Stores > The GPS Store

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

2016-09-10

Fast and Easy

"GPS.com had the best prices I could find compared to the other sites. I ordered 2nd day air and my GPS arrived 2nd day air. Was exactly what I ordered and was packed very well. Would recommend them to my friends and family.

2016-09-09

Excelent transaction

"The item i ordered was the one that came so fast i couldnt imagine. Everything good thank you"

2016-09-09

"Fast and efficient service!"

2016-09-08

Pleased with this store.

"I first became aware of the GPS Store at the Miami boat shoe several years ago. Sice then, I have bought a radio, a fishfinder, and a MFD from them. They have good prices and the service is prompt."

2016-09-07

Excellent experience

"Product is excellent with a great price. Very happy with everything. Great value. "

2016-09-05

Great experience

"Best price I could find. Even beat some prices on same used GPS unit. Will buy from again "

2016-09-05

Great Service and Delivery.

"I needed an extension 12 pin cable for a Garmin fish finder. After numerous web searches I found the GPS store. They had the cable, I placed the order online which was easy and efficient.
Got a confirmation and a tracking number which i was able to track through Fed Ex. This was an international order.
I will definitely use the GPS Store for my future needs.

2016-09-04

Quick accurate shipment

"Items ordered complete and correct shipment arrived day early thanks UPS and GPS store!"

2016-09-03

Delayed delivery

"Good- the price was good and the staff was helpful. Bad: The shipping of my liferaft was delayed by three days because the GPS store would not accept a UK registered credit card and it took a while to arrange a bank transfer. I haven't received it yet- it should have arrived yesterday. I followed it on tracking and rang concerned there was no sign by 4pm to be told I was the next delivery. I rang again at 5pm to be told it had not been delivered because a smaller truck was needed. No one contacted me to tell me this. Because of Labor Day it will now be a three day delay before I receive it. This is not the fault of the GPS store but they need to know their delivery contractor has let me down. "

2016-08-31

Better than Amazon!

"I first placed an order for this gps with Amazon, but when a week went by and they hadn't shipped it yet or notified me, I looked around and found The GPS Store with the same item for about $70 less. They called to let me know the device was temporarily out of stock and told me it would be in stock two days later and shipped right away. They were true to their word and I received the gps yesterday. Good communication throughout the entire process. Now all I have to do is figure out how to use it, since I'm not very gps-literate. "

Gps on the map

"Gps software and a receiver makes your laptop into a functional chart plotter, just as advertised! I'll never leave home without it!"

promises kept

"I ordered the 'bundle' so that I would never have to worry about being able to charge the battery, no matter where I am. It took about five hours to get it charged and loaded, now I am good to go. "

2016-08-29

Always Dependable, always the best prices

"thanks, The GPS Store, for making shopping for marine electronics helpful and providing the best prices and dependable service"

2016-08-28

Best Price on Furuno 1835 Radar

"Beat the other on-line marine retailers by several hundred dollars. Beat the big box stores by more than that. Came well packaged and in perfect shape. Only hassle was I had to change the billing address on my credit card to the shipping address and then change it back to my home address. What a pain!"

2016-08-25

Vary satisfied

"Great service and a good price. I will go the The GPS Store for my next electronics needs."

Share The GPS Store's store rating

The GPS Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The GPS Store is a merchant member
The GPS Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,455 merchant members.