• Address: 802 Avondale Ave. Grandview Hts. OH
    • Contact: help@textbooksrus.com
    • Phone: (614) 486-3348
    • Customer Support: (614) 486-3348
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.44/10 7.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.63/10 6.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10

What is this?

"Excellent service and great staff."

"i was able to find a rare text at a very affordable price. it is an invaluable reference that i will look to again and again. thank you!!"

"Great way to clean out shelves"

"I was very satisfied with my overall experience. Once the shipment was received, the company was very swift about checking the shipment in and sending the check. I would definitely use and recommend Textbookrush.com. "

"I have not received a check yet, but so far I am really happy with the prices of the books that I am selling. I look forward to doing more business with TEXTBOOKRUSH!"

"Quick, easy and painless. Textbook Rush makes dealing with the textbook price gouging market much easier! I like the easy process and fast payback. "

"I have a great experience with textbookrush. Wouldn't change a thing. "

"Super quick and super accurate service. I wish I would have known about textbook rush sooner as my textbooks were getting old. "

"I ordered four books from three sellers. One book came 5 days after the latest projected date. While I was waiting for it I wrote to the seller repeatedly, but they never answered. NBD in the end, I got it. The 4th book- well the seller charged $5 for shipping and then asked to add $10 to the shipping charge. I declined but nothing made it clear if I was going to get it but shipped more cheaply or not. Wrote email and email with no answer. I have the charge on my cedit card, so now I must dispute it. The only way I ever figured out the order was cancelled was thta the book never came. "

"Very satisfied. They were truthful with what type of product I would be getting and got it very quickly."

"Books I wanted to resell were available with reasonable return for my money. Overall turnaround time from returning the books to receiving payment was quick."

"Great job! Thank you guys. "

"Thanks for everything. I got my check really quick "

"Very prompt response and payment"

"I'm very pleased with the whole process! I would recommend this site to everyone with books to sell. Great job! "

TextbookRush.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TextbookRush.com is a merchant member
TextbookRush.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,876 merchant members.