Stores > Target

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.78/10 2.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.75/10 2.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10

2016-12-07

"I was very pleased to see what I was looking for was in stock and available for pick up today very helpful when looking for a gift"

2016-12-07

"I previously ordered this item and wanted more, I like store pickup and would like it more if I could have it delivered to my car."

2016-12-07

"simple and easy - will shop here again!"

2016-12-07

"quoting a charge of $70.00 to ship a $7 item in three days , when the item was able to be made in and shipped from China and sold for retail at a profit boggles my mind. I have shipped items my self from China - it does not cost $70 dollars - the only justification is corporate greed, incompetence, or both!"

2016-12-07

"Item details could be easier to view"

2016-12-07

"I could not find the product specifications I was searching for, specifically the product dimentions."

2016-12-07

"Very good except for the loading of photos of the product"

2016-12-07

"i was able to do what I needed to do quickly."

2016-12-07

"Had a few minutes to get a couple of items off my shopping list and this was a perfrect use of time."

2016-12-07

"It got the job done, but when I realised one of my items hadn't ended up in the shopping cart and went back to add it, I had to re-enter all my billing and shipping data."

2016-12-07

"satisfied with the time the whole process took to accomplish. we are so busy these days. Thank You for saving my time!!!"

2016-12-07

"Ft Myers North is not an address when trying to find a store to ship to!!!!!!"

2016-12-07

"Check out was easiest I've been to"

2016-12-07

"Just needed more product information. I wanted to know what the removable crockpot liner was made of - no info from site itself. In other words, the site had incomplete product information. I would not have ordered it if it had not been for another customer/purchaser of the item who provided that information."

2016-12-07

"Very good. Video game I wanted as a gift was offered at the most reasonable price (anywhere)."

Share Target's store rating

Target is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Target is a merchant member
Target participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,456 merchant members.