• Address: 802 Avondale Ave. Grandview Hts. OH
    • Contact: help@textbooksrus.com
    • Phone: (614) 486-3348
    • Customer Support: (614) 486-3348
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.43/10 7.43/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.41/10 7.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.21/10 6.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.58/10 5.58/10

What is this?

"I found the book I had spent a lot of time looking for at an affordable price and I was very excited. I submitted my order only to receive an email two days later that said the book was no longer available. If I order and pay for something I expect that it is available for purchase and that I will receive it. "

"Great site to use!! Highly recommend!"

"Item was not really in stock. Had to go out and buy it in a hurry :(."

TextbookRush, TextbookRush.com rep has responded

“I'm sorry for the inconvenience. If you check back on our website within a few hours we may have the book in stock again. We are always receiving books.

Thanks,
Kendra”

"very happy with quality of product and quick service"

"The textbook I ordered came to my home faster then told, and was in newish shape. There were a few bent pages but the cost and use of the book was worth more then those few things."

"Hands down, the best buy back program around that I have found! I have referred you guys to my friends and one was smart enough to take advantage the program! I even posted it to my Facebook page to share with friends and family!"

"TextbookRush is great they were very up to date with shipped and delivering of my books. I will definitely be using this website again."

"I was amazed that the book came in at great shape. Got it a lot cheaper too."

"Efficient and reliable service."

"I have been either buying or selling books through textbooksrush for the past three years and I am extremely satisfied with the time I receive my refunds and or books."

"There were no glitches nor delays with my order. It was easy and the delivery was prompt. Most of all I LOVE their great prices! Thanks TEXTBOOKRUSH.com"

“That's great to hear!”

"Very fast Great service! Will use again if I need to. "

"Have used Textbook Rush before with great success and results. However, this instance, the order was placed and a day or so later, I got an e-mail stating the text was no longer in stock. Just shocked that the system didn't already know that when I placed the order. Will definitely attempt to purchase from them in the future."

"Thank you for the fast delivery! I will be ordering from this sight again. I am pleased with how fast my order was delivered."

"I 'sold' books but never received a label to ship them. "

“Hello,

You should have received an email regarding your order with instructions to print your free shipping label. Also, if you go to the TextbookRush website and click on the tab "My Account" it should have your order history and a link to print your shipping label. If you have any other questions please email help@textbookrush.com

Thanks,
Kendra”

TextbookRush.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TextbookRush.com is a merchant member
TextbookRush.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,906 merchant members.