Stores > Ananda Apothecary

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.88/10 9.88/10

2015-04-08

"Ananda consistently provides top quality essential oils, great customer service and prompt shipping. As a certified aromatherapist, who uses oils in my practice I am grateful to have found this company. I have been a customer for 5 years and will continue to be."

2015-04-03

"This is my first order and I must say I am impressed with the fast shipping. I am anxious to see how the oils compare with what I have used from other companies. I will write another review with my next order after I have experienced more with Ananda. "

2015-04-02

"I am new to essential oils but heard about Helichrysum through the Ananda Apothecary website. Helichrysum was said to help tendons heal. I have had AT and PF from running injuries for the past 3 years as well as other tendonitis issues. I have only been using Helichrysum for the past week and have already noticed a difference. I been able to run relatively pain free, for extended periods of time. I have very little soreness in my achilles and plantar fascia afterwards, which is definitely an improvement. My other tendonitis issues have seemed to improve as well. I will definitely be ordering this again. "

2015-03-28

"This is an amazing company. High quality oils and reasonable prices. Customer service is excellent. Fast shipping. They are incredibly knowledgeable about any oil they sell. The respond to emails quickly and will answer every part of your question and even offer suggestions. I did a lot of research on different companies and I could not have chosen a better one. A true gem. "

2015-03-24

"I did a lot of research before choosing where to purchase my EOs. Ananda has great quality and prices (I could compare their quality to the same bottles of oils that I already had on hand from another big name company). Their customer service is also excellent, with fast responses to questions. The shipping and receiving times are also great, which is wonderful when you are anxious for your oils to come in the mail :)"

2015-03-16

"I found out about Ananda Apothecary and Athlete Magic from a friend. I contacted Ananda and they were extremely helpful in placing my order, which was delivered accurately and promptly.
I recommend them as an excellent company to do business with.

2015-03-15

"This was my first experience with Amanda Apothecary and it definitely wont be the last. I ordered 5 samples to try out and was very pleased with them. They are fantastic quality and the fact that you can buy a sample before investing on a bottle is pretty awesome. Ordering online was easy and my product shipped quickly and arrived nicely packaged. I am a very happy customer!"

2015-03-12

"These oils are great - they provide nothing but relief, soothing comfort. The quality is top-notch and service is second to none. I would highly recommend them!"

2015-03-12

"I have to say the essential oils and service at Ananda Apothecary are OUTSTANDING and extremely fast! They are very knowledgeable about their product and give customers access to this information as well. The fact that they offer competitive rates for such an awesome product is definitely a plus; This is my second order I've placed and I'm just as pleased as the first.

Jodi

2015-02-25

"I was able to order some amazing samples to try the oils and I got a wonderful surprise free gift. I can't wait to place my next order with Ananda for more amazing oils, they have great prices and you can get samples which I really like"

2015-02-24

"Awesome prices and I love that I can get sample sizes, the samples are a nice size. Great quality oils and really fast shipping."

2015-02-23

"My first order from Ananda Apothecary will be the first of many orders to come..I am so very impressed with all aspects of this company..from the excellent quality oils, exceptional customer service, and outstanding shipping care and speed! I will be a forever customer! Thank you Ananda Apothecary!!"

2015-02-23

"I received my order this past week and LOVE the products. They smell wonderful and have been helpful with issues with my skin. I have used items from the citrus sampler in homemade laundry detergent and really gave it a boost! I will be ordering more of these oils from Ananda Apothecary."

2015-02-19

"I have now ordered with the Ananda Apothecary two times, and both times I have been thrilled with both the product and the customer service. Items were shipped across country to me and arrived very quickly and well packaged. I also love the oils that I ordered! The quality is wonderful, and the prices very reasonable. I would highly recommend them!

2015-02-19

"I have ordered several time from Ananda Apothecary. Their product and prices are fantastic! Their website is a wealth of information & the quality of the products are outstanding! I have been recommending them to everyone I know."

Share Ananda Apothecary's store rating

Ananda Apothecary is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ananda Apothecary is a merchant member
Ananda Apothecary participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.