• TapeandMedia.co

• Customer Support: 877-938-0901
    • Business Hours: 8:00 am - 5pm Central Time Monday-Friday
    • Fax: 512-448-0708

2012-06-02

"Liked that it was fast delivery packaged looked nice and neat, Thanks for fast delivery."

2012-05-29

"Easy ordering Process, found all the items I was looking for and possibly some new ones. The Items that I was Re-ordereing were less expensive than the last time we placed an order, which is always a pleasant surprise."

2012-05-28

"Freindly helpful staff, prompt shipping and the right price! I will shop here again!"

2012-05-27

"At PentaVision, we have really come to rely on TapeandMedia to deliver, both on great prices and speed of delivery. They have been great with everything we have ordered from them. Keep up the great work!!"

2012-05-26

"always excellent service. Lonnie Wright"

This review was modified by wrightjenlon on May 26 2012 01:39:58 PM

2012-05-21

"Tape and Media is great. Very professional to deal with. Always very friendly and helpful on the phone"

2012-05-15

"Tape and Media.com is awesome. I live on the west coast and sometimes an afternoon order here is late in the rest of the USA. Not a problem for Tape and Media. I placed my order late Thursday afternoon and they still shipped it the same day. the tapes arrived 2 days later-yes on a Saturday. I didn't ask for special shipping. It's just what they do, and they do it well. Every time I order they get it out the same day. Oh yes, the prices are great too! Thanks Tape and Media! Phil Beard, owner Phil Beard Productions."

This review was modified by Philbtv on May 15 2012 12:42:27 PM

2012-05-04

"As always, this company provides outstanding customer service and excellent products. My order of Sony Mini DV tapes (DVM60PRR) arrived right on time for my video shoot.

Their website is easy to work with and the ordering process is very easy. Same day shipping! - Highly recommend this company!!!"

Centennial, CO
2011-08-26

"I find great selection and reasonable prices. They ship promptly and have not made any mistakes in my orders. I have used them for the past 3 years."

2011-07-12

"Huge selection of media and ease of use on the website. Fast delivery!"

2011-07-07

"Great selection, completely reliable delivery and competitive prices. TapeandMedia has special high-end media that is very hard to get these days."

2011-06-27

"Items arrived on time and as described."

2011-06-20

"Easy to use site - no problem with ordering.
Already have received goods - Recomend it to anybody !"

2011-06-16

"Very happy with merchandise available as well as good service, fast delivery. Overall excellent experience. We have ordered from here a few times now and always have a great experience."

2011-06-10

"Easy to order and great prices. "

Share TapeandMedia.com's store rating

TapeandMedia.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TapeandMedia.com is not a merchant member
TapeandMedia.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!