TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.22/10 8.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"This site..is simple and gets straight to the point. Great deals great price easy check out. Glad I found Tanga!"

"The first time to deal with Tanga is pretty satisfy with their Customer Service and Shipping Speed. I bought a Tommy Bahama Sunglass with Tanga for about $40. The only issue is about the Delivery, However, Comparing to other merchants. Tanga.com' CSR are excellent. they care about your issues/concerns. I would Recommend this seller to others. "

"Product was only ordered 3 days ago and has not arrived yet, so can't comment on quality, how long shipping took, etc. Price was good. Online ordering was easy "

"Horrible service, products and staff. Makes you understand why people purchase more outside the US, because of companies like this that are totally incapable of shipping an item or giving a refund. Always an excuse and a lot of run around. Give Tanga credit for refund which is worthless since you can never get the product you select. Its sad they are representing small business in the States ."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-08-2014

“Hi there carlsreeves,

I am so sorry to hear about your disappointment with our company. I went ahead and looked through all of your correspondence with our company.

We were so sad to see that you had an order that was defective. We promptly asked how you would prefer to be refunded, to which you asked for a gift certificate, we're more than happy to issue that to you!

We hate that you had another issue with a separate order. We see you used the gift certificate and a small amount was paid to your card. We issued you a full refund, the amount back to your card and to your gift certificate that you used to purchase your items.

We truly are sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied. I'll send you a private message regarding this matter.

TangaAllison”

"I LOVE TANGA. I SHOP AT least ONCE A WEEK. I am EVEN AN S.T.U member. My only complaint is that I wish you would give us S.T.U members more coupons or perks. Otherwise I LOVE it and will continue to be a loyal customer. Sincerely yours,
Megan Masco

"I have to say that Tanga's customer service goes above and beyond. I purchased a glass cover for my iphone 5, I received it and checked that contents were there but never actually checked glass itself. 7 months later I finally got around to take it to ATT to put on ( was afraid to do myself). I pulled out of box and then out of sleeve and it was cracked. I kept in original box and bubble packaging. I contacted Tanga. They were quick to respond, unfortunately it was past their 30 day policy but Laura was wonderful and sent me an e certificate for the same price I spent. I thought that was so nice, it was my fault for not inspecting thoroughly and waiting so long. I was very pleased with outcome."

"I placed a order with Tanga; received my tracking notice; it mentioned my items where to be delivered July 24th; it was a week after that; I contacted Tanga by email; cause there is not a number to call; someone emailed me saying they would HELP me out by contacting the warehouse and get back with me. I never heard from them; I sent another email to them on Aug. 4th mentioning that no one has gotten back with me on my order; so I'm request a refund ... still no feedback. Please be careful ordering from this company; it may be a scam."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-05-2014

“Hi there Feliciad,

We are so sorry about this issue. There was a problem with the tracking that came from this warehouse. I see that at this point you have been responded to by our customer service, we do hope that this has taken care of your issue.

We do hope to get this problem solved as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Customer Service Manager”

"I wanted desperately to be able to leave Tanga a good review. I ordered something featured on Brad's Deals (who we trusted) on the 4th of July. The 19th I finally sent an email as my order was still not even packaged. The 21st I got a response saying there was a "slight" delay in shipping and did I want a refund. The same day I answered that I really wanted the product - how long was shipping to be delayed?

The 24th I got an email unrelated to my original customer service conversation saying there was a delay and my order would ship between the 29th and the 1st.

It wasn't until the 27th that I heard from the original customer service rep. 6 days. Unacceptable. All it said was "Unfortunately, at this time I do not have updates for tracking. However, as soon as I receive word I would be happy to contact you :)"

I responded that I received a different email saying they'd ship by the 1st (which, frankly, was pushing it) and was that the case or not. On the 27th she responded that yes, that was actually the case but because of the delay shipping notifications would take 2 business days.

? At this point I'm so over it I don't care how much I wanted the product. Even if they miraculously shipped tomorrow I'm already past the 30 return window.

Customer service shouldn't take 6 days to respond to an email. As soon as there was a problem with the items an email should have been sent to everyone who purchased with an honest summary of what was going on. Money was withdrawn from my account - I should have products to show for it. The only positive is that I listened to my gut and didn't order anything else.

Today (8/3) my order is still not even *packaged* for shipment so I emailed requesting a refund. I'll update with how long that takes. I'm extremely disappointed.

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-05-2014

“Hi there apennington,

I am so sorry to hear about this. We did have a significant delay on these items, which we did email customers about. We really hate that you had this experience.

I will email you privately to help take care of this mess. I see that you were responded to this morning again by our customer service representative. Please keep the coupon code she provided, and I will get the rest of your situation taken care of.

Again, we are terribly sorry that we had this delay, and we are working very hard to make sure this does not happen again.

Customer Service Manager”

"I have made 3 purchases on Tanga , i ordered a product on July 14th and still do not have it as of Aug 4th , customer service has been trying to "track It" for a week and still do not have an answer, i accepted a 20% discount but at this point probably not enough for me to continue as a customer. Prices are good but if the product doesn't arrive or takes for ever not worth saving a few dollars."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-04-2014

“Hi there Timje,

I am so very sorry to hear about this. We have experienced a few issues with tracking that is coming from a particular warehouse. We are continuing to work on the problem so we can get this taken care of!

I do see we provided the coupon code that you mentioned, and a small refund for the shipping that you paid for the delay. I will go ahead and email you privately so we can get this taken care of for you.

Thanks for letting us know about this issue, we want to make sure that we provide the best experience for our customers. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can assist you with.

Customer Service Manager”

"Awesome deals! I love seeing my daily deals in my email from Tanga because I never know what great offer I'm going to find. Shipping is a little slow but they are very up front about that so I always know what to expect. I will continue to shop Tanga!"

"I am rapidly becoming a Tanga addict. I have purchased about 8 items over the past month. Each has been very high quality at an exceptional price. I can recommend Tanga enthusiastically for its value and variety and reliability. The site is Christmas stocking /impulse buying mecca! From sparkly nail polish, amazing bling, phone chargers, gadgets and silly T shirts you will find great values here. "

"Site is easy to navigate. Very quick service."

"Great site. Never have any problems buying from Tanga. Although it would be nice if there is a feature such as combining shipping. Because when you buy more than one item, then the shipping will add to the amount same as the items them self, well that wis no good."

"Love the site, wide variety and very price friendly"

"Despite being informed that my purchase might take ten days to be received I got it in two days. You can't beat that for service. The product was exactly as I imagined it would be from the picture. Free shipping is my favorite feature when I order on line."

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.