me squared away by the end of the weekend. Excellent service!"

"I almost always find the prices on the products that I'm looking for at Tiger Direct. Fortunately I don't have to deal with customer service often. I had a delivery issue, and spent 35 minutes on hold before being disconnected, then emailed customer service, and it took 7 days before I got a response. Lucky for me the problem was with UPS and they got it solved in less than 24 hours."

"I generally shop at another high tech retailer but decided to give Tiger Direct another try. They had a great price on the MSI GTX 970 video card (which is awesome, by the way.) It also came with a free $60 game. But, as usual, it has been a hassle.

First of all the item was clearly an open box item. So someone got it and returned it. It's still under warranty, and works properly, so I guess I can overlook that. I don't like it, because they didn't say it was open box, but I can live with it.

There was also no free game included. So I tried 9 times to contact Tiger Direct. But each time their chat app failed or their phone just RONA'd me forever or hung up on me. On attempt 10, I got someone on the phone. They promised I just needed to wait 5 days after my delivery date for the game voucher to arrive in email. Guess what? No game voucher ever arrived.

Also, I made this purchase with Paypal because Tiger Direct had a $25 incentive to do so. That was erased with the sales tax they charge, which their chief competitor does not. But never mind that. Using Paypal means my Tiger Direct account was not used, so I have no way to leave a review, look at order status, see account status, or anything else except call them and pray to God that they don't screw me.

What a miserable experience. At least the video card is good.

modified review This review was modified by disapponted999 on December 11 2014 06:19:29 PM

"UPS tracking said that a delivery attempt was made, but no one came to my door. When I contacted customer service, they said a delivery attempt was made.

The next day, UPS delivered the package to my apartment office. The package was addressed to the wrong address. Customer service sent me an email telling me it was delivered. I told them it was the wrong address, but I got it anyways.

They then sent me an email saying that it is gratifying for them to know their efforts are noticed. Making me work to get my order is apparently what they do because it pleases them to inconvenience me.

11/10 would buy from again

modified review This review was modified by Donocar on December 10 2014 01:05:35 PM

TigerDirect / Systemax is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TigerDirect / Systemax is not a merchant member
TigerDirect / Systemax does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!