TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.22/10 8.22/10

"This was my first Tanga purchase. Came in less than a week.
So far, I'm loving this site. Already made a second order.

"Love the great deals on Tanga. I have gotten a few Christmas gifts off here."

"Tanga is an awesome website. They are a small business but you would never know; they are more responsive to emails and issues than most huge companies! Their deals are great and the VIP programs make you feel like they truly appreciate you. They have a lifetime customer here!"

"The worst experience I ever had. Purchased a computer on the 27th., they took the money out. On the 1st notified me they cancelled the order? I contacted them within minutes to get this straighten out. I had ordered from them previously. I reordered same problem. They left me a number to call yet when I called this was just to leave msgs. No call back, I must have emailed 10 x's only to be told now sold out. My dtr is disabled and this was a Christmas gift. They claim in their promise statement to make things right. I was told sorry. Easy for them to say. BEWARE of ordering from somewhere that you can't speak to a person. "

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-02-2014

TangaMonkey, Tanga rep has responded

“Hi there Karyl711,

I am truly sorry to hear about this. As you can understand, around the holidays we need to be extra careful when it comes to any fraudulent purchases.

I see that there was an email sent to you about security, and that being the reasons that your order was cancelled. We really hate it when that happens, but we can't be too careful these days.

We would love to do everything we can to make it right. We are so sorry that this item is now sold out, and I will be letting our team know that they were such a hot product, and to see if we can get more!

We absolutely hate that you have had this experience, and as stated we will do everything we can to make sure that we get this taken care of for you.

Thanks,

TangaAllison

Customer Service Manager”

"Fun deals and I like supporting a small company.
Good customer service!

"Customer service is awesome! My emails were answered timely and refunded my item quickly when I ordered the wrong size. I would highly recommend Tanga. Nice company."

"Thanks I was really happy about the product and the fast service you provided. I would recommend your services to others."

"An awesome deal on a set of sheets and the shipping time was great! Thank you so much!"

"So far I've ordered from them three times, and I have no complaints."

"The order shipped quickly and arrived within a ouple of days."

"Great deals. Fast and courteous customer service. Fast shipping. Love shopping here! I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a good deal on quality products. "

"Ordered a Lucien Piccard Men's Silver Sunray Leather Watch for my husband for Christmas. Ordered on Wednesday and received on Friday of same week. Excellent craftsmanship and I was so excited I gave it to him early and he LOVES it. Thank you Tanga for affordable prices on such a luxurious item!"

"Items I purchased were as described and sent in a timely manner."

"Since I have joined Tanga I have gotten so much great stuff! I love this site and found it just in time for the Holidays. Thanks so much Tanga. "

"I LOVE this website! Good or bad for my pocket and shopping habits, the deals are always amazing, so it's not nearly as bad as it could be :-)

The customer service is great, responding to questions and emails within a reasonable amount of time. Product issues are also handled promptly and fairly, depending on the situation.

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.