SuperiorNutStoCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"Great selection! I was able to find exactly what I wanted with ease. It seemed like the prices were a bit too much, but it helped that there was a coupon."

"I love their jelly belly selection! My order arrives quickly and is fresh and sweet."

"Ordered the dried blueberries and they are great... shipping was quick..."

"Your jellybeans are the best. Ewhen I called in my orderyour customer service was very nice and helpful I will definitely order from you again you guys are great thank you for helping me Michelle bAszak"

"I sent the order of nuts as a gift to my aunt who resides in a nursing home. She loved the order and said she has enough to share with visitors. So, thanks for making my aunt happy and for making me look like a thoughtful and loving niece. If she has a snack attack again, I know where and what I am ordering."

"I was a first time customer last month, and will definitely be one for years to come. The quality of products is exceptional, and the go above and beyond in regards to customer service. I am very impressed with this company, and have already begun to recommend to friends. "

"I ordered the Turkish Delight and it was AMAZiNG!!!!! This company is the best. "

"I was looking for the perfect compromise for the Friendlys peanutbutter topping so I ordered the peanutbutter topping from SuperiorNutStore. Well after trying it I have to say it kinda of close, but not the real thing. The peanutbutter topping from Friendlys has a sweeter taste to it. The one from SuperiorNutStore is good, but has a bland taste to it. After shipping it was a little pricey. If your looking for Friendlys topping just go to Friendlys and they will sell it to you."

"Service was excellent. Product was not what I expected. I thought I had ordered regular pumpkin seeds - the kind you dig out of a pumpkin from the grocery store in the fall (picture looked like the small regular-type pumpkin seeds).... but I got the kind that have the very thick shells and weren't at all what I expected. The big birds are lovin' them, though. "

"Very fast delivery, I always buy the mixed superior nuts for my dad, taste very fresh. Will always buy from superior nuts. "

"Very easy process. Quick shipping and delivery. Needed my order fast and they delivered them fast!"

"Great sale prices, delicious variety of nuts, great presentation for a gift."

"High quality nuts were delivered as advertised, and on time."

"I am so happy that I'd found this store online. With my wedding about 3 months away at the time of purchase, I was scrambling to find the perfect items for my candy buffet. A few very important people in my and my fiancés life are allowed no sugar, and I was estatic to find that this site had sugar-free Jordan almonds. I immediately purchased those, along with their purple Jordan almonds. I'm very pleased with everything about this site. I will definitely be coming back around Christmas time. "

"Mac butter arrived quickly. However it's more like sauce than butter. The consistancy is very soupy even when stored in the refrigerator. Tastes good but very soupy."

SuperiorNutStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperiorNutStore.com is a merchant member
SuperiorNutStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.