• Address: 245 30th Street

Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10

"I love this store. Their essential oils are among the highest quality, and the prices are exceedingly reasonable. Service is excellent, and the selection is unparalleled."

"I have been a customer of Ananda for over a year, and have found their level of service and care to be uniformly excellent. Every one of my orders has been packaged lovingly, shipped quickly and arrived intact, often accompanied by a handwritten note of thanks on the packing list. I initially chose Ananda due to their good prices, high-quality products and the impression I received from their website that they genuinely care about their products and their clientele. I chose correctly. Ananda will continue to be my sole supplier of Bach flower remedies and dispenser bottles, and if I ever purchase essential oils it will be from them."

"I have purchased products from Ananda Apothecary and I have to give them a very high rating for going out of their way to resolve my issue of a replacement of a diffuser. Since then, I have spoken with several associates as well as the owner apologizing for the delay which was the postal aervice's error. It seems they sent my replacement back to Ananda, however they worked quickly to resolve this issue and I now have a new diffuser which is working great. I also received complimentary oils and purchased other products from them and I am very satisfied. I will buy from them again and their oils are the best quality I have purchased, which I have bought from other companies and there is no comparison--I really love their oils."

"Consistently reliable products. Great quality. I recommend this company."

"I ordered these oils because someone I've met through friends on facebook is trying to sell me on Young Livings essential oils. I was very interested, but not very interested in the price. First I received the order very quickly, I also was able to purchase 5 oils for the price of one bottle of Lavender from them (Yes Lavender was apart of my order). I have been diffusing oils and actually applied peppermint and eucalyptus to my nose and there was no oily residue feeling, no burning ( I had a bad experience with Now Foods pep oil). So far everthing is great! Oh and I forgot to mention, their customer service is awesome. After I placed my order I noticed that they gave first time customers free shipping but you have to add a code at check out. I just left a comment on the page saying I wish I would have seen that before I placed my order and someone contacted me about giving me a credit for the price of shipping! I haven't received it yet but the fact that they contacted me when I didn't even ask was awesome! I guess I just figured I snoozed I lose.. but that was not the case!"

"I consider myself somewhat of a Sandalwood connoisseur, having used it for many years and having lived and learned about its variations in India. The Sandalwood oil that I get from Ananda Apothecary is of the highest quality. It is not an inexpensive product anywhere. The value from AA is good."

"I love Ananda Apothecary! Oils are high quality & well priced. Everyone is helpful & knowledgeable. Orders are sent out in a timely manner. Any problems are taken care of immediately."

"I purchased a diffuser from them which stopped working shortly after I received it. I called as well as emailed them and received an email with shipping information for a replacement however that replacement never came. The problem was the information sent to me was a notice to ship but not a receipt of the actual shipment. Now since December 3 I have not received an actual response from them. When I call and leave a message there is no return call.
I will not buy anything else from this company.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-01-2014

anandaapothecary, Ananda Apothecary rep has responded

“Hi, my name is Eric, owner of the company. It is my understanding that you had received your diffuser just a couple of days later...I hope it's working as you hoped. Please let us know if there's anything we can do!

All the Best,
Eric
info@anandaapothecary.com”

"All of the sales persons were friendly and very helpful. I was pleased with the quality of the products, however I was not pleased with the smell of the amber essence that I ordered but was told that it was no problem to send it back. One thing that was a little frustrating was that my phone calls were usually not answered and I had to leave a message and it was the next day before someone called me back."

"The Ananda Apothecary is everything you are reading in all these five star reviews. They go beyond my expectations to make sure I have the highest quality and purest helichrysum oil (which I have ordered a few times) and they are prompt with their deliveries. They really know the healing/aromatic/etc. properties of the products they carry. That's the conclusion I've come to by perusing their website. They not only look upon the subjective, spiritual side, but they delve into the specifics of the science behind the products. And you get the vibe that they really care about us all. Right on, Ananda."

"Needed pure jasmine oil for its fragrance while offerings and pooje to GOD. Excellent product."

"My absolute two favorties from Ananda are Frankincense Carteri and Sea Buckthorn C02. The Frankincense has a scent that instantly grounds me and imparts a sense of peace and calm. I purchased the Sea Buckthorn to use as part of a sunscreen, but I actually got an unexpected side effect of brighter more even toned skin! I don't know if the oil effectively blocked the sun and allowed my skin to heal or the oil itself repaired sun damage?? Maybe both and this change was in a matter of about three weeks. I will continue to use it and see what happens. "

"I received my order super fast!! The oils are lovely and the prices teriffic. The ordering process was very easy with a website that was easy to navigate and has lots of great information. The Wild Lavender is a beautifully sweet lavender, absolutely lovely. Thanks, I will be ordering from you again!

"My order was shipped extremely fast and packaged in natural materials instead of plastic - a real bonus. The oils I received are obviously of very high quality. I believe the Ananda Apothecary to be one of the best online sellers of the highest quality essential oils. I will be ordering again!"

"I am so happy with all of the oils and blends that I bought from Ananda. The purity of their oils is incredible and I will be buying from them for years to come! "

Ananda Apothecary is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ananda Apothecary is a merchant member
Ananda Apothecary participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.