Stores > TextbookRush.com
  • TextbookRush.co
      Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST)
      (614) 486-3348
      help@textbooksrus.com
      (614) 486-3348

Product & services pricing Rating 7.96/10 7.96/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.45/10 7.45/10
Voice your opinion! Review TextbookRush.com by clicking a star below.

fast and cheap!

"great condition, very pleased"

I got it on time

"I received the book on time. "

Exactly as Described

"Looked up my old textbooks, got great prices for them. Sent them in and within 10 days I had a check in the mail for my textbooks. Great service."

2017-10-05

Delivery was fast and correct

"I thought the delivery was correct and prompt. I saved a ton of money buying from you guys. "

UNRELIABLE

"I Was told item would be shpiped within 3 business days then a week later I was told item was no longer available "

2017-10-05

Good

"They are prompt in response, and sent me the book in good condition. I ordered for a used book, but the status said 'used good condition' and I agree with it. Thanks. "

Excellent

"The item I purchased came so quickly. It was unexpected and allowed me to be prepared for the college semester. Thank you "

Awesome!

"Book was in great condition, shipping was fast and the best part - I saved $90! Will deffinitelly be using TexbookRush next semester."

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

"I bought two books from textbook rush. One of them would have been about 2 weeks after school started, which wouldn't work, so I emailed them and told them to cancel the order. They responded with they couldn't as the order had already been processed. Understandable. They suggested I contact them when the book arrives to start the return process. Got the book, contacted them for the return address. Sent it back, sent them the tracking number and waited. And waited. And waited. After two weeks I decided to reach out and see what was going on. First I checked the tracking number. The system said the package was out for delivery on Tuesday the 19th, it was now the 25th. Contacted the postal service, they said they attempted to deliver and had it at the post office for them to pick up and if it was not picked up by the 4th they would send it to a storehouse until the company made further arrangements. Ok cool. So I reached out to Textbook Rush and said that the package was there waiting for them to pick it up. No response. So I call them the 29th, representative says it will be taken care of. Monday comes, nothing. Package still at post office. Send them an e-mail the 4th to remind them the package will be sent to a storehouse if it is not picked up. No response. And the package is still at the post office. Do not buy from them. They don't tell you the books sometimes don't even get packaged until 2 weeks after you buy them, even though you pay for rush delivery. And returning anything to them is a nightmare. This is a $300 book, so I will not let this go until I get a refund. OH! AND since the book was sent to me and returned back, they are charging a 15% restocking fee even though I tried to cancel the order before it was shipped. "

Textbook never delivered

"Textbook was never delivered and I lost money and didn't have a book for the test. "

2017-10-04

Great Place to sell Books!!

"This is the place to get the best price for your used books by far!"

Fast and precise !

"Great !! :))))))))))))))))"

Used Books

"Best experience to buy a used book. I found that book as a new one. Delivery was done at the right time. Highly recommend TextbookRush.com "

textbooks

"Items have always been shipped out quickly. Prices are competitive while return policies are strong."

Bad experience buying textbook

"I bought a textbook, but didn't get anything tracking information and recived the book. "

Share TextbookRush.com's store rating

TextbookRush.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TextbookRush.com is a merchant member
TextbookRush.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.