• Address: 2121 South El Camino Real, San Mateo, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10

"I ordered Sea Snax Sea Stix from Betty Mills and was really pleased with how they got my product to me! It's a fragile product and it was completely perfect when it arrived. Shipping speed could have been a little bit faster, but overall I am really pleased :) I also love their reward program and am really happy to have found a company that rewards spending and customer loyalty! I will definitely be buying from Betty Mills again. "

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-01-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“That's great to hear! Thank you for taking time to write a review of your experience. We love rewarding our customers with snack rewards and appreciate your continued business with us. - Rosie N.”

"Have order supplies twice now from Betty Mills. I am quite impressed with the quality and promptness of delivery. Both times arrived ahead of estimated date. Will definitely continue ordering from them in the future."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! Our super fast shipping & customer service can't be beat. - Rosie N.”

"I had a very pleasant experience with this company, my order was delivered 2 days after I placed the order.
I will be doing business with this company future!
Yes I would highly recommend this company!

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your recommendation and for doing business with us! We are happy to hear of your pleasant shopping experience. - Rosie N.”

"greattt program always quick shippment and great snach sections thanks for such a good deal"

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us and for leaving feedback! Our Snack Rewards program can't be beat. We appreciate your continued business with us! - Rosie N.”

"This is the only place I can find the snack I love the Baked Cheddar Snack Mix from lays.
Great selection of snacks and other products.

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“We are happy you have found us so you can continue getting the snack product you love! Thank you for your review and for shopping with us. - Rosie N.”

"I am so pleased with the Betty Mills Company. My mother has swallowing issues and I needed find Simply Thick product. Item savings by the case included the pump and the promptness of the delivery brought me back for a reorder. "

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us and for leaving a review of your experience! We are happy our pricing and fast shipping is keeping you a loyal customer. Your continued business with us is appreciated! - Rosie N.”

"Snack program is a great perk! There is a wide variety of items to choose from so everyone can get something."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-21-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“We agree! We are happy to hear you are enjoying our Snack Rewards Program. Your review and continued business with us is very much appreciated! - Rosie N.”

"Fantastic selection, fast shipping. Love doing business with The Betty Mills Company."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-19-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us and writing a review! We love doing business with you as well and appreciate your continued business with us. - Rosie N.”

"I'm impressed with the service and prices of The Betty Mills Company! Thank you!"

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-18-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for posting a review and for shopping with us! We love to impress our customers with our service and large selection of products. Your continued business is appreciated! - Rosie N.”

"good selection of items at reasonable prices - love the `snacks` program - will buy lots more products from you so i can cash out my rewards"

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback and for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! We are happy you are enjoying the Snack Rewards program. They are a great way to try out new snacks! - Rosie N.”

"Ordered what were described as 4 in wide unnaboots at a pretty decent price. Fast shipment,smooth process,but when they arrived I found out they were only 3 in wide. Went back to original listing to check on myself, and found the original description said 4 in. Not a HUGE problem but the 4 in are easier to apply. There IS a 3 on the end of the listing number but the written decription IS confusing. Did not feel like shipping back and everything else about it was fine. So I will use them but be more careful next time I shop... "

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us! We apologize for the confusion with the description on the item you ordered. Please let us know if there is any problem with your future orders and we will be happy to help. We appreciate your business with us! - Rosie N.”

"Quality products that are hard to find. At least the one I was looking for. The delivery was much faster than expected."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! We are happy that you received your order quickly and were satisfied with our service. We appreciate your continued business! - Rosie N.”

"Great products and service, plus an excellent snack rewards program."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-14-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for writing a review and for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! We are happy to hear you are satisfied with both our products and Snack Rewards program. We thank you for your continued business with us. - Rosie N.”

"This was our experience with the Betty Mills Company and it will definitely not be the last."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-11-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“We are happy to hear that! Thank you for ordering with The Betty Mills Company and for your continued business with us. - Rosie N.”

"Great service, fast shipping. Have ordered a few times and it's always been an easy transaction."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-11-2014

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us! We appreciate your continued business. - Rosie N.”

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.