• TextbookRush.co TextbookRush.com Elite Status

• Address: 802 Avondale Ave. Grandview Hts. OH
    • Contact: help@textbooksrus.com
    • Phone: (614) 486-3348
    • Customer Support: (614) 486-3348
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 6.21/10 6.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.76/10 5.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.12/10 6.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.11/10 5.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.93/10 4.93/10

What is this?

"I expedited my order and paid an extra $10 to get it the following monday (i ordered it on a saturday). Except, I received it a week after. "

"Pretty good. Ordered my analytical chem notebook and it came on time. Can't complain."

"It took a long time to get to me"

"Great timing and very professional. "

"Almost too good to be true!! Prompt receipt of funds, super easy shipping, no complaints whatsoever."

"Books are like new, fantastic, I've recommended you to all my parent friends as the go to place for books."

"Good deal! These books would have cost twice as much new."

"TextbookRush made the transaction extremely simple and I had a check within a few days."

"Quick service, kept me updated with every step of the process, and gave me conlaratively high prices for my textbooks. Will definitely use again!"

"Thank you very for accepting my books, because with the money I can pay for my tuition....again thank you"

"I've never had a problem with textbookrush. I recommend them to all my friends!"

"Smooth and.convinient. I recommend it!!!"

"Everything was excellent, but I was dissatisfied with having been sent a dvd that was clearly unusable. It was a waste of money."

"Nice place to deal with!!!!!!!!!!!"

"One of my books was returned with what I consider very slight water damage. It was by far the most expensive book and I was relying on that money. "

Share TextbookRush.com's store rating

TextbookRush.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TextbookRush.com is a merchant member
TextbookRush.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.