Stores > SuperiorNutStore.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-02-22

I am nuts about this place

"I ordered pistachios, dried apricots and poppy seeds all arrived quickly with great packaging."

2016-02-19

Great Customer Service

"Customer service was very friendly and sent me 2 extra bags of jordan almonds since some of the jordan almonds were not useable for favors. "

This review was modified by JDWedding16 on February 19 2016 11:54:05 AM

2016-02-16

Nuts for My Cake

"I have been looking for cashew turtles for a long time , just to have them for a special someone. They only usually come out around Valentines and they are hard to find anywhere. I found this place online looking for them and now I can always get them . They were really good and was not badly priced either. So I plan on coming back at least 2 to 3 times a month just to get me some more cashew turtles!"

This review was modified by TobyHinote on February 16 2016 06:39:30 AM

2016-02-09

Our Quest for the Perfect Malted Milk Ball Ends Here!

"My dad and I have been on a quest for TEN years to find the perfect malted milk ball. To us, perfect means a good quality chocolate outer coating that's not too thick with a large, truly malty tasting center. Well, Superior Nut Store delivered!"

This review was modified by lorencen on February 09 2016 05:30:56 AM

2016-02-05

Lime in the coconut

"Customer service was very prompt in answering all my questions. The product far exceeded my expectations. The flakes were fresh and loved the packaging. The delivery was fast. "

2016-02-04

Walnuts Brother, Mmmmmmm

"Fast shipping and GOOOOOD eating"

This review was modified by wdgann1909 on February 04 2016 07:54:07 AM

2016-01-29

"Nuts" for SuperiorNutStore.

"Everything arrived quickly and in good quality packaging love those resealable heavy bags. Nuts were fresh with the right amount of salt. Figs were top quality and tasty. Dark chocolate covered cherries are one of my favorites. Going to be a frequent shopper at SuperiorNutStore for sure. At their prices, who wouldn't be!"

2016-01-28

Excellent!

"Great products and service, only comment would be the papaya which were lacking in flavor."

2016-01-25

Marvelous Mango!

"I had been searching for someplace to get unsulfured dried fruit without all the sugar. The mango I received was fantastic, actually tasted like mango, not mango candy. And the big bag made it cost-effective. I'm so glad I found this place!"

This review was modified by bigmamachacha on January 25 2016 02:16:22 PM

2016-01-20

Pleasent Experience

"I searched for dried strawberries on several sites. I liked both the price and and sizes offered. I was very happy with the strawberries. I used them on cereal as well as for a snack. I have already placed a second order because I was so pleased with my first order. I'm planning on being a long term customer. "

2016-01-18

Better Deal than H&D!!!!

"My husband and I live in the Muddle East. He had never been to the states before. Last summer I took him to San Francisco where he tried Harry and David's Cherry Chocolates for the first time. He fell in love! I came back for the holidays alone. He begged me for more Cherry Chocolates. But the price was too much, especially for the holidays. I checked into the SuperiorNutStore.com and there was a one pound bag of the same cherry chocolates for $8.00. So, I ordered two bags to be delivered within three days! The whole thing cost less than if I had walked into H&D's and bought one small bag of the same cherry chocolates. We are still enjoying them! Thanks!"

This review was modified by zicci1956 on January 18 2016 07:32:47 AM

2016-01-15

Christmas Gift

"Placed order as a Christmas gift. It was received on time. Had to express shipped due to contents of package & destination. My family was very pleased! I'll have to place an order for myself before I can comment on how the product tasted."

This review was modified by Madaliceme on January 15 2016 05:06:56 PM

Santa's Christmas delivery

"Requested item to be shipped as a Christmas present. Package arrived right on time and the nuts were enjoyed over the holidays!
Thanks!

This review was modified by Wdog45 on January 12 2016 07:20:23 PM

good product

"will definitely order for more pumpkin seeds"

This review was modified by cae12108 on January 12 2016 04:32:37 PM

2016-01-12

"Delicious coffee cakes that melt in your mouth. Freshness is incredible."

Share SuperiorNutStore.com's store rating

SuperiorNutStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperiorNutStore.com is a merchant member
SuperiorNutStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,562 merchant members.