Product & services pricing Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10

"I was told my tickets were a scam! Took over an hr to get into the game! I will never use this site again. . . . "

"Outstanding seats and great customer services would use them again"

"service fees are not upfront, (hidden off to left of page) and only after you hit continue, do they slap you with the to total including a 30 percent service fee!! lesson learned
will never use this site again....

"Easy. No problems at all. "

"The guaranteed admittance to the event is a crock of crap. We traveled from Texas to Seattle to see a game and was denied admittance because the status of the tickets showed "refund." Our tickets were stamped void. Had to contact customer service and complete paperwork in order to get our money refunded. What a huge let down for our honeymoon trip!"

"The ticket price was lower than the official ticket seller of the event. I was highly impressed by the easy and efficient experience of purchasing my ticket on Ticketzoom.com. I would definitely use them again."

"Works great now issues . Enjoyed the game"

"It was easy to use. The prices weren't as discounted as I thought they would be."

"They completely misled me about their extra fees and then dismissed my requests for help"

"FANTASTIC!!!! so happy with the easy and process"

"The tickets weren't sent on time and ticketzoom waited till last minute. I had to pick up my tickets from ups my self so I could get them before the game. I will never use this place again"

"well at the end the seller had added a service charge which was high to me. want buy from this site again not for that kind of service charge i understand to add some for the mailing but when it is emailed there is no shipping cost on this. So no I'm not really happy about this."

"Tickets were at delivery facility for 2 days until delivered. That is dumb. "

"Ordering was easy and purchase was received quickly!"

"The service charge of over $25 per ticket I purchased put the overall price well over Ticketmaster's for the same seats. We used to consider Ticketmaster a master gouger due to their service fees, but no longer! And this charge isn't revealed till you're about to press the Pay button, and if you didn't read it through carefully (which I, in a hurry, didn't do) before you hit the button, you're screwed. So we wound up paying for 5 tickets instead of 4, in essence. Won't be using this site again."

Ticketzoom.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ticketzoom.com is a merchant member
Ticketzoom.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.