Sunnysports Reviews - page 2 - sunnysports.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.70/10 580 reviews

Sunnysports is a merchant member
Sunnysports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

"Item I wanted was out of stock, but was restocked within a few days. I ordered and it was processed and received expediently. "

"Great website. Great selection and prices. Very quick delivery."

"Easy to use site. Good price. fast delivery. I was very happy with my experience."

"good price quick shipping!"

"The best prices, fast shipping... Great!"

"Quick delivery, awesome shoes. They fit perfectly, the quality was exceptional and will definitely purchase more products from this great online store. Only negative is the surprise duty fee I had to pay at the time of delivery but that's the chance you take when ordering from outside of the United States."

"They were great but they need to work on internal communications and shipping times Coast to Coast if possible. "

"All went well. Item as described….. very fast ship….. and NO PROBLEMS!"

"Brand new Kahtoola MTN 28 snowshoes at 30% off saving me more than $100 of MSRP. Delivered right on time at no additional fee as scheduled.

I will definitely shop here again

Thanks for the great service

"As always, fast shipping, quality brands and products. The new website is a little slower than the older one, but is better on resources. Lately some items out of stock, but no problem with that for now."

"Easy transaction. Product exceeds my expectations!"

"Package was delivered in a timely manner. No damage noted on the package or the tent inside. "

"Sunnysports had the best price of the sites I searched, and the item arrived in good time and good condition."

" Awesome quick and perfect product, Thank You Sunny Sports"

"It was easy to place an order and all the information I needed was available"