TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.65/10 7.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10

"I've been dealing with TANGA for a while and have had very few problems. Those I've had have been solved easily. Recently, bought a helicopter for my grandson for Christmas. For some reason it just stopped, dropped and broke. Unfortunately, it could not be replaced, but my account was credited with the correct amount immediately. Thank-you."

"I've always been pleased with Tanga's products and prices. They ship quickly and arrive in perfect condition. I like getting their emails to scan through and see what products they have for a great deal."

"Tanga's quirkiness (is that a word?) made me love their site. The great prices and wide variety of products keep me coming back!"

"I have been completely happy with everything I have ordered thru Tanga. Fast delivery too"

"The Iphone 5 cords that I had bought for Christmas presents do not work...it says that this accessory is not supported...very disappointed because of the fact that when I went online yesterday to try and email about it, nothing on the website was working and it kept telling me a 30-day return policy..."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-30-2014

TangaMonkey, Tanga rep has responded

“Hello crashrolltide,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I am so sorry to hear your cables aren't working properly. I understand how disappointing that can be. :( We would definitely love to get a reshipment order made or a full refund issued for you. A representative has sent you a separate email you can reply to for further assistance.

Thanks,
TangaAllison
Customer Service”

"I placed a large order containing 25 items on Dec 11th hoping I would receive all or most by Christmas. Even though most of the items came in different shipments, I did receive everything before Christmas plus the order was correct."

"I have bought from Tanga several times and every time I have been very pleased! "

"I have been shopping with tanga for over a year now and everything I have ordered has saved me money without having to leave the comfort of my home. Keep up the good work Tanga"

"Quality & service - I have not been disappointed!"

"Super company with its heart in the right place. Very nice products at a more than reasonable price. Any problems are corrected quickly in the customer's favor."

"Totally pleased with everything that i have ordered from Tanga !
Prices are fantastic !
Prompt delivery!
Absolutely love it !

"I shopped around this holiday, and tanga beat the prices from all over the web! Great deals and great products. The staff is great about answering all my questions and solving issues. I had 4 separate orders, all were fast and correct!"

"good products at very reasonable prices"

"I really don't know what people are bitching about. Small company. Even says how many people work here. No surprises. I get my orders in good enough time. If I ever have a problem, it is taken care.

"Order several items and very satisfied with the, quality and delivery as expected. If an issue arises they promtry address the issue."

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,897 merchant members.