TapeOnline Reviews - page 6 - tapeonline.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 243 reviews

TapeOnline is not a merchant member
TapeOnline does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I ordered the clear DVD cases to use for storing my rubber stamps and they work great. The shipping was quick and the sales person was very helpful."

"Pleasantly surprised...good service."

"Lauren Vantrease was awesome, I explained my needs to her and she listened. I got exactly what I needed at a great price, nice to speak too and new the product very well. I will continue to shop at Tapeonline because of people like Lauren. Great job!!!!

Customer for life, Kelly

"great prices, helpful customer service, prompt delivery! TapeOnline is always reliable and a pleasure to work with!"

"TapeOnline has been my source for DVD, BluRay and video tape for years now. They even have hard drives at the best prices in the business! They are extremely reliable. Courteous when speaking on the phone. They ALWAYS have what I need. Even after the Japanese Earthquake, TapeOnline was there to let us know of the impending tape shortage."

"All was good! I will purchase from them again!"

"Great service. Quick delivery. Good prices. Easy website."

"We typically use a local company to supply our Panasonic HDV124AMQ's, but because of the situation in Japan, we found it hard to find stock. TapeOnline had plenty available and got them to us in a timely manner at less cost."

"Could not be easier to work with! Merchandise arrived on time, as ordered. This is my experience every order."

"Just Placed An order !! always nice to work with them , when you need them they are there!"

"TapeOnline has unquestionably the best customer service I've experienced from an online vendor. From the phone call letting us know when the order will ship, to the thank you card and candy that accompanies every shipment, they stand apart from the rest."

"I utilize Tape Online for a variety of products and have placed several orders over the years. Every order is delivered on time, if not early. Being in the media field that is crucial. I have never had a problem with any of the products ordered through them and they will continue to be my number one source."

"As the Production Manager for a University, Film and media Studies Department,
I have been ordering Tape Stock, DVD stock,and Light bulbs from Tapeonline since 2008. I find their prices are very consistent with fast delivery especially for our lighting needs.

modified review This review was modified by kboynton on February 03 2011 02:07:00 PM

"We regularly turn to TapeOnline for quick, and usually discounted purchases of videotape and hard drives. They are quick, efficient and offer a good deal."

"I like to pick up my order in person and TapeOnline is always expedient in filling my order. I like the little box you can click after placing my order that tells them to text me when it is ready. Works great! ...and great prices!"