"Delivery was in the tiime frame I was told. Thanks"

"The item was received ...am really pleased and it works. Prompt service and attentive to my concerns.
Thank you very much. I am a fan for life.

"Order for a Braun razor cord was made Jan. 7, through Braun website. Cord was not in stock so I had to wait which was OK. Cord was delivered Feb. 4."

"Very satisfied. Delivered in a timely manner."

"My total experience with Gourmet Depot has been very good. They delivered my order in a timely manner. The product is New but out of production and works perfectly. They provided a needed part that over 40 other companies on the Web, could not. They provide a service that is definitely needed. I'm very satisfied. Thanks, Bill"

"Easy to use website. Product arrived promptly and was as described. "

"Excellent service. My order shipped quicker than I expected. The price was reasonable and included shipping."

"Great company, great prices, quick delivery. I ordered a charging plug for my razor and it works great! "

modified review This review was modified by lynnvanzo on January 27 2014 05:23:18 AM

"01/26/14
Product came right on time in top condition, no defects. Very glad I purchased along with my new "Presto" Countertop Dual Deep Fryer, that I purchased on Amazon. Can't wait to deep fry me some southern fried catfish and fried chicken.

Mrs. Albuquerque, NM

"The bath bench came today and the instructions for assembly are terrible. The individual parts are not marked as the instructions indicate and the various parts don't fit well. I would never order anything from you again that requires assembly."

"A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ great service"

"I broke the hopper on my coffee machine, and quickly universal cohesion began to fail. The world almost spun off it's axis and wonked off into the sun. Thanks Gourmet Depot for having the back up piece that can write the cosmic wrong that is paying some store in my own blood for a cup of coffee. "

"Received order, no problems."

"Good.;alsdkfhwoegnfdfkgvboiguhsad;ljgbhao;ugbldgnao;digeogbnaogi"

"Delivered as promised. Modification instructions were clear and it was easy to do."

The Gourmet Depot / Appliance Sales and Service Company is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Gourmet Depot / Appliance Sales and Service Company does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!