Product & services pricing Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"Ordering on line was quick & easy. I received the tickets a few days later."

"I'm satisfied with the way I was treated"

"I was astonished on how quickly I got my response For those that want good seats In ARROWHEAD stadium I would highly recommend Ticketzoom.com"

"Did not realize the service fee per tivket would be so much. And my tickets have someone else's name on tbem"

"Pleasantly surprised at how easy and efficient it was. I am glad the website is well designed, and have urged friends to sign up and use it as well."

"Excellent in every aspect!"

"TicketZoom.com made purchasing my tickets extremely easy and convenient. Additionally they were more affordable then Stub Hub. I purchased my tickets utilizing the E-Ticket option. My tickets were e-mailed to me in a matter of minutes after my purchase. I strongly recommend TicketZoom.com. "

"It still might be to early. After a week still no status/cofirmation of tickets being sent. Other than that the process was easy."

"Easy-to-use or looking for tickets in a hurry"

"Better than expected. Concert was a blast. Tickets arrived just as promised. Will use you again. Thanks."

"BEWARE!!!! There is a hidden fee that they won't tell you about until it reflects on your final amount and it was processed. I read their user agreement and not once did it mention about a processing fee. Upon my review of showed the price of my tickets plus shipping. When I clicked submit, it was a different price that was already pending charges. It was 22 dollars or so per ticket. Wish I would have gone elsewhere. In the end I got my tickets but will NOT do business with this site again. "

"The service was good. They just tacked on $40 at checkout that I was unaware of. So that sucked really bad"

"wasnt perfect but it was good"

"I like the fact that tickets were deliveried immediately - others sites stated that tickets would not be delivered until dec 17 though they could come earlier . I like the sure thing in my hand."

"Very good site to buy tickets"

Ticketzoom.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ticketzoom.com is a merchant member
Ticketzoom.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.