Stores > Target

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.73/10 2.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2017-01-31

"I was trying to purchase a $50 gift card for a friend who purchased a new home. The options jump from $40 to $75. There is no way that I saw to enter a different amount. I had to order 2 $25 gift cards, which is a little strange."

2017-01-31

"Great as usual! I love Target :)"

2017-01-31

"Trouble using both gift card and discounts"

2017-01-31

"site is easy and quick to complete purchase."

2017-01-31

"My experience on this site was easy flowing. I appreciate that more than anything. It was truly stress free!"

2017-01-31

"Thank for shipping the gift - be sure to update the gift registry that this item has been purchased! I failed to do that when checking out- thanks!"

2017-01-31

"Please fix the site not storing my store, I frequently have to again find and select my local store as for some reason it keeps selecting San Diego for me after I have chosen a store local to me in Northern California."

2017-01-31

"Found what I was looking for in a great price and super cute for my daughter. Checkout was fast and easy as always, exactly why I shop target.com"

2017-01-31

"Had a hang up at checkout, refreshed to resolve"

2017-01-31

"I am overall pleased with my experience with the online shopping and felt that the site has much improved with respect to navigating information. I did have difficulty entering a promo code but the online chat was helpful in achieving that portion. Without the online chat, I might have given up and not completed my purchase."

2017-01-31

"It was fine. I love shopping at Target stores. I love Target products. I find the website to be very simple and kind of sterile almost but it gets the job done. The store did not carry this product so I had to go online."

2017-01-31

"Not site related but I prefer to get deliveries to my PO box as it is more secure."

2017-01-31

"My don't know responses were because I entered the Target site directly from an email I received and it took me directly to the product I ordered. I did not browse the Target site and therefore, could not respond to certain questions."

2017-01-31

"The website was offering a gift card if you purchased 3 Neutrogena face products, which I did, but when I was checking out it didn't confirm this. I hope they will confirm with the email they are sending me. Otherwise I will have to contact customer service."

2017-01-31

"I was sending a gift card to a friend to say Thanks. I wish the 'gift options' in check-out were a little more obvious, and a little more varied. I really wanted to add a heart-felt message but was limited by characters. Also, had no idea how the card would arrive - does my little message come on a print out? In a card? Will she even know who it's from? Those are the kinds of things I wish were more obvious when choosing the 'gift' options."

Share Target's store rating

Target is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Target is a merchant member
Target participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.