Stores > SuperiorNutStore.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2015-12-08

"The black walnuts are fantastic!! The flavor is just what I was looking for….authentic and fresh!"

This review was modified by BuzyBetty on December 08 2015 08:10:46 PM

2015-11-25

"Very fresh and made great roasted"

2015-11-23

"My boyfriend asked for a bag of mixed, unsalted nuts as part of his Christmas gift, and you guys had the best deal from what I found. They came well packaged and on time, but I am not sure how to feel about this purchase. I specified unsalted, and the label on my bag clearly lists salt as an ingredient. I am really, really hoping that this is just a mislabeling and the nuts are not salted. Since they're a gift, I'm not going to open them just to make sure they have no salt. Overall the nuts look of good quality so I'm hoping for the best."

2015-11-19

"Just love the sugar free dried fruits, nothing like them anywhere. "

2015-11-16

"Good fresh nuts! I order several times a year and have never been disappointed. "

This review was modified by Llampo on November 18 2015 09:44:01 AM

2015-11-16

"Ordered Jordan almonds to make favors for my daughter's upcoming wedding.
The arrived quickly and are really among the best I have ever had. Having lived in Italy for many years, I know that Jordan almonds are not all alike, clearly visible there because of price differences in the same shop. These are really high quality and delicious. I will try other products as well!

This review was modified by Deborah_p_park on November 18 2015 08:22:01 AM

2015-11-13

"I make almond cupcakes for the holidays to give to my customers and always have a hard time finding almond paste in the larger 7 pound cans. Found the Superior website with exactly what I needed, ordered it and received the can almost a week before it was promised. Thanks for the great service and a website that is easy to use."

This review was modified by rvdheuvel on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-11-09

"Good product, candy was the right colors for my wedding! "

2015-10-28

"love being able to have my product shipped to my home with quality product and fast shipping"

2015-10-23

"I've purchased nuts from other companies. They come in as a close second to your company. Great products!"

2015-10-22

"Very pleased with the swift delivery. Happy to have found a supplier of chopped almonds as that seems to be a rarity. Have not yet used them."

2015-10-20

"My order was handled professionally and the product was delivered before I even needed it. Great job!"

2015-10-16

"I ordered the roasted, salted walnuts. I like salt but these were so salty I could not eat them. Flavor was not great either. I did find a compararble product with mucg better flavor on another site."

2015-10-14

"Products are good, service is good, and prices are less than you can find in most local markets....(there might be some areas that have lower prices, but definitely not in the FL panhandle!!) Have not had a bad experience yet, and have ordered several times!"

2015-10-13

"Extremely pleased with the color of the Jordan Almonds. We bought Red, Black, and White. Consistent color throughout. Great flavor also. Speedy shipping and secure packaging. "

Share SuperiorNutStore.com's store rating

SuperiorNutStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperiorNutStore.com is a merchant member
SuperiorNutStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.