Stores > SuperiorNutStore.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-01-07

"I had a very good experience with superiornut store. This was my first time purchasing from them. I am very happy with the product I purchased, the website was excellent and my order was shipped very quickly. I will definately return and purchase."

This review was modified by Retta1952 on January 07 2016 01:19:05 AM

2016-01-06

"I ordered the jumbo roasted cashews for a Christmas gift to my parents. They're both nut lovers and have enjoyed southern pecans from their own trees for many years. They were delayed shipped, as I wished, so they got them close to the holiday. My folks just love the taste and the freshness of these nuts!! They were a great value considering the size, quality and amount. The free shipping was very much appreciated!! I would make this purchase again!"

This review was modified by conniecowan on January 06 2016 10:13:16 AM

2016-01-06

"I was very disappointed in the pistachios that I gave as a Christmas gift. They had very little taste and were almost mushy. None of them had any crunch at all. It was like they had gotten wet and retained the moisture. Threw away over half of them. Will never order from this store again. "

This review was modified by Fourhappybees on January 06 2016 09:00:16 AM

2016-01-05

"I purchased the 3 lbs can of cashews for my husband for Christmas. They arrived on time and are perfect. Perfectly roasted and salted! I have not been able to find any better. I will always get my cashews from them."

2016-01-05

"Always a wonderful experience. Have been dealing with them for years and never had any kind of problems or issues. very prompt in shipping and a pleasure to deal with. The nuts themselves are awesome, especially the cashews.

Great Company

This review was modified by Modern01 on January 05 2016 05:26:48 AM

2016-01-05

"Superior Nut Store is the only that I use for my husband's favorite turkish pistachios! Shipping is quick--updates are provided frequently. Prices are competitive. Great experience!"

This review was modified by vem1 on January 05 2016 05:24:53 AM

2016-01-02

"My wife received chocolate covered pecans for Christmas ,and she loves them. Some I purchased 10 pounds, she was surprised! best ever!!!!"

2016-01-02

"This gift was purchased by a group of employees for our boss who has not tried the nuts yet. However I personally had trouble getting the gift wrapped because the nuts looked absolutely delicious. All looked of very high quality. Package was very appealing and I believe we got a lot of nuts for the price. Shipping time was excellent. I would definitely order from Superior Nuts again."

This review was modified by wyandote5 on January 02 2016 07:11:42 AM

2016-01-01

"Price for my purchase was exceptionally good! Delivery was faster than I had anticipated. Overall, an excellent experience. Would purchase from this site again."

2015-12-31

"A pleasant internet find. Will be a regular customer in the new year. "

2015-12-31

"It was three years ago that we first received a Christmas Gift of the Executive Assortment of Nuts Gift Tin. The nuts were absolutely delicious and we thoroughly enjoyed them. We enjoyed them so much, that we have been sharing them with our family and friends. We have been purchasing gifts for them and they too have enjoyed them. You nuts are a perfect gift choice!"

This review was modified by lkb22032 on December 31 2015 07:54:57 AM

2015-12-31

"The best dark chocolate turtles ever! And fast efficient delivery."

2015-12-29

"Shipment arrived quickly and the nuts were beautifully packaged. Makes the perfect gift! "

This review was modified by StacyGi on December 29 2015 06:03:49 PM

2015-12-29

"I had a Superior experience with Superior Nut Store. Along with my order, I received someone else's as well. I called to let you know and they figured out who the order should have gone to and let me keep the additional package I received for my troubles. Will definitely purchase again!"

This review was modified by joyf33 on December 29 2015 12:44:28 PM

2015-12-20

"I ordered a gift for my parents! It arrived a couple days late however it was during holiday shipping time so I did allot for that when I placed the order. My product was everything I hoped it would be with a very affordable price. It also included a free greeting card I thought it would be a cheap stick on type of card..IT WASNT! It was a beautiful greeting card that had my individualized statement in there. I will definitely order from superior nut again and have already referred it to many!"

This review was modified by angelaaron23 on December 20 2015 07:43:32 AM

Share SuperiorNutStore.com's store rating

SuperiorNutStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperiorNutStore.com is a merchant member
SuperiorNutStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,589 merchant members.