Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.60/10 310 reviews

Ananda Apothecary is a merchant member
    Ananda Apothecary participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • Ananda Apothecary contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10

"I was very happy with the delivery and packaging of my Ananda products. I have been enjoying using and experimenting with my essential oils. The Frankincense, Wintergreen, and Yang Yang all seem to be quality products at a very reasonable price. I am getting ready to order some other oils from Ananda that may help my neuropathy and OA even more.

"I found Ananda's website accidentally by searching for essential oil cases. I love their website full of information, great selection of oils and reasonable prices.

Their customer service has been excellent.
The only critique I given them is to have a wish list on their website. It would assist me with ordering and remembering what oils interest me for future orders.

"I recently discovered the valuable use of essential oils and decided to give them a try. I shop often online and always do my homework comparing items from shop to shop. I want to ensure I get the best product for my money. Anyways, on my endeavor for essential oils I came across Ananda Apothecary. I reviewed and compared their site and products to many others. I finally decide ananda was the best place for me to buy my first essential oils. Oils ordered and received and very satisfied with them, and placed another order today! Not only do they offer excellent products and service, they provide a wealth of information on uses for essential oils. I do not need to shop any more sites for EO. Ananda Apothecary is the only place to buy EO"

"I ordered from Ananda Apothecary a few weeks ago to try their oils. I am completely impressed with the wonderful service and the great oils! I just ordered my second order and will be returning for more! I love the fact that they are a Colorado company because I am in Colorado. They are prompt in letting me know that my order has been processed and when it has been shipped. They have a large variety of oils with great descriptions of each. They have now won my business! Thank you Ananda for great service and great products! "

"I was pleasantly surprised when I received my order so quickly. It's a pleasure doing business with Ananda Apothecary!"

"My order arrived very quickly. The ordering process was smooth and fast. The products are top notch and I will be purchasing from Ananda again."

"Prompt and excellent customer service on orders. Fast shipping. High quality products and very knowledgeable staff who deal cheerfully with my questions. I have been buying their oils and other products for years and their company is getting better all the time. "

"I have ordered heavenly skin recently. It was my third bottle. It came really quick and safely packaged. I have got to say I really love this product! The smell is so good and I don't feel that oily. I bought the 60ml bottle. It can last at least a year. Most importantly, I feel my skin silky and healthy. I LOVE heavenly skin!"

"We LOVE Ananda Apothecary. Our first order was excellent and the oils we tried are the best out of other brands of oils we've tried!"

"I spent days looking online for the best essential oil provider. Even though I am new to using the oils, I wanted to make sure I was doing everything right and that the quality was top notch. I couldn't afford brands like doTerra and in reality, I didn't want to buy from them. I didn't like their business plan and I couldn't trust the reviews since they were all from sales people. Every other company I looked at seemed promising at first but with a little bit of research I found some horrible reviews that scared me off.
Finally, an online forum- I forget which one- took me to Ananda's Apothecary. It was seriously the only distributor that didn't have at least one bad review. Plus their website is such a great source of knowledge and I love how they share the provenance of each oil.
I received all of my oils very quickly, well packaged and I love them all. I will be buying from Ananda's from now on.

"I received my first order from Ananda a few days ago. I found the oils to be pleasant. They are two I am not particularly familiar with, but based on my limited knowledge they seem to be of good quality. Shipping was instantaneous and I had my oils in two business days, though I live clear across the country from Ananda. A very good experience so far, and I plan to place another order soon."

"I received the oil Helichrysum, Balkan, Essential Oil 5ml from Ananda Apothecary and the effect was simply miraculous on my husband's Anal Fissure. I would recommend it to anyone. Moreover it feels so relaxing and clam when I inhale it."

"This is my first order with Ananda Apothecary. I've ordered therapeutic quality essential oils from 2 other companies. So far, I'd say Ananda Apothecary is my favorite and I'm sure I'll be ordering more from them. The quality of the oils is the best. I also like their website because of the wealth of information available. I like the idea of the forum, which is helpful for sharing experiences and recommendations from others using the oils. I really like that they have several sizes available, which keeps costs under control, especially when I'm trying an oil for the first time and want to start with a small affordable bottle. They even sell very small samples, which is good, although I did not make use of that option on this order. Their price is better than at least one other place where I've purchased. "

"Quick shipping with well packaged bottles and quality essential oils. Prices are great."

"As someone who has used Youngs Living products, I was amazed by the quality of Ananada's oils. I just put in my second order that included the Synergy diffuser so I'll report back after I try it. Happy customer!!"