SuperiorNutStoCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10

"I ordered the white Jordan almonds for my daughter's wedding favors. They were fresh, delivered right on time and I saved a lot of money by ordering the 5 pound bags verses buying from Michaels or Joanne's.

I highly recommend this company for all your needs.

"I ordered the 2 1/2 lb salted cashews in the jar for my dad for his birthday and he loves them!! I will definitely purchase from you again!"

"Very satisfied with the service I received from Superior Nut Store. From the ordering to the delivery was a wonderful experience, done in a very professional matter. Delivery was on time and the package was in excellent condition. The recipient thoroughly enjoyed the assortment and freshness of the nuts. Would recommend Superior Nuts, without hesitation."

"to superior nut, I work out of Brighton mass and i figured i would give you guys a chance. I like to buy from as many locally owned places as possible. I was kind of disappointed though with my order, They were all just Bland. I am not saying they were horrible but they just didn't have to much taste. I am the type of person that will give a place a second try so i will be ordering from you guys again.
Thanks for your time
John,

"The. Best. Anywhere. Period. Slightly more roasted than others' products, these almonds have a rich, distinctive flavor and texture, and are, indeed, superior to any others on the market today. I am now a loyal repeat customer!
Did I mention the instantaneous shipping policy? The low prices? The FLAVOR?
Don't just believe me, taste for yourself!

"Your company was a pleasure to purchase from. Excellent products and service. I will definitely order from you again and will recommend you to anyone that is in need the products you offer."

"Yummy Jordan Almonds- I ordered 15 lbs for favors at our daughter's wedding plus some for the dessert table. They are GREAT nuts; I'm munching on some right now. Not too sweet & very fresh. I highly recommend them!"

"No Complaints...Had what I needed at a good price. Shipping was fast. Online ordering was a breeze.
What more can you say.

"My father loved his birthday present. Thanks for quick delivery service, I will definitely use this company again. "

"In an effort to find fresh, lightly coated Jordan Almonds I came across the Superior Nut Store on line ... I was impressed with the copious amount of highly positive reviews about them and decided to order 5 lbs. ... These are exactly what I was looking for! ... the coating is light enough that there is no danger of breaking a tooth when biting into one, like the supply I find in my local stores ... the nuts inside are fresh, crisp, and perfectly sized ... delivery is timely and packaging is top notch .... my only concern about having this generous supply on hand is that I might have to look into a support group for Jordan Almond Junkies ... they are truly addictive ... I LOVE them!"

"I bought some flax seed, almond butter, and dried edamame beans. All were of top quality and arrived fast. I'd order from these guys again."

"The Australian ginger is the best I have ever had. I have tried other stores and sites and this is my favorite. I keep some in the house and in the car for enjoyment and "tummy medicine!""

"I couldn't be happier with my purchase of Jordan Almonds from the Superior Nut Store! They had so much to offer on their easy to use website, and their prices were unbeatable compared to other websites and stores I had checked in to. They had a great variety and incredibly fast shipping. What more could I ask for? Thank you so much! "

"We ordered the jordan almonds for our wedding, they arrived quickly and the the almonds had a great apperience. "

"Superior Nut Store shipped my order quickly.
The Jordan almonds were fresh and delicious. I packed 5 almonds in little bags to be given out at my son's wedding.
Odd numbers are indivisible, symbolizing how the newlyweds will share everything, and remain undivided.
I am grateful to Superior Nut Store for helping us to continue our tradition at such a reasonable price!

SuperiorNutStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperiorNutStore.com is a merchant member
SuperiorNutStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,916 merchant members.