• The Betty Mills The Betty Mills Company Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"Great products. I will shop here again. The snack rewards are wonderful."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-14-2015

“Thank you for your feedback.

Enjoy the Snack Rewards for ANY of our food and beverage items, we have lots to choose from! - Michelle A.”

"What a great surprise and added bonus for my purchases. I like the wide variety of snacks that are available. Makes my purchase have that much more added value."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-10-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with The Betty Mills Company!

We're glad you're enjoying the Snack Rewards incentive! We offer many delicious snacks and beverages to purchase with them! - Michelle A.”

"This is a great company to shop with. The website is easy to use and the volume of items is incredible. The variety of items is also very nice. You can find just about anything you need for your home or for personal care on the site. The snack rewards is such fun! I received a "tub" of candy and believe me that disappeared quickly in this household. It is a nice bonus to buying things you need. The shipping was very fast and the order was complete. You can't ask for more. As I said, this is a great company to shop with."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-09-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for leaving positive feedback about your experience with The Betty Mills Company!

It's great to know our customers are finding our website to be user friendly. The Snack Rewards are our way of thanking you for your business; so please by all means, keep shopping and earning those rewards! - Michelle A.”

"Absolutely love Betty Mills! We got such a great deal on what we were looking for that we could not find anywhere else."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-07-2015

“Thank you for your feedback!

We're so happy to hear you were able to order your hard to find item off of our website! We offer over 130,000 items so keep us in mind for any future purchases! - Michelle A.”

"I find The Betty Mills company an A+++ company to do business with. The products are always as described and the service is efficient and the shipping is lighting fast. I find myself looking to see if they have something that I am looking for instead of ordering it from someplace else as I have confidence in the whole process. I haven't had enough volume to get many snacks but I think it is an added incentive for purchasing from this company. Thank you!"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-07-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your positive feedback.

We're always glad to hear when our customers are happy with the shipment of their orders. We offer over 130,000 items on our site so we hope you're always able to find the item you're looking for with us! - Michelle A.”

"I am amazed of how fast orders are being delivered after I make a purchase. The price is reasonable and the rewards are great. "

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-06-2015

“Thank you for your feedback!

Glad to hear our deliver and pricing meets your expectations! - Michelle A.”

"I love the products offered and there are many non gmo products available in bulk...So i earn as i buy and it's considerably cheaper than at stores"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-03-2015

“Thank you for your feedback.

We're happy to hear you're taking advantage of our healthy snack options! - Michelle A.”

"Great company to work with. Super fast shipping. Never had a problem and the prices are great. On top of all that we get free snacks!!! Yes please :)"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-03-2015

“Thank you for your feedback!

We always appreciate hearing how we met our customers expectations! Keep on enjoying those free snacks as our way of thanking you for being our customer! - Michelle A.”

"Great service! Quick delivery Thanks!"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-02-2015

“Thank you for your feedback.

Glad to hear your order was delivered on time! - Michelle A.”

"The Betty Mills Company is very reliable and would reccomend them to anyone. The customer service is top notch and very friendly!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-01-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback and your recommendation!

At The Betty Mills Company our top priority is knowing we are providing excellent service to each one of our customers so we're happy to know we met that goal with your order! - Michelle A.”

"Received my order in timely fashion and at a great price!"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-31-2015

“Thank you for your feedback.

We're happy to hear the prices meet your expectations; and fast shipping makes everything better! - Michelle A.”

"We were able to purchase a hard-to-find snack item (Julian's Belgian Chocolate Waffles) from Betty Mills. Shipping was fast and the snacks were delicious. We would definitely purchase from them again."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-31-2015

“Thank you for your feedback!

We love Julian's Waffles here at The Betty Mills Company and we're glad to know we're not the only ones! - Michelle A.”

"I am a teacher and I love ordering from this site. The prices are competitive, they have the products that I need and I love the Snack Rewards program. With the reward program I can get treats for my students that would not otherwise be in the budget."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-30-2015

“Thank you for your feedback!

We're happy to hear you're taking advantage of our Snack Rewards program! We offer many delicious food and beverage items that are perfect for all classrooms! - Michelle A.”

"Very easy to order. Customer service was very informative and quick to reply. Order came in very timely manner. I will definitely do business with again. Thank you Betty Mills!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-30-2015

“Thank you for your feedback.

We are always happy to hear when a customers needs are met in a fast and efficient manner. We can't wait to do business with you again! - Michelle A.”

"Excellent products. Great shipping time. very pleased."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-24-2015

“Thank you for your feedback.

We're so happy to hear that your order was shipped and received on time. - Michelle A.”

Share The Betty Mills Company's store rating

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.