Verified Target Buyer

"I LOVE TARGET.COM AND WOULD USE IT ALL THE TIME IF ITEMS WERE INSTOCK... SO MANY OUT OF STOCKS WHEN LOOKING FOR CHRISTMAS GIFTS TODAY"

Verified Target Buyer

"No problems at all. Got what I wanted. Able to add a gift note as purchase is a present. Hope delivery goes as smoothly."

Verified Target Buyer

"Please state what qualifies free shipping."

Verified Target Buyer

"I would like to see the Country of origin. I am disappointed by the number of items which were out of stock online."

Verified Target Buyer

"It was frustrating today but usually its ok"

Verified Target Buyer

"Good experience today. It went smoothly."

Verified Target Buyer

"Love the free shipping/store pickup! Found my item for cheaper than it is in the store! Very positive experience!"

Verified Target Buyer

"Great. Love the store. Love the free shipping offer. Free shipping made my Christmas family shopping stress free."

Verified Target Buyer

"i love Target stores and online shopping!! I also use my Red Card so I qualify for an additional 5% savings."

Verified Target Buyer

"I purchased Circo Bloom Bed Set. After great frustration in trying to find just the purple sheets, I decided to just buy the whole thing and then try to sell the duvet. I don't like that the set isn't sold separately and Circo Bloom Sheet set is a different pattern."

Verified Target Buyer

"I have been extremely unhappy with Target.com I had my baby registry online and many, many items were purchased and then the person buying for me, or myself, were informed AFTER purchase that the item(s) were not available. This is extremely frustrating. Also, items regularly changed from available online to not available. I also tried to order a glider rocker from the site using a freight forward company. I was then told a few days after purchase that I could not have this item sent to the address listed as the final destination address was unknown. I live abroad with the military and find it extremely hard to order items online. I was hoping Target would be easier...not the case at all. I am extremely frustrated on a regular basis with the lack of items not available online. I will likely not shop with Target.com much more."

"Ordered a fire pit from target for Christmas present and just receive today, the package was fully damage, the fire pit all dent and chipped. Call customer service and they are not to helpful either. Return to the store the first thing in the morning. Horrible experience with target and never going to order from them again."

"Worse parasites than Walmart! Their treatment of their employees is deplorable and their prices insanely overinflated. And limited selection of poor quality items, too.https://www.facebook.com/PricelessExperienceConcierge/posts/1511690829099463"

Verified Target Buyer

"Very disorganized site, very cumbersome to search for items."

Verified Target Buyer

"It was quick and easy. Actually it was the easiest and best site I have been to. I love the availability to shop on line. Many older and disabled people can shop and brows without worrying about getting to the store without help, or worry about running out of time, or oxygen, or bothering people for help."

Target is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Target is a merchant member
Target participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,921 merchant members.