SuperiorNutStoCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10

"High quality, great experience, will shop and recommend again. "

"exellent service ,delivery and pricing."

"SuperiorNutStore.com was very easy to navigate and place an order. Shipment and delivery was prompt and product arrived in perfect condition. I was very satisfied."

"Second time I've ordered for a friend's gift. They love them! Size and quality go hand in hand."

"I ordered Jordan Almonds and after ordering online, I called SuperiorNutStore and was very pleased with the the customer service. The woman that answered the phone was so pleasant and didn't seem to mind me asking questions. Also, I ordered online on Friday, and received my Jordan Almonds on Monday. That is excellent service in my book. I will be ordering again for my son's wedding reception which will be held in July because the freshness and quality of the Jordan Almonds. Thanks SuperiorNutStore for the pleasant ordering experience and speedy delivery!!"

"These nonpareils are so delicious with the rich creamy dark chocolate it is sure to please anyone's taste buds!!! I like to take 2 of the back to back, stick them together and let them melt in your mouth!! Yummy!!!!!"

"I loved the experience of shopping with SuperiorNuts Store. It was very quick and efficient. I had one problem with my order and the Rep. was very courteous and helpful. The only thing that I would like to see changed is for you to allow us to choose a delivery date for the order. Our client received the order two weeks before her birthday but that was great efficiency though! Thank you for great customer service."

"Best Turkish pistachios I've had and have been buying them for years at other sites."

"Great products at a very competitive price. "

"Items ordered for a candy bar. Everything exceptionally well packed. Arrived in perfect condition and in a timely manner.
Excellent value as I checked many other sites. I will definitely use again in the future.

"I bought the Turkish Pistachio nuts which are delicious! I received my order within three days. I will need to order again soon, as the nuts are so tasty and crisp and I can't stop eating them! Most were open and easy to get to. "

"I love chocolate covered pecans and have a hard time finding them in a store in my community. So i did a such and came upon the superior nut store. I was familiar with the name and ordered the pecans. I loved them so i ordered more including chocolate covered almonds for my husband. The service, packing, delivery, website, quality, taste, pricing etc were all excellent! Thank you!!"

"I've been a long time Danish hobby baker, always using Blue Diamond Almond Paste. I thought I would give Superior Nut a try, and the good news is that I was not disappointed. Superior Nut Almond Paste is less expensive, and the quality is as high or higher. I found my new go to almond paste. Bye, bye Blue Diamond. "

"Fast Service great product. We really enjoyed our experience with Superior Nut Store. Web order was easy shipping was fast no complaints no problems will order again. Thanks for your products and service."

"Excellent customer service over the phone. Delivery was very prompt (better than Amazon!). Items were packaged well and high quality."

Share SuperiorNutStore.com's store rating

SuperiorNutStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperiorNutStore.com is a merchant member
SuperiorNutStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,837 merchant members.