Stores > Tanga

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.29/10 6.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.98/10 5.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10

Coupon Codes

"I love your products, but I had a Coupon Code to use, and there was no place to enter it."

uh-oh

"Made a purchase of 2 water filters but only one arrived in the package. The package was only large enough to fit one filter.... tho my invoice clearly says I ordered 2.
I have texted and email customer service on 04/25/2016. Other than the auto reply to my email, I did receive a text saying my case was being reviewed. That text came in on April 26. As of this writing, I have not heard a thing. I have made a separate email and text inquiry, but I have received a response. I am hopeful that this issue will be resolved, but the longer it goes without hearing something, the more fearful I am. They had no problem charging my credit card without delay when I placed my order, but to be put off for over 3 days without hearing a word is troublesome. I am hopeful that the proper resolution will be made and will post once I hear something. Until then, be aware of this.

Why sure!!!!

"Tanga is a great shopping site, super awesome customer service. Great pricing too"

A Bargain from Tanga

"Quality merchandise and super bargain prices. "

birthday present

"so far so good/just now placed order/havent recieved it yes"

DEAL

"Great Deal looking forward to having it in my new home."

Awesome deal

"Great customer experience "

Awesome Pricing

"I love the easy and ability to find products and services here"

Sometimey

"Takes a while to get certain things, but that's OK. I am still missing some UrBeats headphones that someone says was delivered to me, but it has not been.

Sometimes you get stuff fast and others not so much--like the nautical slippers and the nature humidifers; but that's OK.

I do need for you to remove or tell me how to remove the second credit card under my account, I cannot see how to do it. The default one is the one that expires in 2021. Thanks.

awesome

"easy, simple, and fast. spectacular!!"

2016-04-29

super deal and great people!

"I have bought several things from Tanga and I have been satisfied with every purchase. Dealing with customer service was great. Items are good quality. I have recommended this site to all my friends!"

out of stock

"tried to order mens natural leather shoes but not my size or color really want to order these shoes"

Tanga Tied

"I am tied to Tanga after I just ordered a free heart pendant necklace! I only had to pay for shipping!"

gift giving made easy

"See it. Like it. Buy it. It's that easy."

Excited

"I am happy to find this item at such a great price. I cant wait to get it and try it out!"

Share Tanga's store rating

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,610 merchant members.