"Item was sold out, but luckily we were able to backorder it. Shipped sooner than expected! Nice customer service too :)"

"If you're maintaining an older appliance, there are not too many options for parts, etc. The Gourmet Depot exceeded my expectations--catalog, price, delivery. I'm glad to have found them."

"I'm very happy with the product, I was what you wanted! :-)"

"Good commuicatios and timely delivery!"

"The web store listed the exact item I needed to fix a Cuisinart Griddle. That saved me the expense of buying a new griddle because the OEM discontinued selling the failed part. The Gourmet Depot webpage part description was accurate and detailed enough to make a decision on weather the third party replacement part would work. Now my wife and I are very happy and the provided solution works well."

modified review This review was modified by bhanchin on February 12 2014 09:53:12 AM

"I ordered a replacement plastic spindle for the Magimix 5150. The ordering process was very easy and the product arrived within about a week. I am now a very happy owner of a once more functional Magimix. I will definitely order from Gourmet Depot again."

"Very well satisfied with your service"

"Fast shipping received what was ordered"

"It is a gift so I haven't opened but appears undamaged. "

"The order has arrived and is correct."

"Delivery was in the tiime frame I was told. Thanks"

"The item was received ...am really pleased and it works. Prompt service and attentive to my concerns.
Thank you very much. I am a fan for life.

"Order for a Braun razor cord was made Jan. 7, through Braun website. Cord was not in stock so I had to wait which was OK. Cord was delivered Feb. 4."

"Very satisfied. Delivered in a timely manner."

"My total experience with Gourmet Depot has been very good. They delivered my order in a timely manner. The product is New but out of production and works perfectly. They provided a needed part that over 40 other companies on the Web, could not. They provide a service that is definitely needed. I'm very satisfied. Thanks, Bill"

Share The Gourmet Depot / Appliance Sales and Service Company's store rating

The Gourmet Depot / Appliance Sales and Service Company is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Gourmet Depot / Appliance Sales and Service Company does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!