• TapeandMedia.co

• Customer Support: 877-938-0901
    • Business Hours: 8:00 am - 5pm Central Time Monday-Friday
    • Fax: 512-448-0708

2012-09-07

"Friendly, courteous and knowledgable customer service. Very easy to navigate the website. Any questions were answered and no issues with any of the products. Thank you Tape and Media."

This review was modified by vic-328 on September 07 2012 09:31:29 AM

2012-08-31

"Very helpful. Prompt friendly - went the extra distance. We had a couple extra orders in addition to this, related to the same need. Dave really helped out when I had goofed up!"

2012-08-26

"Is good. All my orders I can follow when will be delivered and I never have a problem with value and total of the purchased."

2012-08-23

"I have continously used TapeandMedia.com and they always come thru perfectly and ontime."

VosburghJ's Avatar

Las Vegas, Nevada Verified Customer
2012-08-21

"Quick Delivery & Great Prices."

2012-08-20

"I am a Video/Media specialist and have been using TapeandMedia.com for years, and I cannot give them anything but high complements! Their website makes it very easy to find and order what-ever you need at great prices. They also ship very fast, and my orders are always correct. I look forward to using their service for my media supplies for many years to come."

This review was modified by bob_douglas on December 28 2012 09:48:33 AM

2012-08-08

"Wow! I was surprised how fast my tapes came in all labeled and ready! Bought them yesterday and this morning, here they were at my desk. Great doing business with Tape and Media, very good service!"

2012-08-06

"I have placed more than one order over the years with the folks at TapeandMedia.com. One time I called them, they couldn't help me, but they gave me the number and website of some other vendor who could. The last order with TapeandMedia.com was a rush and they were prompt, professional and the order arrived perfectly and very, very quickly. I'll definitely order from them in the future."

2012-07-23

"The Tape and Media customer service is awewsome. They did a great job of processing my order and delivering it just as requested.
I was very satisfied with the process and service."

2012-07-16

"Consistently EXCELLENT service. If we need media immediately, this is always the place we turn to first. Very competitive pricing as well. Highly recommended."

Jason Shivers's Avatar

2012-07-13

"I love ordering from TapeandMedia.com. I like that they save my order history so I can easily jump in and get what I need. Their deals are easy to see and they are very fast shippers. I like to leave little messages with my order and they are nice enough to respond. It makes me feels like they care."

2012-07-07

"You guys are awesome!!!!!"

2012-07-06

"TapeandMedia.com is always prompt with my orders and customer service. Truly the best!"

2012-06-29

"TapeandMedia.com did everything right. The cases I purchased were high quality, priced low, and because I live relatively close to their warehouse, were delivered the next day. Unfortunately, I rushed to place the order and didn't read the fine print. The case variety I ordered wasn't actually the type I wanted. TapeandMedia don't sell that variety. My fault entirely, but if I had to criticize, I'd wish their inventory was slightly more diverse. I've also grown accustomed to receiving an email after a return is processed and my credit card is credited."

2012-06-25

"Our organization is pleased to be able to say that tapeandmedia.com exceeded out expectations when we placed our order with them recently. The speedy delivery, courteous staff,
and great prices will definitely bring us back to place other orders!"

Share TapeandMedia.com's store rating

TapeandMedia.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TapeandMedia.com is not a merchant member
TapeandMedia.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!