Stores > SupplyHouse.com

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10

"fast and correct
happy I am

Great experience

"Received everything I ordered quickly and great prices"

Exactly what I needed

"That's for having the exact part I needed for my furnace and getting it shipped out right away. The replacement motor fit perfectly and I had it changed out in less than 10 minutes! "

2016-05-24

"Awesome product and service!!!"

2016-05-24

"After visiting all DIY stores in our area and not finding the correct size and style furnace vent to replace an old one, I went online and found the supplyhouse.com website. I found exactly what I needed, reasonably priced, very reasonable shipping charge AND I received the order the very next day. I highly recommend supplyhouse.com and next time I'm going to save a lot of time by going directly to this website instead of driving to all the DIY stores."

Love your work ethic

"You had what I wanted, at a good price, easy to find, easy to order, shipped fast. What more could you ask for?"

2016-05-23

"Everything delivered like I ordered but packaging was not up to par. Nothing was damaged but because of the loose box there was a chance for some damage."

Rep reply posted May-24-2016

A rep from SupplyHouse.com, SupplyHouse.com, has responded

“Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services, we greatly appreciate it! We strive to ship our orders as securely as possible and we regret that you were unhappy with the packaging in this instance. We have provided our warehouse team with your feedback and we are working hard to ensure this does not happen in the future. If you have any other questions or concerns regarding your order please feel free to contact our customer service team at 1-888-757-4774. Thank you! ”

Great Price...SUPER Service!!

"This was my first time dealing with Supply House and I am very pleased with the service, the pricing and the product!"

2016-05-23

Supply my House, that's just what they did.

"Great prices and great service from their site right to my House - nothing more to say."

Easy picking

"Everything i have ordered comes right and comes quick.

2016-05-23

Why pay more at your local store

"The big box stores don't carry steam fittings
Supply house had them....plus a few other items that I needed..... Best prices I could find....FREE SHIPPING AND PACKING ...OVERALL À OUTSTANDING COMPANY

Quick Turnaround!

"Thought I was very late in getting these ordered for my project and the order arrived next day! Covers installed quickly and easily. Job was completed before my customer's Open House. Customer was thrilled!"

Great encounter!

"Fast and accurate. Couldn't have asked for more."

been there

"I have ordered many times through Supply House and have never had a problem. I've replumbed my entire house with their products. Shipments are easy to track and always on time. They have many fittings that aren't available locally and those that are available locally are 20%+ cheaper on this site w/o sales tax. AWSOME!!!!"

2016-05-23

"Product was in stock, priced right and shipped fast, and as advertised. Good experience. "

Share SupplyHouse.com's store rating

SupplyHouse.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SupplyHouse.com is a merchant member
SupplyHouse.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.