Stores > The Betty Mills Company

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

2016-01-19

Great medical supplies at excellent prices

"I found Betty Mills by Googling and I was amazed how low their prices were for items that were priced much higher elsewhere. Everything I bought was shipped in good time and received in good condition. I will continue buying supplies from them."

This review was modified by weaverrr on January 19 2016 01:36:36 PM
Rep reply posted Jan-19-2016

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your purchase and for leaving a review!

We are happy you found us and were satisfied with your shopping experience. Your continued business is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-01-16

Great!

"Quick and easy shopping! Great deals too!"

Rep reply posted Jan-18-2016

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent purchase and review!

We agree! Shopping is made easy by visiting our website and with the Snack Rewards Program, you get an added perk by just ordering through us. Your continued business is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-01-14

Good company good snakes

"Delivered in a timely manor and with no surprises..."

Rep reply posted Jan-14-2016

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and recent order!

We are happy to hear you were satisfied with your ordering experience and received your order quickly. Your continued business is appreciated! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-01-12

Poor communication and SLOW! (AMENDED: SEE NEW COMMENTS!)

"As a "new" customer, I expect nothing but stellar performance to make a good impression. So....when I order an item, that requires truck freight, an extra measure of attention is required by the seller, to ensure a satisfactory sale and purchasing experience. This company has FAILED to meet that criteria! First off, they NEVER sent me a shipping confirmation email AND their website order status NEVER updated to reflect the order was shipped, by what means, or tracking info! I had to call them to find out what was going on with my order! Secondly, the Saia LTL trucking establishment, received my order at their Chicago terminal in a timely fashion, but failed to call me to set up the required "delivery appointment"! Either they dropped the ball, or they were never furnished my phone # on the shipping documents. I had to contact Betty Mill's customer service AGAIN to find out what was going on. They finally were able to do a 3 way conference call with Saia trucking to set up the delivery. Then on delivery day, when the delivery "window" has come and gone, a call to the Saia terminal, indicates a truck "break down" and a rescheduled delivery day! Now I'm STILL waiting for my order a week and half after I placed it, and the delivery status now says "Weather Delay"! I will seriously consider never doing business with Betty Mills, again!

UPDATE!! I originally gave a 2 star rating for this company, but, after receiving the order today, and communicating with the company with great results, I have revised my rating, and will definitely continue to shop from this company. They ARE responsive to problems AND have a great selection of items and great prices, too. I thought it only fair to amend my original posting comments, to provide a more accurate review of my particular situation!

This review was modified by kcomp1863-628 on January 12 2016 12:44:01 PM

2016-01-09

"Fast, prompt service and shipping. Great company to deal with."

This review was modified by gbb37 on January 09 2016 03:52:14 PM

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent purchase!

Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We are happy to hear you received everything quickly. We appreciate your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-01-09

"I ordered Kars trail mix and received it much earlier than expected. The price was right and they were fresh. I'll definitely purchase again."

This review was modified by Natasha2k on January 13 2016 11:31:53 AM

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and recent purchase!

We are happy that everything arrived fresh and quickly. Thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-01-09

"Love Betty Mills. Great deals and snack rewards are great!"

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thanks for your review and recent purchase!

Our large selection of products and Snack Rewards program make us a great stop for all your shopping needs. We thank you for your recommendation! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-01-08

"Excellent Products, very prompt delivery, love the Snack Rewards program! Will definitely recommend to friends."

This review was modified by jonnyflyboy62 on January 08 2016 10:12:56 AM

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and recommendation!

Our website has everything you need. And with our Snack Rewards program, you get an added bonus for just shopping with us. We thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-01-08

"We ordered chairs from Betty Mills and are very satisfied with the quality and the shipping speed! The Snack Rewards program is a nice bonus and "thank you" for doing business! Thank you Betty Mills!"

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for your recent purchase!

Your satisfaction is very important to us. We are happy that you had a great ordering experience. Our Snack Rewards Program is also a nice perk for just ordering with us. Thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-01-07

"I am very happy with my purchases from The Betty Mills Co. The customer service has been very helpful also. "

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us and leaving a review!

We are happy that you have been satisfied with your purchase and shopping experience. Your continued business is appreciated. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-01-06

"Betty Mills has great pricing & prompt shipping. The more you buy the more snack rewards (free stuff) you get. It doesn't get any better than this."

This review was modified by tetrapp on January 06 2016 03:31:40 PM
Rep reply posted Jan-06-2016

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review!

That's absolutely right. The more you buy the more Snack Rewards you get. It's a great perk for just shopping with us. Than you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-01-04

"I'm a new customer and so far I'm very satisfied with Betty Mills customer service and competitive prices. They will be our new supplier for several products and I will be recommending them to others as well. "

This review was modified by docck on January 04 2016 02:24:38 PM

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and recommendation!

We are happy that you have had a great experience ordering from our website. Don't forget to take advantage of your Snack Rewards as well. They are a great perk for having ordered with us. - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-01-04

"Items where shipped on time and in perfect condition."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us and leaving a review!

Fast shipping and quality items make a winning combination. We are glad you were satisfied with your purchased and thank you for your continued business! - The Betty Mills Company”

2016-01-03

"Great products and fast shipping"

This review was modified by tahfooon on January 03 2016 02:32:02 AM

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for your recent purchase!

With thousands of products and fast shipping we are the best place to shop. Our Snack Rewards program is an added perk to your shopping experience. - The Betty Mills Company”

2015-12-31

"Minimums for discounts too high for most. Otherwise the snack reward would be better applied as a discount."

The_BettyMills_Company, The Betty Mills Company rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback and for shopping with us!

We are constantly working on getting the best pricing for our customers. Our Snack Reward program is a great perk for shopping with us. Thank you for your continued business. - The Betty Mills Company”

Share The Betty Mills Company's store rating

The Betty Mills Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Betty Mills Company is a merchant member
The Betty Mills Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.