Product & services pricing Rating 7.06/10 7.06/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.35/10 5.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.09/10 6.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.67/10 5.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.78/10 4.78/10

"The day after my order, I was pleased to receive a telephone call (from a human) to let me know that the product I had ordered was on back order and would be delayed. They presented me with options and the issue was resolved then and there. Nicely done."

"Simple order, good price, and fast delivery. It was just batteries for my video camera, so all I am really commenting on is great service—I do not expect a problem with the batteries."

"I was a little disappointed to start out in that I placed my order on a Friday morning and the following Monday received an email saying that there was a problem with my order. I called to find out that the order was out of stock. They have offered to send me an alternative item that will meet my needs, and which is more expensive than my original item. The customer service at this company blows me away!! They really want you to be happy and have called me to make sure that I am satisfied with my order and walking away from this experience happy. So although there was a hiccup, I feel that you can trust this company to follow through and I will definitely use them again."

"Huge selection of products. Great reviews and descriptions. Pricing is usually the best I find on the web, and if it isn't the best, the lower seller is often someone I've never heard of and wouldn't want to trust my information or order with. The iPad app is easy to use as it the website. Great sorting tools, which comes in handy when they have so many choices.""

"Ordered item on May 31. Package label said it was shipped 2-day express. Packing slip said shipped Economy (5-7 days). Package arrived June 16. Would have been nice if they told me they were out-of-stock or otherwise delayed. All that aside the item was exactly what I wanted. Brand new, in EOM box with all accessories. Finally, the price was the best on the internet. I a happy client!"

"As others, I've concluded that this group is conducting a typical bait and switch sales approach. I ordered a Canon CG-800 battery charger, and their price was about half that of anybody else. How could I not order it?
Within minutes a rep was on the phone telling me that it was on back order for 4-6 weeks and he'd be glad to ship me a non-Canon equivalent for the same price. Actually, he said it was better.
I said, "No, I'll wait", willing to test their truthfulness.
So here we are, 4 weeks later, and it's the same story; 4-6 weeks back order. By the way, then and now, their web site says that it is in stock and will ship in 1-2 days. Clearly, they lie.
I'm going to keep my order in effect just to see if they ever provide the product.

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-13-2014

Theestoreonline, Theestoreonline.com rep has responded

“““Thank you for contacting us.

We do apologize for the inconvenience. Rest assured that we are trying our best to get units from our suppliers to fulfill your order as soon as possible .
We do apologize for the inconvenience .””

"I ordered a flash from this company and initially had some issues, but after receiving the flash in good condition and as promised, management has contacted me to work out the originally problems, we are currently in the process of getting all matters resolved. "

"I ordered a SB600 flash for my Nikon camera online here. They said it was in stock. I had ordered late on a Friday and they promptly called me on Monday to let me know it had been discontinued and they would upgrade me to a Vivitar Flash for the same price. I declined this offer, but ended up going back and ordering the SB700 for a little more. I was impressed with how fast they contacted me...however, they really should update their website!"

"This company is a scam. I was upsold a much more expensive item by them, saying the product I wanted was going to be out of stock for 4-6 weeks. The item I did receive was defective and they refused to replace it. Buyer beware and DO NOT BUY ANYTHING from these people!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-11-2014

“responded

““““Thank you for contacting us.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

A customer care specialist will be in touch with you soon. Kindly check your email/voicemail ”

Still , we would like to apologize for any inconvenience. Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you. We would appreciate if you will give us an update regarding your initial feedback once this is resolved .””””

"As I called to check on my "backordered" item, I could hear other operators in the background using the same techniques that had been tried on me a few weeks earlier! I'm afraid "bait and switch" is exactly what came to mind. The price on the item I wanted was lower than the site I usually use. Within days, I was contacted by a customer service representative who tried to force a non-name brand product on me. He actually argued with me, even after I politely repeated a number of times that I only wanted what I had ordered. Now I'm left in a lurch as the whole backordered story was a great big lie. It's been nearly 8 weeks. Where is it shipping from? Jupiter? Shame on you Theestoreonline."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-11-2014

“responded

““““Thank you for contacting us.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

"I have decided to withdraw my bad review that I had given Threestore.com because the store has agreed to give me a partial refund for the Battery.

"Well, after reading some of the reviews, I hope I haven't been scammed with a bait and switch.

I ordered an original equipment Panasonic camera battery and charger.

