• Address: 245 30th Street

Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10

"I love Ananda Apothecary! Oils are high quality & well priced. Everyone is helpful & knowledgeable. Orders are sent out in a timely manner. Any problems are taken care of immediately."

"I purchased a diffuser from them which stopped working shortly after I received it. I called as well as emailed them and received an email with shipping information for a replacement however that replacement never came. The problem was the information sent to me was a notice to ship but not a receipt of the actual shipment. Now since December 3 I have not received an actual response from them. When I call and leave a message there is no return call.
I will not buy anything else from this company.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-01-2014

anandaapothecary, Ananda Apothecary rep has responded

“Hi, my name is Eric, owner of the company. It is my understanding that you had received your diffuser just a couple of days later...I hope it's working as you hoped. Please let us know if there's anything we can do!

All the Best,
Eric
info@anandaapothecary.com”

"All of the sales persons were friendly and very helpful. I was pleased with the quality of the products, however I was not pleased with the smell of the amber essence that I ordered but was told that it was no problem to send it back. One thing that was a little frustrating was that my phone calls were usually not answered and I had to leave a message and it was the next day before someone called me back."

"The Ananda Apothecary is everything you are reading in all these five star reviews. They go beyond my expectations to make sure I have the highest quality and purest helichrysum oil (which I have ordered a few times) and they are prompt with their deliveries. They really know the healing/aromatic/etc. properties of the products they carry. That's the conclusion I've come to by perusing their website. They not only look upon the subjective, spiritual side, but they delve into the specifics of the science behind the products. And you get the vibe that they really care about us all. Right on, Ananda."

"Needed pure jasmine oil for its fragrance while offerings and pooje to GOD. Excellent product."

"My absolute two favorties from Ananda are Frankincense Carteri and Sea Buckthorn C02. The Frankincense has a scent that instantly grounds me and imparts a sense of peace and calm. I purchased the Sea Buckthorn to use as part of a sunscreen, but I actually got an unexpected side effect of brighter more even toned skin! I don't know if the oil effectively blocked the sun and allowed my skin to heal or the oil itself repaired sun damage?? Maybe both and this change was in a matter of about three weeks. I will continue to use it and see what happens. "

"I received my order super fast!! The oils are lovely and the prices teriffic. The ordering process was very easy with a website that was easy to navigate and has lots of great information. The Wild Lavender is a beautifully sweet lavender, absolutely lovely. Thanks, I will be ordering from you again!

"My order was shipped extremely fast and packaged in natural materials instead of plastic - a real bonus. The oils I received are obviously of very high quality. I believe the Ananda Apothecary to be one of the best online sellers of the highest quality essential oils. I will be ordering again!"

"I am so happy with all of the oils and blends that I bought from Ananda. The purity of their oils is incredible and I will be buying from them for years to come! "

"I've ordered from Ananda Apothecary several times. I am never disappointed in the quality of oils that I receive, and I have ordered from other places. Ananda's oils are the best!"

"Nothing but positive thoughts on this company! Wonderful customer service! I mistakenly ordered bergamot instead of eucalyptus oil and when I emailed them they were more than willing to correct my mistake! I have only ordered from them twice, but will be a returning customer for sure!"

"I have had nothing but GOOD experiences with Ananda Apothecary! I have called been helped or called back right away. Any information I want or questions i've had have been answered right away. I love Ananda Apothecary will continue buying from them referring them to others!!"

"Amazing company! Wonderfully aromatic, strongly therapeutic oils, great customer service, and the shipping? Wow! My last order was made on the weekend, and I had my oils in hand by Tues! And wonderfully wrapped, no leaking, just all around great. This was the first time I'd ordered any of the samples, and I was happily surprised to see them come with the full label on them. :) I could swoon over the Sandalwood, and the Lemongrass was so beyond what I expected! And I can't say enough about all of the wealth of information on the website/blog posts/product listings! I am SO glad to have discovered AA."

"This is my first time buying essential oils from Ananda Apothecary and it wont be my last! They have a huge selection of essentials oils and the essential oils that I received are SUPER HIGH QUALITY! The store is very professional and prices are terrific!!! I am glad I discovered Ananda Apothecary and I'm excited to try all their products! A+++++"

"I love the quality of the oils I have ordered & the customer service is excellent. When there was a mix up in my last order, not only was I able to keep what was shipped to me accidently, I was also sent what I originally ordered. I will be a lifetime customer!"

Ananda Apothecary is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ananda Apothecary is a merchant member
Ananda Apothecary participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.