Product & services pricing Rating 7.23/10 7.23/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.81/10 5.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.58/10 6.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.03/10 6.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.12/10 4.12/10

"Somebody should stop this company from doing business. They did to me the same thing I'm reading on several reviews here: I ordered the official battery brand. They call you the next day saying it's on back-order and they can send you another "better" brand. You agree, but then they send you an unknown brand worth $11, for which you paid $25. I can see on the reviews they do this systematically to people. Is this legal? Isn't there a consumer protection group that could stop this company from ripping people off?"

"Stay away from this place...just used the classic "Bait & Switch" tactic on me...I'll never buy anything from this joint again...and I see now why their rating is so terribly poor...bought in good faith, but they cannot be trusted."

modified review Rep reply posted May-13-2014

Theestoreonline, Theestoreonline.com rep has responded

“““Thank you for contacting us.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

A customer care specialist will be in touch with you soon. Kindly check your email/voicemail ”

Still , we would like to apologize for any inconvenience. Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you. We would appreciate if you will give us an update regarding your initial feedback once this is resolved .””

"I, too, fell for the bait 'n switch tactics by this company. They call you the next day, saying the item you ordered is on back order. They suggest an alternative product, which costs more money. I called less than 5 minutes after I agreed to the substitute and wanted to cancel my order. They would not let me cancel. I did not even receive the brand of the battery they suggested. I looked up on Amazon for the price of the battery they sent. AMAZON SELLING PRICE $11. THIS COMPANY CHARGED ME $32. If I try to return it, it will cost me more money in postage. Their Better Business Bureau rating is "F". I should have done my homework on this company. Never again! Will NEVER do business with this company again!
5/19 - UPDATE
This company contacted me. They offered to give me a refund and to keep the battery IF, and I stress IF, I would "update (my) review to say I "had a very good experience with theestoreonline.com. Also, they wanted me to give them "a 5 star rating". I refused, as I was not looking to get something for nothing. Now, I can return the battery, but they will not pay the return postage. I have never written a review on a company before. The company is so bad, I could not pass up this opportunity. AVOID. AVOID. AVOID THIS COMPANY!!!

UPDATE- AFTER MUCH DICKERING BACK AND FORTH AND READING REVIEWS OF OTHER PEOPLE WAITING MONTHS FOR A REFUND, I DECIDED TO JUST KEEP THE ALTERNATE BATTERY. I'VE USED THE BATTER ABOUT 8 TIMES AND IT NO WAY LASTS AS LONG AS THE ONE I ORIGINALLY ORDERED. THIS IS SIMPLY A COMPANY TO STAY AWAY FROM. THEY ARE THE PROS AT BAIT AND SWITCH BUSINESS!!!!!

modified review Rep reply posted May-13-2014

Theestoreonline, Theestoreonline.com rep has responded

“““Thank you for contacting us.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

"After reading the following reviews I am kind of worried. I placed on order online for 2 Cannon batteries. I received phone calls & emails about an issue with my order. I finally got a chance to call them back. I was told my batteries were on back order 4-6 weeks. They have another brand in stock that has a longer life. The price was about $8 more per item. I told him then just give me one of them. He came back with a lower price of $3 more per battery. I did go ahead and accept them. My order shipped that day. I have not received them yet. The gentleman I spoke to was very nice. If the batteries are as good as he said then I would be happy and order from them again. Time will tell. "

"Order # 31838 Canon Lp-E5 Battery

I received an email regarding my order that the battery was on a very long backorder. They offered me another battery that had more options at the same price. I thought that was very generous and great customer service. I just received confirmation that the battery shipped and I can only hope it lives up to the expectations the salesman spoke about to have me change my mind from buying OEM.

Best Regards
Wayne

"Ordered a backup battery for my Nikon and they informed me it was on backorder for several weeks, but offered me a great deal on a more expensive one that would give me more shots per charge. It was definitely worth the deal for my company. I appreciated the prompt customer service and the lengths they went to make me happy and get my merchandise to me as quickly as possible."

"Placed the order for Nikon SB 700 on the 28th and had the flash by the end to the week. Flash was perfect and as ordered. The box however was a little damaged on one corner but Michael Stevens at the company was nice enough to agree to replace it or give me a 30 dollar credit. iI agreed for the credit and the speed with which the issue was resolved. Overall happy with my purchase. "

"The product I ended up with is fine, but it's not what I wanted!! I tried to order a Canon flash (I wanted a Canon for specific reasons), then they called and said it was on back order for 5-6 weeks and offered a similar flash for a slightly higher price. I needed it ASAP so I agreed, but after reading other similar reviews I see that this is their scam! Not cool."

modified review Rep reply posted May-07-2014

Theestoreonline, Theestoreonline.com rep has responded

“““““Thank you for contacting us.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

A customer care specialist will be in touch with you soon. Kindly check your email/voicemail”

"Great company!!! Excellent customer service!! I had questions and they got back to me immediately!!

I would definitely recommend this company!

"Had a deadline for my sons project. Needed nature photos in three days. Not only did they get my order here on time they were able to improve the quality of my pictures with a better flash. Then expedited the shipping to get it here in time for me to take pictures and finish project. Best part my kid was happy so for me they are aces. Thank You."

"Unbelievably bad experience. Received a phone call from a sales rep a few hours after the order was placed (just like the other reviewer) who said that this charger is on a national backlog of 4-6 weeks and was so pushy trying to sell me a third-party (non-Nikon) charger. Offered "special pricing" and "my supervisor just authorized me to blah, blah, blah" tactics. Was placed on hold and hung up on three times trying to simply cancel the order. Very poor experience, go with Amazon, or someone reputable or be prepared to be disappointed."

modified review Rep reply posted May-01-2014

Theestoreonline, Theestoreonline.com rep has responded

““““Thank you for contacting us.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

"The Star Rating is misleading. Should be one out of five, but can seem to change it. I had to change my opinion BACK to my original feedback. But first, my complaint (the second one.) After I posted a rather scathing feedback, I was called and bribed to change my feedback and in return get a twenty dollar refund (the cost of what I had to pay extra for the two batteries I ordered after a bait and switch email/call.) To date, that refund never came so as far as I concerned, this edit of an edited review will be worth the twenty dollars and hope it saves some poor soul their hard earned money. Had I read the on-line comments I would have saved over $100! Don't bother calling me again, I won't be duped a second time."

"This is the second order I Placed and today they call and told me it was back order and try to sell me a different product. I didn't accept so they could not charge me. Be careful this is a common practice for this company."

modified review Rep reply posted May-01-2014

Theestoreonline, Theestoreonline.com rep has responded

““““Thank you for contacting us.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

"I had a great experience. The item I wanted was back ordered so they suggested a substitution and had it express-shipped at their cost."

"Customer service was great. Shippment was fast. Got what I needed at a great price. Would order from here again. "

Theestoreonline.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Theestoreonline.com is a merchant member
Theestoreonline.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.