Stores > Tanga

• Address: 25 South Arizona Place
    • Contact: support@tanga.com
    • Customer Support: 1-888-391-7968
    • Business Hours: Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM MST

They Cancelled My Order and Won't Write Back!

"Got an email saying that my item wasn't around anymore and that they would refund my money, which is fine but it took them 4 days to let me know. That makes it hard to order another birthday present on time. Shouldn't a company know automatically if they have inventory? Or at least the next day when they are supposed to ship and then can't find it?

I get things like this happen and so I reached out to Tanga to share my frustration. On their contact page the only option is to text them, which they say they will respond immediately unless out side their hours and then they'll get back to you. I sent a text after hours, next day ... nothing. I sent another message after hours, .... still just their automatic message. Today I decided to send a message during their hours .... nothing.

So i'm forced to write a review I'd rather not right but it is what it is. I suppose this is how Tanga treats their family ... or at least that's what they claim, "we'll treat you like family." Sadnesses :(.

This review was modified by rcduckw on October 19 2016 01:41:14 PM

Postage Due again for the 2nd time

"Placed an order for 2 Sherpa Lined Zip Up Hoodie (3AFKE6F7WDTW) on 9/28/2016, they arrived on 10/1/2016, I refused the packages. I contacted the Tanga office and ask why I received a Postage Due, they stated they would contact the warehouse watching for my orders and correct the postage and re-deliver them back to me.
On 10/12/2016 the Tanga order arrived and the Post Office again asked for the Postage Due, I refused the packages again #2. I will be contacting the Tanga office again in the morning for another resolution, the 2 bags looked like there has been a little damage to the products, nothing was done to correct the postage from what I could see from the white plastic bags (2).

Rep reply posted Oct-13-2016

A rep from Tanga, TangaMonkey, has responded

“Hi there - I'm so sorry to hear this. I've reached out to the vendor again to get this resent without postage due. In the future, you could accept and we'd be more than happy to refund you any postage so you don't have to keep waiting for the item. I'll reach out to you in an email shortly.”

"I really recommend this site. Service is great, I am very pleased with the attention and excellent service they have provided me on all my purchases. This time, I ordered a water filter that unfortunately was not the one I needed for my fridge, Tanga gave me a refund without any problem and the attention was just great. I definitely will keep buying from Tanga.

This review was modified by MABESA on October 12 2016 04:11:15 PM

Wonderful Customer Service

"When my product did not work.I e-mailed Tanga and they redunded my money no questions asked.Did not even have to return item.Ive purchased three times before from Tanga and this is the first insident on a defective item."

This review was modified by Wrggarza on October 08 2016 05:47:38 AM

Super duper customer service

"Hassel free and prompt customer service every time!"

great customer service !

"I purchased a waterproof bag for a smart phone, and it turned out it wasn't exactly what I wanted. When I inquired about returning the item, they said I could keep the item and they would refund my money anyway. Isn't that nice? So nice; I would definitely do business with them!"

This review was modified by emazgelis on October 04 2016 12:22:05 PM

Pleasantly surprised

"I ordered two jackets for my granddaughter for her birthday - the size runs very very small so she was unable to wear them - Tanga was extremely helpful in the return process - there were none of the usual delays or reasons for them not be returnable - texts were returned immediately with very detailed instructions - awesome - well done Garrett :)"

This review was modified by lunitoon34 on October 04 2016 11:29:56 AM

Excellent Service

"I regularly purchase items from Tanga. No problems, great prices, and uncomplicated returns. "

This review was modified by appealing on October 04 2016 07:35:18 AM

I'm A Happy Camper!

"Great company. Very professional and genuinely interested in having a satisfied customer. I've been shopping online for many years and this is one of the best companies I have dealt with. Highly Recommended!!!"

Great website

"The website is great and customer service is awesome, very prompt!"

This review was modified by Kavitha1312 on September 29 2016 02:21:37 PM

Their shipping w/ DHL is awful

"Placed my order on 9/7/2016, sent an email on 9/27/2016 asking where's my stuff.. This was the response...

Evan (Tanga Customer Support)
Sep 27, 11:17 AM MST

Hi Aisha,

It looks like, through the tracking number, the were tender to on September 23 of 2016 and are on their way! I do apologize for the wait you have encountered throughout this process :(

There response isnt' even clear. Let's see if I have my order by 10/1. It looks like it's DHL's fault but they need to use a different carrier..

This review was modified by apriese1 on September 28 2016 10:51:58 AM

Great Deals and Service

"This website has amazing deals I'm so glad I found it through Brad's Deals. I love their prices and products. Buy 3 times become a VIP is such a cool system! Had small hiccup and customer service handled it. While I wish they had live customer service (it's easier to talk to someone)I understand why with a 45 person team that is not practical. Nonetheless they helped and I am a very satisfied customer. "

Uniqe Items

"So many unique items at great prices!"

Jumping Giraffe

"It's very easy to order from Tanga. Prices are very respectable, and who can resist a giraffe bath towel for the little bunchkin."

"shipping costs are prohibitive when reviewing overall costs of a product."

Share Tanga's store rating

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.