Tanga Reviews - tanga.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.94/10 1,628 reviews

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (1,628)

"I love tanga! I always receive fast shipping, and very awesome prices. Love them!!!!"

"This is a great little website. I have had nothing but good experiences from the first time I ordered. It's so much fun to try new things (love those "as seen on TV" gadgets) at such reasonable prices. And even though there is a warning about possible delayed shipping, I have always received my orders in a very timely manner. Thank you Tanga! Your'e one of my favorites! :)"

"I normally do not write reviews but I am not satisfied with my order from Tanga. This is my first time ordering from here. I placed an order on 3/26 for 2 of the beats by dre and was charged 189.96 immediately for the merchandise. On 31 Mar, received an email that the orders had to be cancelled and I would receive a full refund. On Apr 3, I only received a refund of 94.98 back. After several unanswered calls and emails, I got a response that both refunds were processed. As of 4/14/14, I still have not received my second refund. Initially, I was not getting a response and then I did get responses to allow the full 7 days for my refund to process but it has exceeded that time frame and my bank does not hold transactions, they are posted as soon as they come in."

modified review reply posted Apr-15-2014
tanga's Avatar
tanga, Tanga rep has responded

“Hi there walk1214,

I am so sorry to hear about this. I have sent you a private message concerning this matter. We really hate that this has been an issue, and I would love to do everything that I can to make sure that we get this fixed for you.

Please look out for my message,

TangaAllison”

PattiD13's Avatar
Marion, VA, USA

"Fantastic items and many choices, Thanks so much!! Fantabulous!!!"

"New customer, but I'm happy thus far with both price and service."

"Tanga is an excellent online site for a myriad of products. I get daily emails with specials, sales, etc. Electronics, toys, watches,clothing,household items, etc are among my purchases. Tanga has been referred to my work associates, family, and friends without reservation."

"Recently I found this website. I have purchased several items from them. One item was lost in the mail & their Customer Service resolved the problem by refunding my money.

All items are in excellent condition & very reasonable in price! I check their website daily to review their offers.

"Fast delivery with tracking included! I'm very happy with Tanga!"

"To whom it may concern,
Although Tanga may have asked me very politely to write this review, I am happy to do so. I have ordered several times from Tanga and have always been satisfied, in every possible way, with their service, tracking and shipping, and, most importantly with their products. Tanga may be a small company, but they are far superior to their bigger competitors. I will continue to order from Tanga for an excellent shopping experience. I could not be more satisfied with a company. Tanga is great, and I am happy to say so !!!!

"I love this company! The products are legit, prices are amazing, and I can't stop buying items from them. I seriously bought 9 items within the past month. It's super addicting but I enjoy receiving their emails to see what else I want to buy."

"I have now ordered several times from Tanga and have been very pleased with the prices, process and products."

"I have purchased several items from Tanga and have been very pleased with everything I have purchased. They have good quality items. I have also requested information customer service which was handled very timely. Very satisfied customer!"

"Love the products, Great prices,"

Rating 6/103/5

"Despite the disclaimer about why it takes so long to receive and order, I think it will hurt Tanga in the long run. Most consumers don't like the long wait time. Amazon offers a much faster delivery time, in some cases next day. Tanga might want to consider a different shipping options if they want to keep up with their competitors."

modified review reply posted Apr-10-2014
tanga's Avatar
tanga, Tanga rep has responded

“Hi there DANIELJRCHIN,

Thanks so much for the suggestion! We are working hard on improving day in and day out, including getting the product to you quicker!

Stay tuned!

Thanks,

TangaAllison

Customer Service Manager”

Rating 8/104/5

"Very easy to manage website, and great buying experience."