• SuperiorNutStor SuperiorNutStore.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10

2015-04-20

"Loved the unique offerings and shipping was super quick!"

2015-04-14

"The items I ordered were exactly as described and came on time. I would definitely order again."

2015-04-14

"Great gift for my parents . They went nuts about it ...."

2015-04-13

"Everything went perfect. ...product was exactly what we ordered, price was perfect and shipping was quick."

2015-04-10

"I ordered lemon fruit slices to decorate cupcakes. I had no intention on eating them but of course had to try one and they were delicious. Just the right amount of lemon and you could tell they were fresh. I will definetly be ordering more in the future. They were also delivered 3 days after ordering"

2015-04-08

"I ordered a basket of dried fruit and nuts as a get well gesture. It was not only well-recieved and beautifully presented, but it was delivered the very next day! Remarkable, considering I chose the standard shipping option. Thank you Superior Nut! I will be back!"

2015-04-07

"I had originally purchased these Honey Roasted Pecans from Big lots but they are seasonal. Found these on the internet at a goo price and they are delicious. Fast shipping and very satisfied. Just wish I could get free shipping so I could order more."

2015-04-07

"Very nice and easy transaction. The Mediterranean Pine Nuts I purchased were definitely as advertised. I get terrible Pine Nut mouth when I eat Asian pine nuts, and with these I am now again free to enjoy pesto and pine nut cookies!"

2015-04-07

"Fantastic taste!! I tried the lemoncello flavored almonds and loved them. My daughter is getting married and we are looking for a wedding favor for our guests and lemon is her favorite flavor. We will definitely be placing a large order (probably 20+ lbs) in the near future. Additionally, the almonds were delivered when promised. "

2015-04-06

"For the most part the item I purchased I'm satisfied. I just feel the price was a little high and my box was open when I received my purchase. I don't order to often because of the price. "

2015-04-06

"It was very easy to order online and my Jordan Almonds arrived a few days later.

2015-03-13

"Great product and fast shipping! What else can you ask for?"

2015-02-25

"The nuts are perfect. Like no other pistachios. Shipping fast and very well packaged. Will most definitely use again!"

2015-02-24

"Superior Nut Store was amazing! I ordered my parents chocolate covered pecans for Valentines Day and they arrived way ahead of schedule. I was amazed with how speedy it was. It came in a cute little tin and my parents raved about how delicious they were! thanks!"

2015-02-23

"I ordered and received my order quickly and in great shape. We are thrilled with the product. Plus they contacted me to make sure i was satisfied with my order and product."

Share SuperiorNutStore.com's store rating

SuperiorNutStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperiorNutStore.com is a merchant member
SuperiorNutStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.