Stores > SupplyHouse.com

• SupplyHouse.com SupplyHouse.com Elite Status

• Address: 130 Spagnoli Rd
    • Contact: customerservice@supplyhouse.com
    • Customer Support: 1-888-757-4774
    • Business Hours: Monday - Thursday: 8am to 5:45pm EST , Friday: 9am to 4:45pm EST
    • Fax: 1-888-922-8070

Product & services pricing Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10

Shipping

"Great shipping time . Paid on Friday had it by Monday afternoon "

2016-09-23

"Ordered part on a Friday afternoon, received them on Monday afternoon. Great service "

2016-09-23

"Simple to follow website and quick delivery."

Easy website to use

"The website was easy to use and the search bar worked wonderfully. My only issue was when the 3 1/2" x 8 1/2" stubouts with ears. The website says 8 1/2" when the package I received says 8", but when you measure from the mounting ear to the tip of the stubout it is only 6", which some of that is beveled and has to be cut off to attach your fixture. SKU/product #: 630Q248E. I had to call souix chief myself after calling supply house. Still not sure if they will add info on description, so, buyers beware!!!"

Rep reply posted Sep-26-2016

A rep from SupplyHouse.com, SupplyHouse.com, has responded

“Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to review our services, we greatly appreciate it! We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced on your recent order with us. We do our very best to provide as much information in our product descriptions as we can, to make the ordering process as easy as possible. Upon reviewing SKU: 630Q248E we see the manufacturer does list this item in their product catalog as 3-1/2" x 8-1/2". We are very sorry if any of this information was misleading or if what you received was different then what was described on the website. We thank you for bringing this to our attention so we can look into this further with the manufacturer and update our product page. Also, we do accept returns on unwanted items as long as they are brand new and unused, and in the original manufacturer packaging. Again we do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused to you, if you have any other questions or concerns regarding your order please feel free to contact our customer service team at 1-888-757-4774. Thank you!”

Delivered as promised

"Mana bloc came exactly as I expected. I got what I needed, when I needed it."

Superb Service!!!

"Got my compressor on time.
Excellent price compared with local dealers.
Brand new,

2016-09-23

Good folks. Good selection.

"This is my second time to buy from these folks. They have everything in stock and ship quickly. PEX is about half what it costs in my local Lowes, and free shipping! This is where I go for PEX and PEX supplies. Very satisfied customer."

Fast Delivery

"Ordered some pex supplies for a home project. Order qualified for free ground shipping, showed up very quickly and packaged very well.
Will definitely be using SupplyHouse.com again!

Fast, efficient

"The item came quickly, best price, delivered with no tax or shipping."

2016-09-23

"Every time I order everything is correct it comes very quickly very pleased"

Found exactly what I needed

"SupplyHouse was a good find - I needed a specific fitting for the Manabloc manifold that my house was built with, and they had exactly what I needed, along with good prices on the tubing for my project. The free shipping was fast as well, very happy and will use them again in the future."

2016-09-23

"fittings that where sent where all wrong sizes. A manifold was sent dented. I am getting very frustrated with your service. "

Rep reply posted Sep-23-2016

A rep from SupplyHouse.com, SupplyHouse.com, has responded

“Hello,
We are very sorry to hear you have not had a positive experience. We do try to package our shipments as securely as possible but unfortunately sometimes damage does occur during shipping. Upon reviewing your order we see you have already set up a return for a refund for the damaged manifold. We also want to apologize if any of the fittings received on your order were the incorrect size. If we sent out the wrong size we would like to resolve the error and issue you a replacement for the correct fittings. Otherwise we would be happy to assist you in finding the correct sizes for you application and setting you up for a return for refund for the incorrect items. Again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact our customer service and product support team at 888-757-4774 we would be happy to help you.”

2016-09-23

No headaches. Great service. Competitive pricing.

"My orders were easy to place on the website and delivery was on time. Pricing was competitive with big box stores. Items were conveniently shipped to my door."

The Best!!!

"I ordered the pads due to ratings I found online. The price was great, and I had my A/C guys that were relocating my units install them. They asked me where I got them, and I told them Supply House. They carry similar ones, but not as good. After installed, we ran the units, and wow, what a difference!!!"

Needed parts fast

"Very fast service and parts were spot on Highly recommended"

Share SupplyHouse.com's store rating

SupplyHouse.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SupplyHouse.com is a merchant member
SupplyHouse.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.