• The Betty Mills The Betty Mills Company Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10

"Probably the best place and most economical to buy office supplies direct for my small business. I get snacks for the shop at the same time for free or almost free. Betty Mills snack program and prices are a great incentive to shop there for those on a tight budget or just starting out!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-27-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with The Betty Mills Company and writing a review! We are happy you have been satisfied with your shopping experience. The Snack Reward points are an extra perk. We appreciate your continued business with us. - Rosie N.”

"I really like the rewards points that you can use to purchase healthy snacks. Its nice to actually get something in return for being a frequent shopper. So far we have liked all the products we have purchased."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-22-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Happy to hear you are enjoying your snack rewards along with your shopping experience with us! We appreciate your continued business. - Rosie N.”

"Wonderful website! The only store i use!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-19-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your wonderful review and for making us the only store you use as well! We appreciate your continued business with us and hope you enjoy your Snack Reward points as well. - Rosie N.”

"betty mills is a good deal even on ebayi have not yet used the snack rewards so not able to rate that yet."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-19-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for posting feedback and letting everyone know we are a good deal! We are happy to have you as a satisfied customer and hope you enjoy the Snack Rewards program as well. - Rosie N.”

"This is only the second order I have placed. So far so good."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-16-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us and posting a review! We are happy you have been satisfied with your experience so far and appreciate your continued business with The Betty Mills Company. - Rosie N.”

"I have been very satisfied with the service from The Betty Mills Company since I've used them. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-15-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! We hope you continue to use our website for all your shopping needs. - Rosie N.”

"Love the snack rewards program."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-14-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Glad you are enjoying the Snack Rewards program and thank you for your review! We appreciate your continued business with us. - Rosie N.”

"Good prompt service, we will be back to buy from again!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-13-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback and for shopping with us! We appreciate your continued business and don't forget to take advantage of your Snack Reward points as well. - Rosie N.”

"Have only ordered from Betty Mills a couple of times, and so far I love them. The snack rewards are great! My only issue is the manufacturer of my purchase had my items on backorder, so my shipping estimate was way off. I had to call to check the status of my order, and that's when I found out about the backorder. Nicole was very helpful and followed up with my shopping information right away! "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-09-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us! We apologize that you had a back-ordered item but are happy to hear Nicole followed up with you. We hope you enjoy your snack rewards as well. - Rosie N.”

"I love the Betty Mills company! Great products, fast shipping and excellent rewards program!! "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-08-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thanks for the love! We love our customers as well and appreciate your continued business with us. Enjoy your snack rewards as well. - Rosie N.”

"The purchase of the drizzle popcorn from The Betty MIlls Company went well. It was all done on line and it arrived fairly quickly. I would purchase items from The Betty MIlls Company again."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-08-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“We are happy to hear you received your order quickly! Thank you for shopping with us and for your continued business. Enjoy your snacks! - Rosie N.”

"I was very impressed with the freshness of my ordered products and the speed of delivery. I was also surprised by the verity of products offered. I will highly recommend The Betty Mills Company to my friends."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-07-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with The Betty Mills Company and for recommending us to your friends! We appreciate your continued business with us. -Rosie N.”

"The prices were great!! and shipping was fast!!! I would recommend Betty Mills to everyone!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-07-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your recommendation and for shopping with us! Our low prices and fast shipping can't be beat. -Rosie N.”

"Mainly, I have purchased urological supplies from the Betty Mills Company. They have a wide variety of name brands at reasonable prices. They over discounts when ordering 3 or more of one product. They also offer snack rewards. I have not earned enough to cash in yet but it appears to be a really good program. The site has office, industrial, home, as well as medical supplies. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-05-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us and posting a review! We are happy to provide many different items at low pricing for all your household or office needs. Don't forget to take advantage of the snack reward points. They are a great way to try out new snacks. -Rosie N.”

"A great company, great service and snack rewards to boot!! I love it~"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-05-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for being a great customer as well! We appreciate your continued business with us and are happy to hear you are enjoying your snack rewards. - Rosie N.”

Share The Betty Mills Company's store rating

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,837 merchant members.