TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.22/10 8.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"So far, am not pleased with the level of professionalism. Ordered three pair of sunglasses from them and one pair I ordered actually arrived at my house. The first order I placed with them almost a month ago still has not arrived. All in all, the prices are good, but it seems you get what you pay for."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-26-2014

“Hi there jennifersweeney,

I am so sorry to hear about this! I see that we have refunded you for the two items that you did not receive.

We will go ahead and look into this issue further, to make sure that we can get everything taken care of! We really hate to hear that you are less than satisfied with your experience with us.

We love to hear suggestions from our customers, and we will try as hard as we can to make sure that we make changes that will assist our customers in the best way possible.

Customer Service Manager”

"Will not order from Tanga again. Took approximately a month to actually get product ordered. Product VERY cheaply made. Also 1 of the 6 received of items was damaged."

“Hi there jking4,

We did have a delay on the items that you purchased with us. We are so sorry that we had to send out a message to you, letting you know of this delay.

I am so sad to see that you did not write back to us again letting us know about the defective item! We would be more than happy to assist you with these.

I will go ahead and send you a private message, to help you out with the defective item that you received.

Customer Service Manager”

"Horrendous customer service. It took over the 10 business days for them to ship the product, and when I sent emails requesting information I was answered with what appeared to be an automated response. They don't answer the phone when you call either. I'm not sure they actually even read my emails. When the product finally arrived, it was in terrible shape. I would absolutely NOT recommend using this company for any further purchases and will NOT recommend to any of my friends/family. Cheap prices, but certainly not worth the frustration. "

“Hi there Amanda.preno,

I am so sorry to hear about this. There has been an issue with this particular warehouse, and we do hate that you have experienced this with this order.

I have reviewed your conversation, and I do apologize that you are less than satisfied with your communication with us. We did alert you letting you know we would be contacting this warehouse to find the specific issue.

I have sent you a private message to help sort out the rest of the issue. I do hope we can get this all taken care of for you!

Customer Service Manager”

"Tanga has great deals. I am at time suprised at what they sell. If one area they could improve that would be how soon you receive your order."

"Completely got my order wrong. I ordered two colors and I got two completely wrong colors. I have ordered multiple times from Tanga and have always been disappointed. I will never order from them again! Learn from my mistake and don't order from them. "

“Hi there supersuperman,

We hate it when that happens! The best thing to do is contact us, so we can make sure we get that fixed for you! I do not see that you contacted us about this particular issue.

If you would to contact our customer service, feel free to go to www. tanga.com/support so you can let us know what is going on!

I will go ahead and email you privately so we can make sure we get this taken care of for you!

Customer Service Manager”

"Easy site. Great products at wonderful prices! :)"

"Like the value and selection."

"When I informed a mistake of incorrect shoe size in the order before it was shipped, the request was not remotely entertained. If I return the order, I will loose money on shipping! It was a disappointing experience!"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-22-2014

“Hi there kuljitsihgn,

I am so sorry to hear about your frustration!

I see that we wrote back to you letting you know that your item has already been exported. We really do hate that you selected the incorrect size when ordering!

If you would like, you can also refuse the package and have that come back to us. Our site is built to get your orders out the door as quickly as possible, so your order information is sent to our warehouses very fast!

Unfortunately once this has been done, you cannot change, or modify the order. I am so very sorry about this!

If you refuse your package, we'll make sure you get a full refund for that!

Let us know if there is anything else that we can assist you with!

Customer Service Manager”

"I have been buying from Tanga.com for a while and have been very pleased with the products they offer. On two occasions I had to contact customer service and as I told them "You are top notch in customer service and other companies should take note!" They handled my situation with courteous, friendly service and the outcome was great!! "

"I have bought quite a few items from Tanga and will continue to do so. All items have met my exceptations and then some. I will continue buying from them."

"So far so good.. We will see when I actually get the item I ordered.."

"Good company, good prices.
Small company holding their own with good customer service.

"I got a variety of shirts for everyone on my list, for less than I would have paid elsewhere. A Minecraft shirt and random sports tees for my daughter, Catan shirts for my brother and son, a Rock-Paper-Scissors shirt for my sweetheart, and a Tolkien shirt (and a new ring!) for me. Everyone is happy, and they fit excellent, high quality, and colorful. A total win!"

"I found Tanga through my mom and I have loved it ever since!! Great products, great prices and fast service!! :D"

"I love Tanga! The only complaint is sometimes the time it takes to get an order processed can take forever. Once it's shipped it's not too bad but processing can really slow you down but the deals are so great it's worth the wait. This last order however was supper fast, i was shocked."

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,846 merchant members.