Product & services pricing Rating 7.16/10 7.16/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.77/10 5.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.83/10 6.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.13/10 6.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.69/10 4.69/10

"I had a problem with a substituted product. However after contacting the site they fixed everything to my satisfaction."

"Unbelievable! I placed an order for a Cannon camera battery charger for $12 plus extra for 3 day shipping. The next day, sure enough, I got a phone call that the charger was back ordered for 4 weeks. They said that they had another better one that was a rapid charge and I could use it in the car. I needed the charger for a trip, so I asked about the price. It normally sold for $59, is what I was told. But, since the other was on back order they would give it to me for $29. So I placed the order. Turns out, Amazon has the exact same one for $12. Bait and Switch. They try to sell you a name brand product at a low price to get you to order, then call and tell you it is on back order only to try to sell you a cheaper model at a very high price. I will never purchase from, or even visit, this site again."

Theestoreonline, Theestoreonline.com rep has responded

“We appreciate your business and apologize for any inconvenience that this delay may have caused. You are a valued customer, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.”””

"When I ordered they said he item was in stock, but later got a call from them saying it is out of stock and there is an alternate one that cost me $10 more. I am not sure if this is a scam, I have read other similar reviews. Watch out!!!!"

"STAY FAR FAR AWAY! Bait-and-Switch Scam! I Ordered the Nikon SB-700 flash on March 2nd. I Received a call the Next Day from them telling me that the flash I ordered was on back order for 4 weeks and that they wanted to send me a Sigma flash for the same price. I told her that I didn't want it. She said she would send it to me and if I didn't like it to send it back. Then she hung up! I called back right away and talked to a guy that wouldn't let me talk at all. He was shoving the Sigma flash down my throat and told me to try it. I said Fine and we hung up. I called back a few minutes later to cancel completely. I talked to a Lady that tried to get me to get another lens. I said no. Then she said it was already sent to shipping. I had just talked to them a few minutes earlier! She finally transferred me over to shipping and I talked to another guy that tried selling me yet another flash! I said no cancel. He said he would cancel it. I asked for a confirmation number and he said he would send it by email. We hung up. I got the email that said it was canceled. A few days later my card was charged by them for the order I had Canceled. I called and they said they processed the refund that day and it would take a few days. I check on Friday and no refund! I called and asked where my refund was. They guy said that it was just processed on Wednesday and it takes a few days. WHAT? You just told me that my refund was processed on Tuesday a few days ago! He said to take it up with my card company. What a crappy, crappy, fraudulent company! I want my refund!

UPDATE: After reporting theestoreonline.com to the BBB, writing a bad review on this site, calling them several times and contacting my bank, I finally got my refund today the 18th of March. It took them 16 days to refund my money, only after raising HELL! I do believe that they had no intention of refunding my money. Horrible company! Scam! Frauds! The worst!

Theestoreonline, Theestoreonline.com rep has responded

“HI your refund was processed

"A representative from Theestoreonline.com called to notify me the batteries I ordered were currently out of stock. I actually ended up with better batteries then the ones I ordered for the exact same price. "

"My experience with theestoreonline.com - Hey, I was warned by the other reviewers...

Jan 6, 2014: I ordered a Canon 430EX II Speedlite E-TTL II Shoe-Mount Flash. The website said it was "In Stock".

January 7, 2014:
I got an email saying "Thank you for placing your order with theestoreonline.com. We have attempted to contact you at the number you provided due to in issue with your order. Please contact us at your earliest convenience." I had a message on my phone to call Sara at the given number. When I called Sara, she said the product was out of stock and immediately offered me a Sigma "equivalent" for a not-so-good price. I balked and they said they could lower the price if that was the issue. I told them I could wait. They said they had been out of stock since before Christmas, and it would be 3-5 weeks before they got more in.

Feb 4: (4 weeks later) I contacted them to check the status, and they said "We are shooting for 2 weeks we are sorry for the delay." I checked the website daily (and saved that page daily), the product always said "In Stock". I told them I had contacted Canon and verified that there was no shortage.

Feb 19: (6 weeks) I contacted them again, they said "Sorry but it is still out of stock". (The web page still has never wavered from "In Stock" status).

Feb 20: I asked if they planned on replenishing their stock. They replied "We are waiting on our supplier, I don’t know when we will be receiving the shipment."

Feb 28: I asked “Is there any update on this order? I'm ready to post my review. “
Response: “How can we assist you?” That was the total extent of the response.

Many reviewers have suggested that this company is in the bait and switch business. My experience leaves little doubt in my mind that this is indeed the case. The item I ordered is not in short supply. This is a webstore that can't manage their website to keep it current. (When you don't have a product in stock for 2 months, it is "Out of Stock".) I will continue to save the webpage daily, maybe the Florida AG will find that useful.

