Stores > Super Warehouse

• Customer Support: 1-800-814-5410
    • Business Hours: 8:30AM to 5:00PM EDT Monday - Friday
    • Fax: 858-453-9200

2014-06-24

"I have been using Superwarehouse for many years and was very satisfied but the new website, doesn't work so well. Disappointed in that when I search for an item, it doesn't show up. Ernie did put some items in my Wishlist which was nice, but when I did a search for some other items for a Dell and a Magicolor, I did not get any results. Please improve this newer webpage, so that the search engine works properly or either I'm doing something wrong. thanks

steve cooper skin cancer surgery center

2014-06-22

"Very prompt and courteous service. The staff at Super Warehouse seemed to take a genuine interest in my business."

2014-06-22

"I placed my order on 6/8 and by the 18th tracking still said "in picking" so I called. They had not sent it out yet. Ask for a representative to talk to. She sent out my order and sent a tracking number that I could not use to track my order. I still can not track my order. I emailed company and rep sent tracking number again. Still I could not use it. Emailed again stating problem and she told me where my order was. I want to be able to track my order myself. My order still says "in picking" and today is the 22nd. I am very disappointed in the time it is taking to receive my order and my inability to track it. Not sure if I will order from this company again."

2014-06-09

"I have been ordering from Super Ware house for some time. This time it was quite different and very difficult. sign in, log in and all kinds of information. Plus I had trouble finding the toners I always order.

Not happy with this new look

2014-06-05

"Love the new website! It's very easy to use and they have great prices. "

2014-01-24

"Placed an order on 1/17/14 - received an email on 1/24/14 stating the order was cancelled due to availability. It's fine that they were out of stock, but 7 days for notification is ridiculous!!!!"

2012-03-16

"Went to order an Asus RT-N66U router and it was listed as being in stock. Received an email later that the item was on backorder.

Just how hard is it to keep your inventory accurate?! Amazing how so many other companies have mastered this basic task.

Waste of time.

2011-11-05

"Placed on order online. Had a callback from them, at which time they confirmed stock.
Calling 4 days later to find out the status of the order, turned out they didn't have any stock after all -- and did not bother to advise me of the problem, all the while maintaining $8000+ hold on my credit card.

2011-07-11

"07-06-11, Wednesday, placed an order with Superwarehouse for toners, 715.44. 07-07-11, called Superwarehouse to have the toners expited for a cost of 35.99. They stated they would do that and send over a "new invoice". Concerned because they were sending another invoice, I specifically stated they were not to bill me again, and just the 35.99. 07-19-11, Saturday, Yep, you guess it, Superwarehouse had applied a second "pending charge", for 751.43, that overdrew my account, and left me with no money for the weekend. If that wasn't enough, my account showed both charges, both amounts on hold, a negative on my bank account, and Superwarehouse said it was the banks fault. Superwarehouse wouldn't comply with what the bank required to remove the second amount, nor would they co-operate. After over 3 hours, of e-mails, phone calls, a visit to my bank twice, the bank suggest I file a fraud complaint against Superwarehouse. Only after all this did they finally call the bank to have the amount removed and credited back to my account. This is a buyer beware, you do not want to do business with a company this unethical. They would not admit fault, hence the bank would have been responsible for all the nsf charges. Superwarehouse does not want to held accountable for their actions. This has got to be my worst purchasing experience in 10 years. Buy at your own risk from Superwarehouse. I would give them a negative 5 if I could.

None of the response below from Superwarehouse is accurate. I have the documentation to prove everything I said, and the bank did not tell me anything. I am an accountant for over 30 years, and have seen these bait and switch acts several times, so when they said they were sending me a second invoice, I very clearly stated they were not to bill a second time, but only to bill for the shipping cost, as I had already paid. It doesn't really matter what the bank did or did not do. Superwarehouse held funds they did not have authorization to hold, this is call fraud by any name. They should have only billed for the shipping cost. Also, they did not, get back to me right when I called. I had been trying to reach them all weekend, never heard from anyone. Typical of such an unethical company, pass the buck for your mistakes. Look at all the other complaints. Similar.

2011-05-10

"Superwarehouse fixed my problem. "

This review was modified by eminbahadir on May 13 2011 09:49:04 PM

2011-03-22

"Ordered three toner cartridges Late last week. Came in today just like the confirmation said. Got the right OEM brand for a third less than the distributor just across the street. I was nervous after seeing some negative reviews after placing my order, but I'm nervous no more. Guess where I'll be getting my toner from now on. Superwarehouse. Thanks guys."

2011-01-13

"This company is the worst. Horrible service, terrible delivery. Just look at all of the other bad reviews...wish I had found this site before ordering. Run away! Don't even think about ordering from them."

2009-10-27

"Watch out!! This company advertises the retail version of Windows 7 and shows pictures of it on all screens but on the last screen, in small print, they say this is OEM software! Deceptive! And then they will not accept return of unopened box."

This review was modified by marquiscmw on October 27 2009 09:12:07 AM

2009-09-06

"I will be very grateful if someone could assist me return an amount of $5475 I have transferred to a USA based company ( Superwarehouse Enterprises Inc) www.superwarehouse.com in April this year 2009 for the supply of HP Designjet T1100 Plotter and its freight cost back into my account.

One of our clients needed a wide format printer to facilitate their work and requested us to supply the product to them. After surfing the internet for a company in USA to purchased the product, we saw Superwarehouse Inc. We communicated on the internet with them and they promised to send the product to us within one week after receipt of the cost and the freight to Accra.

I received a quotation from them prepared by one of their sales person called Jay. I told them I do business with China, Hong Kong and UAE but now needed a reliable company in the USA to get all my supply because of the quality of the IT products. They assured me of their readiness to transact business with me and even sent me some of their price list.

After I was convinced, I instructed my bankers ( Prudential Bank Ltd.) to effect payment from my Forex Personal Account covering the cost and the freight. Soon after the wire of the fund, the company inform me that the product I paid for was accidentally sold out to another company and promised get me another one. The product never came. I requested for a refund but the company has since refused to return my money to me as at today 14th August 2009 .

I have written a letter to my bankers to return the fund only to be told that, the company is not willing to return the money back into my account.

The company have also refused to reply to my calls and Emails. My sale agent is Jay and my order number is 041775776.

Can someone assist me get my money back from them?

Seth
Accra-Ghana, Africa

2009-07-18

"I ordered the following replacement lamp for $306US on April 23rd:
- VLT-XD205LP MITSUBISHI REPLACEMENT LAMP FOR XD205R AND SD205R
(SuperWarehouse Order # 20421627709)
Their Order Processor Mondona Khaledi told me the item was not present in theirwarehouse on May 16th.
He cancelled my order and proposed a refund on May 22nd.
He told me the refund should be done within 7-10 business days on May 26th.
Then that it should be done at the end of the week on June 23rd.
He apologized and assured me the request was transferred to SuperWarehouse accounting department on July 7th.
Now he is pretending I should fill a PayPal Complaint to get my refund, even so he must know Paypal automatically close cases after 45 days.
This business behavior is in clear breach of the basic consumer rights and harmful to their company reputation.

Share Super Warehouse's store rating

Super Warehouse is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Super Warehouse is not a merchant member
Super Warehouse does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!