Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.90/10 482 reviews

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
    The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • The Betty Mills Company contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"I would like to say that even though I am not a company I was treated just the same as if I were. I ordered a case of AC filters and estimated delivery was April 7th with my order submitted March 10th. I received my order yesterday!! March 18th. Great product and deal. Thank you Betty Mills and you can bet I will order again!!

Fred

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“You are very welcome! And we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We thank you for your continued business! - Rosie N.”

"We have made a purchase twice from The Betty Mills Company. The website is very easy to use. Their service is excellent. We received our order very quickly. We order a supplement for my husband who is on dialysis and we plan to keep ordering with them. I would rate them a 11 out of 10. I would recommend the to anyone."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your feedback and recommendation! We are happy to hear you are rating us 11 out of 10! We appreciate your continued business with us. - Rosie N.”

"I love this company! They had the product I was looking for at a great price. Being a healthcare provider I look for quality medical products and Betty Mills definitely has it! Not to mention the shipping was FAST!!! Would definitely purchase from here again and very soon!"

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate your feedback and value your continued business with us. Don't forget to take advantage of our snack rewards program! - Rosie N.”

"Love how easy is to re order items from Betty mills and also not only are you getting great product but you are getting rewards for been a loyal customer. I take advantage of these extra rewards to buy tea, coffee and snacks for our office staff. The reward is an incentive to continue using Betty Mills. Please continue been as great as you are."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“We thank you so much for your review and appreciate your continued business with us! It's great that you are taking advantage of the snack rewards program as well. We love hearing from our customers! - Rosie N.”

"the price is ok, and the quality is good, also have the snack reward, it is a little fun while shopping here,also always have coupon $5 off "

"The Betty Mills Company simply does the job. I have them send treats to a friend who is in a nursing home and the treats always arrive quickly and in good shape. I really do rely on this company to help me cheer up my friend."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-14-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“We are so happy to hear you are using our site to help cheer up your friend! We appreciate your continued business and thank you again for shopping with us. - Rosie N.”

"It is very easy and convenient to order at Betty Mills. I love this site! "

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-14-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with The Betty Mills Company and for leaving a review. We appreciate your feedback! - Rosie N.”

"Easy ordering with good prices and good product."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with The Betty Mills Company and for leaving feedback! We appreciate your continued business. -Rosie N.”

"Great Customer Service, Swift delivery highly recommended"

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback and for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! We look forward to your continued business. - Rosie N.”

"I am very happy with the service of The Betty Mills Company. The price of my product is the best I have found online. The delivery is quick and right to my door. The offers and extra discounts are a blessing. The customer service was very helpful and friendly."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“We love hearing such happy reviews from our customers! Thank you for shopping with us. Don't forget to take advantage of your snack reward points as well. - Rosie N.”

"The Betty Mills Company is a breath of fresh air. They have just the plastic bag products I need. At a great savings and with free shipping.

The snack bonus program is the icing on the cake.

I highly recommend them.

Steve

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! Don't forget to use those snack rewards you earned with your order. We thank you for your recommendation! - Rosie N.”

"Excellent...simply excellent. The prices are fair, the service is great and the reward points are icing on the cake!! So glad a company still exists that treats the customer right."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“We are very happy to hear that! Thank you for taking time to review our company and for shopping with us. We hope you take advantage of the snack rewards you earned with your order. - Rosie N.”

"The Betty Mills Company has very good products at low prices. We received our products very quickly!! Very satisfied. "

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for reviewing our company and for shopping with us! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear everything arrived quickly. We look forward to your continued business. - Rosie N.”

"All the interactions and products purchased from The Betty Mills Company have been most positive. I have recommended them to my family & friends."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-14-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“We thank you for your kind review and for having ordered with The Betty Mills Company! Your continued business is very important to us. Thank you also for your recommendation! - Rosie N.”

"The only place I could find my husband's Nile Spice soup cups was here, and the shipping was very reasonable. Thanks!"

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-14-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“We are happy to hear that we are able to provide you with your husband's Nile Soup. Thank you again for your purchase and we look forward to your continued business! - Rosie N.”