Telestial (ekit-inc.com) Reviews - page 2 - telestial.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.50/10 2,261 reviews

Telestial (ekit-inc.com) is not a merchant member
Telestial (ekit-inc.com) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

All Customer Reviews (2,266)

"Ordered two (2) sim cards for BlackBerry Phones (older discontinued models; Bold 9000 & Curve 8100).

Instructions and sim cards arrived within 5 days.

Inserted the Sim Chips into both phones; they booted up and ask for the SIM Pin Numbers (which was printed on the plastic cards); followed instructions to pre-append a #2 before the PIN, since I was starting the phones in the USA. Phones started fine, sim chip checked out fine, the phones connected to T-Mobile network; with lower case "edge" for data connection. The phones each auto loaded with a US phone number. This number was displayed in the text window. Tested with the Telestial DialCode and calling both local and global numbers with my other cell phone.

No issues to report.

Very satisfied, will be taking these phones on my vacation; and I will have the option to call friends/taxi/hotel immediately as I am off the plane.

"Real easy to order and just as easy to install!
This global number will have to last forever. Will be elated if
everything else (after the purchase) goes this smooth.

Rating 8/104/5

"I ordered a passport lite kit for my trip to Italy. It was delivered promptly, and I was able to set it up as much as possible before we actually get to Italy. There are pretty good instrucion guides that come with it to walk you through everything. I am hoping everything will go well once we get to Italy.
I also tried to set up my travel journal online. I had a little trouble and called customer service. She was able to help me right away, telling me to use Firefox rather than IE. I also sent an e-mail question on another topic and recieved a prompt response.
So far I have been pleased with the service. i will tryo post again once I return from the trip to tell you how things went with the phone there.

"I purchased an Ecuador SIM card for my travels this summer an received it in a very timely manner. It works perfectly and I have not encountered any issues. Thank you Telestial for a smooth transaction. Recommended merchant."

Rating 8/104/5

"The sim was exactly what I needed. I ordered it and it arrived a day and a half later, which was great. The manual was very concise and easy to follow. The free credit is just another bonus which saves you money. Rates are good. Just wish with free credit there was also free data, other than that this will help me in my travels in Europe. "

"Very easy to use. Great instructions!!!"

"I am studying abroad this summer in Costa Rica and I purchased a phone from Telestial to give my parents some peace-of-mind while I am away. So far, I have been very satisfied. I really like the prepaid data option and the phone came right on time with very clear instructions. Now, I can't wait to go abroad!"

"I heard of Telestial from a friend going on a trip with me. After hearing about them I bought their basic phone and am about to go on this trip. I can't wait to use a nice simple phone for a great fair price"

Rating 8/104/5

"order arrived on time as expected and service responded quickly to the phone, happy with the product so far. shipping was fairly expensive however."

Rating 8/104/5

"I ordered a US SIM card and a One Rate SIM card, and both arrived promptly, though I had to cut the One Rate card to micro size because it didn't come as ordered in that format. I've successfully made test calls in the US on both cards and was able to find coverage here. I plan to take the One Rate to Europe to use in multiple countries. The price is definitely right. "

"That was everything I wanted. Simple to use, cheap and it will give you a lot of peace of mind when travelling. I recommend it!"

"Telestial is awesome, easy to setup and has excellent features."

"The purchase was easy and the SIM switch went perfectly. The directions given was spot on. Looking forward to using my phone in Europe and turkey this summer."

Rating 6/103/5

"Ordered MSIM-PP02 one month before i needed it. Came within the 5-7 days as stated. Inserted SIM into a Nokia 6085 AT&T unlocked Phone (in the US) and it activated fine and got my US number texted to me. Will be using this phone for a trip to Europe at the end of the month. Will only be using the phone for texting and calls only.
Website was a little vague about what is "free" and what generates a charge. Like using the "Travel Journal" is free, but the texting to use it is not. By knowing all the charges, i will put enough money on it before I go. I know calling from there is more expensive than here, but it is a one time trip and just has to work.
I was reading other peoples comments, and made sure that I know how to manually switch networks if needed. It would be nice if they had a list of which carriers they use where, so if needed, I can choose the correct carrier. I am trying to be prepared before I go to minimize problems. Also, I read about how to dial European phone numbers with the + and "the country code". I did not know before I bought the SIM, that it uses a call back feature for outgoing calls. This is fine as long as it works and you know about it. Do your homework before you leave. Will try to update when I get back.

Rating 8/104/5

"I ordered an international phone and sim card package for our daughter who is traveling abroad to Norway, Amsterdam, Denmark, Belgium, and France. We received our order when expected and have been able to communicate with her. There was one day that she wasn't able to make calls because of service issues in Denmark but other than that day, service has been great."