I canceled my order after 2 months. Since I didn’t accept the “switch”, they don’t appear to want to send the “bait”. The small savings just isn’t worth the hassle of dealing with them. I

I recommend avoiding this seller. Look at the pattern described in the reviews.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-04-2014

“““Theestoreonline, Theestoreonline.com rep has responded

“““Thank you for contacting us!

We apologize for the inconvenience. We at estore try as much as we can to fulfill all orders. Rest assured that we were trying to exhaust all our resources. Please note that item availability are subject to changes in our web without prior notice””””

"Outstanding service and follow up on an item not available."

"I ordered 2 Pentax DL190 batteries from theestoreonline. I was told they were on back order and should be in stock within 4 weeks, so I left the order open. After almost 7 weeks I inquired about the order and was told there was a shortage of the batteries, but they had a replacement. The replacement turned out to be a Vivitar battery, a very poor replacement. One battery would accept 60% charge, the other a 80% charge. These are normally a $8 - $13 battery, not a $20 - $40 dollar battery. I checked with Ricoh, B&H and Adorama, all had no problems with the battery availability. Customer service was good, they have tried to make this good due to my dissatisfaction with the Vivitar batteries. "

"Although they didn't have my product in stock, they quickly researched a comparable item and processed the order.
Thanks for good service!

"This was my first experience using Theestoreonline.com and I will reccomend the site to others. My intitial order was for a $209 Canon external flash. A short time after placing the order, Estore contacted me advising the flash was on Canon backorder and was four weeks out from delivery. The sales person informed me of a Sigma flash that was available for $349. I explained to her that the flash was used for company business and as such, approval would have to be obtained before I could authorize the purchase. On a whim, I told the sales person that if the Sigma could be sold for the $209, then we could proceed with the purchase. She spoke to her supervisor and the price was approved! Not only was I extremely pleased but the sales person was very professional and friendly. Now, that is service! "

""BAIT AND SWITCH SCAMMERS. They do a classic bait and switch. You order an expensive product, in my case a Sony lens their price $80 amazon ~$150, and they send you an email 3-4 days later telling you that there is an issue with your order to please call them. In my case my phone was not working and they couldn't call me.. IE it was long distance because the phone on file was my cell phone and is always on me.

Once you call them they tell you that the product is on back order and they will give you a 'better product' for the same price. In my case they wanted to switch my sony 1.7x tele conversion lens for a 1.45x lens that i can get on amazon for $20 bucks. I mentioned that i wanted an as close as possible to 2x converter i was told that the 1.45x was closer and a better lens. NO THANK YOU..

My suggestion to anyone reading these reviews, don't pay attention to any of the positive ones. Reading over them i would say they where either left buy the store or by people that didn't do research on the item they got switched out for.

UPDATE: After posting this review and canceling my order the restore online has started to call me concerning my review. There number has been blocked.

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-12-2014

““Theestoreonline, Theestoreonline.com rep has responded

“““Thank you for contacting us!

"A representative from Theestoreonline.com call to notify me the item I ordered was currently out of stock. They reviewed with me alternative batteries. I ended up with a better battery then the one I ordered."

"I ordered a "back-up" battery for my newly acquired Nikon D3200.
Day or so later a rep from your company called me to tell the Nikon battery I ordered was out of stock and on back order. Would take a couple of weeks. To compensate I was offered a battery made by the same manufacturer (in other words they supply the batteries to Nikon) however without the Nikon logo stamped on the battery. After talking some more I found out that this battery is good for 500 pix (versus 200 pix), a 5 year warranty (versus a 1-yr by Nikon), just like the Nikon battery totally compatible with my Nikon D3200, and they would sell it to me for the same price as the one I initially ordered= $30 instead of $50! I didn't have to think too long :o)
Communication by email updates from departure of the store to my house were very satisfactory. The battery works like a charm. Happy, happy, happy!

"Fast friendly service. I was contacted immediately about the battery I ordered was on back order. Constomer Service agent informed me that I could get a longer lasting battery w/ a 5 yr warranty for the same price. I accepted the offer."

"Wonder why Theestoreonline.com came back with the cheapest price on OEM items? Bait and switch. It's as simple and dishonest as that. Go ahead - do like I did - order the product and submit your payment info. But they also require your phone number - why? Then you'll get a phone call. If they leave a voicemail, expect to sit on hold when you call them back. Then they'll tell you it's on backorder and try to sell you a knock-off brand. Save time and pay a few extra dollars to go somewhere else because they don't really have your product anyway."

Theestoreonline, Theestoreonline.com rep has responded

“““Thank you for contacting us.

We do apologize for the inconvenience. Rest assured that we have tried our best to get units from our suppliers to fulfill your order as soon as possible but unfortunately stocks were not provided by the supplier .

We do apologize for the inconvenience”

Theestoreonline.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Theestoreonline.com is a merchant member
Theestoreonline.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,875 merchant members.