TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.34/10 8.34/10

"I've only ordered from Tanga a few times, but my experience has been nothing but good. The products are as advertised, they arrived quickly and in good condition, and when I had a question about an order, customer service was immediate, friendly and resolved the issue to my complete satisfaction.

They send a lot of emails, but as I've found more good deals with them over a short period of time than with other companies in a year, that's a minor complaint.

"Wish I had read the comments that I believe are true earlier. I just received an email from Tanga, 8 days after my order was placed, stating that they are starting their annual inventory and no orders will be processed for at least a week. Following is a copy from the email,

"Unfortunately your item is currently delayed at this time. Spring cleaning has come a little early for us and we will be conducting our annual physical inventory count over the course of the next week.

We are expecting your item(s) to ship your between 1/21-1/24"

This smells like rotten baloney to me.

Hopefully in the end all will work out, I'm giving it about a 30% at this point.

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-15-2015

“Hello wildgoose2000,

We're so sorry for the delay on your order. As you may know we are having our annual physical inventory count at one of our warehouses. The item you purchased has been affected and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may cause!

You do have the option to still cancel the order if you'd rather not wait, however we are set to start shipping your order at the 10th business day.

A representative has sent you an email with more information and a certificate for a future purchase for the trouble. It will never expire and can be used on any of our sites.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you, we'd be more than happy to help!

All the best,
Customer Service Manager”

"Came across the Tanga website on Retail Me Not and thought I'd check it out. It has proven to be an awesome website for multiple items I've been looking for and the prices couldn't be beat on other items I just wanted for myself. I'd definitely use this site again."

"I enjoy shopping from Tanga. They have many different items at reasonable prices. Just keep in mind that the shipping takes a little longer than some other companies. They also have excellent customer service and will keep you informed about your order. "

"Orders are easy to enter and shipping is fast."

"Excellent company...good customer relations...good customer service!"

"Good experience, good customer service"

"Not sure how I came about this website but Im glad I did, they have some very interesting things at very reasonable prices. I have made quite a few purchases and they have all been of good quality and arrived on time. I highly recommend you check Tanga before shopping anywhere else, just my opinion."

"My headlamp arrived yesterday and works terrificly! Amazingly low price, so I'm crossing my fingers about durability.
The light is very bright and, while not a big difference in brightness of the 3 modes, I do like having that option!
Should come with batteries! At least enough for the head lamp, if not for both lights (I've yet to test flashlight b/c of battery shortage)

"I had previously heard great things about Tanga. However my first experience is highly disappointing.

After making a large order shortly before Christmas, I was very displeased to see how long it took for the items to arrive. All of the tracking information available was incorrect. Items arrived differently than described (gold earrings listed with metal butterfly backs arrived with cheap clear plastic backs) and of poor quality (Memory foam bath mats much thinner and cheaper in quality to mats bought anywhere else). I requested a return on the mats (I had purchased 10) and am appalled that I must pay to reship poor quality items that do not match the description.

I was hoping to speak with someone on a customer service line to get this whole situation resolved but there is no customer service line available. I am very disappointed and will not be using Tanga services again.

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-12-2015

“Hello ARSilva,

I'm very sorry for the trouble! :( We understand this may be frustrating and hate to hear how unhappy you are with this order!

Our policy is that you would be responsible for return shipping unless the product was defective, damaged or mispicked at our warehouse. Considering the earrings did not arrive as described, we would love to get you fully refunded for those items! We recently issued a prepaid return label in a separate email for your earrings and mats to be returned. Once we receive your return we will process the refund within 5 business days.

Please let us know if you have any issues retrieving the return label and we can resend it to you!

Thanks,
Customer Service Manager”

"Tanga is great! I have been ordering from the company for a bout a year now. Mainly gifts for family and friends that you can find, of course, on other websites. But the personal touch and great customer service not to mention the prices are great! "

"I am a big fan of Tanga. I shop Tanga at least 2 to 3 times a month. They have great prices. Shipping is cheap and quick. "

"I have ordered an i phone 5 from tanga on jan 2nd 2015, I was very disappointed looking at the phone, as it has a big ding on it.The battery was completely drained , so i kept for charging . It took me about 2 hours of charging just to start the mobile, after it took about an hour for 100% charging.After 8 hours of standalone mode with NO APPS running in the background the battery got drained to 28% .

Finally i decided to return the iphone, return policy is a big mess.

My question is before sending the items(gagdets) to customer, Does tanga test it?

Tanga has no customer support number where i can call.

If you did order an item from tanga, you are allowed to cancel with in 2 hours, if not you have to wait till you get the item and return it(Biggest mistake).

Complete Disappointment.

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-09-2015

“Hello seshudheeraj7,

I hate to hear the issues you've had with your iPhone! :( I see you've reached out to our customer service department recently. Unfortunately these are sold out, so we are unable to send a replacement phone at this time. We have since emailed you a prepaid return label so you can receive a full refund upon its arrival at our warehouse.

We're so sorry this has inconvenienced you and would love to assist you further. Please keep an eye out for our emails and a representative will be available to handle any other questions or concerns you may have.

All the best,
Customer Service Manager”

"You guys rock! So much stuff, I wish I was a millionaire because I would buy everything that they sell. Love it"

"With a variety of items, Tanga has their best interest for their customers. New deals are given each day and most items have free shipping eligible. Everyone should take a look to see how Tanga can help you out."

Share Tanga's store rating

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,905 merchant members.