• Address: 2121 South El Camino Real, San Mateo, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10

"easy online ordering and good prices"

"I am new to the Betty Mills site and have placed about 5 orders thus far. Everything arrived very quickly, the prices on the products I ordered were phenominal. The snack rewards program is terrific and just the icing on the cake on an already fast, easy, and cost efficient purchase. I will continue to use the company and spread the word to our other locations. "

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-30-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your review and for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! We love offering low prices and super fast shipping for all our customers. It's great to hear you are taking advantage of the Snack Rewards program! We appreciate your recommendation and continued business with us. -Rosie N.”

"Great prices and excellent online selection! My orders always ship right away and are delivered without any damage due to the way they are packed.

The snack rewards are cute but would be much more useful if they could be applied to normal products instead of snacks. The BMC should consider changing this program so the rewards can be used on other products.

I would recommend The BMC to anyone shopping for their business or office needs.

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-29-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! We strive to get customers their orders as quickly and worry free as possible. We are also happy to hear you are taking advantage of our Snack Rewards program. I will forward your suggestions along in regards to the changes you suggested. Thank you again for your continued business! - Rosie N.”

"So happy with the timely delivery and fine products of the Betty Mills Company. Would recommend to all my friends who enjoy shopping online.
Great Company!
Anne Roach

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-29-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your recommendation Anne and for shopping with us! We truly appreciate feedback from our customers. Don't forget to take advantage of your snack reward points as well! - Rosie N.”

"Betty Mills: easy to navigate, products arrive quickly and with in time frames expected. Overall very well satisfied with customer service and experience."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback and for shopping with us! We appreciate your continued business and are happy to provide you with the products you need at a low price. - Rosie N.”

"The Web site is very easy to use and navigate. Orders come in supper fast, and you earn bonus point fast."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your continued business with The Betty Mills Company! - Rosie N.”

"So glad I found this site… found products 1/4 the price than anywhere else… that AND the shipping was free! Supplies came in 2 days, even when I only chose regular 3-7 day delivery! First time, I received wrong product… called company and they overnighted the correct one. Awesome customer service!"

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! We are sorry to hear about your initial order being incorrect but are happy to have corrected that for you so quickly. We appreciate your continued business. - Rosie N.”

"I have been satisfied but this last order taking over a week to get shipped. It was shipped when I request a update on my order. That's not good business. "

"We are well pleased with our two orders for medical supplies from The Bettty Mills Company. The price was very competitive, free shipping was exceptional and timely and the website is user friendly. I expect that we will continue to order from this vendor for the products we need.
A great experience from a company who "has got it all together" for the customer.

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Wow, Thank you so much for your kind review and for shopping with us! We are happy to offer low prices on many of our items along with free shipping on most medical supplies. Don't forget to take advantage of your Snack Reward points so you can get snacks on our website with your points. - Rosie N.”

"I have found the pricing at Betty Mills Company to be very completive and the website is easy to navigate. I have not experienced any problems with my orders and the arrive on time. "

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

"The Betty Mills Company offers a wide variety of products at discounted prices. I find many gluten-free products at prices far less than our local grocery store. They ship quickly as well."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with The Betty Mills Company and for posting a review! We have many different gluten-free items on our website at low prices. Don't forget to take advantage of your Snack Reward points to get your snacks at discounted or free price! - Rosie N.”

"Excellent selection of products, competitive pricing, and quick shipping are the reasons we keep coming back. We are greatly pleased with the exceptional service and would highly recommend The Betty Mills Company!"

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! We appreciate your recommendation and hope you continue to use our website. - Rosie N.”

"To: the Betty Mills CO;
I haven't had any problems, when I ordered from
your co.prices are excellent, and the merchandise is of
good quality, you were quick to respond to an article that was defective and this goes a long way with me.

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and we are happy to have taken care of your defective product! We strive to keep our customer service number one. - Rosie N.”

"Awesome company to do business with."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your continued business! - Rosie N.”

"Found a product with this seller that I had difficulty finding elsewhere. Found my desired product easily and at a great price.
I was kept abreast of my purchase frequently through e-mail contact, and my item arrived quickly.
Think I will be turning to the Betty Mills Company for future supplement needs, as a matter of fact I placed a vitamin D3 purchase yesterday.

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your review and for purchasing through us! We appreciate customer feedback such as yours. We thank you for your continued business! - Rosie N.”

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.