The next morning I received an e-mail to call and I got Carter who told me that they were out of stock of my original charger purchase and that it would be 3-4 weeks until they received it from Panasonic. He also talked me into a "better" battery. Both cost more that the original ones I ordered but he matched the price on the battery and gave me almost the same price on the charger.

I will do on line research on the new ones he sold me and will check them out when I receive them, then update this review.

I must say Carter was nice, polite and gave good customer service. Now if I haven't been "baited and switched" and "scammed", I'll be a satisfied customer.

"BAIT & SWITCH
Ordered an original Canon battery, which was shown to be in stock. Received a phone call informing me that the battery was on back order and was offered a substitute at a higher price. Substitute turned out to be a product I could have gotten much cheaper somewhere else on the internet.

"I purchased a Nikon el-14 here's my review

If you have certain Nikon digital camera models, this Nikon EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery will be the one that you want, and putting it simply, don't accept any substitutes. There are some here on Amazon and other sites that that say "Compatible with Nikon EN-EL14 Li-Ion Battery" or "For Nikon EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery DSLR." Some come in kits with filters, camera bags and the like, but if you're not careful, you may have reason to be sorry, as will be explained further on.

The EN-EL14 fits and is made specifically for the following Nikon digital cameras:

? D3100
? D3200
? D5100
? COOLPIX P7000 (but see compatibility note below)
? COOLPIX P7100
? COOLPIX P7700

Functionality:

The EN-EL14 is a rechargeable Li-ion battery that powers select Nikon DSLR and P-series cameras as noted above, providing 7.4v and 1030 mAh of power. It only takes an hour and 30 minutes in order to have a fully charged battery, and once this is completed, the charge lamp on the Nikon MH-24 Quick Charger should stop blinking, and you'll see a solid light. In use, this battery will actually improve in performance after several charge cycles; having a spare never hurts.

In actual use, I'm getting between 320 and 350 shots per charge with the Nikon COOLPIX P7100 and with the COOLPIX P7700. When shooting videos, which I rarely do, using a fully charged EN-EL14 battery will give an approximate of two hours to 2 hours and 45 min, recording at HD 720.

Used together with the above Nikon models, the camera's battery gauge accurately displays the remaining charge, and some display number of shots since the last charging. The EN-EL14 even gives notice when calibration is necessary.

Compatibility:

The original Nikon EN-EL14 Li-Ion battery will work with all six of the above cameras as of this writing, and more may follow later. But note that there are cheaper 'clone' batteries that may or may not claim to work with these cameras, but they will not work with the Nikon D3100, D3200, D5100, COOLPIX P7100 or COOLPIX 7700. The 'clone' batteries may or may not work with the Nikon Coolpix P7000 depending on the firmware version, but you may need to check with Nikon on this.

There are some who have managed to find various work-arounds to this, namely with the use of various battery grips, but that is entirely up to the individual to try, and I offer no opinion of this method when it comes to the models that use this battery. That's your avenue to explore if you choose it. When a single clone battery is used with some of the above Nikon models, there may be a message that's displayed stating that the battery is not compatible and the camera will not function. If you're not sure as to whether your EN-EL14 Li-Ion battery is a Nikon original, check some of the images that have been posted with this product page.

Summary:

When this review was originally written, the Nikon EN-EL14 Li-Ion battery was in short supply, and placing an inquiry with Nikon, they confirmed this to be true. Most of the seemingly speculation seemed to point to the surprisingly strong popularity of the Nikon D3200, which frequently hit back-ordered status. Subjectively speaking, I can only say that it's worth having some patience, as quality-wise this battery has proven to be what I would expect from Nikon. It may be more expensive than some of the alternatives, but it works.

Please also see my Comments section here regarding how Japan's DENAN regulation (Electrical Appliance and Material Safety Law) is being extended to cover additional high-tech products, including Li-Ion batteries, as this not only deals with safety but supply as these new laws are being enacted.

This battery is the replacement for the Nikon COOLPIX P7700 which is the new flagship of Nikon's Performance series of compact digital cameras. For those who already own one of the Nikon models mentioned earlier in this review and may be sitting on the fence while considering an advanced compact digital camera, this is good news to know that there's some standardization between batteries, which results in a decent cost savings as well. Hope that this helps.

"I am satisfied with my experience at theestoreonline. Even though they were out of stock of my original purchase, they sent me the next best choice.
When I argued about the difference in price, they authorized a prompt refund, and a replacement to a defective item, at no extra charge.
I feel I got my money's worth, and the staff was very friendly, and professional.

Theestoreonline.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Theestoreonline.com is a merchant member
Theestoreonline.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,916 merchant members.