• Address: 2121 South El Camino Real, San Mateo, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10

"great thank you for the fast delivery "

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-10-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Your very welcome! And thank you for posting a review. We thank you for shopping with us. - Rosie N.”

"Very easy to navigate site and order what you need. Many options are available and every product that is not available has an alternative that is available!"

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-10-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for writing a review and for shopping with us! We are happy to provide you with many different products to suit your needs. Your continued business is appreciated! -Rosie N.”

"Had very good experience with betty mills will be back to buy more items."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-05-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“We thank you for shopping with us and for writing a review! Your continued business is much appreciated. -Rosie N.”

"I found The Betty Mills Company doing a Google search for wound care supplies. I took a chance and ordered the supplies, at the best price I could find, and have since become a loyal customer. They have great deals on select items, very good prices on a lot of items I use regularly, and of course, I will continue to get my wound care supplies here! Shipping is fast, orders are accurate filled, and the snack bonuses are wonderful. I recommended the site highly."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-05-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us! We are happy to have another loyal customer! Your continued business with us is highly appreciated. - Rosie N.”

"The laminate was excellent quality and shipped very quickly! Exactly what we were expecting."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-04-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us and for posting a review! We are happy to hear you received your item quickly. We appreciate your continued business with us. - Rosie N.”

"I have to say I love Betty Mills and their Snack Rewards program. At first it may seem like a gimmick, but it's not.

I would not buy from them just for the snack rewards. I buy from Betty Mills because they offer top quality products at the best prices. They ship quickly and I get my products within just a few days. When you add to that they reward me with free snack for the office, why would I shop anyone else?

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-03-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for the love and for shopping with us! We are happy to hear that you also enjoy our Snack Rewards program! As you can see, they are a great way to try new snacks for your office. We appreciate your continued business with us. - Rosie N.”

"It arrived on time, was exactly what i ordered and arrived when I expected it. What else needs to be said?! "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-31-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“We are happy to hear that! Thank you for your review and for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! -Rosie N.”

"Betty Mills is reliable and offers competitive prices on their products (the amazon of industrial supplies and more!). Their shipping is quick -- and free on many items -- and their Free Snacks rewards program is more fun than most other rewards. Be sure to look for their Double Markdown items when shopping!"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-31-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us! We are happy to hear you are enjoying our Snack Rewards program and are satisfied with our prices and products. We appreciate your continued business with us! - Rosie N.”

"A fantastic shopping experience!! Easy to find items with great prices and very simple ordering procedure! Will definitely continue to do business with The Betty Mills Company! "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-30-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with The Betty Mills Company and for taking time to write a review! We value customer opinions and hope you continue to use our website for future orders. - Rosie N.”

"Great Prices, Fast Shipping & Prompt Delivery!

Dan

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us and leaving a review! We are happy to hear you have been satisfied with our services and hope you continue to purchase from us. - Rosie N.”

"I really enjoy shopping at Betty Mills Company for supples in my house because it is reasonable and the quality is great. I have been a loyal customer for a few years now."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“We are happy to hear that! Thank you for your feedback and for shopping with us for many years now! We appreciate your continued business. - Rosie N.”

"Great quality with a good price. Took longer to arrive than most items I order on the internet."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! We appreciate your continued business with us and will continue to improve our services for you. - Rosie N.”

"What an amazing program. I can't believe how many snack rewards stack up, and fast!"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-23-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you are loving our Snack Rewards Program. It's a great perk when you shop with us! We appreciate your continued business with The Betty Mills Company. - Rosie N.”

"I found Betty Mills just browsing for some supplies. I was really surprised by the wide range of products offered. My first order was here in less than 24 hours! Since then I've never been unhappy with my purchases from them or their service. The Snack Rewards are nice twist too!"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-22-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your order and for leaving a review! We love hearing customers receive their orders in less than a day. We appreciate your continued business with us and hope you enjoy your Snack Rewards! - Rosie N.”

"I do cleaning and maintain hard surface floors for a living .looking for a product a little different from the norm, found one at BettyMills. the shipping is litterally the fastest Ive ever seen. I got some extra cool deals too. thanks "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-20-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for contacting The Betty Mills Company! We are you were able to find the product you needed and receive it so quickly. Your continued business with us is appreciated! - Rosie N.”

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.