• Ticketzoom.com

Product & services pricing Rating 2.14/10 2.14/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.14/10 2.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"Quick delivery of e-tickets. Great service!"

"Buying tickets for my daughter. Price and location of the seats seemed great. HUGE HIDDEN service charge not shown until after purchase confirmed? Maddening! $66 service charge that I didn't have a chance to say no to? I would have continued looking before deciding whether to buy. For that alone, would never use this site again and am now concerned that the tickets are not legit. I have tried repeatedly calling customer service with no results. Poor form!!"

"Would never use this company again. We splurged and bought tickets for Motown the Musical in Boston for the matinee performance on February 15th, the last day of the run. A blizzard hit Boston and the Governor and the Mayor asked people to stay off the roads on February 15th. Public transportation was suspended as well. The venue website said the the shows would go on but that refunds would be given but TicketZoom will not refund our $400. "

"Tickets were great easy location pick up"

"Ticketzoom may show great prices for tickets but then you end up paying the same price as a ticket for your service charge and their customer service is horrible. I was constantly interrupted when talking to them and the best way they could help me when I wanted to cancel my order that had not been confirmed but was still in processing was to give a discount off the service charge (a very small discount). "

"Quick delivery, great seats"

"I wish the tickets would come sooner but other then that it's good"

"Amazing! We were traveling to various cities on vacation and they contacted me many times when the vendor released the tickets to make sure our tickets got to where we were going. Every customer rep was extremely helpful and friendly. It was the first time I used an internet ticket distributor so I was nervous but everything was great. I highly recommend TicketZoom. "

"Sold fake parking pass.

Not refunded as yet. Customer Service when we called said they were short handed and would have someone call in a day or so.

CAUTION!! CAUTION!! CAUTION!! CAUTION!! We were sold fake parking pass. Ticketzoom doesn't always confirm they have the ticket before selling it. Embarrassing to show up and be told your ticket is fake. An hour after that receive an email that you need to call there's a problem. In our case we already repaid for pass. Next day we get email they cancelled the order because they didn't have the actual ticket. Maybe we will get a refund in 2-7 days. If not after 7 days we can work with our financial institution.

Read FB reviews that others have had this and other problems.

Filing complaint with BBB.

"I ordered tickets online from you & they were quoted to me for $404. And I was charged an extra $100.00 for nothing I called the 800 number and was never helped. I think that I should be refunded & if you're going to charge people extra it should be disclosed up front. This would help people decide if the price of your tickets or someone else's tickets were the ones they should buy.
I hope you male this right.

"The tickets arrived as promised. Prices were best on the web. "

"It was smooth. No problems."

"Concert would not accept the credit card as ticket. Had to argue and beg for 20 minutes to let us in. Will never use this company again to buy tickets. "

"At first they sent the wrong tickets. I returned them per their request. They were $42 tickets, which is what I thought I bought. They sent me back $22 tickets. They charged me a total of $118 for two $22 tickets. I realize they are in business to make a profit, but I think that is highway robbery.
I will not do business with them again. The tickets were a Christmas gift for my Granddaughter. I had to take them back from her and now give her these $22 tickets. Buyer Beware!

"Great experience! Exactly what was expected!! "

Share Ticketzoom.com's store rating

Ticketzoom.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ticketzoom.com is a merchant member
Ticketzoom.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,715 merchant members.