Stores > Sunnysports

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
Voice your opinion! Review Sunnysports by clicking a star below.
2017-05-24

fast shipping

"faster shipping than expected--free with $50+. Decent sales."

2017-05-24

Awesome Deal/Discount

"Awesome buying experience"

2017-05-19

Great

"a+++++++++++++++++++++++++"

2017-05-12

Best prices on the web!

"Just love this company and their customer service and the great prices they offer."

2017-05-04

Great

"Got the product I have been looking for at a great price. Shipping was quick. This is really going to help my marathon training. Cant wait to take it on an 11 mile run this weekend, just the first of many long runs its going to encounter."

2017-04-25

Amazing service.

"Item arrived in perfect condition, and only 2 days after I ordered it, far ahead of the expected shipping time."

2017-04-21

Traveler

" Very fast service in shipping, just like I had went to the store and brought home the same day. The email responsive from the time of confirming the order to the time of deliver arriving is beyond wow!!!!. The parka, Mountain Hardwear absolute zero parka, state orange / shark is excellent. I was told by a friend to order a size smaller because they run one size large. He is correct, the small size fit me like a medium than a medium would have fit like a large size. Overall, I wish other company were like this company (Sunny Sports) in service, email, & items. Thank very much.

2017-04-19

Amazing fast service and good prices

"I had never heard of Sunny Sports but they had the tent I wanted at the best price I could find and they sent it right away. Great service! I would buy from Sunny Sports again without hesitation!"

2017-04-18

Amazing Place, Great Service

"Brand New Merchandise at Half the price! Tent was as shown! No gimmicks, no tricks! Excellent service experience! Beautifully constructed website! I will most likely shop here again!"

2017-04-02

Enjoyable experience

"I found an extremely discounted Camelbak at SunnySports online and they offered free shipping. The total price beat all online competitors by 17 dollars - on the low end. I made my purchase and was happy to see it arrived only 5 days later and professionally packaged. All the while I was automatically updated with tracking status. Im very happy with both the item and the sellers. Thank you."

2017-03-31

Great price

"I was interested in this hoodie, but didn't like the price I saw on another site. I found this hoodie for $25 LESS at Sunny Sports than that other site!! I ordered a large and the fit is great!"

2017-03-29

liked the price!! A++

"Took a little longer than I would have liked, but all is good,just as described. Liked the price very much"

2017-03-22

I MADE TREKKING TRIP WITHOUT THE TREKKING BOOTS

"I bought a pair of trekking boots for my mountains trip in China. Sunny Sports made me wait until the last moment and the PACKAGE NEVER ARRIVED.
Customer service really socks, they are not serious (neither responsables).

WASTE OF TIME.

2017-03-21

Super deal !!!!!

"Great Deal !!!!! Super fast shipping !!!!!!..thanks....."

2017-03-21

Wow!

"Easy ordering. Excellent follow up from order submission to on time delivery. I even submitted my order over the weekend and didn't have to wait the standard 3 weekday processing that most online orders take. Thank you for putting customer back into first. You have raised the bar for other companies. First time Sunny Sports shopper."

Share Sunnysports's store rating

Sunnysports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sunnysports is a merchant member
Sunnysports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.