Stores > TextbookRush.com

• Address: 802 Avondale Ave. Grandview Hts. OH
    • Contact: help@textbooksrus.com
    • Phone: (614) 486-3348
    • Customer Support: (614) 486-3348
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.21/10 7.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.21/10 6.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.46/10 4.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

Be more specific

"After sending in my book that i could've sold elsewhere, I did not receive any money AND my book will not be returned. I typed in the ISBN number of the correct book, was never told it couldn't be the loose leaf version, and it was in great condition. Next time before stealing you should mention that loose leaf versions are not allowed. Chegg takes my loose leaf versions every time, and that's who I'll continue selling and buying my books from. "

You Rock

"I sold 4 books to TextbookRush and I was pleased with the service and the amount I recieved for the books. I was really pleased when I was able to sell 2 of these books, that Coker College would not buy back at all!"

2017-01-10

"super easy process and fast turnaround for payment!"

Never again

"Never received item I ordered. Only got refunded bc I went to better business bureau. Customer service was less than helpful. "

Wrong amount

"I was quoted $85 and some change. I received a check for $47.00. Not going through this site again and I would not recommend. "

Their name doesn't lie

"My books got here even sooner than expected and they were all in even better condition than was stated. Very high quality. 10/10 would recommend. Will come back next semester. "

did what was told

"everything went as planned. thanks!"

2017-01-09

"it was smooth no hassle......longer payout then other companies"

Couldnt ask for more

"Never heard of the site, tried it out and was not disappointed, my text books came quick and correct. "

1 out of 5 books

"This site offered me the most money on 1 of my 5 books (and only 63ยข less on another) so I sold that 1 book to them and the rest to 2 other sites. This site sent me my check the 2nd out of all 3. They definitely sent the most emails which was nice to see where my order was in the process, but also got a bit redundant and annoying. Overall happy I got a check for a poopy book I never used"

Still waiting for response

"I sent two books by FedEx on 12/18/16, which was received by
Textbook Rush on 12/21/16. The only comment in my account is that one book was received and waiting arrival on the other book. I have responded two separate times as to why this sellback has not been completed when both books where included in the same package. Three weeks later i'm being told this order is still under review.

Awesome experience

"I had an awesome experience purchasing a textbook for school. I can't wait to use your services again."

2017-01-09

"Super quick & easy ordering"

AWESOME!!!

"This was the first time I have ever sold back textbooks online and was so pleased with doing so. TextBookRush made the process so simple and easy and I will definitely use them again. The shipping is paid for, they process your order and payment very promptly. The whole experience was great! "

2017-01-09

"Fast easy and definitely will use again"

Share TextbookRush.com's store rating

TextbookRush.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TextbookRush.com is a merchant member
TextbookRush.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,451 merchant members.