Verified Target Shopper

"I was disappointed the first time I tried to order this specific rug because it was out of stock for weeks. I was pleased to find that Target is offering it again."

Verified Target Shopper

"This was Way easier than I thought it would be."

Verified Target Shopper

"Knowing the 'true' colors is my only problem, so I ordered 3 to see which matches best; will return those not workable to the store."

Verified Target Shopper

"It was very easy to get to what I was looking for. I love the fact that you get free shipping on $25 or more rather than $50 or $75. The free shipping was a big sell point for me."

Verified Target Shopper

"I was extremely pleased as we live on a very tight budget"

Verified Target Shopper

"I am a short, yet big, guy. I have always had a difficult time finding pants in my size. You made it very easy with a great selection of sizes in Dickies. Thank you very much. ~Albert H."

Verified Target Shopper

"good, but I at first was getting an error that the product wasn't available, typed out in HTML code. I tried again today and was able to place the order"

Verified Target Shopper

"I've always loved Target. So clean, so pleasant and mostly good quality."

Verified Target Shopper

"See previous notes in 36.1"

Verified Target Shopper

"You are great and you have my loyalty!"

Verified Target Shopper

"Simple, clear, concise, and easy to use."

Verified Target Shopper

"Bought something not available in store."

Verified Target Shopper

"Good, and I love the free gift cards that were offered with my purchase."

"Very user-friendly; thanks!"

Verified Target Shopper

"awesome! a little slow at first but it might have been on our end"

Share Target's store rating

Target is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Target is a merchant member
Target participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,891 merchant members.