• Address: 2121 South El Camino Real, San Mateo, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

"Betty Mills is reliable and offers competitive prices on their products (the amazon of industrial supplies and more!). Their shipping is quick -- and free on many items -- and their Free Snacks rewards program is more fun than most other rewards. Be sure to look for their Double Markdown items when shopping!"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-31-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us! We are happy to hear you are enjoying our Snack Rewards program and are satisfied with our prices and products. We appreciate your continued business with us! - Rosie N.”

"A fantastic shopping experience!! Easy to find items with great prices and very simple ordering procedure! Will definitely continue to do business with The Betty Mills Company! "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-30-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with The Betty Mills Company and for taking time to write a review! We value customer opinions and hope you continue to use our website for future orders. - Rosie N.”

"Great Prices, Fast Shipping & Prompt Delivery!

Dan

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us and leaving a review! We are happy to hear you have been satisfied with our services and hope you continue to purchase from us. - Rosie N.”

"I really enjoy shopping at Betty Mills Company for supples in my house because it is reasonable and the quality is great. I have been a loyal customer for a few years now."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“We are happy to hear that! Thank you for your feedback and for shopping with us for many years now! We appreciate your continued business. - Rosie N.”

"Great quality with a good price. Took longer to arrive than most items I order on the internet."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! We appreciate your continued business with us and will continue to improve our services for you. - Rosie N.”

"What an amazing program. I can't believe how many snack rewards stack up, and fast!"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-23-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you are loving our Snack Rewards Program. It's a great perk when you shop with us! We appreciate your continued business with The Betty Mills Company. - Rosie N.”

"I found Betty Mills just browsing for some supplies. I was really surprised by the wide range of products offered. My first order was here in less than 24 hours! Since then I've never been unhappy with my purchases from them or their service. The Snack Rewards are nice twist too!"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-22-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your order and for leaving a review! We love hearing customers receive their orders in less than a day. We appreciate your continued business with us and hope you enjoy your Snack Rewards! - Rosie N.”

"I do cleaning and maintain hard surface floors for a living .looking for a product a little different from the norm, found one at BettyMills. the shipping is litterally the fastest Ive ever seen. I got some extra cool deals too. thanks "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-20-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for contacting The Betty Mills Company! We are you were able to find the product you needed and receive it so quickly. Your continued business with us is appreciated! - Rosie N.”

"i place 2 orders with those guys!!! for a welding helmet and the hard hat, wich it says on their website that it was included!!, i order 5 pcs of those and ole get the welding helmet!!, i talk to those guys to see what happend and they told me that is was a mistake! and it didnt include the hard hat!! and i have to buy from an other company the hard hat!!, because they ofer to give my money back, i didnt want my money back i want what they offer me to send me!!!!"

"These guys have the best selection of hard-to-find items, AND a fantastic customer rewards program! I highly recommend them!"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-16-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and recommendation! We are happy to have many hard to find products on our website along with thousands of snacks. We hope you continue to shop with us! - Rosie N.”

" my order was on time and great products. we saved hundreds of dollars by using this sight, I just happen to Google filters and came across this and I have been very pleased. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-16-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“We are happy to hear you found us and are satisfied with our selection of products! Your continued business and feedback is greatly appreciated. - Rosie N.”

"Received. Delivery next day. Great. Product. Will continue buying. From this company."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-15-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for reviewing our company and purchasing from us! We are happy to hear you received the product the next day. Your continued business with us is appreciated greatly! - Rosie N.”

"Best place to buy furnace filters! As an allergy sufferer, I make sure my A/C and furnace filters are changed regularly and got sick and tired of paying a premium price for a single filter at the major hardware/box stores. I was able to find an entire case (qty 12) of high quality Puralator filters for the same price as 2-3 filters at a regular store! The only down side, they took 2-3 weeks to arrive...so just plan ahead!

ps....don't forget to sign up for their snack awards program! I did and then just donate the snacks/candy to my son's school.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-13-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us and for leaving a review! We are happy to hear you were able to purchase Purolator filters from us at a great price. The Snack Rewards program is an added bonus when you shop with us. We appreciate your continued business! - Rosie N.”

"Don't like the fact that you guys started charging for shipping.
I noticed once you started that you aren't the cheaper one on the internet anymore to buy from.
Should be able to use your Snack Rewards to offset the shipping charges of any snacks that you would order.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-13-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for shopping with us! We appreciate your feedback and will use it to better improve our services and offerings. - Rosie N.”

"Easy ordering online and shipped promptly to my door."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-09-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review! We appreciate your continued business with us. - Rosie N.”

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,906 merchant members.