TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10

"I love looking at there deal's because you can always find something new to buy. They have great shipping fees, very fast and very reliable. "

"Just got the necklaces and there are beautiful. So simple and just what I need for my two fav girls.
Website was easy to use and I was updated throughout the process by email.
Will definitely use Tanga again.
Thank you!!

"Everything I have ordered was great and the customer support was very helpful answering questions promptly!!

My new favorite place to buy gifts or just items for myself:-)

"I have ordered a few items from Tanga. One seasonal item which I had ordered well in advance was not available when I needed it. They refunded my money and shipping charges. Most recently I ordered one item and when the package arrived there were two of the item inside. I contacted them to let them know and they responded that the bonus item is their gift to me. The quality of the merchandise seems to be decent."

"Took less than the specified time to ship, they seem to be really working on customer service, they give themselves time in case of a problem, overall a very good experience, wpuld buy from the again"

"I have ordered several things from Tanga and have been happy for the most part. Sometimes shipping can be a little slow but I try to take advantage of their free shipping so I really can't complain. Customer service is very responsive and they have handled any issues courteously and within an acceptable amount of time. On this particular order I received more than what I ordered and they simply said for me to keep it. Thanks Tanga."

"The leggings I was purchasing were supposed to be fleece lined but the leggings I received are just footless tights, not fleece whatsoever. Very unhappy with my purchase of "tights" when I thought I was receiving fleece lined leggings. Even the invoice in the package had a description of "fleece lined". Will not purchase from Tanga again. "

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-10-2014

TangaMonkey, Tanga rep has responded

“Hi there tommyamy41,

I'm so sorry to hear this! I don't see that you've contacted our customer service about this issue. This sounds like we may have had a little error in shipping your item to you, you could have received the incorrect thing!

If you please contact us at www.tanga.com/support we would love to assist you and see if there is anything that we can do to help rectify the issue!

We look forward to helping you out!

Thanks,

TangaAllison

Customer Service Manager”

"Ordering things is hit or miss. I ordered an iphone charger and it came to me several days late because whoever made the label mixed up my home address and work address. Not only that but they packaged it in flimsy packaging and it came broken. Luckily the people at Tanga were nice enough to refund my order and let me keep the charger but.... like I said, it was broken.

Currently, I place an order on 10/28. It is now 11/10 and I STILL haven't received my package. Tracking info has it way across town because I feel they mixed up my addresses again.

I used to order here all the time but now I cut back because they seem to make crucial mistakes.

"Boring review here. I ordered. It came when they said it would. Perfect. "

"Fast delivery and well packed"

"I'm so happy I found this site, was really pleased with my purchase! thank you :D"

"I love tanga have not been disappointed with any of my many purchases from them yet"

"I finally received my order from Tanga. It shipped about 2 weeks after the website said at the time of order. I am not impressed with the quality of the jewelry. The chain on one of the necklaves that I ordered was broken. My daughter ended up fixing it. There should bea phone number available to contact someone when there are issues with an order. Not ordering from this company again."

"I ordered something 11/01/14 paid extra to have it shipped early,still have not received it as of today."

"I just love Tanga. They are my go to for anything I am even thinking of purchasing. I have bought several things and all of them have been good quality. I received them very quickly also. Usually in about 3 days. I tell everybody I know to shop with Tanga. Love you guys."

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.