• Tanga Tanga Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.91/10 7.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10

2015-07-16

"This site has some decent jewelry for a great price! Ordering was easy, shipping was free and fast, and customer service was excellent. Received a broken item and getting the refund was painless. Would definitely order from here again!"

2015-07-16

"Good product, fast shipping!"

2015-07-16

"I love the case. Its sleek, light weight, and smooth to the touch and beautiful design. Fast free delivery and worth the deal. I would definitely recommend all people I know this website. Thanks "

2015-07-16

"I recently purchased the Indoor Antenna 'Liger Ultra-Thin Indoor HDTV Antenna' which was received promptly (received in six days from date of order) and works GREAT! It was easy to set up, and made in the USA. I would do business with Tanga again!"

2015-07-16

"Tanga has been my downfall - it's too easy to shop. I originally ordered a water bottle with diffuser in it. After that I've received a daily email with daily deals. Since then I have bought RayBan sunglasses for $6 (not received yet) and an Izod shirt for $5, king size micro-fiber sheets for ~$20 and an HD antennae for around $20. Everything has been great.
I haven't tried to return anything yet."

2015-07-16

"I received my so called 1800 count sheet set. You could practically see through them! Made in China. I will update how their return service is but I asked for them to send me a paid return address label since they were operating under false advertising. You get what you pay for I guess."

2015-07-15

"Ordered hdtv digital antenna from you on Friday, received on Tuesday. Works perfectly. Easy to set up and a really great deal. Thanks.Will order from you again without hesitation."

2015-07-15

"Ordered an HDTV antenna I had seen advertised and reviewed by the "Deal Guy". Tanga had a great price on it, and shipped it quickly. I would use them again. Received a followup email asking to review the purchase, but not for any "prize drawing", just for helping other shoppers."

2015-07-15

"I like Tanga's can-do attitude. They have a changing and eclectic mix of everyday items like branded electronics such as Apple i-pads, to Hanes underwear, to jewelry finds, to fun items like pillows shaped like feet. They have daily sales that are fun and innovative. Tanga has a good return policy. Tanga treats me like a valued customer even though my purchase totals are modest (your money goes a long way when they have free product for cost of shipping or $3 sale). It's fun to buy from a small (less than 40 folks) but growing company like Tanga."

2015-07-14

"I have ordered several items plus clothing from Tanga. I have had EXCELLENT Customer Service each time. My most recent order two sun dresses to me were of VERY poor quality and were not true to size. Bradley gave me OUTSTANDING Customer Service. He went as far as to notify the seller, credit my account & let me donate them to Charity!! For Tanga to be a small company they take the time to put their Customers FIRST. They want to make sure you're happy. I would rate them a 10 plus!! Looking forward to my next order that's already placed & will tell other's to order due to their OUTSTANDING Customer Service!!!! "

2015-07-14

"i really am very happy with my purchases! i tell all my friends and family what a great place to shop! i only missing one thing >> i like momma t-shirt. and my fault for not contacting them, but I have been on vacation and busy, plus i was hoping it would show up. still all in all very happy with items.>>>>> UPDATE 7/23/15 .. not a happy camper :( ordered trunk organizer for $12.99//2 for $19.79 and i have found the exact same item for $7.99 @ Banggood SO yours was $5.00 more. i'd return it but by the time i pay postage>>OH WELL I am missing the golf swing helper ?"

2015-07-13

"Ordered my down alternative comforter on a Monday night and had it by Thursday. Very soft, nice color. Very pleased with this purchase. "

“Hi there CBall2,

Thanks so much for letting us know that you're happy! We love that!

2015-07-13

"These guys are the best! After a coupl;e of tries to get a great deal on shirts... they goty delivered even though Tanga cancelled the order and refunded my money.... when I asked,
they said consider the shirts a gift! Nowe that's great customer service!"

“Hi dag411,

We think you're the best! Thanks for the awesome review!

2015-07-13

"We've been shopping Tanga for months and have been happy with every purchase. We particularly love the super soft sheets that actually fit our pillow top mattresses.

I recently had an issue with usb cords and let them know that they weren't up to usual Tanga quality. They issued a prompt, unasked for refund. We happily recommend Tanga to family and friends. You won't get super fast shipping but you'll never be disappointed."

“Hi elldi,

Thanks so much for the awesome review! We're so glad you like the sheets! And even though we hate when we send product that is not up to the Tanga standard, we're glad we could remedy the situation for you!

Pgreenwell77's Avatar

El Cajon, CA
2015-07-12

"Had seen an online deal for the free 2 iPhone charger cords and all I needed to do was pay shipping. I have a teenager in my household and no doubt it seems he goes through phone cords on a monthly basis. When I seen this online deal I knew it was meant for me but I was a little weary because nothing is really free anymore these days. I expected to click on the deal and be routed to some "quick hurry up and sign up for this other offer to receive the free offer" kinda thing we are all familiar with. Nope! Not at all actually. I was actually just routed to my check out basket where I was asked to pay shipping and handling only in which I did via pay pal. I was given a transaction confirmation number and informed my order was on its way. Wow! So easy and painless. I received my package in 3 business days and I am pretty well impressed with Tanga. Thanks Tanga!"

“Hi there Pgreenwell77,

We're so glad you are happy and really hope to do business with you again soon :)

Share Tanga's store rating

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.