• Address: 3709 Promontory Point Dr, Sutie 200, Austin, TX 78744
    • Phone: 877-938-0901
    • Customer Support: 877-938-0901
    • Business Hours: 8:00 am - 5pm Central Time Monday-Friday
    • Fax: 512-448-0708

"Very pleased with their efforts to follow up with me for our tax exempt status. Communications were timely and effective. Shipping was fast and overall process was very well done. "

"Always excellent customer service, their orders always arrive quickly and complete. They have great advice when I waffle about certain products. I have yet to find anyone that can beat their prices as well. Fantastic!"

"I've used TapeandMedia.com for several years, and they've always provided quick and reliable service...through the internet store and over the phone.

The few times I've suffered a product defect, they made it right with no trouble. I appreciate their competitive pricing, quality products, and friendly service.

"They carried the special DVD-R that I needed, at a good price, in stock - which was hard to find. The website is easy to use, they shipped quickly and shipped the correct product. I will keep them on my go-to list."

"Fast and efficient service, brand name products, no complaints. Will order from you again."

"TapeandMedia.com was quick and easy to use... competitive pricing and shipped really fast! If you are looking to buy Mini-dv tapes, look no further!

I shopped around for a while and couldn't find any other site that beat TapeandMedia.com's prices. I hope this review helps you in your search.

I also really liked that TapeandMedia.com let me price my shipping costs without forcing me to put in all of my personal information (unlike many competing sites).

Good Day!

Michael Angelo, founder of Spreadlph.com

"They have the best prices and have what I need in stock...always."

"I've bought from these folks a number of times and have always gotten prompt service. The goods are good, prices are good and I get the stuff within a couple of days. Can't ask for anything more. I highly recommend them."

"Great service and quick shipping. Also great prices for what we needed"

"I was very pleased with the prompt and accurate shipment of my order. I was surprised when it arrived just two days after I placed the order and it came just in time!
One of my finicky tape drives refused to read a backup tape today and these tapes came just in time to complete last night's backup. Thanks very much!

"I love shopping TapeandMedia.com, because the always have what I need in stock and it ships the next day. I've been buying from them for years and I've never had a problem with any of my orders!!! "

"Really happy with tapeandmedia.com. Very easy to order and very good turnaround - i usually shipments faster than i expect. Have been ordering from them for a few years now and will continue to do so. Prices are very competitive as compared to the bigger online retailers."

"I have been purchasing from Tapeandmedia.com for a number of years and have always been satisfied with their service. I have had to contact them only twice for a problem, not their fault, and it was taken care of promptly and courteously."

"I had never used TapeandMedia.com before and now I will not use anything else. They were fast, professional and the price was awesome."

"Bought some backup tapes as a returning customer to tapeandmedia.com - Transaction was great. Easy to order, and everything shipped and arrived quickly. Great to do business with! Prices keep rising, but that's happening everywhere."

TapeandMedia.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TapeandMedia.com is not a merchant member
TapeandMedia.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!