Stores > TextbookRush.com

• Address: 802 Avondale Ave. Grandview Hts. OH
    • Contact: help@textbooksrus.com
    • Phone: (614) 486-3348
    • Customer Support: (614) 486-3348
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.59/10 7.59/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.90/10 6.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.44/10 4.44/10

Worth using this service

"Quick service! Good buy back price "

2016-11-28

"Th delivery took longer than I expected."

2016-11-28

Very good price for books and even sent back what they didn't take!

"Sent in two books and they didnt accept one due to water damage and they sent it back. And got the check in a couple days after they received it."

2016-11-26

"I have not received my textbook back or my payment check. Supposedly my pristine used book was rejected for a water spot that was not there when I sent it off. It's not worth the time for the $20 quote they gave me for the $140 barely used book. "

In the nik of time

"Waited too long to place book order and found TextbookRush. The book arrived in two business days just as advertised."

Great service

"Fast and easy. As expected. "

2016-11-25

Very speedy with payment!

"A satisfied customer for sure."

2016-11-25

"Textbook rush was easy, I was surprised by how easy it was. I sent my books, they processed it and then sent me the check. I received my money and was happy "

2016-11-24

Good luck getting any sort of worthwhile answer from their support staff

"TextbookRush's support staff is just horrendous. Apparently my book did not meet the requirements listed on their website and it was returned to me. It was a loose-leaf textbook (with no cover-how on earth is is SUPPOSED to have a cover?!?!) which they apparently don't take. The kicker: I sent in two books like this and they accepted the cheaper on (around $19) but rejected the more expensive one (quoted at around $110). What's up with that? Three emails to their support "team" and I had only half-assed, beat-around-the-bush answers. Don't deal with these people. They're scum and their greed thrives off of poor college students. I think that any employee working there ought to be ashamed at how poorly they treat customers. I really hope you go out of business...let the pros at Amazon do this. "

2016-11-24

Textbookrush is great!

"Very fast processing and payment!"

Confused

"I got my quote, mailed off the book never heard anything back. I followed all the proper procedures as stated, still nothing."

2016-11-23

"Very good service! Quick and easy."

FAST PAYMENT

"The day they received my books, they paid me the same day. So far best place to sell my books!"

2016-11-23

havent had an issue until last time

"I had ordered a book, they immediately took the money out of the account and about 10 minutes later informed me that they did not have the book in stock (even though on the site it clearly stated "in stock"). I was then informed that it would take days to get the money returned. Overall, it was a frustrating situation, if they didn't have it in stock, they shouldn't be advertising that they do. I have ordered other books from them with no issues, just this last time there was an issue. "

Great service.

"Easy site to use.
Fast turnaround for funds deposited to Paypal

Share TextbookRush.com's store rating

TextbookRush.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TextbookRush.com is a merchant member
TextbookRush.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,455 merchant members.