• Tanga Tanga Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.9/10 7.9/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10

"I ordered a case and a charger for my iphone 5c for $5 each including shipping which seemed like an almost too good to be true deal. Shipping time was reasonable - about a week iirc. I love the case - for $5 it's one of the best purchases I've made in a long time. However the car charger didn't work in my 1999 BMW as the phone indicated something along the lines of it not being an official apple charger. I contacted Tanga and was quickly credited for the $5 and didn't even have to deal with returning the item. "

“Hi Redeyecat,

Thank you so much for the feedback - we always appreciate hearing from happy customers!

TangaKrista”

"Products ordered from Tanga are of good quality and I am satisfied with all my purchases."

“Hi rahul_bagkar,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We love that you're satisfied :)

TangaKrista”

"Thank you for great and fast customer service. You treated my order concern just like I do for my customers. No hassle, speedy resolution. What more could a customer ask for!"

“Hi Pumpkinpie,

Thanks for the feedback! We are so glad you're satisfied!

TangaKrista”

"How do I love Tanga...let me count the ways...
I am never reluctant to order because I know their product satisfaction policy is STELLAR!
I don't think a week goes by that I fail to find the product of my dreams at an amazingly reduced price. Tanga's products are fashion forward - sometime I am ahead of the style game in my city and I love it!
I have often repurchased products several times because a friend or Family member just has to have one too.
But...when I receive a flop, such as I did today, they resolve the problem at lighting speed!
Thank you Tanga!

“Hi sandraparness,

Thank you so much for the kind words! It's music to our ears to hear that you're happy!

TangaKrista”

"Tanga is by far my favorite place to shop !! They have reasonable prices, fast shipping & accurate descriptions of their products. Last but not least...Their customer service department is most responsive to my needs. Need I say more ?? Gets my 5 STAR review plus some.
TU, Hal

Rep reply posted Jun-05-2015

“Hi halmag,

Yay! We are so happy to hear that! We're happy when you're happy!

-TangaKrista”

"I have ordered 9 items from them. 6 have arrived. 4 took an extremely long time. 2 were defective (unusable)."

“Hi utterbacks,

I'm so sorry to hear about this! I'd love to look into this and help you out further. Would you mind sending me a private and sending me your order numbers?

If the items are defective, we'd love to exchange them for working items or offer you a refund!

TangaKrista”

"I've always had positive experiences with Tanga... great stuff at a low price they always have great deals.. but this was the first time I ordered a product from them that did not meet up to my expectations (basically a really bad product that I don't blame Tanga for at all, I'm sure the occasional "lemon" will slip by without them knowing or maybe I just got the one product that slipped by quality control for that particular manufacturer ... )

It was my first time contacting Tanga with a problem regarding a defective item so I wasn't sure what to expect.. not only did they get back to me the same day I e-mailed them they offered me a full refund without even asking me to mail the defective item back they just took my word for it ! And they apologized on top of that too ! (even though, again, I don't really see this as being Tanga's fault to begin with more the manufacturer of this particular item.. (the "Set of 2: Reusable Coloring Placemats) ...

Very, very pleased with Tanga and will definitely continue to purchase from them in the future ! :)

“HI andrepartfour,

Thank you so much for the feedback! We will always work our hardest to make sure we keep you happy! It's so great to hear when we're accomplishing our mission!

Thanks for being a loyal customer!

-TangaKrista”

"I ordered Philips Sonicare Replacement Heads 8-Pack on May 20, 20105...said it was shipped on May 22, 2015...no movement for 8 days. Finally I asked customer service to inquire about my shipping status on May 28 Then I contacted them again, On May 31, they cancelled and (refunded my purchase price) but with no explanations on why they cancelled my order.

By far the worse online shopping experience with BAD customer service help..no phone contact as well. I am still waiting on why they cancelled this order! I did not request a cancellation. Furthermore, the Philips Sonicare Replacement Heads 8-Pack is being advertised on their website.

Tanga get it together please!

“Hi pk6514,

I'm so sorry your experience with Tanga was not awesome!

It looks like a refund was done when the order took too long to ship. We did miscommunicate when we said the item was out of stock. We are extremely sorry for this miscommunication and do hope you'll order the items again!

TangaKrista”

"I placed a order on 5/24 order #C728CLG3P8ZA. Half of my order shipped 2 days later and arrived on the 6th day after the order. The second half of the order (and most important part to my wife) was not shipped and says it is pending. I asked why it didn't ship and have traded emails 3 times over the next week. I have been told the company line every time "it may take 10 days for your order to ship". They cannot or will not explain to me why most items ship in 2-3 days and another item still isn't shipped after 10 days from the order day. I have asked for a better explanation and all I get is the same line about it may be up to 10 days to be shipped. This is not an item that has to be made or produced so why such a long delay. I have ordered items several times in the past from them and none have delayed this long!
1. I asked them when it will ship - no response
2. I asked if they actually had the merchandise or were "expecting it from the supplier" - no response
I finally told them today if the item doesn't ship by this Friday then I want it cancelled and my credit card refunded. I don't believe they are acting in good faith.
There prices are good but some of the quality is average to good in my opinion. I have not been totally pleased with any of my purchases - just acceptable.
I could not recommend them now based on the treatment I am receiving at this time. As I said to them MANY sites offer low prices but very, very, few make to wait 10 days or more to even SHIP your items.

