Stores > Ticketzoom.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

2015-11-09

"Lose all the side fees..."

2015-11-08

"Easy breezy. Got 3 tickets in the section I wanted."

2015-11-08

"Failure to provide valid tickets. Resulted in missing 1/3 of the event."

2015-11-08

"Tickets were more than what i saw online...other than that, the quick response and hassle free delivery was cool"

2015-11-07

"Additional charges showed up on my card and web site was unavailable. Couldnt get anyone to explain these additional fees."

2015-11-07

"Hidden fees, no review your order screen, never got a return email from customer service. Only redeeming factor was the speed in which tickets were delivered. I would not reccomend this site to anyone."

2015-11-07

"Order cancelled by seller within minutes of purchase. My money was tied up in refund for a week. I had to borrow money to be able to purchase tickets from Stubhub for that very same game. Not satisfied. "

2015-11-06

"I have to say the service as to how they helped me wasn't poor but wasn't great. It took about a week for the company to solve my problem but I am still waiting for my refund, which the supervisor was about to give me only half my money back and after explaining I didn't even enter the venue with the tickets purchased she changed her mind to allow a full refund. My order came through quickly but to my sadness the tickets had already been printed according to the ticket officer at the gate after missing the first two periods of the Flames vs Canadiens hockey game did I get in and not with the tickets I had purchased but with tickets given to me buy the Flames box office for my unfortunate situation. "

2015-11-06

"Happy with the tickets, and the ticket price. Unhappy that the fees are so high and it's not known until checkout. "

2015-11-06

"It was easy and convenient. "

2015-11-05

"I was refused at the gate for refunded tickets, but the customer service handledepartment it before the Taylor Swift concert started"

2015-11-05

"Bought the tickets, an hour later I got a message saying that the deal was cancelled, I sent an email to find out why, never got any reply. "

2015-11-04

"It was easy to compare seats' prices by location. Delivery was fast. No troubles."

2015-11-04

"Best prices overall, easy process, and instant download of tickets.
Very satisfied, and I will use ticketzoom again in the future!

2015-11-03

"My total price on the tickets was $125 more then what it said. I was not given any explaination to what the other fees are from there was no subtotal once I put my information in I was billed. When I tried calling I was hung up on by a person and every time I tried calling after that the recording came on and would tell me to contact thru email. I would NOT recommend this site because its false pricing."

Share Ticketzoom.com's store rating

Ticketzoom.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ticketzoom.com is a merchant member
Ticketzoom.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,638 merchant members.