TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.11/10 8.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10

"HORRIBLE!!! I ordered a set of tank tops in size medium for my 20 year old daughter. It was $26 for this set. Here is the actual description.

It doesn’t matter what your style is—sporty, girly, fashion forward, edgy, or anything between—you always need a few great tank tops on hand. With this 12-pack of Tank Tops in your closet, you’ll be ready for just about anything.

Does not include built-in bra.

95% cotton, 5% Lycra
Adjustable spaghetti straps
Stretchy, comfortable fit
Available in sizes S-L
Colors shipped randomly from: Black, White, Red, Fuchsia, Heather Gray, Purple, Beige, Blue, Brown, Jade, Coral, Pink, Green, Aqua and Charcoal Grey. Duplicates expected.
Does not include built-in bra.

When they arrived, they did not even come to her belly button. They are the size of an 8-10 year old. When I contacted them to return they told me I would have to pay for return shipping since the description telling that they ran small was clearly put on the listing. REALLY? Where? Running small is one thing. Fitting someone half her age and weight is another. And she is very thin! I will never EVER order from them again. The quality was very poor anyway, but at least they could have been the right size. ORDER SOMEWHERE ELSE!!

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-28-2015

“Hi there tjvought,

We are so sorry to hear that you were less than satisfied with your order. We love to receive feedback on products, so we can make informed decisions when we decide to sell something!

As per policy, if you do not like the item, and there is no defect to it or damage, you will need to send the item back, and we'll get you refunded as soon as possible!

Again, thank you so much for the feedback on the item. We hope to see your item soon so we can get you all taken care of!

Tanga.com”

"Gold plated playing cards - fun gift for my poker playing son. I ordered a set for my son-in-law for Christmas and they were such a hit, decided to buy another for my son. I've ordered numerous items from Tanga over the past couple of years, and have been very pleased with the price, quality, delivery times and customer service. "

"Get company hosting great deals, good prices. Have purchased numerous items, returned only two articles.
Better than other similar businesses.

"Great shopping site, always new and different items available. Competitive prices, low shipping rates and frequent specials make me come back again and again. I'm a frequent Tanga shopper and have never been disappointed with a purchase. :)"

"I have yet to receive one of my orders that I places almost 2 weeks ago so with that said I can't really give any feed back."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-28-2015

“Hi there lovely0109,

Here at Tanga we allow 5-10 business days for our items to ship from our multiple warehouses. I was able to check on your order, and show that your items are in-transit and were shipped within this time range.

Please make sure to look out for it! Your tracking has been emailed to you, and shows it should be delivering as of today, April 28th!

If you have any further questions, please contact us at www.Tanga.com/support

Tanga.com”

"I absolutely love their site! I have had nothing but excellent service and completely satisfied with everything I've ordered with them. All pkgs arrive in a timely manner. Most are quicker than expected. Thank you for providing quality merchandise and affordable prices! "

"Great merchdise, will continue being a customer"

"I have been purchasing from Tanga for about a year now. I can honestly say that not only is the merchandise first rate and the prices great, the staff really makes a difference. They are prompt, professional, kind and attentive. I had one problem with one purchase and it was solved within minutes to my complete satisfaction.
I would recommend Tanga to anyone shopping for a quality product at an amazingly low price.
Thank you, Tanga.

"I have only positive things to say about Tanga. The few times I have had a defective or damaged product, they have immediately refunded me without even asking me to send it back. I have also always received refunds when I have requested to return an item. Their Customer Service is outstanding, they have a great sense of humor, and their catalogue of products is innovative, creative, always changing, and well priced. You cannot go wrong with them!"

"Tanga is s great site and have always been professional and caringwheni have dealt with them. They gave me this address when I asked who I could email to tell about their service. I had made a suggestion for merhandise that I wished they would pass on to a merchant to think about changing. Thank you cindy adams"

"Tanga offers me great products I didn't even know I needed! The prices are so good, it's to hard to pass on some. Tanga's customer service is outstanding as well. For being such a small company, that handle things like the big guys (only better). The T-shirts at their LOL Shirt site make for the best gift for that person you just can't find something for. "

"Edgardo de Guzman
Mar 6, 2:17 PM
This item arrived in a box but only 68 pieces of Duracell AA batteries ( supposed to be 72).
Also written on the packaging; For Sales in P.R. China only and GB/T 8897.2-2008. Battery Expire 7 Years After Manufacture Date. Does this mean you are selling expired batteries and merchandise NOT FOR SALE in USA?
I did send a follow-up email with pictures of the sale label and expiration date.
No response yet as of today Apr 23, 2015.

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-24-2015

“Hi there egaypt,

I'm so sorry to hear about this product being less than satisfactory. We would be more than happy to assist you! I see that we've responded requesting a few things from you, we'd love to hear back!

There are several options that we can do to make this right for you, as soon as we hear back we'll offer those to you and make sure that we can get that all taken care of for you. We appreciate all of your feedback and patience in the matter.

Please let us know if there is more we can do for you!

TangaAllison

Customer Service Manager”

"Excellent Transaction! What a deal! and that fast delivery was awesome!"

"Great customer service. Amazing how fast such a small group of monkeys can respond. Refund was lightning fast. I've got some amazing deals on this site.

Good job Tanga Monkeys

"I ordered some dash cams from Tanga, waited a week while the order was "Processing" and then was later told that the item is out of stock and I've been refunded. I contacted customer support and was given the exact same lines as the automated email (which answered none of my questions as to whether this was common or even why/how they advertise out-of-stock items as available). I'm quite dissatisfied."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-24-2015

“Hi there jayess01,

We are so sorry to hear about this. I see that as of yesterday you have received a full refund on your purchase, and we are following up with the appropriate people to make sure that this issue does not happen again.

We appreciate all of your feedback, and also make sure to listen to our customers, you are the best source of information on ways to improve! Again we hate the inconvenience that this caused you, and do hope that we can improve.

TangaAllison

Customer Service Manager”

Share Tanga's store rating

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.