Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 7.00/10 5,122 reviews

TextbookRush.com is a merchant member
    TextbookRush.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • TextbookRush.com contact information

• Address: 802 Avondale Ave. Grandview Hts. OH
    • Contact: help@textbooksrus.com
    • Phone: (614) 486-3348
    • Customer Support: (614) 486-3348
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST)

Product & services pricing Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10

All 5,124 Customer Reviews

"It was a great deal for the book and it was delivered quickly."

"I picked out the three books that I needed, filled in my payment information, and thought I was set. The next day, I learned my orders were cancelled- I had to email the website in order to find out why- THEY didnt tell me before I asked. I had to buy the books at a more expensive price on Amazon because the cheaper ones I THOUGHT I was buying on textbooksrus.com were no longer availiable. Im really mad about this. Ive been a customer for quite some time, but now, I dont trust this website. It was basically false advertising."

"The book cost $.99, shipping was $2.99; it was still the best value."

"The book was in really good shape & was shipped quickly! Thank you."

"Quick shipping, the book was in good condition"

"You made a huge mistake!!! One of my items was not even in the box!!I asked for you to resend it and you wouldn't. I had bought a used book and even though it was your mistake if I decide to purchase the book from you, which I definitely WILL NOT, I have to buy it at full price. Worst customer service ever!!!!!!!!!"

"I like the quick way the options were presented. I also like the options that were given as a "guest" where you can quickly order what you want and later become a member. As a full time student, this was a very efficient way of the setting up for buying books online. I also think it was great to have given shipping free for any purchase more than $25.00. I also liked how all the options of other sources were given along with prices and the cost for shipping which gave me the opportunity to make a good choice I believe in purchasing from TextbooksRus com. Thank you for making this experience great!! Hope to come back."

"Great service. Both textbooks I ordered were delivered very quickly and in great condition. I am very pleased with the level of service TextbooksRus delivers. Great job!"

"Took a little time to get here, but that is an issue with the postal service not TextbooksRus."

"Found quickly what I needed, at the best price, and came exactly when shipping said it would."

"Order arrived on time and in the condition as set in description."

"TextbooksRus.com came through again. Great price, great quality and turnaround of the order and stellar service."

"Exactly what I ordered and timely delivery."

"Ordering was easy and I received the book in 3 days and only because there was a holiday. I was skeptical about international version but the pages and material are all the same. Not crazy about the soft cover but not really that big a deal."

"The book arrived earlier than expected, in great condition, and the price was right. (Now I am glad that the other company I had ordered the same book from didn't ever get around to sending it). I will definetly use TextbooksRus again. Thank You"