• The Betty Mills The Betty Mills Company Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10

"Easy ordering, Fast delivery. Will use again"

Rep reply posted May-21-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your positive review!

We're glad to hear you're happy with how easy it is to place orders on our website! - The Betty Mills Company”

"The Betty Mills Rewards program is a wonderful program. I have never ordered from another company that has offered snacks as a reward. They have such a wide variety to choose from. I will continue to order from Betty Mils."

Rep reply posted May-19-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Hello peroski and thank you for your feedback!

We pride ourselves on offering a wide range of snacks, from healthy/gluten-free to your everyday sugary snacks. We have some of the lowest prices on the internet! - The Betty Mills Company”

"I own my own business, but also like all of us, I enter many businesses on a daily basis. And I had often wondered where the establishments got all snacks and beverages that are on the counters at the registers, or at a dealership recently I was asked if I would like a soda or juice. I had just always thought that someone went to a brick and mortar store and picked something up. In doing some online research for various items, I came across the Betty Mills Company. Which I had never heard of before, but was happily surprised to find not only a variety of things that I need and use, but also snacks and beverages. Typically I just don't have time to shop for these items but wanted to have them around. My employees are quite happy at my discovery of Betty Mills, and I will continue to use their services. Thank you for being there when I least expected it."

Rep reply posted May-19-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Hello ldt55 and thank you for leaving a positive review!

We are glad you are finding a use for all the snacks and beverages we offer on our site. Remember, you can use your accrued Snack Rewards to purchase any of our hundreds of food and drinks items! - The Betty Mills Company”

"I am a new customer of the Betty Mills Company. My first purchase was made on 04 March, 2015. I have ordered two medical test devises from this company.

I located them at the Betty Mills Company after an extensive internet search. Surprisingly, both products were available at the lowest prices. One included free shipping which was an unexpected bonus. The shipping charge for the other product was reasonable.

The company offered five dollar discounts on both purchases via a coupon. Additionally, every purchase earns snack rewards which is an added bonus.

Rep reply posted May-14-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for providing your feedback!

We are happy to hear that you found your medical items on our website and that each order was received in a timely manner. Free shipping and Snack Rewards are our way of showing customers that we value their business! - The Betty Mills Company”

"I have just received my second order from Betty Mills and am very pleased with the quality of their customer service. There was an issue with the third party fulfillment of my order, and once alerted their customer service team worked quickly to get the issue resolved and my order replaced. I will gladly continue to do business with Betty Mills based on their pricing, timely deliveries, excellent service, and their Snack Rewards program (treats are always a great bonus!). "

Rep reply posted May-14-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for the positive feedback!

We're glad to hear you received great customer service when dealing with an issue with your order. We look forward to working with you in the future. - The Betty Mills Company”

"I have ordered through this company twice now and I get what I order within five days and I haven't had any problems at all. Also their prices are very competitive."

Rep reply posted May-11-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your positive feedback.

We always love to hear when our customer receive their orders in a timely manner! - The Betty Mills Company”

"I am a repeat shopper with The Betty Mills Company and recommend Betty Mills to anyone, especially when it comes to finding ADA equipment. Love the fact that I can receive most items within a week of ordering!"

Rep reply posted May-08-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for the positive feedback and for continuing to shop with us!

It's customers like you that help our business thrive! - The Betty Mills Company”

"I discovered The Betty Mills Company a few weeks ago while searching for medical supplies. I am very pleased with their vast selection of products, their reasonable prices, and their fast delivery. "

Rep reply posted May-08-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback!

We are glad to hear you are finding all your necessary medical item needs on our website. Our competitive pricing and fast shipping go hand in hand together! - The Betty Mills Company”

"I was truly surprised by this company! The incredible choices and prices you are able to purchase a specific product. My savings on a case compared to individual was great! Best part I earn credit dollars toward next purchase! My product arrived on time and not damaged. I am passing on to me friends and family!"

“Hello Carylanselmini,

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are glad that you enjoy our pricing and our Snack Program.

We look forward to assisting you with more orders in the future.

Sincerely,
The Betty Mills Co.”

"I ordered a rollator form Betty Mills Co. and though they predicted it would take about 10 days for me to get it, it came in 4 days!! Way to go, Betty! I put it together myself (I'm 63, female and disabled) in about 25 minutes. It is a thing of beauty and will be such a help to me when I go shopping. I'll be a repeat customer for sure!"

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Hello LilsZoo2015 and thank you for your feedback!

We are happy to hear our delivery prediction turned out to be wrong and you received your item sooner than expected! Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you in the future! - Michelle A.”

"My order actually came sooner that it was supposed to! I was pleasantly surprised & very happy with my service. I can't find this snack mix anywhere locally so this has been a wonderful option. I will be a repeat customer."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your positive feedback brandi9701!

We are glad to hear that your order was received earlier than expected and we can't wait to do future business with you! - Michelle A.”

"I am very pleased with The Betty Mills Company. Their service is fast and I got the best prices on the products that ordered from them. I highly recommend them."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for the positive feedback!

We're glad to hear you've enjoyed ordering from our company and thank you for any future recommendations! - Michelle A.”

"An A+ shopping experience with TONS of products and VERY competitive pricing throughout the Betty Mills site. They're my go-to for all things cleaning, office snacks and janitorial supplies."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you so much for the positive feedback!

We're glad you are enjoying ordering from our site; we have over 130,000 items listed on our site and we take pride in offering competitive pricing and fast shipping on most items! - Michelle A.”

"I'm very satisfied. The delivery was prompt. The sales rep.
Very professional, friendly and helpful. Great company to
work with. Recommend it to others. Thank you.

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“We love hearing when our customers are happy with the way we do business! We welcome any and all feedback and thank you for any future recommendations you provide to family and friends! - Michelle A.”

"Good company to deal with, been purchasing for over a year and no problems."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to provide your positive feedback.

Happy to hear that you have remained a loyal customer of ours for over a year now. We look forward to any and all future business with you! - Michelle A.”

Share The Betty Mills Company's store rating

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.