• Address: 2121 South El Camino Real, San Mateo, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10

"I have purchased items from Betty Mills twice now, and am quite pleased. Their website is easy to navigate and it is easy to find items. Whatever I have ordered has been exactly as described, and has arrived quickly."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“We thank you for shopping with The Betty Mills Company and for taking time to review us! Don't forget to use your Snack Reward points as well. - Rosie N.”

"I am very impressed with the Betty Mills Company. They answered all my questions and my orders ship quickly, usually the next day! "

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“We are happy to hear that and appreciate your business with us! Don't forget to take advantage of your Snack Reward points. - Rosie N.”

"Excellent price for item purchased, also very fast processing and shipping of order. Packaging was sturdy, neat and very professional in appearance. Thanks Betty Mills!"

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! We appreciate your continued business with us. - Rosie N.”

"This is the neatest rewards program I have seen. Who gives free snacks?? The Betty Mills Company does!!"

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“We thank you for your review and for shopping with us! We look seeing our customers take advantage of the Snack Rewards program. It's a great way to try out new snacks! - Rosie N.”

"I ordered what I wanted.
They sent me what I wanted.
No problem.

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for ordering with The Betty Mills Company! We thank you for your continued business. - Rosie N.”

"I have only placed 2 orders with Betty Mills and will definitely buy again ."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thanks for shopping with us and for your review! We appreciate your continued business. - Rosie N.”

"Service was awesome. We received our order exactly as promised. We didn't know about the snack rewards program until we placed an order, and we were pleasantly surprised at how much we got. The snack rewards were used for breakroom supplies, which then earned us more rewards. What a great system!"

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with The Betty Mills Company and for posting a review! Don't forget to take advantage of the snack reward points you accumulate with each order placed. They are a great way to try new snacks. - Rosie N.”

"Every order I've placed with Betty Mills has been delivered extremely quick. They have a very diverse inventory of products available and the website is very easy to navigate and search."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“We thank you for your review and for shopping with us! - Rosie N.”

"I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH BOTH MY ORDERS. I TALKED WITH SOMEONE ON THE FIRST ORDER AND SHE WAS VERY HELPFUL AND NICE. THE SECOND ORDER I ORDERED ON LINE. BOTH ORDERS WAS DELIVERED ON TIME AND CORRECT.

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you again for shopping with The Betty Mills Company and for leaving feedback. We love hearing from our customers! Don't forget to take advantage of your Snack Reward points. - Rosie N.”

"good service, polite staff "

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback and for shopping with us! We appreciate your continued business. - Rosie N.”

"Excellent selection of items. Always able to find needed items. Reasonably priced, and delivery always as promised. Wouldn't shop anywhere else for office supplies."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! We appreciate your continued business! Don't forget to take advantage of your Snack Reward points. - Rosie N.”

"Every order has been just as described, with extremely fast shipping and great prices....not to mention the great rewards program"

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us and for your review! We appreciate customer feedback and are happy you received your order quickly. - Rosie N.”

"Great company to work with. Everything was great with the order and it was quick and easy to order. The only thing I didn't care for was the shipping charge for the free snacks you accumulate. The shipping charges are too high for what you're getting. They equal the amount of what you'd spend for the product off the shelf. "

"Very happy with the product and delivery of
Simply thick. So nice to have dependable and
quality in a company.

modified review Rep reply posted May-30-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with our company! Don't forget to take advantage of our Snack Rewards Program. - Rosie N.”

"This was the second time I ordered powder-free vinyl gloves. I was concerned because we were down to the last box. They arrived the next day and shipping was free!"

modified review Rep reply posted May-30-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“We thank you for your review and for shopping with us! We love offering fast shipping to our customers at no cost! - Rosie N.”

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,879 merchant members.