Stores > SuperiorNutStore.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"The nuts were great, but unfortunately you delivered to the wrong address, I sent 2 emails with no response - the nuts sat @ the wrong address for about a week and half- so overall - not one bit happy with the customer service- I have ordered before with no problems, this time - ridiculous ! "

"Excellent service!! Fast Delivery! Taste GREAT!"

"We sent has a sympathy gift. We were told it was packaged nicely and very tasty."

"What a great experience! Ordered Jordan Almonds for my daughters wedding. Shipment arrived in two days. They are very fresh and exactly what I expected. I would definitely order from Superior Nut Store again!"

"I bought from this company because of their low prices and reasonable shipping to Hawaii. My order was filled very quickly and the crushed peanuts were fresh and delicious. I will definitely order again."

"Ordered the 1lb bags of rock candy for my wedding favors. Ordered on a Saturday received product by Tuesday...great service and fast delivery. Plan on ordering more soon! "

"Best product! Great service. "

"Great product! Beautiful light color and very fresh and delicious. Prompt delivery too!"

"quick service , quick delivery and great product"

"fantastic selection and service. The quality of the nuts was fantastic, will definitely order again"

"My order arrived more quickly than I thought it would; the 5lb bag of Turkish pistachios were packed in a larger box that assured safe delivery. "

"Disappointed the ingredients are not the same on the delivered product as they are on the website to order them.

Website advertizes..."Salted: Cashews, Peanut Oil and Salt" ... the delivered product comes with a label that discloses "peanut oil and/or cottonseed oil".

That may not sould like a big deal to the average consumer... But is a world of difference to me as I purposely seek out natural foods not containing GENETICALLY MODIFIED ORGANISMS.
(Cottonseed oil being an "at risk" indgredient for potential GMO).

I would very much like to hear a response... should the cottonseed oil be disclosed as non-gmo cottonseed oil, certainly I would change by rating to 5 starts AND re-order more product!

"I am so impressed in Superior Nut Co. products, I have ordered for gifts before and have always had a glorious response from friends and family. The quality is superior to any other company I have ordered from. I would recommend them to any one looking for a great gift or just your self if you love nuts"

"Wonderful to work with, products arrived fast and in great condition. Best price around."

"I've ordered candy for my wedding from multiple places and have had it arrived melted, I was getting very frustrated. I was very pleased with the shipping from Superior Nut. My candy was shipped fast and packed very well so as not to melt. "

Share SuperiorNutStore.com's store rating

SuperiorNutStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperiorNutStore.com is a merchant member
SuperiorNutStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,689 merchant members.