• TigerDirect / S

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.45/10 3.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.38/10 3.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.98/10 2.98/10

2015-06-20

"I used to be one of the "why is TD so bad" kinda customers and hesitantly gave them my business. NO LONGER, I got burned. False advertising.

I ordered a bundle, only got 50% worth of that bundle in the mail, and they are horribly RUDE, unapologetic, and could give a darn about us. They are HORRIBLE communicators and snail's pace at best.

Die, Tiger Direct. Your rebates suck and I'll never do business with you again."

This review was modified by baublitz on June 20 2015 05:52:38 AM

2015-06-19

"TIGER DIRECT IS THE BEST COMPANY EVER !! I LOVE THIS COMPANY..
THE SERVICE IS EXCELLENT, AND SHIPPING IS PROMPT."

This review was modified by MiamisFinest on June 19 2015 12:12:56 PM

2015-06-17

"DONT BUY FROM TIGER DIRECT
My order was delayed and when I request a cancellation it was sent anyway. Then I was advised by Tiger Direct representative to refuse the delivery.
I did refuse the delivery, Tiger Direct received their TV back on 6/4/2015 and I never received my money back (today is 6/17/2015).
Calls to Custmer Service get disconnected all the time, e-mails don't get any response either.
What a scam...."

2015-06-16

"TigerDirect is by far one of the worst companies I have ever had to deal with. On May 25, I placed an order for 10 HP ProBooks. As of today, June 16, I have not only failed to receive my products, but I have been lied to by multiple TigerDirect representatives. After continuously expressing the urgency needed to get my order shipped, I was put in contact with multiple so-called “supervisors.” Several of them lied to me and said that my order would be shipped out that day or the next, and that I would receive an email with tracking information. I have yet to receive any shipping details, and the only confirmation I have received from TigerDirect is that my order has not been shipped and there are no updates. One of the “supervisors” informed me that the customer service department has no way of calling the warehouse, but instead only communicates via email. How can a company stay in business when it is operating this way? I placed my order nearly a month ago, and yet it has still not even shipped. The complete lack of honesty and respect I have experienced has left me with an extremely bitter taste in my mouth. The failure of service provided by TigerDirect is absolutely unacceptable, and I will never again give the company a fraction of my business."

2015-06-15

"Extremely difficult to get through to customer service. Tried numerous times unsuccessfully to chat. Finally called and after being on hold for 30 minutes found out that even though I paid for second day shipping, the refurbished pc I purchased was being held up for some unintelligible reason. They refunded the shipping. Fine, great. Received package three days after anticipated and when I hooked it up it didn't work. Wouldn't boot. This time was 40 minutes on hold, at which point customer service asked me if I had contacted the manufacturer yet. I lost it. They picked up the defective unit today, as of the next business day have not shipped the replacement that they are supposedly shipping next business day. "

This review was modified by nicolemariew on June 15 2015 01:19:33 PM

2015-06-14

"Look at what I ordered: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FUWG1E2

Clearly everything there says this is a CPU, motherboard, and RAM. But they apparently didn't mean to sell it at that price, or meant for the listing to only be a CPU, but instead of canceling the orders or letting us know before shipping, they just shipped the CPU only and immediately (SAME DAY AS THEY SHIPPED) emailed return shipping labels. In fact in my case, the item had already arrived on my doorstep BEFORE they sent an email stating that they had shipped it (and then the return shipping label emailed 1hr later).

And I don't mean they did this to just me, they did this to a whole group of people as you will see here: http://slickdeals.net/f/7911197-intel-core-i7-4770k-processor-gigabyte-ga-z87x-ud5h-mb-patriot-viper-3-series-8gb-ddr3-memory-bundle-349-99-tigerdirect-via-amazon?v=1&p=76536833#post76536833

This is blatant corruption on Tiger Direct's part, and I don't think they represent Amazon (a great company) in a good light. I've never seen anything like it.

This review was modified by MiahX360 on June 14 2015 10:44:53 AM

2015-06-11

"Poor Customer Service!! Cannot reach them to get a Return Authorization. I was on hold for 20 minutes before giving up. Tried to Chat and that did not function. Although I have the product and email confirmations, they do not show my order in my account. I left an email and they did not respond.

