Stores > The GPS Store

Product & services pricing Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
Voice your opinion! Review The GPS Store by clicking a star below.

2017-01-13

Great Products

"We bought the Garmin 769LMT RV. Great product, delivery was exceptional"

2017-01-12

"Quick service and product is awesome!"

2017-01-12

Awesome service and timely delivery

"I ordered two items of merchandise and I was surprised how quickly the 2 items were delivered right to my front door IN ONE BOX. (The company could have easily packaged it in 2 separate boxes instead).

There were no problems at all with billing.

I would very highly recommend this website for GPS-related orders to anyone. Also, I would not hesitate to use this website for future orders when needed.

Thank you....

Perfect

"From first order to replacement of the
nüvi 2559 LMT that quit working soon after being put into operation, service by the GPS Store and employees was perfect. A special thanks to Ashley Lewis for promptly arranging a replacement.

2017-01-11

Great quality

"Purchased a Pelican flashlight. Its awesome Nd the shipping was fast."

2017-01-11

"Great item, fast shipping, recommended "A" plus "

2017-01-09

Great Products at a Great Price!

"Just ordered a Standard Horizon 870 handheld VHF radio. It came in a few days time with free shipping, Ordered 2 PM on Friday 12/30 and it shipped the same day. It showed Wednesday. The website is informative and well organized with highly reviewed products featured to help in decision making in a complex maze of choices that could be made

I confirmed those reviews on other sites which gave me made me pull the trigger. I'll be back for future purchases.

ECHOMAP 73DV AND 93SV

"Have to be honest and say Garmin was not even on the list when i first started looking at new units for my boat. After alot of research on all 3 mojor brands i decided on Garmin. I talked to a bunch of fisherman, customer service reps for all 3 and a bunch of questions to the GPS store staff. Believe i made the right choice. I'm very pleased with these units. Easy to use. Incredible detail. Built in HD mapping a plus. No extra mapping card to purchase. Saves quite a few dollars. GPS store had best prices i could find. Dollar for dollar i dont think the competition is even close at this level of unit. Cant wait for some warmweather!! First day on the lake with these was a bit chilly. 20deg air and 36deg water!!! Worked great considering the enviroment. "

2017-01-09

Great! First customer experience!

"Awesome service...will continue to shop with them. And its Right! Back on the water!"

2017-01-08

Always exceed my expectations

"I ❤ the GPS Store for many reasons. I'm a huge fan of internet shopping for a good deal and those prices are the best. Also they send out a brochure with every order showing me the latest gadget that I clearly "need"! Great job GPS Store "

2017-01-06

GPS Store Delivers

"I ordered my Garmin GPS after doing research and determining that the lowest price avaiable was from the GPS store. The order came within the scheduled time wellmpa ked and in perfect shape. I will use the GPS store for anynfurther GPS needs.
Highly recommend

2017-01-05

Fenix 3 HR You Betchya!

"Bought a new Fenix 3HR Sapphire and it came in just as instructed and boy is this watch nice. The additional gift of the Camelbak waterbottle was a nice touch that no one else offered.
Thank you! Hope to do business again soon!

2017-01-03

Professional help from knowledgeable staff

"Ordered 10 inch Garmin GPS, transducer and extra cable.
It was delivered two days later!! very well packaged.

2017-01-02

TENNY TOPPER

"Needed a quality Shakespeare antenna for my boat T-top....quality....price... The GPS Store hit the mark and got in 3 days!!"

2017-01-01

Welll done!

"I ordered a fixed VHF transceiver (Standard GX-1300), and got it in two days. Important because I'm on the boat, 1300 miles from home and needed that radio! No fuss, no worry, exactly as advertised and a $30 rebate to boot!"

Share The GPS Store's store rating

The GPS Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The GPS Store is a merchant member
The GPS Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,416 merchant members.