TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10

"I had a great experience with Tanga. The purchase through online is smooth, and I got my order delivered on time. The delivered goods met my expectation.
Thanks.
Yunqing Shen

"I love getting my emails from Tanga with the super low prices on really neat items. Easy to order online from their website and low shipping costs."

tastryk's Avatar

"Great Deal on items used frequently..."

"Tanga is such an awesome place to buy fun things! Their Customer Service is exemplary especially TangaRicky!! I can not praise them enough for being proactive in responding to any issue I have ever had which resolves the problem quickly and efficiently.

Thanks Tanga you just won my S.T.U. award!!

"I ordered five shirts over a two month period from lol shirts. When I got the first one, it was a Medium as I ordered.The Second one was a large. I again ordered a medium, but decided that stuff happens and my son would grow into it. Three weeks ago I ordered three more MEDIUM sized shirts. What did I get? Two 2XL and One XL. On top of that I got two of the same shirts AND one that I did order never arrived. This is a VERY BAD company!!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!! I'm not going to any longer. I'll tell you if I get a refund or get new shirts in the RIGHT size. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-21-2014

TangaMonkey, Tanga rep has responded

“Hello scribecandace,

We are so sorry this has inconvenienced you this way! We are aware of this problem and are working diligently to correct it. I can see that you have written it and a representative has been in touch with you. We have offered to reship your correct shirts and you will not need to return the shirts you received incorrectly.

We are more than happy to answer should you have any other questions or concerns.

Thanks,
TangaAllison
Customer Service Manager”

"Great deals on a lot of items. Easy to use site. Thank you for making it simple.

Dan

"Horrible customer service. Their site claims that "if you ever have problems we will do everything can to make it right", and that is completely false. I had a $5 USB cable that didn't work, but since I didn't get back to them in 30 days I am out of luck. That's the last time I order from them. What if it had been a pricer item? I could be out a lot of money because they sell you junk hoping to not have to help you. I can't imagine a business that would rather lose a customer than stand behind their stuff and replace a $5 item that was sold defective. Cheap is great, but if it doesn't work it is still a waste of money. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-20-2014

tanga, Tanga rep has responded

“Hi there Blink295,

I'm so sorry to hear about this. We did offer a full refund for the product. Unfortunately as our items sell out so quickly, we may not have this item available any longer.

I will go ahead and email you privately concerning the matter. We really hate that there has been this issue, and that it has been over 30 days for the return, that is our policy. We'll make sure we get this all taken care of for you.

Thanks,

TangaAllison

Customer Service Manager”

"Love this site. Items ordered have always arrived without issue. Some items might take a while to arrive. I have always been pleased with every order I have placed."

"They are a wonderful company that took care of an item that was damaged and after I sent them pictures, they sent out another one (even better) and I am very thankful for such an honest, caring company. I will continue to do business with Tanga and spread the word to all I know!

"I love shopping with Tanga. They have wonderful prices on relevant items. I love that they are a small company and have never had anything but wonderful exeperiences in ordiering with them. "

"This website is great! It has fast shipping, really great products at an affordable price, and the customer service always responds quickly. Highly recommend doing online shopping here."

"fast shipping, good value for money"

"Tanga is AWESOME ! Great buys, good service, variety of products and good turnaround on getting items to you. I would HIGHLY Recommend Tanga to everyone."

"I've been shopping with Tanga for quite a few years. Their customer service is the best. I had a broken product and after contacting them, a replacement was sent immediately. Thanks Tanga for all you do. "

"I have placed orders in the past for some great products at fantastic prices. No complaints whatsoever. My last order, though was for some bras that absolutely were the were most uncomfortable things i had ever worn. Since I had worn one and figured that they were not returnable, I wrote to tanga to let them know that the product was just not good quality. They refunded my money, no questions asked. I totally did not expect a refund!!!! I will order from them again, and soon. They have some great deals and really stand behind the products they sell!"

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,861 merchant members.