Product & services pricing Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"I use Telestial everytime I travel abroad. Always had great service no matter where in the world I am. Several choices for Sim cards and great prices make Telestial the go to choice for all your travel mobile needs."

"The phone we have is small and convenient. I have made several calls to both ekit and Telestial asking questions about updating and a new SIMM card. Everyone was very helpful as well as friendly. Also the SIMM card was ordered on the phone and arrived in 3 days."

modified review This review was modified by ojnabo on August 24 2013 03:37:04 PM

"so far i like the phone and the siplicity of using telestial I m about to travel abroad and look forward to using it. thanks so much"

modified review This review was modified by michelemirto on August 22 2013 12:34:37 PM

"sim card and phone was easy to set up we will be using it in Canada next month, Thanks for getting the phone to us very fast"

modified review This review was modified by mccornack on August 21 2013 05:23:11 PM

"This is a very useful sim being perfect for using in serval countries in one day. It was very convent and easy to set up without any hassle"

modified review This review was modified by conal.mcmurray on August 21 2013 09:17:53 AM

"Last week I purchased the $49 phone and passport plus package and it was delivered very quickly. I have made several phone calls to Telestial with questions and staff have all been courteous and patient. Some instructions in the manual could be made clearer. I made a test call from US to Mexico and all went well. "

modified review This review was modified by Oaxaca on August 20 2013 12:45:55 PM

"Received order quickly. Had a problem and tech support solved problem efficiently. "

modified review This review was modified by stevephillips321 on August 20 2013 09:41:50 AM

"easy set up
great prices, most competitive
good customer service

"Received a very low cost phone with a $5 calling credit included. A great deal and the phone is ideal as a low cost means to call when problems arise during our coming trip to Europe. "

modified review This review was modified by dleona on August 18 2013 06:16:30 AM

"Great Service! Online, On-phone, and quick delivery. I will be using them on all my travels"

modified review This review was modified by pjrollins on August 17 2013 08:38:01 AM

"So far, so good. I have used my phone here in the us and love using it in the uk as well. I hope to use it in asia very soon!"

modified review This review was modified by eagleruby71 on August 16 2013 04:03:21 PM

"Very helpful purchase website - answered most of my questions (novice traveler); when I called Customer Service, it was very quick and easy to get to a "real" person and they were very helpful. Received my SIM card as expected . .. so far, so good :)"

modified review This review was modified by betsyfield on August 16 2013 06:41:43 AM

"Ordered the Economy Plus Pack w / ekit 4C phone. Delivery was very prompt - 3 business days for standard delivery. Phone was surprisingly small, but I'm used to an Iphone 4S. Don't really need a large phone for basic phone services while traveling. Set up was pretty easy, and any questions were answered very well by customer service, who picked up on one ring most of the time. Rate schedule looks very attractive compared to the other suppliers out there. Will have to keep traveling so I can add credits at least once every 12 months to keep the SIM card active."

modified review This review was modified by 1happytraveler on August 14 2013 09:11:15 PM

"I am taking a trip to Europe from the US. I just about got sucked into just using my carrier's international service. The rates that they published were just for roaming. Not being experienced in international phone service I was thinking that the roaming fees were expensive but I felt I could live with it since I didn't plan on making many calls. Then I learned about all the other fees and it quickly amounted to over $3.00 per minute. I'm very pleased with the rates for Telestial one rate program. They were the best out there. Plus they provide a UK number as well as US so it makes it easy for those from the US to reach me in case of an emergency. "

modified review This review was modified by sg.lindsay on August 13 2013 08:57:10 PM

"Ordered the Ekit 4C dual dim with Passport Plus SIM Card for an upcoming trip to Canada. Price was very reasonable and received the phone within 5 days. Purchased a basic phone to keep in touch while out of the U.S. Nothing fancy, but a very functional phone with a nice variety of features without being a "smart" phone. Thus far all has been very, very good. Won't be able to try the phone until next month. If it works as promised I will be a very happy customers."

modified review This review was modified by hootietoo on August 13 2013 05:00:31 PM

Telestial (ekit-inc.com) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Telestial (ekit-inc.com) is not a merchant member
Telestial (ekit-inc.com) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!