Stores > The GPS Store

• Customer Support: 1-800-477-2611
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9am to 5PM eastern time
    • Fax: 910-575-9543

2016-05-04

glad i went in this direction

"prompt and efficient...highly recommended"

atlas 2015, no good

"The GPS Store was helpful, however the manufacturer should have labeled it stating it did not work with windows 8 or windows 10 and I would have looked for and alternative."

Best Mapping Program

"The product was what I was expecting. It is the newest and last program that is/was available.."

2016-04-30

Great Deal on VHF!

"I found the VHF I wanted on their website and with very little effort was able to have it in the boat within a week+!"

2016-04-27

Great Service

"Good price and GPS arrived earlier than promised and exactly as ordered. Would use again

2016-04-26

Quick delivery

"Very satisfied. I will use then in the future."

2016-04-25

Good experience again

"I have purchased from the GPS store several times in the past, I have always been satisfied"

2016-04-24

Quick delivery!

"Exactly what I ordered. It arrived quickly. Very happy."

2016-04-23

FANTASTIC

"Only complaint is that I was not given a choice of shipping method on your website, it was fed X air or nothing else. I paid 36.00 us dollars for next day delivery when I did not require such quick delivery and expensive service. Other than that everything was just great,
Thanks very much, I will definitely use your company in the future.

2016-04-22

"Quick confirmation and shipping. Correct Item arrived undamaged."

On time as promised

"My Garmin was on backorder and when I called, the lady said I would receive it by Next Wednesday or Thursday. It actually arrived early on Tuesday and product is as advertised."

2016-04-21

Trumpetfest Portland Maine to Destin, FL!

"We cruise south from Portland Maine to Key West and then Destin FL every November and return mid May each year and rely heavily on the Navionics electronic data not only to find our way safely from point A to Point B but to find the best fuel, anchorage, and slip accommodations. THe GPS Store has the best prices and excellent timely shipping of these nav chips! "

Good Service

"the Lowrance elite 7 HDI Gold I ordered arrived quickly, no hassles. Unit was in good shape and installed quickly and easily."

2016-04-20

Great communication, fast & reliable service !!!

"I called them late morning on Wednesday 04/06/2016 with a few questions about ordering and delivery and got answers immediately. Placed my order on their website following the call. Got email confirmation of order within minutes. Called them back because I noticed a typo error I had made while ordering. It got corrected and I was assured it would not slow delivery, which i had been told would be 2 days with UPS Ground. I sort of doubted that and was prepared to wait the normal 4 to 6 days UPS Ground service. Much to my surprise, late afternoon on Friday 04/08 the order came in ! Kudos to the GPS Store for their efficiency in handling the order and their knowledge of type of service given by UPS to the various location they ship to.
Great communication, easy to talk to, great service and best price I could find on the market are conditions tough to beat ! I will not hesitate to buy from The GPS Store again and will certainly recommend them to my friends.

2016-04-19

"Thank You for the speedy delivery."

Share The GPS Store's store rating

The GPS Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The GPS Store is a merchant member
The GPS Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,566 merchant members.