Stores > The Betty Mills Company

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.66/10 7.66/10

2016-08-10

Bad product & bad return policy

"This company does not stand behind its products. I ordered an ear pillow (pillow with hole to prevent pressure on the ear). When I received the pillow, the size of the hole in conjunction with the firmness of the pillow allowed my ear to press against the surface of the pillow. In other words, it did not relieve pressure from my ear. I called to return it and was immediately asked if the hole measured 4 inches. I said i didn't know as i hadn't measured it. I was then told that if the hole is 4 inches that Betty Mills will not pay the return postage or the restocking fee because the item is as advertised. It my measure as advertised, but it doesn't work for the purpose it is intended. So I have to pay for the return and and the stocking fee. What a joke"

This review was modified by josiegirl1 on August 10 2016 12:32:20 PM

2016-08-01

I love Betty

"I am extremely glad I found Betty Mills because I have alot of Healthcare needs and nowhere in my area to buy them. I have also found that Betty Mills offers so much more that I need and have referred many people to the website. And even still, I get rewards towards snacks with every order! I have redeemed once and gotten Combos snacks for the home health aides that take care of me and and the grandkids. There are tons of snacks to choose from. I can't imagine anyone not liking Betty Milks."

This review was modified by KTater on August 01 2016 07:09:51 AM

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your wonderful review and referrals!

Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. We are happy to hear you have found all that you needed and are enjoying the Snack Rewards Program. We thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-07-31

Betty Mills Snack Rewards Equaled 2 Free Cans Folgers coffee for me!!!

"The Betty Mills Company had gave me a Snack Reward to Join and order from them.
It was a great way to introduce their other products to me.
I used my free credits to get 2 big cans of Folgers coffee with the Snack Rewards.
Then, I browsed the Betty Mills online items and found a lot of items I was in need of
and placed my order.
Snack Rewards PLUS a great selection of the things I use, I will be returning customer!!

“Thank you for your review!

We are glad you are enjoying our Snack Rewards Program. We love rewarding our customers for just shopping with us. And with hundreds of different products to choose from, we easily become your one stop shop for everything you need. Thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-07-30

Betty to the Rescue

"I have a very dear friend who is being released from Hospice so all of the supplies that they had been giving her are no longer available. I got online and went searching. I found the Betty Mills company. I have ordered twice now and can't express how happy I am with not only the products that are available but all the great service I have received. This is the only place for me."

“Thank you for your review!

We are happy you found us too and were able to get your friend the supplies she needed. We carry thousands of different medical supplies at low prices. And with our Snack Rewards Program, you get rewarded for just shopping with us. Your continued business is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-07-28

I love it!

"It's great to get rewarded for buying products you need. Great selection too!"

Rep reply posted Jul-28-2016

“Thank you for your review!

Our Snack Rewards Program makes shopping fun. Thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-07-27

"I ordered the time mist ,spray home sweet home through The Betty Mills Company ,and have been really happy with the time it took to receive them,I have ordered 3 times and have not had any problems.fast and easy.love it ."

Rep reply posted Jul-28-2016

“Thank you for your review and recent purchase!

Fast shipping and easy ordering is what we love to provide. And combined with our Snack Rewards Program, you can't go wrong ordering from us. Thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-07-25

great pricing and fast shipping!!

"Almost anything I need I can find here for substantially less! "

This review was modified by diyounger on July 25 2016 09:51:53 AM
Rep reply posted Jul-25-2016

“Thank you for your review!

We have everything from Janitorial to Office to Medical supplies and all at a low price. Our Snack Rewards Program also makes shopping even more fun with us. Thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-07-23

Great Service and Best Prices!

"This company has some of the best prices on the internet. They have excellent customer service. The reps are very customer friendly with an excellent knowledge base of their products. Fast shipping too!"

This review was modified by VBooker on July 23 2016 05:12:14 AM
Rep reply posted Jul-25-2016

“Thank you for your review and recent purchase!

Friendly Reps, low prices, and fast shipping is what we are known for. We are happy to hear you had a great experience with us so far. Thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-07-20

Betty Mills is Fantastic

"I have ordered from Betty Mills twice now. Both times I have been extremely satisfied with the quality of the products as well as the price. Shipping has been extremely fast and I have received my order within a few days. The snack rewards are a neat and innovative idea. If you look at the price of the snacks, the prices aren't the cheapest out there, and that at first turned me off, but then I realized I earned these rewards and so, essentially the product is free for me so why not utilize them. Overall, I am pleased with the Betty Mills company and products, and will likely order from them in the future."

This review was modified by charlotteheaven on July 20 2016 06:14:02 PM
Rep reply posted Jul-21-2016

“Thank you for your review and recent purchase!

We are happy to hear you have been satisfied with ordering from our company and have enjoyed our Snack Rewards Program as well. It's a great perk for just shopping with us. Your continued business is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-07-19

Great experience

"I found Betty Mills searching for home use medical equipment for my mom. Shipping was quick. Communication was accurate and detailed. Love the snack rewards! The only complaint would be the boxes they ship in are 2 to times the size of the item purchased. All items were received in perfect condition though."

Rep reply posted Jul-19-2016

“Thank you for your review!

A vast selection of items, quick shipping, and our Snack Rewards Program make shopping with us the right choice. We thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-07-17

Great Merchandise with Fast Shipping

"I had twice ordered from this company and was impressed with the speed of handling my orders. Within two days, I received my parcels. The quality of the merchandise as well as the cost savings of buying in bulk are superlative. Would not hesitate to order again or recommend this company to my friends."

This review was modified by MajorDuke on July 17 2016 12:51:22 PM
Rep reply posted Jul-18-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your recommendation and review!

We are happy to hear everything was received quickly and without issue. Our customer satisfaction is our top priority. We hope you also enjoy our Snack Rewards Program as it is a great perk for just shopping with us. Your continued business is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-07-14

Love Betty Mills

"Great company! Super-fast shipping, great website that's easy to use. Love Snack Rewards!! :)"

Rep reply posted Jul-14-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review and recent order!

Our fast shipping, low prices, and Snack Rewards Program can't be beat. We are happy you found us and appreciate your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

Love this Company

"The item was sent on time and in a secure package. I also got 15% off of my order. I couldn't find the item anywhere but they stocked it here. I will be back....

This review was modified by robtcoll on July 11 2016 02:09:55 PM
Rep reply posted Jul-11-2016

“Thank you for your review and recent purchase!

With our wide selection of products, we are sure to carry whatever item you need. Thank you for your continued business and enjoy your Snack Rewards. - The Betty Mills Company”

Holy Snack-a-moley!

"After just two purchases (small) I earned enough snack rewards to get an entire CASE of my favorite candy bar for FREE!!! That's right, $20 worth of snacks after spending about $100.

And the $100 worth would have cost me $280 on Amazon, or $400 MSRP

This review was modified by JackBeNimbleSnackBeQuick on July 11 2016 01:26:05 PM
Rep reply posted Jul-11-2016

“Thank you for your review!

Our Snack Rewards program is the best perk for just shopping with our company. You get rewarded just by shopping! Thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

General Mills it is not

"The worst service and delivery record I have ever experienced online...bar none.

If you don't care about timely delivery this is the outfit for you

Too bad I could't give no stars

This review was modified by bvlaurence on July 11 2016 12:06:45 PM

Share The Betty Mills Company's store rating

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,631 merchant members.