Stores > The Betty Mills Company

Customer service: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.89/10 5.89/10
2016-09-10

You never expect!!!!!!!

"I was searching the internet to find a nutrition product that can only be found online. I found this website I was unsure at first cause they were almost 20% less than other sites. I found they had everything I needed and more, and you don't have to buy it in cases you can buy one if you wanted to. Which was great if you're on a fixed income. I love this site plus they give you rewards to purchase items from there website. I'm glad I found Betty Mills I've told all my friends and family to shop here. Shipping was fast and items were fresh and just what they advertised."

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your recent purchase and recommendation!

We are happy you found us a well. We have some of the lowest prices and combine that with our Snack Rewards Program you can't find a better deal. Thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-09-10

Ensure

"I have only ordered twice from Betty Mills and have not yet used my Snack Rewards, but have no complaints. They were the least expensive for Ensure Pudding. Shipped was quick. Can not find it in any stores."

This review was modified by Cindy0521 on September 10 2016 01:38:18 PM

“Thank you for your recent purchase and review!

Our low prices and fast shipping cannot be beat. Combine that with our Snack Rewards Program and you can't find a better place to shop for all your supplies. We thank you for shopping with us! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-09-09

wowie, free can't be beat

"love this program. Ordered items for my Operation Christmas Child Boxes and ended up with free candy for my packing party."

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review and purchase!

Our Snack Rewards Program is truly one of a kind. We are glad you are enjoying the rewards and thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-09-08

Great Snack but Shipping Whack

"I think the idea of buying items online and getting reward points is awesome, but the shipping cost seems a bit high when you add more items to your cart."

Rep reply posted Sep-08-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review and recent purchase!

We are glad you are enjoying our Snack Rewards Program. It's a great perk for just shopping with us. We are also continually trying to improve our shipping costs and appreciate your feedback. Thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-09-04

Great Rewards

"I was looking for a snack that I could no longer find in the stores & was glad I found Betty Mills. I love the rewards program they have as too. There is one more snack that I wish they had that I'm not able to find on their site & that's the Pecan Danish Ring or Pecan Danish Twist by Entenmann's. "

This review was modified by Btgaskin on September 04 2016 10:45:40 PM
Rep reply posted Sep-08-2016

“Thank you for your review!

Our Snack Rewards Program is the best out there. Getting rewarded for just shopping with us! Thank you for your continued business and make sure to check back frequently for more added snack items. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-09-02

The best of the best! They have everything including free SNACKS!

"When I first came across The Betty Mills Company I did not know what to expect. They have so many different items, I didn't know how they could handle it all. Now that I have been a reseller of their items for a few months it is clear to see that they are efficient, accurate, ship quickly, AND on top of all that they offer Snack Rewards! Free snacks? How can it get any better than THAT!?"

This review was modified by MillerSupply on September 02 2016 02:04:32 PM

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your great review and recent purchase!

We always strive to be the best and this is done with our low prices, fast shipping, and Snack Rewards Program. Getting free snacks for shopping with us is a great deal! Thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-09-02

Lowet prices on everything I buy online.

"I have had two orders from the Betty Mills Company. They are the lowest price for my products that I have found online. I will continue to purchase from them."

This review was modified by Micklos on September 02 2016 01:10:50 PM

“Thank you for your recent purchase and review!

With our large selection and low prices you can't go wrong shopping with us. Combined with our famous Snack Rewards Program, shopping with us is the best choice. Thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-09-01

Betty's Better

"After searching many websites I chose Betty Mills because I felt the product quality appeared to be the best. Although I continue to find the right mix of protective undergarments for my father in law, I am sure it will be this website I order from.

I received my third order today. We are trying large tranquility and an extra large for overnight protection and we are very pleased.

He is 6ft talk and weights 200 lbs. So the challenge to keep the bed dry is all I am after to avoid extra loads of laundry.

JM

This review was modified by 7707ido on September 01 2016 06:13:25 PM

“Thank you for your review!

