• Address: 2121 South El Camino Real, San Mateo, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10

"Great website - found what I need quickly! Ordered, shipped and delivered super fast. Oh, and great prices!"

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thanks for your review and for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! Our fast shipping and low prices can't be beat - Rosie N.”

"I enjoy the deals that I am frequently emailed and free shipping! They have many supplies I am constantly reminded I need..."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear you are taking advantage of the many deals with have to offer. We appreciate your continued business! - Rosie N.”

"Super communications. Honest and polite. Quality products at great discount prices. I will continue to make this store my first stop when looking for merchandise for my family."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for taking time to post a review and for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! We appreciate your continued business with us - Rosie N.”

"Great company. Good prices and fast delivery. I would recommend this company to anyone. The snack program is a wonderful perk. Thank you Betty Mills Company. The are an A+ in my book..."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“We love making our customers happy! Thanks for taking time to leave feedback and for your recommendation! We look forward to your continued business with us. - Rosie N.”

"Very good experience. Order was shipped right away and received in only a couple of days. Was so happy with the service I was not hesitant at all to buy from them again."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us and for leaving feedback! We appreciate your continued business. - Rosie N.”

"In one order, I had over a dozen of extremely dented cans and I complained to the company and they credited my credit card.

The last order was not as extreme but still dented cans.

I just order three more cases and will see the results from that order. If more cans are dented, then I will have to consider going elsewhere.

"The ordering process is very easy and I have been very pleased with the speed in which our product has been received."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for placing your order with our company! We appreciate your business. Don't forget about the Snack Rewards Program where you can get free snacks with the points accumulated after each order you place. - Rosie N.”

"I have been very happy with the products, and delivery of service of everything I ordered. "

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your review and for shopping with us! We appreciate your continued business. - Rosie N.”

"Wonderful company. Good prices and fast delivery. I would recommend this company to anyone. The snack program is an extra wonderful perk. Love the gluten free options, Thank you Betty Mills Company. A+++"

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! We appreciate customer feedback and especially recommendations! We love making our customers happy - Rosie N.”

"GREAT Company! Fast shipping and exactly as ordered!"

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for taking time to review our company and for placing your order with us! We look forward to your continued business with us. - Rosie N.”

"I was astonished at the variety of Moliform products they have available, the ease of ordering, and the promptness of delivery. I would recommend them to anybody requiring these personal products."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thanks for your wonderful review and recommendation! We are happy to carry many of the Moliform products on our website at a great price. Your business is much appreciated. - Rosie N.”

"Very satisfied with the service and the company."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your business and for leaving feedback. We love hearing from our customers and hope to continue doing business with you. - Rosie N.”

"One of the better online order company's. Everything is in stock and ship is always on time. Pricing does need some more work but over all good."

"Wonderful company!
We were very satisfied with the products and service.
Thank you!

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback and for shopping with us! We appreciate your business. - Rosie N.”

"Order was correct. Shipping was timely. Pricing was good. Highly recommend this seller."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-16-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your recommendation and for your continued business with The Betty Mills Company! - Rosie N.”

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,876 merchant members.