TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10

"Tanga is amazing! The prices are what originally drew me, but the customer service was outstanding! Every rep has been great, but recently I had a delivery issue and some defective products and I worked directly with a Laura. She truly went above and beyond what was expected. Extremely professional, SUPER responsive and very friendly and understanding. 95% (or more) of what I've purchased has been perfect and exactly what was advertised, but in the few instances where there was a problem, they rectified it right away. Have no fear buying from them! Thanks Laura!"

"Horrible company. It says, "Thank you for supporting a small company". They WON'T ship to Hawai'i, Alaska or the Armed Forces. The United States Post Office ships here. The bloody priority boxes are FREE! I use Daily Sale. They have the same deals AND they ship.
Living on an Island in the middle of the ocean, we support OUR local businesses. Small businesses.

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-04-2014

TangaMonkey, Tanga rep has responded

“Hi there t_beckett20.

I am so sorry to hear about your frustration, and please let me assure you we are working on shipping our items to Hawaii and Alaska! For the time being, on some items you can ship to Armed Forces within the continental US.

We are a small company, so as you can understand sending some of our items too far can be quite expensive for us! We love to hear that you would like to purchase, and we are working on this request!

Again, we're so very sorry about this, and we take into account whatever our customers say about us! We'll be sure to let everyone know when we have the capability to ship further!

Thanks,

TangaAllison

Customer Service Manager”

"I was very excited knowing my package was delivered so quick. But as I opened it and set it up in my sons playroom I was very disappointed when I tried to write on It with the chalk it came with and the chalk didn't work on it, instead it looked( like when you write with a pen that has no ink)"

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-04-2014

TangaMonkey, Tanga rep has responded

“Hi there Vancessa090513,

I'm so sorry, I don't see that you've attempted to contact us about your item yet! We would be more than happy to assist you with your item should you write in to us!

Please feel free to contact us at www.Tanga.com/support for our customer service to assist you!

We hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks,

TangaAllison

Customer Service Manager”

"I bought some kids headphones at the start of sept. My son just went to use them and they no longer work. Very bummed about that."

"I will definitely use Tanga in the Future, Super Fast Service and Great Quality.. Now that's what Customer Service Should Be Like.."

"It was everything I thought it would be"

"I received my order within a week. I ordered lab created diamond earrings and they were more beautiful than I expected. I ordered on Oct 27 and received it on Oct 30."

"I love this store. They are very quick on shipping and what is described is what you get!"

"it's a given that they have great prices but the customer service was remarkable. I had to return an item and worked directly with a Laura. She went above and beyond what was expected. She was extremely responsive and friendly. Very easy to deal with and would highly recommend!"

"From placing the order to receiving it, everything went through smoothly. "

"Love this store!! Have gotten so many quality items for such low prices! Worth the wait for shipping, but faster shipping is now even available for a few dollars. Cannot wait to get my next purchase. "

"I love Tanga! I have gotten so many amazing deals from them and have loved almost everything! I especially love Tanga trash!!! It's like Christmas!"

"Tanga has great quality products at low prices, I also love the variety of items that I can choose from. I feel comfortable ordering from them and I like the fact that there's free tracking for my purchases."

"I have no qualms about buying merchandise from Tanga. They have great prices, and if the product I purchase is not what I thought I was ordering, their customer service department responds and satisfies my concerns 100%. I'm never worried about ordering an Item from Tanga, I know they have my back."

"Great website!!
Excellent products, fast and accurate shipping with top-notch customer service as well.

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,912 merchant members.