• The Betty Mills The Betty Mills Company Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10

"I first found out about Betty Mils when a medical item came up that my family needed. We got great customer service and reward points we could use for snacks . Then I started telling others that I know and I might get rewards from their orders too . They have everything and if your like me I would rather order online than go to stores . I lost all hope for store shopping with all the tossed items and never finding what I needed plus rude employees to deal with . Im happy as a clam to order anything I need from Betty Mills."

Rep reply posted Jul-24-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your review !

We are happy you found us for your shopping needs. Our low prices and quick shipping along with Snack Rewards program keeps customers coming back for more. Your continued business is appreciated! - The Betty Mills Company”

"Excellent pricing and great quality on uncommon items. Quick shipping and Snack Reward points, a true pleasure ordering from The Betty Mills Company."

Rep reply posted Jul-22-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us and for leaving a review!

It's a pleasure having you as a customer as well! We hope you enjoy your Snack Reward points as you order more from our website. - The Betty Mills Company”

"The orders I have placed have arrived in a timely manner and with no damages. Overall I would recommend this company, because they have items I cannot find anywhere else,"

Rep reply posted Jul-22-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback and recommendation!

We are happy that you received your product quickly and in excellent condition. Your continued business with us is appreciated! - The Betty Mills Company”

"their is know better place to buy products at a great price thane betty mills"

Rep reply posted Jul-21-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback and for shopping with us!

We agree! We have the best prices and great perks program as well. Don't forget to take advantage of our Snack Rewards program to enjoy snacks with your next orders. - The Betty Mills Company”

"What a great incentive program! Competitive pricing and free snacks is a great combination!"

“Thank you for your review!

Our Snack Rewards program is one of a kind. We are glad you are enjoying it along with low pricing and fast shipping. Your continued business is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

"Excellent prices on over the counter medications, especially the larger quantities. Their prices beat Walmart, Target, Walgreens and CVS! Fast shipping and it was free on the items I purchased! The snack rewards are a nice bonus! "

“Thank you for your review!

We are happy to hear our low pricing beat out other competitors. That is what we strive for along with great Customer Service. Thanks for shopping with us. - The Betty Mills Company”

"Excellent customer support! Fast Shipping! Fair pricing! 5 star company!"

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us!

Your continued business with us is appreciated. We hope you enjoy your Snack Rewards as well. - The Betty Mills Company”

"Great prices and fast service and the best customer service, also easy to navigate web site."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback!

We love hearing reviews like yours! Our fast shipping, low prices, and great Customer Service can't be beat. Your continued business is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

"Ordered two filing cabinets. Arrived much quicker than expected and were very well protected against shipping damage. Could not have wished for a more pleasant online experience. A few weeks later we ordered a bookcase and again it was the best service ever from an online retailer. Would definitely do business with the Betty Mills Company again. "

Rep reply posted Jul-17-2015

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us!

We are happy to hear everything arrived quickly and without damages. Our customer service can't be beat! Your continued business and recommendations are much appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

"very fast shipping and excellent prices"

Rep reply posted Jul-14-2015

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us!

We are happy to hear you found our prices and super fast shipping excellent! Thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

"Shipping was not very fast even though we paid around $8 for shipping (item priced around $17). Other companies ship for free and much faster. We waited about a week for product from Betty Mills although the snacks came quickly. However, for items we do not need in a hurry and are willing to pay for shipping, we will use Betty Mills again because we love the rewards program where we get free snacks for the office!"

Rep reply posted Jul-13-2015

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us!

We apologize for the shipping cost and delay. We are continually trying to improve our shipping times and have added more items with free shipping. We hope you continue to enjoy our website and take advantage of your Snack Reward points. - The Betty Mills Company”

"I have not had a chance to redeem my rewards, but I can't wait. It looks to be a very rewarding program."

Rep reply posted Jul-13-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback and for shopping with us!

Remember that each time you shop with us you get more Snack Reward points! We have thousands of snacks on our website including organic ones. Your continued business is appreciated and we hope you get to enjoy your Rewards. - The Betty Mills Company”

"I have ordered from Betty Mills and love it..its fast easy and convenient and with my cousin having stage 4 cancer his nutritional needs are important and Betty Mills has what we need for him."

Rep reply posted Jul-09-2015

“Thank you for your review!

We are happy to hear you received your order quickly and without hassle. Thank you for your continued business and we hope your cousin gets better soon. - The Betty Mills Company”

"I truely recomend bying from the Betty Mills Co. They have the best quality products at very low prices. I have always been very pleased with the easy use of their web site and the fast shipping of my items. They are # 1 in my book for sure."

Rep reply posted Jul-06-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and recommendation!

Our super low prices and fast shipping can't be beat. We are happy to hear you have been enjoying your shopping experience with us and appreciate your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

"The Betty Mills Company sells excellent quality products for low prices. While I dislike their somewhat pricey shipping charges, they more than make up for it with special offers, discounts and extra 'snack' credit rewards on tasty goodies. I'll definitely be their customer again as they offer some hard to find items at really great prices. I highly recommend them!"

Rep reply posted Jul-06-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback!

We are happy to hear that you love our low prices and special perks that you get just for shopping with us. We are always trying to improve our shipping prices as well. We hope you enjoy your snack rewards and continue to shop with us! Thank you again for the recommendation - The Betty Mills Company”

Share The Betty Mills Company's store rating

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,702 merchant members.