Stores > The Betty Mills Company

650-341-1888
      csspecialist@bettymills.com
      800-BettyMills

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review The Betty Mills Company by clicking a star below.
2017-02-07

I Could Not Be More Pleased!

"I just received my first order of Medline #MED MSC33700 48EA/CS Protection Plus Super Protective Underwear (size 2XL). I made the order on 02/04/2017 and received them on 02/07/2017. The underwear are unbelievable! The fit is superb. They are comfortable and do not cause any sweating. The leg openings seal without any tightness. One more thing, the price was sensational and much lower than other companies I have used in the past.

Needless to say I am impressed by the speed of delivery by the Betty Mills Company and the underwear themselves. This was my first order; but I am going to be a regular Betty Mills' customer!

2017-02-05

Company That Has Everything

"I love that you can purchase about anything from Betty Mills and they even carry snacks! What company does this? The prices are great too and if you have an issue it is corrected fast. No waiting for days to see if you hear from someone. They stand behind their products."

2017-02-04

AMAZING

"My box arrived in just a few days after I put in the order! I am amazed! Betty Mills, I have more orders to come!!!?( "

2017-02-01

You are such a blessing!

"I am the caregiver for my mother in law who has dysphagia. It was so wonderful to find your website with the thickened drinks and in FLAVORS too! Love it! Thank you so much!"

2017-01-31

South at the border buyer.

"Very good quality and fast service. Appreciate if the price can be reduced."

2017-01-27

Returns are expensive; very good service otherwise.

"Betty Mills Company provide quick service and offer a wide variety of goods for business, medical, industrial, and individual use. However, be aware of their return policy - you will be paying a Restocking Fee *and* postage/shipping on the return. If you're used to mail order companies with free returns, this might come as a bit of a shock.

I bought work clothes from them and somehow my order for hemmed pants with a 30 inseam got processed as 37 inseam unhemmed. The customer service agreed to process the return "just this once", as if it was a big favour, advised me of of the restocking fee, and recommended sending the pants back by FedEx for the sake of tracking. (Betty, did you know the US Postal service also offers shipment tracking and is cheaper?) Both the original order and the corrected pants order arrived quickly and in excellent condition; if not for the expense of the return process they'd be getting five stars all around from me.

If you're buying familiar goods from a brand you know and trust, such as work clothes where you know what size and colour you'll need, you'll be okay with Betty Mills, and their prices on work clothes are good. However, if you want to experiment with brands you haven't tried (and haven't tried on for size), you might want to do that elsewhere.

2017-01-18

FAST! FAST! FAST!

"Place an order, stand back because it's will be at your door in no time. Excellent service!!!"

2017-01-13

Great Service!

"I have been very pleasantly surprised at the quick service when I place an order. Thank you."

Good Value, Great Service

"I'm very happy with the value of their products and I usually get my orders before the promised delivery date. I would not have a problem recommending Betty Mills to anyone. Thank you very much and you can count on me as being a repeat costumer. "

2017-01-11

Always has what I'm looking for!!

"I do a lot of online shopping and Betty Mills always has what I'm looking for. The prices are great, I don't feel like I'm over paying. I put a order in, and just a few days later UPS is dropping it off at my door!! I've never talked to a customer service rep since I order online,so I can't rate them. I've never had to return anything. The packing dept. is great,they take time to make sure everything is wrapped or bagged correctly before it's shipped out. 5 star rating!! Thank You Betty Mills!!"

Excellent medical needs service

"Always great medical products for good prices and fast shipping. Thanks betty mills"

2016-12-31

Super star Nicole lane

"I'm very pleased to say Betty Mills does care and has compassion for it's little customers.with Out getting into great detail I had a grievance on some customer service issue and shipping. I expressed my grievance and I was promptly made hole by a super star customer service representative by the name of Nicole Lane. I call her a super star as to how professionally she handled my issue and it is no longer an issue she slammed dunked it so for this Im grateful to Betty Mills and my super star of the day Nicole Lane thank you"

2016-12-30

Great company for medical and household products

"Nice section of products for good to great prices. It would be even better if the free shipping threshold was lower.I would order often if shipping was free."

2016-12-29

Disappointed

"Re-ordered five cases of product previously ordered (toilet tissue) but received same brand but different size. Opened one box before realizing. Was told I can returned unopened boxes with a re-stocking fee. Since mistake was not mine-unacceptable solution. Bought from different company new dispensers so product can be consumed. Will not be ordering from Betty Mills again."

2016-12-28

No Order Received

"So, first time customer of Betty Mills, took a chance on ordering a few desks from them... so far it's been 30 days and still no delivery, item is lost... but hey let's make the customer wait while we try and figure our **** out... all I can say is WOW, just wow... lost customer for life! "

Share The Betty Mills Company's store rating

The Betty Mills Company is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Betty Mills Company is not a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!