Stores > Target

Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.59/10 1.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.14/10 1.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-07-02

"I quickly found the items I was hoping to locate. Excellent experience."

2016-07-01

"It was a little busy (there is a lot of font on every page). However, I was most frustrated when certain there were certain options that were displayed on the website that were basically unavailable for me to purchase. I could neither buy them in the store nor have them shipped to my home. I found this very confusing and troublesome, as my favorite product was basically unavailable. Maybe it would be better to simply state they are out of stock when this occurs? It almost felt like a computer glitch rather than a stocking issue."

2016-07-01

"It was difficult to find colored newborn pants for boys, I mean just the onesie pants alone."

2016-07-01

"it was ok. you had something. i wanted to buy it."

2016-07-01

"It was OK, the experience matching many other online transactions I've done recently. There was nothing mind-blowingly awesome about my experience, it was as expected. I did my shopping on a free public wifi, so download speeds could not be commented on."

2016-07-01

"Really easy and convenient because I just came from target and they did not have the item in stock so this allows me to pick it up at a convenient time because supplies were limited."

2016-07-01

"Not Good. I live in the US Virgin Islands which is a territory of the US. US Mail ships here. You don't have an option for shipping to my territory. I had to ship to my sister's house in the states. I would order a lot more if I knew it would ship here."

2016-07-01

"fine; you ask too many questions!!!"

2016-06-30

"i shop here frequently and have not had a bad experience at all."

2016-06-30

"no space for a message for my egift card."

2016-06-30

"I love Target's clothing!!!!"

2016-06-30

"LOVED that I could see what was available for pick-up in my neighborhood store on the product page. This greatly influenced the items I chose to purchase. I really wish men's t-shirts (undershirts) were available for in-store pick up. I was hoping to get in and out quickly by doing in-store pick-up but will have to run back and search the shelves to get undershirts during my pick-up visit today."

2016-06-29

"food items to be shipped to my home"

2016-06-29

"Good selection of products but pages were slow to load and a few didn't work right at first"

2016-06-29

"Great! Got exactly what I needed"

Share Target's store rating

Target is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Target is a merchant member
Target participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.