Stores > The Betty Mills Company

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10

2016-06-20

Easy shopping for yummy snacks

"It was easy to do regular shopping for what I needed and earn money for snacks for our office. "

Rep reply posted Jun-20-2016

“Thank you for your review!

Shopping with us is easy and with our Snack Rewards Program it's fun as well. Thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-06-19

Loved my products and value

"I just happened upon the Betty Mills website and glad I did. I got the products quickly and the free snacks were a great bonus!"

This review was modified by sandiraines on June 23 2016 08:33:06 AM
Rep reply posted Jun-20-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us and leaving a review!

We are happy you found us as well and have had a great shopping experience. Our Snack Rewards program is an added bonus for just shopping with us. Thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-06-17

Awesome Prices!!

"I was very impressed with the selection and the low prices. My order was delivered in a very timely fashion and was packed very securely."

This review was modified by delessa1 on June 17 2016 01:05:17 PM
Rep reply posted Jun-17-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review and recent purchase!

Our fast shipping and low prices can't be beat. Along with our Snack Rewards Program, we are the best deal in town. Thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-06-16

Measuring things and other matters...

"It was the best of times. It was the worst of times. It was also the time to measure heads at a hat store. Most people do not know their hat size which is strange, considering most people know their shoe size and their clothing size. This company made measuring heads possible. And at our hat store, this is priceless."

This review was modified by mcampos00 on June 16 2016 08:35:56 PM
Rep reply posted Jun-17-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review and recent purchase!

We hope you continue to enjoy our great customer service and quick shipping. Our Snack Rewards Program also makes shopping with us fun. Your continued business is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-06-14

Deceiving Advertising

"I buy periodically Eucerin/Aquaphor Healing Ointment for my son's sensitive skin. And when I do I tend to buy multiples since I use it very often. I use Google Shopping to compare prices and places where to buy and that's how I discovered The Betty Mills Company. So there I see the 14 oz container (the one I buy) advertised along other companies at a much cheaper price: $8.99 instead of $12.99, so I go ahead and buy three. My surprise when I get the package, is that I get three 3.5 oz containers. I go check the item description, because I swear that I saw the 14oz product shot of the ointment and that's exactly what it is. They advertise with a 14oz image (and you can clearly see the NET WT) along with the other retailers but when you go and buy it it is really a 3.5oz. So I ended paying $30 something for 3 containers that don't even sum up to 14 oz. When I try to complain and start a return I am facing a $9 restocking fee + shipping expenses. I talk to customer service and explain that they are partially responsible for the mistake and to at least waive the restocking fee for using the wrong image, but they make sure to tell me it's pretty much all of my fault for not double checking. Well played Betty Mills. "

This review was modified by mduarteow on June 14 2016 04:30:28 PM

2016-05-30

Nice Perk

"It's a very nice perk to be able to earn free snack while buying other products I need. My only request would embrace a bigger selection of items to choose from, but the items they do have are good ones."

This review was modified by Redholly on May 30 2016 03:16:12 PM

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review and recent order!

We are happy to hear you are enjoying our Snack Rewards Program. We are always trying to add more items to improve our selection. We appreciate your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-05-27

"I received my order quicker than I thought I would , and I would diffinately will order from here again"

This review was modified by DeannaMorian on May 27 2016 03:38:15 PM

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us!

Speedy delivery and a large selection of products makes ordering from us a great choice. We are happy to hear you were satisfied with your shopping experience. Thank you for your review. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-05-27

Great Customer Service - Prompt Delivery

"Customer service resolved a s\mall issue I had with my product - recommended replacement and gave a courtesy discount on substitute product - I have more just pleased with the experience"

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us!

We are more than happy to have resolved your issue. Thank you for your continued business and don't forget to also use your Snack Reward Points. It's a great perk for shopping with us. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-05-25

In the nick of time.

"Quality products and a diverse selection of manufactures. Quick turn around, great prices, combined with rewards. Can't beat it."

Rep reply posted May-25-2016

“Thank you for your review!

We are happy you have been satisfied with our large selection of products and quick shipping. Thank you for your recent purchase and enjoy your Snack Reward Points as well! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-05-24

Needed Baking Soda and Betty Mills Came through

"Have ordered several items from Betty Mills and have not had an issue at all."

This review was modified by JEN0911 on May 24 2016 07:02:22 AM
Rep reply posted May-24-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your order and for leaving a review!

We appreciate your continued business and hope you enjoy our Snack Rewards Program as well. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-05-17

Comments Not Filtered!

"I have bought Purolator furnace filters from Betty Mills Company over the years. The price is right and I can buy by the case. They always arrive quickly and without damage. Good company to deal with."

This review was modified by Dale.Ohara-21 on May 17 2016 04:11:37 PM
Rep reply posted May-17-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for shopping with our company and leaving a review!

Fast and reliable service is what we are known for. And with our Snack Rewards Program, shopping couldn't be more fun and easy. Thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-05-13

Great Prices and Fast Shipping

"Searching around the web, I found that Betty Mills has the lowest prices for the highest quality products. I've tried other companies to only find the products to be lower in quality. As a cherry on top, the shipping is quicker than other online companies. "

This review was modified by houseofideas on May 13 2016 02:54:27 PM
Rep reply posted May-13-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with our company!

Our fast shipping and large selection of products make a winning combination. Happy reviews like yours is what we love to see. Thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-05-08

Excellent Services

"I order the toilet tissue and there's a lot in one case that will last you a month or two and so that really saves on money. Shipping is very fast also, it takes no more than week at most to arrive. I will continue to order from here and would recommend this company to friends and family. "

This review was modified by earnold45 on May 08 2016 09:48:43 AM
Rep reply posted May-09-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us!

We are happy to hear you have been satisfied with our large selection of products and quick shipping. Thank you also for your recommendation. Don't forget to take advantage of your Snack Reward Points as well as an added perk for just shopping with us. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-05-04

Super fast shipping

"Ive ordered twice from them. My order came so fast! Great quality products."

This review was modified by Staceyi on May 04 2016 01:52:40 PM
Rep reply posted May-05-2016

“Thank you for your review!

Fast and friendly service is what we are about. Don't forget to also take advantage of your Snack Reward Points as an added perk to ordering with us. We appreciate your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-05-02

Best Service and price

"My daughter was diagnosed with a heart condition and was prescribed an AED, for us to keep with us. Although we have great insurance, the insurance does not cover any of the cost of an AED, stating it is still experimental. I asked my fire fighter/paramedic friend recommended the best AED. While searching for it, I came across The Betty Mills Company. They carried the AED and at a far cheaper price. (Some of the other companies wanted up to double the cost). The service people were incredible to work with, and it was delivered safely and promptly. I very much appreciate your company, and will be using them in the future for my business/office needs. Thank you."

Rep reply posted May-02-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us!

Hearing that you were able to find an AED for your daughter at a low price on our website is music to our ears. We are pleased to hear you were happy with your shopping experience. Our Snack Rewards Program is an added perk as well. Thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

Share The Betty Mills Company's store rating

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.