SuperiorNutStoCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10

"I am so happy that I'd found this store online. With my wedding about 3 months away at the time of purchase, I was scrambling to find the perfect items for my candy buffet. A few very important people in my and my fiancés life are allowed no sugar, and I was estatic to find that this site had sugar-free Jordan almonds. I immediately purchased those, along with their purple Jordan almonds. I'm very pleased with everything about this site. I will definitely be coming back around Christmas time. "

"Mac butter arrived quickly. However it's more like sauce than butter. The consistancy is very soupy even when stored in the refrigerator. Tastes good but very soupy."

"Your almonds are delectable, satisfying, and organically superior!

Thank you!
Lois H.

"I ordered a four pound bag of Marcona Almonds from Superior Nut Store. These almonds are not available in most stores, so I was happy to find them in bulk online. They arrived on time and in a sturdy resealable bag. My only complaint is that the these Marcona Almonds do not seem to be as soft as others I have had before."

"As a first-time buyer, I was really happy with the products I received from SuperiorNutStore.com. The shipping was S-L-O-W, but that was the only downside. As for the product, the customer service, and the overall experience, I would definitely shop with them again."

"Very pleased!!! I would definitely use them again!"

"Fantastic product offering; the item I selected (mixed fruit and nut basket) was modestly priced, and from what the recipient told me - it tasted wonderful. I also appreciated the "delay delivery"; as I was going to be out of town over Mother's Day, I ordered my gift nearly two weeks early and requested it not be delivered till the Friday before.... and it was delivered exactly when requested! "

"Good prices, fast shipping, and quality packaging. Would order again."

"awesome products. I definitely was satisfied. Fresh and price was excellent...thank you"

"This was the first time I shopped at SNS. The reviews were great. They proved true to the reviews. My M&Ms were in perfect shape and they tasted great. (There were slightly more in the container than I had expected so naturally I had to sample some before sending the rest to my nephew ;) The shipping was quick and I was sent a tracking number. Everything went so well that I never got a chance to find out about their "Customer Service.""

"The site was very easy to use even from my Kindle. I found everything I needed for my cupcake business and much more! The prices were great and I got my items really fast. I will use the site again. "

"I like this co. Their prices are the cheapest, I checked few other places but this co offers big selection of product. The Jordan almond we ordered were fresh and very good.
Thank you so much we will reorder again for my other daughters wedding.

"Very happy with my order. I ordered on Wednesday and received my order on Friday. My Jordan Almonds were amazing-out of 11 pounds, not one almond was cracked and the colors (white, purple and green) were very bright and even. I will definitely order from superior Nut Store again."

"My order was for a birthday gift for one of my friends. I did not sample any of the goodies but I was told by the birthday boy that the turtles were fabulous. The cashews were also fresh and very good. My order was shipped in plenty of time to present as a gift on my friend's birthday. I think both items were perfect for a gift and I am considering ordering some just for myself. The prices seem to be quite reasonable and shipping is not as high as many vendors."

"They shipped same day, and everything arrived when expected! Will definitely buy from them again! "

SuperiorNutStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperiorNutStore.com is a merchant member
SuperiorNutStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.