• Target Target Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.68/10 3.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.55/10 4.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.64/10 2.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"While I did put in a pre-order for one of the amiibos I had desired, I was upset to find that pre-orders for at least 2 other amiibos I wanted were already gone by the time I heard about the pre-orders going live."

"good but search could be better"

"It was excellent. I saw the product I wanted was available at a convenient store for pickup so I purchased right away."

"A few things I wanted had already sold out by the time I heard about them all being on the website. The checkout for the one thing I did buy was quick and easy."

"I have used other sites and they were not anywhere as easy to navigate as the Target site is"

"difficulty with applying promo code so took much longer to put through order. Had to call customer service adn invidiual there was extremely helpful. However, order met promo code requirements so frustrating that the promo would not apply and I had to spend additional time reaching out for assistance."

"Ease of online ordering was excellent!!!"

"Great more amiibos please!!"

"It was quick and easy. Have always loved Targets organization in store and online when compared to Kohl's or Walmart."

"This was my first time ordering from Target. I did price compare with several other companies selling the same product. Target was the cheapest overall. Thanks for the savings."

"Target is my go-to store for virtually everything, including groceries. Many times I check online before heading to the store for items I don't routinely buy so I am aware of price and options available online compared to those in the store. For instance, I just bought curtains. The store only sells the 84 but I also needed the 95. I was able to see and feel the curtains at the store, buy the 84 then order the 95 with confidence of satisfaction."

"So happy the product I was looking for was available in the store closest to my home. I would not have purchased it if it had to be shipped because I needed it today."

"It was easy to find what I was looking for."

"The pictures are fantastic! High quality, great lighting. It made me feel comfortable selecting my piece of clothing!"

"Fine but I couldn't find products I'd purchased previously. I should create an account."

Share Target's store rating

Target is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Target is a merchant member
Target participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,716 merchant members.