Stores > Tanga

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.95/10 6.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.18/10 7.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10

2015-12-30

"Before I ordered some gifts for international relatives who are spending the holidays here I asked about the delivery time, they promissed it will be before 2016. It took ages to ship, because of this I asked to cancel I got no answer. After shipped the package was frozen for a long time, I tried even DHL , but they couldn´t say anything about it. Suddenly it was updated and it should be delivered in 2016 after they are gone. The pack was coming from Nevada and after the update was changed to another state. I told I want my money back and all they said was sorry for the long wait. I won´t take apologizes."

“Hi there,

We are very sorry about the delay in shipping! I have sent return labels for you to send the items back at our cost. I just sent you an email to follow up!

2015-12-30

"I have order two separate orders and in return had one fullied. The second order has had no luck the shipping was only messed up on two items. When it came to crunch time no response and just a ever ending loop of waiting. A month of waiting just gives a business a bad name with no effort of responding. HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED :-("

This review was modified by Ridgelmore49 on December 30 2015 06:47:12 AM

“Hi Ridgelmore49,

We are so sorry for the delay in getting back to you! I've just followed up on that and refunded you for the item that was returned to sender. We really hope you'll give us another shot! We'd love to regain your trust!

2015-12-29

"I ordered a gold pendant for my daughter. The order was mixed up and i received the wrong item. I am writing this positive review because Tanga customer service was excellent. They immediately admitted their mistake and corrected the issue immediately. Any company can sell items on the Internet. How a company chooses to resolve customer ssues is a true test of that company. Very satisfied. "

This review was modified by Billnk on December 29 2015 09:42:58 PM

“Hi Billnk,

Thank you so much for the feedback! We are so glad we were able to help and sincerely thank you for sharing your experience!

2015-12-29

"Ordered December 1,2015 was suppose to ship by December 11, 2015. I am still waiting for package to deliver! Emailed to their Customer Service on December 24th and I just received response. No phone numbers provided for customer service! Very Disappointed!"

This review was modified by ABolt on December 29 2015 01:17:56 PM

“HI ABolt,

We are extremely sorry for the delay that you experienced! I do see that the package was delivered today. We understand it is a very long wait time! We really do hope you'll give us another shot to try and do better in the future!

2015-12-29

"Buyers beware!!! Can't get orders right to save their life! They really screwed up a needy family's Christmas. The 2 kids were supposed to get a laptop each. The laptops were identical, placed on the same order and tanga managed to only send one. So which kid got the Merry Christmas and which one got told "oops" Wtg Tanga. What a great way of being involved in someone helping a needy family!!! Ooh yeah... It takes nearly an act of God to be able to even contact these people!! Go to the BBB if you need their phone number!"

This review was modified by Jusmeand3 on December 29 2015 10:37:45 AM

“HI there Jusmeand3,

We are so sorry about your recent experience with Tanga. I can see that the second computer has been sent and will arrive tomorrow. Someone has also been in contact with someone at your company to see how else we can help. We really do hope you'll give us another shot to try and do better on the next order.

2015-12-29

"Tanga is great! I have placed several small orders as I see items I can't live without on their emails. Everything has arrived promptly, in good condition and as advertised. I love Tanga."

This review was modified by josephineblack on December 29 2015 01:18:32 AM

2015-12-28

"3 items ordered, one item delivered. One not processed 3 weeks later and the other stuck at a shipping place about 6 hours away from me for over 1 week! No response from company they say they treat you like family. Ha, sure if they feud with their family or just ignore them. Scummy company. Sue the bastards and put them out of business. They're making their sales by stealing money and not delivering merchandise. They stole my money. Do not buy from them!"

This review was modified by Bblank20653 on December 28 2015 09:28:35 PM
Rep reply posted Jan-09-2016

“HI there,

I'm so sorry to hear about your recent experience with Tanga. I do see that you were refunded for the items that never made it to you and that your emails were returned. Sometimes those emails do go to spam folders :(

I really do hope that you'll give us another shot!

2015-12-28

"Apple iPhone 4 16GB Black GSM Unlocked I was a little reluctant with my first purchase -- especially for a used iphone. I'm sold! Transaction was fast, easy the the phone was just perfect for what we needed. Had it activated today with no problems!"

