Stores > Telestial (ekit-inc.com)
  • Telestial (ekit

Voice your opinion! Review Telestial (ekit-inc.com) by clicking a star below.
2014-05-08

"About 10 days ago I wrote a review that gave Telestial.com a poor rating because their cell phone failed to reliably provide the Internet Data service that I purchased prior to a European trip. I received a quick email response from them. It may never be known why my cell phone failed but I was impressed with Telestial’s response to my review. I received a reimbursement of all money spent trying to fix the problem using their Customer Service call number. They also took the time to explain an alternate procedure that could have been used in Europe when I first experienced the problem. While I hope that my problem with their Internet Data service is an isolated case, I am impressed with their quick, positive response to my review."

2014-04-16

"We went to Jakarta, Indonesia on March 31, 2014. And We had this Ekit 4C dual sim and Passport SIM card. It worked well there, accept the voice was to low, I wish I know how to make it louder and put on speaker phone. It seems the phone works better in Jakarta than in US.
When I tried to make the phone call from US, I barely heard the other end said.

2013-11-26

"I would never use this company again be warned had trouble sending and receiving texts while overseas, call backs failed most of the time and if you do not use the card within a certain amount of time they deactivate your card and tell you that you have to purchase another card or recharge the card at least $30 in order for them to transfer the balance over. this company fails if you ask me check out the BBB.org who rated them a D for all the complaints they have received about them."

2013-10-07

"I purchased a JT Journey phone from Telestial about a year ago. I went to Africa and tried to retrieve my voice mails. When I retrieved each voice mail, the message came through with a lot of static and I could not understand any message. I stopped using the phone and returned to the US. Upon returning home, I called customer service. They acknowledged the problem and told me to buy a new sim card which I did for $35.00. No free replacement since I had the phone over 90 days. I went to Tokyo and tried using it again. This time, instead of static, my keyed-in prompts were unable to be heard by the system. I tried for 6 times. I called customer service who instructed me to perform a few functions to no avail. I called customer service today back at home and basically they said they were sorry but there was nothing they could do for me unless I called them again from Tokyo and continue to troubleshoot. I don't have time for this nonsense. I will destroy the phone and throw it away. I am thoroughly disgusted with their level of customer dis-service."

2013-09-09

"I purchased my phones from Telestial and received them in no time! The set up instructions were quick and easy to understand. Now I'm all set for my trip to Munich for Oktoberfest! Prost!"

2013-09-03

"Return customer. First Italy, then UK. Their service and value are the best. Perfect for students traveling abroad."

2013-08-30

"We called Customer Service when we first received our cell phone. The gal we spoke to walked us through, step by step, setting up our phone and activating it - and she gave us the US phone number we could give to family members so they could call us during our trip to Europe. Very helpful!"

2013-08-30

"Received my phone and SIM card quickly! Waited a week to install and active service. Thought I'd better try it, since this is the last day to initiate a return! Just made a call in the US to try it out. Worked great! Hope it is this easy when on my trip to Ireland."

2013-08-28

"I received my SIM card in the mail today and I am looking forward to using it in Africa later this month and next! I also spoke with a customer service agent today in order to u derstand how to use the journal tracking features and she was dry friendly and helpful. I can't wait to see how the service actually works! So far so good!!!"

2013-08-28

"I recently ordered a Telestial SIM card for Portugal and I am quite satisfied with the experience. My order came quickly and contained complete, detailed instructions for use. I chose this card because, unlike some competitors who offer a global and a UK number, Telestial offered both an international and a US phone number (which could be set up before departure), allowing calls from the US to be sent for free.
ES, Washington, DC

2013-08-26

"SIM card arrived quickly with detailed instructions. All loaded well. "

2013-08-26

"I use Telestial everytime I travel abroad. Always had great service no matter where in the world I am. Several choices for Sim cards and great prices make Telestial the go to choice for all your travel mobile needs."

2013-08-24

"The phone we have is small and convenient. I have made several calls to both ekit and Telestial asking questions about updating and a new SIMM card. Everyone was very helpful as well as friendly. Also the SIMM card was ordered on the phone and arrived in 3 days."

2013-08-22

"so far i like the phone and the siplicity of using telestial I m about to travel abroad and look forward to using it. thanks so much"

2013-08-21

"sim card and phone was easy to set up we will be using it in Canada next month, Thanks for getting the phone to us very fast"

Share Telestial (ekit-inc.com)'s store rating

Telestial (ekit-inc.com) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Telestial (ekit-inc.com) is not a merchant member
Telestial (ekit-inc.com) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!