Stores > Tanga

Customer service: Rating 7.11/10 7.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10

2016-01-21

THEY SOLD INCOMPLETE PRINTERS WITHOUT INKS

"We bought 10 canon printers from this place and when we open the boxes we shocked. No one was including ink cartridges. Whereas same item was selling same price at walmart but this smart guys preferred to take all ink cartridges before send!

What a fair business !

This review was modified by yavuzqww on February 10 2016 03:15:32 PM

2016-01-21

Good product

"I am quite satisfied with the speed of delivery. I however will need Tanga to offer me a chance to change or return my order as it does not fit my bike. My bike frame is bigger that this product and it is now worthless to me. Please assist in fixing this matter."

2016-01-20

Awesome experience

"I have a blast shopping at Tanga. Huge variety, fair prices, fast shipping...
Can't say enough.

This review was modified by tonyfi5 on January 20 2016 08:53:57 AM

2016-01-19

extremely unprofessional, probably a spam company

"I never received the order I made on tanga 3 weeks ago, and every time i checked the order status, it said that they are processing the order and it hasn't shipped yet. I find that extremely late and unprofessional. I was supposed to receive the package between Jan 9 to Jan 19, and its Jan 19 night now, and the order hasn't even been shipped. I looked for a customer support number, and unsurprisingly didn't find one. I tried to contact via email, and no one replied. I am pretty convinced that I was spammed, and this company is a total fraud. BE CAREFUL, you can kiss your money goodbye!"

Rep reply posted Jan-20-2016

“Hi there,

I'm so sorry about your recent experience with us! I can see that your email from yesterday was returned this morning. This shipment is on the way now - we are so sorry about the delay in shipping!

I emailed you with what I hope is a resolution you are happy with! We really do want you to give us another shot!

2016-01-19

DO NOT BUY- SO not what they say it is

"I get refurbished, most companies mean it was returned & redone during the warranty period-that isn't the case here. Mine may well be returned. It looks like it was pulled out of the garage & the Office 365 you were promised is NOT on the computer. You get LibreOffice that can be downloaded for FREE! Very poor value. You'd be better off buying used from Goodwill-seriously."

TangaMonkey, Tanga rep has responded

“Hi there - I'm so sorry about your recent experience with us! I can see that we've sent you return information. Thank you for the feedback! We hate that you had a bad experience, but we're glad we can use this information to improve!

2016-01-18

Great Deals - Great Customer Service!

"This website is great, for the most part I love the products they offer. Returns are fairly easy and customer service is really good. I just purchased two purses that were on sale, one came in and the other was lost in transit - they issued me a refund and then they said they resent the missing purse to make up for the trouble. Needless to say I was very impressed and thankful for the extra effort.

Shipping is good just not super fast, so if you need something in a hurry I wouldn't recommend this site but they are up front about their shipping times so you definitely know what to expect.

The one negative thing I would mention is that you do have to be careful with some of the jewelry they sell, I bought a bracelet that was listed as Silver and it was even stamped 925 but it turns my son's wrist green every time he wears it and when I had it engraved you can see the brass shining through.

This review was modified by hclemons00 on January 18 2016 11:47:25 AM

2016-01-18

Good deals, mostly good stuff

"I have purchased many times from Tanga. I can say that for the most part you get what you pay for - but remember you're not paying a whole lot, so you can sometimes be disappointed in the items delivered. I liken it to shopping at places like Big Lots - great prices, sometimes a great deal, and sometimes something that ends up in the trash. Nonetheless I return to Tanga because they are a small business with good delivery speed and an occasional true bargain."

2016-01-17

Didn't get the product as described, but hey, too bad!

