"item arrived about 10 business days later"

"WOW!!! What wonderful fast service. I received my purchase 4 days after ordering. Thank you and I will be ordering again from you when necessary."

"Great service. Exactly what we wanted. Thank you!"

"Very good service and good variety of replacement parts, even for older appliances. "

This review was modified by jmdel on March 14 2014 02:13:17 PM

"Product was shipped quickly, and is exactly as indicated - as good as the original that came with the oven"

"Confusing website. I thought that the pair of beaters that I bought were over-priced but I bought them because I needed them. So I guess that is important-- that they carried a needed item that I couldn't find elsewhere, so it is worth it. Also, super prompt delivery."

"Glad to have a Sales Company that carries all various parts for appliances. (Gourmet Depot) The part was what I needed. Only thing to complain about is the 4 working days it took before they shipped my order. Everything else is great."

This review was modified by lheimkes on March 03 2014 04:27:12 PM

"Item was sold out, but luckily we were able to backorder it. Shipped sooner than expected! Nice customer service too :)"

"If you're maintaining an older appliance, there are not too many options for parts, etc. The Gourmet Depot exceeded my expectations--catalog, price, delivery. I'm glad to have found them."

"I'm very happy with the product, I was what you wanted! :-)"

"Good commuicatios and timely delivery!"

"The web store listed the exact item I needed to fix a Cuisinart Griddle. That saved me the expense of buying a new griddle because the OEM discontinued selling the failed part. The Gourmet Depot webpage part description was accurate and detailed enough to make a decision on weather the third party replacement part would work. Now my wife and I are very happy and the provided solution works well."

This review was modified by bhanchin on February 12 2014 09:53:12 AM

"I ordered a replacement plastic spindle for the Magimix 5150. The ordering process was very easy and the product arrived within about a week. I am now a very happy owner of a once more functional Magimix. I will definitely order from Gourmet Depot again."

"Very well satisfied with your service"

"Fast shipping received what was ordered"

Share The Gourmet Depot / Appliance Sales and Service Company's store rating

The Gourmet Depot / Appliance Sales and Service Company is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Gourmet Depot / Appliance Sales and Service Company does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!