• Ticketzoom.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.59/10 3.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.56/10 0.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"Good selection, good price, and easy download!"

"Quick and easy process with a good price."

"It took over 48 hours to receive the email tickets.
A service charge of $52.80 for two basket tickets of $176 (30%) is way too high.
On top of that there is an additional $6.95 email delivery charge. Why is that necessary after the hefty service charge?

"Great experience! Representative called notifying me there was an error with my original ticket seats. They took the time and set me up with an even better deal with no addition cost. The tickets were sent overnight the next day to me. Very pleased with the customer service!"

"I havent received my tickets yet and thats strange to me. I dont understand why when I paid alot of money for them. "

"The was a huge service charge that I wasn't aware of until it was too late. The tickets came quickly but arrived with large black ink spots on them. Hopefully they are legit. "

"tickets arrived quickly!!!"

"Ordered the tickets, seller confirmed, FedEx number confirmation, all in 5 minutes. Opted for next day delivery, tickets delivered next day. Unbelievably fast service. Great experience so far!

"Great prices. Great turn around. I will buy again. "

"The fees are outrageous. So there is no real savings. "

"There was no prompt.for ticket quantity nor.summary of charges until after my card was charged. I was stuck with six as a default quantity when I wanted two. I called immediately to rectify the situation and nobody answered the call. I want to return 4 tickets and get $400 back. "

"Got my tickets on time and they were delivered with no problem up to my door step!"

"Easy and prompt delivery. Highly recommended! "

"Ticket zoom is awesome. My new favorite place to get tickets!"

"Very expensive to buy after market tickets but they delivered quickly. Even though fee % was the highest, the overall total cost was the lowest."

Share Ticketzoom.com's store rating

Ticketzoom.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ticketzoom.com is a merchant member
Ticketzoom.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.