Stores > Ananda Apothecary

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"My first order from Ananda Apothecary will be the first of many orders to come..I am so very impressed with all aspects of this company..from the excellent quality oils, exceptional customer service, and outstanding shipping care and speed! I will be a forever customer! Thank you Ananda Apothecary!!"

"I received my order this past week and LOVE the products. They smell wonderful and have been helpful with issues with my skin. I have used items from the citrus sampler in homemade laundry detergent and really gave it a boost! I will be ordering more of these oils from Ananda Apothecary."

"I have now ordered with the Ananda Apothecary two times, and both times I have been thrilled with both the product and the customer service. Items were shipped across country to me and arrived very quickly and well packaged. I also love the oils that I ordered! The quality is wonderful, and the prices very reasonable. I would highly recommend them!

"I have ordered several time from Ananda Apothecary. Their product and prices are fantastic! Their website is a wealth of information & the quality of the products are outstanding! I have been recommending them to everyone I know."

"Ananda has very good quality at highly competitive pricing.
They are extremely prompt with their orders and they have
great customer service. They are my favorite provider.

"I have been a user of essential oils for many years. I would purchase from a local health food store but recently started purchasing from doterra. While there oils are nice they are way overpriced. I discovered Ananda apothecary while researching oils online. I love how informative the site is on all the oils and also love the amazing selection."

"Received my patchouli oil today and I'm very happy. My order was shipped quickly The price was great and the quality was totally awesome. I love the way they provide information about the oils. I look forward to purchasing more oils. I would recommend Ananda Aromatherapy to anyone seeking quality oil at a great price.
H. Felton

"I am new to oils and have been buying a couple at a time from a few different companies. When I got Ananda Apothecary's order I was glad to see they used recyclable padding around the oils instead of packing peanuts or plastic bubble wrap.
I have found I enjoy citrus scents and found a free sampler of 5 citrus scents and I must say they are amazing! The aromas smell like I have the real fruit in my hand.
I will definitely be placing another order through Ananda!

"While I am new to essential oils, I have found a company that I can support because I trust that their oils are pure, they have a great selection, and they have a lot of valuable information about each oil. I am looking forward to future orders."

"I have been an Ananda customer for about a year now and am very happy with the quality of the oils and the customer service. My orders ship quickly and after a mistake on one order, they corrected it propery and made me a customer for life. They are a great company and I have referred many friends and family who are also happy customers."

"Just received my order, fast shipping . I have been wanting to purchase the Super Skin Base, I received it and mixed with essential oils that I found listed on the Forums and applied to my face-it feels wonderful"

"Great company, great products, great prices, super fast shipping, fast replies to emails, .... couldn't ask for more!!! Highly recommended! Try the cacao absolute, it's amazing!"

"I ordered some essential oils from Ananda Apothecary because my son had purchase some Essential oils last year, we love the quality and the great service they offer. Shipping is fast and they answer questions in a very friendly manner. I love the prices and just over all the web site is very easy to use and find what i'm looking for. Thank you so much"

"Ananda is the best! I became a believer in oils when I suffered a painful steam burn. I tried pushing back the pain with ice. At the end of the day, I was still in a great deal of pain. My son reminded me about my recent purchase of Amanda's Lavender. I put it on and within five minutes the pain was completely gone, never came back and my skin did not scar. I was shocked. I have purchased oils for my mother's osteoarthritis; again with positive results. Ananda is affordable, quick in shipping, perfect in packing and most importantly, excellent oils."

"VERY satisfied! Have had 2 orders w/Ananda so far and all the oils are high quality and as far as I can tell certainly equal to (if not better) than the 2 "big name MLM" essential oil competitors. Another great thing about Ananda are the price-points. With no MLM distributor upcharge involved, you will save money by purchasing from them. Shipping has always been speedy and the oils are careful wrapped and packaged. A+ company. :) "

Share Ananda Apothecary's store rating

Ananda Apothecary is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ananda Apothecary is a merchant member
Ananda Apothecary participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.