Stores > The Betty Mills Company

Customer service: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.17/10 6.17/10

2016-08-27

Hot Diggity

"New customer to The Betty Mills Company! Enjoy the diverse products they have nlune, the great customer service and fast delivery! The rewards are something I am looking forward to cashing in!"

This review was modified by apenjeller on August 27 2016 06:21:57 PM
Rep reply posted Aug-29-2016

“Thank you for your review!

We are glad you are enjoying our selection of products and low prices. Our Snack Rewards Program is also great as it rewards you for just shopping with us. Thank you for your continued loyalty with us. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-08-27

Betty Mills Great Value

"Betty Mills sells a great variety of products, including medical supplies, cleaning supplies, office furniture and supplies, and bulk snacks. The Snack Rewards program comes in handy for both businesses and individual buyers. The rewards add up quickly and come with a generous amount of time to redeem them. The prices and specials offered at Betty Mills are very competitive. "

Rep reply posted Aug-29-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your recent purchase and review!

We have everything you need for your home or office and all at low prices. Our Snack Rewards Program is icing on the cake to your shopping experience. Thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-08-25

First Aid Products

"I was pleasantly surprised by the pricing at Betty Mills. I didn't know about the website until I was searching for products for our first aid bags. Their prices were lower than what I could find elsewhere. Thank you Betty Mills company!

Although, I'm still waiting on one item that wasn't shipped and there appears to be confusion on Betty Mills side regarding the cancelled item (no longer being available) vs the item that didn't ship.

Rep reply posted Aug-25-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review and for your recent order.

We are happy you found us as well. With thousands of different items and low prices, we have everything you need. Our Snack Rewards Program is an added perk as well. For assistance on your order, please give us a call. Thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-08-25

Fast and accurate service

"Have ordered twice from Betty Mills. Both times I received the orders earlier than scheduled. Prices are less expensive than lical health food stores, as well."

This review was modified by Ischurig on August 26 2016 03:15:59 AM
Rep reply posted Aug-26-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review and purchase!

Fast shipping and low prices are what we are known for. Our Snack Rewards Program is also an added bonus to your shopping experience. Thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-08-24

Betty Mills the Best of the Best!!

"I have been ordering from Betty Mills for several months now. The service is excellent. They have great prices and selection. Delivery is always fast and efficient. The snack rewards are just a beautiful bonus that can't be beat!"

This review was modified by LauriHemby on August 24 2016 01:45:25 PM
Rep reply posted Aug-24-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your glowing review and recent purchase!

We strive to be the best and it shows. From great customer service to our large selection of products and our bonus Snack Rewards Program. Shopping from us is made fun and easy. Thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-08-23

Purchase with rewards!

"The best service, products and prices!"

Rep reply posted Aug-23-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us and leaving a review!

Customer satisfaction is what we strive for. We are happy you have enjoyed our service and selection. Your continued business is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-08-23

Free Snacks? Yessss!

"Snack rewards are cool but they'd be useless to me if this company was not ALSO VERY GOOD WITH IT'S CUSTOMER SERVICE. Very quick and efficient response to a small problem that came up. I'm 100% satisfied with Betty Mills"

This review was modified by Anamdemo62 on August 23 2016 01:17:42 PM
Rep reply posted Aug-23-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your honest review and recent purchase!

We are happy to hear you were not only satisfied with our Customer Service but also enjoy our Snack Rewards Program. Thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-08-19

Dedicated to Communication

"My first experience with the Betty Mills Company was last month when I ordered 3 cases of Medline Drypads for my agency. Betty Mills kept me in the loop every step of the way. Even when my items were on back order, I had an expected date of when they would arrive. When my items were on their way, I was notified of that as well. Which by the way, they arrived well before the back order notice told me to expect my shipment. That was a total plus!!! Since then, I have placed another order and have received the same level of communication. I love that. It saves me time from having to track down phone numbers and call to find out where my orders are. Thanks so much Betty Mills!"

