TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10

"Ordered a HMDX JAM PLUS Bluetooth Wireless Speaker and it is totally awesome! Plays great and loud :)

Great products, great prices, quick shipping!

Fabulous customer service!

Tanga.com is bookmarked as a FAVORITE - my go to for cool gift ideas and stuff I just can't live without!

"Excellent service! Definitely worth the continued use. "

"I've placed 2 orders with Tanga recently and both transactions have been flawless. Constant communication regarding my order, quick shipping & the product arrived as described. And the prices are very reasonable! THANK YOU TANGA!"

"It's always a pleasure shopping at tanga. Amazing products at amazing prices and a great team of customer support. "

"I am a constant internet shopper & for the past 9 months have been using Tanga. They are by far one of the best shopping sites out there. Prices are very reasonable, products are varied, delivery is quick & the support team is outstanding. Strongly recommend this site! "

"I was introduced to Tanga through the BradsDeals site. Tanga has a variety of constantly changing products at exceptional prices. You might not have a set shipping and delivery date, but it still gets there within a week or so, and for the prices, you can't be mad at all. I've returned several times to get new deals, and have been satisfied 100% so far."

"Tanga is a wonderful company with great daily deals at super prices. Currently, they only have 21 employees and are located in the Arizona, U.S. As you can tell by the number of Invoice numbers, I'm a repeat loyal shopper! The shipping takes awhile but they are very clear about that fact and why that is (small company of 21 employees). I had one issue with a product and they promptly sent me a credit (since it was over 30 days). They have a reward program too for repeat customers! Love Tanga!!!"

"Awesome deals/discounts company @ unbelievable prices. Kudos to the team working tirelessly to fetch these deals and also their professional and excellent customer support!"

"Always great prices on the things you need or want.
Fast shipping and easy checkout.

"My wife loved it!
Ben Brothers

"FAST FAST FAST Delivery like what I got"

Concerned Citizen's Avatar
Boston, MA

"They sent me an email that my product was shipping, it's now 9 days later and it still hasn't shipped. Emailed customer service they said it will take 2 to 5 days to check why it hasn't shipped. Not sure what's going on with this company but it's not good."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-09-2014

tanga, Tanga rep has responded

“Hi there Concerned Citizen,

I am so very sorry to hear about this. I do see that you have contacted our customer service team, and we are working hard on resolving this issue for you.

I have personally emailed this warehouse to see what is going on with their tracking. We will make sure we watch this for you, or have your money returned as quickly as possible. We hate it when a small hiccup like this happens!

So far, Tanga has sent around 3 million orders! We love to hear from our customers, as they can help us fix all the little bugs that happen with that many orders. We want to make sure we get all issues figured out before Christmas season!

Thanks,

TangaAllison

Customer Service Manager”

"I haven't rec'd the products yet, but they really seemed like a great deal. I am hoping they are and if so will continue to use Tanga whenever I can. thanks"

"Love this little company! Very good service! And this sure was a great find!"

"Very happy great service and product and very fast delivery and also at a great price.
Greg
order date 10/1 delivered 10/6 :)

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,861 merchant members.