Stores > SuperiorNutStore.com

1-800-295-4093
      1-617-876-8225
      info@SuperiorNutStore.com
      1-800-295-4093

Voice your opinion! Review SuperiorNutStore.com by clicking a star below.
2016-04-19

Great job!

"Great products and fast shipping. "

2016-04-11

Fresh and fast!

"This was my first purchase with Superior Nut Co., I ordered 10lbs each of the raw organic almonds, and whole macadamia nuts.
Delivery was fast! Just 2.5 days, and items were packaged very well.
Eating both nuts raw they were quite tasty! You can tell that they were very fresh, and almost melt-in-your-mouth. (As much as nuts can be)
And I plan to make some almond milk too since the flavor of the almonds was smooth and sweet.
I would definitely purchase again.

2016-04-08

Insanely Nuts

"This was my first experience buying Japanese nuts after having them in Mexico on vacation. The order arrived very quickly and the product itself was fresh and tasty. I will certainly order from Superior Nut Store again, especially after learning the wide variety of products they carry and the company's long history in the business. "

2016-04-04

Stale nuts

"Sorry but could not even eat the cashews they were stale as hell and took 17 days to show up will never order from you again!!!!!!"

2016-03-18

Yummy!

"Superior Nut Company has the BEST chocolate covered almonds! I also ordered chocolate covered macadamia nuts and they taste amazing! SNC outdoes themselves with not only their products but they are efficient as well! This was my first order but certainly won't be my last!"

2016-03-11

You'd have to be NUTS not to buy from Superior Nuts

"I have made several gifts purchases from Superior Nuts and am just blown away by the quality, quantity, pricing and quick shipping. Once you find a gem like Superior Nut, you keep on going back as you can TRUST that what you order will be SUPERIOR!!

2016-03-09

Superior Nut is a Superior Company.

"I LOVED the way that they packed and shipped my food items. I got everything very promptly and for a very low price. All of my items were in very good condition upon arrival and not in pieces or broken at all. What an awesome company. Really know what they're doing.!"

2016-03-02

Awesome

"The candy I ordered came sooner than I expected which was great. The candy was packaged nicely and did not come in damaged. My daughter loved it for her party."

2016-02-26

Snack Time Save

"This was the lowest cost premium bulk mixed nuts deal I could find. This really helped me out because I was a college student in a budget looking for a great deal and a way to have a healthier snack that I wouldn't feel guilty about."

2016-02-22

I am nuts about this place

"I ordered pistachios, dried apricots and poppy seeds all arrived quickly with great packaging."

2016-02-19

Great Customer Service

"Customer service was very friendly and sent me 2 extra bags of jordan almonds since some of the jordan almonds were not useable for favors. "

2016-02-16

Nuts for My Cake

"I have been looking for cashew turtles for a long time , just to have them for a special someone. They only usually come out around Valentines and they are hard to find anywhere. I found this place online looking for them and now I can always get them . They were really good and was not badly priced either. So I plan on coming back at least 2 to 3 times a month just to get me some more cashew turtles!"

2016-02-09

Our Quest for the Perfect Malted Milk Ball Ends Here!

"My dad and I have been on a quest for TEN years to find the perfect malted milk ball. To us, perfect means a good quality chocolate outer coating that's not too thick with a large, truly malty tasting center. Well, Superior Nut Store delivered!"

2016-02-05

Lime in the coconut

"Customer service was very prompt in answering all my questions. The product far exceeded my expectations. The flakes were fresh and loved the packaging. The delivery was fast. "

2016-02-04

Walnuts Brother, Mmmmmmm

"Fast shipping and GOOOOOD eating"

Share SuperiorNutStore.com's store rating

SuperiorNutStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperiorNutStore.com is a merchant member
SuperiorNutStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,410 merchant members.