Stores > Target

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.25/10 2.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10

2016-07-10

"it worked well and I was able to get what I was interested in."

2016-07-10

"LOVE my Target Red Card - I visit this website and use the card specifically for the free shipping and 5% discount."

2016-07-09

"Would not allow me to view my order and print"

2016-07-08

"Excellent! I will use this service often"

2016-07-08

"I've visited this website all the time and each time it gets easier. I love it."

2016-07-08

"Went straight to product(s) that I was ordering."

2016-07-08

"it has improved a lot in the last 3 years. Used to be almost impossible to find things"

2016-07-08

"Very easy site to use. After fine tuning exactly what I was looking for, it was a breeze. Excellent shopping site overall. Thanks!"

2016-07-08

"It was a very easy process."

2016-07-08

"Fairly easy to navigate. However, I feel like it could be faster."

2016-07-08

"This is the second time I've purchased something from a baby registry from Target.com and both times are impossible to figure out and use. I accidentally clicked elsewhere on the website after filling up my cart and when I went to return to my shopping cart, it was empty and I had to start the process all over again. It should be made very clear that the items you are purchasing from the gift registry are shipping to the gift recipient. If I can't make it to the baby shower, why would I want the items shipped to me??? The website is giving me the option to pick it up in store or expedite the shipping to me on the view cart page, but doesn't say that the items will be shipped to the registrar/gift recipient. It's a bit confusing. I would've like to use Paypal as my payment option, but when I tried to proceed, Paypal wanted to ship the items to my address! This part of the website needs some help."

2016-07-07

"This website seems better than it used to be - better pictures and navigation in particular"

2016-07-07

"i have a 2 dollars off coupon and i wasn't able to get those 2 off because i didn't see any where to put the cupon"

2016-07-07

"Everything was great except it was annoying that after every clicking action, the entire page would reload but there was a huge delay. Having to reload for in store preference on every page and individually click (and reload) the shipping/delivery option was extremely tedious and annoying."

2016-07-07

"Very satisfied with my experience using website"

Share Target's store rating

Target is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Target is a merchant member
Target participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.