• Address: 802 Avondale Ave. Grandview Hts. OH
    • Contact: help@textbooksrus.com
    • Phone: (614) 486-3348
    • Customer Support: (614) 486-3348
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.59/10 7.59/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.02/10 7.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.45/10 7.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.13/10 6.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.17/10 5.17/10

What is this?

"Delivery was very quick. Price is reasonable. "

"I got a great deal on my textbook."

"Waiting for the check took a while, but I got it and I'm happy!"

"It was great until I got the email saying my check was processeed and will be to you in 1-2business day when it takes like 1-2 weeks."

"I sold text books easily and received my check in the mail promptly. I would do business with them again. "

"Textbook rush is a very easy site to navigate and their conditions are very easily understood. I was returning (selling back) textbooks and had no problems at all. I also got very good deals on all
Y books do it benefitted me more than sling tbem back somewhere else.

"Awesome. Pay super quick. If you choose FedEx. I guarantee you will receive your money within 48 hours"

"One afternoon while going through some things I came across some textbooks that I don't need anymore. I decided to sell them and found Textbookrush through a quick internet search. Within minutes I was printing out a shipping label. I loved that I didn't have to pay for the shipping! I just had to print the label, pack up the books, and send them on their way. A few weeks later I received my check! It was so smooth! A nice way to get a little cash and allow someone else to use some books that I don't need. Thanks, Textbookrush!"

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-12-2014

TextbookRush, TextbookRush.com rep has responded

“That is great to hear! Happy we could help you make some cash!”

"Purchase was a gift. Arrived in time and in excellent condition. Recipient was very happy. I will make future purchases. Thank you very much!"

"Book was a little more damaged then I thought it should have been with water stains on bottom edge and bottom edge bent. Saying this according to ad book was in good shape and have bought several books and were as ad said until this one."

"TextbookRush was very quick and efficient"

ckj

"Shipped promptly, no problems with order."

"easy to complete & send; check came fast."

"The textbooks arrived quickly and the books were in fantastic condition."

"The book was shipped on time but the package it was shipped in was stuck to the cover of the book . The tape was on the cover of the book which when removed teared off the cover. The new book doesn't look new anymore. "

TextbookRush.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TextbookRush.com is a merchant member
TextbookRush.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.