• Address: 6899 Beach Drive SW Ocean Isle Beach, NC

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"The GPS arrived on time in new condition, as advertised. From start to finish, this was a perfectly seamless purchase. Would definitely buy again from The GPS Store."

"I have not yet received the mini suction mount yet. Where is it? 11/4 - I received it today."

"Where do I get the 4 or 8 card I need to fully update nuvi 1350"

"Love this model GPS system so much it's my second one purchased! Best price found, quick ship, would recommend"

"I found the GPS Store online and they had a very competitive price for the product I wanted. Ordering was a snap and the delivery was prompt and delivered 1 day earlier than promised. I will u we them again for my electronics needs.

"Ordering and delivery was top notch."

"I received my unit a day late but that the UPS fault. The product I received was brand new and came with all the parts that were stated on the web site. I haven't try out my new unit yet but I'm sure it should be fine because this is the second unit that I bought from The GPS Store. I definitely will go back to The GPS Store again for all my future needs."

"arrived in a timely manner."

"Great item , super fast shipping !!!!"

"Very informative to my questions about the product! Quick response to my e-mails , shipped very fast!!! AAAAA+++++++++++"

"Did a Google search for a VHF Marine Radio I wanted and was surprised that one of the links took me to a listing titled The GPS Store? After looking at all of the Marine Equipment suppliers and Specialty Radio sites provided by the same Google Search for the same item, The GPS Store was the least expensive. Nice Website, Easy to place and pay for the order, speedy confirmation with detailed shipping info. Ordered on a Monday, Delivered to my door on Wednesday!! I give The GPS Store 6 Stars!!!!! "

"Order processed and delivered in timely manner."

"this store is one of those rare places that just ships fast and without any fuss or muss. I would highly recommend and will definitely buy from again prices are very reasonable"

"excellent service at the right price. Very satisfied."

"Just what I was looking for and quick shipping!"

The GPS Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The GPS Store is a merchant member
The GPS Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.