TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10

"I LOVE TANGA!!! Everything I have purchased from this website has been fabulous...I wish I had more money to spend! In this order, I bought two maxi dresses that are GORGEOUS. I'm going to buy more after pay day! :)"

"Items I have ordered have met or exceeded expectations. Items arrived in a good amount of time"

"I ordered the 5 pack opi nail polish. The colors were beautiful . Ordering was easy and delivery was fast."

"Tanga shipped my item super fast! Love dealing with them and the 30 money back guarantee helps to make sure you are always satisfied. You can not go wrong with Tanga!"

"I have ordered from Tanga quite a few times and couldn't be more pleased! Items have always been in perfect condition and arrived quickly. I will keep ordering!!"

"Hi, I ordered a winter mask from Tanya just a couple days ago and it arrived yesterday, a day ahead of their predictions. The make is warm and came in great condition. I am very happy with my order from tanga. I will be ordering from them again."

" Funds were withdrawn from my PayPal account on October 7th by Tanga and I received a thank you email for my order. However, on the evening of October 8 Tanga sent an email canceling my order. I don't understand, I have been a good customer to Tanga and have placed many orders with them.
I sent 2 emails requesting an explanation for this and ironically I receive the exact same form letter response about security. If it was really security why charge me at all? The payment was approved! I suspect they can't fulfill their orders and used this canned security response as an excuse.
Sadly, I need to warn others about this company. Don't spend hours of your valuable time shopping for items because you more then likely will wasting it.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-13-2014

tanga, Tanga rep has responded

“Hi there Kgood1234,

We really hate it when that happens! We are very strict with our security, and as you can understand measures often change so we can consistently keep up to date with all of the dangers of fraudulent orders on the internet these days.

If you would like to work further with us on these, let us know and we can help get these orders though.

I would like to let you know, we are very vigilant with our products, and we can in fact fulfill the orders. Unfortunately your orders being cancelled are due to security reasons.

We'll look for another email from you if you would like our assistance with these orders!

Thanks,

TangaAllison

Customer Service Manager”

"I've been shopping at Tanga for the last year, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again. They have the best deals first. I subscribe to their emails and it's serious retail therapy to browse even just the email during long days at work. They have a great variety of goods, and most of the times the deals are really incredible. I've had a few bad buys; one time I got the shirts I ordered in the wrong size three times in a row and another time I bought something that came broken up in shipping, but both times customer service was quick and helpful and they were still overall positive shopping experiences. Let's just say I shop at Tanga more than I shop on Groupon."

"I thought I would give Tanga a try and ordered on line. I just received the assorted 6 pair of fleece leggings and they feel soft as described. I was a little more than disappointed with the colors. It stated the package would contain 2 pair of black and the remaining would be assorted. Needless to say I ordered the assorted to have the 2 pair of black as I didn't need all 6 pair as black. And there were only 3 colors. Hmm, a bit misleading on colors, product itself super soft!"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-09-2014

tanga, Tanga rep has responded

“Hi there hovea01,

I am so sorry to hear about this! Love that you like the item itself, I happen to also have these, I love them as well! However, we don't like the assortment that you got.

I'm going to send you a little message, look out for it! Hopefully it will help with the situation at least a little bit! We do hope to see you back, we have some really cool things coming up for Christmas, get all that shopping done early!

Thanks,

TangaAllison

Customer Service Manager”

"Tanga is a fun site for online shopping. The deals are phenomenal and the service is great. "

"Order a couple of items from Tanga and was pleasantly surprised. Items were of top quality and the prices are great."

"I love this company! Great prices, super fast delivery, and I've never been disappointed by what I've received. If you are a gadget head like me, you have to check these guys out."

"Ordered a HMDX JAM PLUS Bluetooth Wireless Speaker and it is totally awesome! Plays great and loud :)

Great products, great prices, quick shipping!

Fabulous customer service!

Tanga.com is bookmarked as a FAVORITE - my go to for cool gift ideas and stuff I just can't live without!

"Excellent service! Definitely worth the continued use. "

"I've placed 2 orders with Tanga recently and both transactions have been flawless. Constant communication regarding my order, quick shipping & the product arrived as described. And the prices are very reasonable! THANK YOU TANGA!"

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.