Stores > The Betty Mills Company

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.21/10 7.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.64/10 4.64/10
Voice your opinion! Review The Betty Mills Company by clicking a star below.
2016-11-14

NON RESPONSIVE

"I ordered my first order and I ordered the wrong item in error called customer service the person told me she would send me a email with a return authorization and transferred me to order another order . I then asked for a quote on three more cases to be emailed to me. the first two orders arrived very efficiently but I never got to emails to return the first order or the one with price quote. So I went elsewhere. Thanks for the effort.

Rep reply posted Nov-15-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review. We appreciate all feedback, good or bad. I have forwarded your review to our Management team. Sincerely, -The Betty Mills Company”

2016-11-09

Great company, great products and fast service

"Each and every time I've purchased from Betty Mills I have been extremely satisfied with the service and the products I've purchased have been great, I've received them fast and the products were great."

This review was modified by Ccspanker on November 09 2016 05:14:17 PM
Rep reply posted Nov-11-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your recent purchase and review! We are happy you love our fast service. Your continued business is appreciated. -The Betty Mills Company”

2016-11-04

Super buy and smile.

"Super friendly, knowledgeable and intelligent service. Great prices and periodically double markdown available for additional saving.
Sincerely, B Barbra

Rep reply posted Nov-04-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your recent purchase and review! We are happy to hear you have been pleased with our services. Please feel free to contact us at any time with any questions or if you would like help placing an order. We appreciate your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-10-26

lightening fast

"amazingly fast delivery of goods. thank you

The only negative was cost of shipping; I found it a bit high. Would have ordered more, if shipping cost were better.

This review was modified by margiephelps on October 26 2016 01:49:13 PM
Rep reply posted Oct-26-2016

“Thank you for your review and recent purchase!

Our fast shipping and large selection makes shopping from us a no-brainer. We are also constantly trying to improve our shipping. Thank you for your feedback and continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-10-14

Simply Thick is Simply Great!

"Our grandson has to have his liquids thickened. My daughter has been having trouble getting the insurance company to cover the Simply Thick, which is what he has to have (he can't use the other major brand of thickener because of it's ingredients). I looked for Simply thick on line and found that Betty Mills has a reasonable price and I can buy the thickener in reasonable, affordable amounts (100 packets is $38.00). I am amazed at how quickly it comes. This is the first time I have used your company, but I have been very pleased with the ordering process and speed of your deliveries. I ordered the last box of thickener on the 10th in the evening and it got here yesterday, the 13th. I have not redeemed any points yet, but I also like the bonus points I am earning to use towards something later."

Rep reply posted Oct-17-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your recent purchase and recommendation!

We are happy you love our fast and friendly service. And with our Snack Reward Program, you cannot find a better deal. Your continued business is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-10-04

No longer avaliable

"Things are great except for the fact that you will not be carry the product any longer."

Rep reply posted Oct-05-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review!

We are happy to hear you have been satisfied shopping with us. We also apologize that an item is no longer available. Don't forget to take advantage of our Snack Rewards Program. They are a great perk for just shopping with us. Your continue business is appreciated! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-10-03

Spectacular

"I was in the market to buy products for my mother and have had a hard time finding XL. So pleased with the selection available on your site and extremely happy with how fast the products arrived, I received them within two days and I qualified for free shipping."

Rep reply posted Oct-05-2016

“Thank you for your recent purchase and review!

We are happy you were pleased with our large selection and shipping. Our Snack Rewards Program is also an added perk for just shopping with us. We thank you for your business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-10-01

Nice 1st aid stuff!

"Wow they are fast to sending your stuff! Also have some great deals! what a selection of stuff to! hats off to them will be shopping with them all the time!"

Rep reply posted Oct-03-2016

“Thank you for your review and recent purchase!

We do have the best deals along with a large selection of items. Plus our Snack Rewards Program rewards you for just shopping with us. We appreciate your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-10-01

Great Poster Frames, Great price

"Ordered 20 16x20 poster frames...they arrived quickly, were inexpensive and were perfect for the annual charity event we hold. Will definitely look to this company first next year. "

Rep reply posted Oct-03-2016

“Thank you for your recent purchase and review!

We are happy to hear everything arrived quickly and as expected. With thousands of items on our website, there is something for everyone. Our Snack Rewards Program is an added perk as well for just shopping with us. Your continued business is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company

2016-09-27

Amazingly fast delivery! Quality item!

"We ordered the HON 500 series 2 drawer lateral file cabinet on Friday....and it arrived on Monday! Very impressed with The Betty Mills Company. This quality file cabinet is well made, came well packaged, in perfect condition! Well done! Oh, and it was a significantly better price than several other sites, including Amazon!!"

This review was modified by nancymacnider on September 27 2016 10:26:38 AM
Rep reply posted Sep-27-2016

“Thank you for your recent purchase and review!

We are happy to hear everything was received super quickly and in great condition. That is what we always want to hear from our customers. Don't forget to also take advantage of our Snack Rewards Program. They are a great perk for just shopping with us. We appreciate your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-09-22

You make my life easier... Thank You!

"I literally received my entire shipped order in less than 24 hours... You must be Angels! Thank you for taking such great care of me!! "

Rep reply posted Sep-23-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review and purchase!

Fast shipping and low prices are what we are known for. We are happy everything was received quickly and we appreciate your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-09-20

Just in time!

"Needed to find a healthy snack for my hubby! The Think Thin snack bars do the trick! Thanks Betty!"

This review was modified by Cashy8 on September 20 2016 07:54:25 PM
Rep reply posted Sep-21-2016

“Thank you for your review and recent purchase!

With thousands of different snacks to choose from, we have something for everyone, including your husband. And our Snack Rewards Program is a great perk for shopping with us. We appreciate your continued business and thank yo for choosing Betty Mills. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-09-17

VERY REASONABLE PRICES

"THE PRICES AND SELECTIONS AT BETTYMILL.COM ARE GREAT. SO GLAD I FOUND THIS WEBSITE"

This review was modified by WBPEACE on September 17 2016 01:36:32 PM
Rep reply posted Sep-20-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review!

We are happy you found us as well. We carry thousands of different items from Janitorial to Office to Medical supplies and all at low prices. Your continued business is appreciated! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-09-12

Better price on products of Betty Mills Company

"I love to shop in Betty Mills Company "I have had made two orders, delivery on time everything very good , and i love the Snack Rewards i find the candy i want, lowest price for my products.. I will continue to purchase from them." Thank you very much."

Rep reply posted Sep-13-2016

“Thank you for your recent purchase and review!

We are happy that you have been satisfied shopping with our company. Fast shipping and low prices is what we are known for along with our famous Snack Rewards Program, Thank you for shopping with us. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-09-12

Way to go !

"Betty Mills is definitely my way to go. They have all the products that I have been looking for, and then some. The rewards are pretty special also. Prices ? You have to see it for yourself, and see how you can save money, and be rewarded for it..No bad, huh ?"

This review was modified by ohiogal2 on September 12 2016 03:15:42 PM
Rep reply posted Sep-12-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review and purchase!

We couldn't agree more! Our low prices, fast shipping and Snack Rewards Program makes shopping with us an easy choice. Thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

Share The Betty Mills Company's store rating

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.