TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.22/10 8.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"Like the value and selection."

"When I informed a mistake of incorrect shoe size in the order before it was shipped, the request was not remotely entertained. If I return the order, I will loose money on shipping! It was a disappointing experience!"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-22-2014

tanga, Tanga rep has responded

“Hi there kuljitsihgn,

I am so sorry to hear about your frustration!

I see that we wrote back to you letting you know that your item has already been exported. We really do hate that you selected the incorrect size when ordering!

If you would like, you can also refuse the package and have that come back to us. Our site is built to get your orders out the door as quickly as possible, so your order information is sent to our warehouses very fast!

Unfortunately once this has been done, you cannot change, or modify the order. I am so very sorry about this!

If you refuse your package, we'll make sure you get a full refund for that!

Let us know if there is anything else that we can assist you with!

Thanks,

TangaAllison

Customer Service Manager”

"I have been buying from Tanga.com for a while and have been very pleased with the products they offer. On two occasions I had to contact customer service and as I told them "You are top notch in customer service and other companies should take note!" They handled my situation with courteous, friendly service and the outcome was great!! "

"I have bought quite a few items from Tanga and will continue to do so. All items have met my exceptations and then some. I will continue buying from them."

"So far so good.. We will see when I actually get the item I ordered.."

"Good company, good prices.
Small company holding their own with good customer service.

"I got a variety of shirts for everyone on my list, for less than I would have paid elsewhere. A Minecraft shirt and random sports tees for my daughter, Catan shirts for my brother and son, a Rock-Paper-Scissors shirt for my sweetheart, and a Tolkien shirt (and a new ring!) for me. Everyone is happy, and they fit excellent, high quality, and colorful. A total win!"

"I found Tanga through my mom and I have loved it ever since!! Great products, great prices and fast service!! :D"

"I love Tanga! The only complaint is sometimes the time it takes to get an order processed can take forever. Once it's shipped it's not too bad but processing can really slow you down but the deals are so great it's worth the wait. This last order however was supper fast, i was shocked."

"Great customer service and responsiveness. Orders are shipped quickly and you receive special discounts for being a member. Highly recommended. "

"Purchased trunk organizer that has a cooler that you can add. The material isn't as durable as the picture shows and the cooler looks flimsy, however I think it will still work alright."

"I've purchased 2 items from Tanga. I will not be buying anymore. Both were junk. I received a sterling silver and amethyst necklace and earring set yesterday. The chain was broken in 2 places in the bag. If Tanga is selling it, consider what you are buying as the bottom of the clearance rack, or thrift store. Buyer beware."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-18-2014

tanga, Tanga rep has responded

“Hi there marhub56,

I am so sorry to hear that you have been less than satisfied with the quality of the items that you purchased!

I also see that you have not written in to our customer service, who would be more than happy to assist you with this issue. We hope to see you again in the future, and should you come back, I'll include a link to our customer service, in case you have any further inquires.

www.tanga.com/support

I will go ahead and send you a private message concerning this, so we can get you all taken care of. Thanks so much for letting and us, and we are more than happy to help!

Thanks,

TangaAllison

Customer Service Manager”

"Never disappointed! Ordered several times and will be back again! They make it clear that shipping isnt fast... thats the only thing I'd like to see an improvement on. But it always arrives when they say it will."

"I ordered a Totes by Isotoner Ivy Hat- Solid Light Grey and liked it so well I ordered another one for my father. I have since ordered more items as Tanga has great deals, often times with free shipping. A small company that gets great deals and passes the savings on to their customers. Thanks Tanga!"

"Awesome company with awesome deals! Just know that you get what you pay for. Some items are great quality and some are not. But at such a low price you don't stand to lose much. Overall a great experience!"

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.