Send faulty products then hide from your customers!"

This review was modified by Jimmy1234cfo on June 11 2015 01:43:06 PM

2015-06-03

"Tiger Direct customer service is a joke. No one answers the phone, you get a recording, then they hang up.

I had a fraudulent credit card charge with Tiger Direct, but they will not credit the money back to my account, nor will they share any transaction details with law enforcement.

I will never do business with this pos, fraudulent company"

This review was modified by kconlinhoutx on June 03 2015 09:11:24 AM

2015-06-02

"Beware of this third-rate company. I ordered a logitech keyboard for 29.99 from circuitcity through amazon.com's website. The item was shipped and delivered to my brother's house in Texas. However, when he checked, he could not find the package and informed me. I used the buyer-seller communication tool to contact circuitcity. About half an hour later he told me the package was at his neighbour's house so I immediately mailed back circuitcity asking them to disregard my previous communication. When they responded, they told me they had issued a refund. I then requested amazon to re-charge my credit card and pay them which they did. Yet, a few days later my brother received an invoice from tigerdirect for $36.68 (note the original item was $29.99). I contacted tigerdirect and was told to ignore the invoice. A few days after that he got a collection notice from them demanding payment. I then exchanged fairly unpleasant emails with circuitcity and warned them to stop bugging me since I owed them nothing. Yet, a second collection notice arrived. I called up their collections department and was told they'll need to open an investigation and it would take 2-3 days. It's been 2-3 weeks now and I never received any response from them. But, today, my brother received a 3rd collection notice. Clearly, things have gotten out of hand so I'll have to contact amazon to help me since the morons at circuitcity/tigerdirect are useless and don't get it. Also, I posted a similar message to the above on their facebook page which was promptly deleted."

2015-06-02

"Purchased a monitor from TigerDirect. It ended up being on backorder, so I canceled my order. They ended up shipping my order 3 days later and charging me. I called TigerDirect to get this issue resolved, and was told everything would be taken care of (they contacted UPS to change shipping in progress and have it returned to them), and that I'd receive a refund.

They did issue me a refund, but was about $10 too little. I've been trying to contact them for almost a week, but can't get through either by phone (put on hold and then disconnected) or online. No responses to my emails. Very frustrating."

2015-05-30

"I ordered a 3GHz core 2 duo Lenovo refurbished from wizetechsmasters.com and it arrived less than a week later.

The Lenovo was clean, as advertised and works extremely well with the Linux operating system I installed on it."

This review was modified by Marcoreus11 on May 30 2015 10:46:16 PM

2015-05-30

"Just about any online vendor can offer great savings but with TigerDirect's instant savings and OEM's rebate offers, these savings are enough for me to shop TigerDirect. But what makes TigerDirect's great shopping experience is the after sale's tech support. When I need tech support I'm usually already stressed out but 100% of the time things quickly turn around by the efficient, courteous, and professional actions of the tech support team."

2015-05-24

"Tiger is a horrible company. They do NOT honor their own website prices and if you ask they will tell you 'We can't do that'.. even though it's on their own site!!!! I have reported them to the BBB but in all honesty if more people did their research they wouldn't be buying from them."

2015-05-21

"THE WORST, GO TO AMAZON IT'S WORTH IT. Tiger Direct CUSTOMER SERVICE is the worst. I saved 30.00 dollars and got a 500.00 head ach. the sales people are among the worst as well. do make the same mistake I did. "

This review was modified by tigersucks on May 21 2015 05:13:14 PM

2015-05-14

"Customer service sucks; ordered an HP all-in-one printer for a decent price. When it arrived it was smashed. UPS should have been liable for them to claim against, and they should have replaced it, right? After three emails which claimed to have sent me a RMA bar code (which never came), I shipped it back ($25 my cost). Here I am 6 weeks later, no printer and $35 poorer. I'll never buy again. Shitty business."

This review was modified by gatorgreg on May 14 2015 04:00:38 PM

Share TigerDirect / Systemax's store rating

TigerDirect / Systemax is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TigerDirect / Systemax is not a merchant member
TigerDirect / Systemax does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!