Stores > SuperiorNutStore.com

1-800-295-4093
      1-617-876-8225
      info@SuperiorNutStore.com
      1-800-295-4093

Voice your opinion! Review SuperiorNutStore.com by clicking a star below.
2016-01-29

"Nuts" for SuperiorNutStore.

"Everything arrived quickly and in good quality packaging love those resealable heavy bags. Nuts were fresh with the right amount of salt. Figs were top quality and tasty. Dark chocolate covered cherries are one of my favorites. Going to be a frequent shopper at SuperiorNutStore for sure. At their prices, who wouldn't be!"

2016-01-28

Excellent!

"Great products and service, only comment would be the papaya which were lacking in flavor."

2016-01-25

Marvelous Mango!

"I had been searching for someplace to get unsulfured dried fruit without all the sugar. The mango I received was fantastic, actually tasted like mango, not mango candy. And the big bag made it cost-effective. I'm so glad I found this place!"

2016-01-20

Pleasent Experience

"I searched for dried strawberries on several sites. I liked both the price and and sizes offered. I was very happy with the strawberries. I used them on cereal as well as for a snack. I have already placed a second order because I was so pleased with my first order. I'm planning on being a long term customer. "

2016-01-18

Better Deal than H&D!!!!

"My husband and I live in the Muddle East. He had never been to the states before. Last summer I took him to San Francisco where he tried Harry and David's Cherry Chocolates for the first time. He fell in love! I came back for the holidays alone. He begged me for more Cherry Chocolates. But the price was too much, especially for the holidays. I checked into the SuperiorNutStore.com and there was a one pound bag of the same cherry chocolates for $8.00. So, I ordered two bags to be delivered within three days! The whole thing cost less than if I had walked into H&D's and bought one small bag of the same cherry chocolates. We are still enjoying them! Thanks!"

2016-01-15

Christmas Gift

"Placed order as a Christmas gift. It was received on time. Had to express shipped due to contents of package & destination. My family was very pleased! I'll have to place an order for myself before I can comment on how the product tasted."

Santa's Christmas delivery

"Requested item to be shipped as a Christmas present. Package arrived right on time and the nuts were enjoyed over the holidays!
Thanks!

good product

"will definitely order for more pumpkin seeds"

2016-01-12

"Delicious coffee cakes that melt in your mouth. Freshness is incredible."

2016-01-11

"The recipients of my gift from SuperiorNut were extremely satisfied with what I chose for them for the holidays. It's nice to know there are quality gifts available online and have many great choices."

2016-01-07

"I had a very good experience with superiornut store. This was my first time purchasing from them. I am very happy with the product I purchased, the website was excellent and my order was shipped very quickly. I will definately return and purchase."

2016-01-06

"I ordered the jumbo roasted cashews for a Christmas gift to my parents. They're both nut lovers and have enjoyed southern pecans from their own trees for many years. They were delayed shipped, as I wished, so they got them close to the holiday. My folks just love the taste and the freshness of these nuts!! They were a great value considering the size, quality and amount. The free shipping was very much appreciated!! I would make this purchase again!"

2016-01-06

"I was very disappointed in the pistachios that I gave as a Christmas gift. They had very little taste and were almost mushy. None of them had any crunch at all. It was like they had gotten wet and retained the moisture. Threw away over half of them. Will never order from this store again. "

2016-01-05

"I purchased the 3 lbs can of cashews for my husband for Christmas. They arrived on time and are perfect. Perfectly roasted and salted! I have not been able to find any better. I will always get my cashews from them."

2016-01-05

"Always a wonderful experience. Have been dealing with them for years and never had any kind of problems or issues. very prompt in shipping and a pleasure to deal with. The nuts themselves are awesome, especially the cashews.

Great Company

Share SuperiorNutStore.com's store rating

SuperiorNutStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperiorNutStore.com is a merchant member
SuperiorNutStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,376 merchant members.