Stores > Telestial (ekit-inc.com)

• Telestial (ekit

Product & services pricing Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"I purchased a JT Journey phone from Telestial about a year ago. I went to Africa and tried to retrieve my voice mails. When I retrieved each voice mail, the message came through with a lot of static and I could not understand any message. I stopped using the phone and returned to the US. Upon returning home, I called customer service. They acknowledged the problem and told me to buy a new sim card which I did for $35.00. No free replacement since I had the phone over 90 days. I went to Tokyo and tried using it again. This time, instead of static, my keyed-in prompts were unable to be heard by the system. I tried for 6 times. I called customer service who instructed me to perform a few functions to no avail. I called customer service today back at home and basically they said they were sorry but there was nothing they could do for me unless I called them again from Tokyo and continue to troubleshoot. I don't have time for this nonsense. I will destroy the phone and throw it away. I am thoroughly disgusted with their level of customer dis-service."

This review was modified by a58buick on October 07 2013 08:03:57 PM

"I purchased my phones from Telestial and received them in no time! The set up instructions were quick and easy to understand. Now I'm all set for my trip to Munich for Oktoberfest! Prost!"

This review was modified by j.lottinger on September 09 2013 12:15:52 PM

"Return customer. First Italy, then UK. Their service and value are the best. Perfect for students traveling abroad."

This review was modified by reedsofyork on September 03 2013 04:23:21 PM

"We called Customer Service when we first received our cell phone. The gal we spoke to walked us through, step by step, setting up our phone and activating it - and she gave us the US phone number we could give to family members so they could call us during our trip to Europe. Very helpful!"

This review was modified by dbartonjcl on August 30 2013 08:23:42 PM

"Received my phone and SIM card quickly! Waited a week to install and active service. Thought I'd better try it, since this is the last day to initiate a return! Just made a call in the US to try it out. Worked great! Hope it is this easy when on my trip to Ireland."

This review was modified by JMKOLB on August 30 2013 01:44:36 PM

"I received my SIM card in the mail today and I am looking forward to using it in Africa later this month and next! I also spoke with a customer service agent today in order to u derstand how to use the journal tracking features and she was dry friendly and helpful. I can't wait to see how the service actually works! So far so good!!!"

This review was modified by Jackiem82 on August 28 2013 10:05:43 AM

"I recently ordered a Telestial SIM card for Portugal and I am quite satisfied with the experience. My order came quickly and contained complete, detailed instructions for use. I chose this card because, unlike some competitors who offer a global and a UK number, Telestial offered both an international and a US phone number (which could be set up before departure), allowing calls from the US to be sent for free.
ES, Washington, DC

This review was modified by elaisse on August 28 2013 04:00:23 AM

"SIM card arrived quickly with detailed instructions. All loaded well. "

This review was modified by ernie509 on August 26 2013 10:08:00 AM

"I use Telestial everytime I travel abroad. Always had great service no matter where in the world I am. Several choices for Sim cards and great prices make Telestial the go to choice for all your travel mobile needs."

"The phone we have is small and convenient. I have made several calls to both ekit and Telestial asking questions about updating and a new SIMM card. Everyone was very helpful as well as friendly. Also the SIMM card was ordered on the phone and arrived in 3 days."

This review was modified by ojnabo on August 24 2013 03:37:04 PM

"so far i like the phone and the siplicity of using telestial I m about to travel abroad and look forward to using it. thanks so much"

This review was modified by michelemirto on August 22 2013 12:34:37 PM

"sim card and phone was easy to set up we will be using it in Canada next month, Thanks for getting the phone to us very fast"

This review was modified by mccornack on August 21 2013 05:23:11 PM

"This is a very useful sim being perfect for using in serval countries in one day. It was very convent and easy to set up without any hassle"

This review was modified by conal.mcmurray on August 21 2013 09:17:53 AM

"Last week I purchased the $49 phone and passport plus package and it was delivered very quickly. I have made several phone calls to Telestial with questions and staff have all been courteous and patient. Some instructions in the manual could be made clearer. I made a test call from US to Mexico and all went well. "

This review was modified by Oaxaca on August 20 2013 12:45:55 PM

"Received order quickly. Had a problem and tech support solved problem efficiently. "

This review was modified by stevephillips321 on August 20 2013 09:41:50 AM

Share Telestial (ekit-inc.com)'s store rating

Telestial (ekit-inc.com) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Telestial (ekit-inc.com) is not a merchant member
Telestial (ekit-inc.com) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!