• Address: 2121 South El Camino Real, San Mateo, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

"Every order has been just as described, with extremely fast shipping and great prices....not to mention the great rewards program"

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-05-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us and for your review! We appreciate customer feedback and are happy you received your order quickly. - Rosie N.”

"Great company to work with. Everything was great with the order and it was quick and easy to order. The only thing I didn't care for was the shipping charge for the free snacks you accumulate. The shipping charges are too high for what you're getting. They equal the amount of what you'd spend for the product off the shelf. "

"Very happy with the product and delivery of
Simply thick. So nice to have dependable and
quality in a company.

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with our company! Don't forget to take advantage of our Snack Rewards Program. - Rosie N.”

"This was the second time I ordered powder-free vinyl gloves. I was concerned because we were down to the last box. They arrived the next day and shipping was free!"

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“We thank you for your review and for shopping with us! We love offering fast shipping to our customers at no cost! - Rosie N.”

"Very fast shipping and great price on the soap I use. I am looking forward to redeeming my snack rewards!"

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! We are glad to have the items you need at a low price. Remember to take advantage of your Snack Rewards! - Rosie N.”

"I am very impressed with the customer service at Betty Mills. My orders come fast and the pricing is very competitive. "

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“We love impressing our customers and especially getting back reviews! Thank you for your continued business with us. - Rosie N.”

"Great website - found what I need quickly! Ordered, shipped and delivered super fast. Oh, and great prices!"

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thanks for your review and for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! Our fast shipping and low prices can't be beat - Rosie N.”

"I enjoy the deals that I am frequently emailed and free shipping! They have many supplies I am constantly reminded I need..."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear you are taking advantage of the many deals with have to offer. We appreciate your continued business! - Rosie N.”

"Super communications. Honest and polite. Quality products at great discount prices. I will continue to make this store my first stop when looking for merchandise for my family."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for taking time to post a review and for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! We appreciate your continued business with us - Rosie N.”

"Great company. Good prices and fast delivery. I would recommend this company to anyone. The snack program is a wonderful perk. Thank you Betty Mills Company. The are an A+ in my book..."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“We love making our customers happy! Thanks for taking time to leave feedback and for your recommendation! We look forward to your continued business with us. - Rosie N.”

"Very good experience. Order was shipped right away and received in only a couple of days. Was so happy with the service I was not hesitant at all to buy from them again."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us and for leaving feedback! We appreciate your continued business. - Rosie N.”

"In one order, I had over a dozen of extremely dented cans and I complained to the company and they credited my credit card.

The last order was not as extreme but still dented cans.

I just order three more cases and will see the results from that order. If more cans are dented, then I will have to consider going elsewhere.

"The ordering process is very easy and I have been very pleased with the speed in which our product has been received."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for placing your order with our company! We appreciate your business. Don't forget about the Snack Rewards Program where you can get free snacks with the points accumulated after each order you place. - Rosie N.”

"I have been very happy with the products, and delivery of service of everything I ordered. "

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your review and for shopping with us! We appreciate your continued business. - Rosie N.”

"Wonderful company. Good prices and fast delivery. I would recommend this company to anyone. The snack program is an extra wonderful perk. Love the gluten free options, Thank you Betty Mills Company. A+++"

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! We appreciate customer feedback and especially recommendations! We love making our customers happy - Rosie N.”

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,858 merchant members.