• Address: 3944 Murphy Canyon Road C106, San Diego, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.64/10 4.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.64/10 4.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"Ordered 2 Canon scanners on 4-24-2009 and the web site showed the units were in stock. I checked today, 5-4-2009, and it hasn't even shipped. I contacted the company by email and I did get a fairly quick response, but even though they charged my credit card immediately and have my $1000+ in their account, they cannot tell me when they will ship the product. I bought these units to resell, and now I an looking like a fool to my customer and still have no idea when these folks are going to ship the product.

I see that quite a few others are having the same problem with this company. I will not be ordering from them again.

I'm glad for the customers who report they are having nothing but good experiences with SuperWarehouse, but in this case the bad reviews far outweigh the good ones.

"I work for an Optometrist in San Diego and we order most of our supplies from Superwarehouse. In the year that we have been doing business there have been nothing but pleasant experiences with this company. I recommend Superwarehouse to friends and colleges who are also very satisfied.

Their focus is on the customer. It is nice to have a sales associate personally deal with your account for things including monthly checkups and new deals on hardware. I also like their dedicated customer service reps who have helped me resolve any issues which have arisen.

The few unhappy customers below represent a fraction of the numerous satisfied customers who do not post their experiences. Superwarehouse is a great company and I will continue to not only shop with them but also recommend them to others.

"I ordered a Konica-Minolta Duplexer unit for $198 or so from them and to be able to get the free shipping, added a brother label printer for $10. A week later, still no shipping confirmation even though both items were "in stock" when I ordered. What a scam an bullshit. Yes, they were quick charging my credit card and shipped the label printer within 10 days (not the fastest but acceptable) but no shipping notification and when I called (they ignored 3 e-mails asking for an update on my order...), I was told that the duplexer unit was backordered with no ETA when it would be back in stock... I was offered to keep the order open - but how much stupidity would that take? Having $200 charged to my credit card, not item (not even an idea if and when it would arrive...). This is almost fraudulent as it was known when I placed the order and my card was charged that there was nothing in stock. Needless to say that I would not have ordered the useless label printer alone anyhow.
Getting my money back on my credit card would take a few weeks according to their phone support. So, I will have to call my credit card company tomorrow reporting an unauthorized charge to my card.
If you people at superwarehouse.com can play this game with your local customers, that is fine. I will spread the word about your business practices - and NEVER BUY THERE again.

T. Runge

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-27-2009

“Mr. Runge,

Firstly, I want to apologize to you that you went through this experience with our company. This is absolutely unacceptable and I will make sure your refund is issued at once.

Regards,
Dawn Hobbs
dawn@superwarehouse.com

"This company is very fast to charge my card and very very slow to ship. The web site said the items were in stock and would ship in 2 - 5 business days. In one business day the money was out of my bank account and in theirs. After enquiring throught their online order check supposedly 2 hour response which took two and came on business day three said the items would be shipped in 24 to 48 hours. On the fifth business day I called and was told rudely that they had five business days to ship and that my items would ship the following Monday or Tuesday. It is the following Monday 6 NOT 2 - 5 business days later and I still do not have a ship notice. I will NEVER use this company again and would not recommend others use them if you want prompt reliable service."

"BEWARE - This company will take your money and then take its time shipping your order! Super Warehouse deducted the money from my bank account the first day that I ordered and 7 days later are still telling me after emails and phone calls that it has been forwarded to their warehouse for shipping and that I can't cancel the order or do anything about it except "refuse the package" when it arrives.

(Well Hello?, just pick up the phone and call your shipping department in the warehouse and tell them NOT TO SHIP IT!)

Then they told me that I should have seen a "pop-up" window when ordering that said processing could take 2-5 days. I explained that "pop-up" windows is not the way to notify someone ordering when most people today use pop-up blockers...like I DO!, and that NOW the ordering process is going to be what?....7 to who knows how many days. I told them that they know people are using pop-up blockers and they should clearly state this stuff ON THE ORDERING PAGE!

This is not the way to do business or expect repeat business!

Needless to say, I will never do business from them again!

"I dealt with them once, I went online to find a local company to buy memory from, found super warehouse, placed a phone order to make sure it was in stock, Spoke to Joel who assured me it was in stock, went ahead and ordered on 1-27-09

waited a couple days and checked for tracking number, Item had not been sent yet, tried a couple
days later, still had not shipped. waited another day and called back, I was told they were out of stock and would ship from Texas.
I canceled my order at this time, called kingston ordered my memory and got it the following day,

a week or so later I recieve the order from Super warehouse. Call them gain, explain the whole deal,

they tell me they will email me a return label to ship it back, that takes another 2 days. finally
get the label and send it back immediately,

they received item back on 2-17-09

then I get an email from the boss at superwarehouse, thanking me for my purchase, blah, blah.

