SuperiorNutStoCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10

"I bought the Turkish Pistachio nuts which are delicious! I received my order within three days. I will need to order again soon, as the nuts are so tasty and crisp and I can't stop eating them! Most were open and easy to get to. "

"I love chocolate covered pecans and have a hard time finding them in a store in my community. So i did a such and came upon the superior nut store. I was familiar with the name and ordered the pecans. I loved them so i ordered more including chocolate covered almonds for my husband. The service, packing, delivery, website, quality, taste, pricing etc were all excellent! Thank you!!"

"I've been a long time Danish hobby baker, always using Blue Diamond Almond Paste. I thought I would give Superior Nut a try, and the good news is that I was not disappointed. Superior Nut Almond Paste is less expensive, and the quality is as high or higher. I found my new go to almond paste. Bye, bye Blue Diamond. "

"Fast Service great product. We really enjoyed our experience with Superior Nut Store. Web order was easy shipping was fast no complaints no problems will order again. Thanks for your products and service."

"Excellent customer service over the phone. Delivery was very prompt (better than Amazon!). Items were packaged well and high quality."

"I was very pleased with the Milk Chocolate hearts that I ordered from the Superior Nut Store. My shipment arrived in a timely manner and the product was fabulous! Highly recommend this company!"

"Ordered a gift for my Fathers Birthday 12/31. Ordered on the 5th and have ordered before with great response but this time the gift didn't arrive to my Fathers until after January first. With the amount of time given there is no reason it should have been late. I believe the most irritating thing with it was the fact I wrote and asked why it hadn't even been shipped until the 29th with that long of a warning as to when it was needed to never have the courtesy of a response. He enjoyed his gift after it was finally received but with as late as it was sent and as bad as I felt over it I'm not sure I'd trust using their services again. "

"The dried fruit is Divine! The pistachios, very fresh. I have enjoyed your products for years! "

"These are the best cashews ever! Very fresh and tasty and like the fact you can get unsalted! "

"Good variety, products excellent as usual, and they shipped ahead of schedule even during the holiday season..."

"Great hazelnuts and fast shipping with affordable prices! Will definitely order from you again!"

"Came on time and in good condition. It was a gift and the person who received it enjoyed it. Thank you."

"My sister received them as our gift and said she loved them. Was also impressed that they were a Massachusetts company!"

"I was looking for Citron for an old family cookie recipe that is only made around Christmas. With no luck in local grocery stores, I was able to get through Nuts.com and was able to continue a family tradition. Thank you! "

"This company always offers enough choices to fit your needs (wants). Easy to order from and their products are absolutely first rate."

Share SuperiorNutStore.com's store rating

SuperiorNutStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperiorNutStore.com is a merchant member
SuperiorNutStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.