"I've never even heard of Tanga before, but a sale on 2 pairs of "Soft Lounge Pants" sounded great. When they arrived, the label says "Soft" but the fabric is thin, slippery and harsh-feeling. I contacted Tanga's Customer Service and got a quick reply saying that the product page said "Final sale" so I'm stuck with them. I wrote back, quoting from the Tanga website: "The Tanga Promise": If you ever have problems with your order, we'll do everything we can to make it right. As a small company (36 of us total), we aim to treat you like family. We know we’re in business because of you." I clearly stated that my complaint was that the product was NOT what was described, thus I didn't receive what I purchased. Seems like deceptive advertising to me. I also asked that my complaint be forwarded to a higher level. The original agent replied: "I have forwarded the issue on to management, and they will reach out to you as soon as possible." That was a week ago and I still haven't heard back, despite in the meantime repeating my complaint via a customer satisfaction survey Tanga mailed me. I'm appalled by the (lack of) customer service Tanga has provided, and their unwillingness to refund my money or at least offer me a credit for a product that was totally unsatisfactory. The "Tanga Promise" is a crock."

This review was modified by awdsgn on January 17 2016 05:54:11 PM

“Hi there,

I'm so sorry about your recent experience with us. We welcome your feedback about the items and will definitely look into this one! In the meantime, please check your email. I've reached out to you to make sure we've solved this issue to your satisfaction!

2016-01-17

I love tanga!!

"This site is great!! Thank you tanga.. Many great deals, amazing value!!!"

2016-01-16

Defective used item received tanga blames some third party!

"We purchased headphones and received them a couple of weeks later. They appeared opened and used and did not work out of the box. We immediately contacted tanga who a couple of days later said we needed to contact some other company who shipped the item rather than them. Two days after contacting this other company they replied with a form letter asking for all the specifics of the order which I had already included in the first two emails. 5 days later and still no response from the other company. Tanga responds to contact a day or so after I contact them but they state there is nothing they can do and I must return it to the other guy. I purchased this item from tanga and all they do is give the runaround. There items are of questionable authenticity and in my case appeared used and they we're defective on arrival. I've advised them I will be contacting the bank to dispute the order however tanga only replies with an apology no action. "

This review was modified by Charleski on January 16 2016 03:54:01 PM

“Hi Charleski,

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry about your recent experience. We take these complaints seriously and will be working with this third party to figure out where the breakdown occured. I just emailed you with a resolution - please let us know if there is anything else we can do!

2016-01-16

multi color socks for hubby

"They arrived promptly and are very nice, the first tbing my husband said "that's alot of colors " with a smile. He tried a pair on to make sure they fit his size 13 and they did which brought another smile and let me tell you smiles don't come easy from this man especially after work. "

This review was modified by louiseriouxdemore on January 16 2016 09:45:48 AM

2016-01-15

Your Deals Rock!!!

"Awsome deals at Fantastic prices"

2016-01-14

Tanga is WONDERFUL!!!

"Everything I purchased -is exactly as described.
If you have any questions/issues they get back to you super quick!..Like in minutes!
Thank you Tanga People!

This review was modified by KathyLee11 on January 14 2016 10:35:29 AM

2016-01-14

SORRIEST SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD

"These guys are terrible. I have been in constant contact about an order that was placed over a month ago and never received. They make promises that they do not keep and do not respond at all.

Don't buy from them. They are a total rip off and their customer service is beyond bad!

“Hi scamp-13038,

I'm so sorry about your recent experience with us! I can see that these items were shipped and were stuck at a USPS location. We've refunded that order since it appears to be stuck in the mail! We really do hope you'll give us another shot in the future!

2016-01-13

TERRIBLE! DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!

"I purchased an Emeril Fryer on October 8th. It was a christmas gift. Once it was opened, we discovered it was USED! Yes USED! I contacted them several times and all they kept saying was that their return policy was 30 days and they cannot help me. So, I am currently disputing it through Paypal. I also need to point out that this is the second time I received a used item from them. They assured me the first time that it was extremely rare, so I gave them another chance. My stupidity I guess. They are not a company you want deal with. They could care less about their customers. BEWARE!"

This review was modified by mdcorso2004 on January 13 2016 01:00:13 PM

Share Tanga's store rating

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,638 merchant members.