TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.82/10 7.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10

"I have shopped on Tanga several times and am always amazed at the speed and accuracy as well as the price of my merchandise. I tell everyone "Tanga.com""

"I received my birthstone (amythest) necklace and earrings. I Love them just looked bigger on the screen than I expected. "

"I'm not sure which item this review is for, but it counts for every one i have ordered - and there's been quite a few! As the owner of a small business, I am thrilled and excited to support Tanga. This company offers great items at amazing prices and always in an interesting and fun fashion. Effective and moe than efficient, I would recommend them to any and everyone - and have! "

"Every time I order, I get what I expect! You guys are great! Thanks for the great options and different discounts daily!"

"Tanga has been great. The price they are offer can't be beat. The customer service has always been pleasant and helpful. I have never been left in the lurch when making a purchase or trying to exchange. I will continue to shop with them for sure."

"I LOVE tanga...... They have the best deals and are so fast to get my orders packed and shipped and my order is always right! I go on their website every single day! It's my favorite place to shop!"

"I love Tanga. I have ordered from them several times with no issues. The one time I do, the refund process was quick and painless. A great company to work with."

"As described and delivered quickly"

"I order from Tanga at least once a week! They are a great company, with great products AND customer service. You can't go wrong!"

"a great little company that offers great deals and excellent customer service with no hassle returns. I really like that they don't flood your email with 3 and 4 emails a day beging you to make a purchase."

"Took a chance and ordered a canvas picture from 'Tanga' a small on-line but hardworking shoppe. They were so helpful and the picture came really fast & in great shape.
THANKS, TANGA
Rjlinton

"This bangle was every bit as beautiful as the picture indicated. I only ordered one, but will likely go back for more for presents for Christmas."

"The merchandise chosen and showcased by the eleven people who comprise Tanga.com show great imagination and wit. Pair that with low prices and you have a winner."

"I love Tanga!! Great products, great prices, even greater service. They follow up with email to track your order."

"I LOVE tanga, I recently made a purchase and had a problem with an item. The return/refund process took minutes to get resolved, MINUTES! Unbelievably happy with tanga!"

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.