Stores > SupplyHouse.com

• SupplyHouse.com SupplyHouse.com Elite Status

• Address: 130 Spagnoli Rd
    • Contact: customerservice@supplyhouse.com
    • Customer Support: 1-888-757-4774
    • Business Hours: Monday - Thursday: 8am to 5:45pm EST , Friday: 9am to 4:45pm EST
    • Fax: 1-888-922-8070

Product & services pricing Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10

2017-02-19

Very helpful website, good prices, and great variety of products

"I'm not super knowledgable but I like to try to do things myself. Supply house was better than Amazon at helping me understand what I needed for the job I was doing and had several product options available."

This review was modified by cook_87 on February 21 2017 10:00:06 PM

2017-02-19

"Product ordered was received within 2 business days. Very prompt and product was exactly what was ordered and well packaged. Great vendor!"

This review was modified by gt5058 on February 21 2017 07:45:02 PM

Very satisfied customer

"My first time ordering from SupplyHouse.com and I'm very satisfied. I replaced my very first thermostat...took me less than 15 minutes to replace it with their product and my heater and a/c works perfect now. They're recommendation and the installation was easy to follow. I will buy from this seller again!"

This review was modified by marialeal3560 on February 21 2017 07:15:01 PM

2017-02-19

"Supplyhouse has fulfilled my expectations again...Great price and timely delivery. "

This review was modified by berry2007 on February 21 2017 06:45:02 PM

Packaging

"Their was not enough padding in my shipment. Parts broke thru plastic and were loose in Bo's upon arrival.

Parts appear to work as advertised.

This review was modified by hap1995 on February 21 2017 06:30:01 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-20-2017

A rep from SupplyHouse.com, SupplyHouse.com, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! We greatly appreciate that you have taken the time to provide a review on our business. We do apologize for any inconvenience you experienced on your recent order with us. We strive to package and ship our products as securely as possible to ensure they arrive in the best condition to our customers. We are very sorry to hear you were not satisfied with the packaging of your order. We truly appreciate you bringing this to our attention so we can make our warehouse managers aware of it. If you have any other questions or concerns regarding your order please feel free to contact our customer service team at 1-888-757-4774. Thank you!”

Fast and on the money

"The parts arrived sooner than scheduled and were a perfect fit. Getting them asap during winter in the northeast was awesome. "

This review was modified by eaglerydr on February 21 2017 06:30:01 PM

2017-02-19

"It came in good shape on the day promised. Everything exactly as advertised and it works perfectly. What more can I say ?"

This review was modified by surdam on February 21 2017 06:00:06 PM

the fan

"nice going guys it was a brease dealing with you"

This review was modified by lyonstracie on February 21 2017 05:00:02 PM

G-r-e-a-t company!

" Excellent communication from the start to delivery. Item was shipped as described and super fast. "

This review was modified by loveoftbears on February 21 2017 04:45:02 PM

2017-02-19

Very fast shipping and smooth transaction!

"Very fast shipping and smooth transaction!"

This review was modified by choorkin on February 21 2017 04:15:01 PM

ZOOM

"ordered online and before i knew it my item was shipped and on it's way, very efficient, great price and fast delivery"

This review was modified by tesno on February 21 2017 04:00:08 PM

Fantastic service

"I ordered on a Sunday and received my order the next day with ups ground. Great price, great service. Would definitely order from Supply House again."

This review was modified by mceyeit on February 21 2017 01:30:02 PM

Got here just in time.

"Pleased with product. Arrived in time to use. Will be ordering again."

This review was modified by ifwecantwewont on February 21 2017 12:30:02 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-20-2017

A rep from SupplyHouse.com, SupplyHouse.com, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! We greatly appreciate that you have taken the time to provide a review on our business. We're happy to hear you're happy with the items you ordered! Is there anything we could have done to make your overall shopping experience 5 out of 5 stars? Please feel free to provide any suggestions or insight as to what would make our ordering process better and above the standard experience. Thanks again!”

2017-02-19

"Easy to order, and delivery came quickly! "

This review was modified by wecker-49886 on February 21 2017 12:00:08 PM

GREAT!!!

"Buy from here and you will be happy!!! Great service. "

This review was modified by chandlerpoolco on February 21 2017 12:00:08 PM

Share SupplyHouse.com's store rating

SupplyHouse.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SupplyHouse.com is a merchant member
SupplyHouse.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.