Swift InkCoupons

• Phone: 866-461-3801
    • Customer Support: 866-461-3801

• 1
  • 2

"Swift Ink provided helpful service and fast shipping. They found an inconsistency with my order, and took the time to call and double check rather than sending it out wrong. I would highly recommend them and in fact did to my parents just this weekend who also made their first purchase from Swift Ink. I've watched the ink quality however, haven't noticed any problems with my printer.

Glenn

"I purchased Swift Ink replacement ink cartridges for my Epson 870 printer. I have used genuine Epson brand inks exclusively since I purchased the printer several years ago. The Swift Ink inkset was, if anything, more accurate, than the Epson inks, that is, the prints made with the Swift inks more closely matched the images seen on my Trinitron monitor than the Epson inks. I own two of these printers, so I decided to try the less costly Swift Inks in one of them. I also tested lightfastness, by printing the same image twice on the same sheet of paper: once with the Swift inks, and once with the Epson inks. Both showed fading after one month of direct daylight / sunlight in a south facing window. To my surprise, fading was about the same with both inksets. My advice: use the Swift inks and save a lot of money."

"These guys are great.. I got my order quickly, well-packed, and less than HALF of the retail price for the equivalent carts! In fact, even with the reasonable shipping included, the cost for two ink carts was less than buying one at any of the B&M retail stores nearby.

I've been a bit hesistant to order third-party ink carts, but Swiftink gave me no cause to worry. Lots of users on the message boards I frequent raved about the quality, and they weren't kidding. The ink is top notch; the colors and smoothness of the prints is equal or better than the original HP carts I used.

The carts themselves even came vacuum-sealed, bagged, and shipped with protective covers in nice little retail boxes. They do not feel as if they are made from cheap plastic. I will definitely be ordering from these guys again as long as their product and service upholds their current reputation.

"Excellent service from Swift Ink. The prices were good, and the flat rate shipping is cheap and fast (I even got a shipping confirmation number the same day). The ink quality is pretty nice so far. I will probably be using Swift Ink for all my printer ink needs from now on. "

"Purchased two ink cartridges, one for a HP 400L, the other for a HP DJ 656c. Great prices, both cartridges worked great. Prompt shipping, would buy through SwiftInk again. "

zepper's Avatar
Finger Lakes area NY

"Have just (5/9/05) placed my first order with Swiftink. My printer is Canon iP3000.
. In the first set of 3rd party ink tanks I got for it (from the USAInkjet store on eBay - part of Tyler-Martin) the colors (cyan, magenta, yellow) were noticeably less intense than the OE, so I'm hoping that these will be at least as intense as OE.
. Ordering went smoothly but I made some suggestions to Swiftink for making ordering even quicker. They have responded to my email queries very promptly.
They shipped quickly and I expect to receive my order today (5/12/05). I will update this rating when I've had a chance to see the printing results.

Update: I did receive my package today and just as ordered - quick shipping. So far so good - now I just need to run out of one or more of the current tanks (the black is really close!) so I can try them.
. (5/21/05) Now using the black - good strong black, great looking text. Red and yellow going soon, lots of blue left.

.bh.

modified review This review was modified by zepper on May 22 2005 08:17:11 AM

Swift Ink is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Swift Ink is not a merchant member
Swift Ink does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!