TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.47/10 7.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10

"LOVE Tanga! I've been a frequent shopper of Tanga since summer of 2014, with I can't even count how many purchases over that time. There is a little bit of everything, I've bought stuff for each member of my family as well as my house and even my pets. Low prices, low shipping costs and pretty efficient shipping times. I brag about Tanga to everyone I know. "

"I ordered a charger for my iPhone. I was a little skeptical as I had never ordered anything from tanga before. That was 3 1/2 weeks ago. I emailed customer service to find out what is going on. After 3 days, I got an email back saying they couldn't find any shipping information attached to the order. They refunded my money but I still need a phone charger and dont think I'll be using tanga again."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-05-2015

“Hello Jennaaron07,

I apologize for any inconvenience with this order.

We strive to get your order out the door as quickly as we can, but please allow 5 - 10 business days (basically 2 weeks not counting Saturday and Sunday, or Holidays) to do so. Our goal at Tanga is to get the best deals we can find, and sometimes that means shipping can take a little longer than other sites. 80% of Tanga orders are in transit within 5 days or less.

I can see we received tracking for your order 3 days after it was placed, however upon reviewing the order tracking had not updated or shown movement. As our representative could not reship the cables, we did issue a full refund. However, should the order still arrive, you are welcome to keep it.

I will be emailing you a coupon to use on a future order in hopes you will give us another chance! These issues don't happen often, but I know when it does it can be quite frustrating.

If there is anything else we can do, please do not hesitate to contact customer service.

Best regards,
Customer Service Manager”

"Great service and response time!"

"Bought hair extensions on Friday and they were here by Tuesday. I was expecting March 20th or later so of course I was beyond excited for the timeliness and quality. Will buy from this company again!"

"Tanga is one of kind.
I loved shopping @Tanga for their personal touch, excellent customer service, great price, variety of items
For a small company Tanga can compare and even surpass bigger ones!

"I love Tanga and the staff!!! I love the items offered on the website. the staff provides great customer service and always go above and beyond to resolve any issues. "

"strong customer service. i didn't receive my package as a result of a weak mail-room staff. tanga came through with a great to satisfy a bummed customer. awesome online retailer."

"First order with Tanga, was sent wrong size bed sheets, two request into Tanga Customer Service with no response. Credit card charged on orders that haven't even been shipped. Not recommended at all!"

“Hello fwtreslar,

I'm very sorry to hear you received the incorrect sized sheets. :( I can see you have written to customer service and all tickts submitted have been replied to. It is possible they have been forwarded to your spam folder, so please check there jus in case.

We'd be more than happy to make this right for you! Please keep an eye out for another email we recently sent to you to help get this matter resolved.

Thanks,
Customer Service Manager”

"Good site. My shipments usually get here Ahead of schedule. Havent had any problems with anything yet."

"Got two rs3 controllers for 20 bucks with chargers they came charged worked great easily paired im Happy!!! thank u TANGA"

"UPDATED BELOW!! FOUR STARS!! I ordered several items, among which were a pair of Fleece-lined leggings and 2 Down and Feather Pillows. I just yesterday (2/27) received the pillows - over two weeks later. Okay, fine - whatever. They came in a thin plastic bag, with both pillows (each in their own thin plastic cover) inside. The bag had been sliced open in shipping (I assume), and one pillows cotton cover was exposed completely. Yuck. Upon taking the contents out - clearly printed on the ripped package was Fiber Filled Standard Pillow. Pretty sure thats NOT down and feather... I have several of this exact pillow that I got at Target for $5.00 each. Certainly NOT what I paid for, what was advertised, or what I expected.
The Fleece-lined leggings?? NYLONS. Plain black nylons - that aren't even close to the size I ordered. I've written to customer service, and have yet to hear back. Slow shipping, and misrepresented items.

UPDATE: Laura, the CS manager at Tanga, responded to my email this morning. Far superior customer service and resolution to my problem than both Best Buy, and even Apple. If they handle all of their customers this way, Tanga is definitely worth doing business with! Three additional stars for their CS and retention teams quick, effective resolution!!

“Hello christav5494,

I'm so sorry for the trouble with this order! I understand how frustrating this is and would love to get this resolved for you. We appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention and I will be sure to inform our warehouse of these errors so we can sort them out so they do not happen again in the future.

Customer service has recently responded to your email. We do ask you allow 24-48 hours for customer service to reply. I went ahead and see we did get a full refund issued for those two items including any original shipping you paid for them. You will not need to return these and may do what you'd like with them.

We have also sent you a coupon to use on a future order in hopes you'll give us another shot! We're very sorry again and if there is anything else we could do to assist you further, we will be here for you.

Best regards,
Customer Service Manager”

"I have been shopping from Tanga for over a year. They offer high quality items at competitive prices. Shipment of my items are always faster than I expect. I have yet to be disappointed with my purchases from Tanga"

"I just ordered a refurbished iPad mini 2 128gb from Tanga. After reading so many negative reviews, I am concerned if I should accept delivery. It is scheduled to be delivered 3/2/15. I emailed Tanga 2 days ago and haven't gotten a response. I am concerned it will be of poor quality or even a knock-off. Any thoughts???

Still haven't received response from Tanga, just a public response to this review.

“Hello ashcpf,

I'm very sorry for any trouble, thanks for reaching out to us! I can see customer service responded to your ticket submitted shortly after we received it. It is possible it may have been sent to your spam folder, so we recommend checking there just in case!

The iPad purchased is refurbished, so it may have minor nicks and scratches, but no serious damage. The order is in transit and should be arriving to you by the end of today.

If you have any issues with your order, please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team! We will be happy to help!

Thanks,
Customer Service Manager”

"Bulla Tanga rocks, excellent products, true to description , prices great"

"Tanga provides excellent service, outstanding prices, interesting (and varied) products and certainly seems to care for its clients. I am more than happy to recommend Tanga as a quality online retailer."

Share Tanga's store rating

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.