• Ticketzoom.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.03/10 4.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.67/10 0.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.91/10 0.91/10

"Sold fake parking pass.

Not refunded as yet. Customer Service when we called said they were short handed and would have someone call in a day or so.

CAUTION!! CAUTION!! CAUTION!! CAUTION!! We were sold fake parking pass. Ticketzoom doesn't always confirm they have the ticket before selling it. Embarrassing to show up and be told your ticket is fake. An hour after that receive an email that you need to call there's a problem. In our case we already repaid for pass. Next day we get email they cancelled the order because they didn't have the actual ticket. Maybe we will get a refund in 2-7 days. If not after 7 days we can work with our financial institution.

Read FB reviews that others have had this and other problems.

Filing complaint with BBB.

"I ordered tickets online from you & they were quoted to me for $404. And I was charged an extra $100.00 for nothing I called the 800 number and was never helped. I think that I should be refunded & if you're going to charge people extra it should be disclosed up front. This would help people decide if the price of your tickets or someone else's tickets were the ones they should buy.
I hope you male this right.

"The tickets arrived as promised. Prices were best on the web. "

"It was smooth. No problems."

"Concert would not accept the credit card as ticket. Had to argue and beg for 20 minutes to let us in. Will never use this company again to buy tickets. "

"At first they sent the wrong tickets. I returned them per their request. They were $42 tickets, which is what I thought I bought. They sent me back $22 tickets. They charged me a total of $118 for two $22 tickets. I realize they are in business to make a profit, but I think that is highway robbery.
I will not do business with them again. The tickets were a Christmas gift for my Granddaughter. I had to take them back from her and now give her these $22 tickets. Buyer Beware!

"Great experience! Exactly what was expected!! "

"Tickets were delivered as promised (email), and we had a great time! I'll definitely use ticketzoom again."

"Tickets never arrived at house before we left for the show. Prayed they would be at the theater, but weren't. Had to make 2 more calls to finally get tickets. Original tickets were for 4 of us together, but new seats we were separated. Will never use this site again."

"Got exactly what we ordered, and got them very quickly!"

"No mention of fee of 89,95 charged until after the fact. Will never use again."

"easy, cheap tickets. got them way ahead of planned and everything went smoothly"

"Everything went nice and smooth. "

"Very satisfied. Ticket delivered in 3 or 4 days. "

"The tickets were a gift. Not only did they keep postponing the delivery date, I now won't receive the info until the day before the show - making it difficult to get them to the gift recipients.

I would never buy a gift from these people again.

Share Ticketzoom.com's store rating

Ticketzoom.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ticketzoom.com is a merchant member
Ticketzoom.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,859 merchant members.