This review was modified by GlendaAp on December 29 2015 05:25:38 PM

2015-12-28

"not only did I have to contact them to get the item delivered, BUT WHAT THEY SENT WAS A VERY POOR KNOCKOFF OF BAGGU BAGS. MINE IS ANOTHER WARNING TO NOT SHOP WITH THEM.

Notice their response. It was not SOMETHING that was sent incorrectly. They advertised the bags as BAGGU AND SENT BAGCU INSTEAD. I would have thought better of this company had they owned it.

This review was modified by amg_0akland on January 09 2016 11:07:29 PM
Rep reply posted Jan-09-2016

“Hi there

I'm so sorry about your recent experience with us. I can see that you were refunded for the item that was sent incorrectly. We are extremely sorry about this!

We really do hope you will give us another chance in the future!

2015-12-28

"How they handle their customer service totally sucks. I can't call them about a defective product I bought but I have to email them and wait for them to respond. Oh yeah, also it was a Christmas gift that's defective and I'm having to tell my granddaughter to sit and spin until they fix this problem.. so so pissed. "

This review was modified by nibble_twister on December 28 2015 03:51:05 PM

2015-12-28

"I have evolved over the last 20 or so years as it pertains to online shopping. As of the last couple of Christmases, I haven't set foot in a retail store to shop. So the quality of the website is important to me as is price, delivery, and speed of email order confirmation, etc. Personalized, meaningful customer service on the Internet is important to me but is at times difficult to find - Tanga is a huge exception.

I had a recent minor problem with an order that required a refund of $18.98, confirmation was accomplished within a few minutes and the funds arrived in my account the same day. I was duly impressed.

Krista of Tanga customer service was the driving force behind my complete satisfaction....she's really, really good!

This review was modified by mmmelody47 on December 28 2015 01:28:34 PM

2015-12-28

"WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! STAY FAR AWAY FROM THESE RIP OFF ARTISTS!"

This review was modified by jamesjacob on December 28 2015 09:46:55 AM

2015-12-28

"I'm always leery of resellers as it seems most of their items usually don't hold up to the product description. However, I purchased the Liger Ultra-Thin Indoor HDTV Antenna for $19.99 and the product exceeded my expectations. Tanga processed the order quickly, kept me updated on shipping information and followed up with confirmation. Regarding the antenna, it replaced an HDTV antenna that utilized ugly rabbit ears and it worked great! I couldn't get a local TV station that broadcasts about 35 miles away with the old antenna, but with the Liger, reception came in clearly! The only reason I didn't give them 5-stars is that the packaging could have been better. The box arrived mangled and was slightly open causing the product to suffer some dings and scratches. However, that's probably the shippers fault and it wasn't worth sending back. Final recommendation is that I'll certainly do business with them again and encourage others as well. "

This review was modified by BoCoM057 on December 28 2015 07:00:40 AM

2015-12-28

"I ordered a few stocking stuffers from Tanga this year. I found out about the website through Brad's Deals and I am officially hooked! After my first order I placed several more I was so happy with my initial purchase. I was nervous because Tanga had a disclaimer that shipping times may be longer than expected due to their business model, but everything I ordered came before the holidays. All items were exactly as pictured, for example I bought the wallet ninja and some fruit infusion water bottles. Speaking of which the fruit infusion bottles were an amazing deal at $3.18 each including shipping and tax. My only complaint is that I placed an order for the wallet ninja, and e-mailed customer service immediately after hoping to modify to the pro for the same price but was unable to unless I returned it once I received it. But that is more my own fault for initially ordering the wrong one."

2015-12-26

"Placed an order for an air fryer on December 1st, 2015. The estimated delivery date was Dec 10 - Dec 21... OK, well that is a long time but as long as i get it before christmas who cares.

Time ticks along and I check my order's status and it says it still hasn't shipped yet. Thats dissapointing and frustrating. On December 22nd, 2015 the item still says it has not been packaged yet!!!! I sent an email expecting an answer and/or reason for the delay but nothing. Even with their 24-48 avg turn around time i have heard back from squat! There was no notification that the shipment wouldnt make it on time. There was no reply to any of my inquires. There has been nothing from Tanga to help me at all.

If i do not hear back by the next business day on December 27th i will dispute the charges with the bank.

I will never order anything again from this site and i will recommend everyone i know to avoid this place like the plague.

Share Tanga's store rating

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,640 merchant members.