Verified Target Shopper

"I have always had an easy time shopping on Target.com."

Verified Target Shopper

"Great! I was looking for these dvd's and was going to pay $15.00 per dvd at another site and your ad popped up as having them for $9.00. Then I saw the free shipping and with my red card saved even more! I just saved myself about $18.00!!!"

Verified Target Shopper

"The shoes I wanted said they were part of the MEM30 promo. When I put in the promo code, it said I couldn't use it. I had to order new shoes."

Verified Target Shopper

"it was fine far easer then some other sites that I had to find a certain link to were I wanted to go."

Verified Target Shopper

"the amount for tax changed from when I added items in my cart yesterday to my purchase today"

Verified Target Shopper

"Good. I wish there was more product information however."

Verified Target Shopper

"Ordering was quick and easy."

Verified Target Shopper

"I love shopping online at Target.com and the flexibility of being able to pick up the order at the store. Also like the customer review feature. Some of the best product designs out there!!!"

Verified Target Shopper

"We'll see if I get my products on time. That is very important"

Verified Target Shopper

"In the past I have been dissatisfied with Target's website - I was rarely able to find what I was looking for and there were frequent errors. Tonight was a much better and easier experience which encourages me to use the website more in the future."

Verified Target Shopper

"was a pleasant experience. Was a bit confused at discount offer after learning you had to have a grad registry to obtain the 10% discount. Not very clear."

Verified Target Shopper

"I went to the store, looked at the product i was interested, liked quality,decided to purchase online. The prices were fair."

Verified Target Shopper

"Had a little problem with my cart emptying every time I added another item. I will have to start the process again in order to get the rest of my order"

Verified Target Shopper

"this is a very poor site. It needs a lot of work. check out Norstrom;s site-they don't lose anything out of the cart..."

Verified Target Shopper

"I would like to see more selections in local stores. I like to see and feel what I buy."

Share Target's store rating

Target is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Target is a merchant member
Target participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,835 merchant members.