• The Betty Mills The Betty Mills Company Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10

"Very please with the easy ordering process and speedy delivery. The staff is very friendly and the prices are reasonable. I like ordering from this company"

"We recently purchased 3 boxes of bird spikes for our home. The deal was great, cheaper than most internet stores. The boxes came quickly and in good condition. My only issue is that of returns. I did not open the third box, because we did not need it. Unfortunately, they only take returns after 10 days (seems a little too short of time frame to me), and I did not read that helpful bit of information, until it was too late. I contacted Customer Service regarding snack rewards and they credited my account the new member deal. I do appreciate the snack rewards and was able to enjoy some healthy snacks on Betty Mills."

Rep reply posted Jun-24-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and feedback.

Please be advised we have a 30 day return policy which goes into effect the day your order is delivered. If you still wish to return your unopened box of bird spikes we can process that return request for you if you call in to our office today. We hope you continue to shop with us as every purchase you make adds more to your Snack Rewards balance! - Michelle A.”

"I am quite satisfied with the products and customer service I have received. I would highly recommend Betty Mills."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and recommendation!

We are happy to have many hard to find products on our website along with thousands of snacks. We hope you continue to shop with us! - The Betty Mills Company”

"The entire process was very easy. Ordered, received items quickly, would do business with again."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your order and for leaving a review!

We love hearing customers receive their orders in a timely manner. We appreciate your continued business with us! - The Betty Mills Company”

"I like that its easy to communicate with this company and it was also cheaper than the other places I looked at"

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us!

We are happy to hear you are enjoying our prices and products. We appreciate your continued business with us! - The Betty Mills Company”

"Their snack rewards really helps to cut down the cost of the medical supplies that I HAVE to buy. It's even cheaper than using my insurance! "

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us!

We are happy to hear you are enjoying our Snack Rewards program and are satisfied with our prices and products. We appreciate your continued business with us! - The Betty Mills Company”

"Great service! My order was delivered on time."

Rep reply posted Jun-15-2015

“We are happy to hear that!

Thank you for your review and for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! - The Betty Mills Company”

"I was very pleasantly surprised in finding a Company like Betty Mills, a Company that can satisfy my needs
promptly and at a great price. Thanks, Chuck

Rep reply posted Jun-15-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for contacting The Betty Mills Company!

We are you were able to find the product you needed and receive it so quickly. - The Betty Mills Company”

"Product was exactly as described, shipped quickly, and was delivered in a reasonable time. Will definitely use them again in the future."

Rep reply posted Jun-11-2015

“We are happy to hear that!

Thank you for your review and for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! - Michelle A.”

"Wide selection, super fast shipping, and great prices. Some difficult to find items regularly in stock."

Rep reply posted Jun-10-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and recommendation!

We are proud to offer many hard to find products on our website along with thousands of snacks. We hope you continue to shop with us! - The Betty Mills Company”

"This is a great company! Everything I have ordered has been perfect, transactions are smooth and delivery is quick. The snack rewards program is great and definitely something that will keep me coming back!"

Rep reply posted Jun-09-2015

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us!

We are happy to hear you are enjoying our Snack Rewards program. We appreciate your continued business with us! - The Betty Mills Company”

"Products were as described and packed well. They were delivered quickly. I will definitely purchase from Betty Mills again. I really like the fact that you earn snack rewards with every order. Who doesn't like something for free?"

Rep reply posted Jun-09-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your order and for leaving a review!

We love hearing customers receive their orders quickly after placing them. We appreciate your continued business with us and hope you enjoy your Snack Rewards! - The Betty Mills Company”

"The Betty Mills Company seems to have the best prices on the products I'm interested in. they also have a wide variety of products to choose from."

Rep reply posted Jun-08-2015

“We are happy to hear that!

"Nice selection of products and great incentives. I've always gotten my orders very quickly."

Rep reply posted Jun-08-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for contacting The Betty Mills Company!

We are glad you were able to find the product you needed and receive it so quickly. - The Betty Mills Company”

"Reliable and always has some good discount codes we can use towards our order!"

Rep reply posted Jun-05-2015

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us!

We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our coupon codes. We appreciate your continued business with us! - Michelle A.”

Share The Betty Mills Company's store rating

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.