TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10

"So far, so good. Made my first purchase this week and it was quick and easy. The item I purchased was as good as advertised and the nearly 80% savings was sweet. Not ready for a big purchase but any reservations I had are mitigated."

"I've ordered a lot of products from them. I get them quickly and for a great price! I did have one issue lately where the wrong item was shipped to me. They no longer had the one I ordered in stock to send me. So Tanga refunded me for my order, but then let me keep the other product too! (It was a dress, in my size, still totally wearable even if not the one I had ordered.). They have great customer service. "

"Love it! My order arrived within 2 days and the quality is GREAT. So much more than I hoped for given the incredible price! I will definatley be back! "

"I have been ordering stuff from Tanga and I am very happy with their services and prices. I would recommend Tanga to others."

"Shopping with Tanga by far exceeded my expectations.
I puchased a pair of earrings for my 8-yo daughter, not expecting much for the price I've paid. To my utter surprise,the earrings are beautiful,much better quality that you can get at Sears, for a faction of the price.
I just placed a second order and I'm checking the site often, since the selection of items changes daily.

"I love Tanga!!! Tanga is a great site where you can find deals on all kinds of stuff! "

"Have only ordered a couple of items so far and had some issues, but customer service solved each and helped me be a satisfied customer. I will definitely search for more stuff to buy from them. They really care about their customers. Thank you!"

"Tanga rocks! There is always good deal and the customer service is top notch!"

"They warned me in the confirmation email that it would take awhile to ship yet it came in just a few days. Awesome deal, awesome customer service, easy mobile site. Good work."

"It was a pleasure. I was told my wait time for shipping could be longer, but I received my items within 3 days. Thanks very much.
Great little company. I'll be back :)

"Just wanted to commend Tanga on supplying me with an excellent quality Tumi jacket for a most reasonable price. I expected the typical cheap windbreaker to show up and was pleasantly surprised at the product they managed to find. Hell, it even had the hanger included! Tags showing the typical, overblown prices of $228 reflected at least a possibility of what it may have actually been offered at. Regardless, a very pleasant purchase. Keep it up Tanga!"

"Outstanding! Exactly what I wanted(Dr dre headphones w/ talk control) delivered w/out additional cost w/in days. Never delt w/ Tanga before but will undoubtly do so again. One caveat: since this experience was flawless, can't vouch for customer service if something goes wrong. "

"Tanga is in my top 5 internet shopping stores and has been holding that spot in my line up for nearly 2 years now.

Why? Because I have ordered so many items from them that I have lost count.

Pricing. Hands down I have & continue to do so as a great example would be the new Thermal Leak Detector + Infrared Thermometer I'd always wanted but could never afford just arrived yesterday from them and works like a champ. Saved me over $30 by buying from Tanga. This is one of many items I've purchased from Tanga and been blissfully happy with.

Customer Services: I've had to return a few items and to date 100% of the time when that need arises I get an immediate response in email form or actually have a Tanga member pick up my incoming call and issues the credit on the spot and sends me my postage paid label for the return. This is why I don't hesitate to order my below market pricing items from Tanga. What good is buying online if the customer service isn't here? Exactly.

I love their free shipping deals and get in on them as often as possible but even when paying full shipping prices its so affordable that I really don't complain and they started giving a shipping discount recently by cutting the shipping in half for each additional item after you order your first item on the same order.

I love Tanga. Nuf said ;)

"This product is good, and is easy to use. The directions are not very clear but it does not ruin the experience when using it."

"First and LAST time I shop at Tanga!! Ordered an item on 6/28/14. Allowed for the 5-10 business days and order still said "processing" so I emailed customer support on 7/14/14. and received the following:***********
Hello Customer, I do apologize for the delay on your order. Your order is shipping out later today or in the morning. You should receive your tracking information via email by Thursday or Friday. If you have any further questions please let me know.********Thank You, TangaVictoria
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, that was a lie! I checked my email Thursday and Friday and received nothing. I requested another status update on Friday 7/18/14 and received this: We are refunding these items in your order #1A2B3C4F5GHIJ: (example order number)*****************We regret to inform you that this item is no longer in stock. You have been issued a full refund for this portion of your order. Please allow 24 to 48 business hours for it to show back up into your account. Although it may take up to 7 business days depending on your bank. We are very sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patronage.*************************
A total of 30 days will pass and I will not have my item or my refund. I have had better experiences ordering from CHINA for crying out loud!! With so many other places to shop I won't be looking at anything on their website ever again!

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-18-2014

tanga, Tanga rep has responded

“Hi there vtdano,

I am terribly sorry about this mishap. We did have some issues with a delay for this item, and tracking that was coming from this particular warehouse.

We completely understand your frustration with this issue. We assure that the problem has been fixed. I would love to send you a personal message with something to help make up for the issue. Please look out for that from me.

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you.

Thanks,

TangaAllison

Customer Service Manager”

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,879 merchant members.