"Web page said item was in stock (3,000 dollar tv), so we ordered. The rep on the phone then said it wouldn't be in stock until february. if a retailer lies to me, i cancel my order..."

"Jermain Thornton is an awesome account manager and has done very well for us. He gets us pricing quickly and accurately. His attitude and demeanor are always very respectful and professional. Couldn't ask for a better go-to vendor. "

The Merg's Avatar
Virginia

"Placed order at Office Depot through Amazon.com. As the product (DVD Player Cleaner), is a technical item, the purchase was then passed through to TechDepot. TechDepot's shipping FAQ states that orders placed before 4 pm are sent out that day and after 4 pm they are sent out the following day. I placed my order on 04/03 and it was still considered processing on 04/05. I called up customer service and was told that it was at the warehouse and that they would check to see why it hasn't shipped and respond to me via e-mail. About an hour later, I checked the website and saw it had been shipped. According to the tracking info, it was actually shipped just after midnight on the 5th. An hour later, I received the confirmation e-mail for the shipping.

The only other minor issue, I had with them was that through Amazon.com, the shipping was about $7.50, yet if I had ordered it directly through TechDepot, the shipping was about a $1 less. As I was using a gift card through Amazon, I'm not out any money, but that is a little strange.

Well, received my product on Monday 04/11, just as UPS said it would be deliverd. Amazon stated delivery would be between 04/07 and 04/17, so I guess it was right on time. The product was also correct and worked as stated.

modified review This review was modified by The Merg on April 17 2005 08:02:23 PM

"Ordered a carrying case for a digital camera through Amazon and it arrived in 3 days. Item ordered as described. No complaints."

modified review This review was modified by cbmtrx on March 18 2005 11:26:47 AM

"I ordered software from this company on Saturday evening, received the software through UPS Tuesday evening. Product is just as described, packaging was good and the order/shipping speed was good. I was emailed confirmation of order placed, and confirmation of shipping with a track number. I have not spoken with anyone at the company, but so far their service has been terific. "

"Product price was very good and the item shipped as promised. However, they do not make their return policy clear at all. I discovered I had ordered an item that was not compatible with my GPS and needed to return it to order the correct item. This turned out to be a non-returnable item for whatever reason. Needless to say, I will never shop here again."

"Ordered throught amazon.com merchants which was through Office Depot, which then went to Tech Depot, order did not ship for 7 days after which it was listed as under back order. Buyer tried to cancel item at which time he was asked for an login and password (which was never given), buyer went to sign up for an "e-account" to therefore try and cancel the overdue order but the cancel option then was no longer available. Item was supposed to be shipped under expedited shipping but item was never shipped. -First and last time buyer at Tech Depot or Office Depot"

"NEVER BUY FROM TECH DEPOT!!!

They shipped wrong merchandise, and worst it was opened already. So, I emailed customer service for return, no reply for 3days. So I call them up, and then 2days later they sent me with RMA# by email. What makes me mad is, I had to pay for return shipping, which doesn’t make sense at all! Also, no refund for shipping charges that when they shipped to me. I end up paying $16 for nothing!! Worst return policy I ever seen!!

"Ordered through Amazon.com, which directed me to Office Depot, which finally directed me to Tech Depot which is where the purchase was actually made.

Ordered a Netgear 802.11g pc card on 5/5/04 for my laptop, and originally was a little upset to see that my order was not "planned" to ship until 5/7/04 with a planned delivery date of 5/12/04 at the earliest according to the follow up order confirmation email. Much to my delight, the product arrived, nicely packaged, on 5/7/04!!!

No complaints what-so-ever on my end. Trasaction was very smooth, and even with normal ground shipping the product arrived in under two days. Would definitely do business with this reseller in the future.

modified review This review was modified by joseywales on May 11 2004 09:55:38 AM

"Ordered several times with Tech Depot's partner Amazon and all orders went smoothly.
Never any hassles, stuff shipped quickly, and no complaints. Amazon hands off the
order to Tech Depot and stuff ships from Tech's warehouse in LA.

"First, I order 16 512mb xD Cards from Tech Depot through Amazon..
..only to get 16 256mb xD Cards (returned)

Then I re-order 16 512mb xD Cards from Tech Depot..
..only to have the $2,000 package lost.

Their reply? Dispute with credit card company.
I'm not a lender with 0% interest for the time it takes for the dispute process.

Bad. =(

"Ordered a Belkin Powerline Bridge. This was the only company that had it. Comparably priced to Linksys with lifetime warranty! Fast shipping, good packing, and no complaints. Would do business with them again."

"Order Samsung SD23 camcorder and found the lense seal ring is sticking out and the lense alignment is bad. TechDepot takes phone call quickly and agree to take it back. Even send me prepaid return label. Very satisfied :)

"ordered speakers on Aug 18, and shipped on same day. very good site to order from. great shipping and very well packaged. will do business again!"

"Computer was ordered on 21st, shipped on 22nd, and arrived on the 26th. Can't ask for better than that.

Techdepot is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Techdepot is not a merchant member
Techdepot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!