TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10

"I love tanga! Cool stuff great prices! "

"Swarovski Crystal " Mystery Package" arrived today (04/18/2015) and there were 3 pairs of studs which are really great! Very pretty and useful for every day or for evening wear. Worth a lot more than $3.33 per pair, this was a GREAT DEAL! I will definitely shop with Tanga again!"

"I LOVE TANGA.THEY ARE GREAT"

"The first item I ordered (waterproof radio) was defective, but this turned out to be a positive transaction because it gave me the opportunity to see if a return was going to be a problem. Contacted via email and was sent return shipping label immediately and my account was credited soon thereafter! I have since placed another order (mystery Tanga Trash..one for me another for girlfriend) ..should make for some fun!"

"I ordered the solar powered lights and was very disappointed upon reviewing the lights. They are very tiny and the description on the web page did not provide any indication of the size. If I knew how small the lights were prior to placing an order, I would not have purchased the lights.

Richard Wynes

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-20-2015

TangaMonkey, Tanga rep has responded

“Hi there JORICH28,

I see that you haven't contacted our awesome customer service yet! If you would like to return the items for a refund, please contact us at www.tanga.com/support and we would be more than happy to assist you with that process!

Thanks so much for your feedback on the items, we love to hear from our customers.

Thanks,

TangaAllison

Customer Service Manager”

"Great selection of products. Prompt delivery. Awesome prices. And excellent customer service."

"Purchased this shirt for my grandson. The fit was excellent. The shirt is top of the line in quality."

"I love this site!!! I find stuff on here at such a great deal that it would be stupid not to buy! The quality of the stuff tanga has is awesome, I've not once been disappointed with an order and find this is now my favorite site to buy from!!"

"This is one small company that rocks! Excellent customer service, with speedy response time. Great values and great selection. Thanks Tanga team!"

"Can't really say that I'm happy with the service and the quality of the product I ordered.First time ordering anything and it came messed up with glue spots all over it not very impressive still haven't heard back from customer service on returning the hunk of shit in question."

"3 Items ordered so far through Tanga, all items well received, as described, and at a great price! They also threw in a extra item that I didn't order, and it went well with the item I did order! Nothing much, but very thoughtful.
I've already been spreading the Tanga word to friends and co-workers.

Good small online business! I will continue to shop with them! Love my clear TPU iPhone 5 case! Thanks Tanga gang!

"I ordered two memory foam bath mats. Shipping was very swift and efficient. I loved the quality of the mats, but I was disappointed in the color. It was described as "sage" but it was a bright mint green. I wrote an email about the color and within 2 days they emailed me a postage paid return shipping label. I was surprised at how easy it was---no hassle. They stand by their products. Thank you very much. I will be doing lots of business with you in the future."

"I enjoy the Tanga website. They send plenty of emails with good values in them. I am very impressed with the quickness I have received on their shipping!"

"Love tanga! Great prices and service. "

"I question whether Tanga reviews the items they sell - I am a 1st timer and wonder if I should try again. The BBB site shows a 4:1 negative ratio of comments for the last 16 months.

I received a set of grill skillets today from Tanga that are potentially very dangerous - the handle comes separate composed of an eye screw that threads thru a plastic tube into the pan. The space between the pan and handle is susceptible to collecting food and to loosening while moving a hot pan. NO ONE should sell this product.

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-14-2015

TangaMonkey, Tanga rep has responded

“Hi there besims,

I am so sorry to hear about this! I see that you've written to our customer service, we would love to get more pictures and information from you to make sure that we take care of this issue.

We will do our very best to take care of this issue with you, starting with a return label for the items to make it back to us. We appreciate your cooperation in advance and letting us know about this issue.

Please look out for a message from myself, so we can assist in getting this all taken care of for you!

Thanks,

TangaAllison

Customer Service Manager”

Share Tanga's store rating

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,859 merchant members.