Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.90/10 480 reviews

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
    The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • The Betty Mills Company contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10

"Ordered a whiteboard - very happy with the product!"

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“We are happy to hear you are satisfied with your product! We look forward to your continued business. - Rosie N.”

"Very happy with my purchase. Excellent seller, swift delivery of furniture and very we'll packed. Price is lower than Office Depot staples etc. shipping is free. I purchased twice from Betty mills in a span of two months."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review! We appreciate your continued business with us and hope to continue providing you with excellent service. - Rosie N.”

"I have been very pleased with the services and products of The Betty Mills Company and will continue to purchase from them."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with our company and for your review. We appreciate your business! - Rosie N.”

"Betty Mills Company has always got my orders to me very quick. I appreciate fast service."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us! Fast shipping is what we like to provide. We look forward to your next orders. - Rosie N.”

"We are very happy with the way this site works and how business is conducted. The cost is reasonable, the orders are processed quickly and shipped accurately. We will definitely continue to use The Betty Mills Company."

modified review reply posted Jan-16-2014
The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with The Betty Mills Company and for your feedback! We appreciate your business. - Rosie N.”

"One of the items I received in this order was damaged. I realize that's going to happen so the question became what Betty Mills Company would do. They hastily had a replacement sent to me and were very responsive to my contact appealing for help."

modified review reply posted Jan-16-2014
The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for posting a review and for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! We are sorry to hear the item arrived damaged but are happy to have sent you a quick replacement. Customer satisfaction is always our priority! We look forward to your continued business. - Rosie N.”

"I was so impressed with the service and selection at Betty Mills that I ordered from them three separate times in one month!"

"I am a new customer to Betty Mills and so far have been quite pleased with the two orders I have made through them. Although I have not redeemed my Snack Rewards as of yet, I think its a great idea and look forward to trying it."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with The Betty Mills Company and for letting us know your feedback. We appreciate your business with us and hope you take advantage of the Snack Rewards. Just FYI, they do expire after 6 months of inactivity. Happy Shopping! - Rosie N.”

"Betty Mills prompt attention to all customer needs stands above the rest. Have been ordering from this great site for months and not once have they dropped the ball on my orders. I get quick delivery of my products and they arrive in great shape every time. Thank's Betty Mills for taking care of all my product needs."

"I have been very impressed with The Betty Mills Company. I placed a large order through the GSA [federal] website from The Betty Mills Company and apparently GSA lost the request. I called Betty Mills and they gave me a discount for my trouble and had the item to me the very next day. I now order all of our office supplies from them. I am very happy with the service I have been receiving and the snack points are just a bonus to the great service and free shipping.

Linda Evans
Department of Interior, Office of Surface Mining

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your kind review and for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! We are happy to have assisted you with the lost GSA request and are glad to know the item arrived so quickly. We look forward to your continued business! - Rosie N.”

"Good company - just started buying from them in December of 2013. Easy to do transactions with, know your total cost including shipping, and very good prices as well. They also send out a lot of valuable % of coupons.

Impressed with Betty Mills, look forward to purchasing many more things from them.

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback and for shopping with us! We are happy to hear you have been impressed with our company. We look forward to your continued business. - Rosie N.”

"I have ordered several times from Betty Mills and have never been even the slightest bit disappointed. The are constantly giving me incredible service and great pricing. I am looking into other categories and items that they carry, figuring I won't be able to beat the pricing and service anywhere else. "

modified review reply posted Dec-23-2013
The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“We are happy to hear your very positive feedback and thank you for continuing to shop at The Betty Mills Company! - Rosie N.”

"I placed my annual order for desk calendars. I was initially sent the wrong calendar, but was sent a replacement at no extra charge."

modified review reply posted Dec-23-2013
The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping at The Betty Mills Company! We are happy to have resolved your issue as quickly and easily as possible. We look forward to your continued business. - Rosie N.”

Rating 8/104/5

"I love the free shipping and the great prices."

"Great prices, great service."

modified review reply posted Dec-12-2013
The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with The Betty Mills Company and for your review! We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to your continued business with us. -Rosie N.”