SuperiorNutStoCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"awesome products. I definitely was satisfied. Fresh and price was excellent...thank you"

"This was the first time I shopped at SNS. The reviews were great. They proved true to the reviews. My M&Ms were in perfect shape and they tasted great. (There were slightly more in the container than I had expected so naturally I had to sample some before sending the rest to my nephew ;) The shipping was quick and I was sent a tracking number. Everything went so well that I never got a chance to find out about their "Customer Service.""

"The site was very easy to use even from my Kindle. I found everything I needed for my cupcake business and much more! The prices were great and I got my items really fast. I will use the site again. "

"I like this co. Their prices are the cheapest, I checked few other places but this co offers big selection of product. The Jordan almond we ordered were fresh and very good.
Thank you so much we will reorder again for my other daughters wedding.

"Very happy with my order. I ordered on Wednesday and received my order on Friday. My Jordan Almonds were amazing-out of 11 pounds, not one almond was cracked and the colors (white, purple and green) were very bright and even. I will definitely order from superior Nut Store again."

"My order was for a birthday gift for one of my friends. I did not sample any of the goodies but I was told by the birthday boy that the turtles were fabulous. The cashews were also fresh and very good. My order was shipped in plenty of time to present as a gift on my friend's birthday. I think both items were perfect for a gift and I am considering ordering some just for myself. The prices seem to be quite reasonable and shipping is not as high as many vendors."

"They shipped same day, and everything arrived when expected! Will definitely buy from them again! "

"Very easy site to get around. Had what I was looking for. Will be shopping here more often and I will recommend it to my friends and family!!! "

"I searched t/o the web for my favorite treat. Not only did the SuperiorNutStore have the product in stock, it also had the most affordable pricing.

Weeks later when my goodies ran out, instead of a 1-lb, I ordered 5 lbs.!

"I bought some light blue Jordan Almonds for my wedding. I ordered them last minute, but they came so quickly and tasted so good! They were an extra special touch of "something blue" on the tables that every guest loved!"

"Ordered white Jordan Almonds for wedding favors to attach to the Jordan Almond poem.. They are delicious! Have a vanilla taste and are so enjoyable to eat vs the Jordan almonds I have gotten at weddings which are awful. Very uniform in size. Shipped very quickly. Don't buy the junk at the craft stores..buy these!"

"great product, reasonable price and fast shipping"

"I love the Praline Pecans, they're delicious!"

"great gift, good size portion for the price"

"Wonderful and delicious! I purchased a jumbo cashew & pistachio combination gift set for a family member's birthday. The package arrived in time, intact, and my family member absolutely loved it. He said he ate some of the best pistachios ever! I would definitely purchase form SuperioNutStore again and highly recommend. "

SuperiorNutStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperiorNutStore.com is a merchant member
SuperiorNutStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.