Stores > SupplyHouse.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
Voice your opinion! Review SupplyHouse.com by clicking a star below.

Mostly very good

"Some product descriptions and pictures are very lacking or nonexistent, but overall pretty good. There were things I did not buy because I had no way to tell if the item was what I was really looking for. But, most things were clearly described."

A rep from SupplyHouse.com, SupplyHouseCustomerService, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to review our services, we greatly appreciate it! Unfortunately for some of the items on our site we do have stock photos displayed. We are currently working hard to get accurate pictures and detailed descriptions for all of the items we carry on our website. We understand this can be frustrating and we truly appreciate your feedback and patience while we update our photos! We do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and if you have any other questions or concerns regarding your order please feel free to contact our customer care team at 1-888-757-4774 we would be happy to assist you. Thank you again!”

2017-07-18

Greatly pleased with the service.

"I am very pleased with the response time and quality of the item that I received. "

A rep from SupplyHouse.com, SupplyHouseCustomerService, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! We greatly appreciate that you have taken the time to provide a review on our business. We are happy to hear you have had a positive experience with our company and that you are happy with our service! Is there anything we could have done to make your overall shopping experience 5 out of 5 stars? We truly value your feedback so please feel free to provide any suggestions or insight as to what would make our ordering process better and above the standard experience. Thank you for being a great customer!”

Great Value

"Able to easily find filters. Price was the best on internet. Quick delivery. Vert satisfied with purchase. "

Excellent Service

"Orders are process quickly and accurately. Supplyhouse keeps me well informed of my orders status."

good customer service

"One of the two filters I ordered was received with significant damage. I called the shipper and they said the would contact SupplyHouse and let me know what action I should take. I called SupplyHouse directly and the immediately credited me for the damaged filter and shipped another one to me that same day. I have now received the replacement filter and am very happy with SupplyHouse's service."

2017-07-18

"Parts seam to be good quality but the copper ferrules do not have tight tolerances and do not fit well so I found them impossible to use had to buy replacement ones from another source ."

A rep from SupplyHouse.com, SupplyHouseCustomerService, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate that you have taken the time to provide a review on our business. We do apologize if you were unhappy with the product you had purchased in any way. Upon reviewing your order we see you had purchased a copper reducing tee. We do accept returns on unwanted items as long as they are new and unused, and in the original manufacturer packaging. We regret to hear the item did not work for your application and if you have any further questions regarding our customer care or product support team would be happy to assist you further. Again we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and please feel free to contact our team at 1-888-757-4774”

Top Notch Customer Service

"On a large order (over 25 items) one was incorrect. I called and they shipped the right part out immediately and let me keep the "wrong" item, even though it was a bit on the pricey side."

Good find

"We searched all the major home improvement stores and this was the only place that had the right size register. Good find!"

A rep from SupplyHouse.com, SupplyHouseCustomerService, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! We greatly appreciate that you have taken the time to provide a review on our business. We are happy to hear you have had a positive experience with our company! Is there anything we could have done to make your overall shopping experience 5 out of 5 stars? We truly value your feedback so please feel free to provide any suggestions or insight as to what would make our ordering process better and above the standard experience. Thanks for being a great customer!”

Supplyhouse.com is Awesome

"Supplyhouse is my favorite place to shop for plumbing & HVAC parts. It's easy, clear & the team does a great job getting the orders out super fast. The parts & price are great, too!"

On time as promised.

"They seam to always have what I need, when I want it

Great service.

"Easy to use website. Fast processing and shipping."

Furnace Filter

"Easy to order, product is exactly as needed and a good price."

Highly recommended

"SupplyHouse.com prices are less than local suppliers, delivery is prompt, and the orders are filled exactly as ordered. They will work with you on any outstanding issues such as product returns.

I live in a very large metropolitan area and I have access to most, if not all, of the product that SupplyHouse.com carries. Problems arise from the distance and traffic issues that come with having to drive to get the parts I need. Ordering online is a welcome solution to that.

I highly recommend SupplyHouse.com

2017-07-18

Items were what was ordered

"Items were what was ordered and arrived in a timely fashion. Thank you!"

Great Experience

"My first time ordering from SupplyHouse was fast, easy, and accurate. I highly recommend SupplyHouse."

Share SupplyHouse.com's store rating

SupplyHouse.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SupplyHouse.com is a merchant member
SupplyHouse.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.