• Address: 2121 South El Camino Real, San Mateo, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10

"Great dealing with, fast shipping, abundant items to choose from. Really love this site"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-01-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“And we really love our customers! Thank you for your review and for shopping with us! Don't forget to take advantage of your Snack Reward points as well. - Rosie N.”

"Great product arrived on time great price can't said enough Betty Mills your great"

"Items were well priced and arrived quickly."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-01-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time out to write a review and for shopping with us! We look forward to your continued business with The Betty Mills Company! - Rosie N.”

"I was very happy with the Betty Mills service, No problems !"

"I was very excited to see that Betty Mills had everything that I needed. The service is next day at my door, free delivery and the cost is lower than I have been paying for., happy to say. I am 76 and I wont have to drive all over the place for my needs, Betty Mills has an unbelievable variety of all your necessities and more. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-16-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“We are happy to hear of your positive experience with us! We appreciate your continued business and hope to keep providing you with quick and reliable online ordering! - Rosie N.”

"Easy to order. Fast shipment. I will use again."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-16-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us! We appreciate your continued business with us! - Rosie N.”

"satisfied with transaction"

"I am new to ordering from The Betty Mills Co, this is only my second order but I am beyond pleased with their prices, selection of items, and service.
I look forward to doing so much more business with them, I have already referred three people and they are as pleased as I am.

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your review and for shopping with us! We appreciate your business as well as your referrals about us to others! Don't forget to take advantage of your Snack Reward points. You can use them to purchase snacks on our website. - Rosie N.”

"Love the site user friendly...a super big plus...

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! We are happy to hear you are easily able to navigate the website. Feedback like that is very much appreciated! - Rosie N.”

"Love to shop this site. Have had great experience with getting products that I need at great prices. Will continue to do business with them. "

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with The Betty Mills Company and for posting a review! We appreciate your continued business with us and are happy to keep providing you with low prices. - Rosie N.”

"Received the product in a timely matter. However, had to order a second one due to it being easily torn."

"I cannot speak highly enough of my shopping experience with this company. The website was easy to negotiate and the pricing was excellent, including free shipping. What impressed me most was the quality of customer service. With just a simple request to a knowledgable & pleasant customer service representative a special order was placed to accompany other items in the order. That special request was confirmed in less than 24 hours. The order was placed easily. Who could ask for anything more?"

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“We are very happy to hear you have been satisfied with your recent shopping experience with us! Customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority. We look forward to your continued business with us. Don't forget to take advantage of your Snack Reward points as well so you can purchase snacks with your rewards. - Rosie N.”

"Betty Mills has things I can't find anywhere else at great pricing. So glad I stumbled upon their website a while back! (Rewards program an extra bonus)."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-23-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“And we are happy you found us! Thank you for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! We look forward to your continued business. - Rosie N.”

"First of all, I can't believe I'm posting a positive review for anything!

I just happened to trip over this company while searching the web for some medical supplies. Part of my product arrived the NEXT DAY! No joke. Awesome! So I will follow up my review once the remainder arrives.

Thank you Betty Mills. So far so good!

**********
Update:
Unbelievable! Not less than 2 hours later, the second portion of my shipment arrive, and I'm thinking "WOW" is it always going to be this way? I'll let you know when my final portion arrive.

***********************
Update 2:
So the final portion of my package did arrive the next day, and based on my very first experience with BettyMills.com, I have to say I'm very, very pleased. I will be looking at other items to order from this company.

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-23-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! We are happy to hear you received all your items so quickly! We love our fast shipping. Don't forget to take advantage of your Snack Reward points as well. They are a great way to try out different snacks! - Rosie N.”

"Have always had great service with the Betty Mills Company, the customer service people have always been good to work with and have always helped with any problems."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-19-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your continued business with us! We are always happy to to hear such great feedback from our customers. - Rosie N.”

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.