Stores > The Betty Mills Company

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

2015-12-29

"The quality order was delivery quickly."

This review was modified by WWTP on December 29 2015 07:25:05 AM
Rep reply posted Dec-29-2015

“Thank you for your feedback!

We are happy that everything arrived quickly and to your satisfaction. Thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2015-12-27

"Huge selection and great deals but the shipping cost was astronomical and slow. I'd have to save a lot of money on my next purchase to afford that shipping. "

Rep reply posted Dec-28-2015

“Thank you for your feedback!

We are continually working to improve our shipping costs along with our overall pricing. Don't forge to take advantage of your Snack Reward points which you earn with every order you place. - The Betty Mills Company”

2015-12-27

"I found Betty Mills when I was shopping for a printer cart. They have great deals, and an extra rewards with th or snack program. I highly recommend them. No glitches, and quick shipping."

Rep reply posted Dec-28-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your purchase and for leaving a review!

We are happy you were able to find the item you need at a great price on our website. Our Snack Rewards program is definitely an added perk to your shopping experience. We thank you for your recommendation and continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2015-12-22

"My order was processed immediately and I received my shipment within 5 business days. The package was safely packed in a perfect condition and even the box looks brand new. A job well done!"

This review was modified by ChingNg on December 22 2015 09:20:52 AM
Rep reply posted Dec-22-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your thorough review and for shopping with us!

We are glad to hear everything arrived in perfect condition. And with our Snack Rewards Program you get rewarded just for placing an order with us. Your continued business is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

2015-12-12

"I was impressed with the ease of the whole registration process and I have been happy with the program so far."

Rep reply posted Dec-14-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with our company and leaving feedback!

Customer satisfaction is our main priority. We are happy to hear you have been impressed with our services and appreciate your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2015-12-10

"I really like this site alot"

“Thank you for your feedback!

With thousands of items and low prices, our website has everything you need. Our awesome Snack Rewards Program is an added perk for shopping with us. Thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2015-12-10

"Found just what I was looking for to send my Dad. Not only did they send it directly to him , I also got to send him free snacks that I got with the snack rewards! Great Company!"

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us and for leaving a review!

Happy to hear you were able to find what you needed for your father and were able to take advantage of our Snack Rewards program as well. It's a great perk for just ordering with us. - The Betty Mills Company”

2015-12-10

"This is an easy website to use, an easy company to order from and I will continue to do business with them."

This review was modified by islamorada.sunsets on December 10 2015 01:34:21 PM

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us!

It's great to hear that you had a pleasant experience using our website. We look forward to your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2015-12-09

"Hi Everyone,
I would like to say that I am happy with Betty Mills services. I love Snyders Olde Tyme Pretzels and they are hard to find in my area. I was able to order from BM and it was shipped in a timely manner as well as the food was fresh!!!

Jenny

This review was modified by jenny-1960 on December 09 2015 02:55:59 PM
Rep reply posted Dec-09-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review!

We are happy you were able to find the Pretzels you wanted on our website. We have thousands of different snacks to choose from. And our Snack Rewards Program rewards you for just shopping with us. Thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2015-12-04

"I've ordered a few times now and each time it way smooth and merchandise was as expected."

This review was modified by awhit on December 04 2015 04:26:07 PM
Rep reply posted Dec-07-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us and leaving feedback!

We are happy to hear you have had a great experience shopping with us. Our low prices and Snack Rewards Program can't be beat. Your continued business is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

2015-12-04

"Very satisfied with The Betty Mills Company. Prices are great and shipping is fast. They have just what I was looking for. I'll buy from them again."

This review was modified by imbernj on December 04 2015 03:02:27 PM
Rep reply posted Dec-04-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us and posting a review!

We appreciate your continued business. Don't forget to check out our Snack Rewards program as well. It's a great perk for ordering with us. - The Betty Mills Company”

2015-12-03

"We enjoyed great service so far with Betty Mills, and were please to find them with competitive pricing, and fast shipping. The Snack rewards were a bonus that the folks in the office appreciated. Thanks!"

This review was modified by CoRRAdmin on December 03 2015 10:45:14 AM
Rep reply posted Dec-03-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with our company!

Hearing that you had a great experience makes us very happy. Our low prices and Snack Rewards Program makes out stand out from the rest. We thank you for your continued business! Enjoy the snacks. - The Betty Mills Company”

2015-11-28

"EVERYTHING YOU NEED FROM A-Z"

Rep reply posted Nov-30-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for leaving a review!

We do have a little bit of everything that you might need. We carry thousands of items at super low prices. Our Snack Rewards Program is an added perk to your shopping experience. Thank you for your continued business - The Betty Mills Company”

2015-11-24

"Good price. Good service. Arrived quickly in good condition. Great rewards program. "

Rep reply posted Nov-24-2015

“Thank you for your feedback!

Our company prides itself in having low prices and quick shipping! And along with our Snack Rewards program, you can't find a better deal. - The Betty Mills Company”

2015-11-23

"I am so thankful I found this company. My son has a peanut allergy and finding snacks that he can eat can become difficult at times. When one of his favorite Quaker snacks became impossible to find in local stores, I started hunting on the internet......and found Betty Mills. They sell the vending portion bags by the case and the best part.......they are willing to sell to the average consumer and you don't have to order massive quantities. The price was great - as good as grocery store prices for pre packaged snacks and it shipped right to my door. I would recommend them to anyone."

This review was modified by bbp1218 on November 23 2015 01:37:24 PM
Rep reply posted Nov-23-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with our company and leaving a review!

We are happy you were able to find the snack items you needed for your son. You also get the benefit of our Snack Rewards program for your future snack orders by just shopping with us. Thank you for your business and hope your son enjoys the snacks. - The Betty Mills Company”

Share The Betty Mills Company's store rating

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.