• The Betty Mills The Betty Mills Company Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10

"I was truly surprised by this company! The incredible choices and prices you are able to purchase a specific product. My savings on a case compared to individual was great! Best part I earn credit dollars toward next purchase! My product arrived on time and not damaged. I am passing on to me friends and family!"

“Hello Carylanselmini,

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are glad that you enjoy our pricing and our Snack Program.

We look forward to assisting you with more orders in the future.

The Betty Mills Co.”

"I ordered a rollator form Betty Mills Co. and though they predicted it would take about 10 days for me to get it, it came in 4 days!! Way to go, Betty! I put it together myself (I'm 63, female and disabled) in about 25 minutes. It is a thing of beauty and will be such a help to me when I go shopping. I'll be a repeat customer for sure!"

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Hello LilsZoo2015 and thank you for your feedback!

We are happy to hear our delivery prediction turned out to be wrong and you received your item sooner than expected! Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you in the future! - Michelle A.”

"My order actually came sooner that it was supposed to! I was pleasantly surprised & very happy with my service. I can't find this snack mix anywhere locally so this has been a wonderful option. I will be a repeat customer."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your positive feedback brandi9701!

We are glad to hear that your order was received earlier than expected and we can't wait to do future business with you! - Michelle A.”

"I am very pleased with The Betty Mills Company. Their service is fast and I got the best prices on the products that ordered from them. I highly recommend them."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for the positive feedback!

We're glad to hear you've enjoyed ordering from our company and thank you for any future recommendations! - Michelle A.”

"An A+ shopping experience with TONS of products and VERY competitive pricing throughout the Betty Mills site. They're my go-to for all things cleaning, office snacks and janitorial supplies."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you so much for the positive feedback!

We're glad you are enjoying ordering from our site; we have over 130,000 items listed on our site and we take pride in offering competitive pricing and fast shipping on most items! - Michelle A.”

"I'm very satisfied. The delivery was prompt. The sales rep.
Very professional, friendly and helpful. Great company to
work with. Recommend it to others. Thank you.

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“We love hearing when our customers are happy with the way we do business! We welcome any and all feedback and thank you for any future recommendations you provide to family and friends! - Michelle A.”

"Good company to deal with, been purchasing for over a year and no problems."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to provide your positive feedback.

Happy to hear that you have remained a loyal customer of ours for over a year now. We look forward to any and all future business with you! - Michelle A.”

"I was looking for a hard to find item and they were the only one who had it. Cheaper than I could get it locally.Fast shipping and it arrived in perfect condition.PLus the free cookies were much appreciated.Love the snack rewards program. Good idea. More companies should have a rewards program like they do.Very happy with my experience with this company and will definitely be buying from them again."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your positive feedback!

We are happy to hear you received your item in a timely manner. Our Snack Rewards program is our way of thanking our customers for their continue business and we look forward to working with you in the future! - Michelle A.”

"The Betty Mills Company has a very good customer service. They followed up on my question promptly. I received my product the next day after I made the purchase. They carry many varieties of healthy snacks, and the prices are reasonable. I particularly love their Snack Rewards program. I can get a much better deal with this program. "

modified review Rep reply posted May-01-2015

“Hello Bonnie82,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your Feedback.

We look forward to providing more snacks, and continue with the best pricing possible.

The Betty Mills Co.”

"Ordering was super easy and package arrived in a timely fashion. I look forward to my next order and surprising my staff with snacks."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-29-2015

“Hello!

Thank you for your kind words and ordering from The Betty Mills Company.

We look forward to assisting you again for future orders.

The Betty Mills Co.”

"ORGANIZED & EFFICIENT !!
1 STOP SHOPPING EXPERIENCE !!

"LOVE this place!!! Great prices and fast delivery!"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-21-2015

“Hello Puzzle-Piece,

Thank you very much for your kind words and your Feedback.

We appreciate your business, and look forward to more orders to come.

The Betty Mills Co.”

"One stop shopping! They are like Barbie--they have EVERTHING! Excellent to work with!"

"My order was Awesome the quality was mor than I expected!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-20-2015

“Hello Admin-DSU,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback.

We value you as a customer and look forward to future orders, and assisting you.

The Betty Mills Co.”

"My experience with Betty Mills has been positive. Looking forward to using the rewards program."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-20-2015

“Hello Cbolder!!

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your Feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to your future orders.

Betty Mills Co.”

Share The Betty Mills Company's store rating

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.