Stores > SupplyHouse.com

• SupplyHouse.com SupplyHouse.com Elite Status

• Address: 130 Spagnoli Rd
    • Contact: customerservice@supplyhouse.com
    • Customer Support: 1-888-757-4774
    • Business Hours: Monday - Thursday: 8am to 5:45pm EST , Friday: 9am to 4:45pm EST
    • Fax: 1-888-922-8070

Product & services pricing Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10

excellent price, service, delivery

"local supplier wanted 50% more to ship the same product. i've found my new supplier and it's supplyhouse.com"

quick

"came sooner than expected"

Expectations met

"Quick shipping and delivery even over Thanksgiving weekend. Have been using and will continue to use for my hvac needs"

Rep reply posted Dec-01-2016

A rep from SupplyHouse.com, SupplyHouse.com, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! We greatly appreciate that you have taken the time to provide a review on our business. Is there anything we could have done to make your overall shopping experience 5 out of 5 stars? Please feel free to provide any suggestions or insight as to what would make our ordering process better and above the standard experience. Thanks again for your review!”

Excellent Support! Excellent Service

"Searching for a number of JC parts and part numbers the folks here were terrific in their support, searching finding and quoting supplies for our repairs. they went out of their way to get it done for us.

Building Maintenance Staff

"Easy online ordering. Good email follow up. Very quick delivery. Parts are as ordered. Will use supplier again in future."

DIY Novice

"Had a great experience. We had water pipes begin leaking so needed a whole house re-pipe. Looked at the costs to have someone do it and it was huge. So looked at the cost to do it our selves. With the compression fittings and the manifold system it is a much better system than we would have gotten at a fraction of the cost.
It was easy to shop online and nice that shipping was free!

Just what I needed

"They had exactly what I needed at a good price. Shipped it right away and every thing was well packaged. I will order from them again. I called before I ordered to make sure part would fit my system and they were very helpful."

Incredible Source!

"Supply house has anything you could imagine at a fair price. Selection is massive, and level of customer service is the best. I recently had a product fail due to manufacturer defect at day 34, they replaced the part with next day shipping.

Again, great company.

A real beauty!

"My husband remodeled my bathroom 1.5 years ago and the old baseboard covers were shot. He never bought any because he said they were hard to find. I finally got fed up of looking at an old metal grate and searched myself. I found these and thought they were reasonably priced! Like other reviews said, they are not completely white, but more of an off white.
But that doesn't bother me. Great purchase, fast shipping and a free notepad was included!
I wish I could post a picture!

This review was modified by michellelr22 on November 30 2016 03:38:59 AM

2016-11-30

you dared to garry the stuff no one else did!

"everybody else had the same standard old stuff, you had what I NEEDED!"

Painless replacement control board

"Arrived a few days early. I connected it up in 15 minutes and had heat again. I am very happy with this board. I can't believe I can get replacement parts for my old system."

Fast delivery!

"The items came and about 3 days ahead of what I was told. Now that is service! "

FANtastic

"Ordered a simple exhaust fan for my very large bath room, it arrived faster than expected, was "EXACTLY" what I wanted and at a fair price. Will definitely be ordering many other items I need from this fine place."

2016-11-29

Didn't get all my order only got half of my order

"I ordered two items and only got one ..and it bin over a week and i have not got the other half of my ordered yet...... not happy at all !!!!!"

Rep reply posted Nov-30-2016

A rep from SupplyHouse.com, SupplyHouse.com, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to review our service, we apologize for the inconvenience you experienced on your recent order with us. We understand delays can be very frustrating and we also understand receiving your material fast is important for you and we work hard to stay true to the lead times provided. We are currently checking on the status of your order and will be contacting you shortly with an update on the lead time. Again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you have any other questions or concerns in regards to your order please feel free to contact us at 1-888-757-4774. ”

The "go to" place

"This site is the place to go for the hard to source items you need at a fair price. Never been disappointed."

Share SupplyHouse.com's store rating

SupplyHouse.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SupplyHouse.com is a merchant member
SupplyHouse.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.