Stores > The Betty Mills Company

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10

2016-02-06

Great product, price, shipping, service

"I've been buying a particular waffle for my 3+ year old son for the couple years at a major market who's name rhymes with Whole Foods. And paying top dollar. I was able to get more for less. Quick and efficient shipping and a very fair price. Also, the rewards program help for future purchases."

This review was modified by dsmack10 on February 06 2016 01:10:09 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-08-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your purchase!

Your satisfaction with our website and our service are very important to us. We are happy that you have also been enjoying the Snack Rewards Program. Thank you for your continued business and recommendation! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-02-05

Sweets with your order!

"The Betty Mills Company makes ordering my supplies simple. The website is easy to use, I have been unable to find a lower price for the medical products I require, I was able to get free shipping, the products arrived quickly and in excellent condition, and last but certainly not least, I am able to get snacks and treats with my order through the Betty Mills Snack Rewards program. Who could ask for more!"

This review was modified by OnlineOldDude on February 05 2016 01:22:42 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-05-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and for your recommendation!

Your satisfaction with our website is very important to us. We are happy everything arrived quickly and in great condition. Our Snack Rewards program is the icing on the cake to your shopping experience. We thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-02-04

Betty Mills Has The Lowest Prices On Candy

"Affordable. Delivered to the front door. Variety of choices. Avoid the shipping charges by making large orders. Candy is one of life's pleasures. I like dark milky ways, kit kats, m&m peanuts, pop tarts, and tootsie rolls. Wearthers butterscotch. Next order: Reese's peanut butter cups."

This review was modified by Mr.Peanut on February 04 2016 01:31:57 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-04-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review and shopping with us!

We are glad to hear you love our selection of snack items and our low prices. Plus our Snack Rewards Program makes it even better to shop for snacks on our website. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-02-03

Amazing service unbeatable prices!

"Have ordered from Betty Mills several times and have been so happy with their responsiveness. Fast shipping, great service,
great products and unlimited choices!

This review was modified by Pengd on February 03 2016 01:47:54 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-03-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for the wonderful review and for your recent purchase!

We are your one stop shop for all your shopping needs. Our great service, fast shipping, and low prices can't be beat. Thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-02-03

Great Company

"Thank you for the great and speedy service!"

Rep reply posted Feb-03-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us!

Speedy & great service is what we strive for. Thank you for your review and don't forget to take advantage of our Snack Rewards Program as well. They are a great perk for shopping with us. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-02-01

Betty Mills got a little bit of everything...

"Weather you are looking for Janitorial, medical, Safety or just snacks... You can find everything to meet your buying needs. "

This review was modified by jcampbell9999 on February 01 2016 04:10:14 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-02-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review and recent purchase!

The Betty Mills Company does carry everything you might need all in one place. Plus our low prices and fast shipping along with our Snack Rewards Program make our website the best place the shop. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-02-01

Wholesale, size does matter!

"The BettyMills company has helped my family out so much saving money. Between the AMAZING snack rewards & the low cost of everything, you can't lose with this company! The shipping is super fast as well! I recommend everyone I know who likes to stockup to BettyMills! And, I will continue to recommend them! A++++"

This review was modified by amott0420 on February 01 2016 03:38:42 PM

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you so much for your feedback and recommendation!

Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. We are happy that you have enjoyed shopping with us and appreciate your continued business. Our Snack Rewards Program is definitely an added perk as well. - The Betty Mills Company”

satisified

"satisified with quality and price

This review was modified by mfm76 on February 01 2016 01:54:28 PM

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review!

Customer satisfaction is very important to us. We are happy that you have had a good experience shopping with our company. Don't forget to also take advantage of our Snack Rewards Program. It's a great perk for shopping with us. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-01-31

Just Great!!

"Have been ordering from Betty Mills for a couple of years now. Always deliver super fast and products meet or exceed expectations!!"

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for leaving a review and for your recent purchase!

Your continued business with us is truly appreciated. We are happy to hear that we have exceeded your expectations and aim to continue to provide you with a great shopping experience. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-01-28

Prompt shipping!

"I am very satisfied with our orders from Betty Mills, everything is in order and shipping is fast. Highly recommended."

This review was modified by mdemes on January 28 2016 03:56:44 PM
Rep reply posted Jan-29-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your recommendation!

We are happy you have had a great experience shopping with our company. Customer satisfaction is very important to us. We thank you for your continued business and don't forget to check out our Snack Rewards Program. - The Betty Mills Company”

joelcolby22's Avatar

Brandon, Fl
2016-01-26

Late and Damaged

"Both times I purchased my order was literally weeks late and the first order almost $200 arrived damaged. What a joke of a company. So very disappointed "

This review was modified by joelcolby22 on January 26 2016 07:12:37 PM

2016-01-26

It's a Win Win

"It's so simple. I purchase the items I need. And I get rewards. Gotta shop somewhere, It just makes more sense to shop at Betty Mills. "

This review was modified by Jiblajar on January 26 2016 01:23:35 PM
Rep reply posted Jan-26-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback and for shopping with us!

Win-win is right! Our website makes ordering easy and with our Snack Rewards Program, you also get rewarded for just shopping with us. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-01-21

Great Selection and Fast Shipping

"I'm very satisfied with my order as the selection on the website is very good and design is easy to navigate. I'm sure I'll make many future purchases!"

Rep reply posted Jan-21-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for taking time to write a review!

We are happy to hear you were satisfied with your shopping experience. Shopping on our website is made even better with our Snack Rewards program as well. Your continued business is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-01-20

Betty Mills Rocks

I, had the pleasure of recently shopping at betty mills the prices are the lowest prices around.
Shopping for personal supplies or medical supplies or snacks you have come to the right place.
With superfast shipping that can't be beat.

This review was modified by lottery65 on January 20 2016 11:32:30 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-20-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback and recent purchase!

We are happy you loved our low prices and fast shipping. Plus our Snack Rewards Program is an added perk for just shopping with us. Your continued business is appreciated - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-01-19

Great medical supplies at excellent prices

"I found Betty Mills by Googling and I was amazed how low their prices were for items that were priced much higher elsewhere. Everything I bought was shipped in good time and received in good condition. I will continue buying supplies from them."

This review was modified by weaverrr on January 19 2016 01:36:36 PM
Rep reply posted Jan-19-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your purchase and for leaving a review!

We are happy you found us and were satisfied with your shopping experience. Your continued business is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

Share The Betty Mills Company's store rating

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.