TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10

"I will never buy from this seller again. First they cancelled my order then after contacting them and reordering they sent me the wrong unit (cell phone). So I had to return it and they sent me another one. But after investigation it is missing a major piece inside the phone (rubber gasket that makes the phone water and dust resistant). I can't believe this. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-06-2014

“Hello GaryTuwe,

I am so very sorry for all of the trouble you've experienced with your order! I understand how frustrating this can be and we would love to get this resolved for you.

I do see a customer representative has been corresponding with you in regards of a reshipment of the missing piece. Please look out for an email from a representative in case they need any additional information.

We appreciate you letting us know about these issues, so we can try and prevent this from happening again in the future. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

Customer Service Manager”

"Waited over a week for the item to arrive and then got 1 of the item ordered instead of 2. Now I have to wait for who knows how long before they get the order right"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-06-2014

“Hello robinbalram,

We appreciate you letting us know about this issue. I can see a representative did get in contact with you shortly you wrote in letting you know a reshipment request was submitted.

We understand this can be frustrating and are so sorry it has affected you this way. Another representative has followed back up with you regarding the reshipment request a little while ago, so please keep a look out for that email, so can get this resolved for you.

We want to make this right and should you have any other problems arise in the meantime, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Customer Service Manager”

"I have ordered from Tanga nine times now. Everything was shipped within a few days of ordering (most things were shipped before the estimated 5-10 days, everything else was shipped within the 5-10 day window). Every item has been exactly as described, I have had no issues with the products, service, shipping, etc. I now keep Tanga on my list websites I check daily for deals!"

"I order from Tanga very often. Their service is outstanding! I am so surprised when I find a package at my door so quickly. I would highly recommend ordering from Tanga. They must have a great business plan as they are tops on my list! My last order was at my door in ONE day!"

"I have ordered a few times now from Tanga, and I have been very happy with every single thing I ordered! Every order arrived very quickly, and their customer service department is the best ever! I had to contact customer service a few times with questions about the products and they have gotten back to me in less than an hour! Awesome job guys! Keep up the great deals coming to us, customers! Thank you "

"I have had nothing but positive experiences with Tanga. I did receive a broken glass bowl once, which they replaced immediately.

Every time I have had to contact their customer service staff for any reason, their service has been awesome. And the prices on stuff can't be beat!

"So fat I have great experience with Tanga, good product (and product is not good they gave refund) in-case of power batteries I experienced. Shipping time is little more then usual, but that they already says in their website. I give A to their service, A to their website and B+ to product that they list on website."

"This is a totally awesome place to do shopping for various things, such as gifts, some clothing, health and beauty aids, etc. Although they are a small company, their customer service is concise, conscientious, and reliable. I would absolutely recommend this company to any of my friends"

gvm's Avatar
gvm

"Tanga sent me wrong items twice in a row. I got things I didn't pay/ask for. Then they make me go through hoops like taking pictures of the wrong items and emailing them. Then they send me a return shipping label so I can blow my gas to go to the post office to send the package back to them for the mistakes THEY made. I think I am going to unsubscribe myself from their website. Horrible service.

Update: I got assisted after so much stress I went through. If I never sent you the emails asking if you got my email with pictures you probably would not get back to me. In one of the emails your service told me they never got my pictures.

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-30-2014

“Hi there gvm,

I am so very sorry to hear about this! I have just looked up all of your information, and it looks as if you have been assisted each time you wrote in, and as of 9/30, looks like there has been a full resolution.

Please correct us if this is a mistake! We want to make sure that you are provided with the best service and the best outcome possible. We really hate it when things like this happen, thank you so much for letting us know. The best way we can improve is by listening to our great customers.

As I said, please let us know if that resolution is less than satisfactory, and we can figure something else out for you.

Thanks,

Customer Service Manager”

"I did make an order and when it arrived it didn't fit my product. I e-mailed Tanga and received a fast responce back stating they were sorry and a full refund was given soon after. The only bad thing I've noticed about Tanga is that my inbox as doubled if not tripled with junk mail since I signed up with Tanga."

"I just wanted to commend Tanga Alexis on your customer support staff. Alexis went above and beyond to handle a problem with my order. Having dealt with the customer support staffs for Groupon and Living Social, I can say without question that Tanga's customer service is superior. Thank you!"

"I put in my first small order with tanga 20th and i recieved it today and was very please with the product and the speedy delivery process i will be ordering more and tell people about this site!! Thanks so much"

"Love the deals on Tanga! Good quality stuff for the price, and quick and efficient shipping!! Love, love, love this website!"

"My experience with Tanga has been excellent. In particular, I contacted them concerning my purchase of an initial necklace for my granddaughter's birthday but the matching initial earrings had not been offered for a while. I only asked if they were going to offer the earrings soon. To my surprise the earrings arrived in the mail a few days later and I was not charged for them. My granddaughter was ecstatic.
I thanked them for their action since I had not requested anything except information. I can only view Tanga in a positive light because of my experience.

"Amazing quality at crazy low prices!"

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.