Product & services pricing Rating 2.65/10 2.65/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.65/10 2.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.81/10 2.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"great experience with ticketzoom, I usually go to stubhub, you guys had better deals this time. Only downfall was the bad experience on receiving the tickets....fed ex was horrible this time around."

"We finally have our tickets, but there really should be an option when purchasing the tickets for the ticket buyer to opt for ticket to be left outside door or for delivery service to hold. Our t keys could have absolutely been left outside the door and saved us about 2 hours of pick up time from the FedEx Office. Convenience makes for a successful online shopping experience. At this rate, we could have piced up tickets directly at the event location at-will! "

"It came on time. Much appreciated!"

"This website told me a ticket was $351.00. I expected normal sales tax on this price, but AFTER I checked out they upped the price by adding a random fee in addition to the tax that brought the total up to $463.00! I couldn't believe that they did not give me a subtotal BEFORE I purchased the ticket. Had I known it would be so much I would have went elsewhere. If I'm not mistaken that is ILLEGAL."

"The service Fees are way too high"

"When I ordered my 2 tickets online, they said there were 8 tickets available. I immediately got a confirmation email of the two tickets purchased. Four days later I received an email saying my tickets were cancelled. I called them and they said there were no tickets available except some that were at least $100 more per ticket. VERY DISSATISFIED! "

"I wasn't pleased at all. I purchased the tickets i wanted, and was later given a call and notified that those tickets were no longer available. The rep then tried to sell me worse tickets for the same price. "

"Seats exactly as described and allowed me to get in to a ticketless, sold-out show hassle-free."

"Great experience to use ticketzoom for shows you are interested in seeing with great reduced prices."

"Did not like the additional charges added on"

"good quick service and i like how you didnt hang a time limit on me"

"Received everything as agreed, great job.

"Hassle free purchase! Great seats, great price, great show!"

"Being a complete novice to baseball and the Oakland A's, I had the task of purchasing two sets of 2015 game tickets for an avid fan (to pick two favorite teams and great seats within a budget). Ticketzoom.com made this possible with the game schedule and seating chart provided. Thank you for helping us give a special person two great experiences with the Oakland A's!"

"Hidden fees of over 40usd per ticket... Don't the true cost breakdown until it's too late. With fees the prices are the same as ticket master... Avoid!!!"

Ticketzoom.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ticketzoom.com is a merchant member
Ticketzoom.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.