Stores > Sunnysports

Customer service: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
2017-01-06

Great!

"Exactly what I expected! Order this on a Saturday and received it that next Friday and I didn't even pay for shipping! Product was exactly what I ordered and a great price too, no complaints here."

2017-01-06

Great price and excellent service

"Ordered a North Face jacket and saved over $100 on regular retail. The price was so good,another vendor, Moosejaw.com, etc., I had used previously to order North Face refused to price-match even though they advertised they would do so. I will definitely check their site again if I need to order anything else."

This review was modified by John77478 on January 06 2017 06:47:04 AM

2017-01-05

Great Products and Service

"My new North Face coat was delivered as promised--ahead of time and a quality down coat at a great price. Emails kept me informed of progress. I will definitely buy from Sunnysports again."

This review was modified by greenbem on January 05 2017 05:29:17 AM

2017-01-04

Very Satisfied!

"I took a chance with a relatively unknown sporting goods reseller and it paid off. Their site was easy to navigate, they beat the price of all their biggest competitors, delivery was very quick and the product arrived in perfect shape. I will definitely do business with Sunnysports the next time i'm in the market for other outdoor and sporting gear. "

This review was modified by quantume13 on January 04 2017 02:57:51 PM

2017-01-03

Power of Pink

"It look and fit awesome... I love the color of pink and breast cancer hits home... so to support the two at the same time is pretty ....AWESOME!"

Great communication....

"Beyond the great prices, Sunnysports provides the best emailed updates regarding orders that I have ever experienced. They sent me tracking info before I even knew I wanted it. I never had to refer back to an old email to track my order - they just sent me updates when the information was available."

This review was modified by larsadam on December 30 2016 05:09:30 PM

2016-12-30

The softest jacket ever!!!

"This jacket is the best I have ever owned. I love the liner. It is so soft and cozy. The fit is great. I got large and it is not bulky. Would recommend to anybody. "

Cozy, Warm Hoodie

"I purchased one of these hoodies for myself and am very happy with it.

I would've given it 4 stars because it came without washing instructions and I had to call North Face to get them. It also runs rather large.

This company was excellent to order from: item was as promised, came quickly within the time promised and contact afterward has been pleasant.

This review was modified by ElgieD on December 30 2016 11:36:03 AM

Extremely Satisfied!

"I ordered a size 16 Spyder brand jacket for my 10 yr old son online. Spyder brand is known for being good quality but pricey, too. I was skeptical when I saw this jacket online at a very discounted price.  It came in perfect condition in the original manufacturer's packaging. It was shipped the next day after ordering it online and arrived 4 days later. I live on the other side of the country, so I was surprised at how fast it came! The jacket fit perfect with a some room to spare. my son is thrilled! Kudos to Sunny Sports. I will definitely be doing business with them again. Their prices and delivery are exceptional"

This review was modified by 98029 on December 29 2016 07:29:02 PM

2016-12-29

Excellent customer service and so fast!

"I just moved to GR Michigan from Charleston SC. during the snow storm before Christmas. The winter coat I had was no match for West Michigan storms. I ordered my coat on Monday night and received it before the next snow fall on Thirsday am. I LOVE my North Face Temescal Winter Trench coat. The dark grey herringbone will be a classic. Soooooo warm, water repellent and the removable hood will be great for less bitter days. It also has wrist cuffs and fits perfectly. I can say this is my favorite winter coat ever!
Cold no more In GR Michigan

This review was modified by Louanne8 on December 29 2016 04:42:46 PM

Super fast shipping

"I found some great deals on the north face jackets here, best prices by far and the order was at my door in literally a day and a half (standard shipping, which was free). Not bad at all for the holiday season. I'll definitely be back"

This review was modified by Rachh3211215 on December 29 2016 03:59:20 PM

2016-09-21

Order cancelled, poor Customer Service

"I made an order for $150. Few days later Sunny sports cancelled my order without trying to contact me first (contact info was available), explained by inhouse software that made the assumption that the purchase was fraudulent. It did not prevent the company from testing my credit card though. Nobody called me. The service and efforts of helpdesk were extremely poor. Upon my request to proceed with my order, I was only advised to make another order (which could again be cancelled, who knows...). I bought the item elsewere... Very much disappoining. "

This review was modified by mmargosha on September 21 2016 12:51:31 AM

2016-09-16

Fast and cheap (products, not people ;)

"I ordered a Marmot Limelight 3P tent on Thursday just before noon. It arrived FRIDAY... before noon. Yes, 24- hour delivery. AMAZING. Tent was brand new, unopened. Perfect.

AND I saved nearly $100 on the price from a local "Big Box" retailer.

Needless to say from now on I will check here first.

This review was modified by Hammocker on September 16 2016 11:26:59 AM

2016-09-15

Great Customer Service

"I received my boots the next day and they are just what I expected. I usually wear an 8 1/2 or 9 bur decided to go with the 9 because I read reviews and they said that the boots run a little narrow. The 9 fits perfectly. "

2016-09-02

Best price on the net and fast shipping!

"Sunnysports had the best deal on the pair of cycling shoes I was looking for. They also have this cool feature that allows you to apply for a military discount, which I've never seen elsewhere. I'd highly recommend them to others looking for a great deal on the internet. "

This review was modified by JoshuaMc on September 02 2016 07:27:29 PM

Share Sunnysports's store rating

Sunnysports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sunnysports is a merchant member
Sunnysports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.