Stores > The GPS Store

• Customer Support: 1-800-477-2611
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9am to 5PM eastern time
    • Fax: 910-575-9543

2016-05-27

"The GPS Store had the exact radar that I was looking to purchase, for a pretty good price, although I had to pay a little over $180 for 2nd day shipping through UPS, (I live in Alaska,) I ordered it on the 16th of May, and received it on the 19th, I got exactly what I paid for, I'm a happy camper.....thank you

2016-05-25

Great Price - Arrived fast - All as expected!

Great Price - Arrived fast - All as expected!

2016-05-25

Flawless

"Knowledgable staff shipping was perfect and so was the unit. Highly recommend "

2016-05-24

above and beyond

"Prior to purchase, rep actually responded to email and took phone call to explain specific function that I was never able to get from Garmin. New device has been better than expected!!
great customer service.

2016-05-24

Satisfied

"This was a very good experience. I had been looking for a VHF handheld for a while and the GPS Store had what I wanted at a good price and I received it within a week. I will look to them in the future if I need anything and refer my friends to them as well."

Can't Beat the Service

"I ordered a garmin fish finder it shipped right away and I got within a few days. I was pleased with price and the shipping time. I am now going to order a speed cable from the GPS store because of the great service"

Great Service and Delivery

"Received my unit quickly and it was exactly what I expected. Good price that was lower than the competition. "

2016-05-23

"Incredibly Swift delivery after order"

2016-05-22

Fitness aid

"Great store carrying exactly what I was looking for at competitive pricing, and free shipping"

2016-05-21

Excellent service

"Purchased a VHF radio while on the road with the boat and they processed and shipped the radio in a timely fashion

Thanks

Fair price, quick ship!

"Radar unit had the lowest online price. Standard shipping had it to me in 3 days. Totally satisfied!"

Not done yet

"I ordered 20 units. 18 came in the box. I called. They said they would take care of it but I haven't seen the other 2 units come yet. So still waiting."

2016-05-20

"VERY GOOD SERVICE!!! ARRIVED WHEN PROMISED!"

Super Service

"Bought both transducer and plotter/fish finder online. Prices were good and shipping was prompt.
Will shop the GPS Store again.
Thanks!!

2016-05-20

"Great price, very response customer service. Will definitely use again. Highly recommend the GPS Store."

Share The GPS Store's store rating

The GPS Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The GPS Store is a merchant member
The GPS Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,535 merchant members.