• TextbookRush.co TextbookRush.com Elite Status

• Address: 802 Avondale Ave. Grandview Hts. OH
    • Contact: help@textbooksrus.com
    • Phone: (614) 486-3348
    • Customer Support: (614) 486-3348
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 6.28/10 6.28/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.47/10 5.47/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.59/10 5.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.87/10 4.87/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

What is this?

2015-07-26

Very slow and not good service. "

2015-07-26

"Received my check in a quick amount of time"

2015-07-26

"Very simple and straightforward. If you can pour a bowl of cereal, you can use textbook rush. I haven't had to pay for books since my freshman year because of textbookrush.com."

2015-07-26

"Great service! Would defiantly recommend to everyone!"

2015-07-26

"-Very quick and on time with my textbooks"

2015-07-26

"My textbook was delivered on time. Everything went well."

2015-07-26

"Quick service and good customer service. Received check in mail very quickly. "

2015-07-26

"easy fast and quick return on money"

2015-07-26

"All of my books have come in as described and in a timely manner. The only disappointment I experienced was when I ordered a book at a great price point and revieved an email the next day that my order could not be filled because the book was no longer available. This put me off schedule and budget."

2015-07-26

"I ordered my son's college book. Received an international version and was assured it was the same as the requested version. He used it with some difficulty- page numbers differed etc.
When I went to sell it back, I was offered $51.00 for what you had sent me when I requested the US version. However when I returned it- now it was worth nothing because it was an international version. Seems like a scam to me. You could sell it to me for a hefty price assuring me it was exactly the same as the US version, but would not take it back for $51.00. Yes I am very dissatisfied."

2015-07-25

"Books came quickly! Was very pleased"

2015-07-25

"Service was prompt. I was kept in the loop throughout the transaction. "

2015-07-25

"Am very satisfied with how professional the customer service staff were at Textbookrush.com.

Had to update my delivery address after placing the order and contacted the customer service staff -- they followed up on my request in every possible way to ensure that I would arrive the order in the updated address. And I did. Highly recommended!"

2015-07-25

"Received in a timely manner in condition as described. We have used the site for several years for 3 college students and always satisfied."

2015-07-25

"Great businesses places customers first; this place doesn't. They are more concerned about profit. Never informed me about delay in book. I contacted them and they told me that Id have to wait another week for it. Good thing I inboxed them! Instead of using expedited shipping since they inconvienced me, they downgraded my shipping to the cheapest w the longest shipping time. I paid for expedited shipping bc I needed my book in at a certain time, they were more concerned about keeping an extra $7 or so in their pocket. Don't buy books here. Bad customer service. "

Share TextbookRush.com's store rating

TextbookRush.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TextbookRush.com is a merchant member
TextbookRush.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.