• Address: 2121 South El Camino Real, San Mateo, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

"I really like working with The Betty Mills Company, I have been able to locate items not available at other suppliers. I love the fact that I am rewarded with Snacks with every order which makes me want to order more and more! The staff in our office is ecstatic with the new snacks we have in our office and I'm referring to my colleagues that order office supplies."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-09-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear we have been able to supply you with the office items that you need along with all our great snacks! We appreciate your continued business with The Betty Mills Company. - Rosie N.”

"I was so happy to see the selection you had for all the snacks! I just ordered the Omaha Steaks variety pack, I just received it yesterday and am happy with everything so far. Great reward system, I will be using your webpage as much as I can for patient nutrition needs. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-08-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! We have thousands of snacks available as you can see, including the popular Omaha Steaks line. We appreciate your continued business with us! - Rosie N.”

"Super fast delivery, great prices, good selection, many brand to choose from. Some items are available here that we cannot buy locally."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-08-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us! We appreciate your continued business. - Rosie N.”

"Horrible experience ! I will never order from this place ever again . I purchased some spray paint on September 26th that were supposed to be delivered on Oct 2nd . Today October 6th, I called to see why I could not find a tracking number and why the product was late .

Come to find out the product was out of stock and had I not called would not have been notified ! I advise people to beware of this company .

"I could not believe that Betty Mills Company would really give me $20.00 but I went ahead and picked out some items from her web site. To my surprise they shipped my items right out. I would recommend this web sight to anyone. I would give The Betty Mills Company an A+.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-06-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us and for leaving a review! We appreciate your business and hope you continue to be satisfied with our services. - Rosie N.”

"Very easy to reorder items. Cost is in line with other websites. Easy to surf website."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-30-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for ordering with The Betty Mills Company and leaving a review! We appreciate your feedback. -Rosie N.”

"easy online ordering and good prices"

"I am new to the Betty Mills site and have placed about 5 orders thus far. Everything arrived very quickly, the prices on the products I ordered were phenominal. The snack rewards program is terrific and just the icing on the cake on an already fast, easy, and cost efficient purchase. I will continue to use the company and spread the word to our other locations. "

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-30-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your review and for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! We love offering low prices and super fast shipping for all our customers. It's great to hear you are taking advantage of the Snack Rewards program! We appreciate your recommendation and continued business with us. -Rosie N.”

"Great prices and excellent online selection! My orders always ship right away and are delivered without any damage due to the way they are packed.

The snack rewards are cute but would be much more useful if they could be applied to normal products instead of snacks. The BMC should consider changing this program so the rewards can be used on other products.

I would recommend The BMC to anyone shopping for their business or office needs.

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-29-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! We strive to get customers their orders as quickly and worry free as possible. We are also happy to hear you are taking advantage of our Snack Rewards program. I will forward your suggestions along in regards to the changes you suggested. Thank you again for your continued business! - Rosie N.”

"So happy with the timely delivery and fine products of the Betty Mills Company. Would recommend to all my friends who enjoy shopping online.
Great Company!
Anne Roach

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-29-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your recommendation Anne and for shopping with us! We truly appreciate feedback from our customers. Don't forget to take advantage of your snack reward points as well! - Rosie N.”

"Betty Mills: easy to navigate, products arrive quickly and with in time frames expected. Overall very well satisfied with customer service and experience."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback and for shopping with us! We appreciate your continued business and are happy to provide you with the products you need at a low price. - Rosie N.”

"The Web site is very easy to use and navigate. Orders come in supper fast, and you earn bonus point fast."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your continued business with The Betty Mills Company! - Rosie N.”

"So glad I found this site… found products 1/4 the price than anywhere else… that AND the shipping was free! Supplies came in 2 days, even when I only chose regular 3-7 day delivery! First time, I received wrong product… called company and they overnighted the correct one. Awesome customer service!"

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! We are sorry to hear about your initial order being incorrect but are happy to have corrected that for you so quickly. We appreciate your continued business. - Rosie N.”

"I have been satisfied but this last order taking over a week to get shipped. It was shipped when I request a update on my order. That's not good business. "

"We are well pleased with our two orders for medical supplies from The Bettty Mills Company. The price was very competitive, free shipping was exceptional and timely and the website is user friendly. I expect that we will continue to order from this vendor for the products we need.
A great experience from a company who "has got it all together" for the customer.

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Wow, Thank you so much for your kind review and for shopping with us! We are happy to offer low prices on many of our items along with free shipping on most medical supplies. Don't forget to take advantage of your Snack Reward points so you can get snacks on our website with your points. - Rosie N.”

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.