Store Information Store Info
SuperiorNutSto Coupons
  • Rating 9.90/10 730 reviews

SuperiorNutStore.com is a merchant member
    SuperiorNutStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • SuperiorNutStore.com contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10

"Great service. Quick and easy web site."

"The lemoncello almonds are one of my favorite guilty pleasures. The macadamia nuts were above my expectation. I also ordered pecans for baking purposes..they taste fresh. I ordered some chocolate caramel covered pecans...they were a great disappointment as they tasted old and looked old. I tried putting one in the microwave. Thought maybe if caramel was softened it would improve candy. I threw them in the garbage. I called the Superior Nut Co. Erin was very helpful and friendly. She said the company would issue a refund to my credit card. She followed up with an email. I appreciate this company's business policy and its friendly employee."

Rating 6/103/5

"I would normally LOVE to give my latest order a perfect score, but for some odd reason, one pound arrived perfectly while the other was far from perfect."

"The honey roasted almonds are the best I've ever tasted. Superior Nut lives up to their name. They have a formulae and method that can't be beat! I would like to be able to buy a larger sized can of them. When I e-mailed the company I got a response the next day. That was impressive."

"I bought a nut a fruit basket for my Moms 87th birthday. The item arrived when requested. She was so surprised and said both the nuts and fruit were delicious. Plus the item was on sale and had free shipping!"

"This was my first time ordering from Superior Nuts. I was please with the process from start to finish. The nuts are delicious. I ordered several cans and so far the ones we have eaten were fresh, the Honey Glaze Pecans are great in our salads and the Honey Roasted Cashews are hard to keep, because my husband loves them."

"Had a wonderful experience with this company. Fast shipping and great products. I would certainly recommend this company to anyone who asks. "

"Fast process from order to door! Would do business with them again."

"Great store. Ordered from them multiple times and have always received quality, good tasting products!"

"Absolutely fabulous. The nuts and candy were for my wedding favors and I couldn't be more pleased. Not one broken piece in all 5 bags. I was worried as they shipped in sub zero temps. I highly recommend this company."

Rating 8/104/5

"Faster delivery than anticipated, nice presentation. Had some problems with the website - the order wouldn't go through and I needed to complete it by phone,"

"I am very happy with my purchase from Superior Nut Store.
Product was exactly as advertised.
I will refer Superior Nut Store to my friends and family, and continuer to be a customer myself.
Judy Jadlowski

"My experience with Superior Nut Store was excellent. The product arrived really quickly, actually earlier than I was expecting. The quality of the Jordan almonds was superior and everyone liked the beautiful purple color of them. "

"Christmas Day I was looking for a gift (not an impersonal gift certificate) for a good friend who has everything and does a lot of entertaining when I came across the Superior Nut website which offers an impressive assortment of goodies of all kinds, & after reading all the favourable reviews I decided to give them a try & ordered a box of mixed treats which was delivered promptly that Friday. My friend was thrilled & so was I by the excellent quality, packing & fast shipping. I'm ordering another gift this week and some dried fruit for myself. Prices are extremely reasonable too. Highly recommended. "

"I ordered the glazed apricots as a Christmas gift for my sister. She said, "These are the best!" Great customer service too. "