TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10

"I ABSOLUTELY LOVE TANGA!! They have a wide variety of products at amazing prices! Every email is worth opening and holds a surprise! Thank you for such great deals! "

"I LOVE Tanga! I've been a customer for years, and will continue to be. The shipping time has vastly improved. I love the quality products and the selection. TANGA CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!"

"I have been placing orders with Tanga for the past 6 years pretty regularly and have always had a great experience. I recently got shipped a wrong size and they quickly responded. Below is just my most recent order."

"I ordered 3 neoprene face masks that were exactly as described on the website. It arrived sooner than expected and was well worth the price. Haven't seen this product offered anywhere else. "

"Tanga has unbelievable prices that support my bad habit of shopping online. My orders ship quickly. Also, customer service is swift, accurate and reassuring. Highly recommended to check the sales everyday or you may regret it. Happy shopping :)"

"I had placed an order for an item that was NOT out of stock. Over a week went by and I emailed them just for an update, they stated that they refund my money due to the item now being out of stock. SO my question is why now? why wasn't it shipped and why would it be out of stock when I purchased them? I was looking forward to the item but just got the run around. Now lets see how long it takes to get my money back. Granted that the item was not expensive it's the experience of shopping online feeling like you can trust the site and then they do this. I'm not happy as to the way the were so quick to cancel and refund when they could have shipped the item at a later date or even ask me if I wouldn't mind waiting for the item. "

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-18-2014

“Hi there Hopevillegas2,

I am so very sorry to hear about this! We try very hard to make sure that none of our items become not in stock. Often we re-order things to make sure that everyone can get the item! However, unfortunately every once in awhile, that is not the case.

I'll make sure to pass on that this item in particular caused an issue. We really hate to hear that any customer didn't get their item. I see that you have been refunded for the product in full. Again, like I said I would like to make sure that we don't have this happen again for you!

Customer Service Manager”

"I have done my last deal with this mickey mouse company. cheap junk sized wrong and won't refund shipping either way!!! they make money off the "handling" and just sell crap and most will take it!! i will donate my purchase to a homeless shelter and will make sure i tell everyone i can about how sorry this company does business. if enough of us do this maybe we can make them change but i think this is part of their business model.. Buyer BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-18-2014

“Hi there waterluver,

We're so sorry to hear about this! We love to get feedback from our customers regarding our items.

I do see that you wrote into our customer service, and you were instructed on how to return your items. You have since been fully refunded for your products that you returned.

Again, we're so very sorry and we'll be looking into our product that you were so disappointed with! We hope to see you back sometime!

Customer Service Manager”

"I order from tanga and was very pleased. The product was ship at a decent time and arrived when it said it would. I would buy from tanga again, took about a week and couple days to get my stuff . "

"I love me some TANGA, I have bought several things from their website and know I am getting a great deal each time. "

"I like Tanga in that a lot of the items are practical and very well priced. But the Tanga Trash is a bate and switch...total trash and a waste of money. I won't fall for that again!"

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-17-2014

“Hi there Fatkidsluvcake,

I'm so sorry to hear about your less than satisfying experience with this product! I've gone ahead and sent you a private message regarding this, in hopes that we can work something out.

We really appreciate the feedback, we love to hear what our customers say because it helps us get better product! Thanks so much for taking the time to do that, and please look out for a message from me regarding this!

Customer Service Manager”

"Customer service is awesome.
I am a new customer and had a question about my order. They responded quickly.
My order arrived in good condition and I will your Tanga again.

"This is an amazing place to go to with great deals. The sales are great and the even have shipping specials. Everyone should come here. They always answer my questions on my orders and have refunded me when my order was lost in the mail once. They have such a wide selection too. I love this place."

"Won't order from company again. Didn't let me know product was on back order until 10 days after order was placed. Then they shipped by pony express. Still don't have item when it was ordered on 10/22. Giving 1 star because there is not a 0 star option. "

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-17-2014

“Hi there krgofrdm,

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience! I went ahead and looked up your order and information, and unfortunately I do not see any communication that you sent in to customer service, we would have loved to let you know more about your order!

With that being said, we would have let you know that we sent out an email regarding this item being delayed. We do allow for 5-10 business days for an item to be sent, and if that is not possible, we do send updates for our customers.

We're not perfect, we'll admit that! Thanks so much for your feedback, and we'll take that away and consider all the things said. For the future, we would love to hear from you in our customer service as well, we would love to help!

Customer Service Manager”

"I saw the sale online as I was looking for a deal on bras for my wife. Because the description was not too detailed, I was prompted to write an email inquiring about the product. Not only did I have a response within 12 hours, the ordering of the product was simple. The ordering information said 10-12 days and within five days, my order had arrived. I was kept up to date on any updates with my order and thetracking information was easy to navigate. Being tthat we own a small business, it was aa no brainer to support another small company.
Thank you for your attention to detail.

"I would love to write. Review about my product but 1 it hasn't come yet and 2 it hasn't even shipped yet..... "

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.