Verified Target Shopper

"Love Target in store. Website very good as well."

Verified Target Shopper

"Generally - It was a great experience. I would like to say something about your packing process ... the item I ordered today will be my second purchase because I liked the quality of the bird feeder... but I would like to mention that the packing of the last one I ordered was disappointing. They took the box with the bird feeder and put it in a very large box with absolutely no packing material around it and I had to pay for that shipping. If this item wasn't only available online I would have definitely purchased at the store to avoid possible breakage of my feeders. Hope you can address this issue with your shipping department."

Verified Target Shopper

"Amazing! Way to go guys. Quality website. Will return for sure."

Verified Target Shopper

"easiest online shopping I ever did. this survey is taking longer"

Verified Target Shopper

"I had a miserable experience at Target.com. I used it yesterday to order something off the baby registry, then received an email today saying that my purchase yesterday was cancelled (with no further information as to why that was), so I had to return today. When I returned today, I was unable to proceed to the checkout, I was unable to ship it to the registry address, and I wasted about 40 minutes trying to deal with all of the technical problems. Had it not been for a baby registry, I would have given up completely. As it is, I am having the product shipped to my house and will have to find a way to get it to the expecting parents."

Verified Target Shopper

"Very good experience. Easy to use"

Verified Target Shopper

"Not great - I ws unsure about the security of the website to begin with because we've had issued with identity theft from target in the past but my niece choose to register at target for her wedding so I wanted to meet that request."

Verified Target Shopper

"Good products at good prices with free shipping."

Verified Target Shopper

"Very satsified with my experience on Target website."

Verified Target Shopper

"great- easy to navigate to product info and reviews"

Verified Target Shopper

"great had hard to find size 28 shorts for my son."

Verified Target Shopper

"Check out process was a bit clumsy."

Verified Target Shopper

"It was pretty good. Would like more of a product description."

Verified Target Shopper

"I first was trying to purchase Lilly merchandise and was very upset yesterday morning when everything was sold out but kept the site up all day and finally started shopping for bathing suits and was very happy with the experience. You should have had much more Lilly merchandise but I am sure you know that! I am very happy for you that it was so successful! I love Target and appreciate the free shipping and the store pick up and how easy it is to return stuff!"

Verified Target Shopper

"This site is terrible. I will never order anything else from you. Stumbling through your godawful website isn't worth it."

Share Target's store rating

Target is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Target is a merchant member
Target participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.