TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.58/10 7.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.72/10 7.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10

"3 Items ordered so far through Tanga, all items well received, as described, and at a great price! They also threw in a extra item that I didn't order, and it went well with the item I did order! Nothing much, but very thoughtful.
I've already been spreading the Tanga word to friends and co-workers.

Good small online business! I will continue to shop with them! Love my clear TPU iPhone 5 case! Thanks Tanga gang!

"I ordered two memory foam bath mats. Shipping was very swift and efficient. I loved the quality of the mats, but I was disappointed in the color. It was described as "sage" but it was a bright mint green. I wrote an email about the color and within 2 days they emailed me a postage paid return shipping label. I was surprised at how easy it was---no hassle. They stand by their products. Thank you very much. I will be doing lots of business with you in the future."

"I enjoy the Tanga website. They send plenty of emails with good values in them. I am very impressed with the quickness I have received on their shipping!"

"Love tanga! Great prices and service. "

"I question whether Tanga reviews the items they sell - I am a 1st timer and wonder if I should try again. The BBB site shows a 4:1 negative ratio of comments for the last 16 months.

I received a set of grill skillets today from Tanga that are potentially very dangerous - the handle comes separate composed of an eye screw that threads thru a plastic tube into the pan. The space between the pan and handle is susceptible to collecting food and to loosening while moving a hot pan. NO ONE should sell this product.

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-14-2015

“Hi there besims,

I am so sorry to hear about this! I see that you've written to our customer service, we would love to get more pictures and information from you to make sure that we take care of this issue.

We will do our very best to take care of this issue with you, starting with a return label for the items to make it back to us. We appreciate your cooperation in advance and letting us know about this issue.

Please look out for a message from myself, so we can assist in getting this all taken care of for you!

"1 x 12-Pack Oral-B Compatible Toothbrush Heads
Ordered these toothbrush heads for a second time. They are terrific and I was complimented by my dentist when I went for my last cleaning. Thank you Tanga!
The order took one week to receive.

"Quickly received my item but as far as tracking, the info provided wasn't helpful at all....im happy with the item I ordered, the Vaas Bluetooth earphones,but the instructions were hidden and it is very difficult to see the controls because the item is black. All worked out in the end....3 out of 5 stars"

"???????????? ??????,????????????? ?????????, ?????????? ??????. ??? ????? ????????????!!!!!!!!!!"

"The Customer Service I received at Tanga.com was not pleasant at all. Further more I highly advise you double check that you get the right amount off, if you use coupon codes of 10% or higher at Tanga.com. When I made a large purchase at Tanga.com I was supposed to receive 10% off, which came out to be a little over $30 off the total. Instead it only took a max of $20 off the total, so I contacted customer service. A very rude representative says "Our system is made so it caps it off at $20" and that's it. I feel robbed of my money, and unsure if I will buy anything from Tanga.com again. It would be great if the system didn't cap off any amount, then maybe I would shop more at Tanga.com! Shipping was fast though, which is always a good thing."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-10-2015

“Hi there insanegrap3s

I'm so sorry to hear that you feel this was not communicated properly to you. I am currently re-visiting the information that is sent to customers, to make sure that this is clear.

We love to hear feedback from customers, it is the best way we improve our business!

I have sent you a private message, please look out for it from myself. Hopefully it will help the situation, and we would love to see you back with us!

Customer Service Manager”

"The product arrived in three days in perfect condition. I ordered memory foam bathroom rugs and they appear to be exactly as described. Time will tell how the rug will wear, but the price was certainly more than fair ($9.98 each with free shipping)."

"Great service and response. Had my order in a few days. Prices are great also...Good for a small company to thrive...:)"

"Only took Tanga.com to notify me approx. 3 weeks to notify me about there being a "delay" in my product. Decided to cancel the order today as kindly suggested... will the refund take just as long?"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-07-2015

“Hi there mz1022,

I'm so sorry to hear about your disappointment. We allow 5-10 business days for an item to be shipped from our warehouses,. Unfortunately there are sometimes delays on our items that we do our very best on alerting our customers about!

Unfortunately I looked up the order number that you provided, it seems it is missing a digit or one number. If you would like to change that I would love to look up your order and make sure your refund is on its way.

Again, we're so very sorry about this delay, and hope that we see you again in the future!

Customer Service Manager”

"I love shopping with Tanga! Great products, great service! I can't ask for much more!"

"I ordered an i home for my daughter.It arrived very quickly and I was delighted to see the package awaiting for me when I got home this past Tuesday. I immediately opened up the box. What I found was an outdated I home that would not fit my daughters i pad. It was in a box which was turned inside out and the box did not match the item I was shipped. I instantly pulled out my laptop and sent them an e-mail explaining my situation. So far and today is Sunday, I have heard nothing back. I feel this is very poor customer service and will certainly not be doing anymore business with them. There is no phone number to call and an e-mail does not warrant a
reply. However the charge on my credit card is immedaite

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-06-2015

“Hi there megandonegan990,

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience. I see that you have received emails back from us, I will go ahead and attach another message to your correspondence that you have sent in to us.

We are more than happy to send instructions on how to return the item. The item that you purchased does only work with certain iPads which was stated on the product page.

Like I said, I will go ahead and follow up with you, please make sure to check your spam mail as it seems you have not received our other correspondence.

Customer Service Manager”

"Wellllll I wasn't expecting the color I got, Slate didn't look BLUE online... Other than that delivery and service was acceptable "

Share Tanga's store rating

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.