• The Betty Mills The Betty Mills Company Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10

2015-07-05

"I truely recomend bying from the Betty Mills Co. They have the best quality products at very low prices. I have always been very pleased with the easy use of their web site and the fast shipping of my items. They are # 1 in my book for sure."

Rep reply posted Jul-06-2015

“Thank you for your review and recommendation!

Our super low prices and fast shipping can't be beat. We are happy to hear you have been enjoying your shopping experience with us and appreciate your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2015-07-03

"The Betty Mills Company sells excellent quality products for low prices. While I dislike their somewhat pricey shipping charges, they more than make up for it with special offers, discounts and extra 'snack' credit rewards on tasty goodies. I'll definitely be their customer again as they offer some hard to find items at really great prices. I highly recommend them!"

Rep reply posted Jul-06-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback!

We are happy to hear that you love our low prices and special perks that you get just for shopping with us. We are always trying to improve our shipping prices as well. We hope you enjoy your snack rewards and continue to shop with us! Thank you again for the recommendation - The Betty Mills Company”

2015-07-02

"The got me the best price on a handicapped sling and gave me $15 in free snacks. Yay!"

Rep reply posted Jul-02-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review!

We are happy to provide many hard to find products on our website, with great competitive pricing, as well as thousands of snacks that you can purchase with your earned Snack Rewards.

We hope you continue to shop with us! - The Betty Mills Company”

2015-07-01

"I have not been doing business with you very long but I am amazed at the great customer service you provide! Other than the delivery man not dropping the product at the door I have no complaints! And I can't believe how easy it is to reorder! Thank you for the great service!
Sincerely,
Rosa"

Rep reply posted Jul-02-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your order and for leaving a review!

We're sorry to hear about the mishap with the delivery but are glad to hear you were able to locate the order. We appreciate your continued business with us. - The Betty Mills Company”

2015-06-29

"I've ordered a few times from here and have been very pleased with the site and products."

Rep reply posted Jun-29-2015

“We are happy to hear that!

Thank you for your review and for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! - The Betty Mills Company”

2015-06-25

"Very please with the easy ordering process and speedy delivery. The staff is very friendly and the prices are reasonable. I like ordering from this company"

2015-06-23

"We recently purchased 3 boxes of bird spikes for our home. The deal was great, cheaper than most internet stores. The boxes came quickly and in good condition. My only issue is that of returns. I did not open the third box, because we did not need it. Unfortunately, they only take returns after 10 days (seems a little too short of time frame to me), and I did not read that helpful bit of information, until it was too late. I contacted Customer Service regarding snack rewards and they credited my account the new member deal. I do appreciate the snack rewards and was able to enjoy some healthy snacks on Betty Mills."

Rep reply posted Jun-24-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and feedback.

Please be advised we have a 30 day return policy which goes into effect the day your order is delivered. If you still wish to return your unopened box of bird spikes we can process that return request for you if you call in to our office today. We hope you continue to shop with us as every purchase you make adds more to your Snack Rewards balance! - Michelle A.”

2015-06-22

"I am quite satisfied with the products and customer service I have received. I would highly recommend Betty Mills."

“Thank you for your review and recommendation!

We are happy to have many hard to find products on our website along with thousands of snacks. We hope you continue to shop with us! - The Betty Mills Company”

2015-06-22

"The entire process was very easy. Ordered, received items quickly, would do business with again."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your order and for leaving a review!

We love hearing customers receive their orders in a timely manner. We appreciate your continued business with us! - The Betty Mills Company”

2015-06-20

"I like that its easy to communicate with this company and it was also cheaper than the other places I looked at"

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us!

We are happy to hear you are enjoying our prices and products. We appreciate your continued business with us! - The Betty Mills Company”

2015-06-19

"Their snack rewards really helps to cut down the cost of the medical supplies that I HAVE to buy. It's even cheaper than using my insurance! "

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for shopping with us!

We are happy to hear you are enjoying our Snack Rewards program and are satisfied with our prices and products. We appreciate your continued business with us! - The Betty Mills Company”

2015-06-15

"Great service! My order was delivered on time."

Rep reply posted Jun-15-2015

2015-06-13

"I was very pleasantly surprised in finding a Company like Betty Mills, a Company that can satisfy my needs
promptly and at a great price. Thanks, Chuck"

Rep reply posted Jun-15-2015

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for contacting The Betty Mills Company!

We are you were able to find the product you needed and receive it so quickly. - The Betty Mills Company”

2015-06-11

"Product was exactly as described, shipped quickly, and was delivered in a reasonable time. Will definitely use them again in the future."

Rep reply posted Jun-11-2015

“We are happy to hear that!

Thank you for your review and for shopping with The Betty Mills Company! - Michelle A.”

2015-06-10

"Wide selection, super fast shipping, and great prices. Some difficult to find items regularly in stock."

Rep reply posted Jun-10-2015

“Thank you for your review and recommendation!

We are proud to offer many hard to find products on our website along with thousands of snacks. We hope you continue to shop with us! - The Betty Mills Company”

Share The Betty Mills Company's store rating

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.