Verified Target Buyer

"I love Target.com! Great prices."

Verified Target Buyer

"The website works adequately."

Verified Target Buyer

"I was not happy with the dropped calls and time it took to resolve this problem. I have been a loyal customer through the data breach and many years of change. I expect more from Target and I have been very disappointed."

Verified Target Buyer

"This is the first time that I have used the site. it will not be the last."

Verified Target Buyer

"The primary item I was searching for was not available online, the closest store that had it was in Dallas(about 400) miles away, with limited availability, as well as being unavailable to ship. Pretty poor over all. Secondary choice, amazon/kindle gift cards were also completely unavailable. The visa gift cards would not allow purchase with a target gift card. Experience was a constant annoyance and disappointment."

Verified Target Buyer

"Took very little time to find what I wanted. Items were not available in store. Free shipping clinched it!"

Verified Target Buyer

"liked it very much and i will return in the near furture"

Verified Target Buyer

"I am very disappointed that I was able to purchase the tablecloth that matches the napkins I HAD to order online. I purchased the tablecloth in a local store on clearance for $9.48. Online the same tablecloth is $18.99 and of course you can't purchase the napkins in the store, they are only available online. What a scam!!!"

Verified Target Buyer

"I was surprised. You had the item I wanted at the very best price (vs. Walmart/Amazon/Overstock),plus you offered FREE Seasonal Shipping with delivery scheduled before Christmas. Now that was sweet!"

Verified Target Buyer

"free shipping and delivery by Dec. 24 were the determining factors for making this purchase from Target"

Verified Target Buyer

"Good experience, competitive prices when not looking for top of the line products. High product availability is great. Also return policy is very helpful for buying online, especially gear and clothes."

"Worst customer service I have ever had in my life. Im a senior citizen so that really means something. Ordered a gift card online, paid for it thru PayPal,they e-mailed me later saying it would take 2-3 weeks to get it to me. I cancelled the order, but Target sent the card 2 weeks later and charged my PayPal acct. I called and they said that they would cancel the order and send me another gift card! WHAT??????? Don't buy from Target and if you are crazy, don't use PayPal to pay for it. I called Target Corp and talked to a supervisor and she pretty much blew me off and said that was their policy. They wont issue a credit to PayPal, they will only send you a gift card. That's a win win for Target and a lose lose to their customers. The really bad part about this is I had purchased another card from the store. Now I have 2 gift cards and I'm stuck with both of them. I will never ever ever buy one penny's worth or go into another Target Store in my life after this terrible service.

"Whatever you do, do not shop at Target or especially Target.com they have stolen $600.00 from me for an item they supposedly sent to me but I never received and now they will Not refund me because I have no proof I didn't receive it and the shipper UPS said they did deliver it. So they get away with stealing my money because whenever I call them they say there is nothing they can do and refuse to give me any help! I have even hand wrote a letter and mailed it to the executives of corporate in hopes they could do something, like use the insurance every company has these days to help me get my item or money back but they ignore me and are no help! so go to any company or shop other then target! I'm not a fan of Walmart but rather go there then deal with Target ever again!"

"I placed an order on November 28, 2014. One order. Thier system, placed two seperate orders and charged my card two seperate times. I was suppose to be able to track my order all the way. I was suppose to receive my order by the 10th the latest. It is the 17th and no packages have arrived. I had to call over 7 times, and speak to probably 15 different people to finally get a refund because they could not find either of my orders. Last date checked was the 2nd. I will never ever ororder from thier website again. Now I have no gist for my son's Christams. They do not sell this item in the store at the same price."

Verified Target Buyer

"frustrating - your website should work better."

Target is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Target is a merchant member
Target participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,898 merchant members.