Stores > Sunnysports

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Sunnysports by clicking a star below.
2017-01-21

Actual Name Brands for Knockoff Prices!

"Sunny sports has the best prices for name brand, top quality, stylish products, that I haven't seen from any other athletic goods company. I did have a slight hiccup which caused me initial frustration and doubt of the company, that hiccup being there toll free customer service number was out of service at the time of my purchase; however I discovered the local number, and the staff took care of the issue immediately, exhibiting top notch customer service, and actual concern for my issue; AND expedited my order due to the technical difficulties in experienced. Overall I give the company 5 Stars, and two thumbs way up!"

This review was modified by Dapakman on January 24 2017 12:02:22 AM

2017-01-20

Great!

"Great price. Fast delivery. Product as described. Will do business with them again!"

This review was modified by Buka888 on January 24 2017 12:01:56 AM

2017-01-19

"I ordered a north face coat . It arrived in 2 days!! I love it!! It fits perfectly and the color is awsome! This is the second order from SunnySports and I would order again and again! Can't beat the speedy shipping and it was free. I recommend buying from this site. The prices are great & are lower than anywhere else(especially for Northface brand). Thank you for making my day. Can't wait for the weather to get cold again, so I can wear it"

This review was modified by Lg121880 on January 24 2017 12:01:06 AM

2017-01-19

Absolutely phantastic!

"Tuesday 3pm I ordered the jacket (in Switzerland and Germany and other countrys I could'nt find the jacket anywhere!) in the USA....never bevore I did this!
Today....only 11/2 days after ordering I got the jacket!!!!!
Absolutely phantastic...I'm so happy! Very faaaaaast delivery and great product!
Thank you so much!

This review was modified by andrea_sommerhowald on January 24 2017 12:00:14 AM

2017-01-18

Perfect Transaction from Price to Service!

"Great pricing, super fast delivery and terrific customer appreciation from this online retailer. Would definitely buy from SunnySports again."

This review was modified by ChiSports on January 20 2017 01:00:02 PM

2017-01-18

Grade A

"Quick and affordable service. I will absolutely choose to shop with you again."

This review was modified by Hdhaar10 on January 20 2017 10:00:01 AM

2017-01-17

Great product at great price with great service

"Really impressed witht the retailer. Great price on the jacket, no shipping charges, timely delivery information and delivery itself as scheduled."

This review was modified by Irenaw on January 19 2017 03:45:02 PM

2017-01-16

Great online experience, great customer service

"Online sale experience was great, prices that beat all other online retailers including Amazon. Great customer service especially from Maggie who went repeatedly far & beyond. "

This review was modified by Rony.honein on January 18 2017 06:30:02 AM

2017-01-13

Excellence experience, great boots!

"My son wanted the Timberland Earth Keepers, and we could not find them anywhere for less than $149. He had a budget, and was going to have to wait until he could afford them. We cannot believe that we found the boots he wanted at Sunnysports for $109.99 which was within his budget. We are a little skeptical because we had never heard of this company before. I called customer service to place the order, and the rep was extremely professional and polite. The order arrived 2 days later exactly as described!! What a great experience. We'll definitely order for this company again. Thank you!"

This review was modified by Mellowgold on January 17 2017 12:02:28 AM

2017-01-13

Priced right, delivered quickly and attentive backorder fulfillment.

"I consistently find high quality brands at market leading prices.
Items are delivered quickly (to Maryland) and packaged well.
Calls to customer service are answered promptly with email follow-up.
Delivery status alerts via email and SMS are helpful.

This review was modified by 1stCheck on January 17 2017 12:02:13 AM

2017-01-13

Sent defective item, returned for exchange then silence

"Ordered a pair of pants from them. Shipping was not the fastest but it was free and I was not in a hurry. When I got the pants, the right pocket was hemmed wrong so it did not open completely. Got a RMA initiated, they paid for return shipping and a label. It would take UP TO 5 BUSINESS DAYS to process and send a replacement after it was received. Kind of a ridiculous wait for a defective product they sent, but ok. Fast forward a month, have not t heard anything from them, nothing, nothing about the return, processing, or replacement. No response to email.

Finally just had my credit card company reverse the charge. Will never order anything from them again.

This review was modified by Drewjy on January 17 2017 12:02:08 AM

Great Snowshoes!

"I bought this because a lot of people I saw on the trail are using this brand and model. When I tried them on it seem very durable and high quality. I hiked very comfortably with this snowshoes. It is light and fits very well. Sunnysports had the best price online plus the quick free shipping for this snowshoes!"

This review was modified by lawrenceb_9779 on January 17 2017 12:01:23 AM

Awesome TNF

"I am very pleased with Sunnysports!! Not only are the prices the lowest I've seen but shipping is super fast too!!"

This review was modified by Tanyashawn on January 17 2017 12:00:57 AM

SUPER FAST/EFFICIENT

"LOVE my new jacket, I got it at an awesome price and the shipping and tracking was spot on!
Will definitely order from sunny sports again!

This review was modified by mle22b on January 17 2017 12:00:42 AM

2017-01-11

Loveitems...

"I received my two women The North Face jackets one in fleece and one in cotton blend, both black different styles I tried on and have extra room like I wanted ..I loved so much that I made another purchase today of a wish list coat price lowered so I can't wait to receive it as well. Thanks "

This review was modified by MoMoody on January 13 2017 03:45:02 PM

Share Sunnysports's store rating

Sunnysports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sunnysports is a merchant member
Sunnysports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,426 merchant members.