Stores > The Gourmet Depot / Appliance Sales and Service Company

Product & services pricing Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"fast easy process.....will certainly use this site again if needed. "

"Product was exactly what I ordered and arrived within a reasonable amount of time. Just wish they would have sent an email to tell me WHEN it was shipped so I could be looking for its arrival. Having read some other reviews of items taking a long time to arrive or not at all, I was concerned. But all went well."

"This is my 2nd time placing an order with Gourmet Depot and the 2nd time I've been extremely satisfied. Order arrived promptly. When I had some trouble getting the workbowl onto the food processor, I called Gourmet Depot. A very pleasant woman said the man who could help me was away from his desk, but would call me back. He did within 20 minutes. During my wait, I kinda figured out how to get the bowl on, so when he called back, I told him I had fixed the problem. But instead of just saying "Great" and hanging up, he took the time to give me a tip (file down a bump on the bowl locking mechanism)to make it easier to get the bowl onto the food processor. Really appreciate Gourmet Depot's great service which is becoming increasingly hard to find these days. Plus they offer an extensive selection of parts so you don't have to throw out your whole appliance just because after 20 years, your food processor bowl has cracked. AND their prices are competitive! Enthusiatic five stars!"

"item arrived about 10 business days later"

"WOW!!! What wonderful fast service. I received my purchase 4 days after ordering. Thank you and I will be ordering again from you when necessary."

"Great service. Exactly what we wanted. Thank you!"

"Very good service and good variety of replacement parts, even for older appliances. "

This review was modified by jmdel on March 14 2014 02:13:17 PM

"Product was shipped quickly, and is exactly as indicated - as good as the original that came with the oven"

"Confusing website. I thought that the pair of beaters that I bought were over-priced but I bought them because I needed them. So I guess that is important-- that they carried a needed item that I couldn't find elsewhere, so it is worth it. Also, super prompt delivery."

"Glad to have a Sales Company that carries all various parts for appliances. (Gourmet Depot) The part was what I needed. Only thing to complain about is the 4 working days it took before they shipped my order. Everything else is great."

This review was modified by lheimkes on March 03 2014 04:27:12 PM

"Item was sold out, but luckily we were able to backorder it. Shipped sooner than expected! Nice customer service too :)"

"If you're maintaining an older appliance, there are not too many options for parts, etc. The Gourmet Depot exceeded my expectations--catalog, price, delivery. I'm glad to have found them."

"I'm very happy with the product, I was what you wanted! :-)"

"Good commuicatios and timely delivery!"

"The web store listed the exact item I needed to fix a Cuisinart Griddle. That saved me the expense of buying a new griddle because the OEM discontinued selling the failed part. The Gourmet Depot webpage part description was accurate and detailed enough to make a decision on weather the third party replacement part would work. Now my wife and I are very happy and the provided solution works well."

This review was modified by bhanchin on February 12 2014 09:53:12 AM

Share The Gourmet Depot / Appliance Sales and Service Company's store rating

The Gourmet Depot / Appliance Sales and Service Company is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Gourmet Depot / Appliance Sales and Service Company does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!