Stores > The Betty Mills Company

650-341-1888
      csspecialist@bettymills.com
      800-BettyMills

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review The Betty Mills Company by clicking a star below.
2016-12-19

Great Products and Service

"Betty Mills Company has great products I need. I appreciate their quick service. The prices are great. I would recommend this company to anyone."

2016-12-15

Satisfied Customer

" Your company offers Products from many sources. This compliments my own Consulting Business office as well as my household. Instead of hunting all over the web for differing supplies from professional to medical, I have found Betty Mills to be a single Internet Vendor that can satisfy my complete needs.
As a result I have informed my own contractors and sub-contractors to use your site to find products not available locally in our rural area of Western Southern Rhode Island the Ocean State. We sometimes have difficulties in this small state which has a Ocean Bay that separates the East Bay shore from the West Bay shore and several toll bridges to cross over several Islands usually blocked by tourist traffic in the Summer season and Cold Snow and Ice during Winter.
This combined with the old Indian trail following roads that twist and turn uphill and down cause any drive of over 25 miles to become tedious and expensive 50 mile round trip.
It's much easier to just call Betty Mills or order from the computer from your extensive website for professional and personal items and have them arrive at our door in one week or less. In this manner we can concentrate upon our own business dealings, without spending the better part of a day searching through Big Box stores and professional supply houses for items not usually found in the quantities and types we use in our office as well as our homes and workshops !
Fred Rossi
Carolina Consultants
R.I. 02813

2016-12-12

Satisfy customers

"Im a very satisfied customer with tɧҽ Betty Mills company, delivery is ҽҳpҽɖɩҽŋt, product is as it says ɩt, the Betty Mills company is#1 in my bɷɷk. the number one place to buy all your medical needs"

2016-11-29

I GOT IT!!!

"I HAD LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR AN ITEM FOR MY BRO IN LAW----WHILE ON THE WALMART SITE, THERE WAS A REFERENCE TO BETTY MILLS. I GAVE THEM A CHANCE--NOT KNOWING ANYTHING ABOUT THE COMPANY. WELL-----I HAVE MADE SEVERAL ORDERS SINCE THEN. I WILL CONTINUE TO USE THEM FOR MY PRODUCT NEEDS. THEY ARE GREAT!! THE TURN AROUND TIME WAS AMAZING!! THANK YOU BETTY MILLS!"

2016-11-26

Little Price's

"Price are good but could be lower. Those are some of the same prices Wal-Mart and them give if you can find the item. Otherwise good price. "

2016-11-26

Product never came

"I ordered miracle skin repair, it didn't come. I called you and you said you would fix this problem and still it hasn't come. You have my money but just can't seem to send me my products. If you ever get around to it, you better put in some free products to make me happy or I will never order from you again. "

2016-11-14

NON RESPONSIVE

"I ordered my first order and I ordered the wrong item in error called customer service the person told me she would send me a email with a return authorization and transferred me to order another order . I then asked for a quote on three more cases to be emailed to me. the first two orders arrived very efficiently but I never got to emails to return the first order or the one with price quote. So I went elsewhere. Thanks for the effort.

2016-11-09

Great company, great products and fast service

"Each and every time I've purchased from Betty Mills I have been extremely satisfied with the service and the products I've purchased have been great, I've received them fast and the products were great."

2016-11-04

Super buy and smile.

"Super friendly, knowledgeable and intelligent service. Great prices and periodically double markdown available for additional saving.
Sincerely, B Barbra

2016-10-26

lightening fast

"amazingly fast delivery of goods. thank you

The only negative was cost of shipping; I found it a bit high. Would have ordered more, if shipping cost were better.

2016-10-14

Simply Thick is Simply Great!

"Our grandson has to have his liquids thickened. My daughter has been having trouble getting the insurance company to cover the Simply Thick, which is what he has to have (he can't use the other major brand of thickener because of it's ingredients). I looked for Simply thick on line and found that Betty Mills has a reasonable price and I can buy the thickener in reasonable, affordable amounts (100 packets is $38.00). I am amazed at how quickly it comes. This is the first time I have used your company, but I have been very pleased with the ordering process and speed of your deliveries. I ordered the last box of thickener on the 10th in the evening and it got here yesterday, the 13th. I have not redeemed any points yet, but I also like the bonus points I am earning to use towards something later."

2016-10-04

No longer avaliable

"Things are great except for the fact that you will not be carry the product any longer."

2016-10-03

Spectacular

"I was in the market to buy products for my mother and have had a hard time finding XL. So pleased with the selection available on your site and extremely happy with how fast the products arrived, I received them within two days and I qualified for free shipping."

2016-10-01

Nice 1st aid stuff!

"Wow they are fast to sending your stuff! Also have some great deals! what a selection of stuff to! hats off to them will be shopping with them all the time!"

2016-10-01

Great Poster Frames, Great price

"Ordered 20 16x20 poster frames...they arrived quickly, were inexpensive and were perfect for the annual charity event we hold. Will definitely look to this company first next year. "

Share The Betty Mills Company's store rating

The Betty Mills Company is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Betty Mills Company is not a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!