SuperiorNutStoCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

"Makes for a superb gift for Christmas or any occasion. The nuts gifts I've given have been received with resounding joy!"

"This is the fourth year I've ordered client Christmas gifts from Superior Nut Store and each year I hear nothing but tremendous praise for the quality and flavor of the nuts. The product arrives securely boxed and once opened, the nuts are extremely fresh, noticeably oversized and the taste is superb. My ordering experience is always pleasant and the staff at Superior Nut Store are always friendly and helpful. "

lopeslu's Avatar
Orlando

"Wonderful product, shipping was fast, nuts are super big, they smell wonderful and taste crunchy and awesome. I bought the ivory jordan almonds for my parents anniversary and I'm very happy with what I received. Highly recommend and will buy again when needed."

"Order arrived on time and in good shape. I am enjoying the nuts (pecans, honey roasted and chocolate."

"This is the second year that I've ordered the Colossal Cashews from Superior Nut as a Christmas gift for my brother in Atlanta, GA. He said the quality and taste is second to none and really looks forward to his gift every year. Unfortunately, he needs to hide them because his grand daughter enjoys them too! LOL"

"fast shipping! great experience!"

"I bought a small bag of Scanza Limoncello Almonds in a specialty store and just fell in love with them. I began looking for them in local store, but could not find them. I decided to look online and only a few stores carried them. I chose the Super Nut Store because of the quantity I could purchase and the price. The almonds arrived within a few days! They are fresh and delicious! Thank you! "

"You provided a good product and service. We miss you in Billerica. Do you have any almond paste cookie,macaroon, receipts that you can send to me. thanks"

"I have used SuperiorNutStore.com for several years. Everything is shipped out in a very timely manner, customer service has always been more than willing to help, and the product quality is nothing less than the best!"

"I find the products and selection to be first rate and the quality to be excellent. The orders are filled and delivered promptly, we couldn't be happier.

"the product, service and delivery were excellent"

"I planned a gift for my father's 84th birthday and was very disappointed when they failed to send it to him.
I contacted customer service and they were just matter of fact about it. "Oh, it did not ship" They shipped it that day to arrive the following day. It did arrive the next day, but this was after his birthday. I felt bad that he did not receive on his special day. I also thought the customer service would have been apologetic and I should have been offered a discount. I was disappointed on many aspects for this order. I will try another vendor next for the next event.

"The nuts are very good and the shipping costs were reasonable. Seems like there are more almonds then the rest, but might be luck of the draw when they scoop out of bin."

"I ordered various candy in yellow, black and red for my son's 1st year Mickey Mouse themed birthday party. Not only was it great that I could order our favorite candy in the colors we wanted but it all tasted so good! The ordering was easy and the delivery was super quick. I would definitely order from here again!!!"

"Excellent product and efficient Company."

SuperiorNutStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperiorNutStore.com is a merchant member
SuperiorNutStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,902 merchant members.