• Ananda Apotheca Ananda Apothecary Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10

"While I am new to essential oils, I have found a company that I can support because I trust that their oils are pure, they have a great selection, and they have a lot of valuable information about each oil. I am looking forward to future orders."

"I have been an Ananda customer for about a year now and am very happy with the quality of the oils and the customer service. My orders ship quickly and after a mistake on one order, they corrected it propery and made me a customer for life. They are a great company and I have referred many friends and family who are also happy customers."

"Just received my order, fast shipping . I have been wanting to purchase the Super Skin Base, I received it and mixed with essential oils that I found listed on the Forums and applied to my face-it feels wonderful"

"Great company, great products, great prices, super fast shipping, fast replies to emails, .... couldn't ask for more!!! Highly recommended! Try the cacao absolute, it's amazing!"

"I ordered some essential oils from Ananda Apothecary because my son had purchase some Essential oils last year, we love the quality and the great service they offer. Shipping is fast and they answer questions in a very friendly manner. I love the prices and just over all the web site is very easy to use and find what i'm looking for. Thank you so much"

"Ananda is the best! I became a believer in oils when I suffered a painful steam burn. I tried pushing back the pain with ice. At the end of the day, I was still in a great deal of pain. My son reminded me about my recent purchase of Amanda's Lavender. I put it on and within five minutes the pain was completely gone, never came back and my skin did not scar. I was shocked. I have purchased oils for my mother's osteoarthritis; again with positive results. Ananda is affordable, quick in shipping, perfect in packing and most importantly, excellent oils."

"VERY satisfied! Have had 2 orders w/Ananda so far and all the oils are high quality and as far as I can tell certainly equal to (if not better) than the 2 "big name MLM" essential oil competitors. Another great thing about Ananda are the price-points. With no MLM distributor upcharge involved, you will save money by purchasing from them. Shipping has always been speedy and the oils are careful wrapped and packaged. A+ company. :) "

"Time after time this company has exceeded my expectations with reasonable prices
and good service!

"I have ordered several times from Ananda and will continue to do so. There is a large selection of high quality oils. These lovely oils are priced true and fair. The website itself is educational. I have had to call customer service a couple times to tweek my order or for questions, and they are most friendly and helpful."

"I exclusively buy from Ananda Apothecary in my therapeutic practice for single oils. Foremost, I trust the quality as the best available such as organic or wild crafted; the aroma of the oils are excellent being true to the product and not perfume-y like other lower quality oils tend to be, they also offer the CO2 process for the truest and most elegant smell for certain oils, e.g. ginger - which is delightful! Additionally, I recommend this company for the variety of harvested locations that the oils are produced. Lastly, it is wonderful that there are many options of bottle sizes, which give people the ability to try an essential oil without a large investment of funds. "

"I ordered some essential oil samples and am highly impressed with the quality. I am especially impressed with the customer service. I had forgotten to add an item to my order and emailed the company. I heard back within an hour and they had added what I had forgotten. My order arrived in just three days. Very carefully packaged, probably the best packaging of any oil company I have tried."

"I am a senior citizen and prefer to order over the phone. I like the personal touch and I am able to ask questions. Ananda Apothecary invites me to call, and they are always so pleasant and knowledgeable. But when I do go on line, I find that the website is loaded with choices of products and total and complete information on every product. I can even find out how to make a blend with the appropriate oil/carrier ratio !! perfect! Thank you! Anne Farren"

"I love love love this site. I just placed my third order with them and couldn't be happier. Their oils are as high quality as any of the "name brands" I've tried from friends and usually at half the price. My current favorite is their "Purify" and Lavender. I also love how they always have extra offers to go with your order. This time I'm getting a free "Seasonal blend" Italian Bergamot and free shipping AGAIN! They even offer samples for just a few dollars so you can try out even their more expensive oils before you invest more in them. The order I placed this morning shipped within three hours. Every other order I've placed has been received quickly and in perfect condition and their customer service is always quick and very helpful. I also love that their extra bottles, droppers and lids are so inexpensive and simple to add on to an order so I can get whatever I need for just a couple more dollars. I'm so thrilled to have found this company. I have no complaints. "

"Great quality oils. Fast shipping. Awesome prices. Love Ananda!"

"Bought a Synergy Diffuser and I am very very happy with it. Buying another as a gift. Very neat, small and attractive and working well. Am in Australia so just needed an adapter for the plug into the power point. No problem of voltage difference. More beautiful oils, exquisite Frankincense and the well priced Bulgarian Lavender, deep and rich to my mind like the Bulgarian roses the distiller produces. I am much happier with Ananda's oils than any obtained elsewhere. at similar or mostly higher prices. Delightful site. Lot of information on the site and links to research and constant input to more studies.. Synergy package is attractive and well well designed and keepable for travel. The other items come rolled in a bed of natural coloured puffy lace like paper. Joy. A beautiful sensibility in everything. Heart and soul. 5/5 for everything."

Share Ananda Apothecary's store rating

Ananda Apothecary is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ananda Apothecary is a merchant member
Ananda Apothecary participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,697 merchant members.