TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10

"Fun products great prices Worst customer service and shipping. I ordered a Halloween shirt from them on 10/8 the product stated 5-10 day shipping time. 20 days later I still hadn't received it. Upon contacting customer service they said it hadn't been packaged yet, but I couldn't cancel my order. They also told me it wouldn't be here in time for Halloween, what can I do with a shirt that says trick or treat on it after halloween? CS said I could return it at my expense for a refund!"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-29-2014

tanga, Tanga rep has responded

“Hi there bookem,

I am so very sorry to hear about your experience. We have had some issues with this particular shirt, and we hate that it was a Halloween order.

I have gone ahead and refunded you in full for that shirt, and as I can see in our system it will be sent to you today or tomorrow. I completely understand this is not going to arrive, and we hate that this was your experience, and we are doing everything we possibly can to get this all taken care of for the future.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. We strive to become a better company all the time, and from listening to our customers to we what to do in the future.

Thanks,

TangaAllison

Customer Service Manager”

"I order from Tanga frequently. They have great prices and everything I have purchased thus far has been of really good quality. I look forward to the daily deals each morning."

"Tanga surprised me! They offer some amazing deals and you don't have to wade through thousands to get them. I recommend Tanga to those that like to get random deals."

"Tanga Team is absopositively fun-tastic! Great site offering very affordable things, treating me like most valuable customer and best friend, fast and prompt service. Got me as a lifetime customer!"

"I'm so happy to have found Tanga. They have the best prices on the internet and a great support staff. The shipping and processing is very fast. I'm a repeat customer and recommend Tanga to my friends and family, and to anyone reading this."

"GREAT customer service and speedy too. I am a new customer so I have not spent a great deal with them yet but what I have received is quality merchandise at a great price. I even got an unexpected bonus. Looking forward to a long and mutually beneficial relationship. Thanks TANGA!"

"It is my pleasure to be a Tanga customer. It is a great website to use for holiday and birthday gifts, household items, and overall fun stuff. I have never needed customer service, but they seem to be very open to helping anyone in need. I have been a repeat customer long enough to see them grow by a few workers and it has brought only positive things like faster processing time and larger selection. "

"Excellent product, even better than described! Fast, affordable shipping! Very happy with my purchase!"

"Simple website, great prices. Shipping isn't real fast but is usually cheap or free, always packaged good. Never had a problem with a product, always gotten exactly what I ordered.

Only problem with them is if you you see something you want, order it! Don't wait. Sometimes I wait till later to order something and it may be sold out, or I might forget and the sale might expire. That's not they're fault though.

"Great company. Fast shipping. Good products as described."

"I super uber love Tanga! I used to not like online shopping until i found them. Even though they say the shipping takes longer, my order actually comes just in the right time for me. Also, i get to buy unique gifts for my family! "

"This isn't the first time I have ordered from Tanga and every time I have, I am not disappointed...Great service, great stuff for the price"

"This friken place rocks all my items arrive on time an is well documented by emails (cuZ I'm not computer friendly) so it's easy to track them its the best deals on the web thanks for reading"

"what I love Tanga for beside there sale items is there return policy.
I order items frequently, and tell my friend about it.

"Have made numerous purchases here and am overall very happy. I did need to contact CS several times about one order and it was handled quickly and professionally. The people that wok there are very nice!"

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.