I am not surprised that he didn't know the order was canceled, at this place nobody seems to know whats going on.

anyway I'm still waiting to get my money back.

I but a lot of stuff online, and this is the worst experience I have had.

went ahead and filed a complaint with the BBB

"I buy all my technology from Super Warehouse. Not only can I call for assistance and get someone who actually knows what they are talking about on the phone, the orders have always arrived in 3 or 4 days. I had one order in early January that took a little longer but overall everything is always so smooth. By the way I ordered the monitor too but I understand things sell out quickly. This happens every where. "

"Im new to Super Warehouse but I placed my order on Feb 2 for some supplies for my laser printer. I placed the order over the phone, I didnt get the call center feel just a nice sales guy who knew what he was talking about. Anyway I put the order in and within 3 days my toner had arrived although i was told it was gonne be 5 days. Suffice it to say I was pretty happy with my experience. I would recommend Super Warehouse and will continue to shop with them. "

"Ordered print head Jan 13, no confirmation or reply. Feb 4:inquired, poor instructions sent re PayPal. Feb 5: paypal amount received to SuperWarehouse. They sent an email saying shipping is now $31.99 instead of $9.99. No reply yet. Isn
t that extortion? They have my full payment but demand more before sending it?

Update, they insist on the extra $22 now. I asked to cancel and refund to PayPal, still no refund.

modified review This review was modified by BobHopeless on February 06 2009 09:26:06 AM

superwarehouse, Super Warehouse rep has responded

“Super Warehouse apologizes for any inconvenience caused. This issue can occur if the appropriate shipping option is not chosen during checkout. If your order is shipping outside the continental U.S., there are additional charges. A credit has been issued to your account and should show on your next statement.

"I ordered Brother DK-1201 labels on 1/19 at 830 am CST, website said in stock. On 1/28 I get an email stating my order was being processed...9 days later! I email back, no word for 2 days so I call on 1/30. They find they have NOT even left the warehouse 10 business days later! My firt and LAST order from Superwarehouse. If Newegg had them I would have gone there but I cancelled order with Superwarehouse and ordered from TigerDirect. I refuse to patonize companies with poor customer service."

superwarehouse, Super Warehouse rep has responded

“Please accept our sincere apologies for the problems you experienced with your order. We are currently looking in the issue and will get back to you directly.”

"I'm reading some of these reviews and am quite surprised. I've been shopping with Superwarehouse for a few years now and have never had a problem like described below. They have exceptional customer service and the sales people are always a pleasure to deal with. I usually receive my orders within 3-5 days and they have a lot of free shipping offers, watch for those. Overall I am very satisfied with this company and will continue to do business with them."

"Horrible company to work with. After taking an order they failed to deliver and sent the cancellation notice almost a week later! I will not do business with them again."

superwarehouse, Super Warehouse rep has responded

“Super Warehouse does understand how frustrating this monitor deal was to our customers. Unfortunately the manufacture was unable to fulfill the demand for this promotion. In the future, we will do everything possible to make sure that this does not occur again.”

"Pissed off!! I ordered a Linksys Cable Modem from Super Warehouse. The Item arrived today and I plugged it in to find that it does not work. The invoice that came in the box says that there are no returns for this item because it is a refurb. The problem that I have with this is that it was not stated before I placed the order. I am looking at my order confirmation that I printed out for my records. Nowhere does it say that this item is not returnable. How do these people stay in business?"

"I ordered a monitor for a Christmas present for my mom. I'm glad I used Google Checkout so I did not have to deal with them directly. They canceled my order and said the item was discontinued. I will never shop from those scam artists again--bait and switch tactics are frowned upon. Google should definitely not affiliate themselves with SuperWarehouse any longer."

superwarehouse, Super Warehouse rep has responded

"I also purchased an Asus VW193T 19" Widescreen LCD Monitor on 12/13 just to find out on 12/19 that the item had been discontinued. My order was cancelled and now I have to spend the next few days trying to find a new Christmas gift. Merry Christmas to me! Great customer service Super Warehouse! Why don't you just come over and kick my dog too! I will never deal with this company again and I hope anyone reading this doesn't either."

Super Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Super Warehouse is a merchant member
Super Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,880 merchant members.