• Ananda Apotheca Ananda Apothecary Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2015-01-11

"I have ordered several times from Ananda and will continue to do so. There is a large selection of high quality oils. These lovely oils are priced true and fair. The website itself is educational. I have had to call customer service a couple times to tweek my order or for questions, and they are most friendly and helpful."

2015-01-11

"I exclusively buy from Ananda Apothecary in my therapeutic practice for single oils. Foremost, I trust the quality as the best available such as organic or wild crafted; the aroma of the oils are excellent being true to the product and not perfume-y like other lower quality oils tend to be, they also offer the CO2 process for the truest and most elegant smell for certain oils, e.g. ginger - which is delightful! Additionally, I recommend this company for the variety of harvested locations that the oils are produced. Lastly, it is wonderful that there are many options of bottle sizes, which give people the ability to try an essential oil without a large investment of funds. "

2015-01-02

"I ordered some essential oil samples and am highly impressed with the quality. I am especially impressed with the customer service. I had forgotten to add an item to my order and emailed the company. I heard back within an hour and they had added what I had forgotten. My order arrived in just three days. Very carefully packaged, probably the best packaging of any oil company I have tried."

2015-01-02

"I am a senior citizen and prefer to order over the phone. I like the personal touch and I am able to ask questions. Ananda Apothecary invites me to call, and they are always so pleasant and knowledgeable. But when I do go on line, I find that the website is loaded with choices of products and total and complete information on every product. I can even find out how to make a blend with the appropriate oil/carrier ratio !! perfect! Thank you! Anne Farren"

2014-12-30

"I love love love this site. I just placed my third order with them and couldn't be happier. Their oils are as high quality as any of the "name brands" I've tried from friends and usually at half the price. My current favorite is their "Purify" and Lavender. I also love how they always have extra offers to go with your order. This time I'm getting a free "Seasonal blend" Italian Bergamot and free shipping AGAIN! They even offer samples for just a few dollars so you can try out even their more expensive oils before you invest more in them. The order I placed this morning shipped within three hours. Every other order I've placed has been received quickly and in perfect condition and their customer service is always quick and very helpful. I also love that their extra bottles, droppers and lids are so inexpensive and simple to add on to an order so I can get whatever I need for just a couple more dollars. I'm so thrilled to have found this company. I have no complaints. "

2014-12-22

"Great quality oils. Fast shipping. Awesome prices. Love Ananda!"

2014-12-20

"Bought a Synergy Diffuser and I am very very happy with it. Buying another as a gift. Very neat, small and attractive and working well. Am in Australia so just needed an adapter for the plug into the power point. No problem of voltage difference. More beautiful oils, exquisite Frankincense and the well priced Bulgarian Lavender, deep and rich to my mind like the Bulgarian roses the distiller produces. I am much happier with Ananda's oils than any obtained elsewhere. at similar or mostly higher prices. Delightful site. Lot of information on the site and links to research and constant input to more studies.. Synergy package is attractive and well well designed and keepable for travel. The other items come rolled in a bed of natural coloured puffy lace like paper. Joy. A beautiful sensibility in everything. Heart and soul. 5/5 for everything."

2014-12-17

"I found Ananda through a friend. I can really only comment on their high elevation lavender. We love it! We just ordered it for the 4th time. The price is considerably less than what others are charging, especially when you consider the quality of this product! We use it for everything, but especially for its healing properties. When I signed up as a new customer, I go free shipping off my first order!! So cool."

2014-12-11

"I just received my Ananda oils(just 2 days later????) and they were neatly packaged and when I opened the bottles I immediately could smell all of these fantastic aromas. I am so happy that I can't wait to try something else from them!"

2014-11-25

"I shop for quality first and then for competitive pricing. Lately, Ananda Apothecary has been winning the cage match for best pricing against another seller that I use. I have placed two orders now and both were processed and shipped wicked fast arriving within a couple of days. I really appreciate the extensive information available on the web site."

2014-11-20

"I just received my first order of nine oils from Ananda Apothecary and absolutely love them. I have been using essential oils from one of the big MLM companies... their oils seemed high quality, but unless you want to play the MLM game, they are way too expensive. So, I started searching for a company that had excellent quality essential oils at a reasonable price. Having tried several other online companies online that didn't work for me, I came across Ananda Apothecary. The things I love about Ananda, are: the information on their site is overflowing, very thorough, tons of information on each oil, I love that so much... different varieties of each oil, I love having choices... and many different sizes, plus a sample size, how cool is that?... For the two months I have been following them, I have noticed specials each month, oils on sale, and free bottles for ordering a set dollar amount... It all adds up to a feeling of being taken care of. And I feel very safe and comfortable in their explanation of the quality of their oils and the selection process and their involvement in it. You can tell when you experience each oil. This was important to me. The shipping was fast and packaged very well. "

2014-11-14

"My first order was received within a few days of placing. Since I was a first time customer, I wasn't sure if the quality of the oils would match another MLM company I was using. I ordered the rose Otto and the aroma is amazing. Since I have just received the item, I can not comment on the therapeutic value. I hope the fragrance matches the oils effectiveness. "

2014-11-11

"Simply the best EO's I have purchased. I have an herbal shop that I have been using for many years. I found the oils from this Ananda at much better prices and get the same quality (if not better). I am simply delighted with all the products I have purchased. Their service is excellent. I have only used the Positive Energy spray for my adrenal fatigue for 2 days and already feel a difference. "

2014-11-09

"Great company , very good prices , high quality oils! Outstanding customer service , will definitely be back for more, thank you!"

2014-11-07

"Ananda Apothecary is truly amazing due to their quality product and exceptional customer service. They package all their oils very carefully, and they ship their product extremely fast. I love their quality so much that I recommend them to all my friends. Thank you Ananda! "

Share Ananda Apothecary's store rating

Ananda Apothecary is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ananda Apothecary is a merchant member
Ananda Apothecary participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.