Verified Target Buyer

"Quick and easy to purchase what I wanted - survey is too long though."

Verified Target Buyer

"I use the website when I know what I want and can get multiple sets"

Verified Target Buyer

"It went very well. I had shopped for the product I purchased at another stor, but they no longer carried what I wanted. When I opened your email, it displayed the category I had shopped earlier. Since I was steared that direction I decided to check it out. I soon discovered the item I had been seeking."

Verified Target Buyer

"Love shopping at Target and Target.com, and returns are always hassle free."

Verified Target Buyer

"I really loved the way the site was laid out. There were so many options to filter my results that I was able to find what I needed quickly and easily."

Verified Target Buyer

"Love Target. My little ones know the red ball means Target store"

Verified Target Buyer

"ok, some pages don't load quickly, depended on browser used"

Verified Target Buyer

"wonderful it's hard to get out , so being able to order online with free shipping is wondeful. thank you"

Verified Target Buyer

"I purchased oh-line after I saw the promotional 15% off. A pleasant surprise."

Verified Target Buyer

"Not enough information on some items"

Verified Target Buyer

"Good experience. I was looking for a specific product and I found it easily."

Verified Target Buyer

"terrible- time consuming, in effcient"

Verified Target Buyer

"Very disappointing compared to other times."

Verified Target Buyer

"While I purchased three Ever After High dolls, my main reason for shopping today was to take advantage of the sale on the video games. After searching for the game, and two others to buy, I realize that the discount is not coming off of the one game. I chat online with a customer service rep who informs me that the game is NOT part of the promotion. The game, Batman 3 is even listed on the front page of the sale flyer, right above the buy two, get two, all video games, all platforms all week How deceiving that ad is. I am extremely disappointed and irritated that the game wasn't part of the promotion, yet listed right on the front page with the sale information! It's wrong and false advertising!"

Verified Target Buyer

"I purchased two things last week needed to return one and took it to the store. I am very pleased with target"

Target is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Target is a merchant member
Target participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.