• Address: 6899 Beach Drive SW Ocean Isle Beach, NC

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Great job by GPS store. Quick delivery and price was RIGHT!!"

"IT arrived on time - thank you!"

"Very professional experience. I found their costs to be lower also. We spend our winters in a different state, so I asked to have my Garmin mailed to a different address than my billing address. I received a phone call from the company verifying the details. They sent an e-mail enabling me to track the package along the way also. I would definitely order from this company again."

"Service was outstanding, including a follow up phone call to verify order details. I would definitely deal with them again. "

"Very pleasant and helpful associate. Shipping was prompt and item was as discribed."

"I was very happy the first time i used it. And still learning as I do."

"Very knowledgeable staff that helped me match my Garmin MAPS 741sx with a selection of transponders."

"Was very satisfied with purchase ...."

"I placed this order for a friend after we had ordered our GPS through the GPS store. We were very satisfied with how quickly the GPS arrived. No trouble placing the order. Thank you."

"Great price and quick service."

"The GPS store had the best price I could find, no shipping cost. Product came on the day it was promised"

"Quick shipping. Great prices. "

"Came in timely manner and I am very happy with the 7inch Garmin.

"Great price and friendly service. My Garmin 760LMT arrived on time as promised. "

"I originally tried to order from West Marine but there order check out failed to function. I called their non-customer service line to experience non-customer service. I then located your website and you received the order because your system worked. "

The GPS Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The GPS Store is a merchant member
The GPS Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,897 merchant members.