Stores > The Betty Mills Company

Customer service: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10

2016-04-19

Betty Mills has been a Lifesaver

"I have recently started helping my grandfather after he was diagnosed with cancer. The necessary supplies are covered and sent through his insurance company, but there have been other supplies that we have found necessary to make his care easier. So far I have found everything I need on Betty Mills' website (and even some things I didn't know I needed). Shipping is fast and boxes are packed very well. As a fun little aside, I've earned money towards their Snack Rewards program. I have very little experience with medical supplies but I was expecting most of what I ordered to be more expensive. It's nice that it's not, which means I can keep ordering here and not have to lug stuff home from a local pharmacy at higher prices. "

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback and for shopping with our company!

We are happy to hear you were able to find the supplies you need for your grandfather on our website. Our Snack Rewards Program is an added perk for just shopping with us. Your continued business is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-04-16

Exceeded Expectations!!

"Was very surprised to have my order arrived 2 days after I placed it. I chose regular shipping, planning on getting in a week or more, but my order was there in no time. "

This review was modified by dsgazzano on April 16 2016 07:23:32 AM

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us!

Our super quick shipping and Snack Rewards Program makes shopping easy. We are happy to hear you were pleased with our service and appreciate your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-04-11

Simple process with great extras

"I found the company Betty Mills after searching for companies that offer the best price and also rewards programs. In my search I found Betty Mills, they offer a huge selection of a great number of things that I order for my office and at great prices ! I saw they had a snack rewards program, so not only do we save money we get to earn money towards free goodies ! Who wouldn't want to order from them ?? Shipping was quick and the order process was super easy ! Great decision."

This review was modified by endowm on April 11 2016 12:39:31 PM

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review and for find our website!

Shopping for supplies has never been easier and with our Snack Rewards Program, you also get rewarded for just shopping with us. We thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-04-01

Betty Mills has Great Deals.. Great Customer Service.. They have

"I recently started a new medical office and needed to get my initial medical supplies ordered. Betty Mills site had almost everything at great prices. They were shipped then next day. Thanks Betty Mills"

This review was modified by pajscott on April 01 2016 01:20:55 PM
Rep reply posted Apr-01-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your recent purchase and review!

We are glad to be your one stop shop for all your medical supplies! And with our Snack Rewards Program as an added perk, shopping with us is even better. Your continued business is appreciated! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-03-13

"Great products, prices and quality. Great customer service. My order got here faster than the estimated date

Rep reply posted Mar-14-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback and recent order!

Our low prices, fast shipping, and not to forget our Snack Rewards Program, make shopping on our website the best choice. We thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-03-07

Savings Are Real at Betty Mills

"I discovered Betty Mills by browsing on the Internet. This company is really legit! I ordered an item that did not meet my expectations. When I contacted Betty Mills' customer service, she was so kind and understanding. It wasn't very long that I received a refund. I in turn placed another order and was very pleased!"

This review was modified by rettam47 on March 07 2016 12:11:41 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-07-2016

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us!

We are happy to hear our CS Team was able to take care of the issue with your order. Customer satisfaction is very important to us. Your continued business is appreciated! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-03-06

Good service

"Things might be a little pricier but it is good and quick shipping"

This review was modified by Beckywendling on March 06 2016 03:51:48 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-07-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review and your recent purchase!

Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We are happy that you have been pleased with our service. Your continued business is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-03-03

Very flexible!

"I love this company because you can buy one of something or a whole box. So if you want to try out a product and compare it with similar products you don't have to buy boxes of everything until you know what you want."

This review was modified by kiepje on March 03 2016 01:17:42 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-03-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback and recent purchase!

Our low prices and different pack availability make ordering easy. We appreciate your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-03-02

Great Service, Great Snacks!!!

"Betty Mills has competitive pricing, fast turnaround, plus you get free snacks!!! What more could you want?"

This review was modified by ReginaBaca on March 02 2016 08:51:50 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-02-2016

“Thank you for your review!

That's right! With our Snack Rewards Program as an awesome perk, you can't go wrong shopping on our website. Plus our low prices and quick shipping make your shopping experience even better. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-02-26

"Have everything you need. Easy to find things and move throughout Betty Mills website "

This review was modified by youwin on February 26 2016 04:57:23 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-29-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your review!

Our easy to use website and large selection of products make finding what you need a breeze. Your continued business is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-02-26

"My order was sent in a timely manner & was exactly what I wanted!"

This review was modified by bwlady2 on February 26 2016 04:37:43 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-29-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback and for shopping with Betty Mills!

We are glad to hear everything was received without issue. Don't forget to take advantage of our Snack Rewards Program as well. It's a great perk for just shopping with us. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-02-25

What an AWESOME perk!!

"I absolutely LOVE that I can buy so many things that I would normally buy but I'm earning snack rewards!! As a mother of 2, snack rewards help me with my grocery budget every single month. I love this perk and I also love buying through Betty Mills. They are always prompt and my order is always correct. And the best part is that everything is shipped directly to my door. Doesn't get any better than that! "

This review was modified by Lyndsi12 on February 25 2016 01:19:37 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-25-2016

“Thank you for your review!

We are happy that you love our awesome Snack Rewards Program. It really is a great perk for just shopping with us. We appreciate your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-02-18

Good Company to deal with

"This is a good company to deal with. We got prompt delivery and always ready to fulfill promise. I would suggest to buy required items from them as they are competitive. I got rewarded for my purchase."

This review was modified by ksshah13 on February 18 2016 09:56:41 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-19-2016

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us!

Your continued business with us is appreciated. We are happy you have enjoyed shopping on our website and like our fast delivery. Our Snack Rewards Program is also an added perk for just shopping with us. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-02-17

The Wide World of Salty Snacks

"Although we have not yet cashed in our Snack Rewards Values, we can't wait.
Our orders arrive expeditiously and correctly, usually within a few days.
Keep up the good work.

Rep reply posted Feb-19-2016

“Thank you for your review!

Fast shipping and low prices are what Betty Mills is know for. And along with our Snack Rewards Program, there is no better place to shop. We appreciate your business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-02-15

Most Difficult Thing!

"The Betty Mills Snack Rewards program is the greatest. It is hassle free and the snacks are free. It would be impossible to come up with a better program. The most difficult thing is picking what free snacks you want; they have hundreds of name brand items to choose from."

Rep reply posted Feb-15-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback and recent purchase!

Our Snack Rewards program really is the best around! We are glad you are enjoying it. Just by ordering you get Snack Reward Points which could be used to purchase snacks on our website. - The Betty Mills Company”

Share The Betty Mills Company's store rating

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.