Ticketzoom.com Reviews - page 3 - ticketzoom.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.17/10 177 reviews

Ticketzoom.com is not a merchant member
Ticketzoom.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Tickets were awesome! Alicia keys concert and fast delivery!"

"Able to see clearly what was available and it was delivered very quickly."

Rating 8/104/5

"Tickets came quick my only complaints are that the tickets were printouts on paper and the convieniance fees were high"

Rating 4/102/5

"I bought hockey tickets. It was fast and easy. The only complaint is the $15.00 delivery fee when I picked them up. They already get there fee for the tickets."

"Ticketzoom has the cheapest service fees I've encountered, and the tickets were at my house in two days. Ticketzoom sent an email with easy access to fedex tracking for my tickets, which was very beneficial. "

"It's delivered very soon. But it will be better to provide more e-tickets."

modified review This review was modified by enij on March 12 2013 10:00:32 AM

"Shipping was extremely fast! I will always use ticket zoom!"

"The tickets arrived and we are pleased to have them well in advance of the show."

"I like how easy it was to purchase my tickets, keep track of my order and how quickly i received my tickets."

"Ticketzoom is a committed to the customers that they serve. The owner actually contact customers to review their satisfaction. I have to say that I really appreciated that. My husband and I will reuse the service for future activities. Thank you Mr. Gavin for caring."

modified review This review was modified by tamiecollins on March 14 2013 07:39:18 AM
Rating 8/104/5

"I didn't like that the tickets listed for $25.00 and I paid $59.00 + fees for each ticket!"

"It was my first time with TicketZoom. After a really bad experience with StubHub I was a little leary. After reading the reviews, I felt better and gave them a try. Very impressed. The order was processed quickly and the tickets were trackable and arrived within 5 days. The service fee of $70.00 was a bit high, but overall the price for the seats desired was acceptable. I will use them again. Great service. Thanks Again..Jo Hayes"

"Great selection. Competitive pricing.
Fast shipping. In time for the event as promised.

"Tickets were shipped promptly and the most reasonable available price wise. Thanks!"

"very impressed with quickdelivery"