• Tanga Tanga Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10

"Very fast shipping. Item(s) were received in perfect condition. Always had great experiences with Tanga!"

"Products are just as described and a fraction of the retail price. I received my order quick and without problems. "

"Tanga is a small, but mighty company. Great products, good deals, and excellent customer service. I recommend them often to friends!"

"Solid customer service. I've made several purchases from them. My last purchase wasn't to my satisfaction and I wrote to them. They wanted a few photos a few photos from the damaged product. They got the photos and immediately refunded the purchase price.

"So far so good. Have had excellent service and order delivery. I like doing business with Tanga!"

"I thought the price was ok until I received the product and noticed an expiration date of only 45 days away. Now I will be forced to drink more than I normally would to finish before the expire date. Very bad customer service when they pawn off soon to expire products. I doubt if I will be ordering from them again."

"I have delighted in all products received; and the service is great. thanks for the effort, Rick"

"I ordered a sterling silver bracelet with pearls , but received a pair of simple silver stud earrings. I left a voice mail on the recording system Friday afternoon detailing the situation. It did not seem enough, so I emailed the details to customer service the following Monday. A response was sent quickly requesting a picture of what I had received, which I took immediately. The next day I received an apology for the inconvenience, and was told that I would be reimbursed for the cost of the bracelet that I had ordered. All this occurred within days of the initial order. It was quick and satisfying service. Tanga is my favorite online company!"

"I love Tanga!! My husband wishes I did not, but he loves the bargains!! Every time I get a package he just looks at me. But Christmas is coming so more will be coming soon."

"This was my very first order from Tanga, and I'm very happy with my order from Tanga. Shipping was free, and faster than the expected delivery date. I wasn't suppose to recieve my package until September 8-15 and it arrived in the mail on September 4th. I was surprised and very pleased. I'm also happy with the gift packaging, I ordered stud earrings, but I didn't ask for any gift wrapping, but the earring came in a a little gold box anyway, and I love it, because the earrings are a gift for someone else, and it saves me time and trouble looking for jewelry boxes to wrap it in. The earrings themselves are very cute. The back pieces to the studs were a little hard to push on the earrings, but the were able to fit, and they look great. I love how kind, funny and considerate you team emails are. I will definitely be ordering from you guys again. #ImTangaObsessed "

"great price and very quick shipping ordered on Sept 1 got it on Sept 4 nice job very happy will be buying again"

"It fit perfect in my kids bathroom "

"Ordered A Motorola Bluetooth headset for my phone. The fact it was refurbished was not in the main title of the ad like major retails do. This is to ensure there is no confusion about what you are getting. Tanga put this important detail in the description of the item, which I missed. I didn't want a refub item. They are happy to return it, but now I have to pay to ship it back...with tracking. It will cost me half of what I paid for the bluetooth just to return it. While I cannot say they did not disclose the condition, I can say it should have been disclosed in the top description of the item. Shame on me for not catching this before making the purchase. Shame on them..."

"Wonderful site!! Great prices!! Terrific customer service!! If not satisfied, never a problem.
Prompt shipping and prompt refund if called for. Wide range of items. Fun to see new
inventory and happy when some things offered again that I had not decided on the first
time. Nice to deal with trustworthy company!!!!!!!!!!! I tell all my friends and actually others
that I might be speaking with!!!!!!!!!!

"I've been buying from Tanga for quite a while now and would highly recommend them.
Great deals and friendly service. It takes a bit longer for items to arrive but they do arrive and I have no problem with that.
I have absolutely nothing negative to say about Tanga and Staff.

Share Tanga's store rating

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,690 merchant members.