TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10

"I love Tanga and the American products they sell! The speed and efficiency with which they take care of any problems that may arise is fantastic. I would recommend Tanga to anyone."

"Not only are the prices great, the customer service is STELLAR.
I ordered a 4 pack of sundresses. I received a duplicate order, and contacted them to let them know I would keep them, but I wanted to pay for them. They said since it was their mistake, I could keep the duplicate order at NO charge. That is UNHEARD of in this day and age. They always respond promptly to email. The BEST internet store in the universe!

"I am relatively new to Tanga but I am hooked! Just placed my third order in three weeks. The items were really priced right. The shipping was free or cheap. And though they say that they keep costs down by using standard shipping, my orders arrived within a few days. I like the option to use paypal. They are a great service that I am sure to keep purchasing from. Highly recommended!"

"This was my first purchase on Tanga. I ordered a lavender pendant and earrings. Instead, I received a pair of crystal earring and no pendant. I emailed Tanga. They quickly responded, apologized and asked me to send a picture of what I received. After I did this they asked if I would like a refund or for them to send my order or credit? I asked for my item if available, if not available, I said I would prefer a refund. They sent a USPS label for me to send my product back and said they would issue a refund after they received the erroneously sent product. This was quite a hassle for me because not only do I not have a printer to print out the label, but it also took a lot of time to place the order, take the picture for them, do all the correspondence for the refund and then have to go mail it back all just to get my money back and never to receive the item I additionally ordered. They did not offer anything for the inconvenience and when I sent an email asking if they would, I did not receive a response."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-07-2014

tanga, Tanga rep has responded

“Hello frustrated14,

I am so sorry to hear about this experience and that you are less than satisfied with our customer service.

I do see that we issued you a return label, I am terribly sorry that you cannot print this. We would be more than happy to print it for you and send it via snail mail.

Thank you for your review, and all of the concerns that you raised. We appreciate hearing from our customers, and strive to create the best experience for everyone. We can only improve from your comments.

I have sent you a private message regarding the issue in hopes to resolve the matter.

Thanks,

TangaAllison

Customer Service Manager”

"My order was delivered much more quickly than I expected... good packaging too. The quality of the underwear is very good and at a much lower price than I could have found at the local Mall. I'm glad I found Tanga and will most likely do more shopping there."

"Doing great. Wonderful products. Still waiting on the 2nd part of my shipment."

"Most orders have gone off without a hitch, and excellent customer service the one time there was a glitch. Good prices, especially with VIP discount and frequent free shipping offers. "

"I love Tanga! Always amazing deals on high quality products!! Great customer service with quick responses. So great for such a small company. Thank you!"

"I would like to thank tanga victoria for her speedy reply and very helpful information.I needed to order some realxgear cooling towels=the price was very good.the service from tanga was excellent and delivery time-6 days was fantastic.this is just few reasons why I shop TANGA and highly recommend them"

"I have ordered several things from Tanga and couldn't be happier with the items, price and service. Had a problem with 1 item that invoice said "DO NOT SHIP". I contacted Tanga and they sent another one. The original item arrived the day after I contacted them. They told me to keep the extra one as a gift. "

"The good people at Tanga went above and beyond to make sure a defective item I purchased was replaced. It's good to know that along with their great deals, you can also purchase from them in confidence. Thank's Tanga..."

"I order from tanga all the time. They are very reliable with great customer service and great deals."

"Tanga is awesome. I've been ordering from them for years, and have got quite a variety of products. Flags, Hammocks, iPhone accessories, wedding rings, and much more. Shipping can sometimes be a little lengthy, but never too much of a wait. I love Tanga and will continue to shop there!"

"I've ordered from Tanga a few times now and have not had any issues with customer service or expectations on any of those orders. I've run into a few confusing points on their website (e.x. a listed promo code that doesn't work) but nothing terribly bothersome. I plan to continue shopping with them in the future. "

"I have shopped with Tanga many, many times. Great company with Fun and Fantastic products!"

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.