• Address: 245 30th Street

Product & services pricing Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10

"Wonderful products at a good price. "

"I purchased the rosemary CO2 extraction to use as an anti-oxidant for my delicate carrier oils. It arrived quickly and the bottle was carefully wrapped and packaged. When I opened the bottle I was delighted with the fresh smell of rosemary, as if it had just been cut from the garden. With this particular variety of rosemary there is none of the camphor smell that we find in the cineol distillation. The quality is high, so I have no doubt that it will serve its intended purpose. I definitely plan to order from this seller again."

"It is absolutely the best quality of pure essential oils I have ever came across. Fast delivery and updates. A company you can trust. I applied the Helichrysum essential oil from Ananda Apothecary on an existing (deep) cat scratch on my hand and to another old scar on my face today, literally I could visualise the healing powers and notice the difference within hours. Simply stunned! Grateful that I discovered Ananda Apothecary and their ability to offer the highest clinical and therapeutic grade oils from around the world at affordable prices. I simply love them."

"After years as a YL distributor, I began trying other companies to find quality oils at a better price - and The Ananda Apothecary is my first choice. Every single oil I've tried has been as good or better than any other I've used. Their customer service is knowledgeable, and shipping is fast and most of the time free (depending on your order size). Well worth a go if you're looking for really good essential oils, carriers and the like. And they seem to always have fun 'freebie' specials going on."

"I had a rather large order from Ananda Apothecary and was so excited for it to come. All of my items were packaged perfectly and arrived in good shape. Everything was very high quality and very much suited my liking. When I went to use my carrot root oil I found it to be empty so I called and left a message knowing it was the weekend and it would be a couple days till they called back. It was not necessary to wait for a call back as I had received an e-mail of an order confirmation for a new bottle that was being sent to me. They simply needed the phone call and quickly set off on making my order right. On my order form there was a nice hand written note apologizing and wishing me well.
The customer service is excellent and it was fun receiving free products to try. I will definitely be ordering from this company from now on for my essential oil needs. High quality products and high quality service.

"Excellent customer service and the products are top notch. I will be purchasing from them again."

"Thank you kindly for the care taken wrapping my order.  I enjoyed opening the package.  It was very feng shui and reminded me of the Far East.  It is all an indication of the type of company you run.  Once again thank you!
The quality of the pure essential oils from the Ananda Apothecary is top notch!

"I have been a very satisfied customer, excellent products, good customer service and very fast shipping!

"I am very new to the essential oils world. I can honestly say that I literally spent days researching essential oils and their uses. I also spent significant time researching companies that offered essential oils. What I really appreciate about Ananda Apothecary is the vast amount of useful information they have available on their website. When I had a question, their friendly and knowledgeable customer service department quickly responded. My order arrived within a week with each individual bottle of oil was carefully wrapped to ensure my products arrived unbroken. The quality of the therapeutic essential oils are far better than any of the other well known companies...AND the oils are less expensive. I am extremely satisfied with my choice in Ananda Apothecary and plan to be a lifelong customer.

Jenny R.
Topeka, Kansas

"Great price, fast delivery. Had an issue with one bottle, which was found leaking."

"This was my first time ordering from Ananda Apothecary and I am very pleased. Their products are of great quality and reasonably priced! The shipping was fast and packaged well. I can't WAIT until my next order comes. Highly recommended!"

"I would like to say Ananda Apothecary is a good company to order from. My order came quickly, was wrapped well so there was no bottle breakage and I enjoyed getting a couple free items with my order. I especially like the website that gives you so much detailed info on each essential oil and also the forums where you can ask questions or just find topics you are interested in. I appreciate the fact you are getting pure oils at a discounted price."

"Everything always arrived exactly as ordered, ships right away and arrives sooner than expected. The products are the highest quality and I love the free products offered. Great company, great people! The website is also full of very helpful information. "

"I just received my first order today. I was thoroughly impressed with the level of vibration and intention I could feel as soon as I opened the package. I am a teaching Reiki Master as was acutely aware of the energy change in the room almost instantly. You can literally feel the intention in each bottle before you even open it!!! So lovely...and the aromas are completely intoxicating...truly medicinal. I will be a customer for life and look forward to sharing this medicine with my Reiki clientele at Love of the Earth??"

"I ORDERED FOR THE 1ST TIME AND I PLAN TO ORDER AGAI. THE SITE IS VERY EASY TO NAVIGATE AND MY ORDER HAS BEEN SHIPPED QUICKLY. "

Ananda Apothecary is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ananda Apothecary is a merchant member
Ananda Apothecary participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,896 merchant members.