Stores > Ticketzoom.com

Customer service: Rating 6.41/10 6.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.94/10 0.94/10

2016-05-10

ZOOM ROCKS!

"Needed a last minute ticket and this was not only easy but discounted tickets! Thanks! Paid via PayPal, printed, ZOOM.... Ready to go to the concert!!"

2016-05-09

Total Scam website! Run for your life!!!

"I have placed many orders online and I am familiar with the process. I was looking at the possibility of getting some tickets to a show in Tampa, FL. I was sent to the link from the venue to Ticket Zoom.The screen asked if I wanted Fed. Exp delivery or not. I checked yes so that I could view that price to see if it was worth it. I put in my credit card and immediately and surprisingly it said “thank you for your order.” I immediately called the Ticket Zoom office and talked with Jack to let him know that I never saw a summary page with the Fed EX price or any total until it confirmed my order. It also added a service charge of $232.80 that I would have NEVER agreed to for tickets!! The total was $1023.75. Jack said I could not get a refund or even a chance to change the order and I would need to sell those tickets. I hope everyone that can read sees this review!!!! This is by far a scam with horrible customer service and the all time worst purchase experience of my life! Ripped off !!! Can I choose negative star ratings!!!!??"

This review was modified by Ilovephotography01 on May 09 2016 07:39:13 PM

2016-05-09

"> 30% service charge seems extreme."

2016-05-09

"I was not happy at all with the service charge. It surprised us at the end and is way too expensive. But when you have a daughter that really wants to go to this concert you do not hold back. It is sort of a bait and switch operation. Will not use your service in the future nor recommend you. Very disturbing. "

2016-05-09

"Easy to navigate, resellers premium a little pricey, but in line with others."

great prices

"75 dollars cheaper than vivid tickets"

2016-05-09

Fully satisfied all the way around. !!

"was quick and easy I was satisfied with the prices as well as the selection and choices given."

awesomeness

"never used this site before but trying it out."

click, click, GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS

"easy, cheap, best prices, thanks guys!"

2016-05-07

Great service !

"Phoned to make sure I was not going to be doubled billed.
Great service,
Merci

"great prices!!!!!!!!!! THANKS"

2016-05-06

"Hate paying so much over face value, but that's not anything to do with this site. Purchase was quick and easy."

2016-05-06

"The customer service agent, Michael at extension 2479 was very pleasant and answered all my questions. He was awesome!"

2016-05-05

These folks **** you on service charges

"I saw the price but somehow when they were done adding in their charges another 85 dollars got added to my bill. These guys are truly rip offs, be smarter than me and never do business with them."

2016-05-04

Worth It

"I am getting these tickets because I am a Cowboys fan and my 14 year old cousin is a Steelers' fan. She's never been to a pro football game, let alone to see her team at home. So, although the prices were a bit steep, it's worth it for this being her first time experience. "

Share Ticketzoom.com's store rating

Ticketzoom.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ticketzoom.com is a merchant member
Ticketzoom.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,594 merchant members.