Stores > The Betty Mills Company

Product & services pricing Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review The Betty Mills Company by clicking a star below.
2017-02-04

AMAZING

"My box arrived in just a few days after I put in the order! I am amazed! Betty Mills, I have more orders to come!!!?( "

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for leaving a review!

We are happy to hear everything arrived well and quickly! We pride ourselves on fast delivery. Thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2017-02-01

You are such a blessing!

"I am the caregiver for my mother in law who has dysphagia. It was so wonderful to find your website with the thickened drinks and in FLAVORS too! Love it! Thank you so much!"

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for leaving a review and for your recent purchase!

You can't go wrong with our low prices and large selection. We are happy to hear you were able to find what your mother in law needed. Thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2017-01-31

South at the border buyer.

"Very good quality and fast service. Appreciate if the price can be reduced."

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback and recent purchase!

We are continually working on obtaining the best prices for our customers. Don't forget to also check out our Snack Rewards program which is a great perk for just shopping with us. Your continued business is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

2017-01-27

Returns are expensive; very good service otherwise.

"Betty Mills Company provide quick service and offer a wide variety of goods for business, medical, industrial, and individual use. However, be aware of their return policy - you will be paying a Restocking Fee *and* postage/shipping on the return. If you're used to mail order companies with free returns, this might come as a bit of a shock.

I bought work clothes from them and somehow my order for hemmed pants with a 30 inseam got processed as 37 inseam unhemmed. The customer service agreed to process the return "just this once", as if it was a big favour, advised me of of the restocking fee, and recommended sending the pants back by FedEx for the sake of tracking. (Betty, did you know the US Postal service also offers shipment tracking and is cheaper?) Both the original order and the corrected pants order arrived quickly and in excellent condition; if not for the expense of the return process they'd be getting five stars all around from me.

If you're buying familiar goods from a brand you know and trust, such as work clothes where you know what size and colour you'll need, you'll be okay with Betty Mills, and their prices on work clothes are good. However, if you want to experiment with brands you haven't tried (and haven't tried on for size), you might want to do that elsewhere.

2017-01-18

FAST! FAST! FAST!

"Place an order, stand back because it's will be at your door in no time. Excellent service!!!"

Rep reply posted Jan-18-2017

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review and recent purchase!

Fast shipping and thousands of different products means we are the best choice for all your shopping needs. We appreciate your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2017-01-13

Great Service!

"I have been very pleasantly surprised at the quick service when I place an order. Thank you."

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and review.

We are happy to hear you have been pleased with our easy & quick service! Your continued business is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

Good Value, Great Service

"I'm very happy with the value of their products and I usually get my orders before the promised delivery date. I would not have a problem recommending Betty Mills to anyone. Thank you very much and you can count on me as being a repeat costumer. "

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your recommendation and purchase.

We strive to provide great customer service along with fast shipping. Your continued business is appreciated. Thank you for being a repeat customer. - The Betty Mills Company”

2017-01-11

Always has what I'm looking for!!

"I do a lot of online shopping and Betty Mills always has what I'm looking for. The prices are great, I don't feel like I'm over paying. I put a order in, and just a few days later UPS is dropping it off at my door!! I've never talked to a customer service rep since I order online,so I can't rate them. I've never had to return anything. The packing dept. is great,they take time to make sure everything is wrapped or bagged correctly before it's shipped out. 5 star rating!! Thank You Betty Mills!!"

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your recent purchase and review.

We are happy you are enjoying our quick shipping along with our thousands of different products we offer. There is something for everyone on our website. Your continued business is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

Excellent medical needs service

"Always great medical products for good prices and fast shipping. Thanks betty mills"

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review and purchase.

Our large selection of items along with fast shipping means we are a one stop shop for everything you need. We thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-12-31

Super star Nicole lane

"I'm very pleased to say Betty Mills does care and has compassion for it's little customers.with Out getting into great detail I had a grievance on some customer service issue and shipping. I expressed my grievance and I was promptly made hole by a super star customer service representative by the name of Nicole Lane. I call her a super star as to how professionally she handled my issue and it is no longer an issue she slammed dunked it so for this Im grateful to Betty Mills and my super star of the day Nicole Lane thank you"

Rep reply posted Jan-08-2017

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your amazing review and recent purchase!

Our low prices coupled with our famous Snack Rewards Program really does make us the best place to shop! Thank you for your recommendation. Your continued business is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-12-30

Great company for medical and household products

"Nice section of products for good to great prices. It would be even better if the free shipping threshold was lower.I would order often if shipping was free."

Rep reply posted Dec-30-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your review and recent purchase!

We are happy to hear you have enjoyed our selection of products along with our low prices. We thank you for your feedback on our shipping policy and are working to make it better. Thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-12-29

Disappointed

"Re-ordered five cases of product previously ordered (toilet tissue) but received same brand but different size. Opened one box before realizing. Was told I can returned unopened boxes with a re-stocking fee. Since mistake was not mine-unacceptable solution. Bought from different company new dispensers so product can be consumed. Will not be ordering from Betty Mills again."

2016-12-28

No Order Received

"So, first time customer of Betty Mills, took a chance on ordering a few desks from them... so far it's been 30 days and still no delivery, item is lost... but hey let's make the customer wait while we try and figure our **** out... all I can say is WOW, just wow... lost customer for life! "

2016-12-19

Great Products and Service

"Betty Mills Company has great products I need. I appreciate their quick service. The prices are great. I would recommend this company to anyone."

Rep reply posted Dec-19-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your recent purchase and recommendation! We are thrilled we can offer the products you need with fast and friendly service. Your continued business is appreciated! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-12-15

Satisfied Customer

" Your company offers Products from many sources. This compliments my own Consulting Business office as well as my household. Instead of hunting all over the web for differing supplies from professional to medical, I have found Betty Mills to be a single Internet Vendor that can satisfy my complete needs.
As a result I have informed my own contractors and sub-contractors to use your site to find products not available locally in our rural area of Western Southern Rhode Island the Ocean State. We sometimes have difficulties in this small state which has a Ocean Bay that separates the East Bay shore from the West Bay shore and several toll bridges to cross over several Islands usually blocked by tourist traffic in the Summer season and Cold Snow and Ice during Winter.
This combined with the old Indian trail following roads that twist and turn uphill and down cause any drive of over 25 miles to become tedious and expensive 50 mile round trip.
It's much easier to just call Betty Mills or order from the computer from your extensive website for professional and personal items and have them arrive at our door in one week or less. In this manner we can concentrate upon our own business dealings, without spending the better part of a day searching through Big Box stores and professional supply houses for items not usually found in the quantities and types we use in our office as well as our homes and workshops !
Fred Rossi
Carolina Consultants
R.I. 02813

Rep reply posted Dec-15-2016

A rep from The Betty Mills Company, The_BettyMills_Company, has responded

“Thank you for your recent purchase and wonderful review!

We are happy to be your one stop shop for all your office & medical supplies. Reviews & especially recommendations like yours are much appreciated. We thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

Share The Betty Mills Company's store rating

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.