George Furguson
Dallas, TX

Rep reply posted Jun-03-2015

“Hi GFurguson,

We are very sorry to hear about your experience with Tanga. All of our items do not ship from the same warehouse, so some items come quickly but some do require all 10 business days that we advise on the site.

We always do our best to beat the 10 day lead time and will send items as quickly as we can.

Again, I'm sorry for the delay on this item - it should ship soon!

TangaKrista”

"Tanga is very reliable and they will go above and beyond to resolve any issue that you might have. By far, I have purchased three times from Tanga. The first two transaction went smoothly, but sadly the third transaction did not go well. The reason is I am saying that is because I received the wrong item. I am initially hesitant to contact them asking either a refund or replacement as I thought they will just ignore it. Boy was I wrong. They went above and beyond to make sure that I am satisfied with Tanga. Instead of asking me to ship back the item and giving a refund, they told me to keep the item and I got the refund. I am very satisfied with their customer service and I am definitelly will buy from tanga again. Well done Tanga."

“HI gsekali,

We are so glad to hear your experience at Tanga was great! We love hearing this kind of feedback!

Thank you so much for being amazing!

-TangaKrista”

"Once again, I needed help with something and Jake, from Tanga, helps me EVERY time! I did not have to ask for any kind of solution. He took it upon himself and went that extra step to help me. This company has great products that are great and affordable! We LOVE shopping with Tanga, thanks to Jake. We will be a loyal customer to them."

Rep reply posted Jun-02-2015

“TraciDo,

We're so glad you're happy and we're especially glad to see that you had such a great experience with Jake!

Thank you so much for your feedback!

"Email sent and received:
1st email sent to tanga:
I'm being told that VIP members have Scary Tales: The Giant vs. Snow White Card Game available for $1.88 + Free shipping - I'm an STU member that according to the site I also have all the privileges as the VIP members (the info is under rewards and tiers) I'm wondering why I do not see that offer?
Email response from Tanga: Hello,
Thank you for writing into customer service! You have to be signed in to view your deals. If you have any further questions please let me know.
TangaVictoria
2nd email sent to Tanga:I was signed in, I was able to see the STU price but the VPI's were seeing a different price. I actually signed out and then back in. There was no change only the STU price and not the price the VIP's were offered.
I'm slightly offended you would suggest I wasn't signed in, do you even see how many orders I've placed (4 pages of orders), this isn't the first time I've placed an order
Tanga's final email received: Hello,
I am very sorry for this inconvenience. I have let our publishing team know about what happened for the future. Here is a 10% off code you can have: EY7ECFDHMHU6
If you have any further questions please let me know.
TangaVictoria
The funny thing is I do not need Tanga and with over 100 orders placed I think I'm done with shopping with them.

I was not able to order at that price the provided order number is an example from a VIP member it's not mine I was never able to receive that price

Rep reply posted Jun-01-2015

“Hi tebald,

I'm so sorry about your experience with Tanga. I can see that you were able to purchase the product at the price mentioned with the free shipping. We did let our team know about the issues you saw.

We sincerely hope that you'll continue purchasing with us.

TangaKrista”

"I placed an order for some socks on 5/22 and upon realizing they were primarily made of polyester, I sent a request to customer service on 5/23 to cancel the order. Tanga's Ashley responded on 5/26 stating they couldn't cancel the order because it had been shipped. I hadn't received a shipping confirmation, tracking number and the online order status still said processing. Now, this morning (5/28) I received tracking information. Conclusion: Tanga customer service lied. They would rather keep a $10 order and risk a negative review than accommodate a simple customer request. Took 6 days to process and get it shipped. Slow shipping as well. DHL ETA is 6/5. "

Rep reply posted May-28-2015

“Hi Jetada,

I'm so sorry your experience with Tanga was less than perfect. Unfortunately, once our warehouse gets an order, they work as quickly as possible to get orders out. This means that it can't be cancelled after a certain point in the process.

I see that since you have received replies to all of your emails as well and we're working on a resolution with you.

We really appreciate all of your correspondence with us, we love to hear from our customers on any ways that we can improve!”

"Just got the tank tops that flow. They are so nice. Perfect lightweight for the gym. Just love them!"

"The jewelry I have ordered from Tanga has been awesome - it has exceeded my expectations. I had a problem with one item I ordered, and my payment was refunded within 24 hours of my email to customer service. I will not hesistate to order from Tanga again, and will recommend the company to my friends."

Rep reply posted May-20-2015

“Hi yoyo2,

Thanks so much for the feedback! We're so glad you're happy with your purchase!

Share Tanga's store rating

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.