SupplyHouse.com Reviews - page 2 - supplyhouse.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.52/10 5,875 reviews

SupplyHouse.com is a merchant member
SupplyHouse.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (5,875)

"Fast service. Exactly what I ordered"

"always timely delivery at a competitive price. "

"very happy with quick service. have not installed it yet!

"I ordered 3 Trol-A-Tron damper motors, received them via UPS, installed them with no problems and now my furnace works correctly."

"From order to arrival, 3 days. Why pay for express shipping? I would use again."

"Excellent Professional Service, fair prices and delivery the next day for a new oxygen sensor for my Bacharach PCA65. You can't get better service than that anywhere."

"The product was at a good price and was delivered in a timely fashion. I have yet to install it, but it appears factory new."

"Order was packaged very well and arrived quickly as promised. "

"I received my order of two zone valve actuators faster than I expected. I ordered them mid-day when I couldn't find them at my local big-box home goods store (which claims to carry them), and they were at my house when I got home from work the next day. They were ground-shipped from two different sources, but that didn't increase my very reasonable shipping fee at all."

I have had dealings with Pex Supply on a number of occasions now and they have always been tops when it comes to service. My orders have always been delivered promptly and their customer service can't be beat.

"Delivery was way quicker than expected, thanks ."

"Extremely helpful customer service. Part was damaged in shipment and arrangements were made easily for a replacement which arrived very quickly. Thanks!

"Great prices and quick order fill rate!"

"Great, you were no it and quick about it. Thanks"

"Good service! That's what counts."