SuperiorNutStoCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10

"great gift, good size portion for the price"

"Wonderful and delicious! I purchased a jumbo cashew & pistachio combination gift set for a family member's birthday. The package arrived in time, intact, and my family member absolutely loved it. He said he ate some of the best pistachios ever! I would definitely purchase form SuperioNutStore again and highly recommend. "

"Easy to use. delivered on date promised."

"Great purchase, very happy, we will buy again. Shipping was fast and the product is of really high quality - would recommend to all buyers. "

"Excellent products! Will order again.
Only wish there were some way to get my order quicker---other than paying a small fortune in shipping.

Sincerely,
Imelda Sisneros

"Ordering with Superior Nut Store was amazing! I ordered 5# of Jordan Almonds! They were delivered a lot sooner than I expected and the packaging was perfect. Not one almond was broken or damaged! I will definitely be using them for any future needs!"

"Excellent products, excellent prices, excellent service! "

"an exquisite product for ice cream and French tarts"

Great website, easy to search and buy. I had broken almonds with my second order and they sent out a new one. Have ordered again, everything went very smooth. I will order in the future and I would highly recommend Superior Nut Store to my friends.

"I was very surprised to come home from work 3 days after ordering the nuts and seeing them here.The nuts themselves were very good and fresh and out of a 5 pound bag there were less that 10 unopened nuts.I have ordered nuts from other places in the past but not anymore.Thank You for a quality product and fast delivery..The only complaint is the shipping cost but I do understand but it is a little higher that expected."

"I bought the Honey Roasted Crunchy Snack Mix. This might be the best mix I've ever tasted. I bought it at Market Basket for a while and then it was discontinued. Not a regular item for them. Went to Superior website and ordered "

"Our candy for the Sweet 16 was delivered quickly and was exactly what we ordered! Thank you so much!"

"Received order super fast"

"The web page was great, pictures of all the products and right information. THe selection was more than complete, everything you could want right there. The checkout process was easy and the gift arrived on time exactly as expected. I will definitely use Superior Nut for my food gifts in the future."

"The service was great, and the Brazil nuts were the freshest and best I've ever tasted. I'll definitely be a repeat customer!"

SuperiorNutStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperiorNutStore.com is a merchant member
SuperiorNutStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.