TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.01/10 8.01/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.53/10 7.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10

"This is an Awesome small company! Excellent service, great products and very affordable prices. So glad I found you! I'm always happy to support the small business owners out there. Once again I'm so glad I found this site. Keep bringing the great products!"

"1st time buyer. Just spent $39.99 + $4.99 shipping on a set of Beats by Dre urBeatsNoise Isolating Headphones from tanga.com. Was warned by wife that the price might be too good to be true, but really wanted a pair to back up the one recently purchased from RadioShack. The item came in Bulk Packaging as described, so no surprise there. However, it didn't look like Brand New as claimed, and didn't sound as good as the one from RadioShack (not enough bass). After some additional research and also comparing it with the real one, I am now pretty convinced that the one I bought from Tanga is not authentic. I have since emailed customer support, but no response so far."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-16-2015

TangaMonkey, Tanga rep has responded

“Hi there protergerran,

I am so sorry to hear about your experience, especially you being a first time buyer with us. I just checked in our system, and do see that you have written in, and our team has responded to you.

Just for some quick clarification, the headphones are not fake. We got a great deal as the Beats were part of a canceled order from HTC phones. That's how we do it! We love to find the best deals for our customers and find great opportunities like this to sell you authentic products at the best prices.

These Beats are now currently discontinued. Recently Dr. Dre separated from the original partnership of Monster headphones, which is another reason we can get these at such a great price! These Beats are authentic, however are no longer associated with current Dr. Dre models. So, they may not be the same that you purchased from somewhere else recently.

Again, we hate it when something like this happens, and do hope that we can sort everything out for you.

Thanks,

TangaAllison

Customer Service Manager”

"I really like all of Tanga's products. I have ordered probabally about 11 times. I think that they have really great prices on so many things that I like and need. Thank you Tanga!!"

"Not a bad place to buy from. Prices are great and shipping is acceptable (sometimes fast other times no so much). Since they generally are closeouts the deals don't always last long."

"The first couple of orders I placed with Tanga were shipped in good order at good prices. Unfortunately, on the last order of 3 tee shirts, one item was cancelled as they were out of stock, one item shipped the incorrect size, and only one item was shipped correctly, but it took a long time to get here.
Contacted Tanga for return and credit on the misshipped item and they responded quickly with a return label. on November 5, 2014 I sent it back November 6 & they received it on the 13th. As of today (March 13, 2015) I have not received the refund to my credit card.

Have been in contact with them & because of the time lapse, they say they need my credit card numbers again, however, they have no secure way of getting them. The choices are: 1) e-mail the card info for all the internet to see, 2) call a phone where I can leave a voice mail with the card number for every employee or the janitor to hear, or 3) have someone at Tanga call me directly for the information. I chose the last option, however, the customer service person has called a couple of times when I haven't been able to answer the phone and have had to prod him by e-mail to call back; each time, the call either not going through or I was on another call. There is no number I can call to speak to anyone, only outgoing numbers or receiving voicemails.

They pride themselves on being a small company, and those are the ones I like to support and from whom we should receive the best service, however, Tanga falls very short in that area. The last message offered me a Tanga Credit, which I don't want, but which may have been their goal the whole time. Very disappointed in Tanga's performance on this small amount.

Just wanted to let everyone know that since this review was posted, Tanga has not made any further attempts to contact me. I guess this is their petty way to deal with negative reviews due to their lousy customer service,

"Tanga has always shipped my orders speedy quick and the transactions also are fast. They have great deals too. "

"I have ordered a number of things from Tanga. All were good price, decent quality. Then I ordered a Samsung tablet. They sent me a Logitech case. The invoice said it was a 10.1 Samsung tablet. so, they charged me $200 for a plastic case. I have emailed them twice and only received the automated response. Surely, one of the 22 employees could get this done."

"So happy with every order I've made through tanga. The deals are amazing and the customer service is even better. If an item doesn't work, they're more than willing to issue a refund no questions asked. I will continue to do business with them! "

"Tanga has great deals - I would say 90% of the time, I am delighted with what I receive. When it isn't what I'm expecting, Tanga always refunds my money immediately. The customer service is stellar. I have bought everything from phones to clothes to toys and will continue to look at Tanga first when I need something."

"I love my new lipliner from Lancome, very good quality and cheap!! "

"I received all items, separately. But on time and in tact. I have had an issue or two with products, and tanga has been fantastic to quickly expedite any issues. I will definitely be a repeat customer."

"Exactly as pictured! Great quality and quick service!! Very happy"

"I have been extremely happy with the quality and diversity of the products, the ease of shopping, the prices, and the website. I will definitely be shopping Tanga a lot! This is the first website I check when searching for the products I need and/or want! I tell everyone I know what a great site this is!"

"My first order with Tanga was a great experience! I love my product, the price was unbelievable and the delivery time was prompt. I'll order again real soon!"

"A lot of fun to see the daily deals. Such bizzare differences from the original prices they're worth talking about. Great website and service. Just a fun experience when you're into super bargains. Girlfriend and roommate love the stuff I bring home from the website. "

Share Tanga's store rating

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,859 merchant members.