Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 6.50/10 313 reviews

Theestoreonline.com is a merchant member
    Theestoreonline.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Theestoreonline.com contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 7.34/10 7.34/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.03/10 6.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.35/10 7.35/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.60/10 6.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"This store offers lower prices than the original items but this is a scam. They always says, the product is on back order. I Ordered batteries for sony camcorder at a low price than the original and the they called me stating the product is on back order and it will take 2 to 4 weeks to get it. Then they offered me a similar product stating it is better than the sony and they were going to give me the batteries for the same price. so I accepted. that was not true. Batteries are not the same quality. Last week I ordered again,( I forgot I had bought at this place before), and it was the same story, they called me saying the sony battery was out of stock and it will take 4 weeks to get it. they offered to me another brand. of course this time I did not accepted. So do not believe to this company. they do marketing simulating lower prices just to catch customers."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-17-2013

““Thank you for contacting us.

We do apologize for the inconvenience. Item will reach our warehouse by tomorrow. Again, we do apologize”

"I am a return customer, yes I've read all the reviews but what most are not saying is these guys really have excellent customer service. It's true that sometimes they do not have what I ordered, but they give me options (which I do not have to take) but so far everything I have ordered is better than the original. In addition, my orders all get to me in a matter of days not weeks."

"Once again, my review is being revised. I have been in contact with Theestoreonline.com for the past 2 months in regard to my order for a Nikon EN-EL9 battery...(ordering from them as they had the best price that I had found). No less than 9 emails have been exchanged. I had received called immediately after I placed my original order to advise me that the Nikon battery was on back order for several weeks, and I was "upgraded" to a better generic version. After completing a customer survey, I discovered that it was a typical "bait and switch" tactic used over and over by this merchant. I posted a negative review and was contacted by them, and offered to be sent the original Nikon battery at no additional charge to me. I had been promised by Jeffry Hartman, SVP, in an email dated 11-18-13 that the battery would be in that week, and shipped to me. Since then, I have been promised that "it will be shipped today"(12-8-13), to "it's the holidays, it's enroute" (12-27-13) to the last email, stating that "Im sorry but your package was delivered according to USPS tracking number :
9400110200793876495218
It was delivered Nov, 9, 2013!!!
Yes!! There was a delivery that date...the GENERIC battery that they had sold me in place of the genuine Nikon. I have placed 2 emails since then, and have not gotten a response. EXTREMELY disappointed with this company and advise anyone to do your research before doing business with them. I will be going to the BBB. This could have all been avoided had they followed through with their promises.

"I ordered a Nikon Flash and while unfortunately the item was out of stock, the salesman called me up and 'downsold' me on a comparable Sigma flash and I ended up saving $50!!!"

"I ordered some camera equipment and it turned out what I ordered turned out to be on Back Order. However rather then just an email estore actually called me. Which was a nice change in this overly automatized world. They talked with about what I needed, found a similar actually better item in stock and rushed it out the door to me. Very pleased with the fast, courteous service. RedRock Photography."

"Theestoreonline is a rip off....as everyone else states the items they ordered are always on back order and I agreed to the different flash for my Nikon D3100 because they said it was a better flash and actually costs more than the Nikon sb400 I originally ordered but after doing a search for the Vivitar DF-183 Series 1 TTL that they are actually sending me I find it only costs about $40 when they are charging me $89.95. Well guess what when the order arrives I will be refusing the shipment so it is returned to them unopened and then I will be calling my credit card company immediately to explain to the they are misrepresenting themselves and my cc company will refund my money much faster than waiting for a refund from theestoreonline.com. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! YOU WILL NOT GET THE ITEMS YOU ARE EXPECTING AND YOU WILL GET A PHONE CALL STATING THE ITEMS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ARE ON BACKORDER!!!! I haven't even received the package yet and I already know what they are sending me is junk and not worth the shipping they paid to send it to me.
Update....they called me and told me the actual "Nikon SB 400" I wanted in the first place is now available immediately and could be shipped out and they would give me a free battery if I changed my rating and when I refused he got very loud and threatened that it would take longer for me to get a refund. I ended up hanging up on him because he was rude and insulting and even after I told him it was too late because I had already ordered the products from another company and told him I was going to refuse the package unopened tried to make excuses saying they just got the shipment in and hadn't updated their computers when I had been offered the "worthless" flash they were trying to send me. It is a scam and I am not falling for it and will be reporting it to the "BBB" If I hadn't read all the other reviews stating the same exact thing I may have accepted his excuse for the confusion but when all of their reviews say the same thing 2+2=4

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-07-2013

Theestoreonline, Theestoreonline.com rep has responded

“Thank you for contacting us.

We do apologize for the inconvenience. Order failed to be processed in our system due to some errors on the order field.”

"Bate and switch. These guys are con artists. "

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-07-2013

““Thank you for contacting us.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

One of our customer care representative is working on your order. We will update you as soon as we receive a feedback from our supplier.””

"Found a great deal from theestoreonline.com. After a short while they called to let me know that the item I wanted was no longer in stock, but they would offer an upgraded item at half price, which was STILL cheaper than what I would have paid for the standard version on amazon.com. Very satisfied!"

"The customer service skills of each person that I had spoken with in the customer service department definately need to be worked on. I ordered a Canon 430ex II speedlite that was shown in stock and then received a call saying that it was backordered for 3-5 weeks and the woman tried to get me to buy a more expensive Sigma speedlite. I declined, waited 4 weeks, called and was told I had to wait another 2 weeks to get the Canon speedlite. Then, I was told if I pay another $30 I can get the speedlite sooner. I was also told they would throw in the rechargable batteries with the speedlite. I received the speedlite, but no batteries. Called back and batteries are out of stock and I am still waiting on them.
**UPDATE: Currently working with the Manager in resolving this issue.

"The Sony batteries I needed turned out to be on back order, instead it was recommended by the Estore there was a high capacity battery available which I purchased. Good decision. "

"1 Nov 13
Ordered a Canon BG-E7 battery grip and one LP-E6 battery on 31 Oct 13. Rcvd a call on 1 Nov 13 saying the grip was on back order from Canon, and could be 3-5 weeks. I was offered a Bower grip with 2 batteries for same $130 price. I canxd my order ... if I wanted a PoS Bower grip I would have ordered one from the start right? Prices are too good to be true, and then wasted time. I will NOT shop with this company again.

"Misleading. If you read the reviews you can tell that they don't sell anything original here. Always what you buy will be out of stock and they will call you to tell you if you want the next best model and yada yada yada. Of course, you will get disappointed once you receive their non original items that you could have bought much cheaper on Ebay. "

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-04-2013

““Thank you for contacting us.

We will be reviewing the order and upgrade the shipping.

We do apologize for the inconvenience”

"I was very impressed with Threestoreonline when I look up information for my camera as I was looking for a battery charger and battery. I placed my order and the next day I was called and told that the battery charger was not in stock and it would take a few days. After the representative and I spoke, I was convinced to upgraded which I'm glad I did. Not only is this a better battery charger but we received our package in record time. We are very impressed with this company and would order from you again."

"I needed a new np 970 battery for my sony HDR fx7, and I needed it asap for a wedding shoot. While it turned out that taht battery was out of stock, they gave me a great deal on the next larger battery. Will buy from here again. "

"I ordered backup batteries for my Nikon camera and Canon camcorder one evening and was called by an estore rep the next morning informing me one of the batteries was out of stock. But he suggested a similar battery made by the same manufacturer that provides longer battery life and offered to upgrade the other battery at no charge if I wanted the upgraded battery. Customer service was outstanding and delivery was prompt."