TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10

"First order with Tanga, was sent wrong size bed sheets, two request into Tanga Customer Service with no response. Credit card charged on orders that haven't even been shipped. Not recommended at all!"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-02-2015

“Hello fwtreslar,

I'm very sorry to hear you received the incorrect sized sheets. :( I can see you have written to customer service and all tickts submitted have been replied to. It is possible they have been forwarded to your spam folder, so please check there jus in case.

We'd be more than happy to make this right for you! Please keep an eye out for another email we recently sent to you to help get this matter resolved.

Thanks,
Customer Service Manager”

"Good site. My shipments usually get here Ahead of schedule. Havent had any problems with anything yet."

"Got two rs3 controllers for 20 bucks with chargers they came charged worked great easily paired im Happy!!! thank u TANGA"

"I have been shopping from Tanga for over a year. They offer high quality items at competitive prices. Shipment of my items are always faster than I expect. I have yet to be disappointed with my purchases from Tanga"

"Bulla Tanga rocks, excellent products, true to description , prices great"

"Tanga provides excellent service, outstanding prices, interesting (and varied) products and certainly seems to care for its clients. I am more than happy to recommend Tanga as a quality online retailer."

"Had Worst experience! Got delivered completely different product. Complained about it and no response yet even after 2 days! Deceives the buyers with deals and is completely fake!

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-27-2015

“Hello shravansantosh,

I'm very sorry for the trouble with your order! We are more than happy to make it right. I can see you wrote in to customer service and you should be receivign a reply soon. Customer service can take 24-48 hours to respond to a ticket submitted and due to high volume inquiries we have been working quickly to resolve any issues that arise.

Please keep an eye out for your email from customer service. Be sure to check your spam folder as well just in case. We will be looking out for your reply.

Customer Service Manager”

"I have had nothing but great service great prices and great products. "

"I have made about a dozen purchases from Tanga, I appreciate their low prices for quality merchandise. When I have had a question or concern, customer service is extremely responsive, An all round great customer experience."

"You guys rock!!! My laptop was exactly what I wanted and it came in the mail so quickly!!! Thank yall so much for the experience; I'll definitely be a returning customer!!"

"Great prices, Fast delivery and lots of coupons"

"This company may be small in size, but they are massively huge in customer service. I can genuinely state I have never seen anything like it. Grace, kindness and professionalism all wrapped into one. I wish these fine folks nothing but continued success and growth. They are the epitome of poster children for how a customer service should be. If I could give them more than 5 stars, I would. They have a loyal customer in me. Thank you, Tanga, and thank you to your extraordinary team!"

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-24-2015

“Hi Hello212,

Thank you so much for the positive review! We love hearing our customer's feedback. :) Very happy to hear how satisfied you are with our service. Should you ever have any issues arise with any future orders, please be sure to contact our customer service team! We'll always be here to make things right.

Thank you for your support!
Customer Service manager”

"Got the product yesterday. Have both I phone & Android, and it does not work with either. Checked battery in remote, and it checks to be good. The telescoping shaft will not hold the phones level without spinning out of parallel. So very disappointed in this product. Cheap and non-functioning."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-23-2015

“Hello thegospelvoice,

I'm so sorry your Selfie Stick isn't working with your devices. I don't see you've reached out to customer service just yet, however we would love to help!

I checked on getting you a replacement and although our warehouse is unable to make a reshipment order at this time, I have fully refunded you for the defective item and you will not need to make a return. Depending on your financial institution, funds can take 48 hours up to 7 business days to process.

If there is anything else we could do to help, I will include our customer service contact link for you below:

www.tanga.com/support

Thanks,
Customer Service Manager”

"I love the prices and friendliness. Tanga is a fun shopping destination."

"Tanga, Tanka I love you--
Your bargains flourish through and through
Your associates rock, through and through
Yes, TANGA, Tangs I LOVE you,,,,

Share Tanga's store rating

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,888 merchant members.