Techonweb Reviews - page 3 - techonweb.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.00/10 718 reviews

Techonweb is not a merchant member
Techonweb does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"super fast shipping-saved $20.00 "

"sold me a set of memory sticks that were damaged. i didn't notice it til it 25 days later. bad company"

"I ordered an item that was supposed to be drop-shipped from the vendor as they were out of stock. I went to the extent to contact the vendor who assured me that they would reserve the item and ship it as soon as the TechOnWeb order came through. Here it is the 22nd of the month and I still have no confirmation that the order has been shipped despite numerous phone calls and e-mails and promises. This companys Customer Service personnel do not do what they tell you they will do and this will be my first and last order with them. "

"Check return policy before buying, especially memory-you cannot even exchange if you bought the wrong type!!!

Unfriendly, customers come after the bottom line.
F-

"BEWARE, TECHONWEB is a a scam company. I bought HP desktop memory free after rebate. I could not find my rebate status on HP web site because there is no such rebate offer. TECHONWEB is also not a HP retailer."

"BUYER BEWARE! TechOnWeb performed well until there was a problem-but who can't do that? It's when there is a problem that you find out what a company is REALLY all about. My item (a camcorder accessory incompatible with my camcorder) is still brand new in the box and they refuse to accept its' return. The manufacturer (Sony) accepts returns up to 30 days, but TechOnWeb won't accept a return and never explained why, they just keep parroting their arbitrary web purchase policy of no returns. Instead of taking care of a good customer who offered to pay for back shipping and buy the right accessory from TechOnWeb, they recommended I try to sell their brand new product on eBay at a loss. Buy anywhere but TechOnWeb. A few dollars saved up front is not worth the headaches!"

modified review This review was modified by reflections11 on June 08 2009 12:58:19 PM

"I ordered a High end ,ACER,23 inch LCD, Monitor, with free shipping. It arrived in 2 days, in perfect condition and it's performance is all I had hoped for.

This is my second order from TECHONWEB. The first was a high end Scanner. Both orders were shipped the same day as ordered and arrived very quickly.

TECHONWEB is price competitive and provides excellent service. I confidently recommend them.

"Great deal. Super fast shipping times. Would certainly buy from again in the future."

Rating 8/104/5

"Item was well packed (24" Monitor)

Took a while to ship the order (3 days), their shipping policy doesn't allow pickup from FedEx location for the first 3 days.

"Went back to purchase the same item again.
Out of Stock. MJ sent email of notification.
Thinking of cancelling 2nd order. Before I could decide, product arrived. Excellent! Outstanding!

"Easy register, fast shipping, well done!"

"Order HP LP2275w flat panel display with 7 day free shipping on a Thursday using Paypal . Notifications of order were recieved that day. Ship confirmation with tracking info was recieved the next day and package arrived on Teus. This is how it should work. Always."

"Had to call Customer service once and e-mail them once before I recieved my Tracking number, once i recieved the tracking number everything else went smoothly, no problems with transaction(paypal), shipment was ontime via fedex, product was double packaged, box was brand new never opened, product worked! Will shop here again no questions

"Awesome service all the way around. I placed an order for a monitor late Saturday night, and with regular shipping it was at my door by 11am on Tuesday! The monitor is now installed and working great. Thanks for the excellent service - I'll be back."

"Paid 4466.03 USD for two laptops and one HD camcorder and never received my purchased items. Sent many e-mails and made huge amount telephone calls. No result. They even do not reply. Three monts left. Outrageous!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Raouf99 on March 04 2009 12:58:26 PM