Stores > TextbookRush.com

• Address: 802 Avondale Ave. Grandview Hts. OH
    • Contact: help@textbooksrus.com
    • Phone: (614) 486-3348
    • Customer Support: (614) 486-3348
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.74/10 6.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.75/10 4.75/10

2016-08-22

"PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP"

Book got Jacked

"Just sent in a buyback. The status of one of the books was listed as, "The item received did not meet our purchasing standards. This item cannot be accepted." The text book was purchased, new, at the beginning of summer for a fast track course. I don't highlight or mark textbooks in any way. The course was simple enough that I didn't even open the book all that much. If anything met the definition of "Used - Like New" it was this textbook. It's a $100 book I tried to sell back for $54.75. According to their FAQ, the book is going to be "recycled," which probably means they're putting it back on the shelf to sell to someone else as new."

This review was modified by kthaden on August 22 2016 01:38:56 PM

2016-08-22

Paid out less money than quoted

"Held my books for weeks and stated they were not buying them because the quote expired. Will never do business with them again!!!!!!"

2016-08-22

"My review is not for my last specific order, but for my last few experiences overall. There needs to be a way to get rid of old addresses in the system. An old address has been automatically selected for me 2 times now. When I click the right address it reverts back to an old one when I sign into PayPal. I was not so lucky the first time this happened to me. Another experience I had was through a seller not putting my house number on my package. I found this out through the shipping company what was happening to my package. I didn't hear from textbooks until it had been returned, which was disappointing. In the past, I have loved working with textbooksrus. My last few experiences haven't been great and I've been questioning the worth of the hassle. "

2016-08-22

"MY experience has been fast and easy!"

2016-08-22

"Was gerd much wow pretty alright"

2 down plenty to go!

"Very happy that I can resell my textbooks and keep the money in my Textbook Rush account for future purchases to offset any extra costs my book allowance does not cover. "

2016-08-22

Great follow through and updates

"I recently sold books back to TextbookRush.com. While I wished I would have gotten back more of the money I spent on the books, I was very satisfied with how easy TextbookRush made the sell back process. The free shipping is excellent and they kept me posted from when they received the books, to processing my check. Then I received my check in the exact time they specified. Well done! "

2016-08-22

Don't fear, your textbooks are here...earlier than expected!!

"I got all of the textbooks I ordered before the range of dates I was given for them to be delivered. Great job! "

Great!

"Fast and easy. Love it! Definitely looking forward to selling books in the future from this site"

Quick and easy money

"Textbookrush.com is quick and easy to use. They'll keep in touch every step of the way to ensure that a check is returned for your efforts."

2016-08-21

Very Fast, Very Affordable!

"I cannot thank you enough!! I have yet to be disappointed with the scheduled arrival of my order as well as its quality. I will definitely continue my business with you. Thank you so much for everything!!!"

koskit

"I found out that the book I purchased was not the one my daughter needed, so I had to return it. Sorry.

Great Buyback Company!

"Very pleasant experience selling my textbook to Textbook Rush. Excellent communication throughout the process. Very quick and easy!"

Selling success

"I was very pleased with this site. I would definitely sell my books back again. Fair. Fast. Easy. "

Share TextbookRush.com's store rating

TextbookRush.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TextbookRush.com is a merchant member
TextbookRush.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,515 merchant members.