"Excellent service. My order shipped quicker than I expected. The price was reasonable and included shipping."

"Great company, great prices, quick delivery. I ordered a charging plug for my razor and it works great! "

modified review This review was modified by lynnvanzo on January 27 2014 05:23:18 AM

"01/26/14
Product came right on time in top condition, no defects. Very glad I purchased along with my new "Presto" Countertop Dual Deep Fryer, that I purchased on Amazon. Can't wait to deep fry me some southern fried catfish and fried chicken.

Mrs. Albuquerque, NM

"The bath bench came today and the instructions for assembly are terrible. The individual parts are not marked as the instructions indicate and the various parts don't fit well. I would never order anything from you again that requires assembly."

"A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ great service"

"I broke the hopper on my coffee machine, and quickly universal cohesion began to fail. The world almost spun off it's axis and wonked off into the sun. Thanks Gourmet Depot for having the back up piece that can write the cosmic wrong that is paying some store in my own blood for a cup of coffee. "

"Received order, no problems."

"Good.;alsdkfhwoegnfdfkgvboiguhsad;ljgbhao;ugbldgnao;digeogbnaogi"

"Delivered as promised. Modification instructions were clear and it was easy to do."

"Good merchant, quick shipping, good communications. Thanks Gourmet Depot."

"your efficiency is outstanding."

"The order shipped with 24 hours of placing my order, and it was the cheapest price online plus free shipping. The box arrived just 4 days later and the item (an all-clad crockpot ceramic insert) was in perfect condition. I am very pleased with my experience with this company and would order from them again. "

"They sent me an item that did not fit my Cuisinart food processor. I was told that they would send a return tag so that I could send it back. After 2 weeks I contacted them again and they said they had no record of this and that I could not return the item if if was the correct piece for my model. They told me that I would have to try to modify the product they sent me. I do not recommend this company if your products are older models like mine is."

modified review This review was modified by kbelow on January 08 2014 07:57:07 AM

"Selecting and ordering the part was easy from Gourmet Depot's intuitive webs. Admirable service, correct part shipped on time, properly packed and received in excellent condition. Best of all, part was an exact fit and provided repair to my Kupps machine. Thank you."

"Glad you guys had a replacement café for my 5 year old Krupps!
Price was more than fair and delivery was as I expected.
Thanks,
Ann Smalley
Louisville, KY

The Gourmet Depot / Appliance Sales and Service Company is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Gourmet Depot / Appliance Sales and Service Company does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!