Product & services pricing Rating 6.90/10 6.90/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.11/10 5.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.04/10 6.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.52/10 5.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.48/10 4.48/10

"This is a fraud: store advertises items that they do not stock
in attempt to upsell during "order confirmation" call later on.
Ex.: while 580 EX II is unavailable; they will try to push
600 EX RT.
Typical bait-n-switch.

07/07 : do you think ashamed merchant removed the bait ?
not a chance:

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-02-2014

Theestoreonline, Theestoreonline.com rep has responded

“.””As a longtime employee of theestoreonline.com , I am greatly disturbed by this "review." Before responding directly to this review, I'd like to note that estoreonline has over 100,000 satisfied customers. Out of all our customers, a fraction of one percent of our customers encounter a problem. Although this is such a great minority of our customers, we still get distressed over every single customer that is not wholly satisfied. Therefore, estore does everything in its power to leave every customer happy that they purchased something fromtheestoreonline.com Unfortunately, due to the fact that estore serves so many consumers, it is inevitable that mistakes do sometimes occur. This does not only apply to estore, but any major corporation or powerseller one can think of, such as Apple or Nike. Being that we are a powerseller, we do admit that mistakes could have occured with specific orders. Regards,
Bob Mayer
estore customer service Employee”

"Ordered a digital camera battery but it was not in stock so Brad gave me a call the day it was ordered. He offered me a similar battery so I decided to take it.

What wonderful service.....received it the next day. Have never done business with Estoreonline.com before, but certainly do business with them again and recommend them to others. Thank you!!!

"Estore contacted me the day after I made the order and was kind enough to let me know any problems. I was impressed with their service."

"like many other posts, I had ordered a canon battery that was showing available online, but got a call 4 days later that it was 4-6 week out. I was told they could send a much better one "professional grade" (my credit card was charged $33.98 which was more than my order and I wasnt advised that they would be carging me more) The battery they sent as a replacement sells for $5 elsewhere on the internet. When I first posted this back in May, I got a call from the rep and said he would reimburse me $20 for my troubles if i agreed to take the bad review off the internet. I agreed, and did but never got the refund. emailed them 2 times directly to give them a chance. THE BAD WILL REVIEW WILL STAY THIS TIME!"

"After a miscommunication with the company, things were made right by Michael Stevens. Although I didn't receive the product I was expecting, they made a great effort to ensure my satisfaction.

"The day after my order, I was pleased to receive a telephone call (from a human) to let me know that the product I had ordered was on back order and would be delayed. They presented me with options and the issue was resolved then and there. Nicely done."

"Simple order, good price, and fast delivery. It was just batteries for my video camera, so all I am really commenting on is great service—I do not expect a problem with the batteries."

"I was a little disappointed to start out in that I placed my order on a Friday morning and the following Monday received an email saying that there was a problem with my order. I called to find out that the order was out of stock. They have offered to send me an alternative item that will meet my needs, and which is more expensive than my original item. The customer service at this company blows me away!! They really want you to be happy and have called me to make sure that I am satisfied with my order and walking away from this experience happy. So although there was a hiccup, I feel that you can trust this company to follow through and I will definitely use them again."

"Huge selection of products. Great reviews and descriptions. Pricing is usually the best I find on the web, and if it isn't the best, the lower seller is often someone I've never heard of and wouldn't want to trust my information or order with. The iPad app is easy to use as it the website. Great sorting tools, which comes in handy when they have so many choices.""

"Ordered item on May 31. Package label said it was shipped 2-day express. Packing slip said shipped Economy (5-7 days). Package arrived June 16. Would have been nice if they told me they were out-of-stock or otherwise delayed. All that aside the item was exactly what I wanted. Brand new, in EOM box with all accessories. Finally, the price was the best on the internet. I a happy client!"

"As others, I've concluded that this group is conducting a typical bait and switch sales approach. I ordered a Canon CG-800 battery charger, and their price was about half that of anybody else. How could I not order it?
Within minutes a rep was on the phone telling me that it was on back order for 4-6 weeks and he'd be glad to ship me a non-Canon equivalent for the same price. Actually, he said it was better.
I said, "No, I'll wait", willing to test their truthfulness.
So here we are, 4 weeks later, and it's the same story; 4-6 weeks back order. By the way, then and now, their web site says that it is in stock and will ship in 1-2 days. Clearly, they lie.
I'm going to keep my order in effect just to see if they ever provide the product.

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-13-2014

Theestoreonline, Theestoreonline.com rep has responded

“““Thank you for contacting us.

We do apologize for the inconvenience. Rest assured that we are trying our best to get units from our suppliers to fulfill your order as soon as possible .
We do apologize for the inconvenience .””

"I ordered a flash from this company and initially had some issues, but after receiving the flash in good condition and as promised, management has contacted me to work out the originally problems, we are currently in the process of getting all matters resolved. "

"I ordered a SB600 flash for my Nikon camera online here. They said it was in stock. I had ordered late on a Friday and they promptly called me on Monday to let me know it had been discontinued and they would upgrade me to a Vivitar Flash for the same price. I declined this offer, but ended up going back and ordering the SB700 for a little more. I was impressed with how fast they contacted me...however, they really should update their website!"

"This company is a scam. I was upsold a much more expensive item by them, saying the product I wanted was going to be out of stock for 4-6 weeks. The item I did receive was defective and they refused to replace it. Buyer beware and DO NOT BUY ANYTHING from these people!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-11-2014

“responded

““““Thank you for contacting us.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

A customer care specialist will be in touch with you soon. Kindly check your email/voicemail ”

Still , we would like to apologize for any inconvenience. Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you. We would appreciate if you will give us an update regarding your initial feedback once this is resolved .””””

"As I called to check on my "backordered" item, I could hear other operators in the background using the same techniques that had been tried on me a few weeks earlier! I'm afraid "bait and switch" is exactly what came to mind. The price on the item I wanted was lower than the site I usually use. Within days, I was contacted by a customer service representative who tried to force a non-name brand product on me. He actually argued with me, even after I politely repeated a number of times that I only wanted what I had ordered. Now I'm left in a lurch as the whole backordered story was a great big lie. It's been nearly 8 weeks. Where is it shipping from? Jupiter? Shame on you Theestoreonline."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-11-2014

“responded

““““Thank you for contacting us.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Theestoreonline.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Theestoreonline.com is a merchant member
Theestoreonline.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,921 merchant members.