SuperiorNutStoCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10

"Very easy site to get around. Had what I was looking for. Will be shopping here more often and I will recommend it to my friends and family!!! "

"I searched t/o the web for my favorite treat. Not only did the SuperiorNutStore have the product in stock, it also had the most affordable pricing.

Weeks later when my goodies ran out, instead of a 1-lb, I ordered 5 lbs.!

"I bought some light blue Jordan Almonds for my wedding. I ordered them last minute, but they came so quickly and tasted so good! They were an extra special touch of "something blue" on the tables that every guest loved!"

"Ordered white Jordan Almonds for wedding favors to attach to the Jordan Almond poem.. They are delicious! Have a vanilla taste and are so enjoyable to eat vs the Jordan almonds I have gotten at weddings which are awful. Very uniform in size. Shipped very quickly. Don't buy the junk at the craft stores..buy these!"

"great product, reasonable price and fast shipping"

"I love the Praline Pecans, they're delicious!"

"great gift, good size portion for the price"

"Wonderful and delicious! I purchased a jumbo cashew & pistachio combination gift set for a family member's birthday. The package arrived in time, intact, and my family member absolutely loved it. He said he ate some of the best pistachios ever! I would definitely purchase form SuperioNutStore again and highly recommend. "

"Easy to use. delivered on date promised."

"Great purchase, very happy, we will buy again. Shipping was fast and the product is of really high quality - would recommend to all buyers. "

"Excellent products! Will order again.
Only wish there were some way to get my order quicker---other than paying a small fortune in shipping.

Sincerely,
Imelda Sisneros

"Ordering with Superior Nut Store was amazing! I ordered 5# of Jordan Almonds! They were delivered a lot sooner than I expected and the packaging was perfect. Not one almond was broken or damaged! I will definitely be using them for any future needs!"

"Excellent products, excellent prices, excellent service! "

"an exquisite product for ice cream and French tarts"

Great website, easy to search and buy. I had broken almonds with my second order and they sent out a new one. Have ordered again, everything went very smooth. I will order in the future and I would highly recommend Superior Nut Store to my friends.

SuperiorNutStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperiorNutStore.com is a merchant member
SuperiorNutStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,856 merchant members.