Stores > SupplyHouse.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.4/10 9.4/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

2016-05-04

Excellent selection, amazingly quick delivery, good prices

"Easy to navigate web site, was able to find what I needed quickly, clear product descriptions, product arrived in two days. Couldn't be more satisfied."

Great supplier

"Product delivered on time. Greta product very good cost."

All went well

"I only placed a small order but the web site was very easy to use, the transaction went smoothly and they shipped my order the same day. Items arrived safely and the order was correctly filled. I have placed two orders with them so far and wouldn't hesitate to place more orders in the future."

2016-05-04

Very Fast Service without errors.

"The title says it all. The title says it all. The title says it all."

2016-05-04

I've finally cooled down!

"My geothermal unit was not cooling because the valave was not opening to allow water through the system. I ordered from Supply House, and in a few days had my part. Easy, and soooo cool!"

Toilet flapper

"Original Toto flapper made by Kork . Fast shipping, well packaged. "

Fast, Reliable, good prices, and best of all Nice

"Fast, Reliable, good prices, and best of all Nice if you do need to call That says it all"

2016-05-04

"Exactually what I wanted.

2016-05-04

Easy to find at at great price!

"Supply House exceeded expectations. Had great prices and received order in two days. If you can beat Amazon at their game you are doing something special!"

2016-05-04

"on time and great service"

Majestic Handyman

"I'm very happy with the service and the products "

Great service

"Ordered my water filters on a Monday and they came on Tuesday. The website was easy to navigate and I found what I needed quickly and was able to order the product without ant problem."

MS Plumbing

"I didn't give you 5 stars because always something missing just a little things like couple T's or a wrong size reducers and I'm too busy to call you always back to reorder missing stuff or wrong size. But I understand with amount of the fittings and counting always could be some mistake Otherwise I'm satisfied with the really good and quick service"

Rep reply posted May-04-2016

SupplyHouse.com, SupplyHouse.com rep has responded

“Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services, we greatly appreciate it! We understand receiving your order quickly and accurately is important and we regret that you experienced a short shipment or mis-shipment on any of your orders. Our customer service team is always available via email at customerservice@supplyhouse.com if you ever experience an issue and don't have time to call in. If you'd like to reach out to us with a list of the item(s) that you were either missing or received incorrectly we would be happy to assist you in creating a replacement order for these items. Again we do apologize, please feel free to contact our customer service team at 1-888-757-4774 to discuss this matter further. Thank you!”

2016-05-04

"Great pricing and super fast shipping!
Thanks

Where is my product?

"Received half of my order quickly, but no correspondence on where the rest of the product is or when it might be delivered......"

Rep reply posted May-04-2016

SupplyHouse.com, SupplyHouse.com rep has responded

“Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced on your recent order with us. We see that the remaining item on your order was listed as out of stock with a 3-5 business day lead time to ship out. We do strive to keep our lead times as accurate as possible and we sincerely apologize that the lead time was exceeded in this instance. We are reaching out to the supplier now to get the updated ship date and as soon as we have this information we will get in touch with you directly. We are also applying a 5% discount on this time due to the inconvenience, and we have sent you an updated order confirmation in a separate email that reflects this change. Again we do apologize and we will be back in touch with an update on your order. If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact our customer service team at 1-888-757-4774. Thank you!”

Share SupplyHouse.com's store rating

SupplyHouse.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SupplyHouse.com is a merchant member
SupplyHouse.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.