SuperiorNutStoCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

"I bought dark chocolate covered espresso beans in a one pound bag. They were a big hit, everyone loved them. I've had them before, but these that you sell were the best by far. I was hoping Santa would bring me an ipad, but he must have run out. Would truly love one, as I'm retired on a limited budget. Thanks so much!"

"Great Cashews. Salted perfectly, very large, extremely good quality. Would recommend to anyone. Looking forward to trying other products."

"excellent products at great prices"

"SuperiorNutStore still continue to have the best price and shipping cost on the 8lb cans of Marzipan. Plus i love that it arrives so quickly. Great service, great price. great store!!"

"the best I am very happy with what I ordered ............thanks"

"Thanks so much for the no sugar added dried fruits that I received from you. I couldn't find any in our local stores that weren't covered in a ton of added sugar. I was very pleased with my order. I especially love the banana chips, apricots and plums. I will definitely be ordering from you again in the near future."

"Good selection. High quality product. Good value for the price."

"I love this site! My search began for Grandma's Coffee Cake. I looked at numerous sites but found the Superior Nut Store to be perfect for my needs. I was shocked they had a sale for buy one, get one half off! That clinched the deal. This paid for the shipping which is something I like to avoid if possible. They also offer products eligible for free shipping which I like.

It was an attractive site, easy to use, and was quick to arrive. What more could I ask for? I'll definitely be back!

"SuperiorNutStore.com did a great job of replacing the product I bought and getting it in time for Christmas. Excellent customer service."

"My order was perfect! Good selection, great price and a quick delivery. What more could I have asked? "

"I bought the unsalted nuts and sugar free candy as a gift for my Grandma and she said they were great. Quick delivery and one of the few places that allowed me a salt no salt variety of options."

"Great gift. Sent to my in-laws. They loved it more than last year's strawberries!"

"I am extremely satisfied. This is the second year I have purchased items from the Superior Nut Store."

"Very good variety of delicious products and simple to order on-line. Equally friendly response via phone support when I had a question prior to placing order for some holiday gift items."

"Makes for a superb gift for Christmas or any occasion. The nuts gifts I've given have been received with resounding joy!"

SuperiorNutStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperiorNutStore.com is a merchant member
SuperiorNutStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,899 merchant members.