Stores > Tanga

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.34/10 8.34/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.12/10 8.12/10

"I've had no problems with any of my orders. Items received in a timely fashion and no disappointments. They'll continue to get my business."

"I have found Tanga to be a fantastic store. Lots of products that I can use and at a price that is lower than what I can get elsewhere. The Customer Service is fast and efficient whenever I've had a question."

"Repeat Tanga shopper, here. I love the prices, and the customer service is great. I'll shop with them again."

"Ordered "Swarovski"bracelets as gifts because they were a good deal, took them to a Swarovski store to make sure they were the real crystals - and they were fake. I didn't care to return them because I didn't want to deal with the hassle of returning/shipping back. It wasn't worth it. And the price for the "Swarovski" bracelets were just WAY too good to be true. Can't trust every label you see on the internet.
I say, shop with caution on this site and check the other reviews of the specific product you plan on buying.
Now I have fun costume jewelry.

Rep reply posted Oct-23-2015

TangaMonkey, Tanga rep has responded

“Hi there graceminor,

I am so sorry to hear about your recent Tanga experience! We are always up front with the items that are sold - these bracelets are Swarovski Elements. This means that the crystals were supplied to a third party by Swarovski. Please check your email as I have sent you an email which I hope will resolve your issue.

We do hope that you will give us another shot!

"Great products and excellent customer service. Tanga is my new favorite place to shop on line!"

"It took longer than I wanted for my order to be packaged, but once packaged, it shipped immediately, quickly and accurately. The product looks and works great. My only regret is that I didn't take better advantage of the deal by buying more units--"

"Re: Order # DKWADXYKBKJJ: If i had not contacted them regarding the delay of my item, I probably would have never heard from them... but as soon as I contacted them regarding my frustration/concern, they were very quick to expedite the order AND give me a refund! They were very friendly, patient, professional and understanding. Their shipping services aren't the greatest, but their products, customer service and prices are beyond satisfactory."

"Wow fast shipping and great prices...doing Christmas shopping from my living room!"

"The shipping was fast unfortunately they don't fit and I have to send them back."

"Tanga team is awesome! Great products, fabulous prices, often discounts and specials, swiffy fast delivery, great comunication and customer service - I am hooked for life."

"I really like the quick customer service and refund on shipping damage on an item that I purchased through Tanga. Excellent Way To Do Business"

"Item was priced low and very satisfied. I buy a lot and will continue to support your business.
Thank YOU!
Vincent in Scottsdale.

"I have found some amazing deals on Tanga and the one time I had an issue with an item being delivered it was resolved quickly by Tanga staff. I recommend a lot of friends to shop around on their site. "

"I was pretty skeptical of this item fitting me. I was very pleasantly surprised at not only fitting me; but how fast the ship was on this item! This item is also good quality, an extra surprise for the low cost!
Five stars all the way, from packaging to arrival - 3 days! I'm now a fan of Tanga, and will be for a long time to come......

"I bought 4 pairs of slippers from Tanga that I had had my eye on for about a week. Once I was ready to buy them, I was so happy to see that the price hadn't gone up, and that they still had all of the colors and sizes I wanted. They shipped SUPER fast, and arrived quicker than I had expected. Very happy with my purchase."

Share Tanga's store rating

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,682 merchant members.