Stores > Ananda Apothecary

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
Voice your opinion! Review Ananda Apothecary by clicking a star below.
2016-02-27

WOW!!

"I am very impressed with Ananda Apothecary!! I placed my order on Sunday night, had a confirmation of shipping on Monday afternoon. I had a question about it and sent an email to customer service and they CALLED me to answer my question the next morning. My order arrived on Wednesday. I'm just beginning to use the product, but what I have used so far I am very impressed with. Not only is the product good, but even more importantly the customer service is amazing."

2016-02-12

What a great company!

"It is so refreshing to find a company with great quality oils selling for down to earth prices! After ordering my oils and being promised 5 day shipping, I was elated to see my oils two days later. The packaging was superb. Every oil is obviously of superb quality. I will be purchasing from you going forward. Thank you so much!"

2016-01-16

Always the best

" I have been a customer of Ananda Apothecary for several years and have always found their oils and blends to be superior and their service excellent.Shipment is always prompt. I have found their Milk and Honey and Earth Goddess blends especially effective and hope to continue as a customer in the future."

2016-01-13

Fabulous products

"I use their products every day and find them to be of superior quality. Service is great and shipping time is as stated. "

2016-01-12

Ananda Apothecary is my "go-to" for essential oils

"I have been purchasing my essential oils from Ananda Apothecary for a couple years now. Their oils are wonderful. Infact, I never liked lavender until I found their wild lavender....now I use it every day. As I expand my oil collection, I find that Ananda's prices are very competitive and affordable. I appreciate that I can buy direct and not go thru a distributor. The customer service is excellent. The forum is great as well...I've gotten a lot of answers to my questions. Thanks Ananda!!!"

2016-01-03

"I ordered for the first time from Ananda Apothecary on Dec. 30th and on Jan. 2nd I had my oils!!! (I'm in AL, they are in CO)They came packed so well and with such great care!!!! I had been ordering from an MLM company and feeling like a poor steward with my money, so I was really praying for a better option. I recently read an interview of Ananda Apothecary from a blog called Marvy Moms, and it impressed me to try them out. I am so glad I did!!!! My order contained 3 oils and they are all awesome and smell terrific!!!! No more expensive MLM's with 2 + week shipping for me!!!!! I really like this company's business practices and products!!!!! Ananda Apothecary is a great place to purchase oils!!!!"

2015-12-31

"My order arrived well packed and timely. I have been using the oils in my diffuser and am very pleased with them."

2015-12-30

"I love Ananda Apothecary. I am so satisfied with their oils and love their prices and that I have the option of buying different sizes which also help bring the price down. As a massage therapist I am very picky as to what I put on my clients bodies in order to give them the deepest healing possible. After doing much research and sampling many different brands, I am so happy with Ananda Apothecary and am so grateful that I have found an essential oil connection to stick with."

2015-12-22

"I have ordered Ananda oils several times and have been satisfied with both the quality of the oils and diffusers I have received as well as the customer service. The educational material they provide free of charge on their website is hands down the most thorough I have seen. You cannot go wrong ordering from Ananda!"

2015-12-15

"I really enjoyed browsing the Ananda Apothecary webpage. I found all of the information about the properties of the oils informative and more thorough than other oil websites. I placed an order and never received a shipping confirmation. But when I called the folks on the phone were very nice and helpful and my order actually arrived very quickly. I will definitely use Ananda for future oil purchases. "

2015-12-13

"This is my first time ever using oils and I found Ananda Apothecary and I absolutely love there oils and the beautiful diffuser. Will definitely be placing more orders. Shipping was really fast."

2015-12-02

"I ordered Ananda Essentials oils for my sister who has 2 daughters and were going through a circle of cough and cold.. My sister was very happy with the aroma and the useful properties of the oils. This was recommended by a friend of mine who has been using Ananda oils since years and she swears by them"

2015-11-28

"Quick shipping. Packaging is top notch and product quality is clearly high. Only ordered a small 5 ml bottle of "CBD x3". I look forward to further experience with this and other essential oils."

2015-11-17

"I love this basil and peppermint oils! All I can say is that it is simply amazing. So many uses I can't even go in to all of it! Real high quality oil. It's a great mood stabilizer. Love it. "

2015-11-11

"I am new to ordering from Ananda Apothecary and am very pleased with the ease of using the website, finding information, and ordering. My first order arrived in the stated time frame and I am waiting for my second order to arrive. When I called customer service with some questions, Will was very helpful, courteous, and helped me understand how to use the product I bought more efficiently. "

Share Ananda Apothecary's store rating

Ananda Apothecary is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ananda Apothecary is not a merchant member
Ananda Apothecary does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!