TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.11/10 8.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.70/10 7.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10

"Great company and great prices. They are part of my daily routine for looking for good deals. "

“Hi esaladino5,

So glad to hear you're happy! Thanks for being a loyal Tanga customer :)

-TangaKrista”

"I joined Tanga, did a little looking and ordering two sets of two ear bud headsphones for my kids. I was expecting really slow delivery but they arrived three days later in Saturday's mail. Awesome! Product is as described and delivery time was a clear case of under promise and over deliver. Thanks!"

TangaMonkey, Tanga rep has responded

“Awesome to hear, joebeers!

Keep checking tanga.com for great deals!

Thank you!
TangaKrista”

"Love this sight!! I am always pleased with my purchases and look forward to the daily emails!"

TangaMonkey, Tanga rep has responded

“Thanks for the great feedback, aodonnell-89897! It makes us happy to make you happy!

-TangaKrista”

"You guys rock! I have ordered numerous things from you and the service has been great. I am a big fan of small companies as I own one as well. Keep up the great work and I know you will be be hearing from me again soon. Thank you!!!!

"I returned 4 pair of shoes in the same package two month ago. They only refunded one pair . Contact them
4 times and still waiting!!!!

modified review Rep reply posted May-13-2015

TangaMonkey, Tanga rep has responded

“We are so sorry to hear about this. I see that as of yesterday you have received the balance of the refund on your purchase, and we are following up with the appropriate people to make sure that this issue does not happen again.

We appreciate all of your feedback, and also make sure to listen to our customers, you are the best source of information on ways to improve! Again we hate the inconvenience that this caused you, and do hope that we can improve.

Thanks,

TangaKrista

Customer Service Manager”

"I look forward to see what's new each day on the website! The prices are amazing and I always find something that I didn't even know I needed. Also, the staff has been awesome when ever I had any issues."

"Product was what I wanted and they shipped really fast"

"What a wonderful experience working with this small group of dedicated people. From shopping online and enjoying the simplicity of the ordering process to receiving the ordered merchandise in the mail; this loyal group surpass my expectations of good service! The service with this company is exemplary. Thank you Tanga!"

"I ordered a brown backpack and when I received my order it was gray. I e-mailed them and it's been more than 48 hours already and I have not received any response. On their website they said they will respond within 24-48 hours. Therefore... Customer Service SUCKS!!!!!!! "

modified review Rep reply posted May-13-2015

“Hi there tyc125,

I am so sorry to hear about this! I see that since you have received replies to all of your emails and the correct product has been shipped.

We are looking into the issue to make sure that this does not happen again. We really appreciate all of your correspondence with us, we love to hear from our customers on anyway that we can improve!

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can assist you with!

Thanks,

TangaKrista

Customer Service Manager”

"I have ordered several times from Tanga & have always received my shipments quickly and in great condition. My last order was actually stolen from my mailbox so after contacting USPS, I was told that I needed to contact Tanga about the merchandise. They responded quickly & offered to re-ship my items if still available or issue a full refund. About a week later, I received the full shipment in the mail. Tanga as such great customer service where most companies are lacking. I highly recommend purchasing from them!"

"I have been shopping w/Tanga for over a year now so I wanted to give them Kudos for going above and beyond their great customer service/products.
I purchased a printer. Fabulous price. I needed to know which ink cartridges I needed. I keep looking at different websites getting way too much bad information. I sent an email to Tanga Support and when I received the return email in black and white they gave me the exact specs for the cartridges I needed. I went to another website to order those cartridges, copied and pasted the specs they gave me, and the perfect ones for my new printer were in front of me.
That is an example of the way Tanga takes care of their customers.
SPR

"My experiences with Tanga has been very good. The items I've ordered have been exactly what was featured in the sale description. Even the free items that you pay shipping on are surprisingly high quality too. Just know that free means you pay shipping on each item not one shipping cost even though items are packaged together, I guess that's why their free. I plan on buying more pricey electronics in the future as long as they are returnable, when that happens I'll follow up with a review."

"Incredible service on everything they sell. Every now and then a question occurs on an order. Tanga has always answered quickly and accurately regarding merchandise. Products fall short of expectations, however Tanga service always steps up to make it right. Tanga is a small company with a HUGE consumer oriented heart."

"Tanga has really good quality products that they stand by 100%. I am and always will be a Dedicated customer. Thank You Tanga. You Guy and Gals are Great. :)"

"A have ordered an assortment of things for myself and as for gifts in different categories - makeup, skin care, jewelry and misc household and accessories. Great service. Happy with the shipping and quality. Repeat customer for a reason. "

Share Tanga's store rating

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,835 merchant members.