The GPS Store Reviews - page 6 - thegpsstore.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.05/10 1,989 reviews

The GPS Store is a merchant member
The GPS Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (1,989)

"The new Nuvi 2495 that I just received is great, it has really neat new features that my previous Gamnins did not have. This is my fourth GPS along with other accessories that I have ordered from The GPS Store and the service has always been excellent. A very satisfied customer."

"Quick delivery and great price. Will purchase from them again. "

"Timely service. Good pricing.Very helpful and patient when I called about a billing question."

"Competitive prices and quick delivery."

"Best price I could find on the internet, and they shipped very fast."

"Every thing went as advertized,however I am supposed to get a $30.00 rebate for the Radio but don't know how to do that ."

"the gps arrived in timely fashion. directions for use eem to clear though have not had time to put it to use"

"I WAS SURPRISED HOW QUICKLY I RECEIVED MY CHARGER. I HAVE ALREADY USED MY GPS TO VISIT MY FRIEND IN THE HOSPITAL. IT WORKED GREAT!"

"Very happy with your promt service"

"when i placed my order, i noted the difficulty i'd been having in getting the appropriate accessory for my garmin streetpilot. i wanted to be sure it work properly. i promptly received a reply stating that it would indeed work, and that they had already shipped it out. upon receiving it, i tested it out...it works beautifully. you guys are the best! i had previously ordered from 2 other companies...after waiting to receive the product, i had to fight for a refund. it's truly a pleasure to do business with you. keep up the great service!"

Rating 4/102/5

"Still haven't received
Supposed to be 2-10-14
Now 2-13-14

"Call the store with some questions and the person that took the all as VERY helpful ! Hope to do business again !"

"THIS WAS A PLEASENT EXPERIENCES. THE SERVIES AND DELIVERY VERY GOOD. WILL SHOP AGAIN."

"I called and got assistance right away, it was shipped ,I received it and am a very satisfied coustomer!! RP"

"I have ordered the Magellan GPS at GPS Store and I am glad to say that the product was shipped the same day after I received a call from the store to verify the order that I really liked! "