• Tanga Tanga Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10

"I thought i was getting a good feal when i purchased 3 Of the Scosche myTREK Wireless Pulse Monitor. I could not find the app for the monitor. Called the manufactor i was told that this item was discontinued 3years ago by the company.

Have been unsuccessful in contacting Tanga to return these items for a full refund. Will contact the news media. Will not shop at Tanga again for my Health and Wellness company anymore.
Lizzie

Rep reply posted Sep-01-2015

“Hi there,

I'm so sorry about your recent experience with Tanga! I can see that you were able to reach customer service and resolve this issue. Please contact us again if you need anything else. We can always be reached at https://www.tanga.com/support.

Thanks for letting us know about your issue. We'd really love if you gave us another try!

TangaKrista”

"I've been quite pleased with everything I've gotten from Tanga. Some items take a long time to arrive, but it is usually stated in the description that it WILL be longer than usual. Just read the offering carefully because you will get exactly that. The customer service is outstanding - quick to respond and very pleasant.
Great job...keep up the good work! 31 people and growing!

“Hi lovinthissite,

We are so glad you're happy! We look forward to a long relationship :)

-TangaKrista”

"I use Tanga on a regular basis for online deals. The prices are great, the selection is never dull, and the customer service is awesome. The specials are often the best prices you can find, believe me I have tried. Shipping is usually very quick and always has tracking provided."

“Papa Don,

We're so glad you love us as much as we love you! Thanks for letting us know!!

-TangaKrista”

"So far Tanga Rocks, keep up the work."

“chicko54,

Thanks for letting us know you're happy! We look forward to rocking for you for a long time!

-TangaKrista”

"Great deals and Always receive my items quickly. "

“Hi A_POPPER,

Awesome news! Thanks for sharing!!

TangaKrista”

"Really great price for item I use every day! Thanks Tanga!!"

“Hi cassjax45,

We love to hear that! Thanks so much for letting us know!

-TangaKrista”

"ITEM WAS POORLY PACKAGED AND 1 OF 3 ITEMS WAS MISSING. WAS REQUIRED TO RETURN ALL REMAINING ITEMS AND RE-PURCHASE ITEM AND PAY AGAIN, SINCE I DID WANT IT. STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED REFUND FOR ORIGINAL PURCHASE PLUS SHIPPING AND HANDLING CHARGES.
SEEMS THEY HAVE UNCARING VENDORS AS FAR AS PACKAGING OF PRODUCTS. RECEIVED REPLACEMENT PRODUCT THE SAME WAY, THOUGH ALL ITEMS MADE IT TO ME THIS TIME, THEY WERE STILL NOT OVER BOXED WITH ANY PACKING MATERIALS TO PROTECT THE PRODUCT FROM DAMAGE. THEY CHARGED ENOUGH SHIPPING AND HANLING TO BOX IT BUT DIDN'T.

“Hi there VINNYTR7,

I'm so sorry about your experience with Tanga! I can see that you were refunded for the first set of broken lights :( We will be sure to work with the warehouse to get this improved!

Thanks for letting us know!

-TangaKrista”

"I recieved the order veery fast was happy till i opened the box i oedered eight o'clock coffee and rrecieved carabou instead no address for returns sent an e-mail toservice@notification.tangs.com have not rec a reply will i recieve what i ordered i will send the carabou back if i bhad an address and would get what i orderedI the order was sent quickly which was goods if it had not been wrong. All my friends were very pleased I would be also if the order was correct only took 5 days to fill which was great

“Hi Raicos,

Thank you for letting us know! I'm having a little trouble finding your order, but if you ever have an issue, you can reach out to us at https://www.tanga.com/support and we'd love to get it fixed for you!

TangaKrista”

"I have order several things from TANGA & have been extremely satisfied with all the products & delivery times!"

“Hi Lmt172,

Yay! We're so glad you're happy! Thank you for letting us know and for being a loyal Tanga customer.

-TangaKrista”

"I love these guys! There are so many small things that I've ordered--things I'd never find anywhere else at such great prices (including beats headphones for my iPhone 6 Plus--that it's almost addictive to keep ordering. If you want good stuff at great prices, Tanga.com should be your place to order from!"

“Hi cordjones,

Thank you so much for letting us know about your awesome experience(s) with us! We're always happy to know when our customers are pleased!

-TangaKrista”

"I bought six bottles of garcinia cambogia. They had a terrible taste to the capsules, They were either spoiled or really old. I've never tasted anything like this from a capsule before. When I contacted Tanga they acted as if they knew nothing about it (they must have had other complaints) and wouldn't take the product back since it was beyond 30 days. I blocked all further emails from Tanga and won't buy anything there any longer.

Sorry but you can keep your $6 certificate. I won't support a company that won't back their products. Instead you hide behind a "policy". I would prefer not taking another chance on receiving a poor or outdated product from your company.

“Hi there cprescigno,

We are so sorry about your recent experience with Tanga. We always want you to be happy with your purchase and do accept returns within 30 days of when an item is received.

-TangaKrista”

"I know it said factory seconds.. so i thought the stitching would be a little off here and there. Nope, there are finger prints allllll over my shoes. It appears that someone with grease or oil on their hands touched them. There is no way to get it off without ruining the shoes more.

ADDED REVIEW: They did contact me right away and made this right!!! Thank you!!!

“Hi there JESSICA_GARZA83,

We're so sorry about that! I've sent you a separate email to try and remedy the situation - hopefully it resolves the issue for you!

TangaKrista”

"I've been most impressed with Tanga's Customer Service. I made a purchase of a card reader for my iPad Air. When it was delivered I discovered that it wouldn't work on my Air but was made for an iPad Mini. The description said it could be used on my Air. However, even as I was very disappointed, Customer Service refunded the purchase and didn't even ask me to return the card reader. The refund went through within 24 hours. "

“Hi jrdibene,

Thank you so much for letting us know! We always want to make things right and we're so glad to hear that we accomplished the mission for you!

-TangaKrista”

"I have ordered several items over the last few weeks. I have been happy with the products, but tracking some of my orders has been inconsistent. I am still waiting for 2 phone cords that I ordered several weeks ago, have misplaced order number and now have no way of tracking it. I have not found a customer service number to contact Tanga either. So, products are good, shipping/customer sevice not so good.

Update! I have revised my review to 5 stars. After I posted my original review someone tracked my order and responded within a day. I have now received the items and will not hesitate to order again!

“Hi there ie40,

Thanks so much for the feedback! I've sent you a separate email with tracking info on the phone cords :) It looks like they're out for delivery today, actually! Yay!

You can always reach out to us here-
https://www.tanga.com/support if you need help with orders.

Thanks so much,
TangaKrista”

"I love shopping on Tanga for great value and interesting products.
Also when ever I have had a problem, customer service was great, prompt and resolved the issue.
Great Team!!

“Hi brigsa,

Thank you so much for letting us know! We're so glad you're happy with products and customer service! It makes us happy when you're happy!

Share Tanga's store rating

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,714 merchant members.