Stores > TextbookRush.com

• Address: 802 Avondale Ave. Grandview Hts. OH
    • Contact: help@textbooksrus.com
    • Phone: (614) 486-3348
    • Customer Support: (614) 486-3348
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.30/10 7.30/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.31/10 6.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.83/10 6.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.83/10 4.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.76/10 4.76/10

2016-06-17

"Quick delivery and killegal prices! It's so nice not to get screwed over by campus bookstores. "

2016-06-17

"very good reasonable service"

2016-06-17

Good-conditioned, low-priced used books for fast delivery

"I am happy and I highlly recommend Textbook Rush.com ."

Low prices and Fast delivery

"Easy to work with, although when shipping make sure it spent use an old address. The site does not have a way to delete old addresses. Watch out for that and you can't find a better place to order your books from. Way cheaper than the bookstores on campus for most things. "

"**%¡¢%\"

2016-06-17

"Book was paked well and shipped quickly! Seller rates A1+++++!"

Easy, Easy,

"My experience selling my books this time was as excellent as the previous times. There is not another company that pays as much as TextbookRush.com pays. I will come back as many times as I have books available for sale."

Textbook Rush is Right

"They really RUSH your Order to you in a very quick manner. I was taking a 5 week summer course, and time was of the essence. Within TWO days I had my book. Thank you Text Book Rush

They were equally as fast on paying their purchase of used books from me. I have never had such fast service from any other used textbook purchaser or lender.

Service in a rush!

"Service was provided efficiently in every matter of the purchase. There were no delays and the product exceeded expectations including the price."

Don't be greedy like me

"Sure, I was offered more for my books so I sent them to Textbookrush. They only paid me for 1 of the books though ,claiming that it had watermarks on it. Well duh! It was a used book. I should've at least got a partial payment since they will most likely still sell or rent it. I've never used this company before and will not again."

Great experience!

"I ordered my textbook late and had to rush the order. The expedited shipping was quicker than expected and I got it in plenty of time at a great price!
I'll definitely be back to purchase my books until I'm finished with school!
Thanks so much for the great service!

2016-06-16

"Awesome response, quick delivery"

Never arrived

"My text never arrived, apparentlyou the vendor canceled and I was never notified. I had to contact textbookrush.com when two weeks had passed with no response. The refund was processed promptly though!"

Great!

"Fast shipping, good pricing, item arrived as described. Thanks again!"

Quick service. No problems

"Would do business with them again "

Share TextbookRush.com's store rating

TextbookRush.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TextbookRush.com is a merchant member
TextbookRush.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.