• Address: 2121 South El Camino Real, San Mateo, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

"Betty Mills has things I can't find anywhere else at great pricing. So glad I stumbled upon their website a while back! (Rewards program an extra bonus)."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-23-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“And we are happy you found us! Thank you for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! We look forward to your continued business. - Rosie N.”

"First of all, I can't believe I'm posting a positive review for anything!

I just happened to trip over this company while searching the web for some medical supplies. Part of my product arrived the NEXT DAY! No joke. Awesome! So I will follow up my review once the remainder arrives.

Thank you Betty Mills. So far so good!

**********
Update:
Unbelievable! Not less than 2 hours later, the second portion of my shipment arrive, and I'm thinking "WOW" is it always going to be this way? I'll let you know when my final portion arrive.

***********************
Update 2:
So the final portion of my package did arrive the next day, and based on my very first experience with BettyMills.com, I have to say I'm very, very pleased. I will be looking at other items to order from this company.

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-23-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! We are happy to hear you received all your items so quickly! We love our fast shipping. Don't forget to take advantage of your Snack Reward points as well. They are a great way to try out different snacks! - Rosie N.”

"Have always had great service with the Betty Mills Company, the customer service people have always been good to work with and have always helped with any problems."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-19-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your continued business with us! We are always happy to to hear such great feedback from our customers. - Rosie N.”

"I have purchased items from Betty Mills twice now, and am quite pleased. Their website is easy to navigate and it is easy to find items. Whatever I have ordered has been exactly as described, and has arrived quickly."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“We thank you for shopping with The Betty Mills Company and for taking time to review us! Don't forget to use your Snack Reward points as well. - Rosie N.”

"I am very impressed with the Betty Mills Company. They answered all my questions and my orders ship quickly, usually the next day! "

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“We are happy to hear that and appreciate your business with us! Don't forget to take advantage of your Snack Reward points. - Rosie N.”

"Excellent price for item purchased, also very fast processing and shipping of order. Packaging was sturdy, neat and very professional in appearance. Thanks Betty Mills!"

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! We appreciate your continued business with us. - Rosie N.”

"This is the neatest rewards program I have seen. Who gives free snacks?? The Betty Mills Company does!!"

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“We thank you for your review and for shopping with us! We look seeing our customers take advantage of the Snack Rewards program. It's a great way to try out new snacks! - Rosie N.”

"I ordered what I wanted.
They sent me what I wanted.
No problem.

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for ordering with The Betty Mills Company! We thank you for your continued business. - Rosie N.”

"I have only placed 2 orders with Betty Mills and will definitely buy again ."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thanks for shopping with us and for your review! We appreciate your continued business. - Rosie N.”

"Service was awesome. We received our order exactly as promised. We didn't know about the snack rewards program until we placed an order, and we were pleasantly surprised at how much we got. The snack rewards were used for breakroom supplies, which then earned us more rewards. What a great system!"

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with The Betty Mills Company and for posting a review! Don't forget to take advantage of the snack reward points you accumulate with each order placed. They are a great way to try new snacks. - Rosie N.”

"Every order I've placed with Betty Mills has been delivered extremely quick. They have a very diverse inventory of products available and the website is very easy to navigate and search."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“We thank you for your review and for shopping with us! - Rosie N.”

"I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH BOTH MY ORDERS. I TALKED WITH SOMEONE ON THE FIRST ORDER AND SHE WAS VERY HELPFUL AND NICE. THE SECOND ORDER I ORDERED ON LINE. BOTH ORDERS WAS DELIVERED ON TIME AND CORRECT.

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you again for shopping with The Betty Mills Company and for leaving feedback. We love hearing from our customers! Don't forget to take advantage of your Snack Reward points. - Rosie N.”

"good service, polite staff "

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback and for shopping with us! We appreciate your continued business. - Rosie N.”

"Excellent selection of items. Always able to find needed items. Reasonably priced, and delivery always as promised. Wouldn't shop anywhere else for office supplies."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! We appreciate your continued business! Don't forget to take advantage of your Snack Reward points. - Rosie N.”

"Every order has been just as described, with extremely fast shipping and great prices....not to mention the great rewards program"

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us and for your review! We appreciate customer feedback and are happy you received your order quickly. - Rosie N.”

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,856 merchant members.