2015-07-28

"The search tool returns items that match any of the words in a multi word search string. Handling of words usually spelled with an apostrophe is unclear. Sometimes leaving it out gets you different search results."

2015-07-28

"target.com is very user friendly. It is not hard to shop and navigate through the site."

2015-07-28

"My initial experience was good the product I was looking for was out of stock however I ended up finding something better for around the same price."

2015-07-28

"Target has great prices, so glad I found you!"

2015-07-28

"Fine, but I would have expected the e-mail with the codes for the gift cards and order confirmation to be sent quickly. I still haven't received them."

2015-07-28

"The site was very easy to use, but I wish there was more products in the Headphone/Earbud department."

2015-07-28

"It was easy to navigate and the item I was looking for was found. The prices aren't that reasonable but I bought what I wanted anyway."

2015-07-28

"Between the coupon (which was not honored) and the site (which provided little to no definition relating to the coupon) I was not satisfied."

2015-07-27

"It was ok. I was disappointed that the two hair brushes I wanted to get were both not available."

2015-07-27

"I like Target's merchandise for the most part and especially when you have very large discounts and/or free shipping."

2015-07-27

"I was pleased with the discount and that you had the item in stock"

2015-07-27

"I got an online price, which I love."

2015-07-27

"Not problem, very easy to use"

2015-07-27

"Due to shipping concerns likely won't continue shopping online"

2015-07-27

"Was not sure I had completed my purchase from what I saw on the screen. I am hoping for an email to verify that I did in deed make a purchase."

Share Target's store rating

Target is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Target is a merchant member
Target participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.