• Address: 3944 Murphy Canyon Road C106, San Diego, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10

"Watch out!! This company advertises the retail version of Windows 7 and shows pictures of it on all screens but on the last screen, in small print, they say this is OEM software! Deceptive! And then they will not accept return of unopened box."

modified review This review was modified by marquiscmw on October 27 2009 09:12:07 AM

"I will be very grateful if someone could assist me return an amount of $5475 I have transferred to a USA based company ( Superwarehouse Enterprises Inc) www.superwarehouse.com in April this year 2009 for the supply of HP Designjet T1100 Plotter and its freight cost back into my account.

One of our clients needed a wide format printer to facilitate their work and requested us to supply the product to them. After surfing the internet for a company in USA to purchased the product, we saw Superwarehouse Inc. We communicated on the internet with them and they promised to send the product to us within one week after receipt of the cost and the freight to Accra.

I received a quotation from them prepared by one of their sales person called Jay. I told them I do business with China, Hong Kong and UAE but now needed a reliable company in the USA to get all my supply because of the quality of the IT products. They assured me of their readiness to transact business with me and even sent me some of their price list.

After I was convinced, I instructed my bankers ( Prudential Bank Ltd.) to effect payment from my Forex Personal Account covering the cost and the freight. Soon after the wire of the fund, the company inform me that the product I paid for was accidentally sold out to another company and promised get me another one. The product never came. I requested for a refund but the company has since refused to return my money to me as at today 14th August 2009 .

I have written a letter to my bankers to return the fund only to be told that, the company is not willing to return the money back into my account.

The company have also refused to reply to my calls and Emails. My sale agent is Jay and my order number is 041775776.

Can someone assist me get my money back from them?

Seth
Accra-Ghana, Africa

"I ordered the following replacement lamp for $306US on April 23rd:
- VLT-XD205LP MITSUBISHI REPLACEMENT LAMP FOR XD205R AND SD205R
(SuperWarehouse Order # 20421627709)
Their Order Processor Mondona Khaledi told me the item was not present in theirwarehouse on May 16th.
He cancelled my order and proposed a refund on May 22nd.
He told me the refund should be done within 7-10 business days on May 26th.
Then that it should be done at the end of the week on June 23rd.
He apologized and assured me the request was transferred to SuperWarehouse accounting department on July 7th.
Now he is pretending I should fill a PayPal Complaint to get my refund, even so he must know Paypal automatically close cases after 45 days.
This business behavior is in clear breach of the basic consumer rights and harmful to their company reputation.

"I submitted an order to this company on 4/21, did not get the product in time I was told, cancelled it on 5/4, and have yet to get a refund on my order. Have called countless times, only to be told it would process within 72 hours, and yet, nothing. I have also filed a claim with the BBB in San Diego, and a copy of my complaint has been sent to the company and was told they had 30 days to respond. No word on that yet either.
If you value your money, time, and sanity, DO NOT do business with this company.

modified review This review was modified by MJMill57 on July 02 2009 08:18:50 AM

"Superwarehouse should be shut down and investagated. I made a return over 2months ago and have yet to see my money back on my debit card. From what they tell me, they have alot of returns and are backed up. So, with all the money that they are suppose to return but have been sitting on for the past couple of months...Who's pocket is the interest going into? I am so fed up with this whole thing that I posted an ad in Craigslist where I live in Vegas and will fill you in a little more about what I have had to deal with. Here is what it says:

This is something that I think everyone should know. A few months ago, I placed an order with Superwarehouse.com When I got my order, I realized that I did not need it. So I returned it according to there policy. They received that return on April 16, 2009. After waiting a few weeks, I emailed them. After several emails and getting no where, I began to call. With every call just like with the emails, I was given a different story each and every time. It is now June 25, 2009, and still no money back on my credit card. So with another call this morning comes yet another story change, and on top of that, the person with whom I just spoke with (and apparently have spoken with on several other occasions) begins to express to me her irritation due to the fact that I have called so many time to find out where my money is, and when It will be returned to my card.

So, if you are planning on placing an order with this company, I would think twice about it, or make sure that what ever you do order you plan on keeping.

"Ordered two printers. About two weeks after, having received no notification on shipping, I called. They told me it is processed and should be shipped soon. A week later I called again. They said there's a problem and I should call again. I called again, and again, and again, and finally was told they don't carry this item anymore. I asked for the order to be cancelled, was forwarded to another extension, where noone ever picked up. Called again to have the order cancelled (since I'm leaving the country in a few days), and was told they can't do it immediately, but I will get an email about the cancellation within the next day. 3 days later, I didn't get the email.
Don't ever order there.

"I too am having the exact same problem - place a order and after 2 weeks no shipment so I cancel. Here it is 1 month after the cancellation and still no refund. I was told it would take 10 -14 business days to process the refund. That time frame has come and gone. This sounds like a scam and maybe the States Attarney should be informed of this since there so many of same complaints."

