SuperiorNutStoCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"My father loved his birthday present. Thanks for quick delivery service, I will definitely use this company again. "

"In an effort to find fresh, lightly coated Jordan Almonds I came across the Superior Nut Store on line ... I was impressed with the copious amount of highly positive reviews about them and decided to order 5 lbs. ... These are exactly what I was looking for! ... the coating is light enough that there is no danger of breaking a tooth when biting into one, like the supply I find in my local stores ... the nuts inside are fresh, crisp, and perfectly sized ... delivery is timely and packaging is top notch .... my only concern about having this generous supply on hand is that I might have to look into a support group for Jordan Almond Junkies ... they are truly addictive ... I LOVE them!"

"I bought some flax seed, almond butter, and dried edamame beans. All were of top quality and arrived fast. I'd order from these guys again."

"The Australian ginger is the best I have ever had. I have tried other stores and sites and this is my favorite. I keep some in the house and in the car for enjoyment and "tummy medicine!""

"I couldn't be happier with my purchase of Jordan Almonds from the Superior Nut Store! They had so much to offer on their easy to use website, and their prices were unbeatable compared to other websites and stores I had checked in to. They had a great variety and incredibly fast shipping. What more could I ask for? Thank you so much! "

"We ordered the jordan almonds for our wedding, they arrived quickly and the the almonds had a great apperience. "

"Superior Nut Store shipped my order quickly.
The Jordan almonds were fresh and delicious. I packed 5 almonds in little bags to be given out at my son's wedding.
Odd numbers are indivisible, symbolizing how the newlyweds will share everything, and remain undivided.
I am grateful to Superior Nut Store for helping us to continue our tradition at such a reasonable price!

"The cashews and almonds I ordered were extremely fresh and larger than I expected. Will definitely order again!"

"This was a gift for Mom, so I wasn't there to receive delivery or test the product personally. Mom said it was great. I appreciated being able to order exactly what I wanted (selected dates and figs. nothing I didn't want in a package.) only thing I would have appreciated would have been the opportunity to make it look "gifty" eg add a basket and/or bow. "

"I ordered this as a birthday gift for my Uncle in New Mexico. He was very pleased by the product and I was pleased by the service in getting it shipped to him."

"Best unsalted Sunflower Seeds!
Fresh, crisp, good quality seeds.
Very few stems.

"I made this purchase for my wedding, which is still a month away. I had to open a bag, it was calling my name. They were very tasting, and fresh. Needless to say I'll have to repurchase that bag :)"

"Great selection! I was able to find exactly what I wanted with ease. It seemed like the prices were a bit too much, but it helped that there was a coupon."

"I love their jelly belly selection! My order arrives quickly and is fresh and sweet."

"Ordered the dried blueberries and they are great... shipping was quick..."

SuperiorNutStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperiorNutStore.com is a merchant member
SuperiorNutStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.