Stores > Sunnysports

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
2017-01-13

Priced right, delivered quickly and attentive backorder fulfillment.

"I consistently find high quality brands at market leading prices.
Items are delivered quickly (to Maryland) and packaged well.
Calls to customer service are answered promptly with email follow-up.
Delivery status alerts via email and SMS are helpful.

This review was modified by 1stCheck on January 17 2017 12:02:13 AM

2017-01-13

Sent defective item, returned for exchange then silence

"Ordered a pair of pants from them. Shipping was not the fastest but it was free and I was not in a hurry. When I got the pants, the right pocket was hemmed wrong so it did not open completely. Got a RMA initiated, they paid for return shipping and a label. It would take UP TO 5 BUSINESS DAYS to process and send a replacement after it was received. Kind of a ridiculous wait for a defective product they sent, but ok. Fast forward a month, have not t heard anything from them, nothing, nothing about the return, processing, or replacement. No response to email.

Finally just had my credit card company reverse the charge. Will never order anything from them again.

This review was modified by Drewjy on January 17 2017 12:02:08 AM

Great Snowshoes!

"I bought this because a lot of people I saw on the trail are using this brand and model. When I tried them on it seem very durable and high quality. I hiked very comfortably with this snowshoes. It is light and fits very well. Sunnysports had the best price online plus the quick free shipping for this snowshoes!"

This review was modified by lawrenceb_9779 on January 17 2017 12:01:23 AM

Awesome TNF

"I am very pleased with Sunnysports!! Not only are the prices the lowest I've seen but shipping is super fast too!!"

This review was modified by Tanyashawn on January 17 2017 12:00:57 AM

SUPER FAST/EFFICIENT

"LOVE my new jacket, I got it at an awesome price and the shipping and tracking was spot on!
Will definitely order from sunny sports again!

This review was modified by mle22b on January 17 2017 12:00:42 AM

2017-01-11

Loveitems...

"I received my two women The North Face jackets one in fleece and one in cotton blend, both black different styles I tried on and have extra room like I wanted ..I loved so much that I made another purchase today of a wish list coat price lowered so I can't wait to receive it as well. Thanks "

This review was modified by MoMoody on January 13 2017 03:45:02 PM

2017-01-10

Awesome!! Don't miss out !! Great product! !

"Love my 4 new north face light weight jackets!! Ordering was easy ! Price oh my the price was exceptional! Shipping was excellent! Even had updates! Arrived on time! Product is perfect! Thank you SUNNYSPORTS!"

This review was modified by Sunnysportcustomer12 on January 12 2017 07:45:02 PM

2017-01-10

Great seller. Highly recommended.

"The seller delivered my merchandise as promised in a very timely manner to California. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. The hat looks great. I might place future orders with this company.

This review was modified by NorthFace1 on January 12 2017 06:45:02 PM

2017-01-09

Great

"I had never shopped here before nor had I ever heard of the company, so I was slightly skeptical and boy was I wrong. Got exactly what I ordered at a fantastic price and extremely quickly! "

This review was modified by JenLK on January 09 2017 06:31:01 PM

Happy customer

"Happy I gave Sunnysports a try! I was not familiar with your company so alittle skeptical to purchase from you. Very pleased with my first experience, my North Face jacket arrived in just two days. It was perfect and really the best price I saw anywhere. Good communication with email giving me shipping information and tracking. I will definitely purchase from Sunnysports again."

Great!

"Exactly what I expected! Order this on a Saturday and received it that next Friday and I didn't even pay for shipping! Product was exactly what I ordered and a great price too, no complaints here."

2017-01-06

Great price and excellent service

"Ordered a North Face jacket and saved over $100 on regular retail. The price was so good,another vendor, Moosejaw.com, etc., I had used previously to order North Face refused to price-match even though they advertised they would do so. I will definitely check their site again if I need to order anything else."

This review was modified by John77478 on January 06 2017 06:47:04 AM

2017-01-05

Great Products and Service

"My new North Face coat was delivered as promised--ahead of time and a quality down coat at a great price. Emails kept me informed of progress. I will definitely buy from Sunnysports again."

This review was modified by greenbem on January 05 2017 05:29:17 AM

2017-01-04

Very Satisfied!

"I took a chance with a relatively unknown sporting goods reseller and it paid off. Their site was easy to navigate, they beat the price of all their biggest competitors, delivery was very quick and the product arrived in perfect shape. I will definitely do business with Sunnysports the next time i'm in the market for other outdoor and sporting gear. "

This review was modified by quantume13 on January 04 2017 02:57:51 PM

2017-01-03

Power of Pink

"It look and fit awesome... I love the color of pink and breast cancer hits home... so to support the two at the same time is pretty ....AWESOME!"

Share Sunnysports's store rating

Sunnysports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sunnysports is a merchant member
Sunnysports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,447 merchant members.