Stores > Target

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.32/10 2.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.61/10 1.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-06-17

"Great experience, I love the quality of Target products, the prices are just sometimes a little high so I choose to go elsewhere if I can find the same thing for cheaper. I was looking for an inexpensive mirror to be shipped but it was only available in stores, if Target could find a way to ship more products like that, my 99% satisfaction would become 110%!!!"

2016-06-17

"Great experience, just a little slow to load some categories."

2016-06-17

"I have always had great success when shopping on Target.com. I am a stay at home mom and sometimes it's difficult to shop but target.com makes it easy!"

2016-06-17

"Site was fast and user-friendly."

2016-06-17

"I am used to Target but today the site was slower than usual. When I started a chat it wasn't completed as I had to move from the page to get my cart number for the representative"

2016-06-16

"On my desktop or laptop, the Target site is a dream... on a phone, it's a little glitchy."

2016-06-16

"I would like to have had an option to purchase a Target warranty"

2016-06-16

"generally pleased. Disappointed in many items that were unavailable for shipping."

2016-06-16

"Shopping at Target.com is always enjoyable. The items arrive quickly and are packaged well. Target's prices are really great too."

2016-06-16

"found what I was looking for and decided to get a couple extra beach towels. Very easy!!"

2016-06-16

"You'll need to be more competitive if you want to be a first choice above Amazon. God products but slow to ship."

2016-06-16

"I just wish there was MORE information on products."

2016-06-16

"i have always been satisfied with ordering from target.com."

2016-06-16

"I do lots of online shopping and it would be nice to recieve coupons for 10%ect... off of all the products instead of coupons of certain thngs in the store that I`m never going to buy. Targets price was actually higher than amazon but I still bought the product from target because I was able to see a better discription of product."

2016-06-15

"I would have liked an opportunity to put a message on the shipping transmittal, especially given that this was a wedding gift."

Share Target's store rating

Target is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Target is a merchant member
Target participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.