TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10

"Won't order from company again. Didn't let me know product was on back order until 10 days after order was placed. Then they shipped by pony express. Still don't have item when it was ordered on 10/22. Giving 1 star because there is not a 0 star option. "

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-17-2014

TangaMonkey, Tanga rep has responded

“Hi there krgofrdm,

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience! I went ahead and looked up your order and information, and unfortunately I do not see any communication that you sent in to customer service, we would have loved to let you know more about your order!

With that being said, we would have let you know that we sent out an email regarding this item being delayed. We do allow for 5-10 business days for an item to be sent, and if that is not possible, we do send updates for our customers.

We're not perfect, we'll admit that! Thanks so much for your feedback, and we'll take that away and consider all the things said. For the future, we would love to hear from you in our customer service as well, we would love to help!

Thanks,

TangaAllison

Customer Service Manager”

"I saw the sale online as I was looking for a deal on bras for my wife. Because the description was not too detailed, I was prompted to write an email inquiring about the product. Not only did I have a response within 12 hours, the ordering of the product was simple. The ordering information said 10-12 days and within five days, my order had arrived. I was kept up to date on any updates with my order and thetracking information was easy to navigate. Being tthat we own a small business, it was aa no brainer to support another small company.
Thank you for your attention to detail.

"I would love to write. Review about my product but 1 it hasn't come yet and 2 it hasn't even shipped yet..... "

"I love looking at there deal's because you can always find something new to buy. They have great shipping fees, very fast and very reliable. "

"Just got the necklaces and there are beautiful. So simple and just what I need for my two fav girls.
Website was easy to use and I was updated throughout the process by email.
Will definitely use Tanga again.
Thank you!!

"Everything I have ordered was great and the customer support was very helpful answering questions promptly!!

My new favorite place to buy gifts or just items for myself:-)

"I have ordered a few items from Tanga. One seasonal item which I had ordered well in advance was not available when I needed it. They refunded my money and shipping charges. Most recently I ordered one item and when the package arrived there were two of the item inside. I contacted them to let them know and they responded that the bonus item is their gift to me. The quality of the merchandise seems to be decent."

"Took less than the specified time to ship, they seem to be really working on customer service, they give themselves time in case of a problem, overall a very good experience, wpuld buy from the again"

"I have ordered several things from Tanga and have been happy for the most part. Sometimes shipping can be a little slow but I try to take advantage of their free shipping so I really can't complain. Customer service is very responsive and they have handled any issues courteously and within an acceptable amount of time. On this particular order I received more than what I ordered and they simply said for me to keep it. Thanks Tanga."

"The leggings I was purchasing were supposed to be fleece lined but the leggings I received are just footless tights, not fleece whatsoever. Very unhappy with my purchase of "tights" when I thought I was receiving fleece lined leggings. Even the invoice in the package had a description of "fleece lined". Will not purchase from Tanga again. "

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-10-2014

TangaMonkey, Tanga rep has responded

“Hi there tommyamy41,

I'm so sorry to hear this! I don't see that you've contacted our customer service about this issue. This sounds like we may have had a little error in shipping your item to you, you could have received the incorrect thing!

If you please contact us at www.tanga.com/support we would love to assist you and see if there is anything that we can do to help rectify the issue!

We look forward to helping you out!

Thanks,

TangaAllison

Customer Service Manager”

"Ordering things is hit or miss. I ordered an iphone charger and it came to me several days late because whoever made the label mixed up my home address and work address. Not only that but they packaged it in flimsy packaging and it came broken. Luckily the people at Tanga were nice enough to refund my order and let me keep the charger but.... like I said, it was broken.

Currently, I place an order on 10/28. It is now 11/10 and I STILL haven't received my package. Tracking info has it way across town because I feel they mixed up my addresses again.

I used to order here all the time but now I cut back because they seem to make crucial mistakes.

"Boring review here. I ordered. It came when they said it would. Perfect. "

"Fast delivery and well packed"

"I'm so happy I found this site, was really pleased with my purchase! thank you :D"

"I love tanga have not been disappointed with any of my many purchases from them yet"

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.