• Tanga Tanga Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.85/10 7.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10

Texas.

"Tanga is a fun shopping experience for me.
Plus, customer service has always been kind to me.
Good deals with good feelings. Thank you.

“Hi Pollyfoxing,

Thanks for being such a great customer! We're glad you're happy :)

-TangaKrista”

"This is my 4th or 5th order and I couldn't be more satisfied! Friendly, efficient and very reasonable. Problem with 1 pc of an order, not available to replace right now and received full refund within 3 days"

“Hi johnw190,

While I'm sorry to hear about any kind of problem with your order, I'm so glad we were able to solve it for you. Thanks so much for letting us know about your Tanga experience :) and thanks for being such an awesome customer!

-TangaKrista”

"Love this small company! I've ordered I'd say 4-5 times from them some deals I thought were to good to be true 12 tank tops $5 shipped pretty much have them for free and paid to ship! My girlfriend loves them! Bought a kick a$$ Bluetooth speaker thing sells on big named sites like amazon over $60 I got it for $19.99!! Shipping is fast. Had one issue with an order and they took care of the issue in less then 24hrs great company feel safe buying from them."

“Hi nokturnel29,

Hooray! We are so glad you're happy! Thanks for letting us know :)

-TangaKrista”

"Great company! I had an issue with my order and I had not received it. I know things happen and not all companies can be perfect. I contacted Tanga and the next day I heard back. They apologized for the mixup and issued me a full refund right away. I will continue to be a Tanga customer!"

“Hi mes136,

We're so sorry you had an issue with your order :( We hate when that happens! Thanks for the feedback; we really hope to see you again!

-TangaKrista”

"Tanga is a great little company. I have placed three orders so far and their service is excellent, their sales are fun and they have different promotions all the time. Even if you never buy anything, which I can't imagine happening, it's fun to just browse. I am the kind of person who only window shops when he needs windows so I am not really into browsing, but with Tanga, I just can't help myself. Everything I have bought from them has made someone in my family happy. Some of the jewelry is a bit cheap but my 5 year old granddaughter is very happy with the necklaces, earrings and bracelets that I have given her.

I just can't say enough about Tanga, give them a try and let others know your experience with them.

“Hi rudy10024,

We're so glad you like shopping with us! Thank you so much for letting us know that you're happy :)

We look forward to seeing you "window shop" again soon!

-TangaKrista”

"Great company with bunch of selections of excellent product with bargain price.
Responsive customer service and their shipping timeframe just getting better and better. Highly recommended!

“Hi fe1ixs,

We love to hear that our customers are happy! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback :)

-TangaKrista”

"I purchased a pair of 14k white gold swarvorski square stud earrings, my very first piece of this jewelry line, and they are beautiful! I have been very pleased with all my purchases from Tanga, have been purchasing from them for over a year now and I totally recommend shopping from them. You'll be happy you did!!????"

“Hi circuitbox,

Thanks for the feedback and for being a great customer! We are so glad you're happy with the earrings!

-TangaKrista”

"First time I order from this company but already very satisfied with their service within 3 days
I received a partial of my first order. I am going to like ordering from this company.

“Yay gilmari!

We are so glad you're happy and look forward to bringing you more amazing deals in the future!

Thanks for the feedback!

-TangaKrista”

"I LOVE Tanga and have referred many friends and family to check it out!"

“Hi janschierberg,

We really appreciate you spreading the word about Tanga!

Thanks for being an awesome customer!

-TangaKrista”

"Product was far better then expected at what I paid for it. Great quality, super fast delivery and site was very easy to order from. "

“Awesome news debbieh200!

Thank you so much for letting us know what you think!

-TangaKrista”

"Sent my order to California instead of Florida. Poor customer service. After a week or so of emails I had to show them that my stuff was mis-routed. Issued a refund, no credit for my trouble no we're sorry what can we do to make this better, and when I asked about the goods i didn't receive I was told that I would have to put everything into a new cart and purchase again. I buy stuff online because it is supposed to be easier, not harder. Stay away from this site."

Rep reply posted Jun-26-2015

“Hi dolby21,

I'm very sorry about your experience with Tanga. We hate it when shipments get lost in the mail too! I can see that you were refunded for all of the missing items. I am really sorry that we were unable to reship for you. We value your feedback and I will look into the issue with that warehouse to be sure we do better in the future.

Thanks again for your feedback,
TangaKrista”

"would like directions on how to put pot togetherespecially where do I put the guard etc"

"Tanga is wonderful! In addition to awesome merchandise, they more than make good if there s a problem. Very good people. I highly recommend!"

"Awesome site!!! Barely had any bad experiences. Great customer service"

"I had a problem with a purchase. Refund was very fast, courteous, and no questions asked. I will certainly recommend Tanga and continue purchasing them with confidence. I am quite happy with current purchase."

Share Tanga's store rating

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.