Stores > The Betty Mills Company

Customer service: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10

2016-02-25

What an AWESOME perk!!

"I absolutely LOVE that I can buy so many things that I would normally buy but I'm earning snack rewards!! As a mother of 2, snack rewards help me with my grocery budget every single month. I love this perk and I also love buying through Betty Mills. They are always prompt and my order is always correct. And the best part is that everything is shipped directly to my door. Doesn't get any better than that! "

This review was modified by Lyndsi12 on February 25 2016 01:19:37 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-25-2016

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review!

We are happy that you love our awesome Snack Rewards Program. It really is a great perk for just shopping with us. We appreciate your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-02-18

Good Company to deal with

"This is a good company to deal with. We got prompt delivery and always ready to fulfill promise. I would suggest to buy required items from them as they are competitive. I got rewarded for my purchase."

This review was modified by ksshah13 on February 18 2016 09:56:41 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-19-2016

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us!

Your continued business with us is appreciated. We are happy you have enjoyed shopping on our website and like our fast delivery. Our Snack Rewards Program is also an added perk for just shopping with us. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-02-17

The Wide World of Salty Snacks

"Although we have not yet cashed in our Snack Rewards Values, we can't wait.
Our orders arrive expeditiously and correctly, usually within a few days.
Keep up the good work.

Rep reply posted Feb-19-2016

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review!

Fast shipping and low prices are what Betty Mills is know for. And along with our Snack Rewards Program, there is no better place to shop. We appreciate your business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-02-15

Most Difficult Thing!

"The Betty Mills Snack Rewards program is the greatest. It is hassle free and the snacks are free. It would be impossible to come up with a better program. The most difficult thing is picking what free snacks you want; they have hundreds of name brand items to choose from."

Rep reply posted Feb-15-2016

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback and recent purchase!

Our Snack Rewards program really is the best around! We are glad you are enjoying it. Just by ordering you get Snack Reward Points which could be used to purchase snacks on our website. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-02-13

Amazing savings

"I found out about this website in early January and have been a customer since. A few items are priced higher but everything else is priced lower than most stores. The product selection is great and sometimes my orders arrive the very next day."

This review was modified by -Eliza- on February 13 2016 04:43:59 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-15-2016

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for finding our website!

We are happy to hear you have been satisfied with your shopping experience. Our Snack Reward Program is also a great perk for just shopping with us. Your continued business is appreciated! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-02-12

good place to shop

"I was very satisfied with the variety of items and when I received the shipment, I was satisfied with the quality of the items I ordered."

This review was modified by sewyseamstress on February 12 2016 09:19:23 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-12-2016

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback!

We have a large variety of items to choose from along with low pricing and quick shipping. We appreciate your continued business and hope you continue to be satisfied with our website. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-02-11

Free Snacks are a Great Bonus for Buying Office Supplies and Paper Products

"Betty Mills has a good selection of office supplies and paper products. It worked perfectly for a fundraiser that my nonprofit was planning; they had everything we needed. The snacks are great too! The selection is good and they're free! The only thing is the shipping. Other sites provide free shipping over a certain amount or with a rewards membership but they do not. Additionally, you have to pay extra shipping for the snacks."

This review was modified by scblanier on February 11 2016 01:56:22 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-11-2016

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback and recent purchase!

We are happy that you were able to purchase items from us for your recent fundraiser and also take advantage of your Snack Rewards. We are working on improving our shipping as well. Your continued business is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-02-11

Great prices on things you need

"I have found purchasing from Betty Mills has saved me on items I need, with prices better than Amazon. Always check here before you buy, and some items ship free. Shipping was very fast."

This review was modified by milmac111 on February 11 2016 01:39:15 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-11-2016

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and recommendation!

Our website has some of the best pricing around. And with our Snack Rewards Program, you can't find a better deal. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-02-06

Good company!

"My cookies weren't packed properly and some of them were broken in pieces, and they sent me a whole new box! Great that they stand behind their service!"

This review was modified by mjlherbalife on February 06 2016 04:20:31 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-08-2016

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and recent purchase!

Your satisfaction is very important to us. Our team is happy to have been able to remedy your damaged order. Thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-02-06

Great product, price, shipping, service

"I've been buying a particular waffle for my 3+ year old son for the couple years at a major market who's name rhymes with Whole Foods. And paying top dollar. I was able to get more for less. Quick and efficient shipping and a very fair price. Also, the rewards program help for future purchases."

This review was modified by dsmack10 on February 06 2016 01:10:09 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-08-2016

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your purchase!

Your satisfaction with our website and our service are very important to us. We are happy that you have also been enjoying the Snack Rewards Program. Thank you for your continued business and recommendation! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-02-05

Sweets with your order!

"The Betty Mills Company makes ordering my supplies simple. The website is easy to use, I have been unable to find a lower price for the medical products I require, I was able to get free shipping, the products arrived quickly and in excellent condition, and last but certainly not least, I am able to get snacks and treats with my order through the Betty Mills Snack Rewards program. Who could ask for more!"

This review was modified by OnlineOldDude on February 05 2016 01:22:42 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-05-2016

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and for your recommendation!

Your satisfaction with our website is very important to us. We are happy everything arrived quickly and in great condition. Our Snack Rewards program is the icing on the cake to your shopping experience. We thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-02-04

Betty Mills Has The Lowest Prices On Candy

"Affordable. Delivered to the front door. Variety of choices. Avoid the shipping charges by making large orders. Candy is one of life's pleasures. I like dark milky ways, kit kats, m&m peanuts, pop tarts, and tootsie rolls. Wearthers butterscotch. Next order: Reese's peanut butter cups."

This review was modified by Mr.Peanut on February 04 2016 01:31:57 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-04-2016

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and shopping with us!

We are glad to hear you love our selection of snack items and our low prices. Plus our Snack Rewards Program makes it even better to shop for snacks on our website. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-02-03

Amazing service unbeatable prices!

"Have ordered from Betty Mills several times and have been so happy with their responsiveness. Fast shipping, great service,
great products and unlimited choices!

This review was modified by Pengd on February 03 2016 01:47:54 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-03-2016

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for the wonderful review and for your recent purchase!

We are your one stop shop for all your shopping needs. Our great service, fast shipping, and low prices can't be beat. Thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-02-03

Great Company

"Thank you for the great and speedy service!"

Rep reply posted Feb-03-2016

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us!

Speedy & great service is what we strive for. Thank you for your review and don't forget to take advantage of our Snack Rewards Program as well. They are a great perk for shopping with us. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-02-01

Betty Mills got a little bit of everything...

"Weather you are looking for Janitorial, medical, Safety or just snacks... You can find everything to meet your buying needs. "

This review was modified by jcampbell9999 on February 01 2016 04:10:14 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-02-2016

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and recent purchase!

The Betty Mills Company does carry everything you might need all in one place. Plus our low prices and fast shipping along with our Snack Rewards Program make our website the best place the shop. - The Betty Mills Company”

Share The Betty Mills Company's store rating

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,610 merchant members.