Store Information Store Info
Tanga Coupons
  • Rating 8.82/10 1,631 reviews

Tanga is a merchant member
    Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Tanga contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.77/10 6.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.20/10 7.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10

All 1,631 Customer Reviews

"Love the products, Great prices,"

"Despite the disclaimer about why it takes so long to receive and order, I think it will hurt Tanga in the long run. Most consumers don't like the long wait time. Amazon offers a much faster delivery time, in some cases next day. Tanga might want to consider a different shipping options if they want to keep up with their competitors."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-10-2014

“Hi there DANIELJRCHIN,

Thanks so much for the suggestion! We are working hard on improving day in and day out, including getting the product to you quicker!

Stay tuned!

TangaAllison

Customer Service Manager”

"Very easy to manage website, and great buying experience."

"I ordered a bracelet over 3 weeks ago. I asked to cancel my order & was told I couldn't because it was already in processing, yet a week after I'm told that I STILL DONT HAVE MY BRACELET NOR HAVE I RECEIVED ANT NOTIFICATION that it will be leaving the warehouse. The item show sold out on the site. I just want to cancel my order & be refunded my money. "

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-10-2014

“Hi there Aliceplants,

I am so sorry to hear that the bracelet has not arrived! I have emailed you separately about the matter, in hopes that we can correct the situation.

Our system can be really quick! Exporting an item is when we send your order to be fulfilled. I am so sorry that your item had already been exported by the time you contacted customer service.

Please look out for my private message. Again, we're so sorry about that!

TangaAllison”

"This was my first order with Tanga and I was impressed with the ease of ordering, payment and speed of delivery. The product was of the quality I expected and I'm really pleased with it.
Thank you Tanga!

"I love Tanga, I have been buying from Tanga for about a year now and have gotten some awesome deals!
They communicate clearly and keep me informed as to when and where my order is. I will continue to recommend my friends, neighbors and colleagues to this wonderful company and I will continue to check tanga's website daily for whats new and on sale. One very happy customer

"I order everything online and Tanga is one of my favorite places to order from. Their prices are great. The ordering process couldn't be easier. I highly recommend Tanga. They are great to let you know when something is going to be shipped or if there is a delay. I have lost track of the orders I have placed with Tanga, so it's obvious that I am a happy Tanga customer."

"as described, well packed, and arrived within about a week."

"beats by dre powerbeats with in-line remote and mic...love them! awesome!! great price! received them really fast! thanks!! will shop and buy tanga again!!"

"Ordered sheets for my bed. Was so pleased with the quality of the sheets. Loved the prompt service and the ease of Tanga."

"Very disappointed with the POW-MIA hat, Velcro fastener on back of hat is upside down.hat details when ordered did not mention any defects and pictures did not show the fastener being stitched in upside down."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-09-2014

“Hi there jkboyer98,

I am so sorry to hear about this! I have gone ahead and sent you another email, with a solution to this problem!

For future, I do see that you did not write into the customer service team! We would love to assist you if there is ever a problem that you have with an order.

Please look out for my other email!

TangaAllison

Customer Service Manager”

"I think Tanga is great. They offer fantastic items at great prices. I have ordered quite a few things and the only problem that i ever had was solved immediately in a highly satisfactory mmanner. I am a big fan of this small company by"

"Small but efficient company."

"I have had fantastic experiences with my orders from Tanga. Received the items very quickly and well packaged. The items are as ordered. Very pleased."

"When this company says they have the lowest prices on the internet, they are not lying!! I've got great prices on beautiful jewelry; the prices are so cheap I've been able to shop for holidays way in advanced. My friends and family are going to think I spent a lot more money than I really did, and can't wait to see their faces!! The wait time to receive your items takes a little longer than other companies, but the discounts you get, makes the wait well worth it!!"