Our large selection of products means we have something for everyone. We are happy to hear you have been please with your recent order and that everything is working out for your father in law. Thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-08-31

spicy hot jerky

"got this jerky for my son and he loved it. snack rewards is such a fun way to get "free" stuff. the rewards pile up really quickly... sometimes i find myself looking for stuff to buy so i can amass more rewards . lol"

Rep reply posted Aug-31-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review and recent purchase!

We are glad to hear you and your son are enjoying the Snack Rewards Program. Shopping is made even better with free snacks. Thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-08-31

The REAL Office Supplies

"The Betty Mills Company's Snack Rewards program helps me stock my office with the REAL office supplies that keep my team in a good, productive mood while knowing they can satisfy their coffee or snack craving in the breakroom. I love it because I don't have to worry about going to the grocery store when the supply gets low, because I'm constantly purchasing office, cleaning and other supplies from Betty Mills so I always add some snacks and coffee to my card using rewards! The best thing is...each purchase restocks those rewards!"

This review was modified by catsa2011 on August 31 2016 01:16:57 PM
Rep reply posted Aug-31-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your glowing review and loyalty!

Our Snack Rewards Program really is one of a kind. Getting rewarded by shopping with us is fun and easy. We are happy to hear your employees are enjoying the rewards as well. Thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-08-30

really padded

"we bought a bundle of underpads, good selection.
We found "free shipping" and coupons at bottom of page.
Took advantage of all discounts to help with mom"s low
income.
She enjoys shopping for her snack rewards also, big
selection for all ages.
Glad I found The Betty Mills Co. we are completely satisfied.

This review was modified by sanrhyne on August 30 2016 05:27:27 AM
Rep reply posted Aug-30-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us and leaving a review!

We are happy to hear you found everything you needed for your mom. With our low prices and Snack Rewards Program, you can't go wrong shopping with us. Thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-08-27

Hot Diggity

"New customer to The Betty Mills Company! Enjoy the diverse products they have nlune, the great customer service and fast delivery! The rewards are something I am looking forward to cashing in!"

This review was modified by apenjeller on August 27 2016 06:21:57 PM
Rep reply posted Aug-29-2016

“Thank you for your review!

We are glad you are enjoying our selection of products and low prices. Our Snack Rewards Program is also great as it rewards you for just shopping with us. Thank you for your continued loyalty with us. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-08-27

Betty Mills Great Value

"Betty Mills sells a great variety of products, including medical supplies, cleaning supplies, office furniture and supplies, and bulk snacks. The Snack Rewards program comes in handy for both businesses and individual buyers. The rewards add up quickly and come with a generous amount of time to redeem them. The prices and specials offered at Betty Mills are very competitive. "

Rep reply posted Aug-29-2016

“Thank you for your recent purchase and review!

We have everything you need for your home or office and all at low prices. Our Snack Rewards Program is icing on the cake to your shopping experience. Thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-08-25

First Aid Products

"I was pleasantly surprised by the pricing at Betty Mills. I didn't know about the website until I was searching for products for our first aid bags. Their prices were lower than what I could find elsewhere. Thank you Betty Mills company!

Although, I'm still waiting on one item that wasn't shipped and there appears to be confusion on Betty Mills side regarding the cancelled item (no longer being available) vs the item that didn't ship.

Rep reply posted Aug-25-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review and for your recent order.

We are happy you found us as well. With thousands of different items and low prices, we have everything you need. Our Snack Rewards Program is an added perk as well. For assistance on your order, please give us a call. Thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-08-25

Fast and accurate service

"Have ordered twice from Betty Mills. Both times I received the orders earlier than scheduled. Prices are less expensive than lical health food stores, as well."

This review was modified by Ischurig on August 26 2016 03:15:59 AM
Rep reply posted Aug-26-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review and purchase!

Fast shipping and low prices are what we are known for. Our Snack Rewards Program is also an added bonus to your shopping experience. Thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

Share The Betty Mills Company's store rating

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.