This review was modified by mfccaddell on August 19 2016 07:52:31 AM
Rep reply posted Aug-19-2016

“Thank you for your review!

Great communication, fast shipping, and hundreds of different products is what we are known for. We are happy to hear you have been greatly satisfied ordering from us and appreciate your continued business. Don't forget to check out our Snack Rewards Program as well. It's a great perk for just ordering with us. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-08-18

Free Snacks for buying snacks!

"Great selection of many different items. I went here to get some medical equipment, and also bought some snacks for my mother. The "Rewards" program rewards buying certain snacks with "Reward Dollars" a percentage of the purchase price of the snack.
I like Betty Mills Company and will be a long time customer....but their prices for some of the item are higher then other places. Their "Much-Ado-About Mango" is $27.17 Per Case of 10, I have found it another place for 10-Pack (10 x 1.4 oz. bag) $21.40 plus free shipping. So check your prices.

Rep reply posted Aug-18-2016

“Thank you for your review!

We are happy to hear you enjoy our selection of products and are enjoying our Snack Rewards Program. They are a great perk for just shopping with us. Your continued business is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-08-17

LOVE!!!!!

"They are so awesome to order from! I get all of my dad's things that he needs from them that I cant find anywhere else. The shipping is supper fast too!!"

This review was modified by daddad1 on August 17 2016 09:59:12 AM
Rep reply posted Aug-17-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review and recent purchase!

Our fast shipping and vast selection of products can't be beat. We hope you continue to enjoy shopping from us and enjoy our Snack Rewards Program as well. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-08-15

Great company, interesting rewards program

"I bought some pads to use as wee wee's for my dogs, Betty MIlls was selling a few low quality ones at a great price. I'm not picky when it comes to things my dogs pee on and the cheaper the better. I was surprised to be introduced to their rewards program and found it really fun to use.

However the shipping for the snacks seemed a bit on the high side, especially since they mailed the snacks either individually or with just one more product. Would make more sense to send it in bulk, thus making shipping cheaper.

So I hope to see cheaper shipping for the snack rewards, besides that the experience with this company was a positive one.

This review was modified by Goodtomyself on August 15 2016 01:58:01 PM

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and review!

We are glad you are enjoying our Snack Rewards Program. It's a great perk many enjoy for just shopping with us. We are also continually improving our shipping costs. Thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-08-15

Strawberry Nature Valley Yogurt granola Bars

"I was looking for granola bars I would like and found a good one. It tastes even better than actual strawberry yogurt. The granola with it makes it better. It is a very good snack to have anytime during the day."

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your recent purchase and review.

We are happy to hear you found the snack item you were looking for. Enjoy your snack and our Snack Rewards Program as well. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-08-14

Great Selection

"I love the fact that I'm getting "rewarded" for purchasing the necessities. They have a great selection of snack foods. They truly have something for everyone."

This review was modified by Lcalla on August 14 2016 03:21:11 PM

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us!

We are pleased to hear you are happy with our selection of products and are enjoying our Snack Rewards Program. It's a great perk for just shopping with us. Thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-08-13

toolate

"I ordered this candy in july 23 and didn't receive it untill august 12.........."

2016-08-10

Bad product & bad return policy

"This company does not stand behind its products. I ordered an ear pillow (pillow with hole to prevent pressure on the ear). When I received the pillow, the size of the hole in conjunction with the firmness of the pillow allowed my ear to press against the surface of the pillow. In other words, it did not relieve pressure from my ear. I called to return it and was immediately asked if the hole measured 4 inches. I said i didn't know as i hadn't measured it. I was then told that if the hole is 4 inches that Betty Mills will not pay the return postage or the restocking fee because the item is as advertised. It my measure as advertised, but it doesn't work for the purpose it is intended. So I have to pay for the return and and the stocking fee. What a joke"

This review was modified by josiegirl1 on August 10 2016 12:32:20 PM

Share The Betty Mills Company's store rating

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,458 merchant members.