Stores > The GPS Store

• Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9am to 5PM eastern time
    • Fax: 910-575-9543

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-07-07

Very prompt service and the best price for the goods

"It has become too easy to just assume that Amazon has the best price for just about everything but, perhaps tired of losing money, they have been inching prices up lately. When my VHF went out leaving my boat laid up, I was pleasantly surprised to find the radio I needed at the GPS Store at a better price. I was even more pleasantly surprised when it arrived in our small, somewhat remote Alaskan town exactly two days after I ordered it. Nor did it cost an arm and a leg for shipping, another pleasant surprise for one who has often been gouged with exorbitant shipping costs to Alaska even though we are well-served by both the USPS and UPS. An altogether pleasant experience!"

Great help!

"Got plenty of friendly help from customer service, big help when pouring through hundreds of GPS systems and options. Good prices, fast delivery."

2016-07-07

Navigation has never been easier

"Great experience. Helpful in each way. Putting together a package to fit our tugs has never been easier. "

2016-07-06

Good service

"Ordered twice on time both times"

2016-07-06

GPS found me

"Unit order of the Garmin Striker was well handled, fast delivery time, easy to install, ready to hit the water."

2016-07-04

simple transaction

"I ordered. I paid. They shipped. I received. We happy."

2016-07-03

Recommended by Friends

"Very easy purchase. Fast shipping and arrived in time for our fishing vacation. Garmin echo maps 73dv works awesome, easy to use and is almost cheating when it comes to finding fish and structures. Two of my friends have this unit and recommended The GPS Store. Highly recommended."

GPS Store, You Bet!

"Very pleased, what more do you want???"

2016-07-02

They know what there doing

"Very knowledgable, not pushy, and when I found out I had ordered the wrong GPS, they took it back without any problems. First rate store and people. I will go back "

Nice work

"Very satisfied. Fast accurate transactions"

2016-06-30

Prompt

"PLB was received quickly and is as described. I hope to never use it but will do a pre-trip test."

2016-06-30

Great value

"The GPS store have very good products at great prices. Staff respond to emails promptly and always provide a very good service. I bought a Garmin transducer and had it shipped to Ireland for use with my Garmin 741xs which I also bought at the GPS store. "

2016-06-29

On the Spot!!!

"Excellent transaction!! A++++++"

2016-06-27

RV GPS

"Awesome. Thanks so much for fast delivery."

2016-06-24

"Order arrived promptly and exactly what I ordered. "

Share The GPS Store's store rating

The GPS Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The GPS Store is a merchant member
The GPS Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.