Stores > SupplyHouse.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review SupplyHouse.com by clicking a star below.

pricing and service

"great pricing, great service, fast shipping. Highly recommend"

Best deal, fastest delivery

"Got exactly what I ordered, before I needed it, at the best price online. I'll be back."

Fast - But not accurate!

"I ordered several different sizes of push in barbed fittings for irrigation piping from SupplyHouse.com. When I received them, two of the items were not what I ordered and had to be returned. I felt the pricing for the other items were very fair and the items were as descriped. I am still waiting for a backorder on one of the items a week later. So if you are in a hurry and want the correct product, they may not be your place to order from. But if you want cheap prices, you are in luck. "

Rep reply posted May-26-2017

A rep from SupplyHouse.com, SupplyHouseCustomerService, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! We greatly appreciate that you have taken the time to provide a review on our business. We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced on your recent order with us. We do work hard to make sure all the orders get out quickly and accurately, but unfortunately mistakes can occur between receiving the wrong products and even then shipping them out. We greatly appreciate your patience and the error has been brought to our warehouse managers attention to help prevent this from happening in the future. We also understand delays can be very frustrating and receiving your material fast is important for you and we work hard to stay true to the lead times provided. Again we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. If you have any other questions or concerns regarding your order please feel free to contact our customer service team at 1-888-757-4774. Thank you again for your feedback!”

Great for Box Furnace Filters

"Significantly cheaper, even with shipping, than that large online retailer. And the shipping was almost as fast. Twice now I've purchased Honeywell box-type pleated furnace filters from them, & I will again."

Great experience

"Order as requested and delivered in timely manner. Customer service was helpful and product reasonably priced. "

first time a winner

"Had what I wanted, good prices, fast delivery - what slse?"

Lowest prices

"Supply House always has the lowest prices on plumbing and HVAC items I'm looking for. Shipping is either free or very reasonable, and quick."

Fast, Quick and Easy

"Needed a soap dispenser part easy to find, inexpensive and arrived in just a few days.. will definitely use again..."

Excellent service

"Good price, quick delivery, reliable vendor. Detailed product info, video & line drawings very helpful. "

Awesome

"Great service. I ordered my product and received it the next day for a very reasonable price thanks."

Great experience

"Price was good and my order arrived quickly.

They fixed their mistake

"They sent me the wrong part the first time but didn't charge for return shipping and they sent the right part quickly."

Great service!

"Excellent customer service! I can't thank this company enough with helping me get my sump pump back online. Without their help my basement would have flooded. Thank you!"

Received on time.

"Was shipped fast and received it on time thank you. "

Sump pump purchase

"Cheapest cost I found for replacement product. 1 day delivery. Total satisfaction. "

Share SupplyHouse.com's store rating

SupplyHouse.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SupplyHouse.com is a merchant member
SupplyHouse.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.