Stores > Ananda Apothecary

Product & services pricing Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

2015-06-24

"I have switched to ananda from another online source. I love the quality! I will now only use these for health benefits. The other i have left over will be deligated to cleaning products til they are gone!"

2015-06-13

"My first order and I'm so impressed! Fast delivery, beautiful packaging, and quality products. I am loving my diffuser and new oils! Will definitely be placing more orders in the future. "

2015-06-04

"Aloha from the Big Island, Of Hawaii, June 2015
Our Essential Order from Ananda Apothecary, 3 Day Delivery Box arrived damaged, with an official stamp on it saying so, with the box opened, and taped shut, etc. An Oil Missing !
We emailed, and called the Co. and did get a replacement of the missing Oil, in a timely manner, so we felt that that they handled it in a professional manner.
Mahalo.

2015-06-02

"I discovered Ananda Apothecary about 8 months ago, and have placed 5 orders so far, and am about to place my sixth! I am very pleased and impressed with both their products and their service, and their prices are very reasonable. Any time I have asked a question, they have been prompt, friendly, and helpful in their replies, and they ship very quickly, and everything is always packed really well. And the products are so good! I've tried their pure essential oils, essential oil blends, oil diffusers, and skin care creams, and they are all top quality. Some of my favorites include the "Bella Rosa" cream, and the "Earth Goddess," "Graceful Goddess," and "VitalitE" oil blends, which I use in my diffuser and also to scent my organic unscented body washes and body lotions (they work great!). They also have great specials and freebies, which is nice. I also appreciate the staff's thoughtfulness and attention to detail -- examples: on the packing slip of my first order, someone hand wrote "Yay!" (which I loved); one time I didn't see a special I was eligible for (a free sampler set of citrus oils), but someone checking my order caught it and sent them to me anyway; and once shortly after I ordered some gifts before Christmas, I was just thinking of checking when my order might arrive, and to my great surprise it was already waiting for me in my mailbox! I couldn't believe they were so fast! Also, their website is very informative and helpful. I highly recommend Ananda if you're looking for a great source for high quality, healthy oils, creams, and other related products. Very pleased, and will continue to shop here! :-)"

2015-05-23

"I just received my first order from The Ananda Apothercary. I am very impressed with the service. I ordered it on Monday night and received it on Saturday morning. I am so happy with the quality of the products. I am a member of an Essential Oils Company, but with the membership fee and the shipping cost, I will not renew my membership. I am so happy I found this company. I needed Blue Tansey Essential Oil to make a cream for my eczema I googled Blue Tansey Essential oil and found this company. I love the selection of products to choose from and the quality of the products. T. Carey, Michigan"

2015-05-21

"I have found that Ananda Apothecary is the best source for high quality oils at a reasonable price. They ship extremely quickly (I ordered early Tuesday and had oils at my house by Thursday). Their blends are wonderful, too!"

2015-05-13

"Awesome oils and quick shipping!"

2015-05-05

"Wonderful oils, super fast delivery! This is my third order from the site and will be ordering more."

2015-05-03

"I am very pleased with ananda apothecary' products. Prices are reasonable and their services to customers are very reliable and correct. They always solve your problems immediately satisfactorily. I have ordered their products for a long time and very satisfied."

2015-05-01

"I'm fairly new to the essential oil world and was originally introduced to YL through a friend. I've been very frustrated with the high cost of YL oils, the extremely slow processing of orders, and the fact that many oils are constantly out of stock or only sold in limited quantities. I've been doing a ton of research on essential oils and was very pleasantly surprised when I found the Ananda Apothecary website. Not only are their oils priced reasonably, but I received my order in a day and half. I also love the wealth of information and detail this website provides about each oil and their different uses. The scent and quality of their oils was equal to those I've purchased from YL as well as another company that I sometimes purchase from. The Bergamot, which I had never tried before but got for free with my purchase, smelled AMAZING! I will definitely be a repeat customer!"

2015-04-27

"I love my oils from The Ananda Apothecary. They came in the mail super fast . I also received some free olis for spending over $79 dollars. These oils are: Lavender, Sweet Orange, Bergamot, clary sage, and geranium. I am loving all of them."

2015-04-14

"I called to order over the phone. Customer service people are very well educated and extremely helpful. Very satisfied with price and speed of delivery. Product was everything I thought it would be. Thank you so much!"

2015-04-11

"I am a long time lover of Ananda Apothecary essential oils. I decided to try their Organic Shea Butter. I rec'd the 9oz bottle quickly, with their 5 star shipping! Upon opening the jar,the seal that covers the butter, came right off. It isn't glued to the jar? I found that different from any other product that I buy online, or at a store. When I looked at the Shea Butter, it is gritty and not lustrous at all. Definition of Lustrous: ( having luster; shining.) All I noticed is gritty, sand like consistency. I did write Ananda and see response below.
"Thank you for your feedback. Our jars do have the paper cover which is inside the lid. It is not designed to seal once the lid is placed; it just sits on top of the Shea Butter. Sometimes when we put the butter in the jar when it is still warm, it can separate a little (the foam can end up on the top and create this layer). This is normal and you can still use it....just warm it a little and mix it back in. We apologize for the inconvenience".
They say they make it there? I don't believe it is foam on top. The whole bottle is this way. I did keep it think it would eventually melt into butter like substance. Well,it really doesn't melt by rubbing it together with my fingers.. It is gritty and rubs my skin raw. I developed ingrown hair on my arms from trying to get it to melt. It stays gritty on my skin forever. It doesn't seem to melt fully. I have not tried to melt over hot water yet. But,I still would have rather of had soft, creamy Shea butter. This could be my fault from not knowing all the differences between the way it can be processed. All I saw was the word lustrous and thought that would mean nice and smooth. I will not order any Shea butter again, but,you can trust the essential oils ,jojoba carrier oil,Hazelnut carrier oil is divine! I do not know why this say's posted in April 2015. It is Dec 19th 2015

This review was modified by k9282 on December 20 2015 11:40:53 PM

2015-04-08

"Ananda consistently provides top quality essential oils, great customer service and prompt shipping. As a certified aromatherapist, who uses oils in my practice I am grateful to have found this company. I have been a customer for 5 years and will continue to be."

2015-04-03

"This is my first order and I must say I am impressed with the fast shipping. I am anxious to see how the oils compare with what I have used from other companies. I will write another review with my next order after I have experienced more with Ananda. "

Share Ananda Apothecary's store rating

Ananda Apothecary is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ananda Apothecary is a merchant member
Ananda Apothecary participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.