• Rating 10.00/10 231 reviews

The LensDepot.com LLC is not a merchant member
    The LensDepot.com LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • The LensDepot.com LLC contact information

• Address: 2785 Wrights Road Suite 1101
    • Contact: sales@thelensdepot.com
    • Phone: 407-964-1075
    • Customer Support: 407-964-1075
    • Business Hours: 9-5 Mon-Fri

TX and NM

"This was my first rental after researching other peoples' experience with such businesses. Lens Depot had the lens I wanted at a fair price for a week. Their communication via email was excellent and the lens appeared to be new and worked perfectly. They will in the future be my go-to spot for trying exotic lenses. "

"Exceptional product and service. I've rented from this company serveral times and each experience is just as good as the last!"

"Ordering was simple, not too expensive, very nice equipment and service was great. Will certainly come back to them and would highly recommend them."

"Great communication, Great customer service, reasonable/Professional and humble people. The camera came well protected and in excellent condition. also the lensDepot has the best rental prices out there!!!! will return soon!"

"Best Rental place, period. Best prices and best services. Highly suggest renting from them. "

"Just completed my second rental with The Lens Depot. excellent products, and first class service. I highly recommend this company for all photography rental needs."

"My first rental (of two lenses) from TLD was great. The lenses were clean and all relevant accessories (hoods, tripod mounts, UV filters) were included. The whole rental process unfolded exactly as described on their website and their communication with me was excellent. Based on this one experience, I highly recommend The Lens Depot."

"The LensDepot saved the day. Rented a Nikon len which worked great. It was a last minute rental for a wedding. Got me some great images. I will rent from you guys again."

"Timely delivery, camera was great (I rented the Nikon D7000, a wonderful machine). They did a good job of sending reminder e-mails, and made the process easy for me. The whole experience was excellent."

"Great service and very personalized. Emails rapid and not form-letter ish. Would definitely use them again!"

"I wish this place had a location in Chicago! I had some photoshoots in Orlando so I decided to try this place out. I rented the Canon EF 85mm 1.2L, an Alien Bee Vagabond II batter pack, and an Sekonic L-358 light meter.

The staff is knowledgeable and very friendly. You can tell the staff are people who actually are photographers rather than just salesmen LoL. Pricing on everything is very competitive especially if you opt for local in-store pick-up. My suggestion is always buy the extra insurance waiver :)

The condition of the gear was in top shape. Everything worked accordingly.

The next time im Orlando you can bet your last dollar I will be paying them a another visit!

"i had a great experience renting a camera body from len depot! would definitely recommend them to anyone!"

"Excellent transaction! The lens arrived when stated and it worked flawlessly. I used the lens on my trip to China without having to buy a very expensive lens that I don't plan on using much after the trip. Saved me a ton of money! thanks"

"Awesome service, very kind people, was able to capture some actual award winning images b/c of use of their lens. Three thumbs up !"

"I love renting equipment from Lens Depot. They are always diligent in getting the requests shipped and provide excellent service. I have bee extremely pleased with the products I have rented and always know when I need to return it."