• SuperiorNutStor SuperiorNutStore.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10

"I live in a small town and its difficult to find the nuts and seeds I need to use in my Health drinks, I searched the internet and found Superior Nut Store. They have a great selection to choose from. I was very happy with how quickly I received my order as well. I will definitely be buying from Superior again."

"All of the nuts are fresh and delicious. They arrived to my home faster than I expected. I will order again."

"Found my favorite nuts on Superior's web site. I love Spanish peanuts and they are simply not available locally in bulk. Superior Nut Store shipped my order immediately and everything was packaged in re-seal-able 1 lb. bags. The nuts had a crunchy fresh texture."

"The nuts were a Fathers Day gift to my dad. He said that he really enjoyed the entire mixed basket and that they were good quality. Will likely buy with them again unless I hear about them supporting gun control, socialism, jihad or some other nonsense. "

"I have always ordered my gumballs from SuperiorNutStore they are the BEST."

"Superior Nut is an awesome option for long distance gifts. I've used them several times to ship to Chicago and my father loves not only the nuts but the containers. I highly recommend them for all your gift giving. "

"I ordered sprinkles and candy for an upcoming party that I will be hosting. The customer service was fantastic. I received an email when the order shipped, and received my package in a timely manner. The items were well-packed. Though I haven't had the opportunity to taste the products yet, I am sure that they will meet - or even exceed- my expectations!"

"very good quality. Quick shipping. Will buy from this company again. "

"I love this company - they had the one product I was looking for, exactly the way I liked, and at a really decent price given the quality and service. I will definitely be a life-long customer! "

"Great service, response and order process.
Overall the experience with Superior Nut Store has been outstanding. I have used there online WEB site for ordering candy/chocolate and they have sent confirmation about the shipment, invoice , etc I would highly recommend them to friends and family. Thank you for the great service.

"Very pleased with our order! We received it very quickly and our items were fresh and delicious! "

"Talk about the best birthday gift when you are looking for something unique. This is it! My husband turned 65 and loves these delicious nuts. I bought him the 5lb bag and they are fresh and delicious. He is thrilled with this gift!"

"Great service, great pproduct, great price."

"The staff informed me right away the my order would have to be back ordered. The kept in contact throughout the order and I received my order promptly. I will order again.
George Cipriano
Salem NH

"We received our order very quickly, in just two days. It was packed well and exactly what we ordered. We haven't eaten anything in our order yet, so I can't comment on the taste quality, but it all looks good and we're looking forward to putting it out at our daughter's wedding reception on the candy bar. "

Share SuperiorNutStore.com's store rating

SuperiorNutStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperiorNutStore.com is a merchant member
SuperiorNutStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,689 merchant members.