Store Information Store Info
Tanga Coupons
  • Rating 8.86/10 1,631 reviews

Tanga is a merchant member
    Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Tanga contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.77/10 6.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10

All 1,631 Customer Reviews

"Great company with excellent customer service and great product offering."

"I've bought 2 iPad covers when that was a deal on Tanga back in February... finally got time to post review; would feel bad if I didn't left positive feedback after they promptly handled my order and support interaction.

I'm trying to be as objective as I can, considering I do like them. That's why there are 4 stars for price and shipping: price can always be better and shipping is not completely free. On the other hand, price IS better than most other online places, and shipping can't be completely free as they are not big company Amazon (although, speaking of that - we did get served on Prime rate recently, didn't we? ;). So don't take those 4 stars too hash against them.

The thing I like the most about Tanga is that they try. That's probably one of the most important things I look into when dealing with any retailer - if your customer service will try to make things right and try to treat me with respect. If answer is yes, I'll try to be a loyal customer and buy something whenever I can.

So, give them a try... I hope you'll be pleasantly surprised like I was.

"I have ordered twice from Tanga and both times they failed to deliver the product due to "inventory issues" and they refunded the money. Both times were gifts and I'm highly disappointed they failed to deliver."

modified review reply posted Apr-09-2014

“Hi there Whl7902,

I am so sorry to hear about this. We really hate it when this happens. We do hope that the 1 year free magazine and 20% coupon that was sent as a "we're really sorry!" was some consolation.

We understand the frustration that you are experiencing. We will alert you as soon as we have this product again!

Rating 8/104/5

"I usually love ordering and do it frequently. I did get a very stisfactory response from my post and have since ordered more products. I love the fact that the items areso well priced. Thank you, Tanga, for taking care of my issues.

modified review reply posted Apr-09-2014

“Hello PatMontgomery,

I am so sorry, it does seem that we have sent you a response! I am so sorry, you may have not been receiving our messages.

Please go ahead and keep the item that was not described properly! I have also sent you a message about the car charger that is defective! Please look out for my messages, and possibly check your spam folder just in case.

Customer Service Manager”

"I love this company! They offer great price products,prices and customer service. And sending gifts is very simple to do with no hassles.I hope others will buy from you so all of us can continue to enjoy these and more benefits!"

"Tanga is the best site, hands down, for daily deals!!!! The staff is so customer focused and their products are great quality! I've recommended the site to all my shopaholic friends and we support each other's finds! If you're looking for a great affordable deal, this site is a must!! Keep the sales coming, Tanga!"

"I have not been very pleased with Tanga. 1st thing I ordered was the 2pk of earphones, where you just paid the shipping. It was not a 2 pack, only one came. My latest order was the 4 pack of microfiber waffle kitchen towels because I thought the bright colors that were advertised would look nice for Spring...they sent me BROWN. It would have been nice of them to say that the colors shown were not what I would be sent. I probably will not be purchasing from Tanga again.

UPDATE:
I was pleased to hear from Tanga so quickly. My previous dealings with online shopping errors led me to just deal with the errors and vow never to purchase an item from the dealer again. Tanga's customer service and quick action was quite the refreshing change! Thank you for actually caring about your customers and making everything right again!

“Hello Trebeccala,

I am so sorry to hear about this! I would love to help make this right for you (unfortunately I do not see that you have written in to our customer service team! :( they would have loved to do the same)

We went through a major warehouse change during your first order, and I do hate to hear that you were affected by that, when not receiving your full order! Also, I hate to hear that you did not get the bring spring colors that you were expecting.

I will be sending you a private message as well, however I would like to make sure that you know we will be refunding you for those products. We do hope to see you in the future, and if you ever have an issue with another item, please write to our great customer service team! They would be more than happy to assist you.

Rating 6/103/5

"Prices are good, products are hit-or-miss. Product details are minimal compared to descriptive copy - need more information on sizes, dimensions, new or refurbished, packaging, etc. Some items ordered look like they were used and then returned, rather than new in package as promised. Other items mislabeled. Disappointing. "

“Hi there kittyblue,

I'm sorry to hear about the small frustration that you have had with us. I really do hate hearing things like that! I will go ahead and pass this information on to our publishing team, in hopes of fixing this problem.

I've sent you a small personal message, to make sure that we get a few things sorted out for you. We really appreciate your business, and we are so grateful for the feedback.

Please let us know what else we can do!

Customer Service Manager”

"I ordered 2 x 8-Pack Compatible Replacement Toothbrush Heads; the ad showed the orginal price of each 8-pack as $40.00 and selling for $5.99. But, what I got was a cheap chinese make sold Dollar shops. I spent $5.98 for shipping too. I am totally unhappy about this order. I never trusted tanga.com; but, still because of my friend I purchased this. Cheap marketing technique they used. I will never order anything from them."

“Hello josephchella,

I'm so sorry to hear that you have had this issue with us. We would have loved to have assisted you, however I do not see that you wrote in asking assistance from our awesome Tanga customer service.

I have gone ahead and emailed you privately with a resolution to your problem. We hope to see you back again some time soon!

Customer Service Manager”

"I have ordered from Tanga several times. Products are always as described and EXTREMELY AFFORDABLE. I love working with a smaller company, they make me feel important."

"I look forward to every e-mail from Tanga. I have received and taken advantage of some amazing offers. In almost every case, the merchandise was exactly what I expected (and the one time it wasn't, I had failed to read the fine print). I hope this small company sticks around and continues to provide quality items at great prices."

"Great business to work with!"

Rating 6/103/5

"Tanga has low cost items , but have notices that their products are of a lower quality than other sites.it would be helpful if they offered customer reviews of products. Tanga has a slow shipment speed sometimes a product taking more than a month to get the item purchased.customer service is not prompt with answering questions or problems with an order. Sometimes the product you order is not exactly what is advertised on the site.all in all they occasionally have good deals when they offer free shipping. You get what you pay for at this site."

“Hello Sisquatch,

I am so sorry to hear about the experience that you've had with us. I have reviewed the correspondence that you had with us previously. Unfortunately over the holiday season we did fall behind a bit with our prompt responses.

We really hate that! However, customer service has recently been new and improved, and any further contact with us will be much better!

I have sent you a little message to help make up for the some of the things that you mentioned. I will also pass on your suggestion about customer reviews of products!

Customer Service Manager”

"I have bought several things from Tanga and have been very pleased with the quality and price of all items I have ordered. Although delivery time is a little longer than some sites, the price and quality make up for the little extra time"

Rating 8/104/5

"Easy to order and fairly quick delivery of ordered items at a reasonable price."