• Tanga Tanga Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.96/10 7.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10

"Every order has met my expectations."

Rep reply posted Aug-11-2015

“Hi carlluhring,

Yay! Thanks for sharing the great news with us!

-TangaKrista”

"Only found the Tanga site through another "deal of the day" type portal, but I really like what I see. So far, I've ordered about 6 different products and it's only been two weeks! Items arrive very quickly in good shape. Very glad I found Tanga."

Rep reply posted Aug-13-2015

“Hi zoot47,

Awesome news - we're so glad you found us too! Thanks for the great feedback!

-TangaKrista”

"Photo can be deceiving. The products look much larger than they are. Otherwise, most of what I have ordered has been true to description. "

"The products I purchased are nice. However, Tanga sent an incorrect item. I have contacted them twice in the past four days and have not heard back from them except an email saying they will answer my question as soon as possible."

Rep reply posted Aug-07-2015

“Hi PhotoGuy53,

I'm so sorry you've had an issue and so sorry it took a bit for us to get back to you! I've answered your email and hope that we can make this right for you!

We hope you'll give us another shot!

-TangaKrista”

"Tanga.com is absolutely amazing. I love their prices and customer service. There is never a hassle and if something goes wrong, they correct it with ease. I'd totally recommend Tanga.com."

"Here's the deal: with Tanga, you need to know that a lot of the items they sell are Factory overstock and/or closeouts. Some is "As Seen on TV". Some products are TREMENDOUS quality and the deals are incredible. Basically, you know what you are getting and, best of all, they say as much on their site so they are very honest about it.
That being said? Their site is very organized, their customer service is stellar and *HUMAN*, and their promotions are fun and interesting. Their inventory turns over very often, so there's always something new and interesting.

"I bought charging cords and it states it works on apple ipad mini; well it doesn't. they do work on the iphone 6 but every time I buy these at places they never work on the apple ipad mini. It is so discouraging. I did receive my shipment quickly and the ease of ordering is very nice!"

"They're a start up company? No way! Tanga offers great products, unbeatable pricing, and superior customer service (far better then any I've experienced (in my considerable decades on this earth).

When I have a problem (which seldom occurs), it's resolved beyond my expectations and at a super sonic speed (usually within 24 hours including refunds).

I recommend Tanga to friends and family; it's a stellar seller with the best customer service department to be found (anywhere, let alone on the Internet)!! Please support this small company, you won't regret it.

"I have used Tanga for several years. Their customer service and offerings have declined considerably. This last purchase really set a tone for me. The order took almost a full month to arrive. I tried to cancel the order two weeks in to it because of the long delay only to be told that an order can't be cancelled at that point (it was not in shipping, in fact the order didn't even show to be processing at that point), rather I was told to wait until I get it and then start the return process!! The product arrived unboxed and no instructions.....looked like someone had just grabbed on from somewhere and thrown it in an envelope! I tried it out...and the item turns out to be defective!! I don't blame them for the quality, but now read that a return, if approved, can take up to three (3) weeks!! This is not the Tanga I have used for many years. Small company or not, there is no reason it should take this long to arrive, or that long to return! Let's see how this return is handled and I will post a follow up at that time. But for now - there are better options out there for this merchandise if the process continues to go downhill like this!

**UPDATE 08/06/2015**

Sometimes the best measure of a company is not in how they handle success, but how they handle failures. I felt, and still feel, the Samsung power pack was a failure - it just didn't work. That goes to the manufacture of that product. As for Tanga, my complaint was receiving this bad item after trying to stop its' delivery.

Within a VERY short time of making this review, I was contacted by Tanga to get more info so that they could make this right. Before I could even respond, another part of Tanga had already issued a refund. That is service! Because of that, I am raising my review to 4 stars...I would do 4.5, but it isn't set up that way. I still feel that long shipping time was out of line (and it actually not the norm for other things I have ordered) as well as their inability to cancel this order. But in the end...Tanga made it right. Good job Tanga - and yes, I will order from them again.

"Huge variety of products; superb customer service; amazing prices. And they're funny, too! I enjoy visiting this site regularly to see what's new. Problems or concerns with orders are handled promptly, and always to customer's satisfaction.
Be sure to sign up for emails ... you won't be sorry!

"I just recently placed an order on Tanga.com. It was the first time that I have ordered jewelry. With the cost of the 3 pieces of jewelry I ordered and the amount of time I was advised I was a little hesitant. Let me tell you when I received this order, It came early, in one box and the quality was GREAT!!! I love it. I have never had a problem with Tanga.com, everyone should at least try it, you will love it!!!"

"So far so good. Received my order in a few short days. Very pleased. "

"AAA+...great prices and great customer service "

"Although I adored the price and the shipping was very fast, I was sent the wrong product. I sent two emails to customer service regarding the error and have yet to receive a reply to my request to issue a return shipping label and send the product ordered and paid for. Unfortunately, this is my first order with the company."

Rep reply posted Aug-07-2015

“Hi ashjubre,

Thanks so much for the feedback. I can see that you have been taken care of by customer service. I really hope we were able to make this right for you!

We really hope you'll give us another chance! We'd love to win you over!

-TangaKrista”

"I have enjoyed many of their sales. I am frustrated by no point of service customer service. Several times their Promo codes have not worked, and they will not honor them after you've placed the order without them, and if the product is still available, they won't honor them the next day. This has cost me c. $10.00 +."

Share Tanga's store rating

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.