• TextbookRush.co TextbookRush.com Elite Status

• Address: 802 Avondale Ave. Grandview Hts. OH
    • Contact: help@textbooksrus.com
    • Phone: (614) 486-3348
    • Customer Support: (614) 486-3348
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.23/10 7.23/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.33/10 6.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.68/10 6.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.37/10 5.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.06/10 6.06/10

What is this?

"Awesome site for book rentail."

"I have not recieved my book that I ordered and the customer service line is not available at any time I have called to speak to a representative."

"This is the best site to buy your books at a great price!"

"Very easy transaction and fast payment. I have sold several books and have always been paid exactly as quoted. Very pleased with this company."

"very fast shipping, great book"

"Shipping the books was easy and quick with the prepaid label and my money arrived fairly quickly after."

"My order was cancelled due to the book being out of stock "

"This place is great, fair price, and free shipping. The process is decent too from shipping to money in the bank. Cannot beat it. I suggest this place to the students at my college. "

"It was a simple process to sign up for an account and find the book I needed. Shipping was right on time as well"

"If you need to sell your books, look no further. Textbookrush.com is fast, trustworthy and reliable! I sell all my college books to them and have been 100% satisfied! Thanks textbook rush!!"

"My book came quickly and in excellent condition. Thank you!"

"They were very fast, my book came a couple days after my order had been placed

"Quick. Great service. Second time I've used them and loved it. Will continue to use. "

"They sent my check to the wrong address even though my current one is on file. I have to wait 45 days to have another check issued. Other than that i was kept in the loop every step from receiving to the issuance of the funds even though it went to the wrong place. "

"good sell rate, quick and easy processing!"

Share TextbookRush.com's store rating

TextbookRush.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TextbookRush.com is a merchant member
TextbookRush.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,835 merchant members.