SuperiorNutStoCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10

"Great product and fast shipping! What else can you ask for?"

"The nuts are perfect. Like no other pistachios. Shipping fast and very well packaged. Will most definitely use again!"

"Superior Nut Store was amazing! I ordered my parents chocolate covered pecans for Valentines Day and they arrived way ahead of schedule. I was amazed with how speedy it was. It came in a cute little tin and my parents raved about how delicious they were! thanks!"

"I ordered and received my order quickly and in great shape. We are thrilled with the product. Plus they contacted me to make sure i was satisfied with my order and product."

"High quality, great experience, will shop and recommend again. "

"exellent service ,delivery and pricing."

"SuperiorNutStore.com was very easy to navigate and place an order. Shipment and delivery was prompt and product arrived in perfect condition. I was very satisfied."

"Second time I've ordered for a friend's gift. They love them! Size and quality go hand in hand."

"I ordered Jordan Almonds and after ordering online, I called SuperiorNutStore and was very pleased with the the customer service. The woman that answered the phone was so pleasant and didn't seem to mind me asking questions. Also, I ordered online on Friday, and received my Jordan Almonds on Monday. That is excellent service in my book. I will be ordering again for my son's wedding reception which will be held in July because the freshness and quality of the Jordan Almonds. Thanks SuperiorNutStore for the pleasant ordering experience and speedy delivery!!"

"These nonpareils are so delicious with the rich creamy dark chocolate it is sure to please anyone's taste buds!!! I like to take 2 of the back to back, stick them together and let them melt in your mouth!! Yummy!!!!!"

"I loved the experience of shopping with SuperiorNuts Store. It was very quick and efficient. I had one problem with my order and the Rep. was very courteous and helpful. The only thing that I would like to see changed is for you to allow us to choose a delivery date for the order. Our client received the order two weeks before her birthday but that was great efficiency though! Thank you for great customer service."

"Best Turkish pistachios I've had and have been buying them for years at other sites."

"Great products at a very competitive price. "

"Items ordered for a candy bar. Everything exceptionally well packed. Arrived in perfect condition and in a timely manner.
Excellent value as I checked many other sites. I will definitely use again in the future.

"I bought the Turkish Pistachio nuts which are delicious! I received my order within three days. I will need to order again soon, as the nuts are so tasty and crisp and I can't stop eating them! Most were open and easy to get to. "

Share SuperiorNutStore.com's store rating

SuperiorNutStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperiorNutStore.com is a merchant member
SuperiorNutStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,852 merchant members.