Stores > The GPS Store

• Fax: 910-575-9543

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-03-10

dirtman1943

"site is real good and shipping and price great"

2016-03-09

The GPS Store is the best Price and Service

"The GPS Store hasthe best Price and Service. I received my Dragonfly 7Pro with in a few days, and everything was just as the description of the product was on the web page.
I got the bundled Navionics + Card which was also include and the price couldn't be beat

2016-03-06

Beats the hell out of WalMart!

"Found you on internet,ordered,two days later had Garmin in hand.Thanks."

Great Service

"Fast shipping and great service"

Great store

"Exactly what I needed and accurate fast delivery"

2016-03-05

Totally at sea

"The box comes with absolutely no instructions. No pictures to identify the cords or where they plug in or what they do. I called for help and learned where to plug in one cord. After that I had a choice of downloading a manual. or ordering one. Since the GPS would be used on the road I wanted a manual to take in the car. With shipping and handling it costs 12 dollars.. When it came it was the worst manual I ever saw. No cover, just white paper, and 14 pages. It assumes you already know how to set it up and use it. So I will have to pay someone to help me. So, it is still in the box and I am out $300 dollars."

Rep reply posted Mar-16-2016

TheGPSStore, The GPS Store rep has responded

“Hello barbaraedean,
I am very sorry that there was not a printed manual in the box. As we explained when you called that is something Garmin decided not to include in the box and you can call them to obtain one. We do not have a say in what they include in the box, it is Garmin's decision. We will be happy to help you with questions you have to get up and running.
Regards,
The GPS Store, Inc.”

2016-03-04

Great prices and quick shipping!

"Great price on battery packs and very quick standard shipping. "

2016-03-03

"I was called to verify my shipping address since it was different from my billing address. Later I realized I had ordered the wrong thing. I Hit re-dial got the same Lady and she was able to fix my order before it shipped out"

2016-03-03

Very Helpful

"spoke with them a couple of times and they were very helpful... nice to see somebody with a good price AND actual good customer service.

thanks

2016-02-29

quick, on time, as expected

"Good value, no hitches, quick, on time, and as expected"

2016-02-29

"Order was shipped quickly and correctly I couldn't ask for a better experience"

NADA

"UNABLE TO GIVE A REVIEW. PURCHASE IS ON BACK ORDER."

Great!

"Product as described, delivered on time in good condition. Really sastified that listed on website the item was in stock."

2016-02-27

"Order and delivery was efficient and easy."

2016-02-27

GREAT PRICE - GREAT DELIVERY - GREAT PERFORMANCE!!!!

"I was looking for a 7' RV GPS for my motorhome. After I settled on a Garmin RV760LMT I started looking for the best deal for a new instrument. The GPS Store matched the best price I could find on the Internet. I ordered the item and two days later it was at my house. It was the item I ordered, at the price I paid, exactly as I ordered.
This has been a G-R-E-A-T buying experience.

Share The GPS Store's store rating

The GPS Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The GPS Store is a merchant member
The GPS Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.