• Address: 2121 South El Camino Real, San Mateo, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10

"These guys have the best selection of hard-to-find items, AND a fantastic customer rewards program! I highly recommend them!"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-16-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and recommendation! We are happy to have many hard to find products on our website along with thousands of snacks. We hope you continue to shop with us! - Rosie N.”

" my order was on time and great products. we saved hundreds of dollars by using this sight, I just happen to Google filters and came across this and I have been very pleased. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-16-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“We are happy to hear you found us and are satisfied with our selection of products! Your continued business and feedback is greatly appreciated. - Rosie N.”

"Received. Delivery next day. Great. Product. Will continue buying. From this company."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-15-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for reviewing our company and purchasing from us! We are happy to hear you received the product the next day. Your continued business with us is appreciated greatly! - Rosie N.”

"Best place to buy furnace filters! As an allergy sufferer, I make sure my A/C and furnace filters are changed regularly and got sick and tired of paying a premium price for a single filter at the major hardware/box stores. I was able to find an entire case (qty 12) of high quality Puralator filters for the same price as 2-3 filters at a regular store! The only down side, they took 2-3 weeks to arrive...so just plan ahead!

ps....don't forget to sign up for their snack awards program! I did and then just donate the snacks/candy to my son's school.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-13-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us and for leaving a review! We are happy to hear you were able to purchase Purolator filters from us at a great price. The Snack Rewards program is an added bonus when you shop with us. We appreciate your continued business! - Rosie N.”

"Don't like the fact that you guys started charging for shipping.
I noticed once you started that you aren't the cheaper one on the internet anymore to buy from.
Should be able to use your Snack Rewards to offset the shipping charges of any snacks that you would order.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-13-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for shopping with us! We appreciate your feedback and will use it to better improve our services and offerings. - Rosie N.”

"Easy ordering online and shipped promptly to my door."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-09-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review! We appreciate your continued business with us. - Rosie N.”

"I really like working with The Betty Mills Company, I have been able to locate items not available at other suppliers. I love the fact that I am rewarded with Snacks with every order which makes me want to order more and more! The staff in our office is ecstatic with the new snacks we have in our office and I'm referring to my colleagues that order office supplies."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-09-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear we have been able to supply you with the office items that you need along with all our great snacks! We appreciate your continued business with The Betty Mills Company. - Rosie N.”

"I was so happy to see the selection you had for all the snacks! I just ordered the Omaha Steaks variety pack, I just received it yesterday and am happy with everything so far. Great reward system, I will be using your webpage as much as I can for patient nutrition needs. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-08-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! We have thousands of snacks available as you can see, including the popular Omaha Steaks line. We appreciate your continued business with us! - Rosie N.”

"Super fast delivery, great prices, good selection, many brand to choose from. Some items are available here that we cannot buy locally."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-08-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us! We appreciate your continued business. - Rosie N.”

"Horrible experience ! I will never order from this place ever again . I purchased some spray paint on September 26th that were supposed to be delivered on Oct 2nd . Today October 6th, I called to see why I could not find a tracking number and why the product was late .

Come to find out the product was out of stock and had I not called would not have been notified ! I advise people to beware of this company .

"I could not believe that Betty Mills Company would really give me $20.00 but I went ahead and picked out some items from her web site. To my surprise they shipped my items right out. I would recommend this web sight to anyone. I would give The Betty Mills Company an A+.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-06-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us and for leaving a review! We appreciate your business and hope you continue to be satisfied with our services. - Rosie N.”

"Very easy to reorder items. Cost is in line with other websites. Easy to surf website."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-30-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for ordering with The Betty Mills Company and leaving a review! We appreciate your feedback. -Rosie N.”

"easy online ordering and good prices"

"I am new to the Betty Mills site and have placed about 5 orders thus far. Everything arrived very quickly, the prices on the products I ordered were phenominal. The snack rewards program is terrific and just the icing on the cake on an already fast, easy, and cost efficient purchase. I will continue to use the company and spread the word to our other locations. "

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-30-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your review and for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! We love offering low prices and super fast shipping for all our customers. It's great to hear you are taking advantage of the Snack Rewards program! We appreciate your recommendation and continued business with us. -Rosie N.”

"Great prices and excellent online selection! My orders always ship right away and are delivered without any damage due to the way they are packed.

The snack rewards are cute but would be much more useful if they could be applied to normal products instead of snacks. The BMC should consider changing this program so the rewards can be used on other products.

I would recommend The BMC to anyone shopping for their business or office needs.

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-29-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! We strive to get customers their orders as quickly and worry free as possible. We are also happy to hear you are taking advantage of our Snack Rewards program. I will forward your suggestions along in regards to the changes you suggested. Thank you again for your continued business! - Rosie N.”

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.