• SuperiorNutStor SuperiorNutStore.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10

"I would order from this store ANYTIME! all the products were in such a great shape and great packaging (meaning cooler bags and so on). My neighbor already looked and did try some of my products and she is going to order too. only one thing- people tend to hate for shipping, so I would mark the prices little higher and have it free shipping after $50 order. but seriously- great great store and I found them through amazon when someone did review something and said that this store was better. so I did come to this store right a way."

"I was very impressed with the ease of their website through to the prompt delivery of products ordered. Their prices are competitive and customer service was excellent. Would Definately recommend doing business with them. "

"I have purchased candy and nuts over a several year period. I have been happy with both the products and customer service. I have found your prices and selection for the Boston fruit slices to be the best in the country after much internet review. I will continue to work with your company.
Thank you for your availability and help.

"At first I placed an order using the shipping at checkout which I paid much more for FedEx and it came a day later when I could have saved money for that timeframe.
Was told I would get no shipping refund.

I was under the impression that they were unprocessed as described but they tasted spicy in my baked goods.

Horrible experience and I will never use this company again.

"Great value, Great taste, Awesome Pricing. I have ordered from competitors prior and the quality of product form Superior is by far a better grade of Brazil nuts and Pecans. Both roasted and unsalted. Awesome taste and roasted perfectly."

"I tasted the Lemon Cello almonds and the taste of summer lemonade and cool breezes hit me. They are cool and delicious.

The cashew nuts were crisp and just the right amount of salt. I liked the small cans to keep them fresh

Both items purchased were of excellent quality.

"The chocolate covered pecans are delicious and the service was fantastic!; easy to order with extremely prompt delivery. Thank you."

"Loved the unique offerings and shipping was super quick!"

"The items I ordered were exactly as described and came on time. I would definitely order again."

"Great gift for my parents . They went nuts about it ...."

"Everything went perfect. ...product was exactly what we ordered, price was perfect and shipping was quick."

"I ordered lemon fruit slices to decorate cupcakes. I had no intention on eating them but of course had to try one and they were delicious. Just the right amount of lemon and you could tell they were fresh. I will definetly be ordering more in the future. They were also delivered 3 days after ordering"

"I ordered a basket of dried fruit and nuts as a get well gesture. It was not only well-recieved and beautifully presented, but it was delivered the very next day! Remarkable, considering I chose the standard shipping option. Thank you Superior Nut! I will be back!"

"I had originally purchased these Honey Roasted Pecans from Big lots but they are seasonal. Found these on the internet at a goo price and they are delicious. Fast shipping and very satisfied. Just wish I could get free shipping so I could order more."

"Very nice and easy transaction. The Mediterranean Pine Nuts I purchased were definitely as advertised. I get terrible Pine Nut mouth when I eat Asian pine nuts, and with these I am now again free to enjoy pesto and pine nut cookies!"

Share SuperiorNutStore.com's store rating

SuperiorNutStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperiorNutStore.com is a merchant member
SuperiorNutStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,714 merchant members.