• The Betty Mills The Betty Mills Company Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10

2015-06-09

"This is a great company! Everything I have ordered has been perfect, transactions are smooth and delivery is quick. The snack rewards program is great and definitely something that will keep me coming back!"

Rep reply posted Jun-09-2015

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us!

We are happy to hear you are enjoying our Snack Rewards program. We appreciate your continued business with us! - The Betty Mills Company”

2015-06-09

"Products were as described and packed well. They were delivered quickly. I will definitely purchase from Betty Mills again. I really like the fact that you earn snack rewards with every order. Who doesn't like something for free?"

Rep reply posted Jun-09-2015

“Thank you for your order and for leaving a review!

We love hearing customers receive their orders quickly after placing them. We appreciate your continued business with us and hope you enjoy your Snack Rewards! - The Betty Mills Company”

2015-06-08

"The Betty Mills Company seems to have the best prices on the products I'm interested in. they also have a wide variety of products to choose from."

Rep reply posted Jun-08-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“We are happy to hear that!

2015-06-05

"Nice selection of products and great incentives. I've always gotten my orders very quickly."

Rep reply posted Jun-08-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for contacting The Betty Mills Company!

We are glad you were able to find the product you needed and receive it so quickly. - The Betty Mills Company”

2015-06-05

"Reliable and always has some good discount codes we can use towards our order!"

Rep reply posted Jun-05-2015

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us!

We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our coupon codes. We appreciate your continued business with us! - Michelle A.”

2015-06-03

"The Betty Mills Company is easy to shop from, the quality is good, the shipping is either on time or early. I will shop from here again."

“Thank you for your order and for leaving a review!

We love hearing when our customers receive their orders in a timely manner. We appreciate your continued business with us and hope you enjoy your Snack Rewards! - The Betty Mills Company”

2015-06-01

"I love your company,fast,and good quality stuff"

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us!

We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our prices and products. We appreciate your continued business with us! - The Betty Mills Company”

2015-05-31

"NO NEED TO GO ANY WHERE ELSE ,IT ALL HERE WITH LOW LOW PRICES AND FAST SHIPPING AND IT COMES WITH SNACK REWARDS, YOU MUST TRY IT FOR YOUR SELF."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and recommendation!

We are happy to hear you are enjoying our Snack Rewards program and are satisfied with our prices and products. We appreciate your continued business with us! - The Betty Mills Company”

2015-05-30

"Was my first purchase and I couldn't have been happier. Price was a value and shipping was super. I'll be back...

“Thank you for your order and for leaving a review!

We love hearing customers when our customers are happy with their shopping experience. We appreciate your continued business with us and hope you enjoy your Snack Rewards! - The Betty Mills Company”

2015-05-30

"Website is easy to use and our order arrived very quickly. The snack reward program is a big hit with my employees. Order a great product and get some great snacks - what could be better!"

2015-05-28

"I am glad i found this company'"

2015-05-26

"Recently, I found a popcorn I really liked, but the timing was horrible as my main grocery store was in the process of discontinuing it. I looked it up online, hoping to find it and at a better price. Sure enough, I found a few options, including The Betty Mills Company. I had not heard of them before, but I liked their website and how it was set up. They looked and sounded very professional. The pricing was awesome, especially with a coupon I found for it. I found the entire process to be easy and well organized. I received my merchandise quickly.

For me, the key to any company is their customer service. The first few bags of the popcorn lacked the exact texture and freshness of what I had purchased at the store. I called customer service with questions, wondering if perhaps there were storage or transportation issues, or if it was a fluke. Without hesitation, the representative freely discussed the issue and explained their process which pretty much took them off the hook in my opinion. Even so, the rep volunteered to replace my entire order, for free. That told me all I need to know about The Betty Mills Company. They back their products and what more can a consumer ask?

The replacement shipment was much better, too, so with the pricing offered, their snack rewards program, and great customer service, I plan to be a regular customer."

Rep reply posted May-27-2015

“Thank you for your order and for leaving a review!

We love hearing when our customers receive great customer service. We appreciate your continued business with us and hope you enjoy your Snack Rewards!”

2015-05-26

"I have a colostomy and order my products for a very reasonable price here. I am satisfied completely and will continue to order frim here. The shipping is fast and free. What more could any one ask for. Really a great company."

“Thank you for your order and for leaving a review!

We are happy to hear you are finding our items to be reasonably priced. We appreciate your continued business with us! - The Betty Mills Company”

2015-05-26

"My past orders have been handled in a very professional manner and your representatives are quite knowledgeable and helpful. It was a pleasure doing business with you and there will be many more orders placed by me in the future."

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us!

We are happy to hear that our representatives have been helpful with any and all order issues. Thank you for continuing to shop with us! - The Betty Mills Company”

2015-05-24

"Fast service. Detailed description of product. "

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! - The Betty Mills Company”

Share The Betty Mills Company's store rating

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,833 merchant members.