TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.05/10 8.05/10

"I order from tanga all the time. They are very reliable with great customer service and great deals."

"Tanga is awesome. I've been ordering from them for years, and have got quite a variety of products. Flags, Hammocks, iPhone accessories, wedding rings, and much more. Shipping can sometimes be a little lengthy, but never too much of a wait. I love Tanga and will continue to shop there!"

"I've ordered from Tanga a few times now and have not had any issues with customer service or expectations on any of those orders. I've run into a few confusing points on their website (e.x. a listed promo code that doesn't work) but nothing terribly bothersome. I plan to continue shopping with them in the future. "

"I have shopped with Tanga many, many times. Great company with Fun and Fantastic products!"

"Tanga so far has been a good experience for me!
I love the random deals they have where you can score some great items you been wanting or some cool gifts for friends!

I would recommend Tanga for sure. :)

"Customer service seems to be a thing of the past, but I have found one company that is awesome. My Tanga customer service reps were fantastic . They went above and beyond what my expectations were. I encourage people to check out Tanga. I will definitely watch their site."

"Tanga is cool. I've placed several orders with them and I've been happy with their products and services. Recently, I ordered this: Sterling Silver Earrings & Pendant Set - November, but the packaged arrived unsealed and the item I ordered was missing. I contacted Tanga and they immediately refunded the amount. But folks, somewhere in Pico Rivera, a little kitten is sad because she did not receive her birthstone gift from me. : ( "

"I been ordering through tanga company,but one of my recent purchase , I was not happy with it,the RC helicopter I order is not working,so I wrote to them twice to see if can return it,but I have no answer from them,I like tanga very convenient and cheaper.

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-23-2014

tanga, Tanga rep has responded

“Hi there emilyantonia,

I am so sorry, I do not see any customer service inquires for you as of today! I do apologize if there has been any mix up in the best way to contact us. I will go ahead and include the link to our customer service support center for future reference.

I'll go ahead and take care of your issue personally! I have sent you a private message with a resolution in hopes to get this taken care of for you. Thanks so much for letting us know about your issue via resellerratings.com so we can make sure that we get this all sorted for you. We appreciate it!

Look out for a message from me.

Thanks,

TangaAllison

Customer Service Manager”

"I LOVE LOVE THIS SITE IT SAVES ME SO MUCH MONEY ON ITEMS ALREADY LOOKING TO BUY THANKS!!!! TANGA"

"I just want to say that Tanga's approach to customer service is wonderful. It may be due to the small size and being family oriented. It's BIG heart is appreciated more than mere words can express. I am truly amazed by this company's courtesy. Just a note, shipping takes a little longer than large companies but the website explains that they are a small company and they have to gather products from everywhere before shipping to customer. I still cannot say enough about the friendliness of the REAL people who work at Tanga"

"If you are apprehensive about buying ANYTHING from Tanga, don't be!! I've purchased several items and have been thrilled with everything I've received. Great prices, awesome products, fast shipping and unbelievable customer service. I recently had an issue with an item (flashlight) and instead of replacing it or giving a partial refund, they just gave me a FULL REFUND...in minutes no less!! Buy with confidence...lots of fun and neat stuff!!"

"Good doing business with!"

"TANGA, Excellent service, ordered a quilt on June 14 & it arrived on June 19.. earlier than expected...beautiful quilt was for my Mother's birthday & arrived on that day, thank you so much..."

"Great prices, great shipping, great deals! :) I LOVE Tanga!"

"The first thing I do in the morning now is check my email fro Tanga Deals!!! In the last few months I have gotten so many amazing deals on Tanga. I rapidly became a VIP customer. They also provide me with % off and free shipping and all kinds of goodies . It is just unbelievable how they can offer such great deals. I have priced things they offer elsewhere and there is no comparison... Tanga has the lowest, lowest prices anywhere and it is all very high quality merchandise... I love this site, I have been able to buy things I could not have afford else where. I love Tanga!!!!"

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,876 merchant members.