Verified Target Shopper

"Overall it was good, I feel that this survey is a bit long though"

Verified Target Shopper

"Simple to use with the exception of not being able to use my discount."

Verified Target Shopper

"I hope that the items I purchased are the actual colors shown. I have read reviews that some of the colors are dramatically different."

Verified Target Shopper

"Great experience! As a man I like how Target has progressed into a one stop shop and go there frequently and I believe I will be using Target.com frequently as I like to shop online! Saves money, time and gas!!! 5 Star"

Verified Target Shopper

"It was amazing and I am so happy with my order!"

Verified Target Shopper

"I love shopping in Target stores and on Target.com. It is usually very easy to find a product I am looking for using the tabs at the top of the home page. Most times I am on Target.com I am browsing for nothing in particular, but I was pleased how easy it was too look up the specific item I was shopping for. I just wish there were more in stock (ITSO cube storage and shelves)"

Verified Target Shopper

"Since I already had one of these shirts in a wrong size, I had trouble identifying if this ad was the same shirt. I assumed it was because of the rolled sleeve, and took a chance and ordered it."

Verified Target Shopper

"Prices were lower than the same product on other online sites and at Publix or PetSmart"

Verified Target Shopper

"My experience was great, I didn't have any issues with placing or paying for my order"

Verified Target Shopper

"Very pleased with the site and ease of using Target.com. Will most likely use again in the future."

Verified Target Shopper

"Please show back labels of medications and vitamins. I want to see inactive ingredients (i.e., all ingredients)."

Verified Target Shopper

"It was a very enjoyable experience. I got right onto the site, looked up an item I was interested in, found one right away and ordered it."

Verified Target Shopper

"Quick. Painless. Easy to navigate."

Verified Target Shopper

"Very fast and easy to navigate."

Verified Target Shopper

"Target.com is fine but this required survey is really annoying"

Share Target's store rating

Target is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Target is a merchant member
Target participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.