Stores > Target

Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.57/10 1.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.13/10 1.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10

2016-02-09

"overall it was great! I had a little trouble initially when searching using the navigation tabs, but found the product fast after I typed it into the search bar."

2016-02-09

"I wish there were more product images to help me make a decision about photo albums"

2016-02-09

"I liked that I could see all of my items in my cart while still browsing through products. I like how easy it was to add and remove items from my cart. I wish that I could more easily tell which items were available for shipping, as sometimes this changes with size once you are already looking to buy a product. Also, I wish that there were more inexpensive options for baby pants! I'd even be willing to buy a larger pack of them if there were a small discount for buying like that."

2016-02-09

"Excellent, so nice to shop here if I already kjnow what I want or just shop here more quickly than in a store."

2016-02-09

"I will answer this better when the item actually arrives at my home and if it is in good condition"

2016-02-09

"This was the first time I've used target.com and I am very pleased with my experience. The whole thing went swiftly and smoothly."

2016-02-09

"I love shopping at Target on line. It saves me time and it's convenient to receive items on my door step."

2016-02-09

"Easy to find products, online shopping is great"

2016-02-09

"Great experience, fast and easy."

2016-02-09

"You need to be very specific on what is eligible for discounts and what is not. I found trying to get a code for the P resident's Day Discount very difficult only to find out after two phone calls that home decor (dining room slip covers) was not eligible."

2016-02-09

"Very good for Target.com was sorry the store where I shop stopped carrying the product."

2016-02-09

"It was just confusing which store was the one closest to me. If it would have had the address it would have helped."

2016-02-09

"Overall good. Though I couldn't seem to look at product details for something saved to my shopping list without redoing the search. The list only seemed to purchase/mark as purchased."

2016-02-09

"VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE. I HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH ORDERINGAND THE THE PRICE WAS EXCELLENT."

2016-02-09

"They have the product I want to use on my face, (lotion and cleanser) for a good price. I shopped around and they were competitive."

Share Target's store rating

Target is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Target is a merchant member
Target participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.