Store Information Store Info
SuperiorNutSto Coupons
  • Rating 9.90/10 731 reviews

SuperiorNutStore.com is a merchant member
    SuperiorNutStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • SuperiorNutStore.com contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10

"I bought the Honey Roasted Crunchy Snack Mix. This might be the best mix I've ever tasted. I bought it at Market Basket for a while and then it was discontinued. Not a regular item for them. Went to Superior website and ordered "

"Our candy for the Sweet 16 was delivered quickly and was exactly what we ordered! Thank you so much!"

"Received order super fast"

"The web page was great, pictures of all the products and right information. THe selection was more than complete, everything you could want right there. The checkout process was easy and the gift arrived on time exactly as expected. I will definitely use Superior Nut for my food gifts in the future."

"The service was great, and the Brazil nuts were the freshest and best I've ever tasted. I'll definitely be a repeat customer!"

"CUSTOMER SERVICE OPERATORS ALWAYS POLITE.
PRODUCTS ALWAYS FRESH
QUALITY SEALED SEEDS & FRUITS
PROMPT & SPEEDY DELIVERY
MOST COMPETITIVE PRICES

"Quality products and fast delivery. I will definitely order from them again."

"I bought an 8 lb. can of Marzipan for a wedding cake. The shipment arrived early/on time, and the quality was superior. The shipping cost was reasonable. My guests, some of whom were aficionados of marzipan, were very pleased with my results. I would definitely continue to purchase from Superior Nut Store, and recommend their products to my friends. "

"The process of ordering was simple and the delivery of the item was fast. The recipient of the gift was very delighted with the freshness and quality. "

"Very fast delivery great selection. A pleasure to do business with."

"The product was delicious and delivered very quickly. It was wrapped beautifully. Would recommend it to anyone and order it again."

"Product meets expectations. Quick delivery.
Would recommend to others.

"Since a West Coast candy conpany stopped carrying Butter Toffee Nuts, I've been looking for the perfect replacement product. At last I found even better Butter Toffee Nuts.

I'll be making another order very soon.

"This is the first time ordering from SuperiorNutStore. And when the product arrived was pleasantly surprised. The nuts were very fresh and large in size, and the coating on the Jordan Almonds were fresh .I like the fact that they ship the items in the original packages and NOT repackaged. I will be ordering from them in the near future.You can't go wrong ordering from SuperiorNutStore.com..... "

"It's a good quality product at a reasonable cost delivered in a timely fashion. We were very happy with our purchases and will order again."