Stores > The Betty Mills Company

Customer service: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
2016-12-29

Disappointed

"Re-ordered five cases of product previously ordered (toilet tissue) but received same brand but different size. Opened one box before realizing. Was told I can returned unopened boxes with a re-stocking fee. Since mistake was not mine-unacceptable solution. Bought from different company new dispensers so product can be consumed. Will not be ordering from Betty Mills again."

This review was modified by Michaelion on December 29 2016 01:28:32 PM

2016-12-28

No Order Received

"So, first time customer of Betty Mills, took a chance on ordering a few desks from them... so far it's been 30 days and still no delivery, item is lost... but hey let's make the customer wait while we try and figure our **** out... all I can say is WOW, just wow... lost customer for life! "

2016-12-19

Great Products and Service

"Betty Mills Company has great products I need. I appreciate their quick service. The prices are great. I would recommend this company to anyone."

Rep reply posted Dec-19-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your recent purchase and recommendation! We are thrilled we can offer the products you need with fast and friendly service. Your continued business is appreciated! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-12-15

Satisfied Customer

" Your company offers Products from many sources. This compliments my own Consulting Business office as well as my household. Instead of hunting all over the web for differing supplies from professional to medical, I have found Betty Mills to be a single Internet Vendor that can satisfy my complete needs.
As a result I have informed my own contractors and sub-contractors to use your site to find products not available locally in our rural area of Western Southern Rhode Island the Ocean State. We sometimes have difficulties in this small state which has a Ocean Bay that separates the East Bay shore from the West Bay shore and several toll bridges to cross over several Islands usually blocked by tourist traffic in the Summer season and Cold Snow and Ice during Winter.
This combined with the old Indian trail following roads that twist and turn uphill and down cause any drive of over 25 miles to become tedious and expensive 50 mile round trip.
It's much easier to just call Betty Mills or order from the computer from your extensive website for professional and personal items and have them arrive at our door in one week or less. In this manner we can concentrate upon our own business dealings, without spending the better part of a day searching through Big Box stores and professional supply houses for items not usually found in the quantities and types we use in our office as well as our homes and workshops !
Fred Rossi
Carolina Consultants
R.I. 02813

This review was modified by FredRossi on December 15 2016 02:36:12 PM
Rep reply posted Dec-15-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your recent purchase and wonderful review!

We are happy to be your one stop shop for all your office & medical supplies. Reviews & especially recommendations like yours are much appreciated. We thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-12-12

Satisfy customers

"Im a very satisfied customer with tɧҽ Betty Mills company, delivery is ҽҳpҽɖɩҽŋt, product is as it says ɩt, the Betty Mills company is#1 in my bɷɷk. the number one place to buy all your medical needs"

Rep reply posted Dec-13-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your recent purchase and recommendation! We love when our customers are pleased with our services and products! Your continued business is greatly appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-11-29

I GOT IT!!!

"I HAD LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR AN ITEM FOR MY BRO IN LAW----WHILE ON THE WALMART SITE, THERE WAS A REFERENCE TO BETTY MILLS. I GAVE THEM A CHANCE--NOT KNOWING ANYTHING ABOUT THE COMPANY. WELL-----I HAVE MADE SEVERAL ORDERS SINCE THEN. I WILL CONTINUE TO USE THEM FOR MY PRODUCT NEEDS. THEY ARE GREAT!! THE TURN AROUND TIME WAS AMAZING!! THANK YOU BETTY MILLS!"

This review was modified by LUTHER84 on November 29 2016 09:51:18 AM
Rep reply posted Nov-29-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your recent purchase and review! We are happy you love our fast and friendly service. We also offer a Snack Rewards Program as an extra perk just for shopping with us. We appreciate your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-11-26

Little Price's

"Price are good but could be lower. Those are some of the same prices Wal-Mart and them give if you can find the item. Otherwise good price. "

Rep reply posted Nov-28-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review and recent purchase. We are happy to hear all feedback that can help us better serve our customers. Our Snack Rewards Program is a great perk as well just for shopping with us. Your continued business is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-11-26

Product never came

"I ordered miracle skin repair, it didn't come. I called you and you said you would fix this problem and still it hasn't come. You have my money but just can't seem to send me my products. If you ever get around to it, you better put in some free products to make me happy or I will never order from you again. "

This review was modified by KristiLaMar on November 26 2016 10:07:48 AM

2016-11-14

NON RESPONSIVE

"I ordered my first order and I ordered the wrong item in error called customer service the person told me she would send me a email with a return authorization and transferred me to order another order . I then asked for a quote on three more cases to be emailed to me. the first two orders arrived very efficiently but I never got to emails to return the first order or the one with price quote. So I went elsewhere. Thanks for the effort.

Rep reply posted Nov-15-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review. We appreciate all feedback, good or bad. I have forwarded your review to our Management team. Sincerely, -The Betty Mills Company”

2016-11-09

Great company, great products and fast service

"Each and every time I've purchased from Betty Mills I have been extremely satisfied with the service and the products I've purchased have been great, I've received them fast and the products were great."

This review was modified by Ccspanker on November 09 2016 05:14:17 PM
Rep reply posted Nov-11-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your recent purchase and review! We are happy you love our fast service. Your continued business is appreciated. -The Betty Mills Company”

2016-11-04

Super buy and smile.

"Super friendly, knowledgeable and intelligent service. Great prices and periodically double markdown available for additional saving.
Sincerely, B Barbra

Rep reply posted Nov-04-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your recent purchase and review! We are happy to hear you have been pleased with our services. Please feel free to contact us at any time with any questions or if you would like help placing an order. We appreciate your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-10-26

lightening fast

"amazingly fast delivery of goods. thank you

The only negative was cost of shipping; I found it a bit high. Would have ordered more, if shipping cost were better.

This review was modified by margiephelps on October 26 2016 01:49:13 PM
Rep reply posted Oct-26-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review and recent purchase!

Our fast shipping and large selection makes shopping from us a no-brainer. We are also constantly trying to improve our shipping. Thank you for your feedback and continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-10-14

Simply Thick is Simply Great!

"Our grandson has to have his liquids thickened. My daughter has been having trouble getting the insurance company to cover the Simply Thick, which is what he has to have (he can't use the other major brand of thickener because of it's ingredients). I looked for Simply thick on line and found that Betty Mills has a reasonable price and I can buy the thickener in reasonable, affordable amounts (100 packets is $38.00). I am amazed at how quickly it comes. This is the first time I have used your company, but I have been very pleased with the ordering process and speed of your deliveries. I ordered the last box of thickener on the 10th in the evening and it got here yesterday, the 13th. I have not redeemed any points yet, but I also like the bonus points I am earning to use towards something later."

Rep reply posted Oct-17-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your recent purchase and recommendation!

We are happy you love our fast and friendly service. And with our Snack Reward Program, you cannot find a better deal. Your continued business is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-10-04

No longer avaliable

"Things are great except for the fact that you will not be carry the product any longer."

Rep reply posted Oct-05-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review!

We are happy to hear you have been satisfied shopping with us. We also apologize that an item is no longer available. Don't forget to take advantage of our Snack Rewards Program. They are a great perk for just shopping with us. Your continue business is appreciated! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-10-03

Spectacular

"I was in the market to buy products for my mother and have had a hard time finding XL. So pleased with the selection available on your site and extremely happy with how fast the products arrived, I received them within two days and I qualified for free shipping."

Rep reply posted Oct-05-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your recent purchase and review!

We are happy you were pleased with our large selection and shipping. Our Snack Rewards Program is also an added perk for just shopping with us. We thank you for your business! - The Betty Mills Company”

Share The Betty Mills Company's store rating

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,447 merchant members.