Verified Target Shopper

"everything was easy, however your shipping rates are outrageous.the product was very small and weighted ounces."

Verified Target Shopper

"this questionnaire is too long!!!!!!"

Verified Target Shopper

"Could not find the ship to store option.........very disappointed!!"

Verified Target Shopper

"I found what I was looking for and got some new ideas from the suggested products, which was pretty helpful. I just wish items of the same type weren't set up as individual pages for each color. I want to be able to see all of my color options in one place."

Verified Target Shopper

"It was great. I only wish I could have had the item delivered to store or available in the store but the site itself explained that well and it was easy."

Verified Target Shopper

"experience was good but don't like paying over sized handling fees when I have free shipping. Defeats the point of having free shipping."

Verified Target Shopper

"Your site was easy to navigate. Some screen transitions are a bit slow. The wait will cause a user to perform multiple selections. You should show that the user had made a selection and that a wait is in effect."

Verified Target Shopper

"Do not waste my time with this stupid survey!"

Verified Target Shopper

"Good experience. It was easier finding item on-line vs. looking for it in store."

Verified Target Shopper

"I love Target. I do not like Target.com. I shop here because the Target store does not always have what I am looking for."

Verified Target Shopper

"Overall my experience was good. I was able to easily find the specific item I wanted. However, when prompted for store pickup, which I would've preferred, all of the options were unavailable. This was regardless of store availability."

Verified Target Shopper

"Almost as good as shopping the store but much more convenient and effecient."

Verified Target Shopper

"the person who leaped me switch my delivery from inshore pick up to home delivery was very kind and very helpful."

Verified Target Shopper

"Other than the problem described above, it was fine. Although the fact that I found size 6 seer sucker pants under toddler was odd. Seems that when you search for seer sucker pants, a boy's size option should appear."

Verified Target Shopper

"Relatively easy to find the item, confirm I could arrange for store pick-up, and purchase on line. Better than many other major retailers' on line shopping sites."

Share Target's store rating

Target is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Target is a merchant member
Target participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.