Stores > TextbookRush.com

• Address: 802 Avondale Ave. Grandview Hts. OH
    • Contact: help@textbooksrus.com
    • Phone: (614) 486-3348
    • Customer Support: (614) 486-3348
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.34/10 6.34/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.71/10 6.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.43/10 5.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.75/10 4.75/10

What is this?

2016-02-06

"Arrived quickly and in good shape. "

2016-02-06

"smooth transaction, fast shipping book as described"

Wonderful returns and rentals

"The pricing for renting books is very reasonable and much cheaper than many other places. The quality of the books themselves is great too. I just recently tried the sell back option and it was fantastic; not only did I get a decent amount back for the books I had, it took less than 2 weeks to get everything processed. I will go to textbookrush first before buying or selling books for any class."

2016-02-06

Inexpensive but just as great!

"Received on time and I am enjoying the money saved."

#1 Best sellers

"Affordable, fast, & reliable. Love it! #1 website to buy, rent, & sell textbooks. Highly recommend it. Thanks! :-) "

Better late then never

"I ordered this book week before school started and finally got it today which is four weeks into the school year "

Text book

"My book got delayed. Rather than that my order was good. "

All Good

"texttbookrush.com has always been my first choice for college texts-with 3 in university I have saved a ton!!"

2016-02-05

Great service even when we ordered the wrong book

"My daughter told me the book she needed. Price at textbook rush to buy new wasn't much more than other places wanted to rent for. The book arrived quickly but then when my daughter got it to college she realized she ordered the wrong volume. I contacted textbook rush who immediately issued an RMA which let me print the shipping address and barcode label which I sent to my daughter. Within a few days the money was back on my card. Exceptional customer service, very impressed from start to finish. "

A Catchy Title

"Very satisfied with their service."

Accurate

"Their service was very accurate on the textbook that would be provided as well as the timeframe of which the book was to going to be delivered. The box it came in is useful for mailing back my rental book. So far, my first experience has been nice and smooth! "

BOOYA!!!!

"My textbook came in International version same everything different cover and a fraction of the price. Good first experience and definitely worth checking out to save on textbooks."

Lost in transit

"I never received my order. The seller responded that they had sent out the book,but I never got. Thankfully the seller returned the money and shipping expenses. 1 star up there is for that. But I wanted the book, so I had paid for it. Not only I lost the time, I lost the time bound deals on the book at other places "

2016-02-05

"Yall are horrible. Yall took my money with out sending me my book. It was not right and very unprofessional "

NO DELIVERY

"NO DELIVERY FOR 3 MONTHS AND NO REFUND OR ANY CONTACT INFORMATION. WORST EXPERIENCE TO BUY ANYTHING."

Share TextbookRush.com's store rating

TextbookRush.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TextbookRush.com is a merchant member
TextbookRush.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.