Product & services pricing Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.93/10 5.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.93/10 6.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.71/10 4.71/10

"I ordered 2 Pentax DL190 batteries from theestoreonline. I was told they were on back order and should be in stock within 4 weeks, so I left the order open. After almost 7 weeks I inquired about the order and was told there was a shortage of the batteries, but they had a replacement. The replacement turned out to be a Vivitar battery, a very poor replacement. One battery would accept 60% charge, the other a 80% charge. These are normally a $8 - $13 battery, not a $20 - $40 dollar battery. I checked with Ricoh, B&H and Adorama, all had no problems with the battery availability. Customer service was good, they have tried to make this good due to my dissatisfaction with the Vivitar batteries. "

"Although they didn't have my product in stock, they quickly researched a comparable item and processed the order.
Thanks for good service!

"This was my first experience using Theestoreonline.com and I will reccomend the site to others. My intitial order was for a $209 Canon external flash. A short time after placing the order, Estore contacted me advising the flash was on Canon backorder and was four weeks out from delivery. The sales person informed me of a Sigma flash that was available for $349. I explained to her that the flash was used for company business and as such, approval would have to be obtained before I could authorize the purchase. On a whim, I told the sales person that if the Sigma could be sold for the $209, then we could proceed with the purchase. She spoke to her supervisor and the price was approved! Not only was I extremely pleased but the sales person was very professional and friendly. Now, that is service! "

""BAIT AND SWITCH SCAMMERS. They do a classic bait and switch. You order an expensive product, in my case a Sony lens their price $80 amazon ~$150, and they send you an email 3-4 days later telling you that there is an issue with your order to please call them. In my case my phone was not working and they couldn't call me.. IE it was long distance because the phone on file was my cell phone and is always on me.

Once you call them they tell you that the product is on back order and they will give you a 'better product' for the same price. In my case they wanted to switch my sony 1.7x tele conversion lens for a 1.45x lens that i can get on amazon for $20 bucks. I mentioned that i wanted an as close as possible to 2x converter i was told that the 1.45x was closer and a better lens. NO THANK YOU..

My suggestion to anyone reading these reviews, don't pay attention to any of the positive ones. Reading over them i would say they where either left buy the store or by people that didn't do research on the item they got switched out for.

UPDATE: After posting this review and canceling my order the restore online has started to call me concerning my review. There number has been blocked.

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-12-2014

““Theestoreonline, Theestoreonline.com rep has responded

“““Thank you for contacting us!

We apologize for the inconvenience. We at estore try as much as we can to fulfill all orders. Rest assured that we were trying to exhaust all our resources. Please note that item availability are subject to changes in our web without prior notice”””

"A representative from Theestoreonline.com call to notify me the item I ordered was currently out of stock. They reviewed with me alternative batteries. I ended up with a better battery then the one I ordered."

"I ordered a "back-up" battery for my newly acquired Nikon D3200.
Day or so later a rep from your company called me to tell the Nikon battery I ordered was out of stock and on back order. Would take a couple of weeks. To compensate I was offered a battery made by the same manufacturer (in other words they supply the batteries to Nikon) however without the Nikon logo stamped on the battery. After talking some more I found out that this battery is good for 500 pix (versus 200 pix), a 5 year warranty (versus a 1-yr by Nikon), just like the Nikon battery totally compatible with my Nikon D3200, and they would sell it to me for the same price as the one I initially ordered= $30 instead of $50! I didn't have to think too long :o)
Communication by email updates from departure of the store to my house were very satisfactory. The battery works like a charm. Happy, happy, happy!

"Fast friendly service. I was contacted immediately about the battery I ordered was on back order. Constomer Service agent informed me that I could get a longer lasting battery w/ a 5 yr warranty for the same price. I accepted the offer."

"Wonder why Theestoreonline.com came back with the cheapest price on OEM items? Bait and switch. It's as simple and dishonest as that. Go ahead - do like I did - order the product and submit your payment info. But they also require your phone number - why? Then you'll get a phone call. If they leave a voicemail, expect to sit on hold when you call them back. Then they'll tell you it's on backorder and try to sell you a knock-off brand. Save time and pay a few extra dollars to go somewhere else because they don't really have your product anyway."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-11-2014

Theestoreonline, Theestoreonline.com rep has responded

“““Thank you for contacting us.

We do apologize for the inconvenience. Rest assured that we have tried our best to get units from our suppliers to fulfill your order as soon as possible but unfortunately stocks were not provided by the supplier .

We do apologize for the inconvenience”

"Initially, I had experienced problems with order being out of stock and having to order a different product and then FED Ex had some problems. But after speaking to a senior manager, the issue is being fixed and for all the trouble he is giving me a free battery for my camera, at no charge. "

"Finally after a few days, emails and a phone call, I am getting a refund for my charger! Thanks for making this right."

"This is a sleazy outfit but not a total ripoff. They had a great price on a genuine Sony camera battery and advertised that it was in stock, so I placed an order in early December. I got an email the next day saying that the item was on backorder for several weeks, so I called to cancel the order. The salesman on the phone was kind enough to offer me a knock-off substitute battery for more than the price of similar items on Amazon, so I declined that too and cancelled the order. He was nice enough to send me an email confirming the cancellation. One month later I got an email from Theestoreonline.com saying that they charged my card and the order would ship soon. I sent them their email confirming the order cancellation and asked them not to ship it and not to charge my card.

They shipped it anyway and it arrived in a few days. The battery was packaged like it was a genuine Sony product, but the battery itself said "Europe Only" (I live in the US) and the fonts on the battery look different from my other 2 genuine Sony batteries (those 2 look identical). The digital code printed on the battery from The Estore is also illegible (dots run together) while the ones on my genuine Sony batteries are distinct. Finally, the battery from the E Store weighs only 35 grams while my other ones weigh about 60 grams each. All of this makes me very suspicious of this battery - it appears to not be a genuine Sony product. Others have reported buying similar batteries (Europe only, smeared code, low weight) from Ebay that turned out to be counterfeits that did not function properly in their cameras.

The Estore did redeem themselves a bit. They saw that I posted a review on resellerratings.com and refunded my purchase. I offered to ship the battery back to them several times and they clearly told me that they did not want it. I'm happy to have my money back. Would anybody like a Sony battery?

"I googled a place buy camera battery and charger - tried estore - charger backordered but remedied with another plus upgraded battery at no extra charge - appreciate!"

"So, not only me after read many reviews. My order was BACKORDER ...too"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-27-2014

“Theestoreonline, Theestoreonline.com rep has responded

“““Thank you for contacting us!

"After ordering a camera battery, I got a call from them saying the battery I ordered was out of stock (sound familiar?) but they would send me another battery of higher capacity for the same price, which they did. From the other reviews, this company does a lot of bait and switch. Though I'm satisfied with the battery I get a feeling of mistrust about the company and will be leery about buying from them again."

"I cant complain about the store or their service.
I had placed an online order on Sat. (the store was closed for the weekend.) and Monday morning I received a phone call my order was on a four week back order at that point I can say I was not very happy. Buy the end of the call that changed I was given a much better deal that would be shipped that same day.
I have added them to my favorites bar http://theestoreonline.com/ check them out your self.

Theestoreonline.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Theestoreonline.com is a merchant member
Theestoreonline.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.