"This is an edit of my previous insert. I was very upset that I did not receive my purchase item and even more upset that the invoice number could not be found after 12 days. I have the initial receipt from 5/18/09, but to date I have not received anything. The only thing that happened was that my charged amount was removed from my account. No contact...The $24.98 was just removed. I went directly to Canon and for the Canon PG 30 print cartridge. It also originated from California and I got it in three days! I'm disappointed with Super Warehouse and I don't think I will order anything from them again. It's sad because I was very happy with their service at first. But it's June 14th, the money was removed from my account and nothing was mailed. What a big consumer letdown!"

modified review This review was modified by upsetflightatt on June 14 2009 07:24:26 AM

"PLEASE DO NOT under ANY circumstances try to make a purchase from Super Warehouse. I placed two orders with Super Warehouse and had to end up canceling my order because they were taking way too long to ship the merchandise. I believe the items were on backorder, but they failed to mention this. However, my credit card was charged twice for both orders. It has now been over 3 weeks and I still have not gotten a refund. I have called them at least 20 times throughout this entire ordeal. If they don't process my refund within the next week, I am going to call my credit card company and my attorney. Now I understand why they don't email cancellation confirmations. This online store is despicable in my opinion, and this has been the worst online experience I have EVER had!! I say we all get together and file a class action lawsuit against them. I hope they go out of business after everyone gets their money back."

"What a joke! I ordered 2 imaging units for a color laser printer on the 4th of May and had to call THEM to find out the status of my order. Customer service tells me that it won't ship until the 18th of May because of "a backlog of orders". Wow! Thanks for sorting that out for me! In other words, "Superwarehouse" is too dim to hire more people, buy new servers, etc., to fill all their orders and keep customers happy. Clearly this is all my fault by ordering too much stuff and clogging up their system with my money. And the nerve of me to go calling them after only 8 days to find out where my stuff is! The only thing Super about Superwarehouse is their gross incompetence. The fact that their customer service is actually using "a backlog of orders" as an excuse is laughable. Spend your money elsewhere - "Superwarehouse" doesn't deserve it."

"SuperWarehouse listing on Google/Shopping is deceptive. The item was offered was specifically listed with free shipping. Later it was revealed that free shipping does not always apply to specific products."

"Ordered 2 Canon scanners on 4-24-2009 and the web site showed the units were in stock. I checked today, 5-4-2009, and it hasn't even shipped. I contacted the company by email and I did get a fairly quick response, but even though they charged my credit card immediately and have my $1000+ in their account, they cannot tell me when they will ship the product. I bought these units to resell, and now I an looking like a fool to my customer and still have no idea when these folks are going to ship the product.

I see that quite a few others are having the same problem with this company. I will not be ordering from them again.

I'm glad for the customers who report they are having nothing but good experiences with SuperWarehouse, but in this case the bad reviews far outweigh the good ones.

"I work for an Optometrist in San Diego and we order most of our supplies from Superwarehouse. In the year that we have been doing business there have been nothing but pleasant experiences with this company. I recommend Superwarehouse to friends and colleges who are also very satisfied.

Their focus is on the customer. It is nice to have a sales associate personally deal with your account for things including monthly checkups and new deals on hardware. I also like their dedicated customer service reps who have helped me resolve any issues which have arisen.

The few unhappy customers below represent a fraction of the numerous satisfied customers who do not post their experiences. Superwarehouse is a great company and I will continue to not only shop with them but also recommend them to others.

"I ordered a Konica-Minolta Duplexer unit for $198 or so from them and to be able to get the free shipping, added a brother label printer for $10. A week later, still no shipping confirmation even though both items were "in stock" when I ordered. What a scam an bullshit. Yes, they were quick charging my credit card and shipped the label printer within 10 days (not the fastest but acceptable) but no shipping notification and when I called (they ignored 3 e-mails asking for an update on my order...), I was told that the duplexer unit was backordered with no ETA when it would be back in stock... I was offered to keep the order open - but how much stupidity would that take? Having $200 charged to my credit card, not item (not even an idea if and when it would arrive...). This is almost fraudulent as it was known when I placed the order and my card was charged that there was nothing in stock. Needless to say that I would not have ordered the useless label printer alone anyhow.
Getting my money back on my credit card would take a few weeks according to their phone support. So, I will have to call my credit card company tomorrow reporting an unauthorized charge to my card.
If you people at superwarehouse.com can play this game with your local customers, that is fine. I will spread the word about your business practices - and NEVER BUY THERE again.

T. Runge

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-27-2009

superwarehouse, Super Warehouse rep has responded

“Mr. Runge,

Firstly, I want to apologize to you that you went through this experience with our company. This is absolutely unacceptable and I will make sure your refund is issued at once.

Regards,
Dawn Hobbs
dawn@superwarehouse.com

"This company is very fast to charge my card and very very slow to ship. The web site said the items were in stock and would ship in 2 - 5 business days. In one business day the money was out of my bank account and in theirs. After enquiring throught their online order check supposedly 2 hour response which took two and came on business day three said the items would be shipped in 24 to 48 hours. On the fifth business day I called and was told rudely that they had five business days to ship and that my items would ship the following Monday or Tuesday. It is the following Monday 6 NOT 2 - 5 business days later and I still do not have a ship notice. I will NEVER use this company again and would not recommend others use them if you want prompt reliable service."

Super Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Super Warehouse is a merchant member
Super